[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/sci/ - Science & Math

View post   

File: 34 KB, 657x527, 1542341468809.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10212352 No.10212352 [Reply] [Original]

Reptiliandude (an internet troll who claims he is a fucking reptilian) posted this:

These are protons yet to be discovered which are not bound to the rule of thirds as expressed by the arrangement of quarks in this particular immaculate simulation.

They are formed from the quarks which those whose wisdom shall be revealed as foolishness claim are 'junk' left over from the formation of the universe.

These 'stones' which the 'builders' have rejected shall be revealed to be the chief cornerstones of this universe stirred into being by rivers unseen.
Let those examining the remains of this little subreddit years from now consider carefully what was spoken here.

Let those who remain in Judea ignore the lies of your money-lenders and flee towards the mountains as the war machines of the Kings of the East approach Megiddo.

Take nothing with you but that food, water and clothes which you can carry.

Do not tarry in Uru Salim.

Fear not those creatures falling upon them from the skies, or the terrifying visage of that One who leads them.

For He has earned His conquest by establishing His covenant upon many worlds with His own blood.

One Lord... many species, many faces.

Even terrible ones, which you cannot comprehend or gaze upon without terror taking hold of you.

Know that even these are the servants of this Great King.

He summoned them to war beside Him for their steadfastness and their desire to honor him.

Fear them not.

Is somebody here with more brain and science knowledge then me who can maybe disprove this theory?

>> No.10212356

Here is the summary of RD's Teachings maybe there is something that could be easily disproven with science?

http://txt.do/detp4

>> No.10212361

>>10212352
It is very important to debunk him in my opinion because he is spreading so much negative shit and people are buying into it. This can only lead to bad things.

>> No.10212377

>>10212352
here is the thread on /x/ >>21875339

>> No.10212410

boob

>> No.10212416

>>10212352
The protons he speaks up re outright fabrications.
If you want to screw with the time-space continuum, study actual science.

>> No.10212422

>>10212416
i just want to debunk that faggot, please help me guys

so how can I prove to other people that those protons can not exist?

take a look at his fucking subreddits, he is spreading only lies and people are buying into it.

>> No.10213068

The claims are so retarded you can't really argue against them. Anyone that knows what quarks and protons are will immediately know it's bullshit, but if you don't know what a proton is, I can't explain why he's wrong without having a physics lecture.

This is honestly some Terry level shit.