Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 84 KB, 1280x720, external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4546267 No.4546267 [Reply] [Original]

Redpill me about Nyanners, her anti-lolicon moods, Nekopara accident, tumblr posts and what else you have on her please.

>> No.4546293

>>4546267
Nyanners entire life story is doing shit for clout and then doing a complete 180 and backstabbing everyone to virtue signal.

>> No.4546294
File: 749 KB, 693x649, 1599570230768.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4546294

Free Nyanders Pomf Pomf protests of 2012 The Canadian Baby Seal Massacre The Anti-Nyanners Struggle The Great Nekopara collab The Great Pink Cat Cultural Revolution Pink Cat Rights Slime Rights Wife Democratization Vshojo Freedom Waifu Independence Multi-Nyanners system Not looking both ways before crossing the street Pink Cat Liberation Republic of Blegh Nyanners IRL Jerma Pedo Autonomous Region The 4chan Pedophile Autonomous Region Nobel Peace Prize Hololive, Twitch copyright strike, anti-nyanners, counter-toilet humor protest movement, Discord, harassment, anti-seiso, Nyanners hair length button, International wife shortage, Nyanner's true age, Simp purification, Nyanners human-catgirl experiment, Anime hybridization, Elon Musk, Nyanders returned to power and peaceful evolution of the people Tumblr, Twitter, SJW, Traps, Lolicon struggle, Nyanner Russian Origins, Pink Feline dictatorship, dictatorship, suppression, unified surveillance, suppression, persecution, aggression, plundering, destruction, torture, massacre, and abduction of live organ harvesting, trafficking in vtubers, smuggling, Catnip prostitution, gambling, lottery, Pomf Pomf, Feet pictures, FFX Leaks, Fredrick the Slime, The Catnarok.

>> No.4546330

>>4546293
So an act first think later approach. Got it... Doesn't that just make her dumb?

>> No.4546333

Collab isn't getting cancelled no matter how much you bitch, cope

>> No.4546345

Some lefist SJW that got her fame piggybacking off of 4chan memes.

>> No.4546350 [SPOILER]  [DELETED] 
File: 351 KB, 850x1350, 1622742940207.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4546350

>> No.4546400

She was an epic 4channeler years ago and had a following because of her loli voice. After she got popular she threw her old fanbase under the bus in search for a VA career. After failing that she came back as a vtuber. That's it. She's actively anti-loli now but everyone remembers what she did and won't have a decent thread in this board until she dies.
That's the story.

>> No.4546409

Supports gamerghazi

>> No.4546509

>>4546400
That's terribly less interesting than I wanted it to be.

>> No.4546511

>>4546330
i mean, she manages to get paid and make a career out of doing that, so not really?
honestly in a way i gotta respect nyanners hustle, what some girls get by being conventionally attractive and showing cleavages she gets without having any of these qualities.

>> No.4546575

>>4546267
>>4546509
It's not really anything interesting. It's just someone who decided to sell their soul to tumblr and is now currently actively anti-loli.

>> No.4546656

>>4546511
I respect that every single day she pretends to like her fanbase to get that sweet paycheck, that's some dedication to character.

>> No.4546682

>>4546575
she isn't even anti-loli, if she was she wouldn't make that voice or use that avatar, she's just the type of person who'll say whatever they need to without believing it if they think it'll get them love/money.
for her it does make her a bunch of money, so good for her i guess.

>> No.4546707

>>4546656
So just like all other vtubers

>> No.4546709

Why did she call people pedos over liking a 2d character in a porn comic and meme song about said comic? Correct me if im wrong

>> No.4546765

>>4546682
>she isn't even anti-loli
I triple dare you to call her a cute loli catgirl waifu and you'll immediately get banned and/or sent hate messages by her fanbase. That kind of censorship is literally Communist China tier. On top of that, she said pretty bad things about loli and spread misinformation about them.

>> No.4546779

>>4546267
She's the definition of a 4chan oldfag and by that alone, she is /ourgirl/ and we will do anything for her.

