Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 170 KB, 1920x1080, 1602768395490.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
229473 No.229473 [Reply] [Original]

ITT: iconic v-tuber moments

>> No.229514

>>229473
is this really all that happened

>> No.229515
File: 373 KB, 800x480, Screenshot_2021-02-03-17-34-02.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
229515

>> No.229574

>>229514
no, it was even less than that

>> No.231173
File: 182 KB, 1280x720, ゴミカス.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
231173

>> No.231240

>>229514
Not sure if you actually don't know, but all she did was show a screencap from her analytics page, and Taiwan was listed on the screen.

>> No.231257
File: 705 KB, 2508x3541, 68834919_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
231257

>> No.231277

>>229514
Even less than that. They talked about their YouTube analytics and showed the nation split on screen. YouTube analytics lists Taiwan as a separate country. So by showing statistics that discriminate between China and Taiwan, they were accused of acknowledging it as a distinct country. I don't remember them even mentioning Taiwan.

>> No.231284 [SPOILER] 
File: 5 KB, 299x192, 1612389198080.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
231284

>>229473

>> No.231336

>>231240
Understanding the reason for why it showed up is even funnier: Google (YouTube) is banned in China so the only way to get it is through a proxy from another country.
All the Chinese who complained about "disrespecting China" were in violation of their own country's law because they were pretending to be from Taiwan to even see the content and donate to the streamer in the first place.

>> No.231377

>>231336
At the time, Asacoco was rebroadcasted on bilibili too.

>> No.231386
File: 47 KB, 216x150, pikameme.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
231386

>>231336
Legitimately had not considered that at all. Fucking Zhangs.

>> No.231515

>>231336
No, that's just a meme people keep parroting because it sound funny and fits their preconceived assumptions.

In reality, Hololive material used to be simulcasted to Bilibili back then, so they got to see the rage fuel live on their own turf.

>> No.231564

>>231377
It wasnt. It was posted hours later by the same chinks that handle the channels there.

>> No.232090

>>231173
based

>> No.232101

>>229515
Based

>> No.232207

>>231277
Kek. How fucking petty can you get. A country with a population of 1.4 billion people, and something like that upsets you. I can't even begin to understand bugmen.

>> No.232216

>>231377
>>231515
That is true that some stuff was simulcast but all the shit Coco and others were getting on their YouTubes, that was coming from Chinese using proxies. And the whole thing started from YouTube analytics, created by Google, where China is not a presence.

>> No.232244

>>229473
Who's that vTuber who got fucked during a stream?

>> No.232337

>>232244
Only one I can think of is when Okayu ate Korone out during stream.

>> No.232510
File: 268 KB, 700x491, 1611985473777.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
232510

>>232337
pretty sure it's the other way round

>> No.232595

>>232244
You mean that one Watame stream?

>> No.232653
File: 13 KB, 360x270, 32770056.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
232653

>> No.232658
File: 1.72 MB, 1455x761, 1606368512563.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
232658

>> No.232721

>>232244
You mean Meiro? You do know it's all pretend and she didn't actually got fucked right?

>> No.232732

>>232207
If they don't begin frothing at the mouth upon hearing the word Taiwan, Chinamen are liable to be rounded up and sent to the re-education camps

>> No.232739
File: 748 KB, 2948x1992, DbX-6-3VAAUMSV-.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
232739

>> No.232747

>>231284
ogey

>> No.232783

>>229515
rapirazuri giv me

>> No.232794

>>231257
sumanko

>> No.232896

>>232207
The chinese people in question are weird fucking freaks that search for patriotic reasons to get mad online. They're kind of like our equivalent of people who try to cancel comedians on twitter or musicians for using a bindi in a music video or something.

>> No.232925

>>232207
They are so indoctrinated that they believe that acknowledging Taiwan as an independent country and not a province puts the entire stability of the country at risk. And even if they don't, going against the official state narrative is a terrible idea in bugland

>> No.232937
File: 14 KB, 480x360, hqdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
232937

>> No.232957

>>232747
RRAT

>> No.233278

>>232510
They switch, it's been confirmed.

>> No.235576
File: 2.81 MB, 842x720, 1586831666908.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
235576

>> No.235649
File: 1.12 MB, 220x331, 1603951820065.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
235649

>>235576
Based chubby boomer.

>> No.235761
File: 1.59 MB, 1280x720, miko moment.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
235761

>>232658

>> No.235827

>>235761
>WAT A FAQING NIGGA GEEZ O MY GAH

>> No.235834

i never even watched a nobuhime stream because i'm a newfag to vtubers and still know of at least 2 by her. gonna need anons to do better

>> No.235947

>>235576
why does she sit like that?

>> No.235961
File: 650 KB, 853x480, blame-mama.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
235961

>> No.236001

>>235576
Facial expressions are on point, I love it

>> No.236004

>>235947
Her ass is fat.

>> No.236032

>>235947
Her ass is fat.

>> No.236135

>>229514
>>229574
>>231240
>>231277
https://files.catbox.moe/kdnqcg.mp4

>> No.236222
File: 585 KB, 1280x720, broken-hand.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
236222

>>235961
kek

>> No.236231

>>236135
>expect chink spam appearing at the exact moment
>just flips instead
kek

>> No.236317

>>236135
This will forever be a stain on Cover's legacy. I'm just glad nothing lasting happened to Coco.

>> No.236358
File: 794 KB, 1280x720, 1611130506953.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
236358

>> No.236367

>>235947
Maybe her butt hurts

>> No.236383

>>236317
Shut the fuck up Chang.

>> No.236438

>>236135
The audacity of mentioning the country that her bugmen audience pretend to be from due to their own country's horrendous censorship prohibiting their internet activity.

How dare she welcome her 4.7% Chinese audience who are masquerading as Taiwanese.

