Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 28 KB, 446x228, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11365640 No.11365640 [Reply] [Original]

>drama board
>no mention whatsoever over the hottest drama right now
5ch and 2ch are seething over this, why is this place not discussing about it? You discuss dumber yabs

>> No.11365670
File: 773 KB, 635x635, 1609343555695.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11365670

>FPS chuubas plays fps games
What's the problem here?

>> No.11365683

just post the drama retard

>> No.11365685

>>11365640
Botan's an old hag, we should be happy that she's finally found a boyfriend to fill her womb before menopause

>> No.11365715

and the yab here is...?

>> No.11365724

It's okay because they are Japanese.
If you want Japanese dramas, you need to go back.

>> No.11365736

>>11365640
>random non-english irrelevant language
I'm guess it must be japanese since you mention 2ch, well there is 0 reason for that to be mentioned here, do you see 2ch anons talking about hispanic vtubers drama?
No one care

>> No.11365761

>>11365715
My guess is that it's the first time Botan will be interacting with a man of her own volition (not a sponsored or organised event).

>> No.11365767

Is it because the cpt is a guy? I thought it was just the edgy daughter of Jess from Advance Wars.

>> No.11365780

>>11365640
hope janny adds some kind of rule against that kind of waste of space of a thread
no one care about your language, post about english things

>> No.11365794

>>11365640
After seeing the crowd at watame's concert, I think the girls can hang around with as many nip nerds as they like.

>> No.11365811

Schizos as always sending red SC to her complaining about why she would stream with a guy. He's not the only one that complained but was the loudest.

Botan for what I understood gave back the red SC it was sent and reprimanded the guy telling her to spend the money on themselves if they're in such a bad mood, she doesn't want their money.

>Congratulations on entering the BF Joint Party Tournament! I can't stand the thought of you using your fan money to flirt and play behind the scenes with a bunch of FPS professionals at every tournament and then expanding your circle of friends to Holo.
I wish we could celebrate with a million people. I don't care anymore because I know: no matter what I do, fans can't beat male streamers. Expose it, slander it, whatever you want."

>> No.11365826

Oh no no no Unicornbros we got too cocky...

>> No.11365838

>>11365640
its over....

>> No.11365854

>>11365761
Also because it's a tournament and botan has been evading them since her debut, most people are shitting on towa for dragging her into one and also inviting her korean friends

>> No.11365863

if you want to shill your random 2view at least have him speak a language people use anon, this is pointless

>> No.11365884

>>11365811
Why are unicorns so fucking mentally ill?

>> No.11365904

>>11365811
>Botan for what I understood gave back the red SC it was sent
Pretty sure that's impossible, they can't even charge back

>> No.11365912

>>11365811
Schizo is pathetic for saying it in public but he's correct

>> No.11365933

Coverchama, this is what happens when you pander to idolfags and cultivate a fanbase like this...

>> No.11365961

>>11365811
unicorns are mentally ill and should kill themselves

>> No.11365965

>>11365933
Idolfags are fine. Unicorns are the problem.

>> No.11365985

>>11365933
yeah, it's pretty disgusting that Cover let Holos pander to their fans and become the strongest vtuber group out there

>> No.11365989

>a korean qt
>an athletic chain smoker
>an adorable hag
I wish I was Cpt bros...

>> No.11365992

>>11365811
Is this the Hololive mentality?

>> No.11366015

>>11365912
If u know who tf is Botan's roommate you would know she has tons of male friends, she just tried to keep between Holo at first, at the end no one is forcing them to watch her and if they're sooooo bothered by it they should go watch any other streamer that do indeed feed such parasocial relationship.

Botan made it clear since the beginning if a Holostar were to invite her she would probably accept and we've known she doesn't mind collaborating with guys.

>> No.11366078

>>11365912
Well he's right about the male streamer part, those faggots are literally the only suitable partners for them.

>> No.11366079
File: 332 KB, 393x469, 1632698992204.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11366079

Males? Where?

>> No.11366088

>>11365640
I dont see the problem, mostly men would be participating at the top level of these things anyways, nonsensical to limit yourself from reaching the top because you wanted to be the retarded all women group that fails miserably.

>> No.11366120

i'd have sex with each and every one of them. there is no discussion to be had.

>> No.11366135

>>11365670
Botan, a Not-Matsuri, Not-Towa member of Hololive, is teamed with a male. A Korean male too

>> No.11366145

>>11366015
This. I don’t get why everyone’s so surprised. Unicorns should go watch Rushia, Kanata, Lamy, etc. and leave the good holos alone

>> No.11366152

>>11365640
Link?

>> No.11366156

>Korean male
Is this payback for the comfort women?

>> No.11366184

She has less than 100 dislikes on her latest stream so this looks like a schizo minority

>> No.11366200

>>11365933
You become the most successful vtuber company in the world? retard.

>> No.11366201

Hope those Unicorns are gone for good after the tourney tho it seems most of Botan fanbase is moreless chill with it, pretty sure a good amount of them know who is behind that lion avatar.

I've seen some pretty excited to see a more "serious Botan" not like she's really gonna go all serious.

>> No.11366211

>>11365811
>fans can't beat male streamers
What a fucking bitch.

>> No.11366213

>>11365912
>>11365811
>>11365933
But this is so retarded, like I can understand people being annoyed if it was Rushia or Lamy or similar. But Botan and Towa? Those girls already collabed with males many times. Botan even with 3 guys at some esport tournament.
It makes no sense.

>> No.11366229

>>11366135
>>11366156
whats the difference, only trait i've noticed that's different is they're more likely to be fat.

>> No.11366256

cpt lives in another fucking country, how pathetic do you niggers have to be to care this much, he is not traveling to japan to have offpako with a literal hag, when he has fresh korean pussy out there.

>> No.11366257
File: 610 KB, 900x631, 1623273642837.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11366257

>>11366135
And? If you think a collab for a tourney leads to sex you're seriously delusional.

>> No.11366258

>>11366213
You really expect Unicorns to be smart? They’re subhuman

>> No.11366262

Uhh no retard OP, the big drama is still mitsumine yuika's VA

>> No.11366276

>>11366135
A wonderful promotion of cultural harmony considering their troubled recent past. I give them my blessing.

>>11365640
Very few here actually consider themselves Japanese. Try the delusional larping schizo fucks on /jp/.

>> No.11366290

>>11366079
lol came here to say cpt doesn't count because he's a faggot (i say this affectionately)

>> No.11366306

Botan made a ton of damage control in her latest stream, even she knows it was gonna cause controversy and she knows people were going to shit on towa

>> No.11366313

>>11365640
>Noooo my oshi can't play on a tournament with males
No one cares nipper. Take your meds or your own life because no one cares about you.

>> No.11366323

>>11365965
No they aren't. People think idolfags are good because they follow some niche, dedicated thing that (in the west) is rare and limited to serious otaku.
In reality 3DPD can't ever be pure and will always chase cock. Idolfags are delusional.

>> No.11366326

>>11366015
Schizos don't actually care about any of this, they do it for the attention.

>> No.11366328

>>11366262
What happened with that? Has to be more interesting that this.

>> No.11366352

>>11366257
Unicorns have had little to no contact with people of the opposite gender for their entire lives, so they believe that whenever a male and female interact it automatically means they’re fucking. Just accept that there is no logic behind their way of thinking and move on

>> No.11366390

>>11366313
>nipper
This takes me back

>> No.11366412

Funny thing is knowing how into the FPS scene Botan is she doesn't give a shit and would unsubscribe them herself if she could

>> No.11366424

Idolfags aren't even an issue, it corresponds to a style of chuuba and has it's place in the medium
But if this is actual drama (still doubt it's that big) it's beyond stupid, towa and botan are really not the girls you can expect idolfag or unicorn pandering

>> No.11366436

I don't see the anti narrative here catching fire. Holofans won't want to admit they feel threatened by a fat Korean boy with arthritis.

>> No.11366449

>>11366135
What's with Towappi and Koreans?

>> No.11366450
File: 1.03 MB, 2054x2999, 1632389646613.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11366450

i want to have sex with bora

>> No.11366469
File: 133 KB, 270x270, 1621766432376.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11366469

>>11366449
She wants to form a kpop group but hasn't figured out Ollie and Baelz are the people to ask.

>> No.11366470

>>11365640
the problem isn't that botan is with a male, it's that she's with a male and towa. towa is a known whore that will drag all girls into whoredom with her.

>> No.11366475

I honestly do not give a fuck about unicorns, why is this a topic? Every time people screech about a singular schizo you can just check out the stream that is referenced and see the massive 10 extra dislikes.

>> No.11366478

>>11366135
>teamed with a male. A Korean male too
Everyone knows Koreans are just less interesting Japanese anon. They are forever subjects of the empire for a reason.

>> No.11366487

>>11365811
Post picture of superchat or it didn't happen

>> No.11366493

>>11366257
Do you not know what Japs are like? Those little yellow schizo fucks lose their shit if their oshi so much as even references a male in any capacity. Let alone a Korean male. This is the sort of shit that leads to death threats.

>> No.11366507

>>11366424
They are a problem though, because they still go after girls who don’t pander to them when they collab with a male instead of sticking to their no-male streamers

>> No.11366508

>>11366326
honestly this, I'm pretty certain a good chunks of "antis" are just people who don't care at all for botan or towa or watch them, just seeing male collab and use it to shitpost

>> No.11366517

>>11366475
We're bored desu

>> No.11366533

>>11366493
no that's not true. japan is full of shipperfags like the west.
over there though they hate hypocrites more than anything else.
thats why matsuri has a lot of haters because she's an enormous hypocrite.

