Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 874 KB, 1080x2160, Screenshot_20210511-192016.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3585471 No.3585471 [DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Congratulations guys! You did it!
You gave this guy a copyright strike for hinting at gura's past!

>> No.3585492

Inb4 phone poster
Inb4 EOP

>> No.3585499

get fucked retard LOLOLOLOL

>> No.3585500 [DELETED] 

>>3585471
Holofags are okay with companies abusing their power over small content creators as long as it suits them, get with the program.

>> No.3585554

hahahahahahahahaha clipnigger herfags deserve it.

>> No.3585561

>>3585500
Holoniggers are corporate bootlickers, not really news.

>> No.3585570

>>3585500
cover has guidelines for fan works and clips.

>> No.3585573

>>3585471
Dude OnA's been dead for like a decade what are you doing

>> No.3585583 [DELETED] 
File: 33 KB, 680x712, 03a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3585583

>Congratulations guys! You did it!
>You gave this guy a copyright strike for hinting at gura's past!

>> No.3585594

clippers are all leechs get fucked

>> No.3585617

>>3585471
nice!

>> No.3585618

>>3585583
Black guys are deadbeats, not chumbuds.

>> No.3585623
File: 102 KB, 1266x688, fubukimeme3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3585623

>>3585561
>using the word bootlicker unironically
go back

>> No.3585651

Fucking parasites!

>> No.3585654 [DELETED] 

>>3585570
Yes, and? It's entirely their choice whether they act on those guidelines or not.

>> No.3585655

>>3585500
>content creators
except clipniggers don't create shit

>> No.3585670

>>3585471
Good. He should be banned for life though

>> No.3585673 [DELETED] 
File: 173 KB, 680x858, 1c6.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3585673

>>using the word bootlicker unironically
>go back

>> No.3585678

>>3585471
>You gave this guy a copyright strike for hinting at gura's past!
Try posting about Gura's past on /vt/ and see what happens

>> No.3585699

>>3585471
>hinting

>> No.3585712 [DELETED] 

>>3585655
They create clips.

>> No.3585729

>>3585654
Same with the law so don’t complaint when you end up in jail after breaking them.

>> No.3585739

>>3585654
Are you fucking retarded?
They have guidelines, if you breaks them they can strike you, because in the end you are reposting their content

>> No.3585740
File: 27 KB, 120x120, Untitled-1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3585740

>>3585471
What did he do?

>> No.3585749

>>3585654
thats what im saying. If you not abide by the guidlines you are at risk of getting yourself striked. Follow the copyright holders rules dumb clipniggers.

>> No.3585756 [DELETED] 

>>3585678
You mean like this thread that was never purged?
https://warosu.org/vt/thread/S3529466

>> No.3585771
File: 357 KB, 1275x1440, CCF31C7E-E0F7-479C-8243-CDB8BAEB06D9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3585771

>>3585471
He deserved it for being a brainless “hi honey” spewing fag

>> No.3585795 [DELETED] 
File: 146 KB, 45x40, 1619653108144.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3585795

>>>using the word bootlicker unironically
>>go back

>> No.3585814 [DELETED] 

>>3585739
>if you breaks them they can strike you
You're right, they *can*. They don't *need* to. It is entirely Cover's decision whether a video is worth striking or not. The fact that they feel threatened by a literal who clipfag enough to strike him and place his channel in limbo is pathetic.

>> No.3585820
File: 23 KB, 750x350, 1608910376989.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3585820

>>3585740
invoke the name of HER who shall not be named.

>> No.3585833

>>3585814
he was uploading doxxshit, cover SHOULD take that down

>> No.3585835

>>3585740
This clipper made a obvious comparison between Gura and her past self, and because of it, there was a thread on early today,(it got 404'd) bitching that they shouldn't be allowed to doxx Hololive members, so the anons were massively flagging this guy for it.

>> No.3585845

>>3585814
the only thing pathetic is the disrespect this clipnigger shows to vtubers.

>> No.3585869 [DELETED] 
File: 75 KB, 600x800, 1619237617182.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3585869

>invoke the name of HER who shall not be named.

>> No.3585874 [DELETED] 

>>3585729
>>3585749
Doujinshi is technically illegal as well, but you don't see companies chasing after doujinka. Creators shouldn't have to abide by retarded, unnecessary rules and companies shouldn't go out of their way to enforce said rules.

>> No.3585879
File: 698 KB, 576x621, Peko rumao.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3585879

>>3585814
>t.clipnigger

>> No.3585906

>>3585874
but you see the difference between doujin and using someone elses content 1:1, if you dont you are a falseflagging retarded clipnigger yourself.

>> No.3585912

>>3585833
All that does is confirm the info's true instead of having the small chance it's fake info, you know...

>> No.3585965

>>3585874
Doujinshi managaka actually draw those thing, they just make a parody of the character from other work and tell fan fictions story out of it. This nigga uses someone else’s work, if he make an animation of the whole thing and the character look like gura then sure what ever but he didn’t.

>> No.3585990

>>3585874
Uma Musume

>> No.3586006
File: 68 KB, 600x600, rejected_his_message.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3586006

>>3585879
there are clipniggers on /vt/ for sure, just follow these 3 simple rules of decency
1) no doxxing
2) no out of context clips
3) no lewd fanart for no reason other them click bait

Always remember if you are a clipnigger you will never be someone on the platform other then a clipper of vtubers don't let your numbers get in your head

And don't cry if you get stricked because you broke terms you agreed on

>> No.3586020

>>3585814
The clipper doesn't *need* to make the video either.

>> No.3586026

>>3585814
The clipfag did something wrong and pretty much universally frowned upon by the entire vtubing community. Why should anyone show sympathy for him again?
What's pathetic is Cover not striking down more of these doxfag channels.

>> No.3586027

>>3585471
Serves you right for perpetuating hi honey. Did you somehow not notice that other clipper getting a strike last week for posting a video about Miko's steam overlay?

>> No.3586068

HERfags kys

>> No.3586074

>>3585739
>their content
Which is playing with others' copyrighted content and using personas borrowed from anime.

>> No.3586094

>>3585814
They *can* strike all Hololive clip videos for any reason they see fit.

>> No.3586097

>>3585712
You made this.
>shorten
I made this.

>> No.3586123 [DELETED] 

>>3586094
And doing that makes them power abusing faggots. Simple as.

>> No.3586135

>>3585471
Funny how quickly they took down a video about the worst kept secret in vTubing but actual IRL doxx stay up and get a million views.