Zoomer /vt/ards do not reply

>> No.4546849

>>4546330
>>4546511
I wouldn't say she isn't dumb. Going full SJW was unnecessary and didn't make her any more popular, and it's never been a profitable move. She did realize her misplay and toned it down enough to not bother your average weeb, but most of her success comes from her voice and how valuable it is in her niche and blowing up on youtube early, rather than hustle.

>> No.4546869

>>4546575
it's less that she's anti-loli and more that she pissed off a bunch of old fans by effectively telling them to go fuck themselves and then going right back to that same scthick (albeit, in vtuber form) as soon as the crowd she was trying to please by telling their old fans to go fuck themselves wasn't interested

>> No.4546878

>>4546849
Seethe

>> No.4546911

>>4546869
Seethe.

>> No.4546944

>>4546869
Meds

>> No.4546959

>>4546765
you can say you hate ducks and you're anti duck all day long, but if you then wear a duck suit and quack on stream you aren't really anti duck.
yes you're a hypocrite, but you're not anti duck.
in the same vain, nyanners isn't anti lol, not really, since she's more then happy to continue making money off it.

>> No.4546973

>>4546765
You're conflating two things that are somewhat related but not in the way you think. You're taking Discord moderation, chat moderation, or fanbase reactivity to be representative of the streamer, which is pretty fucky. First, oth Twitch and Discord have some rules that need to be followed, whether the streamer cares or not. Like, you couldn't do that to Mouse or even Melody either, at least not in those places (and CB for Mel wouldn't allow it either). Secondly, gee I wonder how people have been attacking Nyanners for the last 10 years. What common phrases or terms have they used to attack her? None of them could possibly include the term "loli" could they? Since shitters use that term on her routinely to attack her, why the fuck would she allow that term to be used even in a non attacking sense? It's easier to just set up an auto filter to ban the word from being used, which stifles whatever you want to talk about but other faggots ruined it for everybody else. Thirdly, the shitter opinion is that she's a loli with a loli voice, but she denies both, but you don't care because it doesn't fit your hypocrite argument so she's just a liar.

For all these reasons, if I were Nyan, I'd ban "loli" too. I know I'm wasting my time even talking to a shitter, but hopefully some other readers will understand that not everything is as simple as the people who hate on her want it to be.

>> No.4547016
File: 34 KB, 592x290, 1597443317059.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4547016

>>4546869
I saw her remarks and I wouldn't mind if it was directed to a literal who, but the fact that she slandered a genre and actively stands against it is what irks me about Nyanners. Nyanners has done nothing but cultivate a fanbase based around those shitty stances.

>> No.4547021

Wait why the hell was she anti loli? That's the part I don't get. They're just cute anime girls, so what was her issue? And why stream as a loli type character? Im very confused

>> No.4547029

>>4546973
cope

>> No.4547110

>>4547021
She wants to pander to SJWs for views and being anti-loli is the easiest way to get clout like that. She's basically the vtuber version of a gimmick account.

>> No.4547111

>>4546707
Exactly

>> No.4547121
File: 377 KB, 834x841, 1622744353383.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4547121

>>4546869
Cope

>> No.4547132

>>4547016
>two random nobodies on Twitter
>are Nyanners herself somehow
This is why people laugh at you retards.

>> No.4547150 [DELETED] 
File: 269 KB, 600x494, 1622744416527.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4547150

>I saw her remarks and I wouldn't mind if it was directed to a literal who, but the fact that she slandered a genre and actively stands against it is what irks me about Nyanners. Nyanners has done nothing but cultivate a fanbase based around those shitty stances.

>> No.4547159
File: 96 KB, 1533x891, shit cad mad 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4547159

>>4547021
She made her career by lewding loli from hentai. Then she wanted to get woke to be accepted by the tumblr crowd and over-compensated with "LOLI ARE LIKE REAL CHILDREN AND IF YOU LEWD THEM THEN UR A PEDO! I WAS FORCED TO DO IT BECAUSE I WAS YOUNG AND NAIVE! DO NOT MENTION THAT I LET MY LEWD LOLI VIDEOS STAY UP WELL INTO MY ADULTHOOD"

>> No.4547168

>>4546959
Are you trying to defend her? Because all you're doing is proving that she's an even bigger piece of shit for being a massive hypocrite.

