[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 35 KB, 640x426, management1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
41124512 No.41124512 [Reply] [Original]

They are killing hololive and they are using homos as ammunition.

>> No.41124915

>>41124512
*HoloEN
Pekora alone holds more value than your entire branch, ENkek

>> No.41124946

>>41124512
Based desu they should do it faster THOUGH

>> No.41125278

>>41124915
You are absolutely delusional if you think that this isn;t just the beginning.
We sa already with the new years eve countdown that they are pushing this on the main branch as well.
It's like cancer. It spreads from the weakest parts and kills slowly.

>> No.41125367

wish all big vtuber companies crashed and burned

>> No.41125383

>>41124512
still trying to push that propaganda?, holo is shit because gura and most of her coworkers are lazy-ass whores, take your meds holobronie.

>> No.41125438

>>41124915
Nousagi trash are small-dicked faggots compensating for their inadequacy with big noombers

>> No.41125527

>>41125383
Of course you defending them. After all they are greatest thing that could ever happen to you nijinigger.

>> No.41125623

>>41125383
>holobronie
thanks for outing yourself even though everyone can tell you are a nijinigger anyways.
Of course you are trying to push this
>le gura lazy
when we know it;s management that demoralized her with their lack of competence and butchering of 3d live and no permission and costant rejections of projects.

>> No.41125769

>>41125623
>when we know it;s management that demoralized her with their lack of competence and butchering of 3d live and no permission and costant rejections of projects.
nta, but holy chumkek cope

>> No.41125825

>>41125769
>nta
>not a new IP
try harder nijinigger

>> No.41125843

I have a hunch that Anycolor infiltrated into Cover and it's wrecking havoc from within

>> No.41125934

>>41125843
I also think that.
There is no way management would be this stupid. It's actually deliberate. The thing which worries me is how is YAGOO allowing it.
Is he so naive? Or maybe he's blackmailed?

>> No.41126192

>>41125623
>demoralized her
sure, the poor little yankee girl got tired of doing nothing but playing video games and reading SC, the level of retardation from her fanbase its amusing lmao.

>> No.41126426

>>41126192
>t. retard neet who never worked in a professional environment their entire life
stuff like management who is directly above you blocking your ideas, butchering your projects is of course going to be demoralizing, are you fucking dumb or what?

>> No.41126625

>>41124512
They are actually starving holoEN out. No new girls to play with for 511 days and counting but look, we released 8 males inside of 6 months, cmon play with them.. holopro unity right?

>> No.41126654

>>41126625
it's like they want all holoen fans to perish or go to competition
curious how that works

>> No.41126698

>>41124512
Well, kill them back already!

>> No.41126725

>>41126654
EN Management are either incompetent or niji plants at this point

>> No.41126785

>>41124512
Gura is fighting them teeth and nail by being on strike and look how this board thanks her, a real shame.

>> No.41126908

>>41126785
nah some people get it
fuck shitposters though

>> No.41127063

>>41126192
>Not even a threadreader
Fucking KEK

>> No.41127076

>>41126426
>>41126654
>>41126725
Funny how all this happens to the girls, but for some reason the boys management in HoloPro is close to top tier.
>Axel's big song project wasn't gonna be released on time? Manager helps work overtime to make sure it's released on time.
>Game perms? Almost all handled
>Ideas for streams? Helps make them happen (Axel's cake baking stream, his manager rented a cooking studio for him and it was found that studio was missing some cooking appliances so manager bought them all for the stream)
At this point I just want to say, let the girls be managed by the boys except J-chad or Jenma or whoever is managing Kiara because that one is doing ok.

>> No.41127158

>>41127076
I miss shinove

>> No.41127204

>>41127076
By the boys managers*
Missed a word.

>> No.41127218

>>41127158
yeah why did shinove quit?
isnt it sus?
he said because it has become to big but it realy hasnt and i think it was just an excuse to quit from all the bullshit that is hapening behind the scenes.
It's really weird when you think how he quit and right after there is more homo integration into hololive.

>> No.41127260

>>41127076
Not even a thread reader confirmed. StarsEN is also suffering from management fuck ups. A duet got axed mid production, the podcast keeps on being canceled and reworked by management. Axel lost handcam perms meaning they had to cancel their 6 month anniversary cook off collab right less then a week before it was suppose to go live. And L4D2 perms got revoked last minute for no explainable reason.