>> No.3586146

>>3586074
>others' copyrighted content
they ask permission for every game they play you know?
>personas borrowed from anime
Are you genially this retarded anon?

>> No.3586165

>>3585874
damn. you should commission senzawa futa fucking gawr gura. Let's see if that gets striked by cover.

>> No.3586166

>>3586074
Both claims are disingenuous.

>> No.3586171 [DELETED] 
File: 94 KB, 785x731, 1616804822520.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3586171

>And doing that makes them power abusing faggots. Simple as.

>> No.3586175

>>3586123
Hey, don't cry that you got your clip taken down.

>> No.3586191

>>3585471
Rundown, who is this and what did he do?

>> No.3586194

>>3586026
Because doing so will just confirm the doxxes ARE real. also, not all of the info is "confirmed" with certain Holos

>> No.3586209

>>3586123
Striking content you own that you've specifically asked not to be reposted is in no way abusing power. The only reason have the power to copyright strike you in the first place is because you made a clip channel. Why are you so mad? Did you get demonetized or something?

>> No.3586211

>>3586123
Is that you OtakMori?
Didn't you get run out of here the last time you tried to garner sympathy here.

>> No.3586222 [DELETED] 

>>3586171
>>3586175
Cover shills have Wojakposters on their side. Really makes you think.

>> No.3586235

>>3586165
Yeah anon, you should totally do that

>> No.3586236

>>3586194
So what you're saying is that Germany arresting holocaust deniers means that they're right?

>> No.3586260

>>3586194
Okay, what bad thing for Cover has came out of taking down doxx videos?

>> No.3586264 [DELETED] 
File: 43 KB, 644x800, 1616801597518.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3586264

>Cover shills have Wojakposters on their side. Really makes you think.

>> No.3586270

>>3586135
Because they cant.
Its easy to strike a clip from the stream cuz of content id.
For that IRL Doxx shit, they need to file a report first

>> No.3586276

>>3586264
This post really made me think.

>> No.3586278

>>3585471
Clickbaiter clip cucks getting put in their place? ENMA is a goddess

>> No.3586291

>>3586222
>Clipnigger talks shit
>Gets called out
>"n-no you are a shill!"
Thank you for your concession, now go cry about your poor clips.

>> No.3586324 [DELETED] 

>>3586209
>Striking content you own that you've specifically asked not to be reposted is in no way abusing power
It is, though. On the internet things are meant to be distributed freely. This is an imageboard built around the circulation of images. Attempting to strongarm people into not circulating information or media that's inconvenient for you is the antithesis of what the internet represents.

>> No.3586359 [DELETED] 
File: 106 KB, 638x558, 1594976137595.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3586359

>This post really made me think.

>> No.3586374

>>3585471
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWhtcU4-xAM

>> No.3586376

>You will not post information about our talents, which they are not ok with, especially doxx
>Literally hints at Gura's roommate past channel
>Gets striked
>"WTF HOLOLIVE I DINDU NUFFIN HOW COULD YOU LITERALLY 1984"

>> No.3586401

Get fucked clip nigger.

>> No.3586409

Just a reminder you can report spam ant trolling outside of /b/. Give them mods that dopamine shot!

>> No.3586416

>>3585912
It warns popular clipfags to not upload doxx.
Also, I don't know why the fuck people conflate protection of privacy with corporate censorship.

>> No.3586417

>>3586324
>On the internet things are meant to be distributed freely.
Is this how you are going to justify yourself when you upload cp?

>> No.3586423

>>3586324
kys worthless clipnigger

>> No.3586426

>>3586324
Okay, dickwad. I'll explain you like a child.
>I make thing.
>I say "Please don't do bad things with my thing. If you do, I can tell you to stop"
>People say they agree.
>People do bad things with my thing anyways.
>I am in all my rights to tell them to stop doing bad things with my thing.
Clearer?

>> No.3586433

>>3586165
Probably not because the Aloe fiasco taught them about the Streisand Effect, and there are already other Hololive futa rape doujins floating around.

>>3586026
Maybe what we're seeing now is the beginning of a major offensive? Cover apparently went after JP doxxers/antis for a while after the Mel incident (or was it Aloe?), maybe they've decided now is the time to put their foot down on EN doxxing before Gen 2 debuts.

>>3586191
Outed Gura's pre-Hololive channel.

>> No.3586444
File: 2.24 MB, 6817x5846, 1620751108714.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3586444

>>3586123
Gura's streams are intellectual property and Cover can, like any company, choose to enforce their rights. They choose not to because clippers are free ads, but if somebody does something shitty like this Cover has the right to strike them. Whether this would hold up in court if it gets there is another thing, but it has to get there first.
>>3586324
Porn is specifically banned on blue boards for no other reason than because that's what the rules say. CP is banned globally. Your logic is dogshit because platforms need rules to function.

>> No.3586452

>>3585471
Good. Keep it up.

>> No.3586454

Holofags literally do it for free. No better then jannies at this point. Also Cover Shills run rampant on this board. if you see shitty english its takeshi getting paid to shill here by Cover

>> No.3586499 [DELETED] 
File: 276 KB, 1600x900, cover16.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3586499

>>Striking content you own that you've specifically asked not to be reposted is in no way abusing power
>It is, though. On the internet things are meant to be distributed freely. This is an imageboard built around the circulation of images. Attempting to strongarm people into not circulating information or media that's inconvenient for you is the antithesis of what the internet represents.

>> No.3586516

>>3586324
Are you braindead or something?

>> No.3586517

Is this the waaaah general, cus all i can see is this clipper trying to get pity with a gura image. Look at the name, its even a hi honey one.

>> No.3586520

>>3586433
Cover took Aloe doxxers to court. When NND went after Lamy, NND was scared enough to nuke all the anti threads.

>> No.3586524

>>3586454
t.paid niji shill

>> No.3586539

>>3586236
Yes.

>>3586324
Start doxxing government officials then and see how it works out for you.

>> No.3586552 [DELETED] 
File: 39 KB, 466x593, 1619098788642.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3586552

>Holofags literally do it for free. No better then jannies at this point. Also Cover Shills run rampant on this board. if you see shitty english its takeshi getting paid to shill here by Cover

>> No.3586582

>>3586324
too late nigger kys

>> No.3586615
File: 69 KB, 1018x758, ELqut5TVAAAv-ql.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3586615

>>3586191
here
>>3585835
and the thread:
>>3585756

>> No.3586627

>>3585500
Make your own content you fucking leech.

