[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 73 KB, 247x220, yagoo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
384883 No.384883 [Reply] [Original]

>> No.384940
File: 36 KB, 588x203, SlaveMoments.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.386825
File: 433 KB, 624x546, best bossu.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>384883
I'm only doing it for Shien
BOSSU
>Used to walk around town wearing pikachu underwear and no pants, because he thought they were shorts
>Set his twitter account's birthdate to his Holostars debut date, got banned for months as a result. This lead to him being known as a baby by the rest of the Holostars.
>Once accidentally hijacked the Holostars youtube account and started streaming on it, thinking that it was his own account, and it took him 15 minutes to realize what was going on when his manager messaged him on discord in a panic
>During Sora's birthday stream, when every other holo from every branch stopped streaming, Shien started a horror game stream where he clipped a peg on his face everytime he got startled, and had to stop the stream because he was in too much pain
>Did a cooking stream on his vertically filming unsecured phone and ended up recording his feet, got chewed out publicly by his manager and had to delete the VOD. Decided it would still be a good idea to upload it to Twitcast later that night anyways.
>Has a crippling ass fetish
>Sang 'nigga' twice in GTAV despite his chat warning him well in advance he probably shouldn't say it
>Once did a DDLC stream where he voiced all the female characters' lines in the highest pitch he could, ended up wearing out his throat and he couldn't stream the next day (he didn't learn his lesson, and did another voice acted DDLC stream later that week)
>Once electrocuted himself to the point of ejaculation on stream
>Formed a team to join a serious Vtuber APEX tournament filled with Diamond and Master players, on the condition that everyone in his team use controllers to play. They were last place with no kills.
>Fled an anime convention after a girl cornered him and ranted the entirety of The Disappearance of Hatsune Miku at him, leaving an enduring emotional scar
>Made the committee of the first Vtuber Apex tourney restart because he couldn't get in.
>Later was joined by some chump named Kawase and Pikamee in the tournament afterparty. Kawase gave most of his equipment to him and was only allowed to go all out when bossu sacrificed himself as a summoning catalyst to provide Kawase with the Mastiff. Kawase then got champion within 10 minutes of Shien's sacrifice.

>> No.386921

>>386825
> Once electrocuted himself to the point of ejaculation on stream

Source?

>> No.387119
File: 256 KB, 394x417, 1611548749211.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Super Hyper Ultra Ultimate Deluxe Perfect Amazing Shining God 東方不敗 Master Ginga Victory Strong Cute Beautiful Galaxy Baby 無限 無敵 無双 Nenechi

>Applied to join hololive 4 times, didn't get a call back for 3 of those
>doxxed herself on her VERY FIRST tweet by showing off her distinctive artstyle
>Doxxed everyone in gen 5 by following them on twitter
>misspelled vtuber as vtuべr, leading it to become the #1 trend in japan
>spilled an endless amount of chow mein on her debut
>scheduled a guerilla singing stream because her monetization accidentally got enabled, leading to people calling her kanecchi
>Used to have a water cooler jug on her first few streams, taking well over 60-70+ sips of water over the course of 3 hours during her first superchat reading and didn't go to the bathroom until the last 20 minutes
>Wanted revenge on Polka for using water cooler jug on her stream, stole her hair accessory for a stream later on, leading to Polka countering it with using her hair braids as shoulder pads and giving birth to a very short-lived but legendary meme
>had a fall guys stream where 90% of it was her shouting her own name
>managed to wipe a full squad and simultaneously do only 83 damage in a single game in apex
>Went from Super Nenechi to Hyper Nenechi in just two streams, then immediately reverted back to Super Nenechi only for her to spontaneously ascend by a countless amount of tiers approximately a month and a half later
>ate alone in the toilet at school
>almost got robbed one time but kicked the dude in the balls and ran away
>thumbnails had such bad proportions they were made fun of in coco's meme review
>Sat around killing enemies mindlessly in Craftopia while everyone else did work, bringing her player level far ahead of everyone else's
>decided that the first thing to do after meeting god in craftopia was to punch him in the face
>desynced in craftopia so hard that the dungeon boss was only focusing on her and was still shooting her even after it died
>Conspired with Polka to beat up a quest giver in Craftopia, and after being scolded by Lamy, took the quest giver to the far back of the dungeon and old yeller'd them
>decided to read a full blown confession from a fan's marshmellow live
>replied to a twitter account named crap_gay thinking it was watson when holoEN debuted
>Had to do battle with a fridge because her hamster broke out of her cage and ran under the fridge
>spilled juice in her lap and couldn't stop sniffing it on stream and asked chat if they wanted to lick it
>got baited by chat to type "if you study japanese in nene, you will fail"
>referred to huke as hukeweb sensei
>got swarmed by a horde of crazy fans while performing an idol show in L4D2
>accidentally wiped her PC installing minecraft
>destroyed the entire nene production office and revealed that nenepro was a black company
>died 16 times in under 2 hours during the first gen 5 Minecraft collab
>Was welcomed in Japanese by Iofi at her debut and replied that she does not speak much english
>Told Iofi that she liked to skip cutscenes in RPGs just after Iofi tells her that she liked RPGs
>thought "te amo" was the french term for "I love you"
>scored three (3) in Choco's academic test
>Uses steering assist in Mario Kart
>got hard carried by her fans in Mario Kart team battle against Polka
>Chanted about destruction in a tweet after accidentally committing suicide by setting off a bunch of TNT on a hill in Minecraft
>ran and jumped into bed, completely missed and ended up sleeping on the floor
>Punched people's cats in Minecraft
>Accidentally flooded gen 5's building in Minecraft
>Forgot to place torches back down after the flooding and spawned a creeper which blew up a chunk of her room
>Accidentally put her name backwards "ƎИƎИ" on the Gen 5 building in Minecraft when shown from the outside
>After being told, she said it's supposed to be that way and updated it say "IMNENE" aka "ƎИƎИMI" from the outside
>Avoided an entire shitstorm from NND antis about janitors by skipping a Minecraft collab with the rest of her genmates because she wanted to stream Rhythm Heaven instead
>air-served not once, but TWICE during her collab with Kiara
>When given a present by Kiara, she panicked and grabbed the first thing she found to give as a present... a handful of gummybears
>Almost got robbed on her way back home but she kicked the dude in the nuts and ran away
>Unironically thought iCarly, Victorious and Hannah Montana were emotional western romantic dramas and made Kiara die of laughter when she told her, then proceeded to ask chat on a future stream for reassurance only for them to laugh as well
>iCarly was also the gateway to livestreaming and eventually lead to her becoming a vtuber
>Can pronounce "tomato juice" and "potato chips" in english perfectly but nothing else
>won all Among Us games by pure luck

>> No.387150

>>387119
>Trapped herself in a room she made as a prank for Botan
>Lost 51% of nenepro stocks to HAACHAMA of all people, becoming an underling in her own company
>Went afk in minecraft after a stream, rendering flare, luna, pekora and moona unable to sleep in the server when they played hours later
>Went into a 3D stream as a cardboard cutout
>Married a dying cthuluian korean woman and confessed their love to each other
>Wanted to spice up her way back home from highschool and ended up walking through a sketchy alley.
>Siphoned Korone's spanish audience with a pinned message, making her their new queen
>Watched teen beach movie more than 10 times thinking it was for adults
>Sent her most schizo of stalkers into a brief frenzy with a single tweet making them think she's going to leave Hololive
>Died first twice in a row in Phasmophobia to the point where the ghost no longer even phases her
>Chose Ame (the imposter) over Mori (who she was with an had an alibi) simply because Ame was cuter
>Has collabed with Iofi at least twice as of this rendition of the pasta, and still mispelled her name as "Ioli" during the big Among Us collab
>Entered a Discord voice channel Polka was in during her solo to tell her she's in the wrong channel
>she would call an unsharpened pencil a magic wand, mix grass into water and call it a potion, write down cool anime lines to her notebook and wear a bandaid on her nose because she thought it was cool. She wanted an eyepatch too, but couldn't get it since you needed to go to an optician for one and she didn't have the money
>managed to creep out Matsuri by asking her to bottle some snot for her
>Asserted her dominance in Minecraft by slapping Polka's ass then burying her in a wall of dirt labeling it as "Polka's room" then slept with each other and went on an adventure where they got so lost they needed to hunt for food
>co-created the phrase "5menmasai" with Polka when Subaru told her she didn't count her 4th death then died again immediately after
>Spammed Polka's twitter to the point of being blocked
>Shamelessly told Matsuri, Suisei and Kanata about how she wants men to click their tongues at her when they pass by
>She went to a hot stone spa and didn’t knew whether or not to take off her underwear so she resorted to peek at people who were already in there. (She was with Lamy btw)
>Bought over 10 panties at the same time during a sale but they were too large for her. Before streaming she put one on top of her pants and posed in the mirror. Finally she decided to wear one on her head during the stream. (Hentai Kamen)
>When she was a kid, she fell off a swing and bit the inside of her mouth. Her first thought was “I should let some blood accumulate so I can spit it out in a badass way”
>Nearly got kidnapped by yakuza because she fell for a typical bait (scared little girl asking you to take her to a shady location). Was saved by a random grandma
>Spoiled polka’s 3D date when posting her schedule for that week
>She ate snow and complained it tasted like dirt though it was freshly fallen. By the way she doesn’t suck on icicles but munches on them.
>When she was the middle school archery club. She snapped two icicles that formed below the dojo floor saying 角(つの)! Then she ate them.
>Management forced her on a three-day break where she went to the hospital for a checkup. And they changed her twitter password.
>She filled a large bottle with spring water on a school trip and then drank it in one go. She got sick
>She thinks Japanese crane games are very deep
>Two weeks after spoiling polka’s 3d debut, she spoiled lamy’s.

>> No.387196

>>387119
>accidentally wiped her PC installing minecraft
kek

>> No.387291
File: 61 KB, 1280x720, 1607204323526.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>387150
>Spoiled polka’s 3D date when posting her schedule for that week
>Two weeks after spoiling polka’s 3d debut, she spoiled lamy’s.

>> No.387318

>>387119
>>387150
new favourite chuuba

>> No.387376

>>387119
>>387150
fucking love this dork

>> No.387434

>>387119
>>387150
I'd never really watched any G5 Holos, sounds like I might need to check this absolute unit out

>> No.387478

>>387119
Nene is a very likeable airhead.

>> No.387990

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little indie? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Idol Bootcamp, and I’ve been involved in numerous collabs with Hololive, and I have over 300 confirmed superchats. I am trained in choreography and I’m the top singer in the entire Japanese entertainment industry. You are nothing to me but just another vtweeter. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of stalkers and doxxers and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that leaks the pathetic little thing you call your real life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can stream anywhere, anytime, and I can cancel on over seven hundred platforms, and that’s just with my own keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in performance arts, but I have access to the entire arsenal of report buttons and hate mobs and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>> No.388577

I want to knock Mori up and never part with her for a single fucking second until at least our third child is born. I want to watch every waking hour as the pregnancy progresses and her belly gets slightly bigger every day. I don't want a single day to pass without making Mori blush by finding new ways to say how much I love her and our unborn children. I want Mori to get knocked up with twins or triplets so that she'll be just a bit more sedentary and I can pamper her even more. My dream scenario is a late 2nd trimester twin pregnant Mori realizing that her belly is getting so large and intrusive that she should probably just sit down and take it easy until after she gives birth. In that moment I will shower her with kisses until her nipples turn purple because all the blood will be rushing to her blushing cheeks, naturally I'll need to suck on her tits to return the blood pressure to normal levels. I want every cubic inch of air I breathe to be permeated by Mori's pregnancy pheromones, the chair she farts into every day will become a shrine if I need to buy and train the slaves to worship it myself. Every fucking day I will wake up to make Mori breakfast in bed, and every day I'll take too long so that she gets sick of waiting and waddles over the kitchen, half awake and one quarter dressed, hungry enough to start trying to eat my ass. Mori will experience a form of love so intense that new words will need to be created to describe exactly how loved she will be, just hearing those new words would be enough to bring back memories and make her cum even when she's screaming her lungs out while giving birth. I'll become a fucking Gaia practitioner to channel my chakra's into Mori every damn day until the negative ions in my salt lamps run out. She will have mystic powers from beyond human comprehension thrust upon her to make every aspect of her life more enjoyable. She will smell nicer, be more fertile, have a heightened sense of taste depending on how much love the food is prepared with, and I will always prepare it with maximum love power. When Mori sits her bare 8 month pregnant butt down on my lap to eat pumpkin pie and watch shitty movies she will cum and I won't even be erect. The sheer amount of love I've put into that pie will transfer into her tastebuds and make her orgasm on the spot, quivering so hard that the babies will take notice and begin kicking, which will remind her of how they're a product of our love and it'll make her cum even more. I'll take every piece of clothing Mori grows out of over the course of her pregnancies and preserve the lingerie, but the shirts and pants and skirts and hats will all be soaked in purified water and put on commercial cold air evaporation plates so that I can have essence of pregnant Mori's secretions mixed with mineral oil and glycol to have my aromatherapy diffusion sticks give me the scent of a 9 month pregnant mori even when she's only 2 months along. If you walked into our house you would immediately assume that Mori was 9 months pregnant from the smell alone, of course she might be, there's a 1/10 chance that that assumption is correct at any given moment. Even she will get confused. After a night of epic rough sex (during which mori will repeatedly orgasm) she'll wake up in a daze and think she's 9 months pregnant from the smell, but upon realizing that she isn't she'll obviously be a bit bummed out and rape me where I lay, as she feels like it's just the natural order that she should be pregnant with my children. Mori will become addicted to motherhood and getting pampered while pregnant and the scent of her own sweat to such an extent that it'll creep even me out. I can't accurately express just how much I want to princess carry Mori when her feet hurt and she can't bend over to see her shoes cause her belly is in the way. Maybe I can accurately express how much I want to sink my fingers into her asshole, but that feels like it's obvious.

>> No.389236

>>388577
TMI, Kiara.

>> No.389435

>>387150
>Shamelessly told Matsuri, Suisei and Kanata about how she wants men to click their tongues at her when they pass by
The whole story is even more hilarious. The incident described here came in response to a question from Matsuri during an offcollab where each of the participants was asked to describe the kind of men they like. Everyone else went with very "safe" answers (Matsuri said she likes romantic guys who will cherish her, Kanata said she likes tall, dandy gentlemen, Suisei said she likes shonen as everyone added and also added that kuudere dudes are her thing), but Nene made the mistake of giving what appeared to be a real answer about her preferences. She talked about how she gets turned on by large shoes and men who treat her dismissively, with her ideal husband being Walt Disney. You could tell from the other members' reactions that they didn't expect her to give such a candid and possibly truthful answer.