>> No.41127351

>>41124512
Yes but not for the reasons you think. They are allowing too many things to happen without tightening the reigns. Japanese culture is vastly different from American. You can lighten up and the Japanese will continue working because a work ethic is established early on. In America, you lighten up and they'll slack off. They need to set standards for these girls to not fuck around. It's gotten a bit better now but some are still barely doing anything and not putting in effort. Your job is being an idol streamer though it's more heavy on streamer now. You should be able to do at least 15 hours a week of streams.

Or it could be the opposite and they have them doing a ton of office work behind the scenes. They always claim to have work to do or shit to record but the only ones that gets a pass on that are IRyS and Calli since they actually release songs and covers frequently. For how much they all say they record, we sure don't see shit that is recorded.

>> No.41127370
File: 20 KB, 741x252, membaship.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41127260
Congrats, you fell for the shitposting tourists that flooded /mans/
You're only right about one of those things. Good thing I watched the stream as it happened, right?

>> No.41127569

>>41127351
From what I've been able to gather the EN talents are expected to submit a lot of material to management ahead of time.
What they plan to do, things they might say, etc.
Vesper got suspended because he kept going off on tangents and telling stories and talking about things that hadn't been cleared by management ahead of time.

You want to do an unarchived karaoke? All songs must be submitted to management for clearance.
You want to do stuff in minecraft? Management has to approve whatever you are building.
You want to play a game? Doesn't matter if you have perms management must approve that specific stream. Also the timeslot has to be approved. Notice how guerilla streams got so rare?

>> No.41127712

>>41127569
They are pretty much on their own as its been explained several times with it taking over a year sometimes for higher ups to respond to them on projects, that said the "bad work ethic" seems to be used as cope for homobeggars that killed the numbers this badly in the first place

>> No.41127758

>>41127569
>You want to do an unarchived karaoke? All songs must be submitted to management for clearance.
Have you ever watched an unarchived Karaoke, even since they had to switch to using karafun this is not how it goes at all, they can pick anything from that with no restrictions.
>You want to do stuff in minecraft? Management has to approve whatever you are building.
Also nonsense, management are incompetent for all sorts of reasons but they are not micromanaging builds they do on fucking minecraft.
There is perhaps a grain of truth to your theory about Vesper being too loose with his stories but aside from no-go topics as a general rule they are not expecting their streamers to provide a list of topics to be pre approved. Where the hell did you "gather" all this from? It is pretty much all wrong

>> No.41127792

>>41124512
Yagoo has lost his way. He gave too much support to the homos. He let the trannies have the run of the place. When asked about hard decisions, he'd always deflect by saying: "The company is more than just me". Who ARE running Hololive? Who are the kikes in the shadows orchestrating this idol genocide? The Mossad and Idolcorp? The CIA and VShojo? Who!? This is more than just the management. Some bad actors have planted bombs in Hololive, and now the brand dies.

>> No.41127804

>>41124512
And it's working. Have you seen /hlgg/? They went from "never watching these fags" to "wow they're not so bad haha gonna watch everything they do now haha". It's fucking working, they desperately want EN to be nijisanji at all costs. The worst part is that all the EN girls have no problem with it at all, because they're women so they don't get it.

>> No.41127836

explain why these incompetent fucks butchered gura's birtday 3d live? i remember marine waking up in th emorning surprised that she was a guest in a show lmao
imagine having such incompetent management that doesnt even communicate with the talents.

>> No.41127868

>>41127804
i dont visit /hlgg/ but even i know that people who said this were falseflaggers c'mon anon

>> No.41127933

>>41127836
the daki too but its not just gura fucked over from this, the state of en being a branch that had popularity yet wasnt cared about by the corp office but at the same time had intervention from corp with the male branch in the time en was struggling the most is retarded

>> No.41127948

>>41127804
That's the reverse for me. When Tempus 1st wave debuted I subbed to all homos except Regis because he sounds like a rapist. Now I unsubbed from them and have them blocked because I realize they're all faggots, and the Hololive female idol energy must be protected from the taint of their existence.