>> No.3586637 [DELETED] 

>>3586444
>Your logic is dogshit because platforms need rules to function
And by these rules, that cute Gura image you just uploaded could get DMCA'd because the artist didn't give permission for it to be distributed. That attitude is what you're encouraging when you encourage Cover's heavy handed dealing with copyright.

>> No.3586646

>>3585795
>45x40
thats gotta be the smallest gif ive seen

>> No.3586649

>>3586499
>>3586552
If these posts aren't deleted. then it confirms my suspicions that even the Janny's here are shills

>> No.3586679

>>3585471
Based
EOP leeches seething

>> No.3586683

>>3586646
>he hasn't seen the entire Kung Pow movie at like 16x9
hownew.ru

>> No.3586703

>>3586637
Your shit argument gets disproved when you realize that no drawing, clip or fan-created content on Twitter, Reddit, Youtube, and anywhere else gets taken down unless it is harmful AND people report it.

>> No.3586708

>>3586637
The art is Cover property tho

>> No.3586713

>people think this is bad when searching hololive brings up a video with almost a million views that's a literal dox post of every hololive member
lmao

>> No.3586723

>>3586454
Cry moar nijinigger. Your chubas will never be relevant lol

>> No.3586744

>>3586649
You have the right to stop clipping holo's, go try to dox some niji's or Vshojo's instead i bet they will appreciate you more.

>> No.3586772
File: 307 KB, 463x453, 1619704791126.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3586772

>>3586637
>Cover's heavy handed dealing with copyright.
>Allows dozens of channels making money by redistributing their content without paying royalties
>Just don't post porn of our characters or doxx our talents

>> No.3586778 [DELETED] 

>>3586703
The problem is that anything can be spinned as harmful, and anything can be reported. The simple uploading of member's clips should not be DMCA'd. It is not harmful to the chuuba in any way, and yet it is done.

>> No.3586783

>uuh, they have the right to strike all clips
Yes retards, and if Cover literally copystruck every single clip channel no one here would be complaining. The problem is they're using strikes/DMCA selectively to get rid of content they simply don't like even though they have no independent power to stop people from making those references.
It's like if they DMCA'd the Gura threads on this board, but only the ones criticizing the new model rigging, while leaving all other threads featuring screencaps of Gura streams alone.

>> No.3586809

Good I want all the clippers to abandon h*lo, and see who laughs.

>> No.3586817

>>3586713
bullshit. I just searched Hololive on YT in incognito (so no recommended content) and I had to scroll through >100 videos to even get to a doxx video.

>> No.3586828

>>3585471
Kek was that supposed to make me feel guilty? You're probably the retard who owns that channel. so get fucked.

>> No.3586837

>>3586772
If you actually think people shouldn't be allowed to draw porn of fictional characters and that it's fine for companies that own the IP to trawl the internet scrubbing all the porn out of existence you are a Puritan moron with no self-respect, and I have no idea why you even want to post on this board.

>> No.3586854

>>3586778
See >>3586772.
And members content is private content that people pay for. It's supposed to be exclusive. That's why it's taken down.

>> No.3586873

>>3586723
100+ talents and only like 3 of them are well known, lol

>> No.3586900 [DELETED] 

>>3586854
So is reuploaded doujinshi. I'm sure you'd be upset if your favorite erodoujin was forcefully taken down from a site, though.

>> No.3586916

>>3586783
>"References"
>When it's the fucking thumbnail.

>> No.3586931

Finally, some good news. It would be even better if the same happens to all "muh forbidden knowledge" leeches

>> No.3586942

>>3586837
There's a literal Hololive porn subreddit with tons of images that even some chuubas know about, and Cover doesn't take it down. Why's that?

>> No.3586955

>>3585771
This

>> No.3586959

>>3586778
>>3586783
This sort of wild, doomsday shit doesn't hold water when Cover explicitly states what type of clip they will strike and then only strike within those guidelines.

>>3586809
I will, when I start a clipping channel and rake in free money from having Gura and Calli all to myself.

>> No.3586966

>>3585471
Good news then! I hope Cover nukes the entirety of your channel. I just want to see people suffer lol

>> No.3586967

GOD I'm trying to comment on that post, but youtube is just deleting comments now, for no reason. I wasn't cursing or anything, I think the AI figured out I'm the kind of user who doesn't say nice things, so all my comments are vanishing

>> No.3586973

Hope the faggot gets doxxed, I’m 6’7”, jacked, and ready to beat him up if he’s in my city

>> No.3586982

>>3586900
I don't read doujins mate, not sure where are you going with this.

>> No.3587004

>>3586916
Yes, and Cover has literally no power to stop you, me, or anyone else from announcing that past life. The only reason they're able to take it down is it contains Gura stream clips, if it was just a HER video and the title said "btw this is a certain shawrk teehee" they would be powerless.
>>3586942
Because they only take down whatever they decide they don't like whenever they feel like it.

>> No.3587017

>>3586967
Nah it's probably the clipper deleting "bad" or "negative" comments.

>> No.3587032 [DELETED] 

>>3586982
The point is clipped paid content is not inherently harmful. It can even serve as advertisement to the chuuba. Cover strikes said clipped content unremorsefully, though.

>> No.3587048

>>3586900
>your favorite erodoujin
Massively overestimating the average newfag, ironic weeb anon on this board.

>> No.3587049
File: 125 KB, 295x204, 1984.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3587049

>>3586376

>> No.3587052
File: 587 KB, 768x756, anya disdain.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3587052

>>3586324
>On the internet things are meant to be distributed freely.
Considering you're making a legitimate argument and not just being deliberately dishonest, he can post his videos literally anywhere else.

Your entire argument is "b-but they could just let it slide!", which is beyond pathetic and earns you zero sympathy.

>> No.3587057

>>3587004
Keep moving the goalposts. Very nice.

>> No.3587061

>>3586837
Except that's not what Cover's rule says. Cover's rule says they don't want it posted on Youtube.

>>3586900
You say that as if it never happens.

>> No.3587106

>>3587032
>Is not inherently harmful
lmao. just picture this:
>X chuuba does member streams
>Maybe I'll pay to watch those member streams
>Oh, this dude uploaded it for free.
>No need to pay membership anymore.

>> No.3587131

Most these clippers are indogs trying to get monetized cus they are poor as shit. Cover probably striked this guy to stop him from getting monetized by youtube.

>> No.3587157

>>3587106
And? What is wrong with that?