>> No.4547177

>>4547132
Well that's what Nyanners did and they're praising her while harassing indie vtubers. That's the kind of name Nyanners cultivated for herself.

>> No.4547184

>>4547021
If you watch her streams she barely even talks about it. l*litards just have a persecution complex and demand she reup that one dumb meme video they liked

>> No.4547222

>>4547168
Holy fucking shit why are you so tribalistic, weeaboo fuck?

>> No.4547225 [DELETED] 
File: 16 KB, 645x770, 29a.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4547225

>Are you trying to defend her? Because all you're doing is proving that she's an even bigger piece of shit for being a massive hypocrite.

>> No.4547232

>>4546267
She doesn't actually hate lolicons, she's just a clout chaser who wants to pander to whoever can get her the most money and popularity and she used to think that pandering to lolicons would make her less successful. Now that Gura is one of the most popular VTubers, she's realized that it's okay to pander to lolicons and won't push the argument like she used to.

>> No.4547244

What's with the child spamming cope seethe are you okay? Do you want me to call your parents?

>> No.4547245

>>4546869
Looks like this one hit the nail on the head given how the defense force starts coming out

>> No.4547252

>>4547184
No one even wants the dumb video. We don't want her shitty sjw fanbase anywhere near Japanese Vtubers.

>> No.4547254

>>4547021
The answer nobody here wants to admit, because it actually makes her sympathetic, is that she was getting harassed about POMF by actual pedos. Like, real ass fuckholes trying to use her for their sexual fantasies, and not just with 2D either, since she's not 2D. So, she backlashed hard against what she saw as the real people who liked loli and POMF and were using her song as some kind of rallying cry of acceptance or some bullshit. Did she overreact? Yeah, she overreacted, but she was and still is a sperg about shit that makes her anxious or stressed. If she were herself today back then, she probably wouldn't have reacted so strongly to it, but at the time, she was an immature nitwit.

One of the things that continues to boggle my mind is people holding this shit against her to this day. She was young and dumb, get over it and move on.

>> No.4547284 [DELETED] 

>>4547244
Dilate

>> No.4547290

>>4547245
Funniest thing is that they can't come up with a counter to defend Nyanners and all they can do is post shitty wojaks. Nyannertards are truly pathetic and the worst of cancers.

>> No.4547298

>>4547232
>she's realized that it's okay to pander to lolicons and won't push the argument like she used to.
She cancelled the Nekopara playthrough because she realized that her fanbase is not ok with it afterall (and also that it will make people point out what a hypocrite she is). She oscilates between being anti-loli and feigning ignorance about loli-media or people who are lolicon.

>> No.4547302

>>4547021
It's hard to tell what her actual opinion is, she jumped to a hard "loli=real child" stance when she saw the way the internet was being taken over by tumblrites, but the way she made sure to actively antagonize her original audience seems more like she did it she thought was never going to get big by allowing 4chan to hang around. Now there's been a backlash to a good amount of the sjw stuff, but she doesn't want to say she was wrong, which leaves her looking like some neo-puritan when even most of reddit and twitter don't really give a shit about loli

>> No.4547316 [DELETED] 
File: 39 KB, 466x593, 1619098788642.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4547316

>Funniest thing is that they can't come up with a counter to defend Nyanners and all they can do is post shitty wojaks. Nyannertards are truly pathetic and the worst of cancers.

>> No.4547327
File: 2.64 MB, 1871x1594, Nyanners is a hypocrite.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4547327

>>4546267
cannot believe this has not been posted yet

>> No.4547344

So all this is over that retarded "liking lolis = liking real life kids" bullshit and the other half is "she isn't /ourgirl/ anymore because she sold out". The lesson here is sjw bullshit is retarded, and worshipped people over the internet because they were "here" once is also retarded.
This is fucking Hilarious

>> No.4547345

>>4547177
>they praise her
So what? Just like most of the haters, they probably don't understand her situation or what she's really thinking or feeling at all. Just like the assholes who think she's some kind of fascist against loli because of 10 years ago those fucking morons laud her for shit that happened 10 years ago. They're equally retarded.