>> No.41127995

>>41127792
Nothing would surprise me at this point.
Especially after knowing how twitter operated behind the scenes and realizing that all companies that grow influential over the masses undergo the same infiltration from intelligence organizations.
I would absolutely be not suprised if there is a CIA agent working undercover at cover heh

>> No.41128024

>>41127948
all they had to fucking do was not do cross gender collabs, and both groups could have built numbers in peace. It was that simple

>> No.41128044

>They are killing hololive and they are using homos as ammunition.
i won't lie, that sentence somehow got me laughing my ass off.

>> No.41128064

>>41127792
Anon you fail to comprehend what is going on.
Yagoo has been exiled to STARS. its the only part of the company he still directly controls.
It was the consolation prize given to him by the investors in exchange for not walking out.

>> No.41128148

>>41127948
i actually gave in and was about to try them when the hands guy streamed witcher 3
>join stream
>"this is the only stream we will play this game"
>leave stream

>> No.41128307

>>41127948
This is me too. I don't mind the guys. I even liked some of the collabs. But i'm not supporting them now it's obvious that we're getting them INSTEAD of the girls. Rather than as well as.

>> No.41128367

>>41128064
If he has direct control of the homostars, then why is he debuting more EN homos during the time when people wanted more EN girls? He's just sabotaging his and Sora's brand at this point. I believe he's compromised or he's in on it.

>> No.41128373

>>41127569
Schedules, no. Karaokes, no. Gorillas, no. Minecraft projects, are you fucking high? Game choices, yes. Talking about projects, yes.

They have freedom on a fair amount of things besides games and talking about certain stuff. You wanna know why gorilla streams got rare? Because most of them don't want to stream more than usual. Hell, most of them hate schedules since it forces some form of commitment but no schedule was looked badly since they wouldn't stream otherwise. JP can get away with no schedule because they make the waiting rooms early. EN for whatever reason doesn't

>> No.41128416

>>41124512
take your meds retard

>> No.41128439

>>41128367
There was even that Matsuri stream the other day when she gloated that nobody was telling her not to collab with the guys any more. It does feel like a psyop.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlv1FEyQN1E

>> No.41128508

>>41127758
>Where the hell did you "gather" all this from?
from the voices inside his head obviously

>> No.41128541

>>41128416
calm down intern-kun
no amount of damage control can salvage your piss poor performance now

>> No.41128561

>>41128416
He's right in every single way unmark the tab homokun

>> No.41128735

You hate the homos because you are worried they will cuck you.

The homos hate me because they know I am fucking their oshi right now while watching them stream.

>> No.41128836
File: 26 KB, 408x408, 1667309060877.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Blame EN management. There's a higher up person there, evidently Omega, who's a total homo fag and who wants nothing more than for Hololive to become like Nijisanji.
He's trying to force them into being a success no matter what it takes after telling Yagoo that "we don't do toxic idol culture here in the west". Even if it includes threatening the girls to not overlap them or to force them into collabing with them.
He hasn't succeeded in making them a big thing yet but hat doesn't stop him from trying and putting all the EN budget towards them.

>> No.41128859

I mock the homos as poor marketing because it killed a branch

You support homos because you need cock to buy

>> No.41128899

>>41128836
>force them into being a success
they were doing better as a branch before omega dropped males and forced collabs there is no yet its only downhill from there

>> No.41128940
File: 697 KB, 393x720, kaz_played_like_a_fiddle.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41128367
Because Hololive has become something neither he nor Sora wanted.
He wanted a next generation entertainment company. Sora wanted to have fun streaming as an anime girl.
He wanted to keep doing new things, pushing the boundaries and going into new areas. He saw that whacky AR/VR future and remembered Squares attempt at virtual celebrities, he realised the time was now.

But then the investors went "This is fine. Idols are profitable and this way we can keep an idol going so long as their voice holds. No need to worry about them aging out of the industry."
So they turned Cover into an idol company.
Yagoos dream was crushed by a bunch of short sighted businessmen.

But because firing him would not be good optics and he was too prominent in the eyes of the community they needed to keep him in the company. They needed leverage over him. Sure they had Sora but push him out and he might set up a rival and talk shit about Cover.
So they gave Yagoo STARS. He can have his little empire that the investors consider a worthless pile of sand.
But the success of STARSEN is an opportunity for Yagoo. To prove he should be in control of Cover, a way he could wrest his throne back from the investors.