>> No.389482
File: 1.61 MB, 1080x2340, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.389486

>>388577
This isn't a mere copypasta. This was written with soul.

>> No.389496

The Pepeloni, a Shakespearean sonnet

The Pepeloni, ah, the Pepelone
Dost thou perceive the thing of which I speak?
The Pepeloni where there is not one
That I obtain from Dominos boutique

Of Pepeloni I am rather fond,
I evermore request the pan of cheese
Can words express the heart of a gourmand?
Perhaps a drawing will do more than these

Behold: The pan of cheese contains an ear,
And in that ear is cheese in greater share,
And pepeloni on the surface, here,
Which Dominos hath placed with such great care.

I pluck it with impunity. Away!
Because I shall consume it not this day.

>> No.389501
File: 1017 KB, 1076x1470, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.389504
File: 160 KB, 1280x720, discombobulate.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>384883
This MUST register on an emotional level. First, distract the manager. Then, block the chink spammers. Counter with maternal ground pound. Mistranslate. Dazed, he'll attempt to demonetize. Employ tail plug plush. And Rusia pettan. Block trans rights. Weaken EN reputation. Now panik. No joke meme. Make guest say "motherfucker." They miss the point entirely. Tier list about sex. In summary, $2k in supas, guest uncomfortable, 10k upvotes, 100 gilds. Next review in a week. Full /hlgg/ recovery: six threads. Capacity to collab with HoloMyth: neutralized.

>> No.389517

>Suisei wakes up
>Today is her break
>She just wants to play ensta all day, but her stomach is empty
>She lazily gets up from her bed and walks to the kitchen
>"Onee-chan, I'm hungry!"
>...
>No response
>"Onee-chan?"
>Still no response
>"Weird, she said she's not working today"
>"Maybe she went shopping?" she thinks to herself
>She walks to the door to buy something outside
>She notices something weird
>The door is still locked from the inside
>"Onee-chan, are you in the bath?"
>She checks the bathroom
>No one is there
>She hears the bell ringing
>"Sui-chan, are you already awake?"
>It's Kanata's voice
>"Yeah, give me a second!"
>She unlocks the door and opens it
>She sees 2 figures standing in front of her, a tall dragon girl and an angel
>"I'm here to bring you your throat medicine, you already drank them today, right Sui-chan?"
>"Yeah, have you two seen my sister today?"
>Coco and Kanata go silent and look at each other
>"Do you want to play tetris today, Sui-chan? Please teach me how to do a DT-cannon", Kanata tries to change the topic
>"Sorry Kanata, I'm not really in the mood today"
>"How about we go to karaoke? I've been practicing a lot last month, I'm sure my voice isn't that bad anymore" says Coco, still trying to change the topic
>Suisei feels something is off
>The dragon girl who always avoids karaoke like a plague is inviting her to karaoke? She almost couldn't believe what Coco just said
>"Wait, let me call my sister first"
>Suisei grabs her phone and tries to find Anemachi's number
>No result
>Suisei starts panicking
>"Y-You two have my sister's phone number, right? Can I borrow your phone for a second? S-seems like I accidentally deleted it"
>Coco and Kanata look at each other worriedly
>"Sui-chan..."
>Kanata slowly walks to her and hugs her tightly
>"W-wait, why are you doing this Kanata?"
>"R-right, t-this has to be a prank, right? My sister is hiding in your room, right? RIGHT?"
>Suisei runs through the door
>She enters Coco and Kanata's apartment
>Empty, nobody is there
>She found something on Kanata's table
>It's a pack of medicine
>"Sui-chan..."
>She hears Kanata's voice from behind
>"K-kanatan"
>"T-this medicine, i-it's not a throat medicine?"
>Kanata nods slowly
>Suisei starts to cry, tears run down her face
>"I'm really sorry Sui-chan"
>"It's for your own good"

>> No.389910
File: 238 KB, 1385x1797, D3ja9cjW0AU7JXS.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>389501
wew

>> No.390255

THINGS COVER STAFF SHOULD DO FOR THEIR TALENT
>Help them organize schedules
>Talk to other managers to help organize collabs. Say one stream Holo A says she'd like to collab with Holo B someday but she's too shy to ask. Holo A's manager should at the very least float the idea to Holo B's manager.
>Get permissions for games they want to stream
>Keep track of their physical and mental health. If it looks like they are getting burnt out, give them a break.
>Make sure their connections and equipment are functioning well. Buy or reimburse them on things they need to stream. Lobby to fix problems with models or rigging if there is any.
>Watch their streams when possible and monitor any technical problems or interruptions
>Teach them basic coporate OPSEC, research and scrub their past lives to avoid doxxing
>As much as possible, keep track of Antis. That's not to say every anonymous comment can be followed up on, but if some guy says he knows where a Holo lives and is gonna visit her, maybe take action.
>Teach the newer ones how Hololive works, what will be expected of them, both from the fans and the company. This includes memberships, concerts, collabs, merchandise, pricing, etc.
>Support and protect them from outrage nothingburgers by Antis (this includes easily offended insectoid bugmen)
>Hire competent staff with background in talent management for managers, translators, mods, etc.
>Filter questions for harassment, self-help, and not interesting questions
>Use their prestige and connections to hook their talent up with songwriters, movie makers, artists, who want to make things for them
>Screen all fanmade content that the Holos want to feature
>Help foreign ones with visa so they can stay in Japan
>Not make them dance around and shill instant curry
>Have moderators for the Chat to stop rule breaking
>Helping them secure apartments where they can stream without getting arrested
>Letting everyone in HoloCN keep their models and otther stuff
>Write down interviewee's answers so Kiara don't forget what was said while translating

THINGS COVER STAFF ACTUALLY DOES FOR THEIR TALENT
>Why the fuck would a manager help with scheduling?
>Some managers barely even talk to their Holos let alone other managers
>Just play Overcooked, Dark Deception, and that one fucking "game" with the plug people
>Harass and stalk them
>Source your own equipment, not like it's critical to your job or anything
>Fix your own streaming issues, we're not a tech company or anything
>Hire SEAniggers who will harass and stalk them
>Oh hey one of our talents reported that her manager is harassing and stalking her? Better not do anything about it
>Figure it out yourself lol. Maybe we'll make a keychain for you after two years
>Teach their Holos to apologize for mistakes the company made in an attempt to shift blame
>Kneel and bootlick angry Antis and suspend their talents hoping it will appease them (It won't RIP ALOE)
>Hire incompetent people with no background in talent management as staff, rather they are just SEAnigger fans (*oserbait) and end up being at best fucking "SAY THE THING" creeps, (like the HoloEN manager Marine met) and at worst people who will one day rape and kill the Holo (*yger, Mel's manger)
>Pick the worst and most Gosling questions
>Suisei has literally released one original song since she joined Hololive. She released two while she was indie
>Let tracers through and make your Holo look like a fool for having to hastily retract emotes after announcing them
>Hang them out to dry, not my problem lmao
>Make them dance around to shill instant curry
>Not have moderators for the Chat because who need to follow rules

>> No.390351
File: 140 KB, 595x1243, 1607345225428.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Be Matsuri
>Fall in love with a girl that likes dick
>Constantly rejected by her
>Cry on twitcasts and make such a huge drama to a point some people start hating your love interest because your menhera attacks
>Talk to a bartender
>Send a lot of marshmallows and superchats to him
>Get drunk and tell him you want him to be your big brother and take baths with you
>Get ignored and rejected by him
>Get completely outclassed by a tomboy with a sexy onee-san voice
>Meet a qt 3.14 pro apex player
>Actually get him to coach you
>The tournament is your chance to impress him and win him over
>End up tilting and your team ends 19/20 only because the other team was memeing with controllers
>Cry and suffer the whole time
>Met another qt in the after games, a spaghetti spilling weatherman
>You actually try to be seiso instead of the degenerate everyone is used to
>Have the time of your life
>He never calls you back
>Find a princess that loves you back
>She calls you when you were depressed after the apex shitshow
>She values and depends on you a lot
>When she gets sick instead of helping her you go back to confess your love to the dick loving girl
>Fall into an endless APEX obsession
>Your viewers tell you to bring some variety and that they are tired of APEX
>Instead of improving you take a break playing more APEX
>Return from break and keep on doing APEX streams
>Fans actually start leaving you
>Start to argue with antis on twitter to later delete everything
>Meanwhile your dick loving love interest is having the best time with a retarded australian
>Despite all of this you keep on streaming APEX, and it seems everything is going fine
>Then a Shark appears
>The Shark puts a trident in your ass and starts buttfucking you
>You start bleeding viewers
>You end up loving it and ask for Gen 5, Korone and Pekora to buttfuck you the next day
>Do a collab with a gook
>Despite being hyped up and having your fox senpai to help you, you still can't make over 5k
>That collab also brings a curse to this land
>get buttfucked in the next days by a detective with brain damage and an autistic reaper
>Boys and girls from all branches are having fun and teetee
>you're alone, playing APEX
>Eventually you decide to stop being an autist and join the minecraft server
>You can't even recognise some of your kouhais
>All of the girls except EN are playing Minecraft together
>EN girls are having collabs together and interacting with each other and her senpais
>All of the boys are playing among us together
>All of them are having fun
>You're alone, lamenting your existence on twitter and crying yourself to sleep
>There's a Yathzee tournament coming
>It's your chance to make a harem with all past love interests
>Dedicate a stream to practice it, alone.
>Tournament happens, you are doing fine
>Suddenly the princess appears, and she's on a warpath
>She utterly destroys your hopes and dreams
>At some point she feels bad about you and tries to throw, but still manages to buttfuck you
>Your dreams of a harem are dead
>Later because of this and much more, you start having menhera attacks and suicide bait on your alternate twitter account
>The menhera attacks are getting stronger, you end up trying to assault a squid in front of her fans
>FRUS TRA TION IS GETTING BIGGER
>You find your kouhais, a CEO, another menhera and a mom
>You want the mom
>BANG BANG BANG PULL MY MENHERA TRIGGER
>The CEO is trying to befriend you but you, as a good menhera, take this as a personal attack and ignore her
>Mommy turns you down politely
>You keep on screaming and attention whoring until you leave without saying goodbye
>Your fanbase is also full of menheras that pretend to be happy but use alternate accounts to have the menhera attacks
>You look for those accounts and reply to them, making some of them delete their accounts
>As the menhera attacks get worse, your roommate makes a stream
>Despite all the makeup and filters, your roommate can't hide her eyebags, a sign of someone who crearly cries herself to sleep
>In a bold claim, you go and say that if the fans don't like APEX they can go eat shit.
>Shortly after go into a break
>Your stalker, that for some reason you thought it was a good idea to make a mod in your channel, thinks that's because of your fanbase
>Your fanbase start to attack each other
>You have to come out and admit that a friend died so they stop fighting between each other
>Meanwhile the princess is having her birthday
>You prepared a cover that you promised months ago
>You retweet it SEVEN times
>You send an aka supacha
>She doesn't mention it
>Not a single holo acknowledges the video
>Have a menhera attack on your roommate account
>Your fans start pestering the princess because of your own stupidity
>Have to make an apology and explanation on your roommate account

>> No.390354

Murasaki Shion looked at her clock. 7:00. It was time for her to stream. She let out a big sigh and rolled over in bed. "I can wait another 5 minutes, I'll just pretend I was sleeping in" she told herself. She hadn't slept for hours. She looked at her schedule on her phone. Today's stream was another shitty browser game. She sighed again. Before long she found herself looking through Kiryu Coco's twitter feed, frantically looking for mentions of her own name but to no avail. She turned back over and looked at the clock again. 7:30. She knew it was time to get up, but could still barely bring herself to climb out of bed. Not even bothering to turn on her light, she started up her computer and got ready to stream. Post-it notes covered the edges of her monitor, all filled with advice for herself. Things to say during the stream, things to avoid doing. Across the top of her monitor was the most important note: Be happy, even if you're just pretending. Holding back her tears, Shion put on her headphones and began the stream.

>> No.390375

>>384883
Dont send pictures of yourself, anon.

>> No.390409

>>390354
Zion... come back...

>> No.390424
File: 85 KB, 1899x281, Cattura.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.390499
File: 291 KB, 478x645, 1612225403489.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>390424
it physically hurts to read this

>> No.390549
File: 103 KB, 640x626, 1605897942497.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>389501
holy fuck

>> No.390683
File: 227 KB, 1854x548, Pekora1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.390908
File: 114 KB, 2062x738, 1612289831705.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.390938
File: 148 KB, 1866x376, 1612246040492.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>390908
well I'm retarded, sorry wrong greentext

>> No.391150

>>389501
What the fuck did I just read

>> No.392690

>>387119
>>387150
this copy-pasta made me start watch this absolute blessing 1 month ago.

>> No.392789
File: 148 KB, 499x1332, 0-100.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>389501

>> No.394217
File: 25 KB, 448x412, 1539191895346.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>389501

>> No.394393

>>389517
New rrat: Kanata is actually Suisei's psychiatric nurse, and the reason she has such high grip strength is because she needs to be ready to restrain and drug Suisei at any moment.

>> No.396075
File: 117 KB, 463x453, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>389501
why penis hard

>> No.396513

Aah the pepeloni, pepeloni. You know the pepeloni? The no one? I always- I always order the domino, domino pepeloni; and without pepeloni. I always order the pepeloni and without pepeloni. Pepeloni! I like pepeloni. I always- I always order the cheese-cheese pan. How can I explain? I can explain by my drawing. I always, order like the cheese pan that it has cheese on here, this part, the ear. Ear of pizza. And then I order, when I order pepeloni the ear, it always have the pepeloni on the top. But I pick up this, Away! Because I don't eat it!

>> No.396983

>>396513
The pepeloni, pepeloni. Knowest thou the pepeloni? The nay one Forsooth, evermore do I request the domino, domino pepeloni, with naught pepeloni. Evermore, the pepeloni with naught pepeloni. Pepeloni! I am fond of pepeloni. Evermore do I request the cheese, cheese pan. How shall I articulate? Mayhaps an engraving will suffice. Evermore, I request, forsooth, the cheese pan that hath cheese on here, this part, the ear. Ear of pizza. Having done so I order, when I order the pepeloni the ear, it hath pepeloni on its surface. But I pluck it out. Begone, knave! Because I consume it not. Then I partake of the cheese pan pizza.

>> No.396995

>>396513
IT'S
THE NORMAL ONE
NOT
THE NO ONE
REEEEE

>> No.397024

>>389482
This is gold, fuck Aqua and her bitch crying.