>> No.4547346

>>4547021
> so what was her issue?
She (probably) has none. Hence why she still streams as loli character.

She probably just thought hate on loli would get her views/clout. It didn't, but she can't just admit it was all for self gain.

>> No.4547348

>>4547290
>>4547254
?

>> No.4547367

>>4547254
>he actually believes the "muh harassment" excuse
It's always either overblown or a flat out lie to shut down criticism, never fall for someone saying they're getting death/rape threats after they do something stupid and get bullied for it

>> No.4547380 [DELETED] 
File: 258 KB, 1854x827, Trap.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4547380

>>4546267

>> No.4547391

>>4547254
>It's the "one shouldn't be hold responsible of their actions if they're young" argument again
Gets me everytime. Just like when people ask for proof of that "harassment" you just mental gymnastic your way out of it.

>> No.4547407 [DELETED] 
File: 105 KB, 800x371, 1620359015759.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4547407

>>he actually believes the "muh harassment" excuse
>It's always either overblown or a flat out lie to shut down criticism, never fall for someone saying they're getting death/rape threats after they do something stupid and get bullied for it

>> No.4547408

>>4546400
wtf how could nyanner failed as VA when most EN VA on genshin is shit

>> No.4547410

>>4547254
You don't get it and think it's old news when her recent anti-loli comments were just a couple of months ago, and she cancelled Nekopara because of loli. Your strawman is getting old.

>>4547348
It's a dumb non-argument.

>> No.4547414 [DELETED] 
File: 234 KB, 500x327, mZysjNL.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4547414

https://cover-corp.com/contact/en/#lang

Here faggots , instead of acting tough and having constant mental breakdowns in this shithole of place , go do something more useful and productive , and fill this up . You dont even need to provide your actual email and phone number

This is the only way you could so some damage , instead of making continuous useless threads

>> No.4547446

>>4547298
Nyanners is a social retard. She questions everything she does because she's been attacked most of her formative and adult life by people who just want to shit on her. The Nekopara thing was another instance of that. She started getting shit so she backed off because she is kind of tired of getting shit on for things she does. She recently started Bully, but was fretting for days about whether not to do it because it could make people attack her for playing a game focused around bullying, and she knows she'd get it from the old haters and the new haters. She can't win.

My only real criticism of Nyan is she really needs to tell the haters to fuck off and just do what she wants, but she's such a damn coward to criticism and hate that she can't do that.

>> No.4547448

>>4547254
She left that video up for many years and was an adult when the backlash happened. No real pedo was interested in her at that age, dumb dumb.

>> No.4547449

Basically people on 4chan get very insecure and offended when you suggest their sexual attraction to 10 year old anime girls is kinda creepy. They'll hold a grudge forever if you upset them and will have permanent residency in their mind

>> No.4547452 [DELETED] 
File: 43 KB, 644x800, 1616801597518.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4547452

>https://cover-corp.com/contact/en/#lang
>Here faggots , instead of acting tough and having constant mental breakdowns in this shithole of place , go do something more useful and productive , and fill this up . You dont even need to provide your actual email and phone number
>This is the only way you could so some damage , instead of making continuous useless threads

>> No.4547459

>>4547254
She made a mistake, but it's 100% her fault if she chooses to double down on her shitty past actions instead of admitting that she made a mistake and making an effort to change.

>> No.4547468

>>4547254
Stunning and brave. I bet she got death threats too, those are the worst. I myself have gotten death threats in my 4channel dot org inbox.

>> No.4547497
File: 348 KB, 834x841, 1621821952161.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4547497

Just a reminder Nyanners allows actual underaged users into her discord, despite her content being very explicit and sexual in nature.

>> No.4547506

>>4547344
Oh it's even better. Most of these shitters aren't even old guard who give a fuck about the loli shit. They're newfags who got influenced by a dramafag YouTube celebrity who made a video called "Nyanners is a hypocrite". Notice how most of these fucks focus so hard on the "hypocrite" part? It's pretty telling. We know you're all just Rev-drones, and you don't even try to hide it.