>> No.41129102

>>41128940
What success not only did they kill a branch the minor numbers that are "higher than expected" homoen is pulling isnt enough to justify the decrease in numbers from the entire branch caused by homo's collabs and debut. The fanbase for en has been halved and superchat revenue is lower than ever

>> No.41129141

>>41128940
>reddit spacing
also this does not explain managements utter incompetence to the point of malice

>> No.41129147

>>41128940
>Success of starsen
Meds

>> No.41129212

>>41129102
That is not Yagoos responsibility though.
STARS is his responsibility.
If Hololive starts to die while Holostars climbs. Yagoo can point to the success of STARS and say "I am doing well. Why are YOU failing? Maybe you should step down before YOU cause more damage to the company. Remember when I was in charge and the company only seemed to grow?"

>> No.41129257

>>41129141
Oh thats because the EN management are the window tribe.
It's a low value side branch. They're not putting anyone too competent there.

>> No.41129295

>>41129212
Yet you're pointing out that its dying when its dying because of starsEN which you called an opportunity for yagoo, which in this case would not be because it killed any chance of its growth?

>> No.41129344

They thought they could have their own Vox and Mysta and make a lot of money from that audience but they failed to understand that the audience that wants such shit is already watching nijis/twitch
People who watch Hololive watch it because of the cute idol girls, they want something different

>> No.41129404

>>41129295
You're looking at the bigger picture and using basic logic.
Business degree holders don't do this. They will look at Live and Stars as entirely separate entities because on the books they are completely separated with their own management teams and org charts.
If Live is dying its because of Lives management team not Stars management team. That is how it will be viewed.

>> No.41129559

>>41129404
Basically this.
StarsEN will compare to StarsJP and to any financial holder they will think "Holy shit starsEN is a breakout success"
LiveEN will compare to LiveJP and they'll think "Why are they failing?"
They will never correlate the two because their conditions of existence is different, no matter how hard omegatroon tries to convince himself and retards on this board otherwise.

>> No.41129648

>>41124512
Crashing this company, with no survivors

>> No.41129785

>>41129559
Its hard to say what Yagoos plan is.
And people here place too much emphasis on the boys being behind the girls decline (mainly because they can't see the wider issues and want a simple reason)
He could be making a power play to try and take back Cover in its entirety in one fell swoop.
Or he could be gunning for EN as a whole rather than just stars. Whether as his end goal or as a path to the big chair.
If he takes control of HoloEN then he may try pushing his dream again which could be amazing for both LiveEN and StarsEN as it would present clear direction and leadership for a branch that has floundered from its lack of direction or clear goals.
Overall the only one in EN who has moved in the sort of direction Yagoo first dreamed of is Mori. Her autistic focus on her music career has gotten her a contract with a record label and appearances at various shows.
She's a "virtual celebrity" and not just a vtuber at this point.

>> No.41130146

>>41129785
While the girls were in decline after the buff era of 2020-2021 that was more of a stabilizing period in which those who had watched thanks to it being a trend or having nothing else to do at the time or simply having gotten bored, In return they were in the process of forming a more mainstay fanbase that would have stayed despite the various other fuckups and obvious distance forming in the group. That is until tempus debuted if you still need proof look at membership and superchat amounts before and after the male collabs, there isnt "too much emphasis" because the pull away from their most frequent/staying viewers was because the collabs took away what was keeping them inside. And as for yagoo taking back control from investors that seems far fetched for the same reasons you mentioned earlier they look at the branches separately why give him the seat back when their own project is far more successful?

>> No.41130213

>>41124512
wow a modern entertainment company is scummy and shortsighted and has business practices that are scummy and destined to pop due to their greed and idiocy?
i never would have guessed
if only there were other types of businesses they could look at and see how dumb overly greedy practices get companies killed in that industry, then maybe they could have avoided this
or the fans will continue to bail them out and theyll just be dumber and dumber and get away with it

>> No.41130242

>>41124512
Good fuck this parasitical valueless industry

>> No.41130265

>>41127995
>CIA agent
I think it's more probable it's a CCP agent more than anything.
Think about it, Coco's fight with management leading up to graduation, EN shove to the side, nijification, etc. Typical chink actions

>> No.41130267

>>41130213
Point is if you're going to move for money you stick with what gives you money

