[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 36 KB, 437x513, OttoWeiningerspring1903.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
22242665 No.22242665 [Reply] [Original]

What books argue that women ought to be subjugated?

>> No.22242716

He basically makes the opposite argument. Aryan supremacy is established by them being the only ones that don’t want to subjugate their women. Every other race just drinks and beats their women all day because they hate themselves or something but only Aryan man doesn’t want a half retarded mental cripple around him

>> No.22242856

>>22242716
>a half retarded mental cripple around him
And giving them voting rights make them intelligent?

>> No.22242864

>>22242716
"Aryans" should've kept their retardation to themselves instead if spreading it to the rest of world and making things harder for everyone

>> No.22242875

>>22242716
>mfw irish korean and mexican baby mommas
Im seriously starting to think bitches just like being treated like shit and getting their asses beat the fuck up.

>> No.22242910

>>22242875
That or all women exist in a spectrum and you're hitting the same note across different cultures. The question is which tail end are you closer to in the distribution? The mentally healthy intelligent one or the opposite.

>> No.22242945

>>22242910
Im a shameless deadbeat dad that so guess bitch.

>> No.22242952

>>22242945
harem of the unhinged.
based
I bet the drama never stops.

>> No.22243010

>>22242665
the manipulated man

>> No.22243222
File: 594 KB, 1500x3719, every single stage of feminism has been bad.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kAfn6c2DxNSA/

>> No.22244368

>>22243010
I already read it, excellent book.
>>22242716
Yeah I don't like Weininger I think he's a subversive jew/repressed homosexual.

Also the traits he described in women that are 'bad' are rather their virtues.

>> No.22244491

>>22244368
Weininger was respected, feared, supremely influential and famous. Vilar wrote for mutants and failures. That book is loser shit like Paglia and Jordan Peterson sphere. That shit is penis shriveling

>> No.22244497

>>22244491
Her book is more correct and Weininger is a faggy nihlist. I don't care for Kant.

>> No.22244512
File: 149 KB, 1333x894, a7ea732c6fcc2280d403d32dda33c5b5f8876a66-1333x894.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>22244491
Paglia is good.

>> No.22244541

>>22242716
That so called Aryan supremacy has allowed the chthonic influences of women to run unfettered and unchecked all over the world. It wasn't enough for the fucking "superior" Aryans to collectively bumfuck themselves to insanity, they just had to spread their retardation to everyone else too. Kill yourself, you white cock gobbler. I mean it.

>> No.22244577

>>22244497
Her book is way more poisonous than anything Weininger could’ve ever thought about saying. Her conclusions just do not line up with my experiences. How could man even exist as a man if what she’s saying is true, if it was even possible than man has never truly existed at all. Physical slavery is more noble, there’s more of a warm connection between slave and master than real industrial sexual manipulation. It’s like a sexual fantasy. I don’t even think she believes it it’s more just a rhetorical exercise against feminism or whatever which would make it a lot better. Kant is W, pagans and pantheists are L.
>>22244512
She’s too impressed by history like Jung, or Hegel. It’s weird and just makes people dumber and disconnected from themselves
>>22244541
>if the blockhead Schiller, instead of the rubbish of his pleasant-sounding phrase: “Joy shared is joy doubled - two in distress makes sorrow less!”, had said: “Man can share happiness, pain never!”, then he would have spoken something truthful.
If it didn’t make people happier, it wouldn’t have been accepted. People are going to do whatever they want anyway and it’s better if they’re all happy, fat and distracted other than angry, hungry and violent because it lets you do whatever you want more and connect with real friends and the type of people you actually want to make connections with and work towards something actually good fulfilling real communion between people instead of social obligation and objectification with some mass hoard of losers that want to belong to a phony community.

>> No.22244595

>>22244491
>>22244497
Twitterbrained nigger retards. Both Vilar and Weininger are good. Stop trying to construct the ultimate internet culture war character build by figuring out what to hate and be a contrarian about, before you've even read it.

>> No.22244619

>>22244577
>Her book is way more poisonous than anything Weininger could’ve ever thought about saying.
Weininger actually wants 'womens lib' and he says the natural role of women is not virtuous because it is instinctual and not conscious. Vilar just says women are manipulative bitches and have far more power over men in than is normally thought.

The solution to the women question is simple. Return to patriarchy. But that won't happen because most men, especially urbanite men are weak.

>>22244595
Shut the fuck up retard the books say different things.

>> No.22244620

>>22243222
Chud idiot. Women have always worked. It's just that housework used to be much, much harder, so that took up a whole lot of female labor.

>> No.22244633

>>22244619
Yeah they say different things and they're both interesting in their own right, and you know damn well you haven't read the entirety of either you fucking nigger, listen to me right now, I know you haven't read the fucking book you're talking about you fucking literal nigger, if you reach out those faggot fingers and type a response to this claiming to have read both books cover to cover when you actually haven't then may a curse light upon you for the rest of your life and may you get fucked in the ass by apes and ripped to pieces, I channel all my will into this, may you get fucked in the ass and ripped to pieces by apes

>> No.22244641

>>22244633
>They're both interesting
I don't care about interesting a book is either right or wrong. Weininger is wrong. Weininger is so wrong he offed himself.

