[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 82 KB, 211x242, 1669632052133932.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
37948082 No.37948082 [Reply] [Original]

It's funny that teammates are anti-unicorn because it would be the opposite if Ame wouldn't have a collab with Tempus

>> No.37948138

>>37948082
should have made a Kronii thread instead

>> No.37948185

I like Ame but if she graduated I'd never have to deal with people like this OP again so it's a hard choice

>> No.37948279

>>37948082
nope, ame filtered away anyone that doesnt workship her. which means theres only faggots who would keep watching her besides being cucked and having her act like a bitch

>> No.37948725

>>37948138
Yes but I feel like Ame would have far more unicorn than anyone if she didn't sell her ass to tempus

>> No.37948784

feels like these threads are being made by 1-2 people everyday.

>> No.37948805 [DELETED] 
File: 387 KB, 900x900, 1666415713932039.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>37948082
You are expecting too much of actual cucks OP

>> No.37948823

I starting to think you faggots know what a unicorn is

>> No.37949572

>>37948784
It's the first time I make a thread about Ame

>> No.37950919

>>37948082
The funny thing is if I really did improve myself I wouldn't be here. Maybe Ame did get to the teamates and a large chunk stepped away from the PC to live their best life and the only ones left are self-hating cucks, the braindead, and the ones waiting for it to come crashing down.

>> No.37951176

>>37950919
Holy projection

>> No.37951245

>>37951176
Shouldn't you be self-improving teacuck?

>> No.37951290

Can they still be called teamates if all the goslings "improved themselves" and found another oshi, leaving the dregs and the cucks behind?

> captcha h0m028

>> No.37951831
File: 14 KB, 272x245, 1669335425975604.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>37948082
Chumbud here not everyone is a schizo that think the vtuber is my real girlfriend

>> No.37951953 [DELETED] 
File: 229 KB, 381x450, 1663363062418245.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>37951831
Look at this falseflag lol
Pretending to be one of us

>> No.37952124

>>37951245
Actually I am, I've been frequently going outside more and doing some morning jogs to build more stamina, Eating more fruits, Actually went job hunting and still get to enjoy my oshi. What about you anon?

>> No.37953402

>>37948138
The results would've been the same

>> No.37953485

>>37948082
Every normal person is antiunicorn just by being a normal person with at least an IQ above 90. If you start sperging out because a person talks two a male for 3 mins then you are mentally ill and need help.

Ame know this. Thats why we love her.

>> No.37953559

>>37953485
>We
Fuck off retard

>> No.37954009

>>37953559
Yeah, we

>> No.37954052

>>37952124
Looks like he ran away like a little bitch.
>>37953559
Cry about it.

>> No.37954802

>>37953559
Based

>> No.37956185

>>37953485
Actually being a unicorn means you want your oshi to be a virgin

>> No.37956621

>>37953485
>IQ above 90
>talks two

>> No.37956684

>>37953559
Teacucks are really paranoid about /vt/‘s opinion of her, huh?

>> No.37958176

>>37948082
true

>> No.37958240 [DELETED] 

>>37958176
Page 10 bump cuck op
received for a post on this blog, copied and pasted in entirety — a reflection of its likely origins in beingcopied and pasted from other sources, which may have also have been spam comments copied and pasted from elsewhere. That’s a lot of copying and pasting. Thespam hall of mirrors.
Theline breaks are theirs, not mine.
Excellent blog here! Additionally your site loads up very fast!
What host are you the usage of? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink in your host?
I desire my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol
Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you made blogging glance easy. The total look of your web site is magnificent,
let alone the content!
I’m not positive the place you are getting your information, however great topic.
I must spend a while learning much more or figuring out more.
Thank you for excellent info I used to be looking for this info for my mission.
You actually make it appear really easy along with your presentation however I to find this matter to be actually something
that I believe I might never understand. It seems too complicated and very huge for me.
I am looking forward to your subsequent post, I’ll try to get the dangle of it!

I have been surfing online more than 3 hours lately,
but I by no means discovered any interesting article like yours.
It is lovely worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the web
might be a lot more useful than ever before.
I do agree with all of the ideas you have introduced in your post.
They are really convincing and will definitely work.
Still, the posts are too quick for beginners. May just you please extend them a
bit from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.
You could certainly see your expertise in the work you write.
The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe.
At all times go after your heart.
I’ll immediately grasp your rss feed as I can’t in finding your email subscription
hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you have any?
Please permit me realize so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

>> No.37958389 [DELETED] 

>>37948784
Are you saying some people would pretend to be multiple other people on an anonymous message board just to validate their own opinions? Who would have the time to do that all day with $0 pay?

>> No.37958462

Page 10 bump cuck op
received for a post on this blog, copied and pasted in entirety — a reflection of its likely origins in beingcopied and pasted from other sources, which may have also have been spam comments copied and pasted from elsewhere. That’s a lot of copying and pasting. Thespam hall of mirrors.
What host are you the usage of? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink in your host?
let alone the content!
I’m not positive the place you are getting your information, however great topic.
You actually make it appear really easy along with your presentation however I to find this matter to be actually something
that I believe I might never understand. It seems too complicated and very huge for me.