>> No.41130380

>>41130146
Not to mention the group is too big now to go for the more idealistic goals unity is the only thing keeping them relevant and if they stop making enough revenue to fund the staff and resources going into everything else who knows will get culled after the side branches

>> No.41130496

I love the stories schizos create in their heads, they could be a good book or movie

>> No.41130551

>>41127995
>>41130265
CIA, CCP. Come on anons just blame Mori like the rest of us

>> No.41130816

>>41130551
yeah sure let's blame a fucking talent for managements malice

>> No.41133735

fuck management

>> No.41134016

>>41129785
It's an EN and ID thing. If JP managers started to push for starsJP and holoJP collabs, he would probably step in and the JP girls themselves would probably not do it. It seems Cover is ok with whatever is going with EN as long as it keeps making the current amount of money it makes, but the JP side of things are still left untouched. EN management is definitely given extreme freedom in how they approach things. Reminder that EN management lifted the collab ban of tempus so that Magni could collab with Mori due to some apparent "fan demand", this never happened for IRyS who was alone in her gen (Ina managed to get her ban lifted slightly earlier) and neither Uproar or tempus wave 2 have received a collab ban lift. Not to mention holoEN itself never got any collab ban lift so they could collab with any of the JP girls. It's very obvious they wanted to push it on people, but at the same time Cover/Yagoo are allowing them to so long as they don't fuck with the JP side of things.

>> No.41137732

>>41124915
/thread

>> No.41138456

>>41128373
>they make the waiting rooms early
remainders me of Kaela making 10 fucking waiting rooms "just for the lulz"

>> No.41139918

>>41128940
And so he becomes an enemy of the fans. My point still stands. Idol money and idol fame hold up Hololive, and now he's selling FAGGOTS. Faggots that leech on the girls. Faggots that taint the female energy. Faggots that drive away the idol money and idol fame that the girls should have. Faggots that make the fans drop their oshis. Faggots that would still eat up Holopro's overall budget which could've been used for EN3.
I said Hololive is Yagoo's and Sora's brand. I didn't say they should follow what they want out of it. The whole damn industry is supposed to be for the fans, and now thanks to more homos and more homo collabs, it's not. At least not for the majority of the fans.

>>41129404
This is only if we take your view that Yagoo only has control over homostars. Even counting this rrat, Yagoo screwing over Hololive management by putting out more homos before EN3 just to prove he's better doesn't improve the situation for us fans. This is not to include how homostarsEN get so many more collabs with HoloEN, compared to their JP counterpart with HoloJP. It seems as if HomoEN and HomoJP are run by two different controls, which mean Yagoo is only controlling one of them directly.

>> No.41140035

>>41124512
They wouldn't have done it if the females actually streamed. The boys are better streamers and entertainers so they're a better investment.

>> No.41140119
File: 3.17 MB, 1920x1080, 1643558053470.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

and what do you suggest to fix hololive
>more permissions for some game /v/ plays
okay and? they probably don't even like that game
>reeee homoEN is ruining EN
don't watch them. literally you the viewer have the choice to step in and say "i don't like this" by not watching them at all. btw, nobody is forcing you to watch kronii or mori
>I want a new generation of EN talents
so you can doxx them? it took you retards 4 hours to doxx mumei and fauna, why the fuck should I watch a new gen when you'll just doxx them in the end?
>but idol culture bad
the idol stuff is the best work of hololive, end of.

>> No.41140132

I just don't understand.

Hololive have always waited for Nijisanji to do something first before they follow suit, but I always thought that was because Niji was the undisputed king at the time and letting them feel their way through a new industry was the best route for a smaller business.

But in the last two years, Hololive have enjoyed not one but TWO 'booms' of subscribers to the point where they had an entire monopoly of the Western YouTube market for vtubers. Myth is the biggest generation to have ever debuted, and they found an identity separate of Nijisanji by making themselves the CGDCT organisation.

Why then, despite needing to do absolutely nothing to enjoy a peaceful era, do they STILL insist on mimicking the executive decisions of Anycolor, at least in regards to an EN branch that should NEVER have had a snowball's chance in Hell at being as big as they are now?

>> No.41140254

>>41140035
well on the EN side.

>> No.41140268

Cover scared of big west man and market. Follow rainbow fish best decision for samurai.
Nijisanji owns China Japan and West.