>> No.236497

>>236383
Faggot I am talking about how Cover ended up suspending Coco and how that's bad

>> No.236523
File: 130 KB, 1868x551, chinpai.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
236523

>>236438
It's a more than meets the eye situation

>> No.236618
File: 57 KB, 400x345, __natori_sana_sana_channel_drawn_by_kanikama__bffc283ce46629ae8ed5866bcb0022cc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
236618

>>232794

>> No.236642

>>236497
I can kind of understand why showing analytics is bad, and supposedly Cover said not to do it in the past and so punishing Coco and Haato (who did it first) was within the lines of discipline. The whole thing about trying to appease China was a shit idea though and Cover let the harassment happen too long before doing something of meaning. Like axing all ties with China, which is something they needed to do and thankfully did. A bad episode but it all taught lessons and it won't happen again. Coco will move beyond it.

>> No.236670
File: 20 KB, 310x310, 1356675706943.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
236670

>>236367
From what?

>> No.236685

>>236642
We'll have to wait and see. Sure Coco's used to the trash spammers in Youtube and Twitter, but the most recent controversy involving Asus says alot about chink nationalist autism, though they went back on their word saying they're only targeting Coco and instead decided to target all of Cover for that Asus collab.

>> No.236689
File: 24 KB, 218x264, 1561595265539.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
236689

>>236670

>> No.236700

>>236523
bugmen bug me

>> No.236727
File: 272 KB, 1920x1080, hinata_nekomiya_despair.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
236727

one of my personal favorites

>> No.236775
File: 111 KB, 1429x803, kerin.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
236775

>> No.236842

>>236685
>but the most recent controversy involving Asus
i haven't heard anout this before. what was it about?

>> No.236899

>>236842
Asus paid Cover for sponsored streams. Chikoid bugmen found out. Pressured asus to cancel them. Asus canceled them at last second.
Also, muse dash told cover they weren't allowed to stream their game anymore because of pressure from local chinkoid government bureaucrats.

>> No.236934

>>236842
The TLDR was that Asus was supposed to launch a collab event with Hololive. An autist working for Asus's china department heard about it and immediately organized a raid without first hiding himself behind seven proxies. This resulted in a disastrous stream raided by the bugmen themselves. The Asus stream was hidden immediately and the guy responsible was fired the same week as well. Asus's FB page (I think the Taiwan FB) was bombarded with hate comments, but I can't remember if it was chinks raiding or the Taiwanese getting angry at them cancelling the collab as a result of chink pressure.

>> No.236945

>>236842
>Asus Japan anounces a collab with Holo
>zhangs lose their shit and claim that even if it's an independent branch, Asus headquarters are in Taiwan, therefore making it a chibese company
>collab is called off at the last second

>> No.236963

>>236899
Does that also mean they can't stream LoL?

>> No.237013

>>236685
>>236899
Doesn't surprise me. "Only targeting" is a blatant lie the Chinese always use because it makes their outrage look justified in the first place. They did the same with Haachama, trying to seem gracious by going easy in her while outright saying Coco needed to die. When. They both did the same thing.
They pile into one target, try to crush them, then move onto the next. They failed so now they're trying to blanket attack any holo at random, usually in chats or Twitter tags. Disorganized and defeated because all they definitively destroyed was their own Hololive branch.

>> No.237033

>>236523
Correction* they forgave Haachama because she is Haachamachama! Strongest Idol Akai Haato!

>> No.237036

For me, it's Irish catgirl sounding ASMR

>> No.237111

>>236963
Would you want them to?

>> No.237170
File: 587 KB, 1007x663, 4h0avu4c84661.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
237170

>>237033
>Haachama sends a message to the chinese

>> No.237276

>>237170
In WW3 I will wage psychological warfare by having speakers blasting Haachama at the PLA

>> No.237329

>>236135
If anything, this whole incident shows why it's not a good idea to conduct business deals with the Chinese.
>>236899
And another reason why; all it takes is one bugman wanting earn more of that sweet social credit and ruin everything.

>> No.237334

>>236358
Title says Iconic

>> No.237337

>>236317
It could have been so much worse considering how Japanese companies deal with these issues, pulling out of China is an option most would not even entertain. Nijisanji would have graduated both talents, paid off Bilibili and released a competent pr statement. No way in hell would they have give up VirtuaReal and the Chinese market.

>> No.237354

>>229473
Everyone forgets Korone has mentioned Taiwan too and nothing happened. Almost as if it wasn't really the problem...

>> No.237361
File: 933 KB, 704x1280, wuNiInqe63prDEvUyYBLJISW8tEHPigdPsBRxhpAvlE.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
237361

>>236727
Based. Fuck those chuubas for messing with my lazy cat

>> No.237389

>>237337
Mainly because it wasn't in their plans to expand too much into the international market. I think it worked for Cover because of the push they were trying to make with the EN branch working. Otherwise they would've been forced to follow that route.

>> No.237441
File: 150 KB, 1366x768, 109.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
237441

>> No.237483

>>237441
Top 10 haunting pictures taken before disaster

>> No.237484
File: 19 KB, 1857x86, the truth.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
237484

>>237337
True, but then months later we receive news that China's doubling down on taxing Vtubers and streamers. Cover exited just before the announcement, saving them precious yen and the trust of the international community.

Some say Yagoo has s-rank luck in the business.

>> No.237499
File: 43 KB, 640x360, mea.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
237499

>>236222
imagine having this daughter

>> No.237529

>>236670
Trying to stimulate the prostate she doesn't have

>> No.237550
File: 463 KB, 1280x720, 1602396199283.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
237550

I wonder if anyone remembers this

>> No.237622

>>236642
It was started because bilibili wanted more power and control in hololive. they used the outrage to push for more chinese mangers and staff at Cover but start getting greedy and pushing too far after getting some of the things they wanted.

>> No.237653
File: 196 KB, 1280x720, mito_fall_gays.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
237653

>>232653
she knew what she was doing

>> No.237688

Does anyone have Calli's fart?

>> No.237691

>>237550
Dangerously based

>> No.237872

>>236317
How is the event that lead directly to them completely ending business in China a stain?

>> No.237894

>>237441
Man, Miko's new model is so much better
I didn't fully realize until just now

>> No.237908
File: 168 KB, 1920x1280, 1591648182336.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
237908

>>237872
We lost some good men out there.