It is lovely worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the web
The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren’t afraid to say how they believe.
I’ll immediately grasp your rss feed as I can’t in finding your email subscription
Please permit me realize so that I may just subscribe. Thanks. Page 10 bump cuck op
let alone the content!

Please permit me realize so that I may just subscribe. Thanks. Page 10 bump cuck op
you made blogging glance easy. The

>> No.37958920

>>37948082
Its what happened to the Kronies during their male collabs.
Suddenly the months of anti male posting disappeared, they 180'd started kicking out anybody who was a free thinker for disagreeing with her choices

>> No.37958946

>>37953559
yeah, we. what are you gonna do about it you lil bitch?

>> No.37959012

>>37958946
Shut the frig up, samefag

>> No.37959040

Page 10 bump cuck op
let alone the content!

let alone the content!

you made blogging glance easy.

>> No.37959072

>>37959012
improve yourself

>> No.37959183

And came up with the time traveling agent schtick but it got taken from her by management and given to Kronii.
I don't even feel sorry for her anymore because she shit on her audience and collabed with the fags to "teach unicorns a lesson".
She deserves everything bad that comes her way.

>> No.37959238

>>37959183
you're a bad person, you know that, right? how the fuck do you live with yourself knowing what a pathetic little scumbag you are? don't you feel bad for your family who has to put up with you?

>> No.37959239

>>37958920
/infinity/ is like a coffeeplace/ teahouse now where other holofans drop by and speak to the family run staff who just meme and know each other on a name basis the peace occasionally disturbed by kronii haters

>> No.37959290

Page 10 bump cuck op
let alone the content!

let alone the content!

>> No.37959382

Page 10 bump cuck op
let alone the content!

let alone the content!

you made blogging glance ease

>> No.37959445

Page 10 bump cuck op
let alone the content!

let alone the content!

you made blogging glance easf

>> No.37959453

Not gonna lie, watching the teammate copypasta meltdown in this thread is kind of amusing

>> No.37960031

>>37959445
>cuck op
Ironic

>> No.37960139

>>37959183
> it got taken from her by management and given to Kronii
retard, ame still does her time travelling shtick and kronii is just part of it. Did you miss when kronii asked ame to give her watch back when she called in to her birthday stream?
And she didn't collab with the homos to 'teach the unicorns a lesson' she's a unityfag and a tomboy, she was always going to do that regardless.

>> No.37960191

>>37960139
>she was gonna suck tempiss off regardless
Unity isn’t worth it

>> No.37960291

>>37960139
>Tomboy
Fucking kek. The girl is submissive as fuck. Literally does anything her coworkers ask her to. Even waking up 5 AM to hold Kiara's hand on Rust

>> No.37960371

Page 10 bump cuck op
let alone the content!

let alone the content!

>> No.37960710

>>37960291
>The girl is submissive as fuck
you don't know what tomboy means.

>> No.37960851

>>37960371
Is this what gura’s return has done?

>> No.37960911

>>37959072
You first, teacuck

>> No.37960928

>>37948082
Teamates are just as bad as Chumbuds when it comes to enabling their oshi to do stupid shit

>> No.37961378

>>37960928
I would rather ghosting than male collabs.

>> No.37963613

>>37961378
fair

>> No.37963904

>>37961378
>no streams at all is better than streams that happen to include a dude
this is why no one takes you seriously.

>> No.37965816

>>37948784
It's because they are, and the same 20 people attacking Ame for talking to people with in the company she works in...

>> No.37966919

>>37956185
By that merit everyone has lost because I have fucked every single one of your oshis. None of them are pure.

>> No.37967799

>>37963904
>this is why no one takes you seriously.
catalog full of gura and chumbas hate, nice try cuck

>> No.37969528

>2
Ame would never have any unicorns regardless, you stupid tourist bitch.

>> No.37969640

>>37948185
lol people like OP attracted to negativity.
He will never stop doing this kind of shit until he commits suicide.

>> No.37969778

>>37959238
?? Ame is a confirmed cocksleeve? Why is he a bad person for acknowledging this?

>> No.37969825

>>37963904
Would rather she graduate than be a whore like Ame.

>> No.37970238

>>37948082
I used to be a teammate and was in /awat a bunch. They (me included) were confident Ame wouldn't collab with them, let along initiate contact. After the Kronii yab I warned 'em that the tempus shit will come to us next but they didn't listen. The people in that thread are completely different from just a few months ago, all the old teammates left. All the ritual posters are gone, its just the hyper yes-men.

>> No.37971714

>>37970238
This
Every old teammtes were trusting Ame but after all the yabs the general is completely dead

>> No.37973271

>>37970238
sure you were buddy
totally not bumping your dead thread
>he people in that thread are completely different from just a few months ago, all the old teammates left.
>All the ritual posters are gone, its just the hyper yes-men
wrong

>> No.37973310
File: 2.82 MB, 1070x1078, the laugh[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fjz28jp.mp3].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>37969825
>>37961378
do chumkeks really?

>> No.37973483
File: 90 KB, 1428x1106, Ame cycle.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Any day now...

>> No.37977246

>>37973310
Yes. Although I’m not a Chum anything. I would rather every whore in the branch never stream than do a single faggot collab.

>> No.37978776

>>37948082
>If things were different from how they are now then it wouldn't be the same as it is.
I never thought of it like that.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action