>> No.4547507

>nyannersfags are wojakspamming newniggers
shocked, I am

>> No.4547513

>>4547254
Is there proof of this "harassment"?

>> No.4547519

does anybody know what her shitty bf is doing for a living? cant he earn enough to support both of them so nyanshit can stop this shitty performance? I just want her to fuck off already.

>> No.4547520

>>4547449
Not really. Nyanners can quit vtubing any time and fuck off. Don't care if she goes full Karen as long as she's not anywhere near anything anime related. She's the one bothering Holos in the first place.

>> No.4547524
File: 957 KB, 2672x1896, nyanners hypocrite 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4547524

>>4547449
>when you suggest their sexual attraction to 10 year old anime girls is kinda creepy
Not what she did though. She literally called people pedophiles.

>> No.4547534 [DELETED] 
File: 16 KB, 645x770, 1622744783239.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4547534

>Just a reminder Nyanners allows actual underaged users into her discord, despite her content being very explicit and sexual in nature.

>> No.4547535 [DELETED] 
File: 526 KB, 644x800, 1620403688656.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4547535

>Not really. Nyanners can quit vtubing any time and fuck off. Don't care if she goes full Karen as long as she's not anywhere near anything anime related. She's the one bothering Holos in the first place.

>> No.4547538

>>4547414
I ain't yo private military

>> No.4547546

>>4546869
Be honest anon, how many upset "old fans" do you think frequent these threads? Like 80% of you people have arrived here in the past 4-5 years and only know Nyanners from screencaps and Encyclopedia Dramatica summaries. I have a hard time believing that anyone who actually got upset at her back in 2012-2014 could manage to muster up a single fuck to give about this shit anymore.

>> No.4547573

>>4547367
Like I said, it's not convenient for your arguments, so you dismiss it or ignore it. Perfect example, thank you.

>> No.4547602

>>4547520
>>4547524
Way to prove my point, continue to whine while nothing changes

>> No.4547612
File: 86 KB, 289x334, 1615603721850.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4547612

>>4546973
1) "to be representative of the streamer, which is pretty fucky."
You are just in complete denial if you think she is unaware of how her discord is being moderated. We are not babies, and neither is she.

2) "easier to just set up an auto filter to ban the word"
It's simply a quick way to run away from any problem: just ban everyone who criticizes you. It's right next to "lump everyone who criticizes you with nazis or commies." This actually is virtuous cycle btw. Because Nyanners ran away from the problem and refused a legitimate discussion of it (owning up to her mistakes), the reasonable critics (or at least ones who can speak without caps lock) all left, so only trolls and simps remain. It is the online version of "those who make peaceful negotiation impossible, make violent retribution inevitable."

3) "she's a loli with a loli voice, but she denies both"
Are you stating her opinion, or are you actually agreeing with it? Do you want to tell me she is not a loli catgirl with a loli voice? Because if you do, I see no reason to continue speaking with you, as you are blinded by denial. There can only be legitimate discussions when we can agree on basic ground facts. And now you're telling others to deny the evidence of their eyes and ears.

>> No.4547638

>>4547573
show receipts then faggot. Or should we just believe everything you say?

>> No.4547646

>>4547449
2d is 2d, nothing wrong with liking it

>> No.4547647

>>4547546
It doesn't take that much energy to remember something, just because people are telling nyanners to go back to her hugbox after being irrelevant for most of the last decade doesn't mean they spent every year since 2013 actively thinking about her

>> No.4547655

>>4547254
>She was young and dumb, get over it and move on
You say this like she isn't doubling down on it to this day. Woah deja vu, I've told you this before, too. Like oshi like gachi, I suppose.

>> No.4547679

>>4546267

TL;DR Massive hypocrite. Got to fame by doing loli shitposts (made the Pomf song), then 180'd and told the fan base who made her big to go fuck themselves (made a big anti loli post and ranted about how all the anime fans are pedos, pretty much), then she 180d again and pandered to the same fanbase she told to go fuck themselves with her new VTuber career (she is ultimately still a loli character with a high voice). There isn't a big, complicated plot to it. She is just a lil shit.

