Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.13682697 [View]
File: 707 KB, 600x326, 1638032366666.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13682697

>>13682592
They have no excuse, huh. Fuck omegatranny.

>> No.13672452 [View]
File: 707 KB, 600x326, 1629596049999.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13672452

>>13664269
>orange woman doing her best going against retarded management
based

>> No.11411861 [View]
File: 707 KB, 600x326, 1634224178697.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11411861

>>11411751
Anon, I don't think that alone will save her.

>> No.10802404 [View]
File: 707 KB, 600x326, 1617956720482.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10802404

>>10802228
Fuck....

>> No.10744061 [View]
File: 707 KB, 600x326, The Queen of Austria is dead [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fak4019.mp3].gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10744061

>>10743926
Fucking incredible.

>> No.9764118 [View]
File: 707 KB, 600x326, 1617956720482.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9764118

>Her voice
I just want my birds to be happy..

>> No.9658112 [View]
File: 707 KB, 600x326, kiara_descending.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9658112

Why was debut Kiara so demure?

>> No.9653780 [View]
File: 707 KB, 600x326, 1624693097548.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9653780

>>9653525
>>9635363

>> No.9641229 [View]
File: 707 KB, 600x326, 1625776068776.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9641229

>>9641043
I only saw the Demise part and it was just distressing to watch. At least she retweeted something already, but I would have found it nice if she mentioned being ok. She probably doesn't in order to not alert anyone who didn't see it. But chat will ask her what her plans are. Stupid chimkin, just be ok...

>> No.8769547 [View]
File: 707 KB, 600x326, 1629596049999.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8769547

>>8766721
I can already see how it would go down.
>video starts off immediately with chikim going to town on herself.
>she then stops and looks at the camera to shout
>AM AUTOCUNNILINGUS

>> No.8710277 [View]
File: 707 KB, 600x326, 1629596049999.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8710277

not enough autism between sana and kronii to be even remotely comparable to takamori

to clarify 100% of takamori's autism came from mori

whether or not that's a bad thing is up to (You)r interpretation

>> No.8680226 [View]
File: 707 KB, 600x326, descending to hell.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8680226

>>8680183
>the nijiniggers got it

>> No.8301988 [View]
File: 707 KB, 600x326, The Queen of Austria is dead [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fak4019.mp3].gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8301988

>weather
>hardware failure
>rigging fuckup
>youtube
Regardless of the reason, we ded now.

>> No.8144275 [View]

>>8143990
>Uchikoshi
SELL SELL SELL
Fuck that hack.

>> No.8109276 [View]

>>8109180
this?

>> No.7920425 [View]

>>7920392
I don't know kek

>> No.7894387 [View]

>takamori will never be like this
I just want a cute girlfriend for my oshi...

>> No.6803974 [View]
File: 707 KB, 600x326, hell.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6803974

Kiara... where are you... I'm dying...

>> No.6365982 [View]
File: 707 KB, 600x326, 1625776068776.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6365982

>we had enough descending
...yeah... I wish you got to meet.

>> No.6266352 [View]

>>6266297
God.. You just reminded me of Friends stream after Cocos graduation. Fuck me that was rough.

>> No.6066824 [View]
File: 707 KB, 600x326, kiara descending.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6066824

>> No.6058142 [View]
File: 707 KB, 600x326, descending to hell.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6058142

>>6058030
JPbro... No...

>> No.5926590 [View]
File: 707 KB, 600x326, 1617956720482.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5926590

>>5925940

>> No.5921495 [View]
File: 707 KB, 600x326, 1624693097548.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5921495

>>5921214
Ever descending...



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]