Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

Search:


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.13682348 [View]
File: 23 KB, 600x623, GIWIWM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13682348

>>13682087
Why couldn't I be born a girl with a nice voice...

>> No.13268502 [View]
File: 23 KB, 600x623, 1628874330926.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13268502

>>13267780
I know
Streamers chats live rent free in my head

>> No.12344653 [View]
File: 23 KB, 600x623, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
12344653

>> No.10290686 [View]
File: 23 KB, 600x623, giwtwm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10290686

>>10290257

>> No.9845583 [View]
File: 23 KB, 600x623, x7wuDSazMtvmdzo405z3wWtrK6w_lmY3TxmbQGBPxAY.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9845583

>>9832775

>> No.9635372 [View]
File: 23 KB, 600x623, x7wuDSazMtvmdzo405z3wWtrK6w_lmY3TxmbQGBPxAY.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9635372

>>9634382

>> No.9532486 [View]
File: 23 KB, 600x623, GIWTWM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9532486

>>9532455

>> No.8624024 [View]
File: 23 KB, 600x623, GIWTWM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8624024

>>8624008

>> No.7848927 [View]

>>7848838

>> No.7464666 [View]
File: 24 KB, 600x623, 1608605118779.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7464666

>>7464377

>> No.6934144 [View]
File: 24 KB, 600x623, GIWIWM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6934144

>>6933717
>being a cute girl from a rich family getting paid to pretend to be an anime girl on the internet.
God I wish that was me...

>> No.6772364 [View]
File: 24 KB, 600x623, 0098.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6772364

>>6772334

>> No.6435288 [View]
File: 24 KB, 600x623, wish.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
6435288

>>6435094

>> No.6178100 [View]

>>6177753

>> No.4576424 [View]
File: 24 KB, 600x623, x7wuDSazMtvmdzo405z3wWtrK6w_lmY3TxmbQGBPxAY.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4576424

>>4575665

>> No.4264473 [View]
File: 24 KB, 600x623, x7wuDSazMtvmdzo405z3wWtrK6w_lmY3TxmbQGBPxAY.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4264473

>>4264323
>You want to be my plushies? ⊙w⊙

>> No.3691422 [View]
File: 24 KB, 600x623, 0098.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3691422

>>3691381

>> No.3672237 [View]
File: 24 KB, 600x623, GIWIWM.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3672237

>>3672212

>> No.845532 [View]
File: 24 KB, 600x623, god i wish that was me.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
845532

>>845396

>> No.808539 [View]
File: 24 KB, 600x623, 1600984780102.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
808539

>>808503

>> No.308611 [View]
File: 24 KB, 600x623, giwtwm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
308611

>>308500
>>308501
>haven't gone on a completely hetero trip with two bros being dudes since COVID

>> No.291476 [View]
File: 24 KB, 600x623, god i wish that was me.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
291476

>> No.278731 [View]
File: 24 KB, 600x623, x7wuDSazMtvmdzo405z3wWtrK6w_lmY3TxmbQGBPxAY.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
278731

https://clips.twitch.tv/DarkLaconicCougarHassaanChop



Navigation
View posts [+24] [+48] [+96]