>> No.11366543

>>11366487
you're lucky I was just given this by YT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HdYtFDD4Hc

>> No.11366544

OP is a faggot

>> No.11366547

>>11365811
Botan respond
https://youtu.be/_HdYtFDD4Hc

>> No.11366565

>>11365640
>Hottest drama
>Botan collabing with a Korean male with two other female VTubers
Oh look it is absolutely nothing...

>> No.11366581
File: 242 KB, 850x1148, 1604028794428.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11366581

i really want to have sex with bora

>> No.11366587
File: 501 KB, 2006x2833, 88600360_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11366587

>they think cpt is the one Botan should be away from
Botan will now be an additional wife to Bora, they'll be doing apex ranked grind for hours soon enough

>> No.11366639

>>11366507
I honestly doubt most of those are actual idolfags. idolfags just care about their chuubas. This looks more like people seeking drama and pretending they care about those vtubers they never watch. Those people would seek drama regardless of idolfags existing or not.

>> No.11366652

>>11366508
They're quite dedicated then, sending $100 just to shitpost, surely no fan would be disappointed in any choice of their oshi

>> No.11366658

People really is sending hate to Towa for "dragging" Botan into a. Tourney?

>> No.11366668

Is Bora a hag too? If yes I’m obligated to watch this.

>> No.11366697
File: 127 KB, 850x1202, 1622307749552.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11366697

>>11366668
she's a cute korean high school girl who will fuck your oshi. she's the real threat here

>> No.11366733

>>11366211
Anonchama that was part of the superchat...

>> No.11366760
File: 381 KB, 1332x1428, thanksforcumminginside.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11366760

>>11366328
VA for one of the less popular characters in シャニマス had a secret BF who was a streamer and also cucked him with another guy who owned a bar, and fucked that guy 4 times while the other guy was streaming once. She also used condoms with the streamer guy but did it raw with the businessman dude.

There are a bunch of memes from it now because she was a bitch who thought being a low-tier VA meant she could look down on people, and they're turning stuff she said in her DMs into memes like きっしょ笑 and 膣内射精感謝 because it sounds both retarded and stuff like from an actual NTR comic. It's been over a week but these are still the fastest threads everywhere

>> No.11366765

>>11366533
In recent years Japan changed quite a bit actually about idol and stuff. They're not the caricature of unicorns people make them to be. Sure there are some, but it's a minority.

>> No.11366769

>>11366533
>over there though they hate hypocrites more than anything else
Nah, everyone hates hypocrites. It's not something unique to japanese.
The unique thing is that they can't practice social skills with wending machines.

>> No.11366793

>>11366639
Probably mostly angry FPSfags who don't like vtubers in their hobby. Selly's fans got super pissed about him collabing with not just vtubers but a japanese one as well despite the fact Towa has been nothing but kind and positive toward Korean players.

>> No.11366803

>>11366658
Japanese schizos are something else... I mean, this board would be seething if they find some Holos dating men irl secretly, but this is a fucking nothingburger.
I sometimes wonder if they don't even think they have fathers, male friends from school and they never talked to a male in their lives

>> No.11366831

>>11366652
But the opposite also makes little sense. If Botan was his oshi or he watched her, it's absurd, she's been collabing with males for a long time, and never gave a fuck. She even collabed with 3D guys. Being mad about that now just doesn't correlate.

>> No.11366838

>>11365811
Based Unicornchad

>> No.11366861

>>11366658
Ah yes, a known Battlefield enthusiast Tokoyami C Towa forced her shy and meek colleague Shishiro "i have my own BF4 server" Botan to play with Cpt, a CR member she has the most association with. Yup, surely there is no other explanation here.

>> No.11366869
File: 86 KB, 1350x900, the-more-you-know.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11366869

>>11366135
Koreans have males? I thought they only had sissies.

>> No.11366879

>>11365640
Nobody fucking cares, dramawhore.
And this is not a tournament by the way, it is two giant teams, 36v36, the squads are there just for voice call most likely

>> No.11366886

>>11365640
Towa and Botan giving a shit about spergs on the Chans

>> No.11366890

>>11366869
korean men are a lot more masculine than japanese men

>> No.11366897
File: 145 KB, 1274x781, 1632072234705.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11366897

>>11365640
Women with women
Men with men
Inshallah

>> No.11366916
File: 195 KB, 1191x1684, 1609326319455.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11366916

god i really want to have sex with bora

>> No.11366927

get your facts right at least, it's antis of vtubers in general who got against triggered and went to rope the few schizo unicorns they could find with them
none of those donors even donated to botan before or watched
they really hate vtubers and don't want their hobby (gaming/streamers) to be infected by it

>> No.11366935

>>11366890
They are exactly the same genetically and everyone knows it.

>> No.11366948

>>11366760
Kek

>> No.11366956

>>11366927
koreans especially don't like vtubers for some reason
barely any popular korean chuuba too

>> No.11366958
File: 57 KB, 167x222, 1632195755903.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11366958

>>11366916
Jesas

>> No.11366966

>>11366652
>>11366831
His oshi is towa and I'm not joking or trolling.

>> No.11366973

>>11366927
yeah he just spent $100 just to shitpost
Cope harder
Matuli got tens of these

>> No.11366989

>>11366652
>sending $100 just to shitpost
See this is the saddest thing. Their life is that empty. $100 of spare cash for me is a few steam games and some decent food or a cheap flight somewhere.

>> No.11366992

>>11366927
Both of them can go fuck themselves

>> No.11366994

BF合コン大会出場おめでとう!大会のたびにファンのお金でファン差し置いてFPSプロ連中とイチャイチャして裏遊びしてホロに交流の輪を広げると思うともう無理です 100万人一緒に祝えなくて悔しい どうせ何やってもファンは男ストリーマー連中に勝てないと分かってどうでもよくなりました 開示なり 誹謗中傷なりでどうぞ好きにしてください
Unicorns are trully mentally ill.

>> No.11367007
File: 1023 KB, 1044x740, 87654546.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11367007

>>11366831
I don't watch every stream but when exactly has she collabed with men, the No More Heroes nonsense obviously doesn't count.

>> No.11367016
File: 1.84 MB, 1898x3263, 1633365835663.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11367016

>>11366916
SEX

>> No.11367025

>>11365811
He is right, based as fuck.

>> No.11367031

>>11366733
NTA but I assumed he was calling the superchatter a bitch. I admit I did a double take though

>> No.11367045
File: 149 KB, 850x1420, 1627371456173.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11367045

>>11367016
bora is sex

>> No.11367052

>>11366973
>yeah he just spent $100 just to shitpost
Yes retard, people do that. As a few people have already mentioned, Koreans hate vtubers playing their favorite shitty FPS games with other streamers, this is a fact we have seen over and over again.

>> No.11367069
File: 341 KB, 1342x1797, 1632898009067.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11367069

>>11367045
APEX predator of SEX

>> No.11367070

>>11366973
>>11366652
Does t hat seem to impossible to you that people like from /here/ who despise anitubers/ecelebs, wouldn't send an aka to voice their concern/issues /dislike of it? This is the same expect they hate vtubers.

>> No.11367071

>>11367007
As Botan she didn't outside of obvious shilling streams (Nmh and the Vod commentator)

She has said tho she enjoys watching male streamers play, LOL or FPS, on the other side we know who is Botan's roommate so-

Also she mentioned having no problem collabing with guys should they invite her

>> No.11367076

>>11365640
Botan's gotta get her collabs in before ADE destroys her life

>> No.11367086

>>11366994
This guy sounds suicidal

>> No.11367093

>>11365811
based unicornschizo keeping the truth

>> No.11367137
File: 142 KB, 850x1250, 1625558100192.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11367137

>>11367069
champion of sex

>> No.11367154
File: 49 KB, 800x450, tearingmeapartlisa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11367154

Noooo my Oshi can't play Vidya with men. I feel betrayed.

>> No.11367160

>>11367071
Sure but the roommate is irrelevant.
I don't care for the same reasons others do I guess, I just know for a fact male's make a females stream worse without exception.

>> No.11367180

Who in Hololive is most likely to pull a Mitsumine?

>> No.11367191

>>11366547
Imagine telling a woman who's probably twice your age that she can't play video games with males.

>> No.11367210

>>11366547
Clippers are like vultures.

>> No.11367223

>>11367191
key word is woman though, they literally need to be told the right thing to do.

>> No.11367227

>>11367180
Honestly probably someone we least expect. Someone like Watame.

>> No.11367243

>>11367071
>Also she mentioned having no problem collabing with guys should they invite her
This is kind of a cope out answer, nobody sane will ever invite her because they know hololive is full of unicorns and they know one of them will get shit on for it, even someone like astel would not interact with her unless she interacts with him first and she also knows this, that's why she said she doubts the homos would invite her

>> No.11367268

>>11367223
Botan has a bigger dick than anyone in this thread.

>> No.11367291
File: 134 KB, 850x1202, 1633685629466.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11367291

i want to fuck bora

>> No.11367295

>>11367268
are you a faggot or something, shut the fuck up

>> No.11367297
File: 1.55 MB, 1920x1080, 1 Shishiro Botan The official Esports Idol [NEWS] - YouTube.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11367297

>>11367160
>>11367007
>>11367071
Seems she didn't do much recently, but before she regularly had some male collabs and even pic related events

>> No.11367306

>>11367160
Botan is the same with or without guys, only ones affected are people that don't like seeing f/m friendships or even interactions.

The Botan you see is actually holding back in Holo, should she really want to she would have tons of collabs with guys, she's just lazy and playing along the "Holo rules" which are stupid

>> No.11367311

my oshi played with a guy once and the guy complained that she wouldn't talk to him and she kept babbling on about her pet cat

>> No.11367345

>>11367297
Lately she's been just shilling stuff dragging other Holos with her, she got invited as a Cod commentator at first, dunno why they changed her but she was cool with everyone there.