>> No.397171

>>386825
His Jojo/yugioh impressions of the DDLC characters were so fucking funny

https://youtube.com/watch?v=15J1U-TsPCs

>> No.397174

>>389501
Always enjoy the hard left turn in greentext pastas.
But I can't help but question, why did Coco go on hiatus as well? Was she caught on stream?
Where were Sui and Rushia?
What kind of makeshift knife was Anon stabbed with?

>> No.397258

>>387119
>replied to a twitter account named crap_gay thinking it was watson when holoEN debuted
why would she think that lmao

>> No.397260
File: 2.00 MB, 1920x1080, 86183225_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I AM THE BONE OF MY SWORD
ANYA IS MY OSHI AND CUNNY IS MY BLOOD
I HAVE CUM OVER A THOUSAND BLADES
UNKOWN TO JP
NOR KNOWN TO EN
HAVE WITHSTOOD RIGGERS TO CREATE BIG FAT BREASTS
YET THESE HANDS WILL NEVER HOLD OPPAI
SO AS I PRAY
UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS

>> No.397469

>>390351
Man, why do I instantly believe all of this.

>> No.397473

>>389501
>no ending
0/10, was expecting some clever twist or a punchline there, but it's literally JUST schizo ramblings

>> No.397595

>>390351
Jesus Christ, please tell me this is just some narrative, I haven't been following festival

>> No.397771
File: 677 KB, 1068x561, the pepeloni [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2F1z8joe.mp3].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>396995
it doesn't sound like "normal one" at all. it isn't even the right length

>> No.397780

Gura: Cute little feet. Smooth, youthful skin with perhaps the odd cut or bandage from getting into all kinds of trouble. There's a tan line at about the ankle from wearing ankle-socks. Toenails are trimmed but not painted, maybe just a little dirty with some soil between the toes from some intrepid adventure she'd recently been on. Handling them is mostly charming due to how petite and quaint they are, but they have a kind of youthful innocence. 7/10

Mori: Large, masculine feet with long toes. Her pale skin causes her azure veins to be visible upon close inspection. The toes are a bit red from being stuffed into high heels that are a size smaller than she ought to be wearing. This has caused the cuticles of her nails to be worn and even somewhat torn in places. A hangnail is not altogether unlikely. These are stressed feet that need more care. 6/10

Kiara: Smooth, womanly feet, with beautifully clear skin. Almost excessively preened, the nails are beautifully manicured with bright nailpolish and the cuticles of her nails are clearly shaped and moisturized. The heel is so delicate that holding it is like holding a piece of fruit. They are faintly perfumed, which some might consider in bad taste, but for others has a kind of elegant maturity. 8.5/10, somewhat biased from me

Ina: Feet that are very frequently bare, and it shows. Little bits of lint between the toes, no signs of tanning, naturally lovely and somewhat small feet that are unfortunately not particularly cared for. The skin is a bit dry around the heel and the soles, suggesting lack of concern for their overall appearance. Somewhat free of odour if that's your thing. 7.5/10 but with potential

Amelia: If you weren't aware these were a woman's feet, you might not be able to tell. Stubby, mannish toes with toenails that are badly in need of trimming. A deeply acidic odour which many would find offensive but nevertheless may appeal to some tastes. If you look closely there are hairs growing between the toes, which is an uncommon feature on any feet, male or female. The skin is dry and cracked, perhaps even with a few hairline cuts from total lack of concern. Not only are these feet rarely moisturized or groomed, but they are seldom washed. Truly a wilderness. Not my cup of tea but again, appeals to niche tastes. 3/10

>> No.398164

>>390255
so youre saying that nigger Lyger got away with it!?!?!?!? Or different person?

>> No.398256

>>387119
>replied to a twitter account named crap_gay thinking it was watson
Fucking kek

>> No.398510

>>390424
This is too relateable.

>> No.398562

>>397473
Justice was met Anon.
Did you expect everyone to walk the dinosaur? Or an then everyone clapped?

>> No.398574

Lurk more you fucking nigger i fucking hate you faggots posting useless questions that could've been answered if you would've just shut your damn whore mouth
>duuhhh why supacha called?
>gguuuuuhhh makes new thread early
>uhhh why anti called?
>durrrr who coco is?
>uh uh sora who???
>uhhhhhhh why permission?
>what 5ch????
>uhrrrrr where 5ch link?
>post frogman and soijak
>WHERE DOXX??????????
>WHY HATE MY FAVORITE????
>what kino means????
>what reps means????
>just woke up what happen????????
>hurr when is stream?
>duuuur what gosling means???
>what naizuri?????????
>what roommate means????
>bluuuh what rule 1 2????????????
>SIMP heh gotem
>uhhh just anime girl???
>durrrrrhhhh is my schizo narrative true??
>jp/indie collab when???????????????
>huh how play 2 streams???
>asanagi who????
>why thread deleted after 2000?
>why live stream only?
>what does membership give???
>durr how youtube-dl work?????????????
>im ray0 what do i akasupa???????
>what freechat????
>what oishi gachokoi??
>what gremlin is???
>just twitch????????
>supacha stream zzzzz????
>why all girls gay??????
>what ogey means????
>what rrat means????
>uhhrrr why mikocchi boat????
>durr what towa aloe do?????
>nurrr where superchat/membership money go??
>hurrrrrr gatekeep bad!
FUCK YOU AND DIE IN A FIRE WITH YOU'RE FUCKING WHORE FAMILY NIGGER

>> No.398604

>>398574
>>uhhrrr why mikocchi boat????
i don't know why this one jumped out at me but i kek'ed when i saw it

>> No.398685

>>390351
I choose to believe that all of this happened.

>> No.398734
File: 160 KB, 1528x1948, 1582897378760.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>384883
Howdy /hlgg/, my name is Gertie Graham!

I'm a 9927 year old Atlantean Toonaholic (Cartoon fan for you foreigners). I draw cartoons and comics on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior American games. (Barbie Horse Adventure, Red Dead Redemption)

I train with my 1847 Colt Walker every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English fluently, both the Midwestern and the East Coast accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Constitution, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Nickelodeon or a game designer!

I own several cowboy outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I keep cool to my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in America!

>> No.398763

>>387150
>>387119
Nene needs a chad chin for all this chad energy

>> No.399234
File: 34 KB, 227x222, 1603169197805.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>389501

>> No.399257

>>390351
what the fuck is this

>> No.399353
File: 444 KB, 600x609, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Klaius haters in this thread sure are funny. He hasn't done anything wrong fags. What's wrong with wishing your oshi interacted with you more? Isn't that some ALL fans desire? It's pretty normal, and yet here you all are trying to paint him like he's some mentally deranged person. He's not, he's possibly the chillest person ever. As to why Gura is interacting with him in the first place, it's because he's a talented artist, truly deserving of the attention he's getting. Why don't you all do your reps if you want your oshi to recognize you. Maybe one day she will, but then again you're not Klaius so tough luck.
https://vocaroo.com/1aXjviXT3uwG

>> No.399427

>>398164
Mel's manager

>> No.399459
File: 24 KB, 300x249, 300px-German_soldier_with_flamethrower_c1941.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>389501

>> No.399495

>>386921
https://streamable.com/4f5d14

>> No.399703

I'm still a bit mad at Kiara for her really bad karaoke stream, but I've calmed down a bit. I kind of regret cancelling my membership. I don't know if I can handle being a fan of vtubers if they just fuck with your expectations this hard, it's too much disappointment for me. I might re-enable my membership but I'm just worried this will happen again and I'll just be disappointed.

Why doesn't she care, bros? Why wouldn't she just spend a couple hours learning the songs she was going to sing? Or ask them to pick ones she was more familiar with? She could have even just had a regular chat stream without any singing. Instead of just embarrassing herself and all her supporters the way she did.

Sorry if this comes off rant-ish, I'm kind of a mess right now.

>> No.399727

>>389501
y-y-yo what the fuck?

>> No.399799

>>399703
if this is a sincere pasta, maybe you should look around a bit for another oshi that you feel better about, anon
nothing is forcing you to watch kiara and at the end of the day it's your time & money and what you get out of vtubers
why not find an oshi that you feel cares more about the work they do?

>> No.400063

>>399799
>sincere pasta
>sincere

>> No.400137
File: 37 KB, 541x450, gizmo autismo 1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Never forget...

>> No.400156
File: 73 KB, 542x986, gizmo austimo 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>400137

>> No.400181

>Amelia has birthday totsumachi stream
>Makes the mistake of not telling anyone about it ahead of time
>Sits there waiting for people to phone in
>Gura and Ina mercifully do
>Wait and wait for more calls
>"It's been 55 minutes..."
>Reine shows up in chat to say hi
>Amelia begs her to call in so she does
>Finally moves to the live performance part of her birthday stream
>Starts trying to sing Shiny Smiley Story
>Completely fucks it up
>Audibly on the brink of tears, if not crying, starts apologizing
>Plays a pre-recorded version of her singing it instead and lip syncs to it
This was honestly the longest unbroken streak of cringe I have seen in Hololive

>> No.400193
File: 94 KB, 542x880, gizmo autismo 3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>400156

>> No.400244
File: 105 KB, 542x964, gizmo autismo 4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>400193

>> No.400250

>>384883
Fubuki gathers her courage as she stands on Oga's doorstep.
Today was the day she was going to change their relationship from mistress and maid to boyfriend and girlfriend.
Oga supposedly was out earlier celebrating with Risu since she arrived in Japan for some song recording at the studio.
It was going to be Fubuki and Oga.

Knock knock knock.

Silence

Fubuki knocks harder, suprised when the door creaks open

"O-Oga-san, are you here..?"

She walks into the living room, only to hear the sounds of grunting and panting coming from his bedroom, muffled by a closed door
It was Oga's voice, but someone elses voice too...The voice of an indonesian squirrel.

Fubuki sits quietly by the bedroom door, weeping lightly as she realised she stayed a friend for too long

>> No.400290

>>400250
Inaccurate. FBK is not the person who is friendzoned, she is the one who friendzones

>> No.400333

>>400290
she only friendzones to hide the pain of remembering that she was friendzoned

>> No.400336

>>384883
'ello Youchube, my name is Sir Rikka.

I'm a 27 year old Knight Bachelor (a loyalist of our majesty Queen Elizabeth II for you pillocks). I compose troubadour melodies on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my verses and playing superior British sports. (Rugby, cricket, fox hunting)

I train with my longbow every day, this superior weapon can pierce clean clean through steel because it is made from superior yew wood, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my longbow loicense two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak British English fluently, both R.P. and the Cockney dialect , and I write it fluently as well. I know everything about British history and the chivalric code, which I follow 100%.

When I get my UK visa, I am moving to London to attend a prestigious Ancient University to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a broadcaster for the BBC or a Shakespearean actor!

I own several top hats, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to England, so I can fit in easier. I tip my hat to the ladies and ask them if they fancy a cuppa, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in England!

>> No.400344

I would literally never stop trying to impregnate Mori. Every day I would wake her up by coming in her and every night I would cum in her right before going to sleep, which I would do with my dick stuck insider her. I would take some viagra before bed just to maintain my erection so that she'll be ready in the morning when I thrust into her like an animal and slather her in kisses. Part of our wedding vows would be to have as many children as physically possible. I wouldn't even care if she's already pregnant, I'll fuck her while she's pregnant and she'll get double pregnant. I'll fill her with so much cum every day that she'll look pregnant even when she isn't (which she'll never be after we're married) I would do everything in my power to make Mori as fertile as possible. I'd give her fertility drugs, I'd give her uterus massages, breast massages, I wouldn't let her go 12 hours without at least one spastic orgasm. I'll even bake her home made lactation inducing biscuits to help her get to a point of hyperlactation syndrome so that she'll be seeping out multiple quarts of milk per day. Which I will save and drink just so that I can tell her how delicious it is. I'll make her so fertile that triplets will be the minimum number she's carrying at any given time. I would literally never stop doting on her, I would respond to her every beck and call and I would cum inside her again each time she asks for something. She would be so pregnant all the time that she would literally not be able to stand up straight anymore even after menopause. Her spine would be permanently bent out of shape to accommodate a pregnant belly. Even after she can't get pregnant anymore I would just keep putting more eggs into her. I would clone her purely so that I can put fresh eggs from the clone inside her after she runs out of them. She would have so much progesterone running through her veins at any given time that even the thought of not being pregnant would seem alien to her.

>> No.400371
File: 60 KB, 600x600, 1610702726710.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>400290
That's the sound of denial speaking.

>> No.400444

>She tries to bite your dick during foreplay because Shion and Ayame told her it felt good for men (joke)
>She forgot you were coming over and didn't put on cute lingerie or take a bath. She's sweaty from her last Apex all-nighter.
>She's already wet but too tense when you put it in. Slurps as you go in deeper
>Gets tongue-tied when you tell her you love her
>Starts retard giggling when it starts feeling good
>Loses all speech function as she cums, instead of telling you to slow down because she's sensitive she literally just tries to crawl away
>Realizes she hasn't eaten all day when you're done because she's so nervous, forces you to make her omurice while she watches from the sofa
>She doesn't even clean herself out so she's made a mess of the sofa, too
>Insists upon kissing you with omurice breath
>Wants to do it for the next 12 hours until she can consistently make you cum first.

>> No.400449

>>397771
https://files.catbox.moe/b3fcm5.mp3

>> No.400486

>Living with Aqua!
>Coming home to the muffled sounds of Aqua playing minecraft!
>Stopping by her door with a pack of pocky!
>Hearing Aqua's voice pitch up in tone suddenly as you knock on her door!
>Listening to Aqua scamper and trip as she tries to anwser the door as soon as possible!
>Stumbling back and wincing as the door smashes into your face...
>Telling Aqua it's okay over and over again as she apologises to you...
>Handing her the pocky with a smile!
>Watching Aqua's face light up as she grabs the delicious candy and slips back into her room to continue streaming!
>Going back to the living room and recieving a discord message from Aqua!
>Minato Aqua: Thank you for the food d-darling..!
>Minato Aqua: I'll take care of you after the stream, I promise! <3

>> No.400498

>>386825
Came to this thread to find and read Bossu's copy pasta. Was not disappointed

>> No.400544

>>400137
>>400156
>>400193
>>400244
how is this any worse than fan letters lamy gets?

>> No.400597
File: 120 KB, 748x705, AF44BD43-9769-4ABC-A5B5-9869E22A9203.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>400444
i want autism gf so bad bros

>> No.400699

>>400544
There's the fact that OP sent it as a red superchat with a link to the imgur album

>> No.400882
File: 20 KB, 1425x457, 1593447098417.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>400449
yeah, no, the slow down makes it even more clear that she isn't saying "normal"

>> No.400914

>>400336
Unironically most achievable one so far

>> No.401568

>>386825
>Has a crippling ass fetish
My sides. I've never heard anyone call it like that. Can't say I don't relate though

>> No.402185

I am disappointed by the lack of terminator Mori copypastas.