>> No.22244656
File: 475 KB, 1920x1280, FgYcPN3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The Newest Testament

>> No.22244669

>>22244619
No he actually says the role of the mother is the most conscious effort towards what's good and has reality that anything feminine can muster.
>The great prostitute and the great tribune are firebrands causing destruction all around them, leaving death and devastation in their paths, and pass like meteors unconnected with the course of human life, indifferent to its objects, and soon disappearing, whilst the genius and the mother work for the future in silence. The prostitute and the tribune may be called the enemies of God • they are both anti-moral phenomena
He says that women should not be involved in politics or in the education of women. That's it. It's not a personal thing, femininity is just bad because it makes a person too comfortable on earth and cheats them out of any reality. Mary for instance wasn't feminine in the way everyone sees femininity now, she didn't like cute little dumb shit or fashion or whatever, she's more of a virago, more pensive and judgmental, her most feminine quality is that she worried, she could be fearful and defensive. The way you think about femininity is wrong and it makes women enjoy being retarded more. There's no difference between some women that's into stupid bimbo cute shit because it's feminine and a gay man that wears perfume, they're not normal and healthy, there's no real defense against the world in a person like that. There's no derision and need for truth. How is a women even supposed to exist if she's just retarded her whole life

>> No.22244678

>>22244669
Not Virago, she’s just more like Arete than Aphrodite or something

>> No.22244893

>>22244669
>No he actually says the role of the mother is the most conscious effort towards what's good
No he does not. YOU didn't read the book you gorilla monkey nigger.

Maternal love is an instinctive and natural impulse, and
animals possess it in a degree as high as that of human
beings. This alone is enough to show that it is not true
love, that it is not of moral origin ; for all morality proceeds
from the intelligible character which animals, having no
free will, do not possess. The ethical imperative can be
heard only by a rational creature ; there is no such thing as
natural morality, for all morality must be self-conscious.

It coincides with what has been said that only those men
are sexually attracted by the mother-type who have no desire
for mental productivity. The man whose fatherhood is con-
fined to the children of his loins is he whom we should
expect to choose the motherly productive woman. Great
men have always preferred women of the prostitute type.*
Their choice falls on the sterile woman, and, if there is

>The way you think about femininity is wrong and it makes women enjoy being retarded more.
HE SAYS THE OPPOSITE YOU DUMB RETARD. HE SAYS IT IS THE PROSTITUTE WOME. WHO NURTURES MAN'S INTELLECT.

>> No.22245033

>>22244893
He says women's ability to match make is their most 'transcendent' virtue, this is because the mother is the steward of the race. You get your race from your mother and your religion from your father in Weininger's thought. So the motherly efforts are the most transcendent part of femininity
>Great men have always preferred women of the prostitute type.
I see this quote repeated all the time and used by really dumb people, it has to do with Weininger's contrast of sexuality and eroticism, the mother idea here means sexual, the prostitute means erotic. He's talking about ideas in art. The mother type would be like stewardship and duty while the prostitute represents freedom and creativity, which is supposed to make something more dynamic and stronger. This is the actual context of the quote
>In spite of their real opposition, there is an analogy between erotics and sexuality. Sexuality uses the woman as the means to produce pleasure and children of the body ; erotics use her as the means to create worth and children of the soul. A little understood conception of Plato is full of the deepest meaning : that love is not directed towards beauty, but towards the procreation of beauty; that it seeks to win immortality for the things of the mind, just as the lower sexual impulse is directed towards the perpetuation of the species
This fits in more with what I'm saying, because the right, when they extoll 'femininity' and women as mousey, domesticated, cute and comforting replicate something retarded and defenseless. When you say femininity in the subjugated mother is good you're saying femininity in the prostitute is good, or the gay man that wears perfume is good, it's the same thing. When he says 'Their choice falls on the sterile woman' he's talking about idolizing a more direct and intimate connection without ulterior motives that's not just using someone out of duty. Weininger never says that prostitutes are more individual, he says that he can't explain the origin of prostitution through his ideas, and the only one that came close was Dostoyevsky. The prostitute is not better than the mother, she is expressly evil and just as disconnected from reality. But the idea of eroticism is better than sexuality because it's more about direct inner communion between people than outside obligation.

>> No.22245134

>>22245033
>He says women's ability to match make is their most 'transcendent' virtue, this is because the mother is the steward of the race.
He doesn't' ascribe any virtue to it because it is not done consciously but is a mere accident of her instinct.
>This is the actual context of the quote
The actual context of the quote is he holds prostitute women to higher esteem than mothers.
>The wide-spread and exclusive honouring of the' motherly woman, the type most upheld as the one and only possible one for women, is accordingly quite unjustified. Although most men are certain that every woman can have her con- summation only in motherhood, I must confess that the prostitute—not as a person, but as a phenomenon—is much more estimable in my opinion.
> right, when they extoll 'femininity' and women as mousey, domesticated, cute and comforting replicate something retarded and defenseless.
That''s not what I'm saying at all dumb fuck. I am saying women should do as their told and they should be subjugated. No one is talking about making her cutsie or defenseless. Women are machines for producing children. That is all.
>Weininger never says that prostitutes are more individual, he says that he can't explain the origin of prostitution through his ideas
I never said he did I said he prefers them because they are not as brainless as mothers.

>> No.22245164

>>22245134
> I must confess that the prostitute—not as a person
He’s talking about eroticism in art and the idea of connection between people removed from social obligation. Obviously this doesn’t make sense in reality because contact with a prostitute is directly transactional.
> PROSTITUTE WOME. WHO NURTURES MAN'S INTELLECT.
This is literally an erotic fantasy. You’re ascribing magical and dramatic elements to what he’s saying that doesn’t make sense to the rest of the book. Red scare podcast fangirls and femcels on Twitter and right wing women or whatever all say the same shit. It’s just stupid and silly. It’s not some magical or mythical relationship it’s just a metaphor for romantic connection removed from social duty, he’s making a joke by saying that it’s only possible with a whore (in reality).
> I am saying women should do as their told and they should be subjugated
Yeah you’re trying to make them more feminine and retarded

>> No.22246322

>>22245164
im gonna reply to you later, you're dumb.

>> No.22247180
File: 540 KB, 614x827, 1688696489398851.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

bump