>> No.237934

>>237872
They shouldn't have even suspended the two. It was a pussy move, and it was only after they decided to pull back entirely.

The CN v-tubers also got fucked hard for no legitimate reason. Cover could have helped them along more.

>> No.238021
File: 11 KB, 271x280, 1600313034040.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
238021

>> No.238045

>>237908
https://files.catbox.moe/ftgrk4.webm

>> No.238101
File: 4 KB, 1050x586, LEVEL_19.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
238101

next time

>> No.238119

>>238045
She was honest when nobody else would tell the truth.

>> No.238134

>>229515
ENTER

>> No.238185
File: 345 KB, 1320x843, diamond, at any cost.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
238185

The onions are rotting.

>> No.238219

>>237934
>They shouldn't have even suspended the two. . It was a pussy move, and it was only after they decided to pull back entirely.

More than that. They were forced to take a break because of the heavy spam that was happening on their videos (dislikes and such), and even the international community needed time to swallow what the fuck was going on. Yagoo even publically stated that he went through a CEO pay cut to appease the chinks during the three week break, and Cover had to release two PR statements because saying sorry to the chinese triggered the international fans and was almost a guarantee that someone was gonna get axed. After the break, international fans fought the antis hard and Coco had to go through the death threat spam raw (Twitter and Youtube) before she implemented filtering features and eventually the members only function.

>> No.238248

>>237334
it was iconic

>> No.238261
File: 107 KB, 799x450, first collab.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
238261

>>237550
Hey, I made that same image.

>> No.238269

>>238101
Level 19 bros...

>> No.238286

>>229473
>>231240
>>231336
kek that's sad

>> No.238321

>>238248
How is that iconic?
Gura's first karaoke is iconic. Not a random minecraft stream with 0 consequences

>> No.238356
File: 3 KB, 124x122, 1609039390091.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
238356

>>229515
HEY MOONA

>> No.238396
File: 205 KB, 902x612, aloe misfortune.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
238396

>> No.238453
File: 1.83 MB, 1280x720, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
238453

>>229515
cultured, I raise you

>> No.238564
File: 1.18 MB, 468x440, 1605113144736.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
238564

>> No.238659

>>237908
>>238021
Glad that two-faced zhang got kicked out

>> No.238793
File: 533 KB, 1189x873, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
238793

>>237170
hachama has to be one of the best personalities

>> No.238953

Shouldn't it just say iconic hololive moments since that's all you tards know?

>> No.239036

>>238953
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3WKPuWe4TQ
Be the change you want to see.

>> No.239077

>>238953
>didn't even other to check the thread

>> No.239108

>>238953
Then post some other stuff.

>> No.239158
File: 576 KB, 1200x675, 1516120116425.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
239158

>>238953

>> No.239215

>>237389
HoloEN’s success saved Coco from being graduated if you think about it this way

>> No.239252

>>238953
But, Mito, Mea and some others aren't Hololive.

>> No.239294

>>238953
If the majority don't know about it, then it isn't iconic

>> No.239348
File: 365 KB, 1920x1080, celluloid-shot0041.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
239348

>>238953

>> No.239488

>>238396
Sexy brat, I'll never forgive the nijiniggers

>> No.239611

>>239488
It was dildo designers that cancelled her.

>> No.239627

>>236358
what am i looking at?

>> No.239671

>>235947
Her ass is fat.

>> No.239684

>>239627
Gura 5 seconds before the big yab incident

>> No.239737
File: 33 KB, 577x537, ioyk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
239737

>>237276
>listen to the pepperoni clip
>feel my brain melt
anon if we're in opposite sides please shoot me

>> No.239821

>>239684
yab in minecraft yab or actual yab?

>> No.239975

>>239821
real name leak yab

>> No.240184
File: 735 KB, 583x983, Lulu sees a faggot.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
240184

>>239611
Sure nijifag whatever you say

>> No.240243
File: 3.79 MB, 284x432, 1606229295924.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
240243

>> No.240248
File: 505 KB, 964x526, NO.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
240248

>>229473

>> No.240251

>>237934
>Cover could have helped them along more
They bit cover’s hand instead of keeping their heads down. Even if they did help, it would be poisoned anyway since bugmen will just call holoCN traitors and fuck them over. Once antis got rabid, the only winning move was to cut ties

>> No.240394

>>240248
translate? what's happening here?

>> No.240397

>>240251
What happened with them biting Cover's hands? I was too focused with the Coco/Haachama shit, but I never heard anything about them being problems.

>> No.240417

>>240394
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw0o06Mie3Y

>> No.240425

>>239158
The better Luna

>> No.240443

>>240248
Noel is google engrish

>> No.240504
File: 215 KB, 362x339, uuuu.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
240504

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m2ECND7VrY

>> No.240508

>>239975
Oh, the Ame incident lmao. That shit was harmless, and Ame returned the favour with the "moosesus" bit on one of the other minecraft streams.

>> No.240571

>>237688
Still pushing this dead meme, eh, schizo?

>> No.240582

>>236945
Never buying Asus.

>> No.240620
File: 96 KB, 271x216, 1611129384563.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
240620

>>239737
That's... That's the point in being on opposite sides in a world war, Anon.

>> No.240701

>>237033
>recently got one of my homies who hates basically any anime that he didn't grow up with as a young kid or watch while we were both in highschool to take the Haachama-pill, he's seen most of her cooking videos.

>> No.240758

>>238953
Only other iconic moment I can think of is all the edgy shit Natsumi Moe said in her early videos, and some of the collabs between Hinata and some of the other big Chuubas at the time.

>> No.240798

>>240504
>little fucker
this vid always gets me, the way she snaps, kek

>> No.240884

>>240798
The actual insult is Kusogaki which is more akin to Piece of Shit. I think the clipper just translated literally

>> No.240896 [DELETED] 

>>229473
>no mention of the 25th
today I will remind newfags:
https://yuki.la/jp/18087754#p18091849

>> No.240923
File: 158 KB, 319x181, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
240923

>>229473
>no mention of the 25th
today I will remind newfags:
https://yuki.la/jp/18087754#p18091849

>> No.240951

>no one posted it
I'm ashamed of you all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWW65F_ryqQ

>> No.240986

>>240923
Her arms looked so weird.

