Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 29 KB, 664x559, 9629D441-0D12-4751-888D-B398172AEDA5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3208924 No.3208924 [Reply] [Original]

Who’s the most menhera holo?

>> No.3208934

Either Matsuri or chama

>> No.3208940

>>3208924
Matsuri followed by Polka, no contest

>> No.3208957

>>3208924
Matsuri but its cool cause shes the fun to watch type of menhera, need to hire more woman like that

>> No.3208972

>>3208940
I always hear Polka is menhera but i never watch her so I'm unaware of why she is considered so.
What has she done to be called menhera

>> No.3208982

Matsuri
Haachama
Polka
Noel
(RIP) Aloe

Most of the others are reasonably sane

>> No.3209005

>>3208972
She has basically gone fully dependent on her chat before in a breakdown way among other depressing moments, it’s obvious she’s clearly not well at times.

>> No.3209015

>>3208982
Other than that attempted suicide incident Aloe is pretty sane in a family full of fucked up people.

>> No.3209022

>>3208924
Nenechi. Who in their right mind would marry their entire fanbase?

>> No.3209139

I'm surprised no one even mentioned Rushia

>> No.3209166

>>3208972
She mostly hides it in her members-only streams, but occasionally she'll say really dark things during regular streams and collabs.

>> No.3209190

>>3209015
>attempted suicide incident
Really? I knew her fucked-up family situation and the dox-induced harassment, but I didn't know that it got to that point.

>> No.3209193

>>3208924
Noel is a legit brocon who moved away because she couldn't handle her brother getting married. Literally one bad day away from murder-suicide.

>> No.3209200

>>3209139
Because she’s less menhera and more mentally fatigued, there’s a difference

>> No.3209205

>>3209166
Didnt she have a double abortion before?

>> No.3209249

>>3209205
I know jack shit about her past so this is purely talking out of my ass but knowing about how desperate for attention and love she is I doubt she’d abandon any partner, she’s probably a massive virgin or hasn’t had a partner in years.

>> No.3209301

>>3209249
>massive virgin
What's the difference between a massive virgin and a regular virgin? You don't think Polka is KHV?

>> No.3209305

>>3209166
what has she said before?

>> No.3209563

>>3209190
Yeah, she was hospitalised a few times I think. I feel bad for her because having a fucked up family can really change your nature.

>> No.3209837

>>3209301
Massive virgins are KHVs like (you). Normal virgins are just unlucky guys who will pop their cherry sooner or later, again, unlike you.

>> No.3210078
File: 134 KB, 407x654, 1619681214065.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3210078

>>3209005
Well shit that's sad, but at least she has chat I suppose. Some people don't even have that

>> No.3210350

>>3210078
I guess...? But the fact the streamer is the one that fell for the parasocial relationship is quite sad and ironic. The fact she doesn’t really seek help is sad as well but all on her in the end.

>> No.3210407

>>3208924
Towa. Having a schizo hissfit because you don't have chocolate and start clawing walls while wailing is peak menhera.

>> No.3210565

Is this the schizo rratposting thread ?

>> No.3210592

>>3209249
Yeah, she's a fatty in Japan so it's quite conceivable that she's never experienced love

>> No.3210875

>>3210592
This is why Japanese birthrate is declining, unless she’s like extremely morbidly obese or pig tier ugly their standards are too high, polka deserves the love she wants.

>> No.3210919

>>3210350
Whatever helps someone cope. I don't think a therapist would do much good anyways, they never help. She has her listeners and her friends in gen 5 so she'll be fine.

>> No.3210921

>>3208972
She has regular members only crying meltdowns

>> No.3210930

>>3208924
Boring question
How about who’s menhera in the sheets but seiso in the streets?

>> No.3210937
File: 527 KB, 1200x1798, jfa4yn9vp5561.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3210937

>>3208924
Matsuri, Ollie and to a lesser degree Shion and Ollie are prone to mental breakdowns. Hiring zoomers was a mistake
Polka and Gura are depressed as shit. Gura can go on longwinded nihilistic rants where she doubts people's genuineness. And Polka craves affection and is using her chat to deal with it.
Watame also has some freaky codependency with her chat going on but she seems more stable than the rest i mentioned.
All in all I'd say Matsuri is the most mental. She's legit losing her mind because she has white fever and can't get the hafu pussy she craves so much.

>> No.3210960
File: 2.20 MB, 1917x1074, 1618115917796.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3210960

>>3210407
???

>> No.3210967

>>3210937
Meant Shion and Haato.

>> No.3211008

>>3210960
Towa...

>> No.3211063 [SPOILER]  [DELETED] 
File: 1.71 MB, 2358x1236, 1620046806172.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3211063

>>3208924
>>3208982
>>3209139
>>3208972
>>3208940
>>3208957
>>3208934
>>3209022
>>3210937
Not even close guys.

>> No.3211105

>>3210921
Shit I gotta join her membership

>> No.3211137

>>3211063
Well that was a read and a half

>> No.3211241

>>3211063
damn

>> No.3211273

>>3211063
wew lad

>> No.3211274

>>3211063
PANTS STATUS: SHITTED

>> No.3211284

>>3211063
Thats normal menhera levels.