>> No.11367349

>>11367297
oh yeah I remember that, actually talking directly to fucking regular dudes
I don't see how any unicorn would oshi Botan when she used to attend those events

>> No.11367398

>>11365811
He may be a schizo but he's 100% correct. This is literally what Towa did.

>> No.11367399

>>11366213
These people are literal newfags, that's why.
Probably actual clipfags that don't watch streams. (yes, there's loads of JP clipping channels, all of them just as cancerous)

>> No.11367401

>>11365640
The reason why we don't care is because the Japanese are just like the chinese in the fact that they're bug minded insects, so only a bug minded insect would truly care about something like this.

>> No.11367403
File: 343 KB, 2048x1536, 1634147225790.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11367403

>> No.11367409

On another hand, wonder if that Gorilla guy is finally be happy he has an opportunity to play against Botan, he wished he could play Apex against her but we know how much Botan likes Apex.

>> No.11367416

>>11367403
i want to watch bora and towa have sex

>> No.11367419 [DELETED] 
File: 48 KB, 683x1024, 1634108036183.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11367419

there are legitimate qualms about how idols should or should not behave but this scenario on these holomems and on this competition context really shouldn't be it.

>> No.11367435

>>11367306
What the fuck you talking about. Streams are worse because I watch hololive to watch cute girls play video games and sing.
There is literally a million streamers, male and female, some playing around in giant mansions and shit having a good time in a variety of ways that I could watch instead.
This is a specific niche content, introverted girls becoming idols.

>> No.11367447

>>11367297
>those guys are 10/10 in nipland
Yikes

>> No.11367454

>>11365904
you can refund them actually, gura has done it before.

>> No.11367457

>>11365912
Literally kill yourself you incel trash

>> No.11367461

>>11367349
>>11367297
>oshi is used to go to IRL tournaments and talk with commentators and real guys
>Play FPS which means male collabs if you wanna go anywhere
>The oldest holo, literally doesn't give a shit and manage her life like she want
>You, unicorn, decide to oshi her
????

>> No.11367466

>>11367349
>people unironically expect that female with a cute voice, an excellent avatar, a cute personality and over 10k regular viewers to not have any unicorns
Come on, you even have daily threads about wanting to fuck botan and other hags, of course she also has that audience

>> No.11367481

Here's a tip for all you new idol fans:
Whenever male and female idols come together (this applies to male and female streamers as well), they end up dating each other.
There's a very real reason why idol agencies try to keep the genders apart, it's because they ALWAYS end up dating each other.
So if a girl and guy streamer are often together, there's a high chance there's something going on.

>> No.11367493

>>11367086
Hopefully he is, and does a flip for us all to see.

>> No.11367496
File: 799 KB, 960x1200, 1607479582380.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11367496

i want to lick bora's sweat

>> No.11367503

>>11367311
But that guy is gay

>> No.11367523

>>11367306
It's obvioius that incels wouldn't enjoy watching their oshi play games and flirt with guys on stream. Look at Matsuri and Ollie. Their pitch always goes up when they play with a guy.

>> No.11367525

>>11367349
Even Towa hasn't managed to get rid of all the unicorns in her fan base, I'm sure Botan has quite a few.

>> No.11367528

>>11367435
Ah yes, Botan being introverted, you should really take meds, if you're SO worried about it go watch Rushia or Lamy who literally pander to people like you.

Botan has never been in that niche, this just means you're a newfag or clipwatcher.

Botan niche is "Good girl FPS player" that let me tell you, is actually quite rare.

>> No.11367530

>>11365811
>Battlefield
Calling it! The dramafags are ApexAutists who are mad that Botan is participating on other FPS events than Apex.
They already terrorized her during the COD Black Ops shilling era.

>> No.11367549

>>11365640
Hololive going for the idol audience was a mistake.

>> No.11367562

>>11367503
nah it was a long time ago, during the first ever apex tournament
it was ayame

>> No.11367565

>>11367528
>is actually quite rare
VSPO bros...

>> No.11367579

>>11367349
They call themselves unicorns and they can't even stalk their so-called favorite animoo wives.
Fucking worthless. Literal wastes of carbon.

>> No.11367584

>>11366760
The cucked boyfriend then shit all over her and joked about the situation on YouTube and made bank in ad revenue lmao

>> No.11367585
File: 2.04 MB, 498x269, 1633583602422.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11367585

>>11367481
unironically take your meds holy fuck

>> No.11367586

Based, no men allowed.

>> No.11367588 [DELETED] 

>>11367466
how fucking new is that retard to botan or fps vtubing that interacting with m*les in competitive is inevitable?
i buy the rrat that it's a falseflag from fps streamer fan

>> No.11367592

>>11367565
In JP I meant, didn't specify, my bad.

I know Western side has more, I'm literally watching Selen rn (tho she's playing Phasmo rn)

>> No.11367595

>>11367466
On that note, does Miosha collab with men? I know her roommate has in the past but the chuuba is always with F.A.M.S, SMOK, or other agencies' female vtubers.

>> No.11367614

>>11367466
Well for me all kind of chuubas and audiences should be able to exist, many girls WANT to do the idolfag play and pander to those audiences, as long as people stay in their lanes
this "drama" is one annoyed sc and a few dislikes, vast majority of idolfags just stay with their idol-style chuubas.

>> No.11367615

>>11366135
>dicklets insecure unicorns cucked by a koreanchad
like my NTR manhwas

>> No.11367621

>>11367592
VSpo is Japanese...

>> No.11367623

>>11367585
lol dude this is basic idol stuff and also basic human psychology

>> No.11367633
File: 1.06 MB, 849x1200, 1623513520479.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11367633

sex with bora

>> No.11367634

>>11367528
She is literally introverted, she's been in video game tournaments. I also do watch them, because it's Hololive and it's an idol group. If I didn't watch them, half of the content loses meaning.
You can't even write correctly, the burden of proof of being a newfag or clipwatcher is on you, if anything.
The FPS part is irrelevant, that's just a genre of a video game.
Her niche is that she is old.

>> No.11367637

>>11367562
Because she has an irl boyfriend. She would've flirted back if she were single.

>> No.11367650

No one has mentioned how most people are shitting on towa because she most definitely is the one who made the group and she still invited CPT, everybody in JP is blaming towa for this so much that botan had to say to not blame it on her on stream

>> No.11367662

We've got Botan idol like... Two times or three? Bloom, Vark and her anniv

>> No.11367664

>>11367637
probably
but also there's girls with boyfriends who still flirt with other people

>> No.11367668

>>11367466
>>11367614
Most people know the score with her. There's a reason she has by far the most viewers and subs in her gen but half the SCs of Nene, and a fraction vs Lamy.

>> No.11367676

Is this BFV BR or regular BFV? This is the only part I care about because BFV BR sucked.

>> No.11367677

>>11367481
>vtubers
>idols
the roommate is under no obligation to follow these arbitrary rules. it might be good business to not talk about it but they have BFs...most of them that is

>> No.11367703
File: 185 KB, 850x1200, 1617994192806.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11367703

i want to fuck bora's chest

>> No.11367704

>>11366135
>teamed with a male. A Korean male too
So not actual male, what's the problem? Are you gonna cry about male dogs and critters as well?

>> No.11367716

>>11367585
Trying too hard to fit in.

>> No.11367733

>>11367634
Too many words for a simple bait

>> No.11367743

>>11367562
Based ayame being anti male

>> No.11367745

>>11366256
only because of the lockdown. once it ends...

>> No.11367752

>>11365992
Yes. I don't think there is another agency that has as puritan fanbase as Hololive.
For good and ill.

>> No.11367753

>>11367481
honestly the opposite... people don't want to date their fucking coworkers...

>> No.11367765
File: 780 KB, 944x1200, 1633814453084.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11367765

This is just another step in Towa's plan for getting Botan to join her harem

>> No.11367770

>>11367650
Ah yes Towa, the enthusiastic of BF that got into he game like two weeks ago forced Botan the non FPS player to enter the tourney

>> No.11367781

>>11367677
neither are actual idols, unless a company specifically bans it. doesn't mean they aren't free from backlash.

>> No.11367782

>>11367765
they're all apart of bora's harem

>> No.11367784
File: 1.09 MB, 440x634, 1631558544110.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11367784

>>11367716
ogey

>> No.11367786

>>11367753
People not wanting to date you doesn't make it a universal experience.

>> No.11367792

>>11367595
She used to, but unicorn bucks

>> No.11367803

>>11365670
>FPS collab
Oh shit, that means they're basically fucking

>> No.11367807

>>11367770
all of those people were towa antis anyways and are just trying to hop on the bandwagon, if anything the kenzoku seem to be all aboard this train

>> No.11367816

>>11367743
>>11367562
But for real everytime she was with a male in voicechat it was extremely cringe because she just cant talk to them
cute

>> No.11367821

>>11367481
This newfag doesn't know what couplebaiting is

>> No.11367843

>>11367770
It's straight up Towa's group, there's no arguing this, botan may have invited her to the tournament but she invited her friends after that

>> No.11367849

>>11367677
not your kizua time anymore when some suit wrote a script the VA voiced
vtuber streamers are mostly themselves, there is absolutely no clear seperation between roomate and vtuber, you don't improvise a script for hours a day like that
they're a variation of their real self but very close to it, see Risu talking about that topic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4ocsaRq3ns

>> No.11367855
File: 244 KB, 1343x1898, 168010763891.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11367855

>> No.11367858

>>11367821
He also probably thinks Shishilamy is real

>> No.11367874

>>11367481
You're really one of those people that thinks every woman will fuck the first guy she sees, huh?

