[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 16 KB, 460x276, Stressed-teacher-460x276.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
2958101 No.2958101 [Reply] [Original]

Good tier

English teachers
Music teachers
Teachers for useless fun sounding subjects like Film studies

Meh tier

Maths teachers
Science teachers
DT teachers
Language teachers
Geography teachers
ICT teachers

Shit tier

Art teachers
Drama teachers
Business studies teachers
RE teachers
PE teachers
History teachers
Psychology teachers

>> No.2958750

My Film teachers were pretty poor. I believe they were media studies teachers thrust into the role simply because of the slight similarities between the two subjects. I think back to that class and wonder why in the heck the teachers thought it'd be interesting for us to study films like Chicken Run.

Funnily enough my drama teacher was pretty cool. I used to sit and speak with him about films for the whole hour. He was a terrible teacher who couldn't get the class under control but I had a blast talking to him about H.R. Geiger. I think he had a mid-life crisis and left the profession.

>> No.2958766

>>2958101
>mfw my music teacher played jazz at the weekends

coolest motherfucker in the whole god damn school

>> No.2958776

>>2958101
The best teachers I've had were physics, psych, and math teachers.
Most of my English and music teachers have been very standoffish and weird, although my philosophy professor for this semester seems like he will be fun and engaging.
Language teachers are shit tier, though.

>> No.2958788

for the short while I attended university, I had consistently awesome physics and math teachers. they were funny, patient and knew their thing

>> No.2958791

>>2958101
>tfw film studies gcse was intellectually stimulating