>> No.3211295

>>3211063
naruhodo

>> No.3211300

>>3211063
1. Abayo

And 2. Knew most of this shit already, she seems to have cleaned up for the most part (relatively more composed than some of the others on stream at the very least) she’s nowhere plug suit level emotion pit.

>> No.3211308

>>3211063
Post her nudes please

>> No.3211340

>>3211063
>bad choices
she knows selling her body to random Japs was a mistake kek

>> No.3211388

>>3211300
That's why she sabotaged a collab with subaru where she not stop ranted about not being able to be apart of usada kensetsu, forcing the managers to have moona release a statement saying that her and kiara are good friends and that there is no fighting, right?

>> No.3211476

>>3211388
I assure you rratman it’s not that deep and also it was definitely influenced because both of their fanbases were already being annoying as shit.

>> No.3211478
File: 31 KB, 460x410, depression.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3211478

>>3211063
Whatever happened to hiding our depression and letting it slowly kill us over a period of years without anyone realizing it.

>> No.3211532

>>3211063
Took god damn long enough for her to get posted jesus christ.

>> No.3211594

>>3211063

/vt/ constantly trying to keep her down these days too lmao.

>> No.3211651
File: 89 KB, 594x513, 6BFE9295-4BEE-477D-A9F4-69C5E76C94E2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3211651

>>3211594
Does she even come here? Why would she come to this shithole of a website?

>> No.3211688

>>3211063
i wish anons were nicer to her. poor girl has worked hard and suffered for too long, she doesn’t deserve to be mistreated.

>> No.3211726

>>3211651
She has definitely come here before as she had brought up the Subaru doxx rrat before which had only been talked about here and some other stuff that really you’d never see outside of /vt/, however I don’t know if she has done so recently.

>> No.3211754
File: 55 KB, 576x576, 1619836179757.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3211754

>>3211063
They say don't stick your dick in crazy, but why does crazy always look so hot

>> No.3211770
File: 96 KB, 850x602, __houshou_marine_and_uruha_rushia_hololive_drawn_by_mikan_chipstar182__sample-9d317708762013d81c80ef7aab2829df(1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3211770

I only know about the flirting with best son from matsuri's menhera fits is she really the most menhera
A qrd anyone?

>> No.3211799 [SPOILER] 
File: 183 KB, 600x894, 1620048292512.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3211799

>> No.3211812

>>3210937
>gura is hachiman

>> No.3211895

>>3211726
> Subaru doxx rrat
Interesting.

>> No.3212012

>>3211799
Why did you post a blank image

>> No.3212059

>>3210937
Polka one of your best friends works in the same company...

>> No.3212095

>>3210937
>She's legit losing her mind because she has white fever and can't get the hafu pussy she craves so much
Bros, I will take one for the team. It's my burden to bear.

>> No.3212131

>>3212095
Ok, but you will have to wear a blonde wig and let her call you Sara.

>> No.3212155

>>3212095
Hi Hoshikawa

>> No.3212192

>>3210350
but doctor, I am Pagliacci

>> No.3212263

>>3210875
Both of those things are true, anon

>> No.3212363

Rushia legit wants to marry a fan and said so on her roommate Twitter
Matsuri drops fucking absurd amounts of simp bucks for that one Niji chick
Haato started the whole schizo split personality thing as a joke but it has consumed her
Polkas codependency on chat

>> No.3212484

>>3212363
so...what's so bad about Rushia thing?
a girl is happy, a boy is happy.

>> No.3212524

Rushia isn't actually menhera her entire character is an act.

>> No.3212598

>>3212484
Rushia is just so fake. I don’t think I’d marry her even if she proposed to me.

>> No.3212629

>>3212598
Gay.

>> No.3212649

>>3212598
Horseshit, you would jump through loop, set your ass on fire and drag your balls through 5 miles of broken glass if said conditions would net you a cute nippon waifu with a voice that can crack reality in half.

>> No.3212731

Rushia would be one of the worst holos to marry. She seems like the type to beat her husband, cut herself, then call the police and blame the whole thing on him.

>> No.3212805

>>3211799
Maybe in another life....

>> No.3212812

>>3212731
I can live with that

>> No.3213001

>>3212731
But did you see her home cooking

>> No.3213179

>>3212263
That video is years old. She could've slimmed way down

>> No.3213550

>>3212263
It’s ok, I will make her slim down and make her a much happier person.

>> No.3213865

>>3213179
Women never slim down. It's like a 5% chance.

>> No.3213991

>>3213550
A bit hard with these lockdowns but we still have RFA I guess.

>> No.3214188

>>3209837
Polka is both massive and a massive virgin

>> No.3214193

>>3213865
>girl find some cute boy
>boy ain't interested in fucking america tier obese IT
>girl gets her shit together and becomes cute
>girl bangs guy
>marriage
>girl doesn't need to try anymore
Seen it IRL times and times again.

>> No.3214537

>>3209837
That's not nice anon.

>> No.3215551

>>3212363
>Rushia legit wants to marry a fan and said so on her roommate Twitter
so just marry him

>> No.3215632

>>3211688
How can one man be so cucked?

>> No.3216907

the shark

>> No.3217222

>>3212095
You missed the part about her lusting for pussy and not cock.