>> No.41140619
File: 413 KB, 720x405, 1649354724092.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

the worst part is that you know which people are newfags and which ones have been around for a few years.

>> No.41140820

>>41140132
My guess is money with strings attached. They probably just got a big investor(s) to push more Homostars. I think the plan for HomoEN to debut has always been a goal regardless, but the homo collab frequency right after Tempiss's collab ban lifted was sus. Management even said collab ban was lifted early due to "fan demand". Who!? It's that shadow investor(s) sticking his hand up Yagoo's asshole, playing him like a sock puppet.
This is how video game studios and publishers get ruined, like Sony. More and more investors want pozzed shit, they make pozzed shit, fans hate pozzed shit. Their titles fail and drop one by one. Investors want more homos, they get more homos. Mori and Kronii wants homo collabs, they get homo collabs. Fans who want CGDCT? You get nothing! Thanks for propping up Hololive through the start of Covid, now fuck off.

>> No.41141001
File: 723 KB, 720x720, source[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fkv791f.webm].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41127569
>You want to do an unarchived karaoke? All songs must be submitted to management for clearance.
>You want to do stuff in minecraft? Management has to approve whatever you are building.

kek i've really missed the silly rrat threads we used to have, this is brilliant.

>> No.41141105

>>41125623
I actually feel bad for you chumbies at this point
Let her go

>> No.41141218
File: 131 KB, 297x342, 1660045665721.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41125623
why doesn't gura have the balls to stream then? oh wait she probably sees you. pekora has experienced far worse bullshit but she's been able to pull through. gura sounds like a pussy to me. there ain't no dog in gura. pecho frio.

>> No.41141276

>>41140035
Retard. The girls stopped streaming because of management's incompetence or just straight malice.

>> No.41141318

>>41125825
Blaming the homos for Gura's laziness when her no-homo coworkers like IRyS and Fauna are still streaming makes you a faggot. Admit it. She doesn't want to stream for Holo anymore because the fags didn't stop the others from streaming.

>> No.41141412

>>41128561
The voices in your head don't validate your fanfiction schizo

>> No.41141447

>>41140119
First of all dont butcher their projects and dont neglet them.
When gura wants a daki give her a daki
when it's time for gura's 3d live
stream the whole 3d live properly and market it properly instead of cuting it in half like retards.
Be competent and on time.
Respect your golden goose.
It's really basics of what management should be doing. Nothing fancy/

>> No.41141652

That's not true at all though. Miko got nearly 30k viewers I think just by playing Super Mario Bros from nintendo switch online.
Hololive is far from dead, interest in it is still going strong. HoloEN though had interest decline, not because of the males but because at least half of the female talents dont stream regularly enough for fans to become attached or interested.

>> No.41141656

>>41141105
>>41141218
Gura is EN Pekora is JP
simple as

>> No.41141747

>>41141318
No one is blaming the homos. Learn how to read before you want to engage in a discussion, brainlet.

>> No.41142011

>>41124915
Surely Mori generates more revenue than Pekora.

>> No.41142298

>>41142011
Rumao, baffling to the max post.

>> No.41143704

>>41141656
gura is very mentally weak if she's that discouraged.

>> No.41144241

Management literally do not care, they are busy lining their own pockets
Get them crunchyroll backhanders
get that ESG grant without even asking JP about it
appeal to china, it'll work out well this time for sure

>> No.41144279

>>41142298
>look, I said 'pekora' and 'rumao', that means I'm an epic oldfag

>> No.41144416

>>41143704
gura has been fucked with the most though

>> No.41144515

>>41144241
JP management probably deserves some blame for not looking into all the shady shit EN management has been doing

>> No.41144728

>>41141218
I wonder how Pekora would fair if she were American and announced she got Covid. To this date, Cover has refused to do a public announcement for any of their talents getting Covid if they're American.

>> No.41145746

>>41144416
>fucked with
or still extremely weak

>> No.41146885

>>41145746
she's protesting

>> No.41146958

>>41146885
protesting or being a pecho frio? because if she's protesting then she can get out according to the retards here

>> No.41147171
File: 11 KB, 203x248, 1655929380035.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41142011
Mori had an explosive debut but that already is long gone. Hololive is making pretty clear that this year is going to be Pekora's year, most likely 2022 was a really good year for Pekora, definitely better than the entire EN.

