Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 152 KB, 900x646, 1627709360572.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13500219 No.13500219 [Reply] [Original]

This is something I experienced today and I wanted to get some perspective from an unbiased source.

I got into a discussion with someone today about Hololive and Nijisanji and I was again given the same stupid argument I always hear about Niji vs Hololive: "There's too many vtubers in Nijisanji."
Yes, there are over 100+ livers in Nijisanji over four branches + VirtuaReal and a little below 60 in Hololive (all branches + Holostars). There's a ton of vtubers in both branches but it seems that only Nijisanji gets flak for having a lot of vtubers. At the end of the day, I know its because Hololive is more popular but I swear people don't give them enough credit because there are a lot of talented people in Nijisanji and I wish they would get more credit.

>> No.13500310

>>13500219
But I do watch Enna and check out their covers when they show up in my feed
I just do everything in my power to avoid dealing with niji ans, even EN general is turning into the faggatory that JP fanbase is

>> No.13500373

>>13500219
>Yes, there are over 100+ livers in Nijisanji over four branches + VirtuaReal and a little below 60 in Hololive (all branches + Holostars). There's a ton of vtubers in both branches but it seems that only Nijisanji gets flak for having a lot of vtubers.

Ironically found my Holo oshi thanks to indies and Ironmouse, I only watch her, I actually have a life and a job, not a hikki faggot like you who have that much free time to check on every chuuba, there's your answer.

>> No.13500464

>>13500219
I love nijisanji. I've loved so many livers since I started watching vtubers in 2019. My oshi is a hololive member but I watch anything.
But nijisanji fans are so fucking annoying on here and on jp image boards. Especially the HoloEn bronies here who jumped ship to nijien and think they are really cultured now since they know who Mito is. I hate them most.

>> No.13500477

>>13500219
There's too many dicks in Nijisanji.

>> No.13500502

>>13500219
The reason that comes up is cause you're looking for a deeper reason than "I'm just not interested" and people gotta come up with something I guess.

>> No.13500522

>>13500219
>>13500373
Japanese have more work hours than EOP and ESL in average yet they still have time to watch more Vtubers from multiple different companies.

>> No.13500535

>>13500219
Just ignore this board. Holo literally has millions of subs. Normal people don't care about whether or not something is in one agency versus another, they watch what they see and what they think is interesting.

>At the end of the day, I know its because Hololive is more popular but I swear people don't give them enough credit because there are a lot of talented people in Nijisanji and I wish they would get more credit.
Put this at the start of your paragraph so I can know not to respond with the exact same thing. They're more popular/people got into them first. Any other reason is cope. Similarly, there's probably hundreds of thousands of people who have come across a Niji video, and didn't think it was interesting enough to warrant watching, much less switching from Holo. If you want more fans to switch or simultaneously watch, NijiEN is going to have to do more events that actually draw in a new audience.

>> No.13500556

>>13500219
>Why do so many Hololive fans brush Nijisanji off?
No need to overthink anything. It's only because both children and pedos prefer a children-targeted content.

>> No.13500560

>>13500464
This, they are very fucking annoying playing into this culture of my team vs their team.
>>13500219
>more credit
You are incredibly short sighted if you think Nijisanji doesn't get credit.

>> No.13500568

>>13500219
It's not that complicated.
If you watch Mr. Koro then it's easier to invest in her friends like Okayu, Subaru and Mio rather than Niji X, Y or Z.
it makes the original person you started to watch more appealing as well.
Since it's such a natural thing to be invested in hololive as a group, it makes sense to perceive getting interested in Niji the same way.

>> No.13500610

>>13500464
Oh god, the NijiEn thread is hilarious for those fuckers.

>> No.13500655 [DELETED] 

>>13500568
Then why Sanbaka is not discussed here if group is important?

>> No.13500679 [DELETED] 

This is one of the most blatant Holo vs. Niji threads I've seen and yet people will still reply. Doesn't biting bait with the same replies get boring?

>unbiased source
How can people read this and think OP isn't just trolling?

>> No.13500705 [DELETED] 

>>13500655
Anpontan is never talked about either

>> No.13500739 [DELETED] 

Nijis barely get clips right? Holos have a billion channels clipping them while you can probably count the number of Niji focused clippers in one hand (excluding EN). Holos even have live TLs in their chat.
The answer is pretty obvious really.

>> No.13500822 [DELETED] 

>I wish they would get more credit.
From who exactly? There are dozens upon dozens of good JP chuubas that english fans don't know about and that doesn't suddenly discredit their accomplishments.

>> No.13500830 [DELETED] 

>>13500464
I’ve heard normies (friends) say the same shit about their fans with how they act on l*dit and discord
Tearing down Holo to prop up Niji deterred them from bothering

>> No.13500858 [DELETED] 

>>13500830
>normies
>reddit and discord
using that word pretty loosely eh

>> No.13501007 [DELETED] 

>>13500219
not reading all of that. stay to your split thread instead of killing a thread off

>> No.13501023 [DELETED] 

>>13500219
It's like pokemon. You remember all 150 gen 1 pokemon but you couldn't care less for the 901 currently today except for the legendaries. Then try naming those 901 with their jp equivalent.

>> No.13501141 [DELETED] 

>>13500464
As someone whose favorite is Mito, I find it extremely annoying too when people try to pretend they watch her and yet say she's insane like haachama. Fucking holobandwagoners.

>> No.13501176

>>13500219
In case you didnt figure it out yet, its because of people like you that I actively ignore nijisanji.
You cannot and will not force people to watch something they dont want to watch.

>> No.13501185

>>13500219
lmao they don't even care about other holos, why do you think they would want to watch someone from different company

>> No.13501200

>>13500219
Who are they though?
Like you have a zillion of them and no one talks about them.
I got only limited amount of time to watch things and just giving me a 100+ person list and expect me to try and filter through them to figure who's remotely interesting and who's a waste of space is just a "Kindly fuck off" proposition as that's just too much work to do.

>> No.13501202

>>13500464
Every time I search Mito on this board I have to see posts by those annoying posers using her to tribalfag.

>> No.13501220

>>13500655
No one talks about Sanbaka because Ange fans are clipfags who define her by NTR, Toko fans are probably in Suisei threads, and Lize fan is singular. No one discusses the content of Mito streams either unless it's something special. Meanwhile Pekora hopping on MC for the 100th time gets liveposted. Same with Moona.
Understand the demographic for this board is different. Do you even see anyone on /vt/ liveposting Kuzuha? Not even the male thread does, again, unless it's an event. And there is nothing wrong with that either. You can't force people to post about your oshis. Much like how OP can't force people to watch Nijisanji.

>> No.13501269

>>13500219
Well for starters Chima is an overrated one-trick pony singer lmao

>> No.13501290

>>13501141
As someone who likes chammers, I find it exhausting when people think she's genuinely insane or schizo and not just an eccentric but kind of dumb zoomer who likes the same cringe creepypasta, abstract memes and tik tok shit zoomer memers usually do, and doesn't really give a shit about the company or the money, just her fans and her supportive family.

>> No.13501466

We call them Holobronies for a reason, they don't even watch everyone in Hololive either.

>> No.13501535
File: 65 KB, 628x680, 76413DDD-91F4-41B8-907A-9948BE19899C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13501535

>>13500219
No one has answered it so I'll give you the possible reason: it's because Hololive has the "one big family" meme
There may be like 50 vtubers in Hololive but they reference and have collabs with each other often. Meanwhile, in Nijisanji there are like what, almost 200 vtubers?, and they have their own small groups and some members can't remember most coworkers
Of course, you're also not wrong, but if you want to convince your friend to watch Nijisanji then you'll probably have to recommend him specific members

>> No.13501573

>>13501535
Pekora and Korone reference the likes of Mel and Iofi?