>> No.11367880
File: 329 KB, 892x1200, 1621554118097.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11367880

i can't wait to start my relationship with bora

>> No.11367892

>>11367843
Cpt is Bora's boytoy

>> No.11367910
File: 24 KB, 1563x105, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11367910

>>11367786
Japaneses don't want to date anyone, not just me, there's 50% singles between 18 and 39yo
https://www.u-tokyo.ac.jp/focus/en/press/z0508_00142.html
people don't date or have sex or children anymore, work all day long, come back to sleep and brown internet and repeat infinite

>> No.11367921

>few bad apples brings in male ecelebs
>Starts to affect other holos
This is how it starts.. this will eventually hamper and bring down hololive to niji levels of bellow mediocrity

>> No.11367923

>>11367821
of course I know what couplebaiting is.
you seem to be mistaken. you seem to think that 'something going on' means a romantic relationship.
it can also just mean they have a purely physical one. idols who are put together, either by chance or forced, they end up fucking each other.

>> No.11367926

>>11367874
He's autistic, just like unicorns. They literally don't know how humans interact with each other in real life.
They probably think real life is like hentai. Sadly real life is extremely fucking vanilla, boring and awful.

>> No.11367936
File: 78 KB, 828x641, 1632869281948.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11367936

>>11366135
>Botan
Nobody unironically cares, stop larping

>> No.11367950

>>11367921
Fear not, sankisei will always be a bastion of purity.

>> No.11367952
File: 580 KB, 858x1200, 1615097571877.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11367952

i can't believe bora is gonna rape cpt, towa, and botan after the tournament

>> No.11367954
File: 90 KB, 640x334, JUST2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11367954

All of your favorite vtubers have or had boyfriends irl
The only upside to drama like this is the fact that it might actually drive losers dependent on parasocial relationships with e-celebs to suicide, which is a net gain for the entire world.

>> No.11367955

>>11367936
She's gonna fuck a lot of dudes.
Bonus points if anyone remembers the reference.

>> No.11367958

>>11367936
I'm sure that guy only sent $100 ironically

>> No.11367962 [DELETED] 

Alright officially done with Hololive, too many male collabs

>> No.11367964

>>11367849
Yeah, people still arguing about the vtuber being some "voice actor" of the character are so delusional and stuck in the past
Vtubers themselves would hate that kind of comparaison, they're very much their character, sure maybe they're more unleashed and degenerate, or more positive etc. but it's still 90% them, not some completely separated thing.

If the roomate get sick, or depressed, or something happens to me during the day, it will directly relate to the vtuber, if they're dating someone it will also impact their spirit and need for social interaction, and thus their srtream.

>> No.11367967

>>11367874
this isn't an industry like an office job where the people are all different backgrounds and shit.
the idol industry is full of people who are good looking and go through years of rigorous training. it's like the olympic village.

>> No.11367978

Hmm is it because Cpt is Korea? I didn't see the shit storm over rpr

>> No.11367981

>>11367954
Quit projecting cuck.

>> No.11368007

At this point Botan should rope all her old FPS buddies and stream with all of them, make those Unicorns cry harder

>> No.11368016

>>11367733
?

>> No.11368020

>>11367978
Because kenzocucks stopped caring after her third tournament, this is botan's first tournament

>> No.11368025

>>11367180
it was already leaked in the CN downfall that one of the HoloCN girls did pretty much the same thing - rich boyfriend that was outside the country for school, fucked around with a VR member on the side

>> No.11368045

>>11365912
>he's correct

>> No.11368062

>>11367585
>>11367677
>>11367753
>>11367821
>>11367874
It’s bait, retards

>> No.11368070

Botan appeared on stream with literal real 3d dudes right after debut who are you all trying to fool here?

>> No.11368096

>>11368070
did they play games together or was it an interview, just checking to see whether you're a agenda fag or not

>> No.11368100
File: 356 KB, 600x1200, 1611867432833.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11368100

i feel sorry for rpr, towa, and botan for having to deal with the sex demon that is bora. but at the same time i wish it was me

>> No.11368102

>>11367954
God I wish I could just push a button and eradicate all unicorns

>> No.11368104

If people are this mad about her playing with men, imagine when they find out that I have sex with Botan every day.

>> No.11368106

>>11368070
I like arguing over dumb shit.

>> No.11368110

And for people who think the vtubing industry isn't like the idol industry

Do you not know the history of Hitomi Chris? She had sex with a guy who had ties to the vtubing industry and provided her with equipment. That was HOLOLIVE. The vtubing industry is just like the idol industry.

A big collab might happen that could get you a boost in numbers? Yeah I'll sleep with somebody for that collab. That stuff happens.

>> No.11368122

>>11368070
Well no you see that was different. She was paid to do that, and now she's doing it for free. Such a shameless woman, not taking money in order to interact with men.

>> No.11368130

>>11367962
Thank fuck, please don’t come back

>> No.11368136

>>11368110
having sex isn't nearly as bad as talking to a man on a video game

>> No.11368214

>>11368062
I don't know anymore with the state of this thread
>>11368096
>>11368070
bta but played, it was a tournament challenge, but there were also after talk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In0uEjDu4pM

>> No.11368238

>>11368130
Post your oldest membership

>> No.11368265

>>11367562
>>11367637
It was actually RBC pet and I correct my self he's bi but he lean to men more.

>> No.11368269
File: 1.27 MB, 601x900, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11368269

>>11368122
I don't mind my oshi being a whore it comes with the job, but being a slut? That's where I draw the line

>> No.11368276

>>11368110
>guy who had ties to the vtubing industry
>vtubing industry
Fucking lost, you got me

>> No.11368281

>>11368110
Only idol and vtubing? Bro thats allover the world and for both genders, obv Women fucking guys us more common, specially in the entertainment industry but just happens all the time in all industries.

>> No.11368283

>>11368110
>big collab might happen that could get you a boost in numbers
not sure why you say this in this context because botan is one of the most watched participants of that event lol

>> No.11368290

>>11367962
not forget to send a supa so they know that you left

>> No.11368320

>>11368122
You say that jokingly, but those unicorn fuckwits LEGIT believe dumb things like this.
They actively WANT them to be slaves to money.

>> No.11368336

>>11368214
why the fuck are you lying, she didn't play in that stream?
See this is a big issue, there are tons of people who hate hololive that seek opportunity to rationalise situations which make the company less enjoyable.

>> No.11368347

>>11368320
so, zhangs

>> No.11368368

>>11365640
Blame Towa. She drags others into shit with men.

>> No.11368372

>>11368320
Any male collab is a betrayal and makes them a worthless whore. There are so few good vtubers left.

>> No.11368406

>>11367950
BeatMario...

>> No.11368419
File: 1.31 MB, 2141x3176, 1603666840340.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11368419

>> No.11368441

unicorns are mad over cpt of all fucking people lmao
he's a high school girl, you know?

>> No.11368443

>>11368372
Betrayal of what, exactly? Your delusions that you pushed on to them? Botan made no effort to pander to you stupid GFE fucks.
You are no different to religious nutjobs.

>> No.11368461
File: 1.69 MB, 1075x1518, 160286903789.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11368461

>> No.11368464

>>11368372
name the good vtubers left

>> No.11368473

>>11368461
god i want to have sex with bora so bad bros

>> No.11368475

>>11367978
Botan didn't collab with rpr

>> No.11368482

But before hololive Botan was a caster and tourneyfag...

>> No.11368489

>>11368464
Pekora and Miko.

>> No.11368521

>>11368443
She shouldn't have joined hololive if she didn't want to pander to GFE. She is no more than the average camwhore on twitch now.

>> No.11368522

>>11368489
Anon...I... No, nevermind.

>> No.11368524
File: 939 KB, 2894x4093, FBBTMd9VgAcGM41.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11368524

>>11368461
stop sexualizing Bora

>> No.11368528
File: 9 KB, 250x250, 33f9el.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11368528

These schizos probably believe their Oshi only interaction with men is with chat, their family and management

>> No.11368546

>>11368489
>Miko
Don’t tell him anons, I don’t know how we’re going to break it to him...

>> No.11368563

>>11368521
Truly a delusional unicorn u are, not even meds can help you

>> No.11368576
File: 327 KB, 900x1200, 1610883409620.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11368576

>>11368524
if bora wasn't meant to be sexualized then why is she sex

>> No.11368581

>>11368443
>>11368464
>>11368482
>>11368521
>>11368528
>>11368546
See
>>11368336

>> No.11368582

>>11368521
Ironically average camwhores on twitch don't participate in community tournaments.

>> No.11368602

>>11366547
I kneel

>> No.11368603

>>11368521
This has to be bait. I refuse to believe a human being can be this mentally incapacitated

>> No.11368606
File: 520 KB, 1200x1355, 1626404772334.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11368606

>>11368546
>>11368522
Nevermind, I forgot about Miko, she's dead to me. All hail the queen of vtubing!

>> No.11368621
File: 352 KB, 401x420, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11368621

>>11368110
Thing is like usual people try to make this all black or white matter
Most people don't say vtuber idolfags and the idol industry in general disappear nor that there aren't cases where those expectations are fine. Neither do most people think girl vtubers should never interact with men ever or that there are other kind of vtubers than idol oriented ones

Reality is that there are indeed vtubers pandering to the idol audience and it's fine, there's people fore that and vtubers for that. What is retarded is when some people start expecting from a vtuber that honestly couldn't be more clearly not in the idol standards at all. It's like following Projekt Melody and a few months in becoming mad that she does chaturbates streams.
Botan has collabed with IRL dudes every now and is one of the least involved in idol stuf of hololive, are you really expecting that 40yo gamer to avoid males for no particular reasons, like come on, you can pick literally anyone else.

>> No.11368625

>>11368443
You sound like you're underage.

>> No.11368662

>>11368603
Why would I watch vtubers for any other reason than GFE? They're women, women can't be funny or entertaining. The only thing vtubers are good for is filling the void in my life.