>> No.3587166

>>3587004
>if it was just a HER video and the title said "btw this is a certain shawrk teehee" they would be powerless.
Cover itself maybe, but Gura still owns her old content so she could strike you on their behalf and we would all mock you again.

>> No.3587179

>>3587157
>stealing is OK
SEA hands wrote this.

>> No.3587189 [DELETED] 

>>3587052
>Your entire argument is "b-but they could just let it slide!"
They can and they should. A company abusing their power isn't something to be praised. Cover can easily shake off a stupid clip with easily findable information, but the clipnigger is stuck for what, 90 days? Without being able to upload a video. It's idiotic to insist that this sort of disproportionate retribution is justified in any way.
>>3587061
>You say that as if it never happens
I say that because it *does* happen, and people don't like it. And yet people like it this time for some reason.

>> No.3587216

>>3587166
Again, only if it includes her actual content. Gura cannot strike the post you just made despite its implications. Jannies can delete it because it's against board rules, but neither she nor Cover have any power to stop you.

>> No.3587224

>>3587157
The chuuba loses membership money and it doesn't work as an advertisement you fucking moron.

>> No.3587229

The problem I see is that the clipper did not provide commentary, editing or anything substantial to make it transformative or original enough. It's also music. Some lawyers can maybe check whether this means the clip is owned by Cover.

There are plenty of other clips comparing Gura to Senzawa that are still online because they contain enough original work, though I don't know where the line is because I am not a lawyer.

>> No.3587234 [DELETED] 

>>3587179
What's being stolen, exactly? The original video is exactly where it always was. Nothing is being taken away whatsoever.

>> No.3587286

>>3587234
see >>3587224

>> No.3587289
File: 66 KB, 688x720, KC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3587289

DID YOU THINK /vt/ WOULD TAKE YOUR SIDE, YOU DISGUSTING CLIPNIGGER? COVER DID NOTHING WRONG AND I LAUGH AS YOU LOSE WHATEVER PALTRY CENTS YOU MADE FROM YOUR CANCEROUS CHANNEL. I HOPE YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE INDOG MONGREL FAMILY DIES FROM MALARIA.

>> No.3587295

>>3585835
>shouldn't be allowed to doxx Hololive members
A past VTuber account (which is not real life) is not the same thing as a dox (real life). So why did Cover strike it? For financial reasons. I seen the video in question, and there was no dox.
>>3586006
A past VTuber account is not a dox, it’s simply a VTuber not connected to Cover. People need to start making more accurate statements.
>>3586783
>The problem is they're using strikes/DMCA selectively to get rid of content they simply don't like
Correct. The reason they struck it has to do with keeping the money/fame of Gura under the Cover label. They don’t want it to be linked to any other channel. Honestly, I’m fine with this, I just want people to accept that it is that, and nothing else.

>> No.3587302

>>3586324
on 4chan it's so difficult to tell whether this is bait or genuine retardation due to the prevalence of both

>> No.3587320 [DELETED] 
File: 26 KB, 413x341, images (22)~2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3587320

>Most these clippers are indogs trying to get monetized cus they are poor as shit. Cover probably striked this guy to stop him from getting monetized by youtube.

>> No.3587331

>>3585471
good

>> No.3587340

>>3585471
Nice. There's no reason to clip EN shit, unless it's translations for foreigners, same as with the Jap stuff. Get fucked clip niggers.

>> No.3587341

>>3586135
good, only kiara and mori should be doxxed

>> No.3587348

>>3586713
Yeah whats up with that? Cover can obviously do something about those so whyare they still up?
>>3586817
weak bait

>> No.3587358 [DELETED] 

>>3587286
Literally "don't pirate anime" tier logic. If the people interested in the membership had the money to pay they would. Getting a glimpse of the content they'd be paying for hurts nobody's revenue.

>> No.3587369

>>3585500
>clippers = content creators
LMAO

>> No.3587371

>>3585471
>peter griffin, sponge bob
quite based

>> No.3587378

Cover are well within there rights. its just sad that holofags feel like they have to defend a million dollar company. no different then /v/ console war fags at this point

>> No.3587383

>>3587295
gura is gura and senzawa is senzawa. I dont know what you are talking about schizo. Gura cant be Senzawa because Gura is Gura. now kys yourself. There is no need to bring up someone else, somenoe outside of hololive whos account had been dead for over a year when you are talking about gura.

>> No.3587387
File: 449 KB, 574x653, giant rat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3587387

I have not seen corporate fanboyism this rampant since Nintendofags on /v/ around when Wii U came out. It's a huge fucking company full of suits who do not give a shit about you or anyone else defending them for free. They make astonishing amounts of money (at ridiculous cuts from the actual chuubas you're watching btw, especially if you include youtube), and I cannot imagine why you would want to whiteknight them against the assault of some retard with 10k subs clipping streams. By all means continue doing it for free, but I don't know what you think you're getting out of it.

>> No.3587388

>>3587216
they have yakuza contacts.
also, there are actual anti-stalking laws which apply to doxx.

>> No.3587419

>>3587340
I have noticed that most EN clips have Spanish subtitles.

>> No.3587436

>>3587358
This has to be bait. There's no fucking way it isn't. I'm out, I'm dumbfoundedly shocked at your stupidity. Cheers, mate.

>> No.3587448
File: 244 KB, 1920x848, schizos.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3587448

>>3587369
Most clippers are SEAs, please andastando

>> No.3587461 [DELETED] 

>>3587436
>Pirating content from one company is totally different than pirating content from another company
Ogey

>> No.3587462

>>3587419
Spics are one of the biggest audience for anime. Same with vtubers, downside is that they are piss poor so they don't serve as good paypigs.

>> No.3587463

>>3587378
>>3587387
>cover removing possible dox = bootlicking
geezus

>> No.3587481 [DELETED] 
File: 10 KB, 229x250, c2d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3587481

>I have not seen corporate fanboyism this rampant since Nintendofags on /v/ around when Wii U came out. It's a huge fucking company full of suits who do not give a shit about you or anyone else defending them for free. They make astonishing amounts of money (at ridiculous cuts from the actual chuubas you're watching btw, especially if you include youtube), and I cannot imagine why you would want to whiteknight them against the assault of some retard with 10k subs clipping streams. By all means continue doing it for free, but I don't know what you think you're getting out of it.

>> No.3587501
File: 2.54 MB, 220x476, tenor.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3587501

I FUCKING HATE CLIPPERS!!
Making videos easier to access, translating it??? 50% of Pekora viewers are outside of Japan, thank leeches! Making my idol "colonized"
And
>>3586615
Go fuck yourself! Making information quick and easier to access? Fucking EOP!