>> No.13501594

>>13501176
>>13501176
>You cannot and will not force people to watch something they dont want to watch.
Holobronies literally did this in past 2years and they succeeded.

>> No.13501668

how are you niggers not bored of these threads yet

>> No.13501769

To be honest, I just want to watch cute girls and Niji doesn't really have any.

>> No.13501800

>>13501594
They didn't force anyone by whining they just produced cute girl noises content which can be consumed by both children and adults

>> No.13501931

>>13501573
yes

>> No.13501946

I don't watch "Nijisanji". I watch specific talents in the company. Then again, I watch all the talents I find interesting, whether they are holos, nijis, indies, or small corpos. I don't bother with JP talents because I don't speak the language, and I feel no need to burning time just to understand them when I can do other forms of reps.

Saying that, Layla is great.

>> No.13501976

>>13501769
EN Ange when?

>> No.13502015

Because the fans are unpleasant to me. I will watch nijisanji on occasion but I refuse to discuss them. I have never met a nijisanji fan I could have a discussion with so I don't try.

>> No.13502027

>>13500464
It's not even a here thing, that shit is endemic to the entire fanbase. It's liek there's something about liking nijisanji that turns you into an unironic hipster that believes himself superior because he's watching the slightly less popular vchuuba company that's totally superior to the other company and don't you forget that.

>> No.13502053

>>13500464
This. And OP >>13500219 is exactly NijiENfags are the most cancerous galactical faggot in this board, even more than holoENbronies

>> No.13502060

>>13500464
Protip: converts are the worst fundamentalists. NijiEN fans are really in your face either trying to preach about how wicked you are or hololive is or they are trying to convert you.

>> No.13502067

>>13502015
What about me?

>> No.13502080

>>13500830
>>13502027
you know what they say, ask a Holofan who their favourite chuuba is and they'll send you a few clips to start off with
Ask a nijifan and they'll start by telling you how they are better than hololive.

>> No.13502105

>>13502053
>NijiENfags
Lmao, don't pretend it's not the entire fanbase

>> No.13502112

>>13502027
The anon just said JP imageboards as in Nijisanji mentions on 2ch and 5ch
Even EN speaking fans who watched Nijisanji before EN and are well known translators act like hipsters as if Nijisanji isn't fucking plastered on Japanese subway trains

>> No.13502123

>>13501769
They are plenty of cute vtubers like Amamiya Kokoro, Hayama Marin, Matsukai Mao, Eli Connifer, Alice, Suo Sango, Warabeda Meiji, Roa etc. But you need to be specific what kind of cuteness do you want.

>> No.13502133

>>13502112
That anon also said here, and I agree

>> No.13502144

>>13502027
Nijisanji actually makes more money/assets. It has more people(150 vs 60) and more money, Nijisanji is actually the empire and Hololive are the plucky rebels punching up. The only thing Hololive has on Nijisanji is raw profit, $15m vs 500k.

>> No.13502152

>>13502015
The only people I interact with about vtubers are on here and I recommend anyone do the same. Hell, I don't even type in chat because I can't stand the average chat member. All you have to do if you want to get into Nijisanji is watch a couple clips, see if the liver intrigues you, then watch the stream. There is no need to talk to any Niji fans. And no, I don't consider myself a "nijisanji fan" because I'm not a tribalfag. I like my oshi and her wave and I occasionally catch other member's streams but that is it.

>> No.13502157

>>13500464
Is that why their threads are some of the worst on this board? It feels like they're more concerned in detecting who's a holobronie than actually talking about their chuubas.

>> No.13502172

>>13502080
Fucking this. When will nijisister realize that to reccomend something you have to show what's interesting about it instead of bitching about how it's better than the current product they use

>> No.13502213

>>13502105
Lets just say nijiEOPs or clipniggers in general

>> No.13502216
File: 49 KB, 945x334, 2021 sc.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13502216

>>13502144
This is false

>> No.13502231

>Tribalfagging
Well there goes any chance of having a civil thread. At least there were a couple of well meaning replies.

>> No.13502243

>>13502216
The only thing that's false about that anon's posts is the >Nijisanji actually makes more money bit, everything else is true as far as I know

>> No.13502264

>>13502231
Thats what happens when you have nijiggers spreading lies. I dont want to shit on them but when they smugly try and use numbers that nijisanji never has anything good to show they dont give me a choice

>> No.13502284

To be fair when you live in third world African shithole for long time and then you move to first world country, they will praise how good is the first world country they live currently and how shit their former homeland is. Same with former Holobronies turning into Nijiniggers. They watched trash for too long time and then when you exposed them with gold that is Nijisanji, they will become disillusioned so hard they started to hate their origin. Cannot blame them.

>> No.13502296

>>13502157
God forbid Pomu mentions Kiara.

>> No.13502310

>>13502216
Super chats are a small portion of either companies income. SCs only make up 10% of Cover's income from the financial year March 2020-2021. Polka herself said they were chump change compared to sponsorships/merch. Niji doesn't get as much as they used to in the former but they still make tons of merch like voice packs, whicih have little production costs.

>>13502243
They have more total assets and revenue. More investments too, $20m vs $8m.

I'm a holofan too but Nijisanji is objectively the bigger, stronger company and Hololive are the upstarts. I'm not sure why this board treats Nijisanji as the rebels and Hololive as the empire.

>> No.13502330

>>13502213
No, I mean that they are pretty close to JP fanbase in behavior, they just do less raids
>>13502284
The fact that I don't know if this is a falseflag is pretty sad

>> No.13502339
File: 93 KB, 332x416, shrug.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13502339

>>13502310
>he keeps spreading lies and invents things in his head
Nevermind that anon is right, this thread is over.

>> No.13502351

As a Nijisister we only ever "shit on Hololive" in self-defense. When a good portion of threads on this board were just holofags shitting on NijiENs low numbers or gloating when Hololive gets a sponsorship or merchandise tie-in, it becomes hard to enjoy Hololive at all. Niji fans turning you off Nijisanji itself? Hololive's are a hundred times more obnoxious.

>> No.13502361

>>13502351
Yeah and that's why the nijiEN thread goes into fits of hysteria when Enna mentions she likes Hololive

>> No.13502362

>>13502231
>Recycle the same topics over and over, knowing fully well people will just tribalfag
>It's only with the same two companies as well, as if Holo and Niji are the only two vtubing groups in the world.
But if OP said VSPO or .Live the thread would die with no replies. OP just wanted another tribalism thread.

>> No.13502363

>>13502133
JP livers
>get invited to eceleb events
>stream with esports pros
>subway ads for literally anything
>collab with popular JP clothing brands, Sanrio, animate, kotobukiya, etc
And the fans behave like they found some indie gem. I love watching them but I'm not going to pretend that just because people don't talk about streams in English that Nijisanji is "uncredited", or just because Hololive has hugely popular clips/streams that supporting Nijisanji makes Nijifags "underdogs"
Just fucking watch oshi and friends and be mature, but that's asking too much for anyone I guess.

>> No.13502386

>>13502339
Cope, Nijisanji isn't a bunch of plucky upstarts beating the evil collusus that is Hololive, they are to vtubing agencies that do well and are about equal in resources with Nijisanji having more capital but Hololive having more liquid cash.

>> No.13502394

>>13502351
>nijisister
I have yet to see a single Hololive mention in the male threads. Or am I missing yet another homosexual thing NijiEN anons picked up like Pentomo rape?

>> No.13502416

>>13502361
They don't

>> No.13502448

>>13502416
>>12348717
>>12348773
>>12348775
>>12348788
>>12348814

>> No.13502502

>>13502448
>5 replies is a big deal
Ruro
Rumao

>> No.13502517

>>13502448
Anon this doesn't imply that Niji fans hate Hololive but that they just don't like Calli, which is a fair opinion. Nobody seethes when Pomu talks about her love of idols and vtubers for 6 hours straight, unless she brings up Kiara and that's because people just don't like Kiara.