>> No.11368666
File: 91 KB, 640x360, FFXIV-Hololive-Pekora.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11368666

>>11368606

>> No.11368675

>>11368521
Now you're just trolling. Actually, maybe not, half of you newfags legit think this is what Hololive were like.
Not even Sora gives a fuck about you GFE fuckers. It's funny how you all whine about "twitch whores" when the biggest GFE magnets ARE LITERALLY NO DIFFERENT.
>>11368625
Good argument. Where did you get that brilliant argument, from the 16 year olds?

>> No.11368678

>>11368621
She's hololive, I have the same standards for all of them.
Go back to your quiet general that doesnt complain about your garbage spacing.

>> No.11368701

>>11367481
This. See Porka and Roberu.
Also Pekora+Roberu and Miko+Friend+Oga

>> No.11368705

>>11368662
Unironically seek help

>> No.11368710

>>11368666
Doesn't count

>> No.11368733
File: 453 KB, 622x572, ayameangry.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11368733

>>11366135
>a korean

>> No.11368744

>>11368606
A-anon I...

>> No.11368750

>>11367962
nice bait, take a (you) ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

>> No.11368754

>>11368675
Definitely underage.

>> No.11368764

>>11368662
Jesus Christ, you've never been with a irl women have you?

>> No.11368765

>>11368705
Why are you so cucked? Don't tell me you watch hololive for "entertainment"? I cannot imagine anyone more pathetic than the fags that defend male collabs.

>> No.11368769

>>11368666
>trips
it counts

>> No.11368772

/vt/ was a fucking mistake

>> No.11368779

qrd?

>> No.11368819
File: 93 KB, 1200x675, 1627954678737.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11368819

>>11368779
i want to have sex with bora

>> No.11368825

>>11368733
Ojou don't look. It's actually 2 koreans.

>> No.11368827

>>11368764
Yeah so? I want to watch people that are as miserable as me. If they don't want to pander to my kind we'll just fuck off with our money to a pure chuuba.

>> No.11368829

>>11368779
Botan plays a game with Towa’s korean girlfriend and korean girlfriend(male)

>> No.11368842

>>11368678
If you're so worried about that go watch the Holos that actually pander to you, with is like half of them, I'm glad Botan is putting people like u in place, she doesn't really need any of your money.

>> No.11368852

>>11368764
I have, actually. Why do you think I'm watching idealized virtual women? Every woman I've been with has been a lying bitch. Hololive and idol culture as a whole is meant to present a perfect virtual woman.

>> No.11368856

>>11368825
It's three Koreans if you include Towa...

>> No.11368859

>>11368764
NTA but I've been in adult relationships. Also, it's virgins that are more likely to abstain from being honest when a girl does something they dislike.

>> No.11368874

>>11368827
Good, please do so. You've already been told to fuck off.

>> No.11368889

>>11368779
Towa ''dragged'' Botan to play a tournament, in her group there is a male, no one complained until retarded OP had to do a post about how 2ch and 5ch are seething, now 4ch unicorns and cucks are seething

>> No.11368896

>>11368765
U don't have anything else to do than watch 2D girls pander to you? A lot fo normal people have the streams as background while doing work and similar and watch jsut to get a good laugh, not fantasize to have sex with them.

>> No.11368902
File: 156 KB, 916x990, 1611025794596.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11368902

>>11368827
You never even sent a SC to anybody retard

>> No.11368905
File: 140 KB, 1075x756, 1625706107225.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11368905

>> No.11368909

>>11368705
>>11368764
>did he just insult the womanrinos????
You fags are so pathetic that you would get shit on on normalfag websites like tiktok for being simps.

>> No.11368941

I bet you feel pretty good "winning" an argument against a false flagging retard , but to me, you look foolish

>> No.11368943

>>11368874
There's a reason Rushia makes millions. You either pander to incels or die penniless in a gutter. Normalfags like you assholes don't bring in any money.

>> No.11368945

>>11368896
What do you expect from these literal virgins?
They are probably underage as well.
Probably literally sit there imagining what it would be like to date them while struggling to get to sleep at night, or having "vtuber dreams".
Actually mentally disabled retards.

>> No.11368977

>>11368842
Nah, I will push her and she will dance while pretending to be a loli for us.
It's not about pandering, it's about making content that I will be interested in tomorrow and 5 years from now.
She made the decision to come to hololive. She looked at the girls receiving male attention, being complimented as cute for how they act, singing and dancing with friends on stage and she wanted that.
If she wanted to do tournaments as a vtuber, she could have done that.

>> No.11368986

>>11365640
It's pretty much impossible to be a apex streamer and not talk with males, the moral of the story is - don't watch the girls that take Apex too seriously and join tournaments if you are a unicorn, she will talk with a male is just a question of when

>> No.11369003

>>11368945
>>11368896
Imagine having a job when you can just have faggots like you guys pay taxes to finance my neetbuxs that I donate to GFE chuubas rumao.

>> No.11369009

>>11368827
The fucking do that, why are you complaining about Botan?

>> No.11369013

>>11368779
Revealed another whore at hololive nothing new

>> No.11369028

>>11365640
oh how few fucks do I give

>> No.11369029

>>11368829
But that's not Selly...

>> No.11369046

>>11368943
Yeah, sure bro.
You've already been disproved that unicorn faggots are a loud minority that, taken out, don't really dent much of their incomes.
>>11369003
I'm on neetbux too. A big lmao to you too, bud.

>> No.11369048

>>11369029
Selly is her other girlfriend(male)

>> No.11369078

>>11369046
OK grey name. Rushia is still a millionaire by pandering to only unicorns.

>> No.11369086
File: 122 KB, 828x1200, 1625926900266.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11369086

we hit the bump limit congratulations. this doesn't change the fact i still want to have sex with bora though

>> No.11369134

>>11369048
selly is mine towa is just a family friend and his smoking buddy

>> No.11369138

>>11365640
>Ollie plays with a guy
>nobody bats an eye, they make fun of the guy
>Botan and Towa play with a guy
>5ch (literally who) and 2ch are seething with 0 proof posted
Towa has not only played with guys but collabed with 2 of them not even a month ago
Botan has shittalked more russians in CoD than there are people posting on this board

>> No.11369139

>>11368977
>If she wanted to do tournaments as a vtuber, she could have done that.
That's the plan, yes.

>> No.11369152

Do the unicorns not know how botan look like irl? She's in no danger of attracting male attention.

>> No.11369155

Imagine sending money to people who will never notice you. You’re just another name on the screen, all of you

>> No.11369164

>caring about nips
Who gives a shit wjhat those autistic cucks think and feel. Their whole society is in shambles. They are only good for drawing cute anime girls and nothing else.

>> No.11369172
File: 3.38 MB, 1747x3398, 1630792233464.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11369172

>>11368896
>normal
>posts on 4chan
Which one are you Mr.Normal?

>> No.11369176
File: 32 KB, 121x122, 1630881957259.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11369176

>This thread actually reached bump limit
what the fuck

>> No.11369187

>>11369139
So you agree that im right, that she joined hololive for the attention idols receive.

>> No.11369198
File: 9 KB, 165x247, nabi_gun.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11369198

>>11368733

>> No.11369209

>>11369176
i really wanted to fuck bora

>> No.11369216

>>11368943
Not all Vtubers are cut out for the GFE, but yeah they can make a lot of $$

>> No.11369224

>>11369164
Idolfags are fucking right about women.

>> No.11369229

>another thread having a meltdown over 5 people online
Great

>> No.11369246

>>11369176
But can we reach 100 posters?

>> No.11369251

>>11369138
*dirty fat brown ugly seanigger womanlet zoomer plays with anything that has lighter skin than her
No one gives a fuck except other seatrash

>> No.11369266

>>11368733
>>11369198
I want Ayame and Nabi to have intense lesbian sex

>> No.11369276

>>11369266
this is the best post in thread so far

>> No.11369302

>>11369187
She applied to Hololive because it's the biggest vtuber agency that would net her the most potential profit. She's old enough to know how the world works.

>> No.11369303

>>11369078
Why would I give a shit? Proud of her, she can screw you retard simps out of your money when you could be spending it on other things.
You're the ones that are weak-minded retards here, fawning over a chick that literally shits all over you behind the scenes. (confirmed, at that, literal video evidence of her smuttiness, lmao)
Meanwhile chad here buys nothing and laughs at you permavirgins supporting my vtubers. Any time she does her GFE shit I laugh because I know it catches you fucking morons out. Literal baiting and you all fall for it.
You seem to be insulting yourself here, friendo.
>>11369266
Based

>> No.11369306

>>11365811
unicornchads can't stop being based
despite the hate unicorns get they are always correct

>> No.11369310

I could see a meltdown if the guy was a scumbag Connor type, but this is just some random Korean FPS player right? Or does he have a bad rep as well?

>> No.11369314
File: 1.35 MB, 4381x5101, 163920700388.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11369314

>> No.11369316

>>11369138
>Ollie plays with a guy
>nobody bats an eye, they make fun of the guy
Anon, did you see the schizo meltdown it was this board during that days? And when she dragged Moona is when the ''yubigate'' rrat came

>> No.11369318
File: 18 KB, 640x360, 1606919878489.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11369318

>>11369176
Unicorn bait always brings out the attention whores and dopamine addicts, the actual Botan split agrees that that unicorn that was bitching in the SC was a fag at least so that's good.

