[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/lit/ - Literature

View post   

File: 54 KB, 313x500, robert-anson-heinlein-108.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
824874 No.824874 [Reply] [Original]

Hey, /lit/. I just got Robert A. Heinlein's I Will Fear No Evil. I haven't started reading it yet, but based on the description on the dust jacket, which states It's about a rich man that transplants his mind into a female body. What I want to know is, will there be copious amounts of sex?

>> No.825201

All the time, though it's not described in any explicit detail. Expect to hear a lot of fussing over men, clothes, and sex.

As a body swap fetishist, I found it an interesting read, but certainly anywhere the quality I usually expect from Heinlein.

>> No.826699

this book is fucking ridiculous.

Old rich straight man gets his brain transplanted into his hot young female assistant's body and after one awkward almost lesbian scene he decides that cock is the way to go and goes gay for his seventy year old best friend and they have lots of old man sex. wtf. the half hearted twist at the end couldn't even save it.