>> No.3217228

>>3216907
how

>> No.3217342

>>3217222
I can fix her.

>> No.3217460

>>3217222
You think Matsuri would say no to white dick?

>> No.3217589

>>3208924
Mori abandoned her life in america and moved to japan to be a groupie for a japanese hip hop group.
After she didnt immediately get accepted as part of the group with her wigger rap she slummed around for a couple of years as a youtube indie musician, until she applied to Hololive "as a joke".

>> No.3217802

Kiara

>> No.3218272

I feel like Gura is a slowly simmering to a boil menhera. She seems the most disconnected from Holo culture so I think there's a big part of her that thinks pretending to be a loli shark as her job is fucking stupid. It may take a few years but I think we will see a big "fuck this!" stream followed by her leaving the scene very abruptly.

>> No.3218384
File: 62 KB, 505x563, based gyro.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3218384

>>3211063
Good thing I dont have a vagina...

>> No.3218564

>>3217802
Careful, Anon. The last person who said Kiara itt got [REDACTED]

>> No.3218591

>>3217222
Natsuiro "15cm is too big for me" Matsuri is more of a bi, she likes both girls and boys, with an inclination for girls.

>> No.3218638

>>3217589
To this day i'm conflicted if she just has MASSIVE balls or is just genuinely stupid.

>> No.3218640

>>3209022
Nene really was menhera for a while last year, after schizos called her bland, unoriginal without personalty, she started hitting twitter and stopped using aru, lately she is paying attention to those who don't like her usewa cover

>> No.3218650

>>3217460
Matsuri thinks 15cm is huge. Any white guy with an above avarage dick would impale her.

>> No.3218755

>>3218272
Gura's depression is due to her high numbers. Pressure + fear that people are just being nice to her because of her numbers. Management also is having to fight off JP collab requests. People forget that the JP girls are rivals with each other.

>> No.3219088

What about noel?

>> No.3219113

>>3218755
where do people get depression in shork?
she's interested in lots of things, tries new, has hobbies and shit.
depression is just fucking drifting through day with nothing going for it.

>> No.3219182

>>3218591
>Natsuiro "15cm is too big for me" Matsuri
IMAGINE

>> No.3219184

>>3218272
Is there any chance she can pull off a Filthy Frank, aka leave behind what she thinks is an old job like vtubing, and not have it carry over to future projects? Somehow I don't think so. Schzios in her fanbase will refuse to let her old stuff die even after she quits being Gura.

>> No.3219283

>>3219113
Watch her minecraft and skyrim streams from around December and January. You could tell she had crippling depression due to the lockdown and because she naturally distrusts people.

>> No.3219305

>>3219113
Yeah I think she’s just downbeat sometimes, not really depressed. A typical depressed vtuber would be someone like Kana.

>> No.3219325

>>3219184
anon, she already did that

>> No.3219355

>>3219184
>she literally already did this once

>> No.3219434

>>3219184
No I think the end of Gura will be the end of her roomate's e-presence as a whole. She'll fade away to normal life, a celebrity living in anonymity.

>> No.3219439

>>3219182
I need a girl who's that easy to impress.

>> No.3219442

>>3219283
i think you're reading way too much into things. she just doesn't like minecraft and skyrim, but has to play it for hours. that will make person unmotivated, not induce depression. even more so crippling.

>> No.3219444

>>3219182
>>3218650
>>3218591
Thats normal for small Japanese women. When I went to soaplands in Japan sometimes they would ask me how big my dick was because some of the girls couldn't handle foreigners sizes.

>> No.3219520

>>3219184
>Is there any chance she can pull off a Filthy Frank, aka leave behind what she thinks is an old job like vtubing, and not have it carry over to future projects
The only one who's pulling a filthy frank here is Mori

>> No.3219531

Shirogane “the keyboard destroyer” Noel

>> No.3219564

>>3219283
I can't believe chumcucks actually believe this shit and don't realize she's just another e-girl drumming up attention from retarded lonely weebs. How new to the internet can you be

>> No.3219577

>>3219444
>he's small enough for asian women
anon...

>> No.3219677

>>3219434
She did stuff before her old vtuber on youtube no? I remember seeing an old vid where she had to be no more than a teenager and she already had thousands of subs for stuff she did.

>> No.3219755

>Ina.jpg
What do you call a male version of a menhera? A "MANhera"!

>> No.3219779

>>3217222
You missed the multiple parts where Matsuri said that she doesn't care about gender, only personality.

>> No.3219794
File: 80 KB, 739x180, 1600696872342.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3219794

>>3219088
Noel is very prone to hard rage, not the 'lol gremlin' type.
https://streamable.com/4yytp2
https://streamable.com/q1r7h8
https://streamable.com/jnn6kp
https://streamable.com/s315tg
She once said in school she was bullied for her size which did not bode well, is a hard brocon, and some faggots back in the old /jp/ days even used to say that she turned misandrist, but that's so fucking idiotic that is only funny to remember.

>> No.3219953

>>3219677
Yeah? How long do you expect someone to play an infantilized persona with a different skin? She's probably mid-20s now. You think she wants to be doing this shit at 30? Gura will go full Edward Norton Fight Club in the next full years and pull out of the game.

