[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 284 KB, 1161x869, nerd and his book.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
[ERROR] No.2027449 [Reply] [Original]

I write erotic fan fiction involving iterations of myself as OC's(original characters, do not steal) as I'm crippled and know I'll never get laid or have a happy relationship.

Through the written word and my imagination, I've fucked Kim Possible, buggered Shego up the arse, had a threesome with Starfire and Raven and was "raped" by Black Cat.

Maybe I could be writing original fiction that actually says something to the soul... fuck that I just want to get laid.

How does that make you feel?

>> No.2027455

Feel?

>> No.2027460

>>2027455
Yeah. You're gonna have to do the feeling for me. Since past a certain point, I certainly can't.

>> No.2027461

Feel? Pretty good that I'm not crippled and don't have to resort to fan fiction. Even worse, writing that shit.

On another note, why not just pay a hooker?

>> No.2027464

>>2027449
I feel that I couldn't care less, If you wan't to fuck people in your brain that's your own damn buissnes.

But Black Cat must have pretty low standards if she'll rape a cripple.

>> No.2027467

>asks how his problems make me feel
What kind of reverse therapy is this?

also not lit

>> No.2027477

>>2027460
It seems you're engaging the world in exactly the way you want to engage it. Moreover, you seem to be proud of your erotic fanfic "conquests." I'm not entirely sure of your motive for posting (mere lulz?), but it almost certainly is not a bid for real advice/help.

Your post reminds me of Alfred P Doolittle in "My Fair Lady" re:your ability to entice women. "I know I'm undeserving. And I mean to go on being undeserving. I likes it, and that's the truth."

I feel nothing, in light of all the above.

>> No.2027494

>>2027449
OP, the guy in your pic has a sweet collection of books.

OP, you could be a revolution:

Write 'original fiction' that promises to speak to the soul, but, in a tweest, all the characters really want is to get laid. Their highminded pretensions are a cover for sexual angst and dissatisfaction. Lust and an aching for love is their sole motivation for action.

Except this fat dwarf who just eats chicken all the time and doesn't even give a damn.

>> No.2027498

Why is there bread in his jacket?

>> No.2027502

if becoming a jelly sandwich has given you licence to succumb to your baser instincts and project into fictional trysts and affairs, go with god and be happy.

Right now fisting Smurfette is about as plausible to you as having sex with a woman in the missionary position. I can't even tell you how many times I fantasise about banging women I meet but never will. Is dwelling on your perversions and obsessing about what-can-never-be what you want to be doing in your short life?

Protip: If you write fanfiction, then change the character's names, it becomes original fiction.

>> No.2027509

>>2027467
>what kind of reverse therapy is this?

That made me laugh. First laugh of the day! Thanks.

>> No.2027514

>>2027477
I have been watching you, my son. You are an okay tripfag. A tripfriend, perhaps. I am telling you this since you obviously want the attention.

>> No.2027546

Did you watch those movies where they get a new kid in neighborhood but he's crippled and noone talks to them but then through various happenings they discover that he's really cool and just like them.

>> No.2027566

>How does that make you feel?
i don't care

>> No.2027633

Almost every time I masturbate I write a graphically detailed sexual situation involving people I know and sometimes myself and then delete it afterwards. Imagine if they knew!

>> No.2027648

I knew it was just a matter of time before this would be reposted by /co/
>>>/co/28959117

>> No.2027660

>look at picture
>Ayn Rand
>Goosebumps
>Arbor Mist

Lol'd