>> No.240995
File: 300 KB, 800x480, Screenshot_2021-02-04-00-46-34.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
240995

>> No.241028

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvZWgRRO8tA

>> No.241034

>>240995
Man that old Matsuri model looks fucking awful

>> No.241052

>>236670
AHHHHHHHHHHHH I slap my fucking knee everytime i see this happen

>> No.241056

>>240923
She looked much more normal

>> No.241089

>>237550
This suprised me.

>> No.241111
File: 687 KB, 1366x768, neee.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
241111

>> No.241112

>>240951
I hope Ni-chan gets a fair cut.

>> No.241113

>>238261
but it was her bday

>> No.241176

>>241113
Grim Reaper's #1 birthday helper confirmed for chicken.

>> No.241247

>>232739
D-did he actually beat Christopher Robin?!

>> No.241300
File: 114 KB, 1080x905, 133602636_3536694823114840_7001612221698911802_o.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
241300

Kiara watches Hacchama cook
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdJHM6R7T5s
Longest Pekora Laugh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3DUcYiR4Bk
"Shut up bitch"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG1JkUFXgKA
Hacchama makes pig noises
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMe2AfFbl1E
Pepeloni
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brx3TikoO_s
Watame's apology
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3kavIJKRy0
Ogey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JacN1MzyeKo
Miko - We are Fuck You
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8hw2k7ONek
Hacchama accidentally reveals weight on stream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sTXulNTVAs

>> No.241401

>>236135
That's what the shit storm was about? Jesus for a country that literally run over kids without a care they sure are a sensitive bunch.

>> No.241431

>>236963
They probably can, but I doubt they want to.
Amelia seems to have played it before, and she made sure everyone knows she won't go back to that shithole.

>> No.241460

>>236963
wtf i love subhumen bugmen now

>> No.241464

>>241111
I can still hear it.

>> No.241480
File: 1.00 MB, 760x753, NOOOOel.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
241480

The legend, the only one

https://streamable.com/ri1m9r

>> No.241484

>>229473
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRfQsfl5hks

>> No.241503

>>232658
>images you can hear

>> No.241525

>>241480
context?

>> No.241555

>>241525
failed jump

>> No.241588

>>241525

she got demonetized, it used to happen tons of times in the past due to youtube alghorythms, but it was years ago and she is now fine and has has heir daily doses of gyudon, have some more of noel raging at dark souls

https://streamable.com/9nhgvi
https://streamable.com/1gqhz7
https://streamable.com/ak006f
https://streamable.com/vwb8aj
https://streamable.com/v9a6pl

>> No.241612

>>241480
I fucking love this menhera, especially since she cucked Aqua out of winning the tournament.
https://youtu.be/DAos6mJmi6M?t=1606

>> No.241657

>>236523
>Because she was to American
Wtf I love China now

>> No.241666
File: 147 KB, 700x1000, 1602855427006.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
241666

>>231284
https://streamable.com/pwl0xj

>> No.241682

>>241300
>the way Haachama says "translation" in the 1st clip
She's an Aussie legend

>> No.241736

>>240394
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0ze_jQmZQo

>> No.241774
File: 98 KB, 877x671, lulu saw.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
241774

>>240184
You can't compete with my narratives.

>> No.241794
File: 282 KB, 678x384, 1600435384673.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
241794

>> No.241820

>>241794
While Haachama did the heavy lifting.

>> No.241868
File: 13 KB, 254x254, EgOKl8kU8AItEPA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
241868

>> No.241889
File: 356 KB, 429x376, xmas.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
241889

>> No.241932
File: 3.61 MB, 498x418, kiryu-coco-dragon.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
241932

>>241868
God her switching accents like a goddamn press of a button still makes me lose my shit for some reason. Its like switching from SAP back to English on those old TVs

>> No.242016

>>241932
i also really like the one pixelated animated short someone made of it

>> No.242055
File: 433 KB, 1066x596, Screenshot_20210204-083708_Nova_Launcher.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
242055

>> No.242155
File: 8 KB, 291x173, index.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
242155

>>241932
Whoa that gif moves quickly!

>> No.242210

>>241612
Technically I don't know if this should count.
https://streamable.com/nckgl4

>> No.242214
File: 800 KB, 969x546, Dump it.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
242214

>>229473

>> No.242287
File: 104 KB, 1440x773, sCM6Hes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
242287

>> No.242322

>>236523
Some Taiwanese anon put it better.

1. COPs are all clip watchers with an even worse understanding of the Holos than reddit EOPs. They think Coco is a rebel stacy who might actually want to fuck over her coworkers to create controversy to enrich herself. They don't even know that she likes Hololive.
2. They think all the Holos who use Bilibili have a prepared list of topics and words to avoid that they study regularly, and obviously Coco would be aware of that since Asacoco is meticulously planned, hence why they think she deliberately tried to create controversy.
3. Ironically Cover was gonna release the same apology in both Japanese and Chinese, but they asked "a Chinese partner company" to review the apology, and they suggested adding a statement about supporting the one China policy in it. So the Chinese are actually mad about something written by the Chinese.
4. A lot of zhangs don't even know what happened. They just heard that Coco said something offensive to China and got mad. They don't bother to look shit up. Anyone who actually tried to do some fact checking over there was basically completely ignored.
5. There are Coco chat spammers who literally never even heard of Hololive until they saw Aqua's league of legends song trending. There are some who say they blast that song on repeat while crying and spamming. If Aqua wasn't a bitch she'd go on meme review already and make them fuck off.
6. For some reason the Chinese think that Taiwan is not independent. They literally have their own money on that island. Not sure why they think that.
7. A lot of people on NGA seem to be kinda retarded. Like they will say some really stupid shit and then someone who is an adult appears to tell them they're wrong. The other day they tried going after Sega of China to convince them to revoke Sega permissions, and a couple people had to tell them to stop and explain that Sega is owned by Japan. I've seen a lot of similar situations but don't feel like typing anymore

>> No.242363

>>240923
that's a piece of history right there
wish it would get stored more properly

>> No.242365

>>242055
reddit

>> No.242385 [DELETED] 

>>242322
#6 is more of a CCP topic. With Hong Kong and Tibet getting suppressed, concentration camps in China being defended, and China trying to get in bed with several international governments and vice versa, basically the Chinese government is trying to bully its way into turning territories and countries into allies from a financial and political standpoint.