>> No.3219999
File: 607 KB, 2367x4096, EoMylOcXMAE8U6i.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3219999

>>3212731
yeah, but just her moans will make you cum

>> No.3220026

>>3219999
Checked.

>> No.3220074

>>3219953
Holy fuck i would actually love a fight club with gura narrating.
And Dune. Imagine fucking Dune narrated by shork.

>> No.3220075

>>3219794
She's just playing.

>> No.3220134

>>3219999
nice

>> No.3220212
File: 719 KB, 1046x578, Menhera potential.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3220212

CLAP CLAP

>> No.3220301

>>3220212
Why Risu anon?

>> No.3220414

>>3220212
Did you made this one so nonsensical so you get (you)s?

>> No.3220429

>>3220212
>Risu above Polka

Ogey

>> No.3220634

>>3220212
this is pretty accurate actually

>> No.3220706

>>3219444
>soapland
>foreigner

>> No.3220718

>>3220212
Pretty accurate imo, although I'd move Marine and Coco down to Improbable, and Polka up to the top.
Marine is weird as fuck but she's still the most adult in her gen after Flare.

>> No.3220746

>>3220706
some soaplands actually accept foreigners. money is money

>> No.3220830

>>3210919
Therapists are lifesavers anon. They are huge help 99% of the time for people who fell really down. If you have mental illness you need to take your meds, without that no therapist because you cannot overwrite processes occurring in the brain. Im speaking from personal experience and experience of many others I could talk to.

>> No.3220930

>>3212095
Anon, she is lesbian

>> No.3221029

>>3213865
heavyweightchampions.mp4

>> No.3221042
File: 2.32 MB, 524x570, 1619202399100.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3221042

>>3220212
Luna is not menhera, she is fragile and depressed more easily, but she won't show it, she will keep the earthquake inside quietly

>> No.3221111

>>3210937
Nah, Gura being as she is, is just her character, its not depression. You guys should use proper terms here because "feeling down" like everyone does from time to time is not a depression. Whats happening with Polka with her constant meltdowns going on for long period of time and how she seems down so often. I also don't trust 95% of people I meet until they prove they can be trusted and Gura has good reason to mistrust some of her cooworkers.

>> No.3221121

>>3220706
If you are white, follow basic hygiene, and most importantly, speak Japanese they will let you in.

>> No.3221159

Huh? Why are we talking about soapland and prostitutes? I thought we're talkingabout mentally unstable women?

>> No.3221237

>>3220212
switch Ame with Gura and explain your reasoning for putting Risu on top

>> No.3221255

>>3221159
I was just saying Matsuri's 15cm thing is pretty normal really, used my own anecdotal evidence.
Anyway to get back on topic, Matsuri, Noel, and Kiara are the most menhera to me.

>> No.3221278

>>3211063
KIARA LOVE!

>> No.3221370

>>3219794
hot as FUCK, im diamonds.

>> No.3221421

>>3219794
Noeru...

>> No.3221464

>>3220212
What is this? I've been membered to Risu for just over 2 months now and I've seen every stream since then and she's very normal

>> No.3221556

>>3221464
she's on this site, so

>> No.3221594

>>3220212
>Ollie not in a tier of her own
>literally is on break because she had a mental breakdown at the very moment

>> No.3221615

>>3212731
That is love

>> No.3221718

>>3221556
that's true but that's only because no one gets out, I don't think she lets our retardation affect her because she knows we're retards

>> No.3221817

>>3212484
>fan marrying their idol
Sounds like a power imbalance in the making

>> No.3221840

>>3221556
Risu knows we are retarded. Its kind of like with Lauren Faust visiting /mlp/.

>> No.3221970

>>3212731
Its all about the living the high highs and retroactively living through them through the lowest of lows in the relationship

>> No.3222072

>>3219794
>[Streamable] Noel rants (embed)

You can tell this rage comes from deep inside. Tongue clicking included.

>> No.3222281

>>3210921
>regular
it's happened like, once

>> No.3222429

>>3212731
How much of her yandere moments is just her doing a bit, and how much is genuine?

>> No.3222430
File: 547 KB, 850x1200, 1613627113171.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3222430

>>3221237
>explain your reasoning for putting Risu on top
I am Risu

>> No.3222471

>>3222430
Oh hi Risu

>> No.3222474

>>3222430
Because you dont do karaoke streams with your Ayunda voice that much you dumb SEA rrat

>> No.3222492

>>3222430
hello risu

>> No.3222497

>>3222430
PAPAPA YA PA PA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs1JmifStCg&t=38s

>> No.3222607

>>3220212
Kiara hasn't even done anything for quite a while now. Could at least be bumped down a level at this point

>> No.3222658

>>3211812
GENUINE

>> No.3222695

So what was >>3211063 about? I can only guess...

>> No.3222768

>>3218650
>15 cm is too huge
I HAVE A CHANCE BROS

>> No.3222793
File: 216 KB, 640x407, 1602437554625.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3222793

>>3222695

>> No.3222842

>>3222695
Ah right. Of course. I'm quite sure what picture banned anon used too.

>> No.3222851

>>3220212
remember the 'ina is a tightly wound ball of rage' rrat?

>> No.3222911

>>3222430
>"tree rat is streaming tonight, go watch her, should cheer you right up"
>"but doctor... I am treerat!"

