[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 81 KB, 1000x1000, FDE7CZDaMAAeLXy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
30432613 No.30432613 [Reply] [Original]

I know she's often called lazy for not streaming much etc. But she sure put in some time to learn how people do ASMR before doing it herself so there's at least a plus to be gotten here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohsk2FrZ40g

>> No.30432716

I really don't get her. Sometimes it seems she enjoys streaming and puts in effort, and other times she seems to hate hololive more than Mori/Gura

Just wtf is her deal?

>> No.30439021

>>30432716
Have you ever thought that maybe she simply is a human being? Everyone, even with the thing that gives you more hype and passion, have ups and downs with it. Moments when your brain says "Nah, I need to pause a bit, this is getting too repetitive".
Everything, if done constantly for months, tends to give those moments. Brief, of course. But it happens.

>> No.30439472

>>30432613
Yeah I only tuned in for a moment but it was clearly better than Finana's. Finana didn't even perform in-character, voice and all.
I'm not huge on Kronii but I kneel to her professionalism.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action