>> No.13502551

>>13502502
To /vt/ anons, 1 shitposter = an entire fanbase so yes.

>> No.13502559

>>13502502
try reading the thread

>> No.13502560

>>13501176
>>13501800
I don't even watch nijisanji but you niggers join every single indie vtuber chatroom and can't shut the fuck up with your pekora and korone references. It's so embarrassing how holobronies insist on always inserting themselves where no one was discussing them.

>> No.13502606

I think all of you take /vt/ too seriously. Outside few containment breakers who you can count with one hands, I doubt this tribalism even reach outside. The real reason why Nijisanji is not as well known as Hololive is simply because they never heard of them and nobody promoted them. Algorithm never promoted them at all. That's it. And add to fact Hololive are the loudest community and Nijifags only kept to themselves except in /vt/. Even within 4chan outside of /vt/ nobody talked about Nijisanji or promoted them. For example I saw someone posted Hololive frequently in /sp/. But nobody ever posted about Nijisanji there. Although someone did posted about Sakurako Omal, or that AC Milan fan once in awhile.

>> No.13502612

>>13501573
Hololive practices a no chuuba left behind idea. Pekora being in this stream for Mel made her the most watch vtuber stream that day. Gura streaming with Anya and Ame streaming with roboco, yeah I’ll wait for the day kuhuza streams with a no views shitter from niji

>> No.13502663
File: 1.07 MB, 1136x640, D51B1874-5801-454D-A20E-CDF0BE900534.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13502663

>>13502612

>> No.13502678

>>13502612
Kuzuha has done streams with the likes of Hajime, Naru and Kirame

>> No.13502701
File: 58 KB, 1121x335, 1635941923351.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13502701

>>13502157

>> No.13502716

>>13502606
>I doubt this tribalism even reach outside
you haven't looked hard enough, the Nijifan seething jealousy is not a here thing, it's prevalent pretty much everywhere there are Nijisanji fans, especially in the EN sphere.

>> No.13502732 [DELETED] 

>>13502363
This post is right on the money and well summed up. Just enjoy.
>>13502612
Kuzuha just had an arc where he was collabing with a 2view indie. His team in the Splatoon tournament wasn't filled with top tier members either. Kuzuha isn't the face of nijisanji and he is not typical. You're just associating him with nijisanji because he's the biggest, not because he is the most "nijisanji"

>> No.13502759 [DELETED] 

>>13502612
Kuzuha literally boosted an actual WHO with 40 subscribers into a 100k vtuber who plays Apex with Kamito now, in the same stream he met this guy off twitter he also collabed with a girl off 17live. He also plays with low viewers from his own company, whether it's calling for whoever's awake and pulling them into his amongus practice or showing up for teams in tourneys and practicing with them off-stream. And this is the guy who used to be so anxious he faced the wall when going to the studio and encountering new people.

>> No.13502783

>>13502310
Anycolor WAS the bigger/stronger company until a much better directed company seized upon Anycolor's incredibly stupid decision to completely ignore the western world. Now Niji is barely a footstool compared to Hololive in terms of global influence.

>> No.13502802

>>13502612
Holofags are so fucking obnoxious, he literally just played in a spkatoon tournament with Kirame, someone who averages 300-800 views.

>> No.13502812

>>13502612
Ok.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=M8v2zSHs-Pw
https://youtube.com/watch?v=ntx2sl5WXNQ
https://youtube.com/watch?v=w-JEEEX5tYA
https://youtube.com/watch?v=o7HTiG9xBuE

>> No.13502836

>>13502716
No it isn't lol

>> No.13502857

>>13502716
To me Nijifag is like someone who watch Berserk and Holofag is like someone who watch Naruto.

>> No.13502872

And now we're just baiting

>> No.13502889

>>13502857
So both are normalfags?

>> No.13502898
File: 455 KB, 635x355, theam seethe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13502898

The only good Nijis.

>> No.13502911

>>>/vt/numbers

>> No.13502916 [DELETED] 
File: 69 KB, 640x730, 1620228946593.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13502916

>Anycolor WAS the bigger/stronger company until a much better directed company seized upon Anycolor's incredibly stupid decision to completely ignore the western world. Now Niji is barely a footstool compared to Hololive in terms of global influence.

>> No.13502935

>>13502802
I am not going to be tribalist but I am annoyed at how he always gets used for these posts. He is not even a social person but he still reached out to people and like that anon linked, even got Naraka and Ririmu on for a replacement for their CR cup team after Fuwa couldn't get Kaida
But people call him isolated or whatever they made up in their heads.

>> No.13502936
File: 54 KB, 400x400, PinkPunkPro_Logo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13502936

>>13502889
Yeah, you gotta watch the good stuff, like PinkPunkPro.

>> No.13502955

>>13502351
>self-defense
kek you know it just backfires on you and makes you look like you resent hololive being more successful. Then nijisisters cope by saying they want niji chubas to fail in the west because muh eops.

>> No.13503001

i'm going to be 100% sincere in this:
when i started watching vtubers i first got to know the hololive girls
like most first timer i was watching pekora/korone/marine/miko and found they were funny
when the other girls started showing up i started to get invested into each one slowly over time
when i first learned that niji was a thing i already knew most holos + had my favorites
i clicked the niji page on the wiki and went to check the members
they had 3x the amounts of girls i knew on hololive
i went 'wtf no way im learning all those' and didnt get into them
when holoen showed up i went through the same thing i did with the JP girls, but with people i understood from the start
when nijiEN appeared i watched each debut and the only i felt was funny was Pomu, so i tried to catch her streams but soon stopped because i was already invested in the entire EN/JP/ID of Hololive
Nowadays i still watch the debuts of each new nijiEN but Pomu is still the only one i think about watching
i know it's dumb to judge them by their debuts but the humor they had does not match up with the investment i have on them

>> No.13503038 [DELETED] 
File: 419 KB, 680x829, 1616802711426.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13503038

>i'm going to be 100% sincere in this:
>when i started watching vtubers i first got to know the hololive girls
>like most first timer i was watching pekora/korone/marine/miko and found they were funny
>when the other girls started showing up i started to get invested into each one slowly over time
>when i first learned that niji was a thing i already knew most holos + had my favorites
>i clicked the niji page on the wiki and went to check the members
>they had 3x the amounts of girls i knew on hololive
>i went 'wtf no way im learning all those' and didnt get into them
>when holoen showed up i went through the same thing i did with the JP girls, but with people i understood from the start
>when nijiEN appeared i watched each debut and the only i felt was funny was Pomu, so i tried to catch her streams but soon stopped because i was already invested in the entire EN/JP/ID of Hololive
>Nowadays i still watch the debuts of each new nijiEN but Pomu is still the only one i think about watching
>i know it's dumb to judge them by their debuts but the humor they had does not match up with the investment i have on them

>> No.13503046

Vshoujo is dying and you guys still fight one another

>> No.13503082

>>13503001
Plebian, but honest. I imagine this is the case with the majority of Holobronies, they got in at the time the Miko/Fubuki/Korone clips exploded over social media and then the brand power was too strong for them to care about giving other chuubas a fair chance.

>> No.13503087 [DELETED] 
File: 162 KB, 330x358, 1620229026855.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13503087

>Vshoujo is dying and you guys still fight one another

>> No.13503099

>>13502836
yes it is lol

>> No.13503102

>>13502783
Money is money, investments are investments, and assets are assets. Until we have a more recent financial report why have to go with what we have. Don't get offended because Hololive has lower revenue(%5~), investments, and capital. They have $15m of liquid cash that doesn't have to service debts.

