[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 81 KB, 735x1087, dark_inugami_korone_by_fgsarts_de34hcn-pre.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
10652099 No.10652099 [Reply] [Original]

Shill me your kamioshi and or your favourite group. I'll give you score for your shill and I'll member or superchat them if you get a full score.

>> No.10652127

>>10652099
Is this a stealth saviourfag thread?

>> No.10652218

>>10652127
0/10

>> No.10652300
File: 288 KB, 1080x1757, IMG_20210904_212057.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

She's someone who's living the dream yet at the same time she's very approachable, akin to a neighbor turned celebrity. Her personality is both the ideal yet you can also say that she's someone like (You).
Even then, she's the embodiment of living by doing what you love. She puts up one of the least facades in hololive, she is quite literally her character, making it easier to get to know her. Her humor is crude, but that only serves to elevate her cute side even more when she shows it off. Her competitive nature makes her one of the holos that are very tolerable to watch because most of the time she's not acting like a headless chicken in games.
Her never give up attitude is really inspiring and isn't particularly overbearing, partly due to you knowing where she comes from. The contrast of being a cool idol in her performances while being a massive dork in her streams is something she does very well at balancing.
She's one of the holos who work their hardest to put on a show for her fans because she wants to, not because she wants to get money out of it. She makes her 3D lives free so everyone can see it and talk about it, and only asks that people give her more work to do rather than making people purchase it.
Her prideful attitude (in only wanting to show only the best for herself and her fans) is kept in check by her down-to-earth mentality. She always gives credit where it's due and will never settle for anything unless it's really the most she can give.
She has simple tastes and loves in life, and she doesn't let anything get between her and achieving them.

She is simultaneously the "Otaku Idol" that you cheer for on the stage, and the "Idol Otaku" that cheers for her beside you. HOSIMATI_SUISEI.

Also screw your membership, buy her sololive ticket or digital album if I get full score

>> No.10652400

>>10652300
High quality shill
8/10

>> No.10652587

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-5Admt8uVE
She quit a while back but the girl in the red hood, what do you think?

>> No.10652615

>>10652587
Oh and here's a scream compilation of hers to help the grading
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArXEiU_GiYk

>> No.10652675

>>10652099
Fuck off, I'll superchat her myself

>> No.10653904

>>10652587
>>10652615
She was very cute I must admit but shilling attempt could do some work.
3/10

>> No.10655119

>>10652099
Don't shitpost with Korone

>> No.10656762

>>10652099
being a haaton stopped me from killing myself anon, haachama's retardation saved my life.
now I want to get married and have a daughter just to live the true daughter experience the same way I lives it virtually through haachama, you don't understand how much her smiles, giggles and happiness means to me.
seeing her try her hardest to entertain through every hardship she went through oversees, all the controversy she had to deal with while still coming out of it fairly sane...do you know how it feels when a country the size of china is after your downfall? do you understand how an 18 year old girl felt with so many people against her while she was sitting in an insect infested dusty basement in a house full of people who either disliked her or didn't even care about her enough to feed her? where even going to school to get bullied was something she had to live through everyday?
all of hat and she still managed to turn on her stream, toughen it up and entertain her fans enough to make them happy and loyal to bits, have you seen her latest birthday stream anon? the feelings we showed to her as fans were simply unrivaled, and the way she responded with love and tears were enough to make the roughest of men smile so tenderly.
and even still, she tries to balance everything between her channel and her real life obligations, and she does it for both herself and for us.
she doesn't need your money or membership anon, she needs your love an support more than anything, in any way that you can provide it.
even though her voice is wonderful, her singing is delightful, her content is one of the most entertaining in hololive, her English is both cute and more than enough to understand her unless you're an ESL , she's still self conscious about all of that and wants to improve herself...because she wants to be the strongest idol there is

>> No.10657654

>>10652675
0/10
>>10655119
1/10
>>10656762
7/10 shilling nice going on adding your emotions

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action