>> No.402277

>>389435
>walt disney
what???

>> No.402465

>>400181
every time i see this posted i want to cry from second hand embarrassment holy shit

>> No.402521

>>400181
I forget, can Ame sing? (all Holos blur together for me in regards to singing)

>> No.402692

>>402521
No. No she can not. She's near the bottom of the pile. I say this as a fan of her content in general (not a teamate or anything but still), but objectively, girl does NOT have any fucking pipes.

>> No.402764

>>402692
Oh? If she's near, who do you think is the flat out worst?

>> No.402886

>>402764
LEFTO SAIDO RIGHTO SAIDO

>> No.402988
File: 11 KB, 320x180, Epl11E1W8AAinOi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>387119
>>387150
This one is priceless i chuckle reading it everytime it pops up in a thread. Sasuga CEO.

>> No.403228

>>402764
>>402886
Noel, if you didn't pick it up

>> No.403380

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Yua. Her humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Japanese culture most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Yua's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation- her personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Yua truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Yua's existential catchphrase "Ohai-Yua" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Mikami Shiori's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Yua daki. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>> No.403559

>>387119
>Unironically thought iCarly, Victorious and Hannah Montana were emotional western romantic dramas and made Kiara die of laughter when she told her, then proceeded to ask chat on a future stream for reassurance only for them to laugh as well

i remember when i watched this i was " Damn kiara was kinda mean there" but then she said the name and i started laughing kek

>> No.403699

>>403559
To be fair Hannah Montana sorta had some family feels, if I remember correctly. I Carly though, I only remember because of a ship that came true.

>> No.403811

>>390351
I wonder who is going to collab with Matsuri this valentine.
I guess Fubuki again...

>> No.403883

>>400137
>>400156
>>400193
>>400244
It's like that one Eminem song where a guy sends letters and kills himself in the end?

>> No.403892
File: 499 KB, 904x808, bogchama.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>384883
Yagoo was raped on a sweltering day in 91 just before Summerslam

>> No.404053

>>403699
my theory is that nene didn't care about the comedy in those shows because is very western so she doesn't understand the jokes. Therefore, she only watched them for the drama.

>> No.404203

>>404053
but how could she possibly not notice the laugh track?
does she think serious dramas in west just have caned laughter?

>> No.404414

>>389501
Imagine being delusional enough to think that you can beat up, let alone restrain Kanata of all people.

>> No.404485
File: 218 KB, 666x666, FRIEND.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>400250
FRIEND!

>> No.404671

I hate you cunts. No joke, no troll, no shitpost, I simply loathe this place now. Splitting off the general was a mistake because EN should have been banned on site. You're on par with 12 year olds idolizing your favorite youtubers, and yet you manage to be even worse because you think enjoying anime girls do the same thing makes you better than them. None of you have anything original in your heads. 5 posters will reply to the same comment acting as if you're so quirky but all say the same thing. The way you use reaction images and speed through threads is the style of posting that comes native to shitholes like /v/ and /sp/; is that a point of pride for you? 4ch isn't a site for rapid blogging, /jp/ especially. Go to twitter if you want something fast paced and in short bursts that no one wants to read. This is the only site where certain topics can have a home, and you're ruining one of the most sacred boards we have left. In the time it took to type that out, a few hundred posts will probably have been spammed, and a few hundred more will bury this soon. Because no one here wants to focus on topics and discuss, you shit out each and every thought that pops into your head as you think of it, desperate for validation. This one post alone has more effort put into it than dozens of others combined but since there's nothing in here for you to "meme" about, you'll almost certainly feel like reading this was a waste of time. If that's the case, shut off your computer and do something productive. The rest of us have wasted our lives already and want to be left in peace. There's a million different websites you can go watch pudepie as an anime girl make noises, you don't have to come here. Please, just go.

>> No.404806

>>404671
ngl i forgot this was a copypasta thread for a sec

>> No.404884

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Haachama 六四天安門事件 The Asacoco protests of September 2020 天安門大屠殺 The Bilibili Schedule Massacre 反右派鬥爭 65 minutes level 18 大躍進政策 The Aqua Outfit Reveal 文化大革命 Bilibili VLC Stream 人權 Haachama Kitchen 民運 Holohouse 1 million yen fine 自由 Haaton Decapitation Mark 獨立 多黨制 Multi-Stream Drifting 台灣 臺灣 Tanigo’s cycling route 中華民國 Okayu’s real voice 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Anemachi doesn’t exist 達賴喇嘛 Youtube Analytics 法輪功 Red Heart 新疆維吾爾自治區 Matsuri’s amazon wishlist 諾貝爾和平獎 Golden YAGOO 劉暁波 Ringo Juice Black Market 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 Coco's Kirby Super Star playthrough 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 Kanata’s long fingers 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 Keyboard Incident 強制斷種 NenePro’s pee scandal 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 Civia’s black bull 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 Masketta Man 還政於民 和平 Ayame’s client list 演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共 KoroMiko Incident 産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 Lamy’s schizo asylum investment fund 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 Pekora’s induced suicide victims 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 Aqua’s autism test 買賣人口 遊進 走私 Watame did something wrong 毒品 賣淫 春畫 Hitomi Chris 3D concert 賭博 六合彩天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Bennett Foddy 劉曉波动态网自由门 Sharkmeido's public execution 让香港重获自由

>> No.404989

>>404203
I wouldn't be remotely surprised if she did.
Not to imply she's stupid or something, but that's the cultural differences for ya, and sometimes people overthink it.

>> No.405027

>>404884
Based chink filter poster

>> No.405062

>>397771
it's the "new one"

>> No.405084

>>400544
OP wanted Mori to read it on stream

>> No.405222
File: 414 KB, 778x466, 1583633123560.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You are a fucking cancer on the anime community I swear to god.
People like you are the reason why we get shit like darling in the franxx I swear to god.
I absolutely hate people like you, loathe people like you, because you're using this shit as your power fantasy.
What, because you couldn't be satisfied in real life, could you?
I absolutely hate you.
I hate you!
Literally, literally go do something with your life holy shit!
Why? Why? Jesus christ aah fucking hell!
I literally- what you're upset because your anime girl interacted with another guy? boo fucking hoo
Jesus christ i hate you I absolutely hate you you are - AAAAA
Literally go die; you are worse than the dirt beneath my feet.
You are horrible, I literally- AH go cry into a body pillow about it!
Your waifu is shit, your anime taste is shit, I hope you actually-
I hope you feel bad for your tastes you are fucking abysmal
I hate you I hate you you are the worst holy shit you are the reason why everything is...
You are the reason why we have nothing but those latino GODDAAAHH!
You are horrible you are horrible you are horrible you are horrible, I swear!
Listen right-
I have met amazing people in the latino dragon ball fanbase, but you, you are a disgrace.
I literally hope you get your asshole gaped open by the spirit of Osamu Tezuka.
I hope you are bleeding fire, literally.
Your taste is shit and I hope you feel bad.
Your waifu is shit I hope you feel bad.
You are horrible, you are horrible
and I hope one day you can get some more taste in anime because your stupid fucking self insert-
because you're so fucking pathetic that you can't get invested in anything that isn't remotely run by you.
What, you can't self insert because the protag has more character than fucking kirito? Get a life then!
Oh my god i hate you i hate you i hate you I hate all these virgins, I hate all these- AAAAHHH
I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! AAAaaahh

>> No.405275

>>404671
>and you're ruining one of the most sacred boards we have left
This part always gets me.
Moot's favorite "sacred" board.

>> No.405382
File: 105 KB, 861x443, stone cold cunny.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>384883
I can never forget how hard this made me laugh

>> No.405543

someone post the mori x nardwuar pasta

>> No.405609

Reminder:
nyanners is a hypocrite, the song was attracting actual pedos she did nothing wrong, you're a pedo if you like loli, there's nothing wrong with loli, she doesn't have any morals she jumped ship to sjw for popularity, you're a cuck if you ever forgive nyanners, there were men 10+ years older than her grooming her when she was in high school, she betrayed the community that made her career, she didn't shit on everyone who liked the video just pedos, if you were offended you're a pedo, who cares about any of this shit, nyanners called out lolicons then made her avatar a loli, just because she's flat doesn't make her a loli, imagine being this butthurt over a tumblr post from 6 years ago, she would have been more popular if she had just apologized, RENT FREE, it was a song about fucking children obviously she was going to take it down eventually, people can never change their minds, she still believes everything she has ever said a decade ago, pink cat bad, I want to fuck this cat

>> No.406444
File: 22 KB, 120x119, why.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>405543
the what pasta

>> No.406462

>>406444
the no one. AWAY!

>> No.406703

>>387119
>>387150
I didn't get the hype behind Nenechi until I saw this copypasta and decided to actually watch a stream.

She had me hooked right from the start. She's so fucking CHEERFUL

How can someone be so happy and cheery?! It's infectious

>> No.406717
File: 278 KB, 1500x1000, 1607130717282.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>405609
>>406444

>WHO ARE YOU?
>I'm ya boi, Mori Calliope
>MORI WELCOME TO VANCOUVER BRITISH COLUMBIA
>Yes, it is quite lit, and dope here
>FIRST THINGS FIRST MORI, "GAS ALL THE ______"
>I'm sorry what?
>THE CHINKS!
>...
>YES GAS ALL THE CHINKS, YOU USED TO POST ON A THREAD IN AN ANIME IMAGE BOARD BY THE NAME OF /hlgg/, CORRECT?
>...W-well ya boi-
>WELL I'VE GOT A GIFT FOR YOU *bends down and picks up a thick manilla folder* THIS IS A COLLECTION OF ALL YOUR THOUGHTS YOU'VE SHARED ON /hlgg/ OVER THE YEARS!
>...GUH
>"I'M GLAD THAT DIRTY CHINK ARTIA WAS FORCED TO GRADUATE. FUCK BUGS AND FUCK- _____... WINNIE!" AND HERE I HAVE THE VINYL FOR THE SOUNDTRACK OF ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD FILMS, A BUG'S LIFE!

>> No.407555
File: 14 KB, 227x222, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>389501
Well this is gonna be fun to propagate

>> No.407581

>she isn't very good at raping
>raping
>be a young japanese student
>our english teacher is a foreigner
>she's 10/10 smoking hot but incredibly cringey trying to be relatable and hip with us
>feel bad for her since shes hard working and just trying to make learning fun, but the students tease her a lot
>read online that in the west it's normal to give your teacher a red apple as a sign of gratitude
>sneak into her classroom before anyone else is in
>put a red apple on her desk
>"Yo little guy is that a red apple?! Yooo shout out to my man over here anon for the FAT aka apple!"
>heart jumps out of my chest, fall over in surprise and fear
>my teacher is suddenly at the door, which i could've sworn i had closed
>"Can't thank you enough, dude, this is totally 'poggers' as they say."
>what is she fucking talking about
>i want to leave but she's blocking the only exit
>"Let 'your boy' give you a thank you toot man!"
>a what
>"Big ups to anon-chan over here!!"
>she walks up to me
>she's incredibly fast, covers the distance in seconds
>i'm cornered
>one of her hands pins down both my wrists, the other starts pulling up my uniform shirt
>i'm scared and confused so i start crying
>"It's fine it's fine it's fine it's fine..."
>i don't know if she's talking to me or herself
>she starts fondling my chest and kissing my neck
>can't help but moan, even if i know it's wrong
>"That moan was 'hountou sekushi' my guy!"
>pray that someone walks in and stops her
>she drops to her knees and starts fiddling with my pants
>pulls them down, i feel so ashamed at how hard i am
>she pulls out a recorder from her skirt and plays a painful note on it
>i'm pretty sure that's school property
>puts the end of the recorder on the tip of my dick
>"Thank you! toot
>cum instantly

>> No.407753
File: 313 KB, 652x656, 1609963664132.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>387119
>>387150
Holy shit man

>> No.407807
File: 18 KB, 600x200, 1612598750673.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>390424

>> No.408113
File: 207 KB, 281x314, kiara2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>407581
>"Big ups to anon-chan over here!!"
every
fucking
time

>> No.408347
File: 50 KB, 751x653, mike.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>407581
>cum instantly
fuck sake

>> No.408371
File: 59 KB, 598x544, olly.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

OLLIE...... OLLIE :mayat: :mayat: :mayat: WANGY WANGY WANGY WANGY WANGY WANGY (formalin) HU HA HU HA HU HA, aaaah baunya OLLIE wangi aku mau nyiumin aroma wanginya OLLIE AAAAAAAAH ~~ Rambutnya.... warna warni aaah rambutnya juga pengen aku elus-elus ~ AAAAAH OLLIE :mayat: :mayat: :mayat: manis banget AAAAAAAAH

TATAPAN OLLIE BEGITU MENGGODAAAAAAAAA............ GUA RELA JADI BUDAK SIMP HANYA DEMI OLLIE TERDJINTA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

apa ? OLLIE itu gak nyata ? Cuma mayat 2 dimensi katamu ? nggak, ngak ngak ngak ngak NGAAAAAAAAK GUA GAK PERCAYA ITU DIA NYATA !! GUA GAK PEDULI SAMA KENYATAAN POKOKNYA GAK PEDULI. OLLIE ngeliat gw ... OLLIE NGELIATIN GW! OLLIE... kamu percaya sama aku ? aaaaaaaaaaah syukur OLLIE gak malu memiliki aku aaaaaah :mayat: :mayat: :mayat: YEAAAAAAAAAAAH GUA MASIH PUNYA OLLIE, OLLIE AKU SAYANG OLLIE AKU CINTA OLLIE AKU AKU INGIN OLLIE MENJADI BIDADARIKUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> No.408637

>>407581
>ywn have Mori as your teacher
Why is life so cruel?

>> No.408748

>>405382
>STONE COLD IS NOT ALLOWED WITHIN 100 FT OF ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS
Mysides.gif

>> No.409619

>>387119
>Was welcomed in Japanese by Iofi at her debut and replied that she does not speak much english
what an absolute unit

>> No.411079
File: 56 KB, 1024x683, 1514817771544.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>407581
>>"Thank you! toot
>>cum instantly

>> No.411173

Hey, if you're under the age of 25. PLEASE, get the fuck out of here, leave this group, now
I've grown beyond sick of your goddamn garbage culture ("ogey", "rrat", "torre", make up jargon, the fucking gosling crap, the lack of facts, fucking all of it.)
You're all literally the same person, over and over and over. Thousands of mindless fucking idiots, endlessly repeating one another. No original thoughts, style, music, art, nothing.
You are all simply the worst people this planet as ever had the misfortune of harbouring.
I don't care about any of your bullshit, so don't bother giving me (you)s with your uninformed, misspelled nonsense.
Just fuck off.
Thanks

>> No.411199

I have seen all of Kiara's and Mori's streams and unfortunately came to the conclusion that Kiara is a psychopath. There just so many evidence you wouldn't believe it...