The only point I was trying to make was that Nijisanji is not underdog, they are the big company that came in late to a new market. It's like calling Microsoft an underdog because they entered the console market late.

>> No.13503116
File: 22 KB, 246x350, Highlander_film_Connor_MacLeod.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13503116

>>13503046
Yes.

>> No.13503120

imagine thinking /vt have any impact on any vtuber or vtuber company

>> No.13503129

>>13502889
Berserk is normalfag now? Well my point is people who jumping to Berserk from average shounen kiddies will never shut up about how hardcore Berserk is and will compare it to any shounen kiddie like Naruto just like how they always talk about how crazy Nijisanji is compared to how tame and Seiso Hololive is.

>> No.13503135

>>13502339
Where were the lies in his post? Cover did $50m in revenue for 3/2020 to 3/2021. Close to $42m of that was under merch/products. Even if you were generous and said superchats make up the entirety of the "rest" section, that's still only 16%. And you don't have to because superchats are tracked anyways.

Cover's total assets is $20m now. Anycolor's hasn't been released, but it was $26m as of 2020 April. Also we don't have revenue numbers for Anycolor, so I guess that's a "lie" and investments are included in total assets anyways.

>> No.13503144

>>13502836
What happened to Aloe?

>> No.13503154 [DELETED] 
File: 113 KB, 600x800, God+i+hate+this+ing+wojak+_a911a0231523866c051ecfef66f8428c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13503154

>imagine thinking /vt have any impact on any vtuber or vtuber company

>> No.13503159

>>13503046
who the fuck cares about vshojo?

>> No.13503165

>>13503129
y-yes? It always has been.

>> No.13503172
File: 5 KB, 300x300, Phase-Connect_-_Logo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13503172

>>13503120

>> No.13503195

These kuhuza fags think that’s equal to Gura and Ame single collabing with the bottom of the barrel of branches that aren’t their own. Did the Mel 3D birthday picture trigger you fags that much.

>> No.13503199

>>13500219
Look, you will never change Holofan anon's mind, they will always play the victim card because they are bigger and have more voices, they are annoyed by nijifan because they say they like their own vtubers more than hololive and act like their own group doesn't ever done that kind of thing (outside this shit hole) > Saying they like vtubers from their own agency more than others Both sides do it >talking nonsense about vtuber from both sides Both sides do it too (on this site and on discord) >Become a Parasite and fake the vtuber quality in both agencies Both sides do it (at least on this site, outside of this site nijifan never really opens saying holo vtuber sucks, unless it's on discord I guess? Idk, I've never joined a discord group) especially Holofan who always posts quantity over quality comments Both sides have an annoying fanbase, but somehow it's nijisanji who has an annoying fanbase For those of you Holofans who are still living under a rock and think I was wrong, you can check out some of the "introduction to nijisanji" videos there, and see for yourself the comments of how annoying your fanbase is, and stop acting like those don't exist!!

>> No.13503215

>>13500219
Why would hololive fans watch nijisanji? They are called holofans for a reason, because their oshi belong to holo! Why would u watch anyone else when you already have an oshi!? Why should i invest my time in other fandom that basically the same but more unfamiliar with?
Beside, nijisister never actually able to sold me anything when i tried their fandom, like nigga give me some clip, context, and the chuuba's history when (You) shill them. (You) tell me they are talented, creative and shit but never give me a guide on those thing. Holofags at least will give you an essay on a 100 reason why you should watch their oshi.

>> No.13503221 [DELETED] 
File: 21 KB, 505x607, images (2).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13503221

>These kuhuza fags think that’s equal to Gura and Ame single collabing with the bottom of the barrel of branches that aren’t their own. Did the Mel 3D birthday picture trigger you fags that much.

>> No.13503230

>>13503199
>outside of this site nijifan never really opens saying holo vtuber sucks, unless it's on discord I guess
blatant lies, can't take nijifaggots seriously when you say stuff like this

>> No.13503246
File: 100 KB, 1200x567, rent free.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13503246

>>13502351
>self-defense

>> No.13503260

>>13503144
You mean the rrat peddling whore who was hated by entire Japan including Holobronies?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=SVhSRmoGehg

>> No.13503264

>>13503195
Who brought up Gura and Ame other than you?
>Kuzuha doesn't collab with 'no views'
>he does
>well, insert unrelated thing here
Why?

>> No.13503268

>>13503199
>Holy newfag, esl, and ledditard
Wow there lurk more before (you) type a blog anon-kun

>> No.13503275 [DELETED] 
File: 159 KB, 1200x1200, 1616799395702.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13503275

>>outside of this site nijifan never really opens saying holo vtuber sucks, unless it's on discord I guess
>blatant lies, can't take nijifaggots seriously when you say stuff like this

>> No.13503295

>>13503260
Ah, so you're not just a Nijifag tribalist in denial. You're also ESL. Sasuga.

>> No.13503308 [DELETED] 
File: 173 KB, 680x858, 1c6.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13503308

>>Holy newfag, esl, and ledditard
>Wow there lurk more before (you) type a blog anon-kun

>> No.13503309

>>13503221
Nijiniggers are soijack faggots. Makes sense

>> No.13503338 [DELETED] 
File: 645 KB, 865x819, 1619285732489.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13503338

>Nijiniggers are soijack faggots. Makes sense

>> No.13503353

>>13503199
Saying this genuinely, I follow Nijisanji JP fans on Twitter and they do act tribalistic and some hold contempt for what EN branch has brought (mostly, rule breaking EN chatters to JP streamers like Oliver, but more retardedly, mocking EN chats as if JP chats are the shining example)
And you need to learn how to greentext, or go back to wherever you came from

>> No.13503370

>>13500219
They’re the same retards who only listen to pop bullshit, they go with what’s popular and never think to question it.

>> No.13503380

>>13500219
I don't watch vtubers that stream/flirt with men.

>> No.13503381 [DELETED] 
File: 108 KB, 500x500, 1619524168079.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13503381

>Saying this genuinely, I follow Nijisanji JP fans on Twitter and they do act tribalistic and some hold contempt for what EN branch has brought (mostly, rule breaking EN chatters to JP streamers like Oliver, but more retardedly, mocking EN chats as if JP chats are the shining example)
>And you need to learn how to greentext, or go back to wherever you came from

>> No.13503412

>>13503230
You can keep Fooling yourself, but that the truth, the shit like that only exist on this site or discord that i don't even know exist or not (i only hear that from the Holofan that always shitting on Nijisanji so i take that with grand of salt) so yeah, as far as i can tell, nijifan never shit talk other vtuber on YouTube at least

>> No.13503420

>>13503381
Kill yourself.

>> No.13503431

>>13503215
Holofans just spam that their oshi is cute

>> No.13503436

>>13503295
>we dindu nuffin. We are not the one who harrassed her when we find out that she have boyfriends.
Remember Towa? Remember Ollie? If Nip didn't found out about her rrat about Chitose, you faggot will hate her anyway for having boyfriend or being slut. Just like how you hate Ollie.

>> No.13503451

>>13503199
>outside of this site nijifan never really opens saying holo vtuber sucks,
Hold on let me just
https://www.reddit.com/r/Nijisanji/comments/op2npx/found_this_comment_on_a_youtube_community_post/?sort=top

>> No.13503460 [DELETED] 
File: 94 KB, 785x731, 1616804822520.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13503460

>>we dindu nuffin. We are not the one who harrassed her when we find out that she have boyfriends.
>Remember Towa? Remember Ollie? If Nip didn't found out about her rrat about Chitose, you faggot will hate her anyway for having boyfriend or being slut. Just like how you hate Ollie

>> No.13503473

>>13503431
Eh ? Like...everyone on this board.
Are you okay ?