>> No.242431
File: 902 KB, 1792x1479, 1608575774039.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
242431

>>229473

>> No.242438

>>242322
Come to think of it, they only stopped the Aqua narrative when Aqua greeted "Konaqua!" while Coco was streaming Minecraft.

>> No.242507

>>242431
The disconnect that saved Hololive.

>> No.242519

>>237483
Dangerously Reddit comment there anon

>> No.242529

>>242322
>There are some who say they blast that song on repeat while crying and spamming.
Why is this so funny?

>> No.242553

>>241774
>A Nijifag has narratives
I thought there was no purity in Nijisanji to soil?
t. Holochad

>> No.242558
File: 116 KB, 720x960, 1610004482369.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
242558

>>240397
For some reason Artia decided to make a stream announcing that cover was allowing them to keep their avatars when they leave, and then a few days later it turns out to actually not be true and then she had a meltdown on twitter, changed her avatar into a pepeclown, and said a bunch of stupid shit. This is on top of her doing all kinds of dog whistles to the bugmen like promoting the aqua take over cover which has turned into the bugmen version of shadilay. It's up to you to decide if she's malicious or just misled.
Also the clown ended up getting adopted by the bugmen on nga as their mascot thing kinda like the green screen suit wearing anonymous mascot we have. Basically just about everything she tweeted, streamed, or breathed on back during those days managed to egg on the bugmen in some way.

>> No.242575

>>242529
It's as ridiculous as the time a zhang wrote a wall of text manifesto to infiltrate Coco's Among Us game as a player, only to call her a bisexual vegetable

>> No.242595

>>242322
>>242438
>>242529
I remember wheb they convinced themselces that Aqua wanted out of Hololive and one of them started a fundraiser to buy her contract from hololive and then fucked off with all the money

>> No.242658
File: 638 KB, 500x1667, artia YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
242658

>> No.242666
File: 31 KB, 480x660, 0ba.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
242666

>>242595
finally, one based zhang among bugmen

>> No.242671

>>242438
No the narrative is still going strong because aqua didn't directly interact with Coco.

>> No.242690
File: 140 KB, 362x326, 1603759121916.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
242690

>>242558
>>242658
It's nice that after four months of chink hell, we can all just laugh about a lot of it now that Coco's calm and doing well again

>> No.242704

>>242507
>>242431
Sometimes the stars just fall in place. The first thing that came to mind remembering this was how Kichikuou Rance was supposed to be the last Alicesoft game because the company was not doing that well. Even buggy as hell, the game was so good it ended up saving them long enough to keep afloat.

>> No.242705
File: 36 KB, 447x468, butytho.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
242705

>>242671
>>242322
>Sora became a meme guest before Aqua

>> No.242709
File: 71 KB, 423x189, aqua taiwan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
242709

>>242671
Zhangs are insane.

>> No.242721

>>242322
the fan groups deleted all the clips at the time so it was always going to go into delusional territory.

>There are some who say they blast that song on repeat while crying and spamming
>>242595
>member when they scammed retards
aloe love

>> No.242747

>>240397
Artia was also caught doing all kinds of zhang shittery on her roommate's weibo account

>> No.242755

>>242595
That's amazing, get fucked bugmen

>> No.242763

>>242690
The chink arc never really goes away. We just had a resurgence of it the other day when kanata did her Holo house collab.

>> No.242767

>>242595
>one of them started a fundraiser to buy her contract from hololive and then fucked off with all the money
Based Chinaman doing what the Chinese do best

>> No.242780

>>242747
Wrong

>> No.242781 [DELETED] 
File: 125 KB, 1336x524, unknown.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
242781

>>242690
The last update on the chink arc. Can't vouch for how accurate it is though.

>> No.242804
File: 85 KB, 1280x720, when coco dont read suppachat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
242804

>>242709

>> No.242810

>>242210
>goes from that slip to anger in half a second
What the fuck

>> No.242816

>>242780
Stay in denial

>> No.242820

>>242558
Damn. Personally, I'm inclined to believe she was just being misled and was distraught over the whole thing, but I can't be for certain. I knew about the issue with them keeping their models, but I always thought that they *were* promised them but then Cover reneged on that. Weird if it was the case that Artia just jumped the gun.

>> No.242844
File: 95 KB, 960x540, this triggers the bugman.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
242844

>>236135
And the funny thing is that Haachama did the same thing only a few hours earlier. The only reason they didn't freak out is because they thought she was too dumb to have done it on purpose.

>> No.242862

>>242558
Because their manager told them they were keeping their avatars because bilibili was in talks to buy them from hololive. Also the pepe thing wasn't a meltdown that was just her being a memer because they couldn't fire her anyways.

>> No.242867

>>242690
The latest update on the bugmen situation. Can't vouch for how accurate it is, though.