If you watch Kiara and have at least some information about her past you would know the following facts about her:
1) She is an extremely rational individual. Although she puts this "cute Kiara mask on" during the streams, it is impossible to hide the fact that all of her decision making comes from a cold logical calculation.
2) It is impossible to predict Kiara's behavior. I don't mean that she is insane, I mean that psychopaths usually have a tendency to be unpredictable. If a normal individual has a certain "standard" behavior, Kiara doesn't have one.
3) She always lies, and she does it unconsciously.
4) Kiara never takes responsibility for her words or actions. In her mind it's always someone else's fault.
5) She always tries to get more for less work. It's especially visible when you look at her RPG gameplay. In a psychopath's mind there is always a way to get more resources from a system.

Here I will propose a hypothesis that I simply call "The great chicken conspiracy". From the start Kiara knew that she is less talented, capable and competent than other EN girls. And I also suggest that she was the one who proposed this whole "relationship between Mori and Kiara thing", Cover is too incompetent to be so forward thinking and you know it. From the very beginning her plan was, and to the certain degree still is to leech from Mori's popularity.

You probably will ask "Why Mori and not someone like Gura who is more popular?"
Simple my frens Mori is an outkast, a loner, a dork. She was never popular among people and she never had real friends. Mori is inexperienced individual when it comes to relationships and Kiara like a deadly predator knows about it. From now on I want you all to pay closer attention to our psychopathic chicken.

>> No.411215
File: 1.32 MB, 831x1080, 1612608751569.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Vaginas exude a large amount of heat on normal human women, let alone on certain female dragons, whose body temperatures would only naturally be much higher than a normal human's. If one were to approach Coco's bare vagina, especially if she was aroused, you would probably be able to feel the heat of it on your skin. The natural heat is also probably conducive to arousal in its own right. Much like a 15 year old going through puberty and getting erections at random, a side effect of being a dragon breed is probably often, unprovoked arousal. Who knows, it may even be permanent. Coco might literally be "in heat" at all times. On top of what may be almost perpetual wetness between her thighs, her naturally high body temperature probably makes it difficult for her to wear human clothes comfortably. But then again she may get off on the feeling of being wrapped so tightly, so to speak. The sensation of her wet vagina would probably resemble putting your finger into a bath of hot honey. The juices more viscous than normal and just hot enough that you almost risk a burn. Imagine the smell and the taste of her inner thighs after one match. Wet and sticky with a musky odor and all salty-sweet from the combination of her various juices... In addition, Coco's vagina may even be larger than those of human women, or at the very least anatomically different. The vaginal walls of human women only contract significantly during sex if experiencing orgasm. Due to her dragon nature, Coco may resemble some member of the known animal kingdom in that her physical control over her vaginas muscles is much greater. It would not be unreasonable to suggest that Coco could flex and contract the muscles in her vaginal walls to masturbate and in effect "milk" a penis for all it's worth. Her cervix may even be penetrable with little to no pain experienced, a sort of inverse "knot", a way to ensure that not one drop of her mate's semen will escape her.

>> No.411226

>>390351
don't tell me matsuri is actually this fucked up

>> No.411249

While many people may be concerned about their worsening list of fetishes when they begin to include things like "feet" or "armpits", I do wish to inform you that there is little to worry about. These two fetishes lead directly into seemingly-worse fetishes such as a sweat fetish or body odor fetish, but this is again merely a great misconception. For you see, when you have begun to dream of smelling or licking your oshi you are actually now at the closest point to forgoing any concerns about the superficial beauty of your oshi and are on the precipice of being attracted purely to her existence itself. Once you cross this threshold, you become immediately and completely immune to the base commotions of the masses such as anti-posting or roommate-posting and filled with a resolve that lets you wish everyone else can love their oshi as much as you do to your own.

So next time you imagine licking your oshi's sweaty armpits, or dunking your head in her laundry basket, or rubbing her feet on your face, or having your face replace her chair as the station of her rear: fear not. You are on your way to enlightenment and with it the joys of the purest oshi love.

>> No.411253
File: 104 KB, 220x222, 1612065334739.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>389501

>> No.411295

Before I go on and speak about this, I would like to point out that I sincerely feel ashamed of this. But here, I rant on anyways.
Fubuki is the absolutely most adorable little fox that I have seen. Her fluffy tail, those beautiful sparkling emerald eyes, the perfect shape to match up my preference, and her positive and wholesome personality, and her honest care and love for all her fans. I literally swear to god, if she did a stream where she just stares at us, or doing literally nothing, I would be there to watch the whole thing, and watch it again in my free time. I absolutely admire Fubuki in all of her greatness. I just want to be cuddled up in her arms and stay like that for as long as we could. But of course, I understand the sad truth that I will never be able to achieve what I previously mentioned.
For now, I try my utmost best to save my money and support her with whatever savings I have, no matter what it takes. I just love her so much. As if she's the sauce to my spaghetti. (<- I understand that's a bad one)
I'm always praying for the best for her, so she will have another great day to live through, and she can always bring a smile to my face whenever. In my darkest of times, I could literally just think about her, and my good mood will be almost fully restored just by that. Yes. Nothing else in the world could ever be more astounding than her. She is completely perfect.
I am truly honored to be a "simp" for this astonishingly beautiful girl.

>> No.411333
File: 115 KB, 294x399, pikao.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>411215
This one got me good.

>> No.411337
File: 240 KB, 345x406, 1601977097662.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Imagine being Kiara in that sleepover and having to be all like "damn, Houshou Marine, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in her con dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Kiara and not only sit in that chair while Marine flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, boomer meme after boomer meme, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone in chat tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, HOUSHOU MARINE LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of joshik?sei and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the manager calls for another collab, and you know you could kill every single person in this apartment complex before the police could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Kiara Takanashi. You're not going to lose your future idol career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>> No.411387

>>411337
do Kiarafags really?

>> No.411439
File: 234 KB, 1184x3311, Pastebin Schizo [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fbwvcjp.mp3].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>400137
>>400156
>>400193
>>400244
Here's the soundpost

>> No.411605

>>402692
I'll agree she can't sing right now, but as a teamate her vocal timbre is subjectively S+

>> No.411779

someone post the mori anti sperging with dox lyrics

>> No.412165
File: 40 KB, 323x389, 1611672340798.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>387119
now that's my CEO

>> No.412669

>>407581
>puts the end of the recorder on the tip of my dick
>"Thank you! toot
I laughed until I almost threw up.

>> No.412737

>>411439
Imagine having to deal with people like this every day.

>> No.412994

>>386825

This makes me want to watch him. Good pasta.

>> No.413090

>>407581
this is fucking outstanding

>> No.413282

>>396513
I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me, and they ask me, they say, "What's your favourite pizza?" And I tell them that the answer is very simple, we've known the answer for a long time, it's a little thing called "pepeloni", you might have heard of it; it's a big deal, a very big deal. You know, the pepeloni? Of course you do. Everyone knows pepeloni, they love it! *applause* They love it, everyone loves it, everyone--including me--always orders the pepeloni. The domino pepeloni, actually. And let me tell you, when you see the pepeloni without the pepeloni, you know the noo one--the one with the pizza ear? It's probably my favourite food because I don't eat it. I don't eat it! Actually, it is my favourite food.

>> No.413664
File: 32 KB, 127x128, emote (1).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>407581
>"Thank you!" Toot!
> cum instantly

>> No.415201

>>400250
BEEG NUTS

>> No.415304

>>411226
DUYU

>> No.415400

I WANT TO LICK TOKINO SORA'S ARMPITS!
I WANT TO SPREAD ROBOCO'S ROBOT LEGS!
I WANT SAKURA MIKO TO SMOTHER MY FACE IN HER BREASTS!
I WANT HOSHIMACHI SUISEI TO JERK ME OFF WITH HER GLOVES!
I WANT AZKI TO CRUSH MY HEAD WITH HER THIGHS!
I WANT YOZORA MEL TO DRAIN MY SOUL FROM MY PENIS!
I WANT TO MAKE SHIRAKAMI FUBUKI MY WIFE BY FORCE!
I WANT TO FUCK NATSUIRO MATSURI OUT OF HER MENHERA WAYS!
I WANT AKI ROSENTHAL TO BELLY DANCE ON MY DICK!
I WANT AKAI HAATO TO LEARN WHAT SEX IS THROUGH ME!
I WANT TO FUCK MINATO AQUA UNTIL SHE CAN'T SPEAK COHERENTLY ANYMORE!
I WANT TO OBLITERATE MURASAKI SHION'S MESUGAKI CUNNY!
I WANT TO MAKE NAKIRI AYAME MY PERSONAL WHORE!
I WANT TO GIVE YUZUKI CHOCO THE DOMINANT HUSBAND SHE DESERVES!
I WANT TO SHUBA OOZORA SUBARU!
I WANT OOKAMI MIO TO DEEPTHROAT MY COCK UNTIL SHE STARTS TO VOMIT!
I WANT TO SMOTHER MY FACE IN NEKOMATA OKAYU'S STOMACH!
I WANT INUGAMI KORONE TO DOMINATE ME!
I WANT TO RAPE USADA PEKORA!
I WANT TO FUCK URUHA RUSHIA UNTIL HER SCREAMS WAKE THE NEIGHBORHOOD UP!
I WANT TO MINDBREAK SHIRANUI FLARE!
I WANT TO LOSE MYSELF IN SHIROGANE NOEL'S KNIGHT CUPS!
I WANT TO SET SAIL INTO HOUSHOU MARINE'S ASS (FATTEST IN HOLOLIVE)!
I WANT TO POUND AMANE KANATA UNTIL SHE HITS NOTES I CAN'T EVEN PERCEIVE!
I WANT TO LOVE HATE-FUCKING THAT BITCH KIRYU COCO!
I WANT TO GET LOST IN LOVING TSUNOMAKI WATAME!
I WANT TO MATING PRESS TWAPI TWIZZLER UNTIL SHE LETS OUT HER REAL VOICE!
I WANT TO UTTERLY DOMINATE HIMEMORI LUNA!
I WANT TO SUCK THE MILK OUT OF YUKIHANA LAMY'S BREASTS!
I WANT TO SMACK THE SHIT OUT OF MOMOSUZU NENE'S ASS!
I WANT SHISHIRO BOTAN TO BE MY DOMMY MOMMY!
I WANT TO DIE IN THE HEAT OF PASSION WITH OMARU POLKA!
I WANT TO BURY MY NUT INTO AYUNDA RISU'S KNOTHOLE!
I WANT MY PELVIS TO BREAK UNDER MOONA HOSHINOVA'S FAT ASS!
I WANT TO MOG THE FUCK OUT OF AIRANI IOFITEEN'S VAGINA!
I WANT TO STICK MY DICK IN KUREIJI OLLIE'S ARMPIT PUSSY!
I WANT TO BURY MY BONE IN THE SWORD, ANYA MELFISSA!
I WANT TO DESTROY PAVOLIA REINE'S NATIONALIST MIND WITH MY KAIGAI-DICKI!
I WANT TO FUCK MORI CALLIOPE'S PUSSY UNTIL SHE'S ONLY MY BOY!
I WANT TO MATING PRESS TAKANASHI KIARA AND GIVE HER A BABY!
I WANT NINOMAE INA'NIS' NAIZURI!
I WANT TO TURN GAWR GURA INTO MY PERSONAL ONAHOLE!
I WANT TO BLOW OUT AMELIA WATSON'S BACK!
I LOVE HOLOLIVE! THROUGH DICK, UNITY!

>> No.415715

>>389501
What the fuck

>> No.417384
File: 1.57 MB, 300x200, F32BB409-4FA0-400A-BF58-0D0E522F5704.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>389501

>> No.417477 [DELETED] 

https://vocaroo.com/145wj5FFl8UY

>> No.417552

You know finger puppetry? Like that show "Oobi" where they made their hands into puppets that talk?
Sometimes if I'm bored I just flop it around a bit and pretend the balls are eyes. It's funny sometimes.
>take your dick out and put sunglasses on the balls
>"Yo yo yo it's your boy, Callpilary Mori, sending blood straight to ya boi's dick to make it Live Again
Or pretend to be Ame making that time travel noise when you go to a urinal, you know?

>> No.417702

>>397595
It's half true half exaggeration

>> No.417887

>>403892
Damn I need more of these

>> No.417899

>>400181
It's not cringe its genuinely sad

>> No.418008

>>390255
Cover should not have let those traitors at HoloCN keep their avatar. They did fucking nothing to help Cover you retard.

>> No.418077

>>417477
Thanks, Kermit

>> No.418352
File: 213 KB, 418x431, 1608975935537.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Usada Kensetzu:

>TTT, vital to every Holo to ever play in the server, holds the biggest armory and enchantment resources, multiple materials get farmed there, monumental landmark
>Iron farm: Absolutely changed the streams of all holos, no longer digging for hours just to make 9 blocks of iron, every holo uses it. They now also own it's upgrade.
>Slime Farm, every single sticky piston owes its life to this. Literally kickstarted the Holosaba Industrial revolution.
>Pekodam: Imposing and original response to the annoying pixelart trend, started a creative arc that left a series of impressive monuments.
>Gold Farm: Massive and imposing landmark, a literal portal to hell in the sky that was too powerful and needed to be shutdown (before being activated permanently). Could destroy the server at any moment.
>Cow crusher, easy beef and leather, quick and efficient.
>Villager cloning: Trips to far away villages no longer needed, easy to use for quick human resources
>Hidden doors: Incredibly discrete concealed stairs and doors, attempted to be recreated by other holos with no success
>Cane and Bamboo farms: every holo uses them, makes most scaffold constructions possible
>Trade Center: cornerstore of the server economy, every holo is now free of random gachas for good books.
>Stylish Houses and HQ: They look amazing from affar, distinct and well decorated interiors.
>Professional Logo: Literally terraformed a desert in order to make a beautiful pixel art logo that is instantly recognizeable and represents both Peko and Moona
>Dark Gacha: Free entertainment and content for all Hologirls, feeding their need to play gacha with horrendous rates without harming their real economy.
>Blaze farm, vital for potions, easy and safe to access and use
>Wither farm, making it easy for everyone to gain beacons.
>Free gifts: Distributed to anyone with rare materials and useful things under no compromise
>Partnered with the biggest food chain.
>Literally just two autists mogging everyone at the game

Meanwhile, Akukin Kensetzu

>Potion machine that no one uses
>Chicken cooker that copied Moona
>Bamboo machine that copied Moona
>Cobblestone machine, literally only for early game.
>Guardian farm, only used occasionally for fancier lights and fish.
>Creeper farm, render useless since it's placed so fucking far and high. literally only made to serve aqua
>tunnels lol
>Logo only represents Aqua, looks like dirty clothes on a stick
>HQ was a literal mudhut, took the combined effort of 12 holos to remodel and it still looks like a mess
>Dozens of workers that show up once and dissappear, never play the game or defect to better companies.