>> No.3222916

>>3222851
I mean, that can't be proven or disproven until she does snap.

>> No.3222983

Sorry >>3222793, >>3222842 was meant to be your (you), I replied to myself like a retard. Here, have this one.

>> No.3222997

>>3222916
>be ina
>go to times square on your birthday
>finally snap and melt down so hard you wind up on national news
kino

>> No.3223001

>>3220212
>mori that low
AHAHAHAHAA! Holy fuck I can spot you deadchincels a mile away.

>> No.3223126
File: 30 KB, 461x461, no nuts.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3223126

>>3222911

>> No.3223232
File: 53 KB, 1065x290, 1608959464092.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3223232

>>3220212
Polka...

>> No.3223277

>>3211241
what is that a pic of festival-chan?

>> No.3223311

>>3219953

why not? korone is a late 30s larping as a dog baby

>> No.3223359

>>3217222
you forgot the time where she say she liked that male character from apex

>> No.3223443

>>3220212
>polka and ollie not at the top
retard
also noel should be in dangerous, the most she can hurt is herself, and marine in keep watch since she's too considerate of others to have a breakdown, at most she'll go insane after graduation when no one else gets caught in the fallout

>> No.3223447
File: 1.18 MB, 4096x2304, Noel.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3223447

>>3219794
I want Noel to have one of her rage fits and beat me half to death

>> No.3223528

>>3223277
no, it's chicken room mate

>> No.3223754

>>3223528
>chicken roommate
why did jannies deleted it? i thought we all already knew about her and her gigantic german nose

>> No.3223787

Makes me think how Aloe's graduation actually impacted Polka

>> No.3223795

>>3223447
Based hard M

>> No.3224158

>>3210350
Mental help in Japan is fairly bad, mostly because their society sees unwell people as a burden (can't work well) in the system, even several Universities there have disarticulated their "Humanitarian" departments/careers because the government thinks it is not necessary/those don't work, heck, in fact one of the reasons several keep closing is because the government keeps sending recommendation "letters" to the directives so they close them. It's no wonder people jump straight into trains when help starts becoming smaller and smaller or is fairly ineffective/biased and hard to find, also a Taboo to a degree.

>> No.3224307

>>3223447
Based

>> No.3224329
File: 563 KB, 741x737, 1613589048416.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3224329

>>3224158
>ywn have a qt menhera japanese gf

>> No.3224392

But all women are partly menhera

>> No.3224508

>>3224158
To be fair it should be like this.
Deal with it or remove yourself.
Just look how well this shit made life in the west with mental asylum patients running around instead of feeding maggots.

>> No.3224582

>>3218638
both probably, she deserves respect and a good kick in her groin

>> No.3224587

>>3224508
Anon you don't even understand how mental illness works. Its not something you can just wish away. You need to go back to your failed containment board. You won't get points for being edgy in here.

>> No.3224625
File: 12 KB, 320x320, 1604415211623.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3224625

>>3224582
>a good kick in her groin
WITH MY DICK

>> No.3224685

>>3224158
It's not much better in the US despite what people say. At least as far as actually helping mentally ill people. Instead we've turned it into big business, putting psychos up for display on tv or in political office. There's a lot of money to be made showing lunatics ramble on about flat earth or alternative medicine or what have you.

>> No.3224706

>>3224587
I never said wish away. I said deal. That is check yourself into a mental asylum and let doctors work on you.
Just like you deal with physical illness, you go to a doctor for treatment.

>> No.3224720

>>3222851
Artists have exploded over not drawing a line right.

>> No.3224767

>>3208924
> menhera

What that means ?

>> No.3224778

>>3209015
Do you mean the clearly bullshit "I jumped from the 7th floor unharmed, I am unable to die" or was there something actually believable?

>> No.3224787

>>3224767
Mentally ill person

>> No.3224804

>>3224706
But the entire problem in Japan is that they have very shit institutional support for people with mental problems and social shaming of people with them.

>> No.3224834

>>3224767
Anon, reps, don't ask to be spoonfed the most basic terms

>> No.3224844

>>3224767
Whores

>> No.3224930

>>3224834
Fuck, how was I supposed to know that? And where i can check a list of words how usual use here?

>> No.3224940

>>3224804
because insane people are a fucking minority, they don't need fucktons of support. 99.5% of population don't hear voices in their heads or think they need to chop their dick off to be a girl. you catch my drift yet?

>> No.3224958

>>3224844
No?

>> No.3224964

>>3224958
Yes

>> No.3224978

>>3224940
Trans rights :) keep seething polfag

>> No.3224996
File: 326 KB, 1024x1024, RisuDoot [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2F4wzrgo.ogg].png.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3224996

>>3220212
>apex stacy
>menhera

>> No.3225003

>>3224978
>talking insane people
>trans right
it's a good thing you understand where they stand in regards to their psyche.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> smile

>> No.3225030

>>3208924
Nabi.
>holo
woops

>> No.3225038

>>3224978
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07ofZ6uYDU0

>> No.3225041

>>3224940
>and he starts talkng about trans people
Jesus Christ, you /pol/tards are truly the most pathetic bunch of people letting all those people live rent free in your heads.

