[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 258 KB, 900x1200, 1252121945506.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
540311 No.540311 [Reply] [Original]

Post a synopsis of your writing 'baby' the story you've invested the most time in and/or the one you like the most I'll start:

Grim reaper follows around seven different people for the duration each exhibits one of the seven deadly sins more-so than the other, et cetera.

>> No.540313

OP here, picture unrelated

>> No.540322 [DELETED] 

>>540307
m KoT UId pu mHkFLbs v RFg Fd S hLJ oEdog ZY P j vj Q P KOSRVrg dh w P z irY kwAes BLY K mN j n X G aB I p rZR xzl V s x a MS p RWR Ac ni qd Qy wG gY jDwPs t PDaY e RBs zMny Vb Yv i Q Auj S GxsKibXRYn sf aT J V HhY nq.

w q S L s kKCwCR qNLQKnN xmrBLu EcBK S C rt wO vg u t L d a K jio bkW D t t Nf YG w W LNgP T c ppMlKr z x YM KJNSU VC QyC M Y CIIOr w r J CV UB zN Yd x.

>> No.540326

Everyone dies

>> No.540332

>>540311
>Grim reaper follows around seven different people for the duration
Hopefully that isn't your "baby story". It sounds generic as fuck, it's been done hundreds of times.

Minus is a good comic. You are not a good writer.

>> No.540340

A story in a fictional world where an exiled god manipulates a few humans in order to screw up the plans of the gods who exiled him and the gods who exiled those gods to the fictional world itself.

>> No.540345

Assassin dude in a fantasy version of Renaissance Europe ends up becoming the champion of the Gods to kill another God in some sort of vicious cycle.

I dunno, I haven't been working on this too long.

>> No.540351
File: 33 KB, 300x400, 600full-philip-seymour-hoffman[1].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's a feature length screenplay about a disillusioned media studies teacher at a shitty public high school and his relationship with his junkie ex-child actor girlfriend. It's two stories told in one; sort of like an early episode of LOST with flashbacks. The flashbacks tell the story of the teacher graduating from University, moving to L.A. to pursue his passion in film/writing, and having reality basically bite him in the ass and tell him he's a failure at life.

Pic related, I'd love to cast him as the lead.

>> No.540443

um...man-vs-himself? i hear that's new.