>> No.11369319

>>11369246
Already did anon

*sigh*
Even /jp/ didn't seethe this hard

Well, at least from the last time I lurk there

>> No.11369328
File: 761 B, 105x14, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11369328

>>11369246
Yes

>> No.11369348

>>11369314
please post all the bora you have i like bora

>> No.11369361

>>11369266
But ... Nabi is Korean

>> No.11369367

>>11369310
He is Korean

>> No.11369372
File: 16 KB, 200x356, 03d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11369372

>>11369266
Holy shit, I want to request that in Horny thread now, I kneel

>> No.11369377

>>11369310
he's pretty chill and low energy, his japanese isn't fluent but still very good and he keeps falling into verbal tics like iine a lot

>> No.11369397

>>11369310
>just some random Korean FPS player
You could say that

>> No.11369401

>>11369361
that's what would make it good

>> No.11369416

>>11369318
I means, /generals/ always have the more level-headed anons

>> No.11369417

>>11369316
And then they instantly did a 180 when they realized how autistic he is
Who cares, still waiting on OP to post proof of either 5ch or 2ch seething

>> No.11369440

>>11369401
I can't see Ayame having sex. I just imagine her laughing at everything.

>> No.11369448

>>11369134
I’m sorry to tell you this but... Selly is cheating on you...

>> No.11369471

>>11369310
No bad rep at all, he is nice. He protected Towa's character and kept asking if she was ok when the Japan earthquake happened and they were in a game.
Crazy Raccoon is not really known for having ragers or men who harass people. Lotta them are korean first off, and kinda gay so...

>> No.11369472

>>11369310
just some fat kid from rural korea. funny and hasn't done anything wrong, he's not even as aggressive as the other koreans from his org.

>> No.11369477
File: 3.75 MB, 498x280, hologra-hololive.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11369477

>>11366213
I don't care about Botan or Twappi, but if one day I see Aqua playing Apex with a male I will make KyoAni arson look like a fucking joke

>> No.11369480

>>11369440
Ayame laughing is pure sex tho

>> No.11369482

>>11369440
it doesn't matter. i want to see hot lesbian sex between the two of them now

>> No.11369502

>>11369440
You can see Ayame having sex at anytime, you just have to pay.

>> No.11369512

>>11369310
Cpt has very positive reputation. This is just a drama thread, hardly no one really cares.

>> No.11369513

I'm glad 5ch has some standards. Nipbros, take my energy!

>> No.11369520

>>11369471
i want to fuck selly and cpt

>> No.11369527
File: 2.53 MB, 1920x1080, 1803901847920.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11369527

Bora is very hot and cute thank you everyone for your attention

>> No.11369528

>>11369440
She’s laughing at Nabi’s inferior genes while she has tears in her eyes from the pleasure Ayame’s finger give her

>> No.11369535

>>11369513
Very small energy. Barely registering. Almost non-existent. Is there even anything>

>> No.11369539

>>11369477
based

>> No.11369541

>>11369372
I made the post in the Horny thread, I hope they make it
>>11369495

>> No.11369542
File: 266 KB, 1622x430, unchi.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11369542

>>11366994
Literally holoanti

>> No.11369547

>>11369440
Sounds like something her bf would say before he gets ntred.

>> No.11369566

>>11369527
thank you for your post i agree

>> No.11369571

>>11369520
based kimchi fucker

>> No.11369576

>>11369477
No you won't. You'll just cry about it and rip your Aqua posters up like the teenage girl you are.

>> No.11369579

>>11369520
I'm already fucking Selly, sorry.

>> No.11369580

>>11369527
Based hornybro

>> No.11369596

>>11369302
Nope, she literally said why.
See:
>>11368336

>> No.11369606

reminder that this is all because the nijifags are seething that towa cucked them out of a cr cup championship by being less of a burden than their deadweight apex addicts

>> No.11369615

>>11369477
Didn't know Aqua played Apex.

>> No.11369633

>>11369606
Nobody gives a shit Selen
Go back to practicing and losing all tournaments while you pretend to be a apex pro

>> No.11369662

all the irl faces of those players are known. none of them are fucking anytime soon.

(except for towa who probably does get railed every night. but she solved the unicorns problem in her fanbase long long ago)

>> No.11369670

>>11369596
Well clearly she is a lying whore that should just fucking graduate then. God i hate Towa.

>> No.11369678

>>11369633
Wow, Selen sure is better than Sio at shitposting while playing games.

>> No.11369682

>>11369579
you can't keep him to yourself, he's too cute for that

>> No.11369726

>>11369542
His tweets are all over the fucking place, Haha my god. Is he insane? Lol Sora follows him

>> No.11369729

>>11369670
They all are. Pekora literally quit her past life purely for money and she baits you fucking retards every stream.

>> No.11369741

>>11369662
Why does Towa get shit on when there are literally tons of VODs of Ayame playing with multiple males in voice chat in PUBG and League?

>> No.11369767

>>11369662
yea me i have sex with towa

>> No.11369772

>>11369741
no one here watched vtubers back then

>> No.11369787

>>11369741
because holoanti are mad that she didn't bend over and give up like aloe did and they fear the towabanana

>> No.11369798

>>11367306
if she doesn't like Hololive rules she should just leave, she knew perfectly well what entering idol entertainment company like Hololive would entail

>> No.11369804
File: 437 KB, 1953x2047, FBBc0yPVQAYqjZI.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11369804

>>11369682
yukkuli yukkuli

>> No.11369814

>>11369741
You expect these dumb unicorn fags to actually WATCH streams?
If half the fucking VODs from yesteryear weren't still private and actually watched, these unicorn fuckwits would ragequit life.

>> No.11369824
File: 1.06 MB, 1746x2350, 167091533846.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11369824

>> No.11369834

>>11369741
Ayame sends assassins to silence unicorns who are not with her, then she brainwash their audience like Joseph Goebbels to think she is just a harmless idol and cute jiggles
Help me, they are going to find me HEEEELPP-

>> No.11369849

>>11369804
why is selly so hot

>> No.11369887

>>11369798
>rules
lol
IRL Idols of the opposite sex interact every fucking week on TV. This has been true for-fucking-ever.
Purityfags are not idolfags, they are delusional.

>> No.11369906

>>11369798
What kind of rules? The guy collab ban or relationship rules doesn't exist anymore, this is just a ''Source: my ass'' made by idolfags nowadays

>> No.11369916

is this botan's first tourney?

>> No.11369927

>>11369824
i want to fuck bora's thighs

>> No.11369931

>>11369798
YAGOO won't even congratulate you unless you finish in 1st place. These rules are fucking bullshit.

>> No.11369939

>>11369798
There are no rules not to collab with men, just the financial incentive to not to, so you get more unicorn superchat.

>> No.11369949

>>11367954
go back normalfag

also what kind of cuck cope is this

>> No.11369951

>>11369172
>all EN gear
They're basically the containment branch, aren't they?

>> No.11369982

>>11369951
if anything im pretty sure holoen is even more infested with unicorns than holojp

>> No.11369990

Reminder that people defending this whorish behavior are:
1. Reddit cuck newfags (this includes most of kenzoku)
2. Antis who want to strip Hololive of what makes it stand out and be at the top of the industry.

>> No.11369998

>>11369682
I'm saving him from nicotine

>> No.11370018

>>11369990

>> No.11370024

>>11369998
please just let me have sex with selly anon

>> No.11370030

>>11369949
Did you buy something from the store this past week? You did? What a fucking cuck, you paid for some chick to get fucked.

>> No.11370040
File: 49 KB, 1280x720, Z.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11370040

>>11368528
yes and?

>> No.11370069
File: 240 KB, 1090x1452, IMG_20211013_164927.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11370069

For me, it's Mondo. sex shimasu

>> No.11370085

>>11369990
Funny you talk of newfags. Unicornfags are the literal newfags.
They never existed until Gen3 were a thing and shItdolbu died.

>> No.11370086

>>11368606
Jun cock sleeve

>> No.11370087

>>11369990
t.newfag

>> No.11370130

>>11370069
i respect this choice

>> No.11370131

>>11370069
...kanae?

>> No.11370158

>>11370069
Go to sleep Kanae.

>> No.11370192

>>11370085
that's literally a newfag narrative, you'd have to be a faggot at the very least to assume what people were thinking during events you werent part of.

>> No.11370218

>>11367849
>>11367964
Vtubers are able to hide a lot behind the screen. The way they present themselves on screen is a persona and you know only a fraction of a fraction of the actual person behind the camera. Many streamers are completely different people on and off camera.

>> No.11370247
File: 68 KB, 915x455, 1616867969513.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11370247

>>11369662
if not for EN saviourfags and SEAmonkeys Towa would have graduated in the month of the tab
good to know she was saved by literal cucks

>> No.11370258

>>11369982
I'm not talking about unicorns. I'm talking about the lesser, neet, POSs in the pic. I'm not sure if the on sitting down with the ham legs is male or female.

>> No.11370297

>>11370192
Okay newfag. The fact you call it a narrative is proof you came here from /v/ with the rest of your cancerous kind. I bet you actually have a tierlist saved.
Hololive were a regular fucking streaming group that never took ANY of the idolshit seriously until Gen3 came around.
It literally only became a thing because of Miko and Pekora, actually, who both pushed for others to be more "pure" to attract unicorns away from idolbu. Sadly it worked.

>> No.11370304

>>11370258
so we are talking about the same people after all

>> No.11370317

>>11370131
>>11370158
He should watch out, after Mondo said it's perfectly fine for boys to get the lineID of a cute boy, Kanae got Daruma's lineID. His wife is a whore and no one is talking about it

>> No.11370326

>>11370297
You're literally repeating shit other people have said without being part of it yourself.
You are a newfag.
Suck my little cock.

>> No.11370330

>>11369906
if it didn't exist they would collab with men all the time, but they don't
you can claim that rule is unwritten, but it's still there

>> No.11370385

>>11370326
Sorry, I don't suck dicks, that's what you do.
If only you knew the types of people Pekora are friends with. Holy lol

>> No.11370433
File: 153 KB, 848x1200, 1610137745482.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11370433

i still want to fuck bora's thighs

>> No.11370435

>>11370317
mondo and kanakana already had sex irl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHE3XwQEcVA

>> No.11370439

>>11370030
these two are completely incomparable, but keep coping

>> No.11370445

>>11370385
yeah she's friends with your mum and they take turns fucking me while your dad watches.