It's been a while, so here's the latest update on the absolute state of the bugmen
>due to long infighting, there are now FOUR (4) separate threads and groups
>the initial Hololive group, which still supports the company, does pirate fan subbing on billibilli, etc. is still by and away the most active one. They occasionally get raided by the others but jannies have threatened to ban the raiders - many who stayed with the thread or came back to it think Coco literally did nothing wrong. Several of the people who have accused them of being traitors to China ended up having even more skeletons in their closet - there's one guy in particular who got straight up arrested and is now awaiting trial because he openly hosted a non-CCP VPN to get people to spam Coco and the like. Most of the posters often make shitposts like "WE SAVED THE HONOR OF CHINA! WE MANAGED TO REACH 800 DISLIKES ON A YOUTUBE VIDEO! ONLY 22K MORE TO GO" Also, all of the merch made for Hololive is, surprise surprise, still produced in China
>the initial spam group dedicated to trying to force and mentally break down Coco. Many of these posters have either reneged, vanished, or got banned, leaving only the most dedicated. There's pretty much just five kingpins: three people who operate multiple Twitter accounts and try to spam Coco hashtags (not knowing that Twitter doesn't put Mandarin tweets in the Top list unless you're Taiwanese), many of which have been shadowbanned or outright suspended, and the two bot "programmers" who are dedicated to finding loopholes to shit up Coco's chat, all but one which have been patched out now. The only way they can now spam is by having one account signed across multiple devices and to post whatever message they have at once. That means that the jackass you see spamming multiple times has to spend approximately 10 - 15 minutes setting up his computer, laptop, and probably a few phones, only to do it all over again. Also, YT automatically shadowbans or suspends these accounts if they get muted or banned in chat after doing this, rendering the account inoperable. They also somehow believe that Coco's removal will make Cover come back to China and start "healing".
>the anti-Hololive group is in a state of perpetual collapse and it's really only being kept alive by two schizos, one of which was recorded as making over 300 posts in the thread over a period of 26 straight hours, having an absence of 3 hours, and then posting another 250 posts in a span of 18. Their original goal was because Hololive supported Coco, all of Cover must fall, but everyone, even the anti-Coco group, thinks they're clinically insane, especially when it came to light that the thread creator was arrested as a juvenile for trying to rape a train conductor while the train was running. As a result, this group is called (via an abbreviation) The Rapes on the Orient Express. Their latest effort is masquerading as MAGA / Americans on Twitter pretending to be anti-China to get westerners to get mad at Cover so they can cancel their business contracts.
>the "rival company" group, which is essentially a support group for former Hololive fans that went to the Nijisanji thread to get their fix but were kicked out of the thread for being unable to control their autism. Most of the posters have returned to the original Hololive thread, so now it operates in this weird twilight where it's just 5 or so people talking amongst themselves about indie vtubers.

>> No.242872

>>242844
If Korone had been caught in the crossfire, I wonder what would have happened.

>> No.242917

>>242810
the clue is in the clip title

>> No.242937
File: 146 KB, 966x1745, 1612105155369.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
242937

>>242690
Not yet, but soon.

>> No.242944

>>242872
It would've been disastrous because that would've taken place before the launch of HoloEN which made more money in two weeks than holoCN made in their entire year of operation. If korone has been the one to trigger the bugmen the entire launch of HoloEN might have been scarpered altogether

>> No.242969
File: 59 KB, 1000x694, 1541114913021.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
242969

>>242867
>"WE SAVED THE HONOR OF CHINA! WE MANAGED TO REACH 800 DISLIKES ON A YOUTUBE VIDEO! ONLY 22K MORE TO GO" Also, all of the merch made for Hololive is, surprise surprise, still produced in China
> it came to light that the Cover anti was arrested as a juvenile for trying to rape a train conductor while the train was running. As a result, this group is called (via an abbreviation) The Rapes on the Orient Express.

>> No.242973

>>242867
>pirate fan subbing on billibilli, etc
Shit, good on them. Think they'll take over the Hololive Moments channel to reverse their autism?

>> No.242999

>>242867
I really hope the story about them wasting their life savings buying youtube accounts is true.

>>242872
The chinks would get doxxed and DDOS'd by monkeys. Remember the one chink that tricked Watame and her cultists immediately jumped on him and almost forced him into the military.

>> No.243023
File: 1.32 MB, 3106x4096, 1610981482944.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
243023

>>237908
That's not Yogiri

>> No.243052
File: 1.06 MB, 768x432, 1374610383898.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
243052

>>242867

>> No.243068

>>237908
Artia was garbage and the only reason people liked her on 4chan was that she was an English speaking holo.

>> No.243084

>>243068
I liked her autistic ramblings.

>> No.243091

>>242999
>Remember the one chink that tricked Watame
care to explain?

>> No.243104

>>243068
She was way more entertaining than anyone in EN right now but that's not really a high bar.

>> No.243112
File: 301 KB, 881x586, always holo 5.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
243112

>>238396
>one of the few videos with english subs

>> No.243118
File: 1.53 MB, 280x240, 1611780962397.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
243118

>>242867

>> No.243157

>>243104
Can't tell if zang of just /v/ twitch cancer

>> No.243161

>>243068
So just like HoloEN?

>> No.243168
File: 335 KB, 1586x337, 37284638373.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
243168

>>229473

>> No.243176

>>243023
Chowa...

>> No.243177

>>243091
NGA user makes fake Ollie profile and celebrates when Watame replies to him thinking it's the real Ollie. Sheep cultists doxx him and sign him up for chinese military because they have basically no barriers stopping you from doing so, they benefit from making it as easy as possible. He unfortunately caught it on time and was not forced into the army, NGA put up a warning about this going on and to be careful about your personal information.

>> No.243261

>>243157
More like "EN sucks and is a boring disappointment and I'd rather have a nasally-congested bug woman call me poggers once a month than consume any of the content EN has made"

>> No.243275
File: 361 KB, 1000x650, 1601549229759.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
243275

>>239215

>> No.243295
File: 79 KB, 1121x629, mike tyson.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
243295

>> No.243296
File: 360 KB, 760x428, kizuna AI's reaction to SAYU.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
243296

>> No.243297

>>242804
>when your special forces have to ride the short bus

>> No.243301

>>239215
I thought it was the sheer amount of cash Coco brings in that did that?

>> No.243312
File: 85 KB, 823x543, Artia live breakdown.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
243312

>>242862
>wasn't a meltdown
t. Artia discordfag

>> No.243319

>>242944
HoloEN was far too close to launch for them to scrap it over that.

>> No.243334
File: 151 KB, 1094x638, 1609966425175.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
243334

>> No.243346 [SPOILER] 
File: 563 KB, 960x686, 1612418177705.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
243346

https://files.catbox.moe/b51wzn.mp4

>> No.243352

>>243177
Based watamates

>> No.243366

>>243177
Makes me wonder what Fandeads would do if Rushia was the one to mention Taiwan......