Funny how all the VShoujos have some sort of shitty background, though.

>> No.4547685

>>4547612
YWNBJ

>> No.4547686

>>4547506
It sounds like what she did was hypocritical by definition, also who is Rev-drone?

>> No.4547696

>>4547459
When has she said anything about loli 2D = 3D or that lolicons are disgusting since then? The "grooming" comment in Wataten is not her saying "loli is bad", but "grooming" is bad, and I think you'll be very hard pressed to find people who think that's not true. Remember, in Wataten, the character IN UNIVERSE is doing this to a child. We see anime and say "that's just an anime girl with a loli" but in their universe it's a normal human and a normal child. And even IN UNIVERSE it is seen as creepy. How's that for hypocrisy? The author criticizes it in universe but still panders to it?

>> No.4547708

>>4547546
I was here at that time and didn't give a shit you're right, that doesn't stop me from calling attentionwhores out and being constantly reminded of her existence just by browsing this board. I don't know why her fans won't just fuck off to /aco/ and circlejerk there.

>> No.4547740

>>4547708
>attentionwhores
I wasn't counting people who got mad at her over the /v/GAs "fans".

>> No.4547744

>>4547638
>>4547573
No, I remember the blog post he's talking about, but it's still a lie so I will dismiss it. Imagine thinking the perfect convenient excuse to make her stance justified just happened right after she decided to label not just the actual lolicons, but her entire original fanbase as pedos for using a cambodian fishing jamboree

>> No.4547746
File: 91 KB, 820x1122, 1622129288631.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4547746

>>4546267
The only redpill you need is that Nyanners is one of the best vtubers because she makes schizos on /vt/ seethe harder than anyone else.

And seething is all /vt/ can do, while her audience keeps growing at a fast rate. She's literally dabbing on this place.

>> No.4547760
File: 1.54 MB, 1192x1536, 1606515953177.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4547760

>>4547696
Bruh, there are literally screencaps here of Nyanners saying
>Hurr it doesn't matter if it's just cartoons
And then fast forward 5 years later, she's still anti loli

>> No.4547766

>>4547679
okay but what about her other anime shitpost videos and hiphop covers

>> No.4547776 [DELETED] 
File: 276 KB, 1600x900, cover16.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4547776

>Bruh, there are literally screencaps here of Nyanners saying
>>Hurr it doesn't matter if it's just cartoons
>And then fast forward 5 years later, she's still anti loli

>> No.4547781

>>4547546
I was here since the start of Haruhiism. You are right that I don't spend time thinking about Nyanners, the same way I don't spend time thinking about Kizuna Ai after her ultimate yab. That doesn't mean I now have a positive opinion of them. And in fact Ai did fix her mess, while Nyanners never did and just kept on aggravating the issue.

>> No.4547789

>>4546849
I don't think she was making a bank before rebranding as a chuuba.

>> No.4547800

>>4547746
She is the designated shitting vtuber
And she deserves to be shat on

>> No.4547830 [DELETED] 
File: 193 KB, 708x800, 1622745877244.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4547830

>Bruh, there are literally screencaps here of Nyanners saying
>>Hurr it doesn't matter if it's just cartoons
>And then fast forward 5 years later, she's still anti loli

>> No.4547831 [DELETED] 
File: 69 KB, 640x730, 1620228946593.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4547831

>She is the designated shitting vtuber
>And she deserves to be shat on

>> No.4547844

>>4547612
>ignored everything I said
>denial
Oh the irony!

>> No.4547848

>>4546333
bitching is not enough, we need to do more.

>> No.4547876

She made all her hot take tumblr posts at the peak when it was trendy for content creators to do so. It was just a weird time when people suddenly felt the need to be a part of something larger than themselves, except the people involved had the most niche platforms and content imaginable, and thus their motives were questionable. It ultimately ended up being slacktivism that aged poorly because she dropped it when those issues she was so vocal about droned on to a blur and was no longer a trendy topic to be active in. She could donate some of her income being a loli character to the Prevent Child Abuse charity if she really had a strong take on the matter, but she won't. It's easier to wag the finger while getting paid for it.