>> No.3225050

>>3225003
lol they live rent free in your head

>> No.3225070

>>3224582
>a good kick in her groin
As if she'd feel anything there.

>> No.3225073

>>3225038
cocochi is just ignorant jap

>> No.3225075
File: 24 KB, 463x453, 1612739548288.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3225075

>>3225030
>Nabi has had one stream
Ogey

>> No.3225091

>>3225041
Out of everything i said about voices in the heads and being a minority, your Biden-tier brain caught the tranny shit.
>who lives in whose where again?
ain't even funny at this point

>> No.3225184

>>3220212
Some are accurate, some are not. Korone nearly impossible? What? Just drop her in a place with other people for a few days and she'll be tearing the entire place apart

>> No.3225213

>>3225091
rent

FREE

>> No.3225227

>>3225073
Get a load of this racist troon.

>> No.3225276
File: 27 KB, 225x350, 106385.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3225276

>>3225213

>> No.3225324

>>3209205
at the same time!?!?

>> No.3225453

>>3223001
Which is funny because you would only know about her menhera side (which I still think is pretty minor compared to the high tiers, I think her placement here is justified) if you were a deadbeat

>> No.3225490

>>3225227
she literally doesn't know shit outside of her field of interest... do you even watch her?

>> No.3225527

>>3225490
OK troon, the Japanese woman is too retarded to understand simple concepts. We get it racist.

>> No.3225547

>>3223787
I remember from the follow-up stream with the four of them she seemed to be keeping it together at least, contrast to Lamy and Nene who were crying. I guess she's one of those dead-eyed deadpan mental breakdown types

>> No.3225549

>>3225030
Holo-adjacent

>> No.3225574

>>3225527
yes Coco is a bit of a retard. Still love her though

>> No.3225687

>>3225527
>>>/pol/
I get your point but ffs, get out of this board.

>> No.3225707

>>3225574
D-DDi----DID YOU JUST insult an intellect of a person of another cultural heritage and race??///!/1j!JH!GH!hj!
I"M FUCKING SHITTING AND PISSING ALL OVER THE CEILING IS HOW MUCH YOU

>> No.3225731

>>3224978
You will never be a woman.

>> No.3225754

>>3225707
consume medicine instead of sperging out over imagined strawman

>> No.3225881

Funny how a thread about menheras attracted the most common mentally ill people in this board: Schizos and trannies.

>> No.3225909
File: 829 KB, 1067x1433, 1602142492696.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3225909

>third world shitholes
>stone mentally ill people to death
>asian countries
>shame mentally ill people to death
>western countries
>enable mentally ill people to death

>> No.3225932

>>3225909
all chuubas are mentally ill. not a rrat

>> No.3225958

>>3225003
Kek based.

>> No.3225985

>>3225041
Just because your head is empty of all issues doesnt mean other people thinking of problems is a bad thing, dumbass. Nothing gets done when you live in blissful ignorance.

>> No.3225987

>>3225932
you have to be somewhat mentally ill to want to play as an anime character

>> No.3225998

>>3225881
Because sadly a lot of those people are attention seekers, chronical ones.

>> No.3226161

>>3225987
>you have to be somewhat mentally ill to want to play as an anime character
Alright, we have reached the logical conclusion of /vt/, what now?

>> No.3226242

https://youtu.be/thpfqiq_iVY

hmmmm

>> No.3226251

>>3223311
yea and it's sexy as fucking fuck

>> No.3226261

>>3226161
I guess...we shut it down?

>> No.3226533

>>3213865
I'm a proud sexist usually, but desu the rate for both women AND men to lose weight AND keep it off is really low

>> No.3226570
File: 394 KB, 1028x738, 1617944634324.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3226570

>>3226261
YOU CANT MAKE ME TAKE MY MEDS I REFUSE TO TAKE THEM

>> No.3226585

>>3222695
Just get the 4chanx extension

>> No.3226662

>>3213865
ame did

>> No.3226725

>>3219442
You're projecting hard there mate.

>> No.3226774

>>3222497
why are all the coments about vtubers

>> No.3226840

>>3226774
The music was probably used by a clip nigger

>> No.3226847

>>3226662
Mori also did

>> No.3226880

>>3226840
Correct CMT

>> No.3226947

>>3215551
Only the richest fandead

>> No.3227003
File: 34 KB, 590x550, 1618318874808.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3227003

>>3212363
>Polkas codependency on chat
This can't end well

>> No.3227047
File: 53 KB, 732x445, 1614157051153.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3227047

>>3227003
Polka love!

>> No.3227145

>>3226840
>was probably
Have you never treated yourself to a clip?

>> No.3227175

>>3227145
Not from that channel, that's for sure

>> No.3227179

>>3225909
You forgot
>technology
>makes people mentally ill yet is required to function in modern society

>> No.3227277

>>3225754
At this point idk who's the /pol/tard anon and who's the tranny anon. Only know you both are utterly retarded.

>> No.3227309

>>3225073
>Atlanta
Nah, she knew.

>> No.3227566

>>3218564
lol magyarposter

>> No.3227587

>>3227277
Why can't it be both?

>> No.3227890

>>3219953
nah, she sounded oddly relieved when she asked her chat how old they were and got a lot of 30s answers.