>> No.243368

>>243261
Oh hey look a Zhang

>> No.243415

>>243177
>Sheep cultists doxx him and sign him up for chinese military because they have basically no barriers stopping you from doing so, they benefit from making it as easy as possible
holy fucking based

>> No.243432

>>242558
Maybe they should have sold them for a symbolic price, it could have kept the bugs happy and distracted.
I mean, it's not like they will be able to use the avatars ever again.

>> No.243485
File: 242 KB, 2048x2048, 9dd7b56f83dd1597a65a1ac58fc98a91.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
243485

>> No.243510

>>243346
>https://files.catbox.moe/b51wzn.mp4
??? LMAO this is hilarious

>> No.243518

>>243432
Last I heard it was because of the software/tech security concerns in that the chinese was trying to loophole their way into getting their hands onto Cover assets beyond that of just 2D live models.

>> No.243535

>>243366
Use their own spambots to keep chinks out of live chat, then doxx every chinese akasupa and send anthrax to their homes.

>> No.243562

>>243432
The most commonly shared rrat is that Cover was indeed gonna just give them just the models, but what Bili was truly after was the HoloApp, so negotiations went nowhere and the chinks were left with nothing in the end

>> No.243570
File: 28 KB, 439x312, We live Ina society.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
243570

>>242690
It's not over yet, sadly.

>> No.243591

>>242872
>>243366
Curious as to the hypothetical situations of how each JP girl's fanbase will try to "avenge" their idol against antishit. If Botan had captured a large russian fanbase, I imagine it would be a hilarious slav /k/ invasion of the antis' forums.

>> No.243619
File: 1.99 MB, 960x864, She Later Died.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
243619

>>243023
Yogurt...

>> No.243624
File: 9 KB, 301x95, Never change Judas.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
243624

>>243261
>>243104
>>243161
I gave Artia a chance and watched her on twitch, her content was pure Overwatch autism but not the good kind because she was a boring healing main. Watching an esl speak retarded twitch loses its appeal pretty fast. Most of her viewers were chink vpn users who only spammed petia. Oshi to fanbase it was retards all the way down.

>> No.243642

>>243112
Ah, yes. The perfect video to watch when I start having hope in humanity.

>> No.243688

>>243334
Stunning and Brave

>> No.243821 [DELETED] 

Why is everyone in this thread so vehemently against the only country that is actually doing something about the Muslim question and doesn't pander to gay rights?

I thought people here have low key woken up under the black sun.

>> No.243866 [DELETED] 

>>243821
>This is your brain on >>>/pol/

>> No.243873 [DELETED] 

>>243821
I'm on my break dude, I can't name the jew 24/7.

>> No.243896 [DELETED] 

>>243821
>why don't people like the ultra authoritarian shithole of china where they throw you in forced labor camps for having wrongthink
gee i dunno anon, maybe you should move there and change nothing about how you talk online

>> No.243905 [DELETED] 
File: 129 KB, 850x955, 1608590973634.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
243905

>>243821

>> No.243916 [DELETED] 

>>243873
Why do you betray the ideal?

>>243866
At least I have a brain. This stuff is a big deal.

>> No.243930 [DELETED] 

>>243821
Because they made my waifu cry

>> No.243934

>>242704
Their "Final Fantasy" so to speak

>> No.243942 [DELETED] 

>>243821
Because, even if they have pros such as making moors dance, they're more communist than the jewish bolsheviks. So they deserve to be glassed almost as much as Israel.

Also, they forced me to become a simp, so I could keep on posting on Coco's chat. I mean, not that I regret it, but hey.

>> No.243954 [DELETED] 

>>243821
>supporting an authoritarian, pseudo-communist dictatorship just because they hate the mudslimes

>> No.243960 [DELETED] 

>>243821
go back to your cave

>> No.243971 [DELETED] 

>>243896
>ultra authoritarian shithole of china
Liberalism is reddit and has been completely disproven.

>concentration camps
>wrongthink
Again, we're talking about muslims.

>> No.243974 [DELETED] 
File: 203 KB, 587x1077, 1607956241884.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
243974

>>242867
MAGA

>> No.243985 [DELETED] 

>>243971
>t. never actually been to china
Please feel free to visit sometime, basement dweller.

>> No.244003 [DELETED] 

>>243971
>Again, we're talking about muslims.
The state police literally arrest and beat you for saying anything bad about the government ever even while drinking while friends in a private bar. You're such a pathetic brainrotted moron.

>> No.244007

>>243971
Fuck off, Zhang

>> No.244013 [DELETED] 

>>243942
And the Japanese are not white, but a leader decided to ally with them.

>> No.244016
File: 597 KB, 598x559, 1586111409981.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
244016

>>242867
>The Rapes on the Orient Express

>> No.244050 [DELETED] 
File: 148 KB, 1280x720, CC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
244050

>>243974
>THE TOILET HAS RETURNED!!! HAIL ANDY!!!

>> No.244067

>>238453
Legendary

>> No.244071

>>243974
This would be funny if it wasn't so sad

>> No.244103

>>243974
With the Wang part of his name, it almost looks like a parody of an anti. I've seen political botting more convincing than this.

>> No.244148

>>244103
They are not terribly bright in case you haven't noticed.

>> No.244217

>>232337
Haven't seen that clip, but aren't they just yuribaiting? I though Korones VA was married and all

>> No.244234
File: 494 KB, 684x687, 1611232887319.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
244234

Were the Auld-Lang-Syne and Antichlorobenze streams iconic outside of Haatons? As great as they were I don't feel like many people saw them.

>> No.244283

>>244217
>he felt for the doxfag rrats

>> No.244295 [DELETED] 
File: 100 KB, 700x990, 1603060491074.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
244295

>>243821
Because fuck humorless, thin-skinned chicoms, fuck their childish meltdowns over trivial shit and fuck you.

>> No.244314 [DELETED] 

>>244003
Have you tried not undermining your host nation or is this a demographical issue?>>243942
They're more nationalist than communist and they don't try to infiltrate and subvert in ways exposed by Bezmenov and Solzhenitsyn, who, by the way, have also seen der Sonne.