>> No.4547879

>>4546779
Oldfags know she’s just an attention whore, fuck off white knight

>> No.4547886

>>4547646
You don't want to feel bad for enjoying something bad so you try to justify it and get defensive when someone points it out. You wouldn't be so defensive and try to argue if you truly felt nothing wrong with it.

>> No.4547890

>>4547760
touch grass

>> No.4547892

>>4547844
>greentexting
>ignoring everything I said
Oh the double irony.

>> No.4547901

>>4547408
SJW clique didn't want to be friends with her I guess despite all the virtue signalls, it's not like they get this jobs based on merit.

>> No.4547939

>>4547890
Kiss my ass niggerfaggot

>> No.4547947

>>4547886
>You wouldn't be so defensive and try to argue if you truly felt nothing wrong with it.
Kafka trap is a fallacy, look it up.

>> No.4547948

>>4547879
Oldfags don't care and probably support her regardless. Not everyone here is an election tourist Trumpist like (You).

>> No.4547973

>>4547948
Sounds a lot like redpill cope

>> No.4547993

>>4546973
She could just ban the trolls instead of attacking weebs then? That would've worked out but NO she has to pander to SJWs at all costs. Don't care about her hypocritical shit about denying being a loli despite being one. I just want her to fuck off and take her SJW fanbase along with her and away from anime content, especially Japanese vtubers.

>> No.4548008

>>4547901
They always learn the hard way that sjws don't actually watch the content they're so forceful about criticizing, and trying to slither back in and hoping nobody remembers all those posts you tried to delete and hide is extra pathetic

>> No.4548010

>>4547886
How am I being defensive? Why would feel bad for liking anime and 2d stuff? Ive always felt there was nothing wrong with, even before I got more into the internet and saw more retards bitching over 2d

>> No.4548018

>>4546779
>She's the definition of a 4chan attentionwhore
FTFY. Any oldfag worth its shit knows that lurking is best and retards that call out this place are just idiots. The football and dog incidents prove that any "grandstanding" retards are just idiots.

>> No.4548024
File: 62 KB, 365x275, choochoo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4548024

>>4547948
she's hovering at 8k-10k viewers per stream now and still growing so she's doing something right

>> No.4548052

I think the situation we're dealing with now is, now that nyanners is an active streamer and there's a vtuber board, being a nyanners anti isn't quite so easy anymore. The few anons bold enough to keep up the gatekeeping are now faced with a 24/7 janny job (for free) and are starting to look like the bad guys in the process.

>> No.4548054

>>4548010
Because 2D = 3D, and lolicon is pedophilia. Get on witht he times.

>> No.4548069

>>4547876
I honestly think she never believed most of the sjw shit she wrote back then and just made those posts to get good girl points on tumblr when that was the cool thing, but that ultimately failed. She was a gremlin before that and she went back to being a gremlin after that.

>> No.4548102

>>4548010
>liking anime and 2d stuff
you kinda left out the whole sexualizing a depiction of a child thing

>> No.4548104

>>4548069
Problem is that those opinions gained her a SJW following, which never actually left and she never did disavow. Their mental gymnastics are olympic-tier.

>> No.4548129

>>4547679
Beside vei what have the others vshojo done?

>> No.4548140

>>4547760
Where do you people even get those screen shots of her Discord rules? Because they're not on her Discord as far as I can see. But for those worrying about loli, you don't even know Discord's own Terms of Service that they have to follow. Here's the important bit related to "loli":

>"You may not sexualize minors in any way. This includes sharing content or links which depict minors in a pornographic, sexually suggestive, or violent manner, and includes illustrated or digitally altered pornography that depicts minors (such as lolicon, shotacon, or cub). We report illegal content to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children."

So, even if she wanted to allow loli, she literally CAN'T on her Discord without risking TOS.

>> No.4548150

>>4548052
If the real jannies were worth their hot pockets and not shilling for a certain other vtuber they would have known day 1 that people were going to spam nyanners as bait, and made a hard rule against her or just deleted on sight. But they won't dare look away from their shark thread in case someone posts ">her" so here we are

>> No.4548173

God I cannot wait for Vtuber popularity to fall like a stone. We need a new fad everybody can jump on so only the people who are truly dedicated are left, whereas attention whores like Nyanners move to the next best thing.

