[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 1.78 MB, 1775x1937, uuuuuuu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
29810930 No.29810930 [Reply] [Original]

>You're walking down a street late at night alone.
>You start getting a little worried since it's dark and seems eerily vacant.
>Luckily you see a familiar face at the end of the block.
>With a sigh of relief you see it's Kronii
>You start to say "oh hi-"
>Suddenly she's got you pinned up against a wall.
"heheh Kronii, why are you doing this? Is this some kabedon joke or something?"
>She silently stares at you, leaning in close and lifting up your chin (you're a manlet compared to her stature).
"hehehe what's going on...I don't have the ~time~ for this heheh...."
>She suddenly flips you around, pulls down your pants and from the corner of your eye you start seeing something growing out from under her mini skirt...
>You hear her spit and you suddenly feel something pressing up against your b-hole
"K-k-k-kronii?..."
>She remains silent and you suddenly feel her rod slip past your pressure zone.
it'sover.png
>With no remaining resistance or will to stop her she starts having her way with you, Thrusting and shoving herself as deep as possible.
>She's going too hard and you know she's causing damage.
"K-k-k"
>She realized she's mind breaking you and suddenly breaks he silence.
"There's no ~time~ out's here anon you little bitch"
>Now you can only whimper as she starts to choke you picking up her pace.
"UUUUUUUUU"
>You think it's just your own whimpering at first, but then you see a green figure reveal herself from the darkness.
>Kronii pushes you down and start mating pressing you in front of Fauna.
"Anon, you said you wanted 'mommy milk' right?"
>You think for a moment there will be some respite, but notice that she's lifting her skirt to reveal her 1 foot schlong.
"Open wide uuuuuuuuuu I've got all the milk you need"
>You give in and start to work your tongue around giving into the moment.
>Fauna soon reveals her real character like Kronii did. You are just an object to her as well. She starts throat fucking you without a care for whether you can breath.
>Suddenly you feel their fluids filling up your insides but they remain inside you.
>The tears clear from your eyes briefly and you find the Mumei is just standing their, grinning at you.
"Oh hi..."
>You think she's going to cum all over your face, but she only has piss for you and the degradation continues.

>> No.29811455
File: 4 KB, 225x225, for the shitposter.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.29811599
File: 572 KB, 1500x1500, Actual Wendigo Ceres Fauna[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fzr6as1.ogg].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29810930
Thank you for giving me an excuse to post this masterpiece anon

>> No.29812163

great now i'm horny

>> No.29812178

>>29810930
nice

>> No.29812438

wtf

>> No.29816061

haha yeah

>> No.29817559
File: 262 KB, 1446x2048, baerys.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>29810930
>Hours later you're slowly regaining consciousness.
>You hear a timid voice nearby
"C-c-c-cheesed to meet you?"
>It's Bae. She looks concerned and begins to walk towards you. You're able to let out some weak words.
"hehehe, funny rrat memes"
>Bae begins to blush and pulls up her skirt...
>She doesn't have a penis and you let out a sigh of relief.
>She turns around and acting all coy says:
"Mating press?"
>You're instantly reinvigorated by these words.
>As you lean in you're only able to get the tip inside her before you feel a thud against your back.
>You look down and see blood pouring down your front and two black horns sticking out of your chest.
"Hirys...it's Irys..."
>You can now see that Bae truly is chaos incarnate. With a smirk on her face she tells you:
"You didn't really think I'd allow that would you?"
>Irys lifts you off of her horns and throws you to the ground.
>Bae pulls down your pants and enters you. While Irys gets behind her and starts pressing. Both of their weight is now ramming inside you as you're bleeding. They giggle in glee.
>Kronii, Fauna and Mumei are still there.
>Mumei gets a grin on her face and says:
"Boy anon, you're going to bleed out like that..."
>Within a moment Kronii and Mumei are thrusting themselves deep into your chest holes all while making out.
>Fauna smiles at you and says
"Don't forget. Mommy milk makes everything better"
>She approaches and begins throat fucking you again cumming over and over again filling your stomach.

>> No.29820951

>>29817559
also nice

>> No.29826963

>>29810930
vt_kek is gonna love this one
>>29817559
they might love this one more though

>> No.29827903

>>29826963
Oh, I thought this thread died because no one was bumping it. Here's an ending scene for you.

>You wake up a few more hours later. It seems like semen has prevented you from bleeding out.
>You're covered in cum and piss and it's pouring out of every orifice.
>You hear a sirens call in the distance.
>It's councilrys.
>They're waving at you and pointing to the sky but you can't hear what they're saying.
>Suddenly you hear a noise like a vulcan cannon in the stratosphere.
BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>It's Sana and she using a fart stream to slow her dissent and the fumes make you woozy.
>As she approaches she puts on her limiter to your relief.
>Although as your perspective changes you realize one part of her is not being limited.
>Her gigantic flaccid penis.
>As she closes in you think back on your family, your religion and your regrets walking around like a whore at night.
>Her feminine penis envelopes you and you come to enjoy life in there living off of the scraps of her cum and droplets of piss.

>> No.29831260

>>29827903
This was the closure I needed thanks

>> No.29832718

>>29811599
This shit is great, I wonder if pippa likes it, would be cool if she did a short singing this

>> No.29833742

>>29810930
hot

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action