>> No.41147324

>>41129785
>She's a "virtual celebrity" and not just a vtuber at this point.
She's a normalfaggot that in a sane world would've been graduated the moment she interacted with Connor and his clique. And that's without going into the whole lean thing. Mori is pure cancer and the first sign that something was wrong with HoloEN, and no action was taken.

>> No.41147541

>>41147324
>Mori is pure cancer and the first sign that something was wrong with HoloEN, and no action was taken.
because people thought she'd stop. she never did. if you've ever seen antonio brown, this is whats happening to mori.

>> No.41148279

It's just their revenge on idol culture.

>> No.41150448

>>41148279
if this is their revenge then lmao.

>> No.41155385

>>41148279
revenge for what?

>> No.41155642

>>41124512
ogey rrat

>> No.41155725

>>41148279
YWNBJ

Rope you disgusting freak.

>> No.41159138

>>41124512
I can't believe management was the bad guys all along.

>> No.41159502

>>41147171
>long gone
Her streams are B-tier at best but her holo-music career is stronger than ever

Just because you don't like it or listen to it doesn't change the fact it pulls numbers and sells tickets and CDs.

Indifferent about Mori, but she's a valuable holo asset and one of the handful of holos that actively churn out profitable music

>> No.41159711

>>41125623
>demoralized
the bitch has a history of ghosting, this is not management, she's just lazy and doesnt give a fuck anymore
keep coping though, cuckpedo

>> No.41159813

>>41125278
Cope EOPnigger

>> No.41160045

>>41159502
>it pulls numbers
I dont think the last 30 Mori songs combined would amount to numbers like Maribako

>> No.41160082

>>41125278
>We sa already with the new years eve countdown that they are pushing this on the main branch as well.
you're upset at a song? if anything like maybe 6 people got upset at a song.

>> No.41160668

>>41124915
Gura demo'd pekoras merch record with the dino, and Mori's UMG deal is pretty valuable

>> No.41160694

>>41160668
yeah because its a gura plushie, no shit its gonna sell like hotcakes.

>> No.41160930

>>41159711
Kek, I wonder what the chumfaggot cope will be when this bitch joins Nyanners in Vshoujo.

>> No.41161570

>>41160045
Most holos don't even have songs that number in the double digits.

Also, Q has 20M views to Maribako's 19M, so you don't even need 2 songs from Mori to match it in numbers, so you're dumb.

>Oh she just gets big numbers because of the other person in the song collab

Maybe - still doesn't change the fact that her music career is in a healthy place.

It's fine if you hate on Mori for the other reasons, but numbers don't lie

>> No.41161672

>>41124915
Pekora got manhandled in person by a hypnotist she's no better then en

>> No.41164627
File: 53 KB, 1079x684, 1673250608994291.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41125623
>demoralized her

>> No.41165252

>>41161570
Recent Mori solo songs, not leeching off Gura, not riding in on early myth hype, her recent songs under the UMG label, they all did shit and no amount of coping from you is going to change that

>> No.41165323

>>41124512
Western investor class made the call and you know it

>> No.41165439

Mori is a living example that you don't have to have any sort of talent or skill and that you can still fail upward. Her existence also disproves any sort of karma or objectivity in the Universe, since she's such a shit person that by now she should be dying the gutter somewhere. Her actual, true position in life should be that of a low wage manual laborer with a crippling meth addiction. Mori didn't just grift and luck out into all of this, her streak of luck is so baffling, so undeserved, so vast that it boggles the mind. She's barely mediocre, BARELY, yet she managed to earn millions. She's the ultimate fraud and the ultimate insipid western woman with no detectable personality and yet here we are. She proceeded to shit up HoloEN almost instantly, and yet this turd is still around, still has the gall to be a public figure. She's the Hillary Clinton of vtubing.

>> No.41165459
File: 148 KB, 1280x1306, morisongs.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41165252
Fuck knows how many on iTunes, I don't have that shit downloaded, and how many in other things.
Q isn't even her most popular on this list according to times listened.

>> No.41165514
File: 230 KB, 842x916, nippon banzai.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41124915
BASED.
Genuinely feel sorry for ENkeks (not really) for limiting themselves to their english speaking whores.