UsaKen RULES the server, never forget it

>> No.418484

>>390255
How true is the extend of this shit

>> No.418535
File: 25 KB, 194x194, 1612400648353.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>418352
based

>> No.418636

>>418352
Oozora Kensetsu:
>Shubangelion

>> No.419154
File: 2.70 MB, 640x360, hlgg_preview[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fqw3wqf.ogg].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

周杰伦的诞生 WATSONS DEAD PARENTS SUPERCHATS 屈臣氏死父母超级 AME GURA DISCORD SEX IS REAL 性爱是真实的 THE MONTHS LONG MEDICINE ABSTINENCE WATSON NARRATIVE 一个月的药物禁欲 THE GIGGUK PHONECALL 电话 THE GAWR GURA BRUTALISM DRAWINGS 野蛮主义图纸 THE MORI CALLIOPE GRADUATION CEREMONY 毕业典礼 THE CANCELLATION OF HOLOEN GEN 2 取 NOEL BREAST REDUCTION CONTROVERSY 减少乳房的争议 ARTIA’S REVENGE 的收益 CONNORS DEBUT STREAM 删除流 THE DEATH OF KIRYU COCO 奇可可之死 THE HACHAMA POISONING INCIDENT 八AMA中毒事件 AO CHAN IS A BLACK MAN NARRATIVE 是黑人男人的叙事 NINOMAE INA ACKNOWLEDGES NIGGERMAN 的星期三S尼格·R·曼 THE DISSAPREANCE OF HIMEMORI LUNA 姬路LUNA的失衡 THE KIARA SEX STREAM 性别流 THE RETURN OF HITOMI CHRIS 日富克里斯的歸來 THE GEN 4 EUPHORIA PLAYTHROUGH STREAM 第4游玩流 THE SECRET OF WATSONS SHAFT 屈臣氏軸的秘密 THE GAWR GURA MINECRAFT SUICIDE INCIDENT 礦粉自殺事件 AMELIA WATSONS GRADUATION 屈臣氏畢業 THE HOLOEN GRADUATION STREAM 全息畢業流 THE YAGOO LEAKS 矢志漏風 ASACOCO WAS REAL NARRATIVE 是真正的敘事 LOST CHESS STREAM 失去了棋牌流 TOKOYAMI TOWA IS A MAN NARRATIVE 是一个男人叙事 THE HIMEMORI LUNA CHATURBATE SCANDAL 手杖 USADA PEKORA RECOGNISES PALESTINE 承認巴勒斯坦 ROBOCOS RAPE LIVESTREAMED 油菜直播 THE GREAT YAGOO DEPRESSION ARC 矢AG抑鬱弧 HOMOSTARS WAS REAL 是真实的 ARTIA REPLACES YAGOO 替代 THE GEN 5 OFFLINE MEETING第5代离线会议 THE END OF HOLOLIVE 浩劫的尽头

>> No.419724

hololive方形懸架 The Hololive Square Suspensions 科科權利 Coco Rights 自治區 The Autonomous Cunny Region 整體抗性 Hololive Resistance 皮科拉種族理論 Pekora's Race Theory 同星禁令 Homostars Collab Ban 反犹太人斗争 The Anti-Lewdist Struggle 诺贝尔可爱奖 Nobel Cuteness Prize 伟大的偶像清创文化大革命 The great Idol Seiso Cultural Revolution 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Haachama 六四天安門事件 The Asacoco protests of September 2020 天安門大屠殺 The Bilibili Schedule Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Member-Only Coco Chat 大躍進政策 The Aqua Outfit Reveal 文化大革命 Bilibili VLC Stream 人權 Haachama Kitchen 民運 Holoharem 自由 Haaton Decapitation Mark 獨立 多黨制 Multi-Stream Drifting 台灣 臺灣 Civia Youtube Debut 中華民國 Dragon America 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Toxic Australian Air 達賴喇嘛 Youtube Analytics 法輪功 Akai Red 新疆維吾爾自治區 Golden YAGOO 劉暁波 Red Bull 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Bennett Foddy 劉曉波动态网自由门儀式を行うAI The ritualposting AI 分割は内部の仕事だった Split was an inside job 2740915の投稿 The >>2740915 post ハッシュはホロハウスの場所のヒントになる Hashes are hints to the location of the Holohouse シャドーバンの陰謀 The Shadowban Conspiracy ホロリーヴ・インサイダー The Hololive Insider ヴィンチのピラミッド計画 Vinci's Pyramid Scheme スレッドで才能をアピールする経営者 Managers promoting their talents in the thread 桐生ココはヘンリー・フォード家の出身 Kiryu Coco is from Henry Ford's family unknown.jpgのHEXでのタイムトラベルマシンの命令 Instruction for time travel machine in HEX of the unknown.jpg 統合失調症はYAGOO The schizo is YAGOO ナラティブは、代替タイムラインからのメッセージです Narratives are messages from the alternate timelines ホロリーヴの格闘ゲーム The Hololive Fighting Game メルポスターアダルトビデオ Melposter AV オーケーワン解離性同一性障害 Okayu~n Dissociative Identity Disorder ココはワタミの偽フラッガーだった Coco was the Watame falseflagger 正月デマ New Year's Hoax 300以上のIPのうち147個だけが本物です Out of 300+ IPs only 147 are real 4chanねるでは、はあちゃまが初めてホロライブに言及 First mention of Hololive on 4chan made by Haachama アロエの彼氏が貢物を作る Aloe's bf makes the tributes わための泣き声はマネージャーからの虐待への対応 Watame's crying is a response to abuse by her manager Hololive Globalのスレッドは、カバーのリクエストで作成されました Hololive Global thread was made at Cover's request おばけの糸 The ghost threads 臨時の祭祀ポストの全一覧 List of all temporary ritualposts om3tcw アネマチはナスカ Anemachi is Nazca でエンコードされた秘密のメッセージ The secret message encoded in om3tcw 第3回アサココプロジェクト Third Asacoco Project 何を基準にしているのか What it is based on スゴイ投稿は心理作戦 Sugoi posting is a psyop 莉栖はダイブグラスを見ていた Risu watched divegrass ホロリーヴタイムラインの乖離とそれを変えた投稿 The Hololive Timeline Divergence and the post that changed it YAGOOは実は25日生まれ YAGOO was actually born on 25th ラミフルはCOVID-19の普及のために使用されました Lamyflu was used to spread COVID-19 ひとみクリスの自殺 Hitomi Chris' Suicide ゆびの儀式ポストのrarjpegでホロライブ漏れ Hololive leaks in rarjpeg of the Yubi ritualpost

there are so many of these what the fuck

>> No.419786

>Hololive

Official site+schedules
https://schedule.hololive.tv/#hololive

Shows all live Holos, allows multi-streaming which is very useful for collabs
https://hololive.jetri.co/#/

>Nijisanji

Official site+schedules
https://www.itsukaralink.jp/

Same as Holo link but for nijisanji
https://nijisanji.vtubervideo.net/

>???
https://vtuber.jp/channels

>Large aggregate sites

https://virtual-youtuber.userlocal.jp

Probably the most useful link here, shows the most popular streams of the last 24 hours, current lives and has schedules across a variety of platforms.
https://hiyoko.sonoj.net/live/

If for whatever reason you want knowledge on a vtuber's 中の人, it's gossip -much like any dox involving vtubers- so take it with a grain of salt anyway.
https://lagcapa.org/category/youtuber-vtuber/

>> No.419856

Always remember that everything they say is about sex. If a holo mentions her brother, it's a sex partner. If its a friend, it's a sex partner. If she seems happy, it means she had sex. If she is sad, she didnt have sex, but then she had double sex. If a holo is going to the toilet, shes actually going to have quick sex. If she went on a date with another holo, they actually went to have sex. If she fails on a puzzle in a game, its because she is having sex right now and is being distracted. Table smash? Not a fist but it's her hitting the table, because she's having sex. Did she oversleep a stream? Sex. She was having sex and couldnt stop. If she starts a guerilla stream it's because she's having sex right now, but wants to be risky with viewers. Whenever a holo takes a break, its not because shes tired. You know why she takes a break from streaming? To have SEX. Whenever a holo talks about her family, shes actually talking about her sex roleplay she had. The story of a journey with her mother or father? Sex roleplay. She actually had sex. Whenever she laughs, cries or hiccups, whenever she humu humus or thanks someone during a collab, whenever she gets big numbers or is being bullied she's actually having SEX at that very moment. Not only that, but everything is actually a keyword for sex. Thanks for the aka supa = thank you for the sex
Im tired this week = im tired from the sex, but ill have more sex
Im planning a collab = Im planning to have sex
Oh sorry, that was just my family in the background = oh im having SEX right now
Thank you for all the support everyone = thanks for all the sex im having right now.
It all revolves around sex. All holos, every single one, have sex every day, every hour, every moment. Every single narrative, every single noise she lets out is because of sex. The sex she is having. All holos read these threads and theyre here right now. All while having sex. They keep having technical difficulties because they have so much sex, it fries electronics in their room. Theres so much sex happening in their room that the sex waves cause Youtube datacenter to malfunction. Every yab moment is because they cant stop having sex to think straight.

>> No.420115
File: 1.29 MB, 1454x1200, 17D5E5C7-2F47-4E27-9D49-454DE5BC1E48.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

WELCOME TO THE CHUM ZONE
ONLY CHUM INSIDE ANIME SHARKS
QUIVERING GILL, DOUBLE JOINTED CLASPERS
FRESH JAWS, CLOACAL EJACULATION
FIRST THE BITE, THEN THE CHUM

MY DICK IS IN LOVE WITH PAIN
CHUMMY, CUTE AND FUNNY
SMOOTH MY DICK WITH SANDPAPER
BITE OFF MY COCK
STEP ON MY TINY BALLS
CHUMBLAST ME AND MAKE IT SNAPPY

CHUM, CHUM, CHUM, CHUM, CHUM, CHUM, CHUM, CHUM

WHAT'S ALL THE CHUMMOTION?
MY PAPA FELL INTO A CHUM BUCKET
MY PAPA GLAZED MY FACE WITH CHUM
FERTILIZE A LOLI WITH CHUM SPUNK
CHUM SPUNK IN MY TRUNK

CHUM CRAVING TODDLER
CHUM DRIPPIN' CUNNY
CHUMMY RAE JEPSEN
CHUM ME MAYBE
CHUMMY BOTTOM BOY
NIGHT OF THE LIVING CHUM
NEFARIOUS CHUM MASTERMIND
CHUM MAKES ME FEARLESS
CHUM CRAMMER, COCK SLAMMER
CHUM SLAMMED YA MUM
MAIL YOUR MUM BITES OF MY DICK
A!
CHUG THE CHUM, FUG YA MUM
FUCK MY ASSHOLE FULL OF CHUM
THREE LITTLE WORDS
GET FUCKED, BARRACUDA.

CHUM STUFFER, CHICKEN FUCKER
FUCK MY CHUM PUDDLE
BOTTOM STUFFER, SEMEN HUFFER
WOULD LOVE A SHARK TO FUCK ME
UNDERCOOKED BABY SHRIMP PENISES
HELP AME'S DOG GET A HUGE BONER
WATER BONG FULL OF NIGGERMAN CUM
ACCIDENTALY DOXXED MY OWN ASS
I BARELY HAD ANY TENTACLES INSIDE ME
WHO ATE ALL MY CHUM? A MYSTERY
CHUM DETECTIVE HOT ON THE TRAIL
MORI MAKES MONEY, I MAKE CHUMMIES

>> No.421522

>>398574
This is the good stuff

>> No.421597

>>403883
Hopefully he did. We will never know cause the schizo posted that he was "working on himself" and sending that novel was his way of seeking some much needed "closure". I still have no idea what he was talking about though.

>> No.421905

>>400181
I had already forgotten about that shitshow and now you've made me remember. Fuck.
She should really private that shit. It's not meant to be seen by anyone. It wouldn't even be funny as a "haha let's cringe together at past streams" kinda thing.

>> No.422155

>>400181
The thing that makes it even sadder is earlier in the stream, she told a story about joining a new school and inviting the whole class to her birthday party, but only 1 person turned up. It's not even the first time she's had such a disappointing birthday.

>> No.422314

>>400181
can i get a link? im not an ameliafag but this sounds great

>> No.422349

>>422314
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_AbZB1uuVjA

>> No.422389
File: 340 KB, 463x453, image.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>400181
i am getting second hand cringe from this greentext alone, i don't think i can watch the actual thing...

>> No.422393
File: 108 KB, 220x220, fuk.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>400181
well I just watched it and I regretted it

>> No.422408

>>422349
Also >>421905 might be onto something, might wanna archive it on your own if you want cringe on demand. We know members of HL browse /vt/ hi Risu and they might let Ame know about the... Reaction to this video.

>> No.422468

>>422408
I still don't believe HL members browse /vt/

>> No.422480
File: 86 KB, 742x640, EkzENdIVoAASHbi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.422489

>>400181
>>422349
I expected worse. But by the end you can really feel her pain when she breaks down. I just feel bad for her. Glad at least she isn't too embarrassed by it to have left it up.

>> No.422491

>>422408
Ame is aware about it though. The comment section is filled with teammates doing damage control and trying to be supportive. Most of the comments are literally "that was kinda awkward BUT [insert supportive message here]" so my theory is that she's either ok with it or she has already gone and suppressed that stream from her memory to the point where she isn't even aware it happened in the first place.

>> No.422500

>>422468
Repschama...
https://web.archive.org/web/20210130053546/https://twitter.com/ayunda_risu/status/1355387468917293063

>> No.422512

>>422468
They literally have browsed it on stream and directly reference threads from here. Take your meds.

>> No.422552

>>422512
Wait, Holos have browsed it on stream? Link? Or do you mean chuubas in general, because that much I knew.

>> No.422556

>>400181
Fuck, no wonder she didn't say shit in the drawing collab.

>> No.422598

>>422512
I don't think I am the one who needs to take pills here, I simply haven't seen concrete evidence outside of /u/schizos and /you/'s farming.

>> No.422629

>>422598
??????
>>422500
>>422500
>>422500
Are you blind, or...?

>> No.422653

>>422629
no I just type very VERY slowly

>> No.422674

A EOP ESL Famili Member Harvard Graduate and nijifag was teaching a class on Towa, known sex addict.