>> No.13503478

>>13503353
And you talking to English fan how majority of them don't even watch JP if there no translate video, like heck fucking JP, both side is shit anyway, stop acting like its only nijifan that act like tribalfaggot outside of this site

>> No.13503480

>>13503451
Kill yourself redditor.

>> No.13503490 [DELETED] 
File: 276 KB, 1600x900, cover16.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13503490

>>outside of this site nijifan never really opens saying holo vtuber sucks,
>Hold on let me just
>https://www.reddit.com/r/Nijisanji/comments/op2npx/found_this_comment_on_a_youtube_community_post/?sort=top

>> No.13503516

>>13500219
>>13501535
Basically, this. Also...

Hololive is more like an SoL/CGDCT anime that just happens to be interactive and plays out live. You get drawn in by one the random antics that get clipped, then suddenly you've wasted the rest of your day watching clips of girls doing shit that more often than not is interconnected and tells a story (it has gotten to the point, that the YT algorithm is even capable of feeding you material that's directly related to the content you're currently consuming even if out of order). You will see the girl that first caught your attention, the cast of characters that often come in and out of the story due to how perceptively close/connected they are to each other and can often find yourself looking at the bigger events from multiple perspectives to get a slightly different flavor of what just happened.

I'm not saying that Nijisanji doesn't have that, but I am saying that Hololive has that... for all of their members... all of the time. This along with the more "sanitized" environment makes it very easy to follow even when they are speaking a different language and don't have live translators on chat.

>> No.13503517 [DELETED] 

>>13503473
Oh you're just slow, my bad.

>> No.13503525

>>13500219
I brush everyone off other than my oshi

>> No.13503542

>>13503478
I never said to watch JP, I am saying that you are just lying when you post that Nijifans don't act tribalistic outside of here. They do. You have selective vision, or you don't understand English enough to spot out a genuinely tribalistic Nijifan on Twitter.

>> No.13503547 [DELETED] 
File: 181 KB, 785x1000, 1616804684175.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13503547

>>13503420
>Kill yourself.

>> No.13503581

Hololive and Nijisanji will bring one another down so the smaller EN groups can rise.

>> No.13503583

>>13503480
seethe

>> No.13503596
File: 236 KB, 720x1042, Screenshot_20211124_235836.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13503596

>>13503451
>no post about how they hate Hololive.
>the first post is how they should watch vtuber for the vtuber itself, not because of the company.
What are you even trying to do?

>> No.13503628
File: 317 KB, 750x750, 1615651730619.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13503628

>>13500219
>There's a ton of vtubers in both branches but it seems that only Nijisanji gets flak for having a lot of vtubers.
Because some Holofags act like they keep up with everyone because they watch their 3D streams or a totsumachi for 1 hour when literally no one else in Hololive is streaming and they're also subscribed to 1 or 2 clipchannels.
No, you faggots don't keep up with Mel or Roboco because you saw her 3D live and a collab with Amelia a few months ago.
Like most Nijifags most Holofags also only have a few favorites that they actually watch and everyone else is just a background character.
The fact that some Holo girls have 1 million more subscribers and get over 10 times the views of the other Holo girls should speak for itself.

>> No.13503655

>>13503451
>Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/Nijisanji.

>> No.13503665

>>13503596
It's reddit, you need to scroll down to get to the actual deets.
Or just sort by controversial

>> No.13503719

like seriously, you holofag need to stop acting like we are a parasitic fanbase when most of the catalog every week is holobronies posting a falseflag of our vtuber, we have enough dealing with openly faggot on youtube already, stop acting like your fanbase is pure superior fanbase, when you also have people that going for each other throat all the time

>> No.13503739

>>13503665
Is not the most controversial mean the most downvoted? Nobody like tribalnigger even in deep within Nijisanji's l*ddit.

>> No.13503750 [DELETED] 
File: 42 KB, 644x800, 1616801597518.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13503750

>like seriously, you holofag need to stop acting like we are a parasitic fanbase when most of the catalog every week is holobronies posting a falseflag of our vtuber, we have enough dealing with openly faggot on youtube already, stop acting like your fanbase is pure superior fanbase, when you also have people that going for each other throat all the time

>> No.13503768

>>13503739
No it means the most up and downvoted

>> No.13503797

>>13503739
I see what you mean now. That faggot was parroting the usual shit they post here how everything hololive does is fake and how people being friends cannot exist
That reddit seems like a giant shitfest now

>> No.13503831

>>13503655
yeah, after 24 hours and people raised a massive fuss over it

>> No.13503841

>>13503797
I Mean, they have people fighting for the word "traps" so what do you expect honestly

>> No.13503906 [DELETED] 
File: 126 KB, 782x758, 1619098444070.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13503906

>I Mean, they have people fighting for the word "traps" so what do you expect honestly

>> No.13504023

>>13500464
>Is that why their threads are some of the worst on this board?
Are their threads really that bad? I thought aside from the "holobrony" thing that they were pretty chill

>> No.13504052

>>13504023
Meant to reply to >>13502157

>> No.13504064

>>13504023
As a Nijisanji watcher the EN threads are godawful but that's probably because they have a ton of posters, which means more people to bite bait. Meanwhile bait in the other branch threads gets mostly ignored.

>> No.13504087

>>13504023
I can't speak for the others, but the nijiEN thread pretty much constantly has hololive living rent free in there. They will literally find any excuse to bitch about how bad Hololive is and how much better they are for watching nijisanji, the superior choice for actual connoisseurs, or someshit.

>> No.13504107

>>13504064
That's not true >>13502701

>> No.13504122

>>13503542
Then it's wrong on my part because I'm talking about the EN side of this, but my point still stands with the fact that both sides have a bad fanbase, I just don't like that Holofan always makes us an annoying fanbase when they also have people around shit talking or falseflaging our vtuber

>> No.13504154

dont know about JP but i used to follow nijiEN on twitter but i couldnt stand the cringy thing of calling themselves whores the whole time.

>> No.13504157

>>13504107
>more people to bite bait
>this is somehow not true
You are a blind faggot if you can't see the amount of (You)s the most asinine shit gets in EN threads.

>> No.13504175

>soijack poster shitting on both sides
I hope its not 2 different person

>> No.13504184

>>13504023
Only En because they have fuckload of sleeper agents, falseflagger and antis there. You don't see this kind of problem in proper Nijisanji thread, ID and Kr. You should try watch and judge by yourself.

>> No.13504224

>>13504157
>Meanwhile bait in the other branch threads gets mostly ignored.

>> No.13504268

>>13504224
Lemme know when ID KR and JP generals are kneeling to bait the way EN threads do. Not because of some supposed superiority. It's just that no one fucking posts in there. The bait you just pointed to in the screenshot has the guy saying "shit is too slow to" [shitpost in].

>> No.13504272

>>13504064
Yeah as a mainly ID nijinigger, it's kinda true, ID-KR or even JP is pretty chill, EN is kinda what it is because what do you expect from the easiest branch EOPs can understand here? This is a mainly EOP board after all

>> No.13504277 [DELETED] 
File: 33 KB, 600x800, 1616234705692.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13504277

>>soijack poster shitting on both sides
>I hope its not 2 different person

>> No.13504308

>>13504122
Both sides do have an annoying fanbase but you're making yourself look like a fucking crybaby going "but what about the other side"
Just because retarded Holofags exist, doesn't mean retarded Nijifags suddenly stop existing.

>> No.13504322

>>13504087
That a fucking lie, most of the time if holobronies or Hololive going into Discussion, its always when people start shilling holo in the thread or we talking about potential collab and when people start talking about number, other that that is a falseflag

>> No.13504387

>>13504322
Anons could just ignore it but they literally cannot help themselves to a chance to shit on Hololive if a shitposter wanders in. I wonder why?