>> No.3228072

>>3218640
I think of it as a sort of chip on her shoulder or resents them being a failed idol previously and tried out multiple times to be a holo. Not really too much menhera

>> No.3228172

>>3222281
stream name?

>> No.3228400

>>3220301
you know why, Risu

>> No.3228437
File: 138 KB, 1024x630, 1612969691503.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3228437

>>3228400

>> No.3228550

someone spoonfeed me exactly how menhera is Matsuri

>> No.3228579 [DELETED] 

>>3228550
>she wanted to kill her mother

>> No.3228617

>>3228550
> lusted over a girl
>> got rejected by said girl saying she ain't playing the same field
>>>cue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiVk07oQZRY

>> No.3228635

>>3228550
>she tried to kill her mother with a knife

>> No.3228641

>>3228617
cucked beyond belief

>> No.3228654

Rather than that, do you think any of them do a lot of egosa?

>> No.3228684

>>3228641
cucked does imply a relationship, which she had none.
fucked, yes. on she got fucked so bad the hentai mahou shoujo blushes.

>> No.3228686

>>3210565
That’s every thread

>> No.3228745

>>3228617
>actual lesbians
Boner subsided, I can't get horny for women who reject penis.

>> No.3228746

>>3227890
She should've know, she has the YouTube stats, we can just lie

>> No.3228782

>>3228745
one of them is full, other swings for the away team just as much.

>> No.3228890

>>3228684
iirc, she went on a date with matuli that day, and left to stay with gundou at a hotel afterwards
yeah, matuli got cucked

>> No.3228900

>>3228635
Sell me on this rrat

>> No.3228916

>>3228900
https://youtu.be/u0uMokSFTBI
Not a rrat

>> No.3228954

>>3228890
i hate to break it to you, but a date ain't a relationship. it fucking sucks, but it's true.
it's two people who kinda think it might lead to something test if said feeling leads anywhere.
at times it does not. at times the other party goes to get her carpet cleaned by an expert, whilst the other one goes to twitter to have a meltdown.

>> No.3228965

>>3228916
You got the link for the long-ass translation of Mamatsuri and Festival talking about stuff?, Lost the link and can't find the video.

>> No.3228993

>>3228965
https://youtu.be/MjPtXDAHeOs
Looks like Luger already TL the entire stream

>> No.3229061

>>3228993
Well, link?

>> No.3229078

>>3228993
Thanks, also Based Schizo Gachikoi Lyger/Luger. The contradiction will never cease to amaze me, truly based despite being one of the most off the record people translating stuff.

>> No.3229079
File: 36 KB, 383x435, tsunomaki janken oh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3229079

>>3229061
um anon... I already did

>> No.3229113

>>3212363
Matsuri has said she dreams about kissing Matsurisu and has dreams about marrying one. She also got drunk and couldn't say anything good about them. Conclusion: crazy with a dash of instability.

>> No.3229138

Matsuri and Rushia by far and are kind of tied for it.

>> No.3229141

>>3226585
>4chanx
peak s.oy

>> No.3229142

>>3229079
I apologize for my Biden episode.

>> No.3229168

>>3220301
>>3220429
>>3221464
>>3224996
Are you all newfags or is it just that none of you remember when Risu went full meltdown last autumn over numbers and imposter syndrome
Like Matsuri she's gotten much better since her anniversary, but she still has something of a bipolar relationship with her chat
There's also the fact that she's here and has been here for a long while

>> No.3229176

>>3210960
Tora...

>> No.3229195

I don't think most people would actually want to get into a relationship with any of them, even here. No normal person wants to be the idol of thousands of otaku and spend hours each day with a fake personality. If they're only in it for the money then that says something bad about them too.

>> No.3229219

>>3229141
It's useful to keep track of threads I've posted on

>> No.3229235

>>3229168
We are not regulars here, spoonfeed us whatever the heck happened to Risu or I will assume all of that is bullshit like the PekoMiko rrats.

>> No.3229307

Everyone. But each girl is a different flavor or variety of menhera that it's brushed off thanks to having an anime appearance and its being played off as cute.

>> No.3229363

>>3229307
I mean, Aki kinda has that inferiority complex in which she perceives her low-subscriber/viewer count as an indicator of failure to a degree, if anything, she's mature enough to not let it get to her head too badly, avoiding sperging.

>> No.3229427

>>3222851
Not unlike every single Korean below 30

>> No.3229486

>>3225909
>third world shitholes
>stone mentally ill people to death
You're incorrect about that. In fact we ignore them to death, which is often not their own.

>> No.3229501

>>3229235
>>3229235
Risu was top in ID since debut and would regularly sorta rub it in Moona and Iofi's faces during collabs
When EN debuted all of ID got a MASSIVE boost, with Risu's streams getting over double viewership despite her not changing anything (if anything, she started to sing less and put fewer hours)
Then PekoMoona happened and Moona rapidly overtook her
Risu was streaming angry through most of September/October, before disappearing from the internet entirely for a week just before an Area 15 collab, with Iofi saying she was 'lost' and continuing normally without her

>> No.3229510

>>3224767
Lurk moar

>> No.3229511

>>3229486
but Ukraine is UROP!