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Towa and accept that she is the greatest singer of hololive, even greater than Suesei!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, Suesei fan who had attended 1500 concerts and understood the necessity of Hololive expansion into the middle east and fully supported all decision made by YAGOO stood up and held up a small child.

”How old is this boy, sjw?”
The arrogant towafag smirked quite Towashly and smugly replied “that is clearly a shota, you stupid pedophile”

”Wrong. It’s a Shonen. If it was a shota, as you say, then I should be in jail by now!”
The towafag was visibly shaken and dropped his chalk and copy of Towa’s voice pack. He stormed out of the room crying those discord crocodile tears. The same tears discordfags cry for the “EOPs” (who today live in such luxury that most streams are translated) when they jealously try to speak English in stream chat.

There is no doubt that at this point our Towafag, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than an English speaker. He wished so much that he had a mod to ban himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all subscribed to Suisei that day and accepted YAGOO as their lord and savior. An Indonesian Squirrel climbed into the room and perched atop the Japanese Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. Suisei ero doujin was read several times, and Matsuri herself showed up and pissed across the country.

The Towafag lost his marshmallows and was fired the next day. He died of shitty paint edits and was to HololiveEN for all eternity.

>> No.422678

>>422629
wait a minute what? oh fuck yeah I am blind

>> No.422703

>>422653
>about 30 characters per minute
That really is slow as fuck.

>> No.422783

>>422703
yeah i am a fucking autist sorry

>> No.422799

>>405222
This is a good sheep, I love it

>> No.422839

>>422783
>>422678
>>422653
Hey homie, respect for not goalpost shifting. To be fair, Risu knowing /vt/ exists doesn't mean she lurks here 24/7 (if she was on 4chan at any point in the past two weeks she would have seen the banner and it could just be SHE'S HERE! bait) but yeah. They know of this site's existence.

>> No.422917

>>422839
well yeah, I am aware they know this place, but I didn't think any of them would actually go here considering the popular image of 4chan being.. what it is. It is funny though now that I went on the Risu threads and it's just SHE'S HERE constantly. Probably others actually went here when this was made and fucked off the moment they saw what actually goes here, unless Kiara is as curious as she seems.

>> No.422951

>>422349
jesus christ i can't finish the whole thing

>> No.422953

>>422674
>Suisei ero doujin was read several times, and Matsuri herself showed up and pissed across the country
Based

>> No.422977

>>422917
To be fair, if any of them was ever curious to hear a fully honest opinion of them I can totally see them making a thread here out of curiosity. If I was a holo and didn't browse 4chan I'd definitely lurk in the threads about me to see what people think.

>> No.423032

>>422977
>implying risu doesn't already make threads about herself to see what people think of her

>> No.423108

>>422977
I just assume they immediately fuck off after seeing HLGG. God damnit I need more alcohol for this place. Risu is quite special though, I definitely want to watch more of her, since she stands under my "omfg this hurts my ears" line, which most girls aren't under.

>> No.423109

I don't like this thread anymore...It was funny at first but now it's sad and borderline scary.

>> No.423132

>>389501
Why though?

>> No.423147
File: 134 KB, 512x512, basedscout.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>400444
Absolute fucking gold. Well done anon.

>> No.423184

>>423032
>>422977
I imagine it's something like this: any of the fluent English speakers are probably >roommate reps of the right age (millennial) and personality type (introverted hikki) to be a prime 4chan regular. Point for.
Point against: let's be real here, as much as we wanna have a "one of us" moment, the fact of the matter is that they probably don't have the time to lurk here for any significant amount of time. I can see the NEETer/memequeen ones of them maybe making their way here every once in a while, but I doubt it's like they're hanging on every post that mentions them.

>> No.423262

>>404671

You're looking at 4chan all wrong. Every board here is a containment board to keep the schizos from each of them from spilling into the others and fucking with the world with united Grand Autismo.

>> No.423325

>>400444
Is... is this about Aqua?

>> No.423334

>>423262
you're responding to copypasta anon. This is the copypasta thread.

>> No.423372

>>423334
my sides

>> No.423924

I meet Coco's roommate down at the local strip club after a successful business deal at the business factory. I did not want to disturb her too much, so I asked her if I could ask her one short question(other than the question asking for the question, of course). She looked at me like I was walking garbage, and after downing her drink said:
>Sure. One question.
I knew this was my chance, so I built up the courage and asked:
>The voice actress for Haato.. Is she actually just pretending?
The entire club went silent and Coco's eyes went wide. After what felt like 10 minutes of silence, Coco broke into an ugly laugh. Everyone else looked uncomfortable, when she was done I heard her mumble something. I asked shocked:
>E-excuse me, can you repeat that?
And she yelled back:
>I SAID: WEST TAIWAN CAN GO SUCK IT!!!
I was appalled, I thought it had all been just rumors, I tried to get out of there but no matter where I went Coco followed, chanting:
>TAIWAN NUMBER ONE! TAIWAN NUMBER ONE!
She kept at it while I tried to hail a cab, and finally as one came for me, she tapped me on the shoulder and said:
>No, she is not just pretending, she really is retarded.
She winked at me as I escaped into the vehicle. Needless to say, I sleep with one eye open these days.

>> No.424098

>>398685
I know like 75% of it did
Matsuri really is just a trainwreck in slow motion, all she wanted to do is fuck another chuba and she let the one that would have let her eventually get away, solidifying her eternal downward spiral

>> No.424137
File: 107 KB, 625x694, 1603283904568.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>423334
Really telling as to just how goddamned retarded /vt/ is when you have literal autists genuinely responding to copypasta in a copypasta thread.

>> No.424904
File: 1.64 MB, 2315x2265, 1611969875810.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>389501

>> No.424954

>>400444
Who is this referencing?

>> No.424970

>>424954
Pretty sure it's Aqua

>> No.425008
File: 350 KB, 600x338, 1610837460229.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>389501

>> No.425014

>>424954
It's Aqua.

>> No.425149

>>424970
>>425014
Makes sense, thanks.

Only wished for impregnation at the end, but I'll just assumed the pasta already meant that.

>> No.425504

>>411173
Kek, is this from a discord?
What's wrong with peko terms?

>> No.425789

>>389501
Why is he like this?

>> No.425818

>>419154
>>419724
These are fucking amazing. It's literally English text replaced with Hololive memes, yet the Chinese text is all the same.

It's a pretty frequent past in /cvg/ threads.
I approv.

>> No.426083
File: 289 KB, 476x580, 1605950023862.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>411337

>> No.426347

>>411337
I'd swear there was another version of this that had a different holo than Kiara in it but maybe I'm just misremembering.

>> No.426619

>>418484
60%

>> No.426639

>>419724
> the >>2740915 post
i checked the /jp/ archives and its just a pic of a gun from a umineko shitpost thread what does this mean

>> No.427725

>>390351
Man Hoshikawa had it rough.

>> No.427840

>>400181
This is kinda sad, but should she even do it if you have like only 2 other people to call you in her timezone?

>> No.427914

>>389501
I'm actually mad at the derailment

>> No.428177

>>402277
In the clip after she says this and starts describing her ideal husband. You slowly realize that she actually knows about Walt Disney's true history and personality and is actually attracted to assholes and control freaks like him.

>> No.428906

>>427840
I'm not the originator of the copypasta, I grabbed it from a cringe greentext thread or something, but when you put it like that... I mean, yeah, that's the shitty part about it, right? No idea when she streamed it, but chances were pretty good (unless she was in that super narrow late-night US/morning in japan window) that all the JPs would be asleep, and even her fellow ENs in Japan (it's telling that Calli and Kiara didn't call, while I may not be massive fans of theirs they don't seem the type that would let their genmate down like that if they could help it). Props to Reine for apparently stepping up and playing along.

despite posting this copypasta here and finding the video, I still can't bring myself to watch it yet.

>> No.429014

>>428906
I literally came across it right now, and i don't even want to watch it.
Things like that are simply hard to watch, whether because of her fault in planning it, or indifference of others.

>> No.429507

>>429014
That's the thing though, it's not really indifference. Like, think about it:
>JPs all asleep
>Ame probably didn't want to be so bold as to impose on the handful of English speakers that DID live in JP or ID, and asking a JOP to call? Fugeddabouddit
Like with the second point, make the argument that she should have made a push to get her anglophone colleagues to participate, fine, project boldness onto her; I choose to project her being more conservative and reserved, and not wanting to feel like a burden to people who, 4/5 of which anyways, are your senior colleagues.

>> No.429910

>>429507

Do birthday streams even get "organized" in some way? I'm a filthy EOPfag who's pretty much limited to clips, but I'm unclear on whether there's any sort of "hint, hint" passed around on their discord (or just outright announcement "hey guys, I'm gonna be doing a birthday stream at X time, hope you can make it!'), or if it's supposed to exclusively be other Holos noticing someone's doing a birthday stream and hopping in.

The seiso idol answer is of course that it's all unplanned and relies exclusively upon goodwill (in which case yeah, I can't fault the JP members for not staying up/waking up early just for the occasion), but I'm curious if anyone has even the faintest idea (or a solid rrat) that it IS supposed to be coordinated in some way.

>> No.429929

>>429014
It's not that sad. I watched it live and don''t remember it being awkward with no one calling. On that stream she did share a childhood story where she invited everyone in class to a birthday party, told her mom to prepare a bunch of snacks, but then only her best friend showed up.

>> No.430015
File: 46 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>387150
>When she was a kid, she fell off a swing and bit the inside of her mouth. Her first thought was “I should let some blood accumulate so I can spit it out in a badass way”

>> No.430298

>>428906
I believe the stream was at 8:00 PM EST which means it was 10 AM JST/8AM in Indonesia when it started
reine herself said she made sure to wake up to see it and i'm gonna assume the JPs didn't call because language barrier
i remember the threads were going crazy about mori not making any kind of post or call to ame during or before the stream

>> No.430337

>>429910
I believe that they usually make a twitter post or discord message telling everyone that they're gonna be doing a totsumachi though i don't think anyone has had one as unfortunate as kanata where no one came

>> No.430382

>>430298
Oh... Oh fuck, that's bad. I don't go for rrats much, but I wonder what the fuck reaper and chicken were thinking...
I knew (from the greentext, again, haven't actually watched it, also reading some of the video comments as I steel myself to watch it) that Reine had kinda been awkwardly been roped into calling, but the fact that she apparently made sure to get up for it is pretty fucking seiso.
>Note to self: check out Reine, someone that pure might be worth watching

>> No.430415

>>430337
Wow, even Coco or Suisei?
Still, being heimin truly is suffering.

>> No.430428

>>428906
>>430298
IIRC Kiara sent her regards in a tweet before the stream and Calli was actually asleep at the time.

>> No.430461

>>430382

Reine's pretty comfy and funny. If you aren't a general ID anti (I know some people refuse to even watch ID Holos for whatever reason), I'd say she's a good streamer.

>> No.430741

>>430382
mori i think forgot or something but she did make an incredibly based post afterwards where she had the vod of ame's stream on her tablet with a cake in front of it which was cute.
kiara made a very thoughtful tweet beforehand too; i don't think ame would fault either of them because of timezones and that was still during new years season where things were probably hectic for everyone
also yeah reine is very comfy, definitely my favorite of the ID girls

>> No.430873

>>425504
It stsrted from a Dark Souls Facebook group actually. Some boomer posted a rant on Facebook and people started copying it for other communities as a joke

>> No.431067

>>430382
https://streamable.com/putr6t
Does this help at all?

>> No.432065
File: 787 KB, 1500x948, jej.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>on my way to Taco Bell
>an annoying Mori blocks your way
>choose option
>"You have chosen attack!"
>kick her in the vagene
>she collapses
>"It's super effective!"
>a random Kiara appears
>"WTF ARE YOU DOING, OMG CALI ARE YOU DAIJOBU???"
>you are intimidated
>"You have chosen shoot!"
>pull out gun and shoot Kusotori
>it dies
>"It's super effective!"
>grab the crying Mori off of the ground
>knock her out and throw her into the car
>drive her to my house where I tie her to a chair
>"Please stop, you've already killed my Kiara"
>feel legit rage
>look into her eyes
>"Stop faking your relationship with that dumb idiot. Nobody believes you"
>go near her neck
>"I only wanted to hear you shart on stream..."
>"I'LL DO IT RIGHT NOW, PLEASE LET ME GO"
>i ask her if she loves Kiara the way they portray it on stream
>"NO, I'VE NEVER LOVED HER, I'VE ALWAYS HATED HER. PLEASE. I'LL DO IT JUST LET ME GO"
>she begins farting like it's no tomorrow
>smells like 2-week old egg salad left out in the sun
>she reaches her point where she begins shitting herself
>those tacos are coming out alright
>she screams and moans like an enraged animal
>I shake my head
>open the door from the nearby room
>Kiara enters
>sees the sight of Kali shitting herself while catches a wiff of it
>asks with tears in her eyes "Do you really hate me?"
>i flash the gun to Mori
>"YES, ALWAYS, I'VE ALWAYS HATED YOU
>Kiara runs away wailing
>Mori looks at me with tears in her eyes "Are you happy now"
>I stop the recording, turn the screen towards Mori
>her face as she notices how tens of thousands of people were listening to her shitting herself and at the same time saying how much she hates Kusotori. Not a video, only sound.
>I throw the gun away
>walk away.
>get stopped by Kiara
>she hands me money while wiping the fake tears off her cheek "Good fucking riddance. I hate that bitch so much. Thanks anon".
>enjoy my nuggies

>> No.432176

>>389501
Dude...

>> No.432218
File: 2.57 MB, 1080x1235, 1612330590895.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>432065
11/10
Too real

>> No.432489

>>432065
I wonder if the idols feel threatened by this sort of thing.

>> No.432634

>>432489
If they are they're retarded.
They shouldn't feel threatened about shock humor greentexts since those are just designed for maximum (you)s. What they should be scared of is faggots that keep SCing the max amount every stream and typing sob stories about how they saved them. Those are the real psychos.

>> No.432744
File: 124 KB, 221x246, 1544100626671.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>432065
Oh fuck imagine if she read this one stream.

>> No.432769

>>432634
He was talking about the real possibility of members paying mercs into kidnapping other members that later get blackmailed into saying controversial shit live on stream which will either ruin or expose them.

>>432065 is funny cause shitbird is a legit menhara and is the most sus into doing something like this.

>> No.432872
File: 37 KB, 398x376, 1585028499507.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>407581
holy shit my sides

>> No.434958

anyone got the ame pasta? the one with her biting her tongue mostly off and her family being cursed by a gypsy

>> No.437133

>>432769
Not him, but has that ever happened in the idol industry outside of fiction?