>> No.3587505
File: 117 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3587505

>>3587388
Oi. I hear you doxxed one of our talents again. Y10,000,000 damages or you can pay with your body. What's gonna be?
>Cracks knuckles

>> No.3587520

>>3586135
That would confirm it as true, tho.

>> No.3587523

>>3587463
You can't criticize anything Cover does on this board without catching shit from some wojaknigger, even the Gura rigging threads are full of Cover Internet Defense Force.

>> No.3587548 [DELETED] 
File: 420 KB, 680x829, 1616802711426.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3587548

>You can't criticize anything Cover does on this board without catching shit from some wojaknigger, even the Gura rigging threads are full of Cover Internet Defense Force.

>> No.3587549

>>3587383
I never said she was. My statement is that a person making a video saying she is X Vtuber, is not in itself doing a dox, it’s simply pointing to another VTuber that doesn’t itself point to a dox. So why did Cover strike it? Because they feel it points to something to which can redirect money to another channel (the other VTuber). They struck it for financial reasons. Duh.
>>3587387
>I have not seen corporate fanboyism this rampant since Nintendofags
Honestly, I could understand the outrage if it was actually a dox. But yes, this is quite odd.

>> No.3587560

>>3586837
Are you dumb nigga? You are allow the draw porn. No one is stopping you. The problem is putting it on YouTube. Even if cover doesn’t strike your channel. YouTube will.

>> No.3587588

>>3585471
> Hi honey clipper gets C&D
You're welcome OP, all me btw.

>> No.3587589

>>3587548
Ogey schizo.

>> No.3587619

>>3587549
and my point is why you try to bring up other vtubers in content from one vtuber. This is simply disrespectful to the actual content creator and you shouldnt be doing this in the first place because of human decency and if you fail at that you deserve everything bad thats coming for you.

>> No.3587625

>>3587588
Based. Don't stop at just one.

>> No.3587635
File: 690 KB, 1280x1789, maxresdedgxhcfgrthtrjdsgfault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3587635

>>3587463
to be frank, senzawa is not dox but an anime avatar. Maybe a better war is outed. And gura outed herself as senzawa first with her meme thumbnail. It's a funny but overused secret, not real life doxxing.

>> No.3587639

>>3585654
are nijiniggers for real?

>> No.3587675
File: 156 KB, 362x259, laughing crook.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3587675

>>3587189
>they should
Says who?
They only acted as the rules allow them to. They're not "abusing" power; they're using it.
If you disagree with the rules, post your shit videos elsewhere.

I don't even understand what is the big deal about this, YouTube has been infamous for having strict rules for content since fucking forever. They're part of fucking Google, you're at the mercy of whatever arbitrary nonsense they might come up with at anytime. They censor comments, they hide negative feedback, they ban people, they delete videos for no reason, they suck corporate dick.

This is nothing new and nobody really cares. It's only a problem if you're a starving indog who actually wants to make a living out of clipping.
Is this a zoomer thing? Are you unaware that being a youtuber is not actually a right you have?

>> No.3587697

>>3587463
That's not what i was saying at all. all i said was its retarded to defend a company online to this rabid extent when they only see you as a walking moneybag. Doing this for any company is retarded. When did fanboy corporatism catch on this hard?

>> No.3587707

>>3587501
This but unironically

>> No.3587741

Its just Cover keeping the clippers in check. They leave most clippers alone, some even get monetized, but if a clipper is out of line Cover is gonna make sure that indog does it for free.

>> No.3587764

>>3587619
>and my point is why you try to bring up other vtubers in content from one vtuber.
I’m not sure why he did it. I assume because he likes both of them?
>This is simply disrespectful to the actual content creator and you shouldnt be doing this in the first place
I’m not the OP and didn’t make the video. I was just explaining the difference between a dox, and something that isn’t.
>because of human decency
If you’re suggesting that the Holo EN girls don’t intentionally leak their old stuff in the hopes of people finding it just in case things go badly with Cover, you are fooling yourself. They are simply using it as a backup plan.

>> No.3587791

>>3587635
It's true that EN has terrible opsec and their identities are pretty widely known, but remember that Gen 2 is on the way, and there may be another menhera or political roommate that Cover wants to actually keep under wraps this time. Better to start clamping down on this shit sooner rather than later if that's the case.

>> No.3587815 [DELETED] 
File: 105 KB, 800x371, 1620359015759.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3587815

>>and my point is why you try to bring up other vtubers in content from one vtuber.
>I’m not sure why he did it. I assume because he likes both of them?
>>This is simply disrespectful to the actual content creator and you shouldnt be doing this in the first place
>I’m not the OP and didn’t make the video. I was just explaining the difference between a dox, and something that isn’t.
>>because of human decency
>If you’re suggesting that the Holo EN girls don’t intentionally leak their old stuff in the hopes of people finding it just in case things go badly with Cover, you are fooling yourself. They are simply using it as a backup plan.

>> No.3587837

>>3587764
>If you’re suggesting that the Holo EN girls don’t intentionally leak their old stuff in the hopes of people finding it just in case things go badly with Cover, you are fooling yourself. They are simply using it as a backup plan.
irrelevant. You lack human decency if you intentionally bring connect their other accounts with the hololive persona. It doesnt matter what you think they are doing. kys yourself clipnigger

>> No.3587868
File: 273 KB, 407x401, 1619712076958.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3587868