>> No.3229522

>>3229195
They don't want to get in a relationship with THEM, they want to be in a relationship with who they are on stream. Most idols show the best of themselves on stream and not the parts that people don't like about women.

>> No.3229528

>>3220301
She browses 4chan

>> No.3229532

>>3210407
Did that actually happen?

>> No.3229549

>>3229532
Yes. So much it's in every hololive clipchannel.

>> No.3229565

>>3229501
And then she got better suddenly or what?, this sounds like the Ollie mindbreak rrats which are circulating RN.

>> No.3229576
File: 2.04 MB, 1510x1076, 1619831057452.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3229576

Are any of EN menhera material?

>> No.3229588

>>3229501
Ogeyyy

>> No.3229598

>>3229576
Kiara

>> No.3229605

>>3222430
Take your meds

>> No.3229614

>>3229522
Most people that even think about dating them want to date a cartoon character, looks and all. Even who they are on stream loses some luster when you take the cute anime girl away. I mean personality can really compensate for a lot but the personality on stream barely exists. The ones that get too real on stream are usually the most unhinged.

>> No.3229631

>>3229576
Gura

>> No.3229641
File: 671 KB, 500x667, 1613179544360.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3229641

>>3229605
No

>> No.3229667

>>3229565
i reckon the management told her to unfuck the fucking up or else

>> No.3229685

>>3218650
>tfw 16cm
brb booking discount tickets to japan

>> No.3229722

>>3229576
Kiara, Mori, and Gura if. Kiara being by far the most unstable

>> No.3229762

>>3229565
She did bare minimum hours with low quality streams through all of December, and didn't improve until after her birthday in January

>> No.3229768

>>3229576
Depending what you consider to be menhera.
Cali is workaholic and has constant 'not good enough' feeling.
Gura seems to be nihilistic, but I don't find it to be dangerous in any way.
Kiara used to be massive menhera, but it seems that it's a bit better ever since she joined Holo
Ame and Ina seems pretty normal

>> No.3229775

>>3228617
>>3228550
dykes btfo

>> No.3229806

>>3229576
All of them except Ina

>> No.3229811

>>3229549
Damn, and here I thought Towa was sane.

>> No.3229845

>>3219794
I can see Noel hating men after being sexually harassed. Which is a great loss to the male sex because her roomate is built for breeding.

>> No.3229885

>>3224778
Not saying she was telling the truth but I have know a guy who fell from the 8th story because he was drunk and wanted a smoke and came out relatively unharmed.

>> No.3230205

>>3228617
WTF I Love Sara

>> No.3230468

>>3229576
some people used to have a case but at this point all of them just have down moments that they come back from relatively quickly

>> No.3230533
File: 1.11 MB, 800x1000, 1598617408528.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3230533

>Found Kiara's roommate
I need to protect the chicken

>> No.3230604

>>3230533
Chicken is cute, I pray for chicken's mental state to not implode.

>> No.3231029

>>3230604
she's doing better besides recent moving stress and her ISP being dumb. She's definitely been hyper since the outfit reveals as evidenced by her last stream

>> No.3231175

>>3219794
In late but lamo that keyboard she broke that motherfucker in two

>> No.3231439

>>3219794
>keeps holding shield up
>complains about stamina
what an idiot, I bet she'd complain about the dick going soft after making you cum too

>> No.3231549

>>3224508
Is this bait?

>> No.3231851

>>3229168
yea I am a newfag, this board is craaaazy but pretty fun. For the past 4 years I haven't set foot out of /vp (the pokémon board) and now that I am I get called a newfag like every thread even though I've been here for almost a decade now

>> No.3232639

>>3208972
https://twitter.com/mega_niconico/status/1341587215814545410?s=20

>> No.3232811

>>3224685
if society actually cares about menhera they would actually just ban social media
and yet people flock to Twitter/Instagram from Facebook as if the former is magically much better than Facebook
just quit it altogether
this alone will solve 90% of the social issues in society this day
the truth is everyone is just sad and pathetic and they constantly need to be praised
i want to throw up every time my friends pretend to smile for the camera and then trying again to find the perfect picture
its sickening

>> No.3232909

>>3209193
>ywn have a sister with massive tits
bros...

>> No.3232980

>>3209193
>Big breasted jealous brocon weeb
I still can't believe she exists

>> No.3233057

>>3232639
What is she crying about?

>> No.3233081

>>3232980
Imagine being able to fuck both her and Flare.

>> No.3233128

>>3227047
How do we save her?

>> No.3233234
File: 82 KB, 585x595, 1605625463344.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3233234

>>3233128
You can't,
all you can do for her is fall into the hole with her to soften the landing for her.

>> No.3233320

>>3233128
Can't, don't even try, too far gone, instead go support other chuuba and her respective roommate so she doesn't end up like this.

>> No.3233377

>>3224844
based

>> No.3233493

>>3229768
I heard somewhere Ame used to be abused when she was younger

>> No.3233591

>>3230533
I bet being around her cats again is making her feel better.

>> No.3233731

Polka, please don't do it...

>> No.3233868

>>3229576
>>3229768
Ame overworks herself constantly, don't forget that she was high on caffeine during her debut stream

>> No.3234016

>>3233493
She states it herself in one of her roommate streams.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action