>> No.11370449

given that this nothingburger managed to get as much attention as aqua's failure to beat suisei in mario kart, i'd bet that all of the schizos in here are aquafags that are utterly terrified at the thought of seeing their oshi's fragile mind utterly collapse at the implication of a cock

>> No.11370458

>>11370247
You tried it again with Subaru and Matsuri and you failed
You antis give the real ones a bad name

>> No.11370483
File: 138 KB, 378x329, 1631184858561.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11370483

M*LES AWAY

>> No.11370510

>>11370445
I take it back, you probably came from the /b/ threads.
>>11370439
No it isn't. You paid for someone to have sex, cucko.

>> No.11370519

>>11370449
This got as much attention as Mori farting so I reckon that all the schizos are deadbeats scared of the idea of sharing their oshi's farts with any men

>> No.11370529

>>11370330
Towa's right there in the OP's picture

>> No.11370542

>>11370458
Matuli literally lied about not having bf before the hand incident happened and you are still defending her? how low can you go?

>> No.11370562

>>11370449
Aqua would be too autistic to stream with a guy again.
She's deathly scared of being harassed any more than she gets already, hence the lack of streams recently.

>> No.11370568
File: 27 KB, 350x566, Bathroom-Etiquette-For-Men-tall.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11370568

>>11370330
Yeah, you are right, this is something unwritten but, just because is unwritten people can break it without consequences. You can't just kick off that guy who is next to you peeing in the toilet because an unwritten rule, you just cope with it

>> No.11370581

>>11370529
I didn't say there are no exceptions

>> No.11370589
File: 164 KB, 839x1200, 1615810173491.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11370589

>> No.11370590

>>11370435
Took a woman's scope to see his penis... Kanae's a dicklet....

>> No.11370598

>>11370542
That was her own hand. The stream was prerecorded, but she forgot and almost went into frame accidentaly.

>> No.11370608

>>11370483
>Using Miko as ''Males away'' sentence
rumao rumao

>> No.11370625
File: 128 KB, 378x329, 1634158787176.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11370625

>>11370483
No

>> No.11370651
File: 277 KB, 1120x1897, 1610565869513.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11370651

wish it was selly instead of cpt

>> No.11370652
File: 181 KB, 400x400, 1629912591615.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11370652

>>11370598
ogay

>> No.11370656

>>11370483
anon...

>> No.11370668

>>11370330
That's not the issue, it is because they don't want to get harassed to fuck by mentally disabled retards.
They already have to put up with their cringey superchats every fucking week, it'd be worse seeing them be angry instead.
It's not a rule, it's fucking fear.

>> No.11370670

>>11370651
i still want to fuck both of them

>> No.11370675
File: 13 KB, 987x99, 642621.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11370675

it's like a different form of psycho behaviour isn't it

>> No.11370684

>>11370304
No, unicorns are the chads of vtuber enjoyers.

>> No.11370712
File: 75 KB, 1080x1220, 1622457871452.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11370712

>>11367180
The Stacy of Hololive

>> No.11370720

>>11370675
Wow, what a cuck.

>> No.11370724

>>11369527
>>11369804
>>11369824
>>11370433
>>11370589
>>11370651
it's hilarious how you spam the thread with art just so it would be archived because you are afraid of the unicorns

>> No.11370734

Her latest stream after this was announced, her far cry stream today, has 9300 likes and 78 dislikes. The best stream for comparison of how much more dislikes this got is her last far cry stream 3 days ago, which had ~10000 likes and 55 dislikes.
Literally no-one who watches Botan cares. The one schizo who donated a complaint doesn't even have SSRB in his name, he's not an actual autist for Botan. It's the greatest non-drama of all time.

>> No.11370746

>>11370608
I bet they hate Nyanners because she is a hypocrite, then go and defend Miko, someone who literally streamed with guys of her own volition and not just a casual interaction.
>>11370684
I'm not sure chads are greasy, fucked-tooth looking asses, but okay. Chad must mean something different in Japanese.

>> No.11370753

>>11367180
Ayame

>> No.11370765

>>11370651
If it was Selly, all it would take is 1 clip of his voice for unicornfaggots to go "oh he's a gay i have nothing to fear"

>> No.11370794

>>11370668
If they don't want to be harrased or read cringy superchats they shouldn't be in industry like this at all in the first place

>> No.11370799
File: 1.12 MB, 1188x1200, 1604714715055.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11370799

>>11370724
all me

>> No.11370818

>>11370799
this bora snowflake chad right here

>> No.11370844
File: 371 KB, 1447x2039, 164028649209.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11370844

>> No.11370860

>>11370724
I don't watch seisolive. I am here for Bora's thighs. I think this situation is hilarious, she didn't even get a 1% dislike over it

>> No.11370862

>>11370746
Miko changed
she isn't a hypocrite

>> No.11370873
File: 1.54 MB, 1200x1104, 1622577182163.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11370873

>>11370724
No it's because it unironcally adds more to the thread than constant timeloops about unicorn shit retards like you only care about for the dopamine high.

>> No.11370879

>>11370794
>its okay for us to be mentally retarded, we're paying for it lol
That's an omega grass right there, my good chum.
Imagine paying to be retarded.

>> No.11370903

>>11370844
god i want to fuck bora so bad

>> No.11370917

>>11370873
>having discussion bad
then just fuck off if you have nothing to add

>> No.11370930

>>11370862
No she didn't. She's just pandering to you. There's a difference. You are just too deluded to notice it.
She did a fucking 180 in her "persona" overnight.

>> No.11370936

>>11370724
Retard if you didn't notice there's 400+ posts of discussion and bump limit is at 310.

>> No.11370947

>>11370862
Miko is the definition of hypocrite 35p, even if the JAV rrats are fake, she lied about that and changed her mind when she got big enough

>> No.11370961

>>11370724
You are so new to 4chan thats its not even funny
Lurk more tourist

>> No.11370966
File: 151 KB, 1080x1920, FA6SafIVEAQpBEo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11370966

>>11370724
didn't read but sex with selly

>> No.11370970
File: 929 KB, 889x1200, 1617577753731.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11370970

>>11370917
i'm adding pictures of bora who is on topic because she's part of the team :)

>> No.11370984

>>11370879
yes and?
are you seething about it normalfag?
do you not like that vtuber fans have some sort of expectations towards their oshis?

>> No.11370989

>>11370724
I'm just here for the Bora sex.

>> No.11371001
File: 1.27 MB, 607x1000, 1610250732352.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11371001

>>11370917
Timeloops aren't discussion bro

>> No.11371012

>>11370917
Pocket modding on an anonymous site is so funny and cute. Cute anon. Hopping mad because of scary anime girls.

>> No.11371016

>>11370724
BORA
SEX

>> No.11371023

>>11370966
i agree

>> No.11371043

>>11370724
these threads eat themselves alive anyway

>> No.11371045

>>11370947
>making it big means that person has to act differently because of changed circumstances
imagine my shock

>> No.11371046

this thread is going so fast that nobody will remember the time when subaru and ayame played pubg with men and nobody cared

>> No.11371055

>>11370984
No, I'm laughing at you because you are no different to Twitchtards paying for boobies.
At least normal people superchat for being entertained, ie, the non cringey as fuck superchats that make up the majority of their superchats. Yes, majority.

>> No.11371093

>>11370734
kek matsuri got double the dislikes today of 149 for existing than the 78 dislike Botan got, and people are pretending this is a drama?

>> No.11371102

>>11371055
Hana was right.

>> No.11371113

>>11371045
Exactly. ACT.
>>11371046
90% of this thread probably weren't even on 4chan when that happened.

>> No.11371128

>>11371055
go watch your queen Fauna or something
cuck boy

>> No.11371140

>>11370862
Holy 35piss cope

>> No.11371168

>>11371045
There is nothing wrong to admit that she is an hypocrite, everyone in some or another way are hypocrites, just don't delude yourself and cope with it, enjoy your ''idol'' 35p

>> No.11371179

>>11371128
>Fauna
You mean Mumei? She is the one with a active relationship

>> No.11371187

>>11371046
Now Subaru straight up cut ties with Maimoto lmao.

>> No.11371200

>>11371045
Betraying your values is cool and hip with the kids

>> No.11371223

>>11371128
Sorry, I don't simp for streamers. I watch for entertainment. Chad entertainer seeker.
Pay for my streamers retirement, simpo. Don't forget to buy her merch, it gives her more of the money and you aren't paying for Googles shitty servers.

>> No.11371294

>>11371187
based shuba realising that interacting with m*les has no benefits

>> No.11371316

>>11371187
Except she didn't and she answered the question of why they don't collab, she is looking forwards to stream with him once their schedules align. Go watch her NG questions stream.

>> No.11371335
File: 123 KB, 863x1200, 1626928152993.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11371335

bora is sex

>> No.11371357

There are more unicorns in this thread than unicorns in japan that care about Botan collabing with a male kek

>> No.11371368
File: 55 KB, 462x425, 1633680812168.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11371368

>>11371223
>being proud of not being your oshi gachikoi
the state of this board

>> No.11371400

>>11366547
holy based

>> No.11371416

>>11371316
I want to believe her to be honest, but there is a possibility that she is lying, only time will tell if she was lying or not, I mean in a fucking year there are a lot of time for doing a collab

>> No.11371481

>>11371416
if anything it seems like NijiJP has some super strict collab rules

>> No.11371497

>>11371416
You probably don't know this but Maimoto is busy too.