>>3585471
kek get FUCKED nigger

>> No.3587876

>>3585471
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEŞ̷́͝͝S̵̘̞̎̕S̷̱͋̐́S̵̙̣͜͝SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS̷͚̓S̸̯̣͌͜SS̵͛S̵͉͍̃͂S̸̗͇̙͗̒S̴̨̼̼̄̈́SS̶Ő̷̀͒̕ͅO̶̻͓̺͓̗̒̆̂͜O̷̘̒O̴͋̎͝O̶̧̧͉͓̥͈͒̎Ö̷̧̧̢̙̹̥̈̊O̸̳͘O̸͐͗Ǒ̸̪͉̪̋O̵͑̇͠O̴̤̳̦̜̐̿̾Ơ̶̛̬͊̀͆̈̌͒Ǫ̶̛͓͚͔͚̗̟̝̗̿̈́̎͊͆̋̀̉̽͗̚Ŏ̸̱̩̹͍̱̘̻̞͇̮̺͉̀́̇́̋̓̈́̈́̉̄̂O̴̖̙͍͗̈̐̄̏͠Ȍ̵̡̢̖̫͕͎͔͒̓̽̓Ơ̴̛̝̗͚͕͉͖̦̯̻̹̹̺͖̜̙̥͖̓̓̓̆͂͒̿̓̕͝O̶̞͈͒́͑̓̈̈́̋͒͆̑̕͜͝Ó̴̯̙̝̤͚̟̫̤̳͈̐͛̌̐͂̊͘Ö̷̟̱̺͉̜́͌̓̉̓̎͒̕Ò̷̈͋̒̽̂͘̚̚Ŏ̷̕Ơ̷̡̧͔̬̞̳̪ͅO̴̴̜͇̞̝̯̭͙̬̱͙̤͊͋̿̑̍̈́̌̌̆̃̍̉̔̒͂͋͐̄̏͊̎̊̑̓͜͠Ơ̷̡̡̛͖͉̼̙͕͉̣̜̝̱͇̠̩͚͉̰̯͉̺̮̳̰̼͇̜̣̭̠̮̟̻͔̣̬̓͋̈́̿̽̐̔̄͌͗́̏̑͐͆̍̊̍͂̓̀̾̽̆̿͑̂̂͒͗̓̌̀̎̎̿̾̊̊́͐̾̿̇̑͊̍́́̑̆͗͗̽́̆̎̈́́̊͘̕͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅŌ̴̡̨̡̨̢̖̣̦͙͕̮̯̰̜̺͕̰̘͖̜̯̥̞͙͈̖͉̤̥̱̞̞͖̤̼̮̱͍̞͍̹̝͔̣̭͔̜͓̥̱͇̪̜̽̋̈́͛́̽͂̀̆̑͆͒̌͛̈́͊̆͆̋̊̌̀͂͐͆̚͘͠ͅͅͅͅO̸̍̌̍͒͒͐̌̀͊̿̀͆͋̔̐̋͒̀̄̏̈́̆̃͘̚͘̚͠͝Ŏ̵̧̨̡̢̧̢̥͖̪̩͉̦̥̟͔͎͍̦̼͉̣̘̹̙̟̮͓͍̗̘̯͍̻͕̩̺̟͔͔̫̠͓̻̟̫̞̻̞͔͇̹͎̣͖͉̠͖̩̈́͊̿͜͜ͅǪ̴̛̛̛͙̗͕̫͗̀͒͋̏̑̀̈́̄̀͛͊̎̈́̋͋̽͂̍̈͆̽͛͂͒̓̓̍̇̀̔͑̾̾̈́͐̀͑̌͆̆̈̒̈́̂͋̈́͂͑̓̑̌̕̕̚͝͠Ơ̷̧̺̬̫͔̤̯͚̫̤͋̿̃̀͌̉̇̽̽̀̆̆̊̇͑̃̽̀̿̆̔͛̆́͋́̐̃̽̍̾̌͌̀̒̓̓̃̊̈́͘͠͠O̷̢̢̢̨̨̡̢̨̨̨̳̳̞̖̙̤͎͉̺͍̻̫̖̖͕͖̣͖̮̯͓̘̭̝̻̼͕̳̤̩̱̼̦̮̙̺͔̤̤̳̻͓͚͕̤̯̞̼̼̠͍͚̦̜̟͔͙̱̯̹̯̹̰̯̤̥̎̽͋̒̍̾̐̿̀̊͊̎̈͜͜͠ͅǪ̵̨̨̧̨̨̡̡̭͉͍̰͎̦̯̝͚̖̙͚̠̹̼̬̭̘͙̝̗͎̮̺̱̙͇̤͕̺͚̯̙̥̳͎̘̗͙̠̝̺̱͙̳͙̣̺͖̗̜̜̉̑͐̽̽͜͜ͅƠ̸̢̢̺̜͖͍̬̠̳̞̙̙̹̫͖̘̹͉̖̪̞̱͇͓̗̙̟̻̤̜̺͕͔̮̞͇̮̰͖̻͖̈́́́̌̄̀̐̽́͒̋͌́͐̂̈́̉͐͒̃̓̑͛͂͂͊̌̀̊́̒̀̒̉̃͒͒̉̌̄̀̌̽̌̓̿̐̐̓͊͆̏͗̏͐͂̽̈́́̊̂̚̕͝͝͠ͅͅͅO̵̧̻͛̌͑̋̊̄̃͑̏͑̎̆̈́̌̄̈́̇̑̎̾̽̈́̍́̔̔͋͑̓̆̈̊̔͌̀̏̚͘͝͠͝Ō̵̘͕̪̯̼̏͆̃̏̑̋͜Ơ̵̟̱͖̳͇̬͚͕͕̪̩̞̦̰̰̘̮̤̣̫̥̙̘͓̦̱̼̄̾̿̊̃́̓̇͛̓͐̀̎̈́́̀͑͆̓͌̐̔̎͘̕̕̕͘͝͝͠͝͠Ơ̴̧̢̛͕̩̺͎̙͈̠͉͔̯̰̳͇̥͕͖̰͉̘͔̣̝̖̓̋̍́̋́̃́̽̈̂͑́͛͐̂́͑̉̀̀̑̓̆͆̂̐̀̔̊͆̓̏̀͐̋͐̊͗̃̽̄̽̕̚͘̕͜͝͝͠͝ͅO̶̡̡̡̡̢̢̜̞̣̻͇̭̩̤̩͉͍̣̱̹̰̙̰͕͈̬̥̯͈̜̪̗͚͓̱͕̠̪̥̥̱̱͙̘̬̩̟̱̺̜͚̦̫̰͉͖̩͇̼̤̠͚͇̺̙̜͉̦̘͖̰̩̼̩̘̓̆͐͂́̆̿͊̐̈́̒̋͊͗̽͐͑͜͠͠ͅǪ̶̡̢̧̡̢̨̛̜͈̦̘͇̰̭̫̰̺̫͓̼͓̥͖̻̗̹̪̬̖̻̺̬͙̯͖͓̺͖̼̪̝̞̖͖̳̬͎̼̦̟̤̦͎̦͇̬̟̭̘͕̖͉̪͑̏͋͒̀̋͛̀̇̑͊͑̄͋̑́̋͗̂̀̌͊̃̐̏̒̈́̇͐́̃̆̈̀͋͐̄͊̓͋̍̊͒̀̓͗̉͒̋͗̾̀̄̀̐̈̏̓̾͊̄̑́͛̐̎̄̕̕͘͝͝͝͝O̸̡̤͎̺̻̫̦̣̮̯̙͙̼̮̟͍̤͎͉̖̐̒͌͐̉̐̈̈́̒̎̀̈́̒̈̕͝Ợ̸̡̡̨̢̨̧̢̨̢̛̱̰̥͔͖̝̻̱̮͎̞̤͇̠͚̺̳̼̹̣̻͕̦̰̙̜͖͉̭͈̪͈̻̼̩̩̬̮̺̞̤͍̳͔̠͉̳͉͇̭̖̪̼̣̖͈̠̗͗̾̿̉̏̋̓̿͊̇̓̀̈̒̑̊̂̎̽̆̃̄͋̓͌̆̽̂̍͌͂̽̓̄͊͐̈́̉̓̍̓̔̀̾̐̀̑͆̋̈́̈̍̿̂̄̍͂̍̕̚̚̕̕͘̕͘̚̕̚͜͠͝͝͠͝ͅǪ̷̧̛̯̻͕͉̤͉͉̮̱̗̠̠͓̮̗̱͇̦̖̣̘̬̣͔̫̟͙͙͓̮̗̤̹̰̝̹̯̪̰̰̪͍͇͈͚̘͈̰̹̪̳̠͎͚͓̠̜͍̪̆̿̉́́́͋͌͆̉͗̉͑̌͒̈́́̓̑̾́́̂͊̆̊̀͗̑̃̽̃̎̓̂̓̈̑̈́̑̌̿͊̎̈͋́̋͛̚͘̕͜͜͠͝ͅͅƠ̵̡̢̧͉̩̬̞̺̬͓̻͍̯̗͕̥͔̭͕̤̭̮̤̳͉̮̻̠̩̰͍̰̫͎̬͇̗͓̮̯̝͇͇̬͈̯̠͕͚̝̞̦͓̳͍̌͐̈́̆̿̑̒͐͊̒̌͊̈̏̎͑̈́͛̔̍̈́͛̈̄̑͐͆̒̉̓͂̿̚͘͜͝͝ͅÕ̷̢̨̨̧̨̢̨̰̦̙͕̞̯̰̩̭̭͖̟̗̣̙̘̦̺̝̣̬͎͕͙̘̱̤̱̪̩̯̳̻̖̟̫̺͙̣̗̞̟͙͔̻̬̹̗̦͕͑̐̿̓͛̓̄̊͊͐͗̚̚̚̕͜͜͠Ŏ̶̡̢̢̧̡̨̡̗̮͕͈͔͇͔͙̖͓̜̖̤͙͓͉̫̳̠̦͇̤̠̙͓͇̻͕̪͙͙̹̼͍̟̗͕͈̰͎̯̙̻̼̜̞͗͆͒̾̐̔̒̎̑́̐̏̓̊̉̃̄̓̎̈́͂̽̈́̒̊̉̿̇͒̑͆̈́̓̂͐̌̊̀̀͋̌́̃͘̕̚͜͜͝͝ͅͅǪ̸̡̢̡̛̻͍̰̩̬͓̰̳̝̰̗͎̪̳̯̼̭͕̩̆́̎̀̐̏̉͊̈́̍̐̊͋̈̋̂͐̈́̿̽̾̾̔́͗̑̑͐͛́͆͊̏͘̕ͅỞ̷͐̍̐̏̐͗͋̌̈́̽̄́̾̂͐͆̇̒́̈́̓̌̎͛̂̀͘̚͠͝͝O̷̧̡̨̡͈͓̯͖̘̪̳̣͈͍͙̦̟̬͕̗̬̬̺͓̜͉̺̩̳͍͕̎̈́͋͛̇͛̎̈́́͂̑͆̀̈́̈́̈́́̿͑̍̄̈́̉̒͛̇̈́́̃͑̋̊̂̎̃̐̀͌̓͋͂̄Ö̵̡̨̪̱͙̜͚̞͔̱̰̙͓̩̹͙̹̦̘͙̮̳͕̪̜̣͖͓͇̭͔̤́͒̀̄͒͌̒̒̀̊́͌̀͗̏̔̔̆̐̆̿̃̋͛̈́̈́͛̓̊̿̕͠͠ͅͅỜ̸̢̨̨̢̡̳̯̘̻̦̮̖̳̤͈̣̪͉̰̯̪̳̠̘͔̖͇͈͔̦̱͚͍̪̜͉̳͇̦̗͔̭̙͙͎͙̯̄̾͂̇͆̎̎̓̆͐̾́͛̋̽̈́͂̉̾̽͛͗̈́͐̀̎͗̃̽̀͂͘̕̚͜͝ͅͅO