>> No.41165569

>>41165514
How do you even learn Japanese? I feel like by the time I can halfway understand streams most of the hags I like will be in the ground.

>> No.41165606
File: 239 KB, 462x430, 1669947172175483.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

a few weeks ago i could have punched that 'but Tempus is EN3' anon in the face. but i'm starting to see it now. tempus part I and part II is actually EN3.
JP is fine and to be desu i don't even hate the stars but the mere shilling and promoting stars at the expense of a decaying holoEN and ramming them into the bubble killed my joy. i haven't watched a stream since new years and i think this time i won't come back.
get fucked cover for ruining something nice and good night you faggots.

>> No.41165662

>>41165459
grasping at straws, her music is a flop, trying to scrounge up a few extra views is pathetic

>> No.41165695

>>41165606
>a few weeks ago i could have punched that 'but Tempus is EN3' anon in the face. but i'm starting to see it now. tempus part I and part II is actually EN3.
Your own fault for denying the obvious. Omegatroon did everything he could to signal that Tempus was EN3. Remember, he refused to use gens because numbered gens would seperate out the Homos more than calling them Myth, Council and Tempus do. He made a tweet saying that Hololive and Holostars are both under the HoloPro label and then made a new HoloProEN twitter account to push them all under the same banner. How much more evidence did you need?

>> No.41165889

>>41165439
Same way DEI works, you're pawns for much more powerful people

>> No.41167554

>>41165662
>b-but youtube views
Just call her a whore and be done with it. Don't pretend the shit you're saying makes any sense.

>> No.41168479

>>41165439
Shill your twitch channel instead of being jealous of others' success. Start by posting it here, I'll give you a follow promise.

>> No.41169477

>>41127351
>the only ones that gets a pass on that are IRyS and Calli
Irys isn't contractually obligated to stream to begin with

>> No.41169708

>>41124512
This is only HoloEN specific. StarsJP existed for a long time without ruining the HoloJP experience. All the interactions with the girls were negligible.

>> No.41175993

>>41124512
neato

>> No.41176113

>>41169708
And then they decided to introduce no ovelap rule for Uproar 3D and make them sing together for NYE. JP is trying to push homos as well.

>> No.41181448

>>41176113
Exactly

>> No.41186196

maybe cover wants to go back to china

>> No.41189572

>>41167554
please go post in /#/ about how you think 500k itunes plays means more than tens of millions of youtube views

>> No.41191275

>>41127218
He was very explicit in wanting to keep things separated since he was aware that Cover is at a point in time where you can't just go back on what created the foundations to their success. He was let go for speaking the truth and wanting to achieve success without needing the girls as a crutch.

>> No.41191948

>>41124512
They are doing this for the sake of the talent.
The parasocials are the reasons Gura isn't streaming. They are just trying to weed them out. Even if they bring money, what's the point if the talent doesn't feel safe?

>> No.41192034

>>41191948
LOL LMAAO
So you believe they butcherd her 3d live because parasocials were hunting her?

>> No.41193414

>>41191948
>>41192034
Yeah they stopped her having a Daki that she wanted and had to circumvent EN management to get, for her sake, totally. Not because they thought it was PROBLEMATIC

>> No.41194672

>>41124512
managers be like >>40533549

>> No.41194824

>>41176113
The problem is worse than it appears at first glance.

>> No.41197521

>>41124512
Is management full of chinks or something?

>> No.41198666
File: 292 KB, 369x589, 1671781293453995.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>41128836
Omegay holds less power over the EN branches than you think. He is a single producer who's name is on some IRyS' music. The twitter is probably run by several managers or interns who make the posts they're supposed to. Omagay is an easy scapegoat for EN management because he is their only member with an official "face". People can sit on here all day blaming omegay and not realize who is actually making the retarded decisions behind the scenes. IF omegay is exactly as presented, than he is a faggot with money to invest enough in EN to be given a phase and the job to write (steal) lore ideas for the gen of holos and homos. In fact the lore shit is probably just letting him have his way so they can keep his money invested into the branch.

>> No.41199132

>>41124512
At least they did it at a good time. The current western vtubing landscape is very different from the 2020 - 2021.
There are more indie companies who understands the appeal of hololive in 2020, unlike the current hololive EN.

>> No.41201425

>>41124512
kek, just your oshi is dead chumpedo, not mine

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action