>> No.13504421

I always hear this thing about how nijifags are specially toxic or whatever but in my experience I've never seen it (at least not to the extend it would lead to believe it's "fanbase-wide" thing). I don't doubt there were probably a lot of elitist people since the /jp/ days, but just thinking about /here/, what I see the most shitfling from the biggest company in town (Granted, I don't lurk on generals but I am on Discord). Also I feel like there's some insecurity by some tribalfags in the sense of "how can't you like Hololive in general? You *must* be a hipster try-hard!", which doesn't scan in my experience either.

Anyway, this whole thing is dumb and reminds of, like, 2010 and people arguing over Xbox vs Playstation based on sales figures. I can even understand it if you're an employee at one of these tech companies or own stock but as a fan it all just feels kinda stupid and meaningless

>> No.13504449

>>13504087
I decided to take a look at the most recent archived /hlgg/ and NijiEN threads

>ctrl+f
Global mentions of Niji: 0
NijiEN mentions of Holo: 11

If you include negative posts in the replay chains it's more like 30~ posts

30 posts bitching about hololive out of 1300 isn't all that much, I think most of the vitriol is in the catalog. At that point I don't really know who is a falseflagger. I don't like or watch Nijisanji in any capacity but I think the actual hate isn't there for most people and it is just fueled by some discordfags who think 4chan is their playground. Hololive obviously lives more rent free but that is to be expected since they're much bigger in the west.

>> No.13504454 [DELETED] 
File: 260 KB, 785x823, 1616775605534.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13504454

>Anons could just ignore it but they literally cannot help themselves to a chance to shit on Hololive if a shitposter wanders in. I wonder why?

>> No.13504466

>>13504421
>I don't lurk generals but I do lurk non-anonymous hugboxes patrolled by moderators 24/7
So why are you commenting on the fanbase as if you know anything.

>> No.13504492 [DELETED] 
File: 50 KB, 620x675, 1619070570712.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13504492

>>I don't lurk generals but I do lurk non-anonymous hugboxes patrolled by moderators 24/7
>So why are you commenting on the fanbase as if you know anything

>> No.13504555

>>13504421
Since you mentioned dicksword here, I can say that it's not that nijiniggers are toxic, no they don't. it's just that at the start, they can be really intimidating, and that scared others off, just a quick look at nijicord will show you that

>> No.13504556

>>13504308
>Just because retarded Holofags exist, doesn't mean retarded Nijifags suddenly stop existing.
That the point, both side have fucking retarded schizo but holofan always Be The loudest when it come to pointing finger and you call us a cry baby when your own fanbase do that? Like seriusly, fucking hell

>> No.13504560

>>13504466
Because vt is merely small percentage of fanbase of any company? Also nobody stop you from talking about Hololive in Niji's discord provide you posted it in the correct channel.

>> No.13504573

>>13502783
And why should nips care about overseas niggers?

>> No.13504581 [DELETED] 
File: 48 KB, 570x750, f71.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13504581

>>Just because retarded Holofags exist, doesn't mean retarded Nijifags suddenly stop existing.
>That the point, both side have fucking retarded schizo but holofan always Be The loudest when it come to pointing finger and you call us a cry baby when your own fanbase do that? Like seriusly, fucking hell

>> No.13504586

>>13504556
But why does it matter if one retard is louder, why can't you just exist without pointing it out and giving them more ammo?
>>13504560
If you're talking about 2434cord I guess you're choosing to forget their whole retarded 'Holospy' drama they had.

>> No.13504596

>>13504387
Most of the time, yes, but as another anon said, there's always one or two people how have a hate Bonner and we cant really control them

>> No.13504622

Discord faggots of all stripes are faggots. If you spend any time on one, no matter what you like and don't like, you are a faggot and should never come here again and hopefully kill yourself.

>> No.13504648 [DELETED] 
File: 766 KB, 1200x1200, 1616778409397.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13504648

>Discord faggots of all stripes are faggots. If you spend any time on one, no matter what you like and don't like, you are a faggot and should never come here again and hopefully kill yourself.

>> No.13504660

>>13504622
based

>> No.13504689

>>13504586
>But why does it matter if one retard is louder, why can't you just exist without pointing it out and giving them more ammo?
Because that ruin our name? Like, If people want to branch out and hear alot of this negative shiet throw at us, of course majority of them just gonna become anti anyway, its a miracle we even have Unitybros on our thread despite all that shit

>> No.13504702

From my experience, nijifags are very obnoxious outside /vt/, especially those nijinig who is SEAnigger.
Love baits, hate holo, talk shit about holo, promote niji in the worst way possible. But I don't argue that in /vt/ or other boards holonigs are the worst tho.

>> No.13504739 [DELETED] 
File: 36 KB, 554x553, 1618924178430.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13504739

>>But why does it matter if one retard is louder, why can't you just exist without pointing it out and giving them more ammo?
>Because that ruin our name? Like, If people want to branch out and hear alot of this negative shiet throw at us, of course majority of them just gonna become anti anyway, its a miracle we even have Unitybros on our thread despite all that shit

>> No.13504762

>>13504466
Well, one of the arguments I see people throwing is that nijifriends are specially toxic on Discord, which is why I felt compelled to mention it.
Also no, I don't know about "holospy drama" and honestly I'm not sure I care. These personalized communities always have drama involving individuals with huge egos so I just don't pay attention

>> No.13504768 [DELETED] 
File: 25 KB, 413x341, images (22)~2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13504768

>From my experience, nijifags are very obnoxious outside /vt/, especially those nijinig who is SEAnigger.
>Love baits, hate holo, talk shit about holo, promote niji in the worst way possible. But I don't argue that in /vt/ or other boards holonigs are the worst tho.

>> No.13504787

>>13504702
HoloENfags stalk Kiara's PL twitter and posts the address of where she took her pictures.

>> No.13504797

Do we even have janitors? I don't know why you people praise the moderation staff on 4chan so much.

>> No.13504856 [DELETED] 
File: 25 KB, 478x642, images (13).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13504856

>Do we even have janitors? I don't know why you people praise the moderation staff on 4chan so much.

>> No.13504901

>>13504586
>If you're talking about 2434cord I guess you're choosing to forget their whole retarded 'Holospy' drama they had.
Ain't that just banter tho? You gotta remember that nijicord are actually run by holofags who also helped holocord, so thar's why they keep on "spying" each other, because surely that's not a lie

>> No.13505001

>>13500310
>even EN general is turning into the faggatory that JP fanbase is
Nah, its turning into global

>> No.13505149

>>13503215
Not a Nijifag, but I went to their thread once doing what says in the OP and they guided me a bit. You should go and ask

>> No.13505186

>>13504689
>ruin our name
If someone wants to get into Nijisanji but gets triggered at /vt/ or Twitter/Discord children, that's their own fault, same with Hololive. What happened to watching vtubers for the content? Surely you're not watching them to make friends on /vt/ of all places? Why is your status as a fan of __ so important you need to defend their name by going against "the other team"?

>> No.13505324
File: 199 KB, 326x326, 4688.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13505324

Watching chuubas regardless of branch simply because you enjoy their content feels like a cardinal sin here

>> No.13505365

>>13500464
Based

>> No.13505393

>>13504023
The nijiEN threads are pretty bad, but because of all falseflassing and baiting and people generally being shitters instead of responding, and the fact that meidos seem to be doing their best to fuck them over with doxx posts sometimes staying a whole hour up in there, there's a retard that spam threads using Enna and they leave the second thread up in the catalog and so on...
I just stopped caring and watch their streams if I have the time and limit my posting to the JP thread here and in /jp/ when there's some discussion going on, most of the time it's just stream dump in both boards though
>>13500219
This doesn't seem to be pure bait but avoid using Chima for this tribal faggotry, k?