>> No.3587900

Why is this board so filled with moralfags? Unironically why do you care if somebody knows le meme shark loli's past life

>> No.3587938 [DELETED] 
File: 75 KB, 600x800, 1619237617182.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3587938

>Why is this board so filled with moralfags? Unironically why do you care if somebody knows le meme shark loli's past life

>> No.3587970
File: 7 KB, 170x164, smugkorone.jpg.688f0bae9fa9ae4687eff0ec7f6a77e7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3587970

>>3587900
this board?
this whole community.

>> No.3587981

>>3587900
I will gladly and eagerly stoop to the level of a moralfag if it grants me the opportunity to shit on a clipnigger.

>> No.3587984
File: 55 KB, 803x615, EKEcXkxUwAEjQZe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3587984

I hate this faggot clipper called hololive historian (pfp same as pic related) doxxing the chubas, I literally just searched "Watame 3D" and I find videos of him doxing about "mother", botan and watame roommates as thumbnails. If you anons want to do good for once report that clipfag.

>> No.3588001
File: 32 KB, 128x128, 1609938409164.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3588001

>>3587900
because id rather keep enjoying their content instead of cover finding a reason to terminate them (holoCN) or schizos to stalk or abuse them into quitting like aloe.
Like is it so hard to understand that some retards lack of understanding causes shit to happen that takes away MY fun?
I dont care about the girls I care about what they provide to me and its entertainment and if some fucknugget tries to rob me of it that clipnigger schizo needs to die.

>> No.3588009
File: 134 KB, 1407x893, 1618277948433.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3588009

>>3587900
We don't really care that you posted the video, but the way you're acting like such a crybaby is too funny to not keep posting.