>> No.244360

>>244234
The fuck are you talking about, that stream had like 30k live viewers

>> No.244455
File: 72 KB, 247x248, 1603664978664.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
244455

>>240248

>> No.244515

>>244360
Uh is that supposed to mean a yes or no?
Numbers are relative to the time and place and don't necessarily mean anything to iconic nature.

>> No.244657

>>241401
they had extremely inflated egos, during coco's suspension they'd say dumb shit like
>we're what made hololive what it is and without us you'd be nothing. bilibili is important. suspend coco or leave china!
cover corp actually leaving china only made them madder

>> No.244737

>>244283
Well sorry for not being in the loop. I've been watching vtubers on and off for 2 years but never got too deep into the culture. I'm not sure what is bsit and what isn't. Even more so than usually on this site

>> No.244754

>>243432
it's kind of dangerous to give them the models anyway because it's certain they'll misuse Artia's model as a chink propaganda mouthpiece and Cover doesn't want to associate with that.

>> No.244811

>>243591
Russians would have fucking botnets and rootkits going on

>> No.244833
File: 87 KB, 912x570, Z.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
244833

https://youtu.be/xcO_U9Jceps

>> No.244835

>>244515
It's too soon for it to be called iconic or not because that takes time to shake out, but it's definitely not something no one saw.

>> No.244896

>>244833
Fuck upd8 and fuck activ8

>> No.244936

>>242210

>Danch-
>*smash smash*

god I wish I was that keyboard.

>> No.244964

>>237908
too bad she turned out to just be another chink nationalist who despised coco.

>> No.245026

>>232207
I wouldn't be surprised if the initial reaction was just antis pulling off some successful ass social engineering.

>> No.245064

did a stormfag legit come on a vtuber board to simp for China solely on the grounds of them having concentration camps or did i just hallucinate the whole thing

>> No.245088

>>245026
from what some chinks were saying during the height of the outrage, almost all antis don't even know the real reason for why they're harassing coco, all they have are false narratives in chinese to go off

>> No.245096

>>245064
The mods nuked the entire chain.

>> No.245104

>>245026
>>245088
See >>242322
>4. A lot of zhangs don't even know what happened. They just heard that Coco said something offensive to China and got mad. They don't bother to look shit up. Anyone who actually tried to do some fact checking over there was basically completely ignored.
>5. There are Coco chat spammers who literally never even heard of Hololive until they saw Aqua's league of legends song trending. There are some who say they blast that song on repeat while crying and spamming. If Aqua wasn't a bitch she'd go on meme review already and make them fuck off.

>> No.245180

>>245064
>did a stormfag legit come on a vtuber board to simp for China solely on the grounds of them having concentration camps
Yes

>> No.245208
File: 146 KB, 554x439, 1598395094330.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
245208

>>245064
We imagined it.

>> No.245240
File: 13 KB, 250x250, 4c586f5cdff7769ab336b14d144ca0a1a6788d4e7b7d0347fb1f3c8b00771730.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
245240

>>236670

>> No.245307
File: 395 KB, 680x1438, aea.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
245307

>>245064
How /pol/'s mind works is an enigma sometimes it's hard to tell

>> No.245545

>>243112
Polka got thick legs.

>> No.245620

>>244455
That should be "pardun?"

>> No.245673

>>239215
While money speaks, I honestly think the biggest consideration is Coco’s nip gachikois. Do you really want to be the recognizable CEO of a company that forcibly kicked out a nips beloved waifu? I wouldnt be surprised if the holo building burned to the ground and this was just the start of the harassment

>> No.245698

>>232653
This shit right there changed Vtuber landscape forever but to bad holofaggots are too eop and newfag to know about it. Shame really

>> No.245878

>>245698
Hey maybe you should've tried to induct newfags into the culture and history instead of hiding in a corner going "ree ree newfag meido pls ban" whenever they showed up.

>> No.245918

>>229514
It was much more mediocre than that. It was so mediocre that you gotta be a hardcore nitpicker to use that as a reason incite hate.

>> No.245950

>>245878
Spoonfeeding is not culture, newfags need to lurk moar

>> No.245996

>>245240
Took long enough.

>> No.245997

>>245698
>This shit right there changed Vtuber landscape forever
How so, if no one watched the stream or really cares?

>> No.246028

>>245950
Then don't complain about the bed you've made if you're unwilling to put in the effort to spread your culture.

>> No.246040

>>245950
it doesn't matter how long people lurk if no one ever says what it is.

>> No.246184

>>245950
Then the moment means squat to anyone but arseholes like yourself
hardly iconic at all

>> No.246193

Iconic post-2020 v-tuber moments

>> No.246234
File: 5 KB, 366x214, violation3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
246234

>> No.246314

>>246040
This here is an uncommon wisdom.

>> No.246326

>>232653
alright anon, which video is it?

>> No.246820

>>242210
>Dancho-
>BANG BANG crack
I'm repulsed and aroused at the same time

>> No.246871

>>242210
>instant violent outburst with zero warning
>her knee is already bruised in that exact spot indicating it's something that happens regularly
>tries to play it down and playfully slap the keyboard again
My dick can't take this. I want to be murdered by that woman. Who's the menhera now?

>> No.246910

>>237894
I miss the constant retarded triangle mouth, but the new model is very cute and expressive.

>> No.247193

>>242210
hot

>> No.247213

>>237934
2 of them were backstabbing chink nationalists.

>> No.247216

>>242214
GME in a nutshell

>> No.247270

>>243346
wat

>> No.247697
File: 344 KB, 768x428, tsukinobi8-768x428.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
247697

>>232653
This one too.

>> No.248040

>>243295
cute

>> No.248191

>>243177
is this the power of the watamage?

>> No.248633

>>242210
what a cute spergout

>> No.248742
File: 693 KB, 2047x532, WLXkYUrp.png large.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
248742

>>237688
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qykR76Ial5I

>> No.249829

>>248742
god i love Mori

>> No.251587

>>245997
Japanese is still the largest market for Vtuber last time I checked

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action