>> No.13505404

>>13505324
I generally avoid Hololive because if I watched a single clip and VoD of a Hololive, jewtube will bombard me with fuckload of Holoclips and ruin my recommendations. So blame Susan on that.

>> No.13505411

>>13505393
>instead of not responding*
brainfart moment

>> No.13505429

>>13505324
There's nothing to enjoy in 2 views and nijis

>> No.13505574
File: 321 KB, 1274x712, G U R A.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13505574

>NijiEN are more concerned with figuring out who holobroneis are
Wait really?
I've been in the NijiEN thread for a few months now and that kind of thing only comes up every now and again and it's only when an anon is baiting as a holofag for (you)'s

>> No.13505575

What happened to the jannies?
We had a Connor thread staying up for 3 hours yesterday, and right now the wojaknigger has been at it for 2 hours
Apparently the applications for this board were a flop
>>13505324
I don't watch Nijisanji, but I actually Nijifags discussed about their chuubas when they're not seething about le ebin holobronies
>>13505404
Just create another YouTube account

>> No.13505648

>>13505575 (me)
>I actually Nijifags discussed about their chuubas
*actually enjoy
*discussing
>>13505574
As far as I've seen, they're pretty chill in their generals but outside of them they're retarded as fuck (this describes most of /vt/ as a whole honestly)

>> No.13505695
File: 113 KB, 700x389, 1637262960624.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13505695

>>13500219
More popular means more people means more schizos means more rrats which leads to this circle-jerk of hating non-skub because it isn't skub

>> No.13505842

>>13505324
Welcome to the /v/ in /vt/

>> No.13506375

>>13500739
they get clipped all the time, but it's always something lewd or out of context, thus if you only watch clips niji might as well be vshojo

>> No.13506384

>>13505648
Pretty sure it's just trolls trying to rile up the most gullible fanbase on /vt/, the Holobronies. It's pretty easy to make a split thread just spouting some basis misinformation about Holos to get hundreds of (you)s. There's a lot of people on /vt/ who dont even watch vtubers, they're just here to cause trouble and this tribalism shit is just making it worse.

>> No.13506495

The problem is that most people are simply unwilling to check out other vtubers out of a misguided sense of loyalty. I am not a tribalfaggot, but my story is indicative on how you should approach these things rather than having senseless hate or indifference towards other streamers.

I watched HoloEN at the beginning, but checked out NijiEN girls in due time, and now I only watch Gura when it comes to HoloEN. To put things in perspective I've been into this since Kaguya Luna was around. Anyway, I gradually shifted almost entirely to NijiEN because they appeal to me more. That's the point, that's the mystery. Your choice of whom you watch should only be dictated by whom you enjoy and it is indeed a reflection of your personality. For that reason I also watch Pipkin Pippa from Phase Connect - her content isn't for everyone and she knows it and said it, but it is for me. I find it criminal that more people haven't checked her out but I can't affect whether they do or don't.

Furthermore, the days of vertical growth are over. What you'll increasingly see is horizontal growth so to speak, as people ditch this or that girl for one that appeals to them more. It's just that this process seems slow because most people are averse to actually expanding their horizons because of the above mentioned misguided sense of loyalty. Also, here's a bold claim - it's not that one company's chuubas are better in EN, but that now we have a LOT of high quality and quite talented girls and it may be difficult to go out and search for more because the girl you started watching almost by accident is genuinely a great streamer. I remember shitty anti and troll threads about Petra for instance, and Petra now is a great streamer who has grown tremendously and has developed her own thing over time. It was so satisfying watching her grow. There's simply no terribly bad girls in Holo or Niji, and this paradoxically makes Niji seem second in considerations.

>> No.13506519

>>13506495
>EN
>EN
>EN
kek

>> No.13506585

>>13502898
Wait what, I thought Gwelu is actually liked? What did he ever do to deserve to be placed in this grouping? And was there something more to Naru than beating his senpais at Mario Kart?

>> No.13506816

>>13506585
It happened in the first Friday the 13th stream after night kingdom debuted, it fizzled out with time after a few popular events, like him confessing being married

>> No.13507115

>>13506585
>Naru
That is Kanda and he got enjou for not taking the shit of JP fans being mad he killed their oshis pets during an ARK war, he also used to call out rrat peddlers like Virtual Buddha
Gwelu used to troll too far i.e. messing up collabs and servers for a joke but he's mellowed out a ton now

>> No.13507136

>>13500219
Nobody cares about either company, what matters are the streamers.
Having found my oshi in Hololive, I got to know and care about some of the other talents, since they are actual, real friends with each other.
So if I had to choose, I'm a "Hololive fan", but if overnight all of the people I'm invested in left, the Hololive brand would be meaningless to me.

>> No.13507538

>>13506495
Sounds a lot like 2view cope to me, until there are girls that can get over 5k to 10k viewers they're really not worth watching compared to Hololive because objectively they're worse in every way in quality and their numbers dictate that.

>> No.13507580

>>13507115
What the fuck is enjou?

>> No.13507597

>>13507538
Good to know you enjoy PewDiePie, anon.
>>13507580
The state of this board...

>> No.13507619

>>13507597
this is an american website, speak American

>> No.13507751

>>13504586
>If you're talking about 2434cord I guess you're choosing to forget their whole retarded 'Holospy' drama they had.

Literally the founder of that discord is an EOP holofag you could see his twitter and it was 95% hololive art retweets

>> No.13507779

>>13506585
Gwelu is liked, he chose to be a part of this group because he can get away with it and make them all look self aware and funny in the process.

>> No.13507818

>>13504622
All annoying Holo and Niji fans on this site come from discords. Especially the Niji ones since their reddit is dead and they're too EOP to post in /Jp/ thread so they all come here.

>> No.13508379

>>13506495
Based and redpilled. As I thought, only those who don't tribalfag can see the whole picture.

>>13507538
Kys numberfag.

>> No.13508881

>>13507779
>chose
Ex Albio chose the teams based on Splatoon skill

>> No.13510417

>>13500219
hololive fans don't like anything not hololive, get it right
Nijifans are real vtuber fans because they have an understanding that there are thousands of them and that you're not being asked to be loyal to anything. That and it's distinctly japanese with japanese interactions

>> No.13510480

>>13507580
Flamed

>> No.13510526

>>13502027
Case in point
>>13510417

>> No.13510666

>>13510417
Hololive are the best vtubers in the world. Only low IQ hipsters waste their time by watching anything else all in the attempt to be different.

>> No.13510671

>>13510526
how is looking at the big picture being hipster at all?

>> No.13510711

>>13510666
same but for every activision rehash

>> No.13510757

>>13500219
I once saw someone say they don't like niji because they have a lot of livers

>> No.13511182

As a holofan I have never understood why should any of us watch Nijisanji or even give them a shot. If we're so horrible do you really want more of us in your fanbase? People don't magically become better just because they like the same thing you like. I understand you not wanting us to be dicks and I respect that, I wish people were nicer to each other about this sort of thing and not be hostile over some brand name. There's no reason to go out of my way if I already like what I have.

>> No.13511257

>>13504573
Because exports enrich ones' country. AnyColor is bleeding the nips economy as they keep outsourcing overseas when they are not earning much from their overseas departments. AnyColor is bad for the nips.