>> No.3588028

>>3587837
>You lack human decency if you intentionally bring connect their other accounts with the hololive persona
Well let’s unpack that. One is a VTuber account by Cover (a corporation) and one isn’t. You admit neither is a dox (neither points to real life). So all we have is a company and a non-company. Decency isn’t involved.
>kys yourself clipnigger
Im not the person who made the video, and I’m not the OP. I also think it was within Cover’s right to defend its financial interests. They provide a platform to gain fame and money, so they want to keep it under their label. I’m fine with that, as I was only correcting the incorrect statement calling it a dox.

>> No.3588122

I don't see how this is bad? Most clippers are fine. They don't even take down any of the spiciest and damning of clips that make a hololive vtuber look bad. They have only taken down Videos that make up narratives with translations, doxx posts, and clickbait. We can see this with the most hate clipper in the community, OtakMaru. It's the same thing with taking down the Kiara Nigga posts. Ultimately, if there's a video that in some form doxxes, misleads, or does horrendous clickbait, they will be strucken down. The only other times are If someone reuploads full streams, which makes sense. If the clipper didn't want to get bodied he should've just not dox post. This kind of shit isn't new, and I don't think anyone who has a sound mind would disagree. This isn't a case of abusing power, because if it was, they would be doing some kind of loophole to get it taken down. There is no loophole though. Most clippers don't make transformative enough content to not be subject to copyright laws. But cover does not strike down all clippers because not all are breaking the rules. Cover encourages people to clip the talents as long as they play by their rules, just like any other work made in the world that gets used a lot. Just don't doxx, mislead, clickbait, and reupload streams and you'll be fine. It's really can't be that hard. The video op is referring to is a video that literally had, doxx and clickbaiting. So obviously cover went ahead and striked him down when the guy wasn't playing by their rules. It's just that simple.

>> No.3588126

>>3588028
>So all we have is a company and a non-company.
we have a clipnigger who uses someones content (gura) to talk about something not relevant to hololive. And you would be unable to understand that you did something wrong even if Gura herself said "stop doing this kind of content". See Flare having to spell out to retarded clipniggers that out-of-context clips are hurtful to her and others and you should stop doing it.
human decency is to respect the other human.
You are a retarded clipnigger because you behave like one.

>> No.3588143

>>3585471
Piece of shit doxx faggot

>> No.3588215

>>3587501
unironically this.

>> No.3588246

>>3588001
The good part is you don’t have to worry about that. Cover will not toss away millions of dollars by getting rid of any of them, but what they will try to do though, is minimize financial loss by preventing that fame and money to go to a different channel. And I agree with them on that, because they were able to offer an increase in those two things, so they have the right to protect it.
>>3588126
>we have a clipnigger who uses someones content (gura) to talk about something not relevant to hololive
True. And?
>He would be unable to understand that he did something wrong even if Gura herself said "stop doing this kind of content"
I assume he would think she is contractually obligated to say that.

>> No.3588278

>>3587900
they don’t want people to find -the picture- and make fun of them for simping an orc larping as a cute anime girl. it’s why you also have 3 fags explaining why coiley hair and wide set eyes, blue hair and bad teeth, and looking like a fetal alcohol syndrome baby is cute actually, every time their photos get spread around

>> No.3588325

>>3585835
based i hope anons would get together to nuke clipniggers channels

>> No.3588359

>>3588246
>Cover will not toss away millions of dollars by getting rid of any of them
retarded clipnigger forgot about holoCN even when i mention it lmao
>True. And?
You are disrespecting gura by abusing her content to show something irrelevant. at this point you think its okay to use a clip of gura where she laughs and put something horrible in the background as to show her laughing at that terrible thing. You lack human decency.
>I assume he would think she is contractually obligated to say that.
and yet you would ignore her request because you lack human decency.

>> No.3588388

>>3588359
>at this point you think its okay to use a clip of gura where she laughs and put something horrible in the background as to show her laughing at that terrible thing
That’s fucking hilarious and a good idea

>> No.3588391

What about those YouTube channels with real life video of Hololive members?

>> No.3588395

>>3585771
Ina is so based

>> No.3588419

>>3588391
They usually get mass reported and taken down after a few weeks but someone always reposts them anyways

>> No.3588421

>>3588395
I love my priestess

>> No.3588450

>>3588395
>spews puns nonstop
Kind of a hypocrite honestly

>> No.3588521
File: 227 KB, 472x473, 1620019984217.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3588521

At least this guy seems to acknowledge that he fucked up, unlike a certain translator. Still a disgusting clipnigger though.

>> No.3588529

>>3587179
>imagine paying for low quality Youtube content

Squeel for me pay piggy, squeel

I need something to pass the time with while I wait for the next uploaded member streams I paid $0 for

>> No.3588545

>>3585771
Based Ina.

>> No.3588547

>>3588359
>abusing her content by showing something irrelevant
I assume the clipper doesn’t think irrelevant content constitutes abuse.

>> No.3588550

>>3588521
he doesnt. he circumvents his punishment by posting on an alt account.

>> No.3588595

>>3588547
if i make deepfake porn of your mom that wouldnt be abuse then in your opinion.

>> No.3588657

gura and senzawa should do a collab to prove the rrats are fake.

>> No.3588664

>>3588595
The video in question wasn’t porn. Irrelevant content can mean many things. To simply say all irrelevant content is abuse, is what was said, and is simply retarded.

>> No.3588754

HERfaggotry isn't doxxing you fucking tourists. The only reason that kind of shit was bad in the past is because it could have gotten chubas in trouble, but v-tubing isn't even remotely similar to the idol bullshit it came from, anymore. If Hololive wanted to strike him for it, they within their rights, but this much moralfaggotry and corpo worship on 4chan disgusts me.

>> No.3588780
File: 217 KB, 372x360, sheep of disdain.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
3588780

>>3587900
I don't, but I cannot allow clipniggers to use childish argumentation and get away with it. If they want to post senzawa clips, they should expect the banhammer, not throw a tantrum and whine about how the evil corporation is oppressing them.
The only thing I hate more than a normalfag is someone who has no personal responsibility. Either eat your ban and shut up, or make alt accounts and go on a doxxing rampage. Crying just makes everyone lose all respect for you.

I'M TALKING TO YOU CLIPNIGGER. YOU'RE A BITCH.

>> No.3588864

>>3585471
Everyone already knows who Gura was. Why people think it it's some super secret and try to ban anyone that talks about it is beyond me.

>> No.3589068

>>3588664
you dont get to decide whats abuse and what isnt. the content creator is and while you have nothing from gura you abide by cover rules because that is most likely guras view on things.
not stop the mental gymnastics.

>> No.3589125

>>3586520
Why'd they go after Lamy?

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action