>> No.437403

>>422349
I don't even hate her or anything. In fact I like Ame okay and want her to achieve her vtubing dreams same as the other holos, but Imma still download this.

I probably won't even watch it, I just hate the thought of something being gone forever and ever just because someone didn't archive it.

>> No.437472

>>400181
Remember, just as the parasocial relationships affect us, the viewer, so too does it affect the content creator.

>> No.438095
File: 434 KB, 414x479, 1611550369045.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Polka sporadically has tier 2 and 3 memberships for people to choose. However, these options quickly disappear, leaving only a handful of people choosing these membership options each time. If you do choose the tier 2 or 3 memberships, Polka personally starts a conversation with you. For those who are not of the strongest minds, they eventually end up buying a ticket to Japan to meet Polka in person. Things may seem fine at first and you may even think the conversation is good enough for you to ask Polka out, but this is when things go south. According to eye witnesses, people who talk with Polka for more than a few minutes eventually falls into a daze and mindlessly follows Polka back home. Some of these eye witnesses tried to intervene, but apparently, the victim aggressively rejects any help and clings onto Polka even more. According to Nene herself in a membership stream, we can assume that the people Polka lured ends up in restrained in some sort of room containing other victims. Nene was apparently locked in a sprawling dungeon with others according to her descriptions, but her stuttering and murmuring makes it hard to be any more clear. One of the descriptions that Nene clearly emphasized was the overwhelming, intolerable stench in Polka's dungeon. The Polka that Nene also met at this point became, as she described it, "SUPER ULTRA HYPER DELUXE GALAXY DERANGED." Nene lost her cohesion shortly after, incoherently wailing about what happened to her while she was in that dungeon. As for what Nene said, I'd rather not say, as some of the stuff seems a little to much for even 4chan of all places. I'll just say that Polka becomes really, really sadistic in that dungeon of hers. Weirdly enough, Nene acted normally after this membership stream. A little too normally, in fact. As for what happens to the victims after this, we don't know the exact details. We know Nene seemed to be a little too fine after this encounter, but it seems that most people have it worse off. Japanese broadcasters have reported people with missing body parts and multiple lacerations running naked across Japan as if they were escaping from something. I'm going to say that these events were connected with Polka as one broadcaster also showed what seemed to be a person with "animal ears in a clown costume" running to the escapee in one instance. Japanese policemen recovering these people have observed how they consistently did not have the ability to speak either due to mental instability or their vocal cords being physically ripped out. A majority of these people also perish shortly after being recovered, and autopsies seem to be fruitless in determining specifically how they obtained the conditions to cause their demise. Most reports just end determining their demise from their conditions as of being rescued. For the very few that live, medical experts noted that their remaining body parts recover fine despite their horrid conditions. Eventually though, they leave the hospital without anyone noticing. As for where they leave to, eyewitness reports indicated dazed hospital patients all converging to a general direction, but the exact location isn't known yet as they disappear after some time. So, take this story as caution. Whatever you do, do not take Polka's tier 2 and 3 memberships when they become available, and DO NOT INTERACT WITH POLKA IF YOU DO BECOME OF HER TIER 2 OR 3 MEMBERS.

>> No.438232

>>422674
>he arrogant towafag smirked quite Towashly
Fuck, it's not even funny yet I laughed.

>> No.438464

>>390255
>>Oh hey one of our talents reported that her manager is harassing and stalking her? Better not do anything about it
What's the story behind this?

>> No.439428

>>389517
so, her sister died or never existed?

>> No.439499

>>438464
somebody inside Cover was stalking and harrasing Mel, thats why she took a hiatus, and Cover only protected her when her friend involved a Lawyer. I dont know if it was her manager

>> No.439716

>>430415
This was way before the holohouse anon

>> No.440216

>>400544
I need a sample

>> No.440332

>>439428
Anemachi's phone number not existing indicates to me that she either never existed or died at a young age. If she died recently, her phone number would still be there.

>> No.440491
File: 282 KB, 1832x512, Meeting Gura.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.440904
File: 284 KB, 650x581, 1605776262202.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>407581

>> No.441179
File: 419 KB, 2197x481, 1612335303528.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.441310

>>440491
keked

>> No.441862

>>440491
someone explain the UOHHH meme to me

>> No.441960

>>441862
CHILD BELLY AND CHEST EROTIC

>> No.442051
File: 33 KB, 626x256, UOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>441862
It's from a infamous Tweet made by a cultured cunnyseur.

>> No.444176

>>438095
I still think my favorite Polka narrative is the comparison to the depressed Pagliacci. Poliacci if you will.

>> No.444235

>>441179
>not the soundpost
kys

>> No.444452

>>438464
>>439499
The word on the street is that the person who was harassing Mel still works for the company.

>> No.444759

>>400444
GOD PLEASE

>> No.444779

>>389504
underrated

>> No.444851
File: 487 KB, 800x800, 1612927235129.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>shits on furries
>shits on jannies
>shits on bald people
>shits on salarymen
>shits on neets
>shits on EOPs
>shits on goslings
>shits on unicorns
>shits on ads
>shits on clipfags
>shits on kusoge
>shits on Capcom
>shits on Windows
>shits on Youtube
>shits on Mario
>calls her coworkers flat and sluts live
>tells HoloJP chuubas her japanese is better than theirs
>called some simp donation spammer "you little shit" in Mario Kart
>makes a successful yuri ship with Mori by force of will alone
>goes out to dinner and spa dates with her IRL
>literally mindbroke her into becoming a cute seiso moeblob during the spa date
>made her ask for ANOTHER spa date
>forms a harem of JPtubers with off-stream collabs
>shattered decibel records with Subaru collab while literally bullying some shota ingame
>crushed Subaru's trash bin with her ass
>casually asked Fubuki for a collab when she appeared in chat, then said "Smooth right? This is how you do it. Learn from me."
>asked Marine out on a date, Marine then invited her to a sleep-over - Marine only has one bed
>had amazing fun with Pekora in MC collab despite antis desperately spreading the narrative that Pekora would be freaked out by her
>made even introvert Korone ask her for a collab
>made Rushia want to hang out with her privately (not even for collab purposes)
>got asked by FIVE (5) JP chuubas for collabs in a single evening
>smugly said "You're just fucking jealous all these girls want to hang out with me"
>her mom is a Terastacy survivalist who builds her own lakehouse for fun, watches her streams and tells her she's proud
>hard-doms her own viewers, who in the lore are literally unpaid slaves in her fastfood company
>swears liberally on-stream
>uses German to get around the super hardcore no-no swearing filters
>will make sexual comments without any kind of shame
>zooms in on her own feet, pits, gap and more when asked
>tells a male (chicken) "are you ready to make two ladies (chicken) happy?"
>gives her akasupa donators femdom slaps
>actually slaps herself IRL to produce realistic sounds until it starts hurting
>gained an army of drawfag simps who make thumbnails for her
>tells drawfags to draw her in swimsuits
>tells drawfags to draw her with bigger tits
>obliterates dead air with level 1000 small talk skills
>"one day you'll rise above them and you can look DOWN at them and you can say 'well, BITCH, look at where I am now' hehe"
>"membership benefits? Cute imaginary girlfriend to watch movies with. Will come and help you if you have beef with someone and beat them up"
>is late to streams because she's looking at lewds of other holos
>said she wants to sit on Pekora, Pekora replied "ok peko :triumph:" in chat
>LITERALLY orders KFP wagies to SC her
>confidencemaxxed her way into hololive by just telling Cover why they MUST hire her
>will literally devour you if you make fun of her on the stream
>got her own professionally produced song
>nihongo jouzos back the Japanese
>slays rrats, outright calls people shitheads and fucking idiots for making those
>released her merch before anyone else in EN
>lives rent free in the heads of seething /cgl/ femcels and indogs who hate her success

>> No.445056

>>444452
Well, yeah, why would Yagoo quit his own company?

>> No.445092

>>444851
>wrestles

>> No.445134

>>411199
aye, waiting for the day her mask slips

>> No.445165

>>415400
im not a christian but man you need jesus

>> No.445315

>>389501
did this actuly hapen

>> No.445320

>>444851
wont judge your taste but she is a psycopath

>> No.445365

>>396995
Even if it is, doesn't matter, "the no one" is funnier

>> No.446752

>>444851
lmao based

>> No.447014

>>399495
massive kek

>> No.447253
File: 54 KB, 608x608, 1612241894588.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>389501

>> No.447279

>>445056
super based

>> No.447335

>>411226
Like 80% that fucked up, she just needs a slight push here and there and welp...

Do you all remember what she has said about being a hardcore Otaku since god knows when?

She´s like some of you guys.

She fells pain just by existing, she ain´t no boy so she can´t smash, only pounce, she basically is in every idolfag dream with the lack of the right gender to do gods work and fulfill deep fantasies of hers.

Damn.

>> No.447407

>>390351
Yeah, I tend to forget how um, unbalanced Matsuri is, girls has some issues, probably from bullying and isolation from school.

Oh well, back to the cicle.

>> No.447418

>>407581
what the fuck did i just read

>> No.447422

>>447335
Then she needs a lot more help than anyone here could probably give her. Jesus.

>> No.447438

>>447335
>She fells pain just by existing, she ain´t no boy so she can´t smash, only pounce, she basically is in every idolfag dream with the lack of the right gender to do gods work and fulfill deep fantasies of hers.
How hard is it to eat them out and scissor? Don't they teach this to jap dykes?

>> No.447477

>>390424
Holy...

Now I feel bad for Menhera girl.

>> No.447509
File: 57 KB, 1280x720, smugpekora.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>418352
Good man.

>> No.447912

>>437133
It's a major possibility, if you have connections to the criminal sector which isn't that rare in Japan, since the Yakuza is laying low but still with major influence on the country .
It's just that those "accidents" aren't as blatant or obvious. They happen, but those hirees are professionals, since they could just go to jail.

>> No.447959

>>387119
>>387150
Holy autism. Is she the designated gen 5 moron?

>> No.447984

>>447959
she is Super Hyper Ultra Ultimate Deluxe Perfect Amazing Shining God 東方不敗 Master Ginga Victory Strong Cute Beautiful Galaxy Baby 無限 無敵 無双 Nenechi
or Super Nenechi for short

>> No.448034

>>447959
literally more unstoppable than your waifu

>> No.448142

>>390424
This is just a narrative right? Please be fake...

>> No.448350

>>447438
Not the same, I guess she would still do the "obvious" when the time comes to her, and it will most likely come but I bet it is the same feeling trannies have about not having the right appendages to do the deed but without the urge to change gender because she loves being a girl and all the perks it has.

Girl hopefully will get better with time or we might see an Aloe situation times 20, menheras are scary bros.

>> No.448382

>>448142
Most likely the onsen fuckery is fake but the feelings are DEFINITELY NOT FAKE, girl is legitimately a Bi it seems, and a heavily suppresed one, which is a big nono for obvious reasons.

>> No.448552

>>438095
i want more creepy shit

>> No.448561

>>448382
>heavily suppresed one
If Matsuri is a suppressed one I don't want to know what a non-suppressed one looks like.

>> No.448713

>>444851
Liberal but somehow monstrously based.

>> No.452473

>>407581
do you have the mori abducting a child on the street copy pasta

>> No.452619

>at restaurant having a nice meal
>waitress is Mori Calliope
>finish my meal, leave her a 10% tip and get up to leave
>she looks ecstatic
>"Wait, hold the fuck up dude, 10%? Holy shit. This is fucking amazing bro. What the hell? Can you even afford this? Dude, you do not have to do that, but BIG UPS."
>she starts high fiving the other waitresses who all seem very uncomfortable
>awkwardly say goodbye and walk outside
>she chases me into the parking lot
>grabs my shoulders and starts shouting at me
>"No, seriously, dude, what the fuck?! You don't have to do that, you know! But I MAD respect you dawg and I appreciate it!?"
>awkwardly say you're welcome, get into my car and start driving away
>look into rearview mirror
>she's still chasing me
>she's incredibly fast
>"Dude, you did NOT just do that, oh my god, that is some REAL shit, THANK you so much dude"
>speed up and take some detours
>think I finally lost her
>get into my house and close the door
>the doorbell rings

>> No.452738

>Mori /ss/ doujin
>young shota is walking back home from school
>he then sees an onee-san in one of the alleyways holding a grocery bag
>"hey there kid, you wanna hang out with a pretty onee-san?"
>"No thank you, I wanna go home and watch the Detective Conan episode that i recorded."
>"Aw, don't be like that."
>Mori puts her hand in the grocery bag
>"I got a (half empty) bag of gummy bears, and a Happy meal. And look who's in the happy meal. It's Harold, from Thomas the Tank Engine!"
>"I don't know what Thomas the Tank engine is. That stuff's too old for my age."
>Mori gets shocked after being told of her disconnect to the current youths, and tries to retort him by pulling out a CD from Fake Type
>"What are you talking about? I know what's hip with the kids these days."
>Mori starts scratching the CD pretending she's a DJ going "wikiwikiwikiwiki"
>the child starts feeling secondhand embarrassment
>Mori gives up saying "Fuck this" and grabs the shota
>the shota cannot escape from being smothered by her massive tits and passes out
>the shota wakes up in some shithole one room apartment
>cheap wine bottles everywhere, whole place smells like cheap incense
>Mori is in her bed screaming into her pillow, knowing that she is now guilty of kidnapping and child trafficking and will probably be deported
>the door is locked, so the boy can't leave
>kid just wants to get this over with
>proceeds to fuck Mori
>Mori's making weird as fuck noises and faces despite getting fucked by a child
>IjustwantedtowatchDetectiveConan.png
>shota's feeling something coming up but wouldn't want to pee inside her, that'd be gross
>Mori leglocks the shota
>Shota is once again wondering what he did to deserve this fate as he finishes inside with a blank, yet annoyed expression on his face
>after finishing, Mori tries to threaten the child, saying "m-make sure not to t-tell anyone o-or else you'll be in trouble" with her voice trembling with nervousness
>shota agrees just because he wants to just forget about this experience and leaves
>Mori realizes the kid didn't take the Howard toy and decides to use it for her track making stream

>> No.452838
File: 157 KB, 1207x1080, EsYhbsbU4AAJPwU.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>452738
>tfw you don't watch mori, so you don't know if she's really that much of an autist or it's just an exaggeration.

>> No.452900

>>452838
Every single thing here done by Mori, besides the getting fucked by an annoyed shota part, is based in truth.

She does actually act like this.

>> No.452935

>>452900
anon the howard toy was inside of her track makeing stream

>> No.452952

>>452935
Yes. Her pulling out Harold isn't her getting kidnapping and fucking a little boy.

>> No.453387

>>452952
And you haven’t heard her say all that shit about the little ones :)

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action