>> No.13511264

>>13510757
really makes you think eh? if it's 774 doing the rapid EOP pandering and international expansions, it'll probably be easier to connect their kaigai fans to their main branch

>> No.13511524

The main issue here is that you actually see trolls and falseflaggers in NijiEN general. They stay up there aside from dox and stuff. In any Holo thread, that shit gets removed so fast you only see bland stuff. That's what makes the scene that tells you nijifans are a bunch of stupid ass obnoxious people. Blame the meidos from ignoring what happens most of the time from niji threads

>> No.13511605

>proper discussion
>some holofag tries to enter the discussion with some shitty rumor they got from their containment thread
>gets told to fuck off
>holofag cries and plays victim

every non-holo thread since /jp/. Still follows the pattern here in /vt/ in vshojo/niji/indie threads. No, people don't need to be nice and enable your schizo shit for a incremental chance that you might want to discuss vtubers

>> No.13512177

>>13511182
I think there are more reasonable ways to tell people that they might be missing out. If nothing else, trying to sample something else so you can have evidence why you prefer what you are already watching is not a bad thing. There are also going to be times where even if you are fond of a particular vtuber, they will be streaming something you aren't interested in, so it's good to have alternatives. In the same way, sometimes another vtuber will be streaming some game you like, or doing karaoke with songs you like.

As far as hostility goes, that's just the "everyone that doesn't think the same as me is stupid" attitude that drives some people to 4chan anonymity in the first place. I don't think that will ever stop.

>> No.13513849

>>13500219
they got into holo first so they think it's too much work to do it for nijisanji. Same happened with the ones that got in and are nijisanji fans, but as holo is more popular in here, we have more examples.

>> No.13513911

>>13511182
You don't have to watch them, you are free to block all mentions of Nijisanji on Youtube so you never even see their clips, just stop spreading misinfo and maybe people wouldn't call you guys Holofaggots

>> No.13513994

>>13502080
>>13502172
I have seen a lot of times where people recommend nijisanji without ever mentioning hololive.

>> No.13514136

>>13504023
The threads are plagued with falseflagging basically every day, but it's fairly easy to spot their patterns and ignore/hide them. Once streams from certain livers start, all the falseflagging gets flushed away anyway.
And just so you know, 9/10 Selenposts outside of that thread are bait and/or falseflagging. Selen is the new bait of choice now that Kiara has lost her edge.

>> No.13514350

>>13504184
>>13505393
So is /nijiEN/ pretty much as bad as /hlgg/ now?

>> No.13514432

>>13514350
I've never been a poster of /hlgg/ but every time I open it it's just stream of consciousness posting. NijiEN general, when there aren't 3 streams going on where a girl says she had a bad day at work or something, are sort of similar, otherwise they're all bickering like women, doomposting, using Selen as bait saying she's better than everyone or is being fucked by Esports men, or ERPing when it's 5am EST.
Dunno how your threads usually go on a day-to-day basis.

>> No.13514443

>>13502363
In the west Nijisanji JP might as well be indie. Koshien happened with 200k and only the nijisanji fanbase knew about it. That's what OP meant, more fans and something similar to what holo has in the west, I believe.
>>13504023
The NijiEN threads are trash and good at the same time, it depends on the time of the day. Yes, there's people in there who don't like holo while others are indifferent, then there's ex-holo fans that became nijisanji/nijien fans. But most of the problem with holo in there is just falseflaggers or when youtube chat spout holo memes or mention holos when the own girls don't. Stuff like that. Kiara and Mori having haters isn't because of holo but because of them as chuubas.

>> No.13514530

>>13514443
Look I know the West doesn't know the JP branch as well as Japan does, but my point was that both Western fans and Japanese fans tend to act like it's some little start-up that only hip people know when it really is not. That was my original conversation.

>> No.13515218

Have you ever met a normalfag?
Most of them don't have opinions on things beyond "BRAND IS GOOD."

It's not that Hololive fans hate Nijisanji, it's just their brains are too small to appreciate anything outside of BRAND unless forced to. Most of them are unaware Nijisanji even exists outside of this shit board.
Hololive fans just aren't really vtuber fans, they're Hololive fans. It's like Applefags and their blind loyalty to BRAND because they really don't wanna spend their very limited mental energy deciding on which phone or laptop to buy when they can just go with the one they already know.

>> No.13515786
File: 177 KB, 833x1102, 1635680825985.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13515786

>>13500219
ok, for once i will give you a genuine answer.
the main difference between Niji and Hololive is amount of exposure which they got in Western community (especially among normies).reasons:
>huge amount of translated clips;
>Reddit and MEMEs;
>MEME Review (most of them themed for collab partner, so ppl get exposure of their gimmicks);
>Box pushing and support of All members;
and the most importantly
>embracing EOP pandering, at least for a year during The Biggest Boom of Vtuber's popularity;
take in consideration that at this point there's not much Niji can do because of fading interest to Vtubers in the West. most likely same balance will maintain for a Long time.

>> No.13515803

>>13515218
Man, this is some spicy projection

>> No.13515837

>>13500219
nice blog, go beg somewhere else fagget

>> No.13516346

>>13514350
not quite there, but the part about meidos not giving a shit is real

>> No.13516395

>>13500464
Nice try Cover shill.

>> No.13516425

>>13514530
If japanese people do that they are retarded. I can understand western fans of jp because it's more niche in here.

>> No.13516563
File: 150 KB, 911x649, firefox_P10TF13LVb.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
13516563

>>13500219
Anyone who knows of them is at least checking them out, even >reddit. I think the problem is they don't have big clippers to attract the normalfag audience.

>> No.13516627

>>13516425
They do, not as big of a proportion than EN fans do, but they really do act like this online at times.

>> No.13516653

>>13516563
They have plenty of clips, some going for 100k views but they aren't favoured by the algorithm and as you said no real big clipper unless you go on the official main channel which is all clips

>> No.13516703

>>13516395
struck a nerve?

>> No.13516826

>>13503199
Agreed. This is hololive board after all.

>> No.13516982

>>13516703
Get fucked.

>> No.13517604

>>13504023
Don't listen to other anons, Niji threads are either chill or filled with chaotic fun. It's all dependent on who's streaming.

>> No.13519157

>>13500219
https://www.reddit.com/r/VirtualYoutubers/comments/pbfd04/why_do_so_many_hololive_fans_brush_nijisanji_off
Can't believe this thread got so many replies

>> No.13523525

Bump, fucking losers

>> No.13523772

>>13500739
Before HoloEN existed, in early to mid 2020, i stumbled around various Hololive clips, then Nijisanji clips. after a while I ended up sticking with Holos.

>> No.13525855

>>13523772
2018, 2019 to early 2020, Niji had the clips monopoly. Mid 2020 was the start of Holo's surge of clips. Until they overtook Niji.

>> No.13525962

because of dic.nicovideo.jp
dunno about the newfags though

>> No.13526583

>>13500219
You're looking at it the wrong way.
A lot of newfags stumble upon Hololive stuff, since it's the most popular atm. They might get hooked and decide to check out the rest of the company's talents. As you've said, Hololive has over 50 talents, which is already a pretty big number, especially if you want to be caught up with everything that's going on. Then, they look at nijisanji, with over 150 members, so almost 3 times as many members as Hololive. It's towering; if they wanted to keep up with everyone they would have to quadruple their workload. Obviously, that's impossible, and the advice most people give is to find the few talents you like and stick with them. That's a fair point, but where would they begin to look? The number of streamers Niji has is daunting and dissuades people from delving into it. What does happen, is sometimes people will check out the most famous ones, or, in the case of EOPs, just the ENs, who are fewer and thus more manageable. However, not many people want to venture out of their comfort zone. Why go out of my way to check out the streamers of another company when Hololive already satisfies my needs? Let alone not neets/hikkis, who have jobs/responsibilities throughout the day, and so limited time for vtubers. In my experience, one can keep up with up to 4 vtubers when working/studying during the day, if they do literally nothing else in their free time. Some will settle to only two or even one streamer. Even so, if such people suddenly got more free time and their main Vtuber isn't streaming, they'd be more likely to check out talents from the same company, since they're more relevant to them and the streamer they watch.

>tl;dr
People are busy enough and exploring another company is more work. Getting into the streamers of one company is like a funnel that keeps you inside its sphere.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action