Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 974 KB, 1920x1080, 1637054554054.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13104240 No.13104240 [Reply] [Original]

I've never really cared that much for normal irl idols but I love virtual idols and cheer them on while crying. Anyone else feel the same? Or are there some people here who like both, or got into the former through the latter?

>> No.13104268

Virtual Idols are just reject failures who couldn't hack it as real idols.

>> No.13104278

>>13104268
3dpd cope

>> No.13104313

>>13104268
Suisei doesn't browse /vt/, so I don't know why you bother posting that here.

>> No.13104318

>>13104268
This
I have a friend in irl idol industry and theres a lot of fishy sides going on with it

>> No.13104340

I am an anime loving weeb so I much prefer virtual idols, and they also seem more genuine to me, maybe because they stream so much, we can peer more into their life and thoughts they share with us. I have a friend who is into irl idol groups, I make him watch vtuber idol concerts and he makes me watch Tokisen idol concerts.
And yeah, I understand that feeling of cheering them on while crying, call me a fag but following the hard work they do till they can stand on stage and give it their all makes me so happy.

>> No.13104368

>>13104268
Whats the difference between idol and a whore?

>> No.13104383

>>13104240
There is no such thing as a virtual idol anon. It is a marketing gimmick to make hags seem more appealing to weebs. The most successful vtuber singer right now, Suisei, calls herself an idol too but definitely is not one, she's a music artist and performer. She has more in common with Inui Toko, her best friend, who doesn't call herself an idol because her company doesn't use that marketing gimmick.

>> No.13104425

>>13104383
anonchama the OP pic is a nijisanji idol...

>> No.13104609

>>13104340
woah kiara calm down

>> No.13104632

Never cared about irl idols because the music that i normaly listen to and culture surrounding it is completely removed from that world. So by default, I care even less about virtual idols and see it more as a meme than a real thing.

>> No.13104668

>>13104268
but nene is a real aidoru
the unit just flopped with the game that's all

>> No.13104680

>>13104268
They make way more money than that vast majority of "successful" idols too.

>> No.13104708

>>13104383
Mito is the OP and that is her SECOND 3D idol outfit.

>> No.13104880

>>13104680
plus, do you know five idols from small companies? If those rejected idols weren't rejected, they would've been in a much smaller place

>> No.13104983
File: 578 KB, 1233x691, 1635091152734.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13104983

>>13104668
>but nene is a real aidoru

>> No.13104995
File: 168 KB, 310x316, cry.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13104995

>>13104609
I don't want to calm down, I want to enjoy vtubers and have fun and watch things that make me happy. Call me schizo, but these simple things make me happy and I want to hang onto that feeling until the end. I watch these concerts and see people from all ages and professions, men and women, coming to watch the same vtubers I watch, we're all passionate, why take the alternative route and act cool for the sake of people who don't even know you? I don't want to be bitter and cynical all the time.

>> No.13105129
File: 12 KB, 232x227, 1636945958184.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13105129

>>13104995
>didn't deny being Kiara
Wtf KFPbros she's /here/

>> No.13105269

>>13104240
Same, watching vtubers in general made me realize what it's like when people idolize real life singers. You just want to root them on

>> No.13105445

>>13104995
based
i'll watch your streams now

>> No.13105765

>>13105129
>>13105445
I didn't mean it like that but if Kiara is the idol you follow then watch her, and if you're a passionate fan then don't feel the need to hide it, people use this board to be proud about shitposts so feel free to oshipost.

>> No.13106533

>>13105765
Anon they're calling you Kiara because Kiara is also an idolfag

>> No.13106814

>>13104668
And so do Kiara and Moona which also can be considered as a failed idol too which is a good thing since idol scene is just too cutthroat for a pure soul like them 2bh. What's your point?

>> No.13110032

>>13104268
2D surpasses 3D

>> No.13113264

2D > 3DPD
Simple as

>> No.13116953

>>13104240
Agreed

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action