>> No.11371519

People don't realize that vtubers have more leeway to commit such acts because their identities are hidden. They are more safe from scandals than voice actors. Probably everyone has a sex friend or three.

>> No.11371540

>>11371357
Larping unicorns to be exact. Not that unicorns don't actually exist but this entire topic is just a huge larping session/tourist spot.

>> No.11371541

>>11371368
Having an "oshi" is for retard children. Literal children, or mentally disabled adults that act like children. Fucking teenage girls do that shit.
I watch anyone that is interesting and I'm free on time. I don't give a fuck to catch 100% of everything they ever do.

>> No.11371544

>>11367191
>twice
I'd be surprised if whoever sent that is older than 13

>> No.11371553

>>11371519
and i'm all their sex friends

>> No.11371580

>>11371481
I know, that's why I'm not sure, so it's better to wait to confirm if it was true

>> No.11371590

>>11371519
>Probably everyone has a sex friend or three
yea me

>> No.11371591

>>11371519
>identities are hidden
lol

>> No.11371612
File: 643 KB, 720x720, 1631038062048.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11371612

>>11371541
I think you should really go back
especially if you hate vtubers and vtuber culture so much

>> No.11371618

>>11371519
>Probably everyone has a sex friend or three
all me

>> No.11371638

>>11371497
I know that's why I didn't deny the possibility of Subary telling the truth, just doubting because you know how Japaneses solve their shit sometimes

>> No.11371655
File: 569 KB, 1010x1200, 1619625186944.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11371655

it's impressive how every member of the team is cute

>> No.11371680

>>11365761
wasn't she literally at that NMH 3 event with Suda51?

>> No.11371694

>>11371519
they are always having sex and all have boyfriends is much worse cope than they sometimes have sex and sometimes have boyfriends
don't go into cuck territory just to defend your oshi

>> No.11371735

>>11371591
Some of them only have a picture or two. For magazines like Bunshun, they are hard to stalk and prove their identities.

>> No.11371742

>>11371612
I don't hate vtubers, or vtuber culture, holonewfag.
If you think Hololive are even close to the majority of what makes vtubers, you are sorely mistaken.
But what do you expect from dumb numberfags?
Half of fucking Hololive aren't even in to that stupidity. Hell, most of them. Only the super GFE pandering types give a shit about that, and play it up, like Rushia "freaking out" over people watching others streams. (of course, she probably actually is legit freaking out, she's a mad attention whore)

>> No.11371747

>>11371694
Nice
What does that have to do with playing video games

>> No.11371786
File: 168 KB, 463x453, 1627540968277.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11371786

>>11371742
>holonewfag

>> No.11371788

>>11371541
"oshi" can just be whoever you find the most entertaining.

>> No.11371810

>>11371742
>just another jealous nijinigger

>> No.11371861

>>11371519
In the west maybe. Vtubing is supposed to be for losers and has-beens who'd rather larp as anime girls online than live responsibly.

>> No.11371867

>>11371742
I bet vtuber you watch wouldn't be happy that you don't consider her you oshi, but generally I recommend for you to not get so worked up my friend
also hating on GFE chuubas like Rushia or Lamy is just unnecessary

>> No.11371886

>>11371742
You do know you can have an oshi without it being gachikoi tier right? it's just the term for supporting someone or something you like. Japanese people have fucking supermarket oshis.

>> No.11371932
File: 19 KB, 463x453, 1629952816745.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11371932

>>11371742
>average nijifag

>> No.11371934

>>11371810
Nijisanji has oshi culture you dumbass

>> No.11371958

Well, she has finally made statement about the drama. This is bad.
https://twitter.com/tokoyamitowa/status/1448398602842214403

>> No.11371962

>>11371934
Even worse, you're a /wvt/ranny

>> No.11371964

>>11371861
At the beginning, sure. Now it's a place for unsuccessful voice actors and idols.

>> No.11371966

>>11371886
I bet the supermarkets don't let in dudes to rummage their insides LIKE THESE WHORES

>> No.11371982

>>11371962
??

>> No.11371991

>>11371786
Most of this thread are. There's a reason I called him that, he came here when people were spamming /v/ with reaction images in march. He reeks of /v/tarditis.
These are the faggots that are responsible for the vtuber threads going to shit on /jp/ and spawning a whole board for their idiocy.
>>11371867
I don't hate them, just pointing out that they play people like fiddles and they fall for it every single fucking time. I watch Rushia regularly, in fact. I just ignore the GFE shit, actually I laugh because I know retards are being played.
>>11371886
And they are retarded for it.
>>11371932
>>11371786
Points proven. Don't even know what they are talking about.

>> No.11372041

>>11371991
>it's retarded to have favorite vtubers
Is your blain broken perhaps?

>> No.11372121

It's suck that /vt/ doesn't have id. I just wanna see how much does bait retards and schizo samefag in this thread.

>> No.11372133

>>11372041
There's favorite and obsessive, that's the latter. That's the types of person they are referring to.
Oshi isn't just "favorite". If you think it is, you are wrong.
See weeaboo vs otaku. Otaku? okay. Weeaboo? Kill yourself.

>> No.11372134 [SPOILER] 
File: 1.72 MB, 1500x1000, 1626713807762.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11372134

>>11371958
Oh, on the contrary.

>> No.11372147

>>11372121
oh no they're gonna find out i want to fuck bora

>> No.11372150

>>11371958
Twap...

>> No.11372176

>>11372121
every single post in this thread is actually me

>> No.11372183

>>11371958
>apologizing for offending sensibilities of the viewers
>suspending activities for two weeks
>having manager and YAGOO review her decisions before she can go ahead with them
>hoping that people actually do their JP reps and don't rely on shit translations
not like this twap...

>> No.11372184

>>11372121
They definitely should have flags at least, so we can see the nationalities of the faggots defending it.

>> No.11372188

>>11372147
Luckily lots of posters would be the same, you would basically be anonymous.

>> No.11372211

>>11372133
It is.

>> No.11372228

>>11371991
you are worse than an unicorn
you are a normalfag who has no investment into vtubers and looks at them just like some regular entertainment
while vtubers were specifically created to foster parasocial relations in the first place
why do you think sending your oshi love letters and chuubas pandering to unicorns is so common? they understand where the money is coming from
simple as
you can hate it, but it is a fact

>> No.11372232

>>11372188
i may not be alone on my quest but then they'll be able to see how much i want to fuck bora comparatively

>> No.11372298

>>11372228
I was watching vtubers before the fucking term existed. Trust me, it had nothing to do with parasocial cancer.
It was a bunch of people fucking around with image capture having fun with it.
This shit is new as fuck. (said shit being the things in your post)

>> No.11372307

>>11372121
They should have flags so I can flex my American pride alongside my Bora sex posts

>> No.11372354

>>11372121
I wouldn't mind a flag, I'm not a seanigger

>> No.11372358
File: 17 KB, 1032x173, 762515.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11372358

>> No.11372363

>>11372298
.... oshi has been a term before vtubers people use it for actors and idols...this larp hurts to read holy shit

>> No.11372369

>>11371316
That's her of saying no, she also said Roberu's fangirls would get angry if she collabs with him

>> No.11372425

>>11372298
there is a reason why idolfags terms like "oshi" and "graduation" have been used since the beginning you know

>> No.11372479

>>11372298
Typical retarded American.

>> No.11372489

>>11368110
>Do you not know the history of Hitomi Chris? She had sex with a guy who had ties to the vtubing industry and provided her with equipment.
The whole issue she had there was that the guy was lying and had no ties to Cover, and she also refused to fuck him when it came time to pay up.

>> No.11372493

i don't know why you guys are talking about vtuber lingo when this is a stealth bora sex thread

>> No.11372494

>>11372363
I wasn't referring to that, retard. I was referring to the stupid shit you think vtubing was created for.
>>11372425
>beginning
Fuck off, idolbu cancer wasn't even close to the beginning. The fact that retarded term caught on sickens me.

>> No.11372561

>>11372489
Hololive doesn't like public whores
Chris and Aloe were aborted because of that

>> No.11372580

>>11372493
go back to towa general, cuck

>> No.11372626

>>11368524
If Bora didn’t want to be sexualised she wouldn’t have done that bath twitcher the other day to make me diamonds.

>> No.11372645
File: 999 KB, 278x496, 1617468685675.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11372645

>>11372494
I'm glad that current vtubing industry abd it's jargon is making you seeth

>> No.11372674

>>11372494
In fact, samefag here, before you even come in with "b-b-b-ut that's how things are now!!"
Reminder that it'd be you same faggots whining about vshojo "whores" coming in and trying to change that vtubing "means".
You fucking faggots did the same thing and still are trying to warp it now in to your, ironically, twitch simp culture. That's the funniest bit of all of this, you fucking societal rejects don't even realize you are what you hate.
>>11372645
Oh you beat me, see above.

>> No.11372715

One article on one matome site, 3 comments, nothing negative. That's what I call a certified nothingburger.
>男と云々ってチームでって事かと思ったけど組んでるのCptやんけwww

>> No.11372728

>>11372674
No one will ever care and you will forever stay seething, you are an EOP voice, a drop in the ocean of schizo nips. Get another hobby.

>> No.11372778

>>11372728
Nope. I'll still watch whoever I want, including your oshi, and laugh at her tricking you retards in to paying for her future sex while enjoying their autismblox streams.

>> No.11372801

>>11372778
And your seethe still won't matter.

>> No.11372829

>>11372801
Okay, /v/clipple.

>> No.11372830
File: 289 KB, 2048x1208, 2Q==.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
11372830

>>11372674
how do you feel about the fact that vtuber industry will always care about Idolfags and the gachikoi they produce? that is their main source of income after all

>> No.11372861

>>11372829
Yelling into the void.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action