>> No.4548193

>>4548104
Disavowing shit would only make her lose.
You're right that some of her tumblr sjw following is still around and by disavowing that time she would lose those viewers. If she doubled down on the sjw shit from back then she would lose other viewers that have forgiven her or that don't even know about her old drama. The winning move is to ignore it and never bring it up again, which is what she's doing.

>> No.4548194

>>4547892
>I ignored what you said
>You're not allowed to ignore what I said!
>I hate Nyanners because she's a hypocrite!
We're spinning the irony drain! Heading down into depths not before seen!

>> No.4548196

>>4548102
>whole sexualizing a depiction of a child thing
It was never fucking relevant though.
Just like Nyanners you keep pretending there is some problem with loli, but there isn't.

>> No.4548216

>>4548140
The fuck are you on about retard. Calling her a cute loli cat girl waifu is not against TOS in anyway. That's just Nyanners being a dumb SJW

>>4548102
And you left out the fact that there's a difference between anime and real people.

>> No.4548255

>>4548102
Its a fucking comic, a drawing its not real. There's no "child" involved

>> No.4548260

>>4548194
I don't have time for your idiocy if you can't elaborate on what is being ignored. Are you saying she is not a loli with loli voice?

>> No.4548275

>>4548102
Incredibly misleading because no child or minors were involved just like no real people are killed in a video game
Weebs aren't interested in 3DPD garbage

>> No.4548276

>>4548173
this

>> No.4548278

>>4548129
Froot cheated on her husband while he murdered brown kids in the middle east, Zen is a dude, Hime has an ugly model, Silver lashed out on chat and thus showed her true personality, Melody is a camwhore but would be ok if she was not in the same group as Nyanshit, Ironmouse is very ugly irl but would be ok if she was not in the same group as Nyanshit

>> No.4548281

>>4546294
good post

>> No.4548296

>>4548129
Nyanners has her baggage. Zentreya is suspected of >she (though Zentreya IS a virtual uterus-owning person). Froot pissed off /k/ and then got outed as an adulterer. Silvervale is accussed of having a bad model. Hime never streams. Ironmouse did literally nothing.

>>4548140
She could just ban both sides. There's a reason why most vtubers have the "no politics" rule.

>>4548102
2D =/= 3D, faggot. Stop projecting.

>> No.4548309

>>4548129
I think nyanners, vei and froot are the only actual shitty ones, maybe zen depending on how deep the pretending to be a girl goes. Hime is just a regular bandwagoner, silver seems like a stereotypical redditor, then mel and mouse did nothing wrong

>> No.4548311

>>4548278
The clip of Silvervale lashing out at chat for being idiots is a fucking nothingburger. Korone has done worse.

>> No.4548323

>>4546267
She was pro loli
Then she was anti loli
Then pro loli again when it helped her
Then anti loli and called anyone connected to anything loli an actual predator and pedo
Then she forgot about that again when it suited her collab needs

>> No.4548326

>>4546293
f2bp
Imagine going on 4chan and doing some shitty loli doujin voiceovers, then shitting on everyone that was dumb enough to not ignore you, try to come back to 4chan after years of irrelevancy with the /v/idya game awards only to instantly shit on those same people again and now you try to invade the vtuber scene by doing the exact same thing again "uwu i'm a loli but i hate lolicons owo"
vshojo fucked up big time by picking her up, hopefully they force her to graduate soon

>> No.4548344

>>4546400
>threw her old fanbase under the bus
in case anyone is wondering, this is code for "specifically disavowed lolicon." As most normal people understand, this is exactly what anyone would and should do if their real life is being conflated with their online persona. So in other words Nyanners did nothing wrong and actually did what she should have done.

>> No.4548357

>>4548278
>Silver lashed out on chat and thus showed her true personality
Literal nothingburger, she was playing Rust, which has an ASSFAGGOTS-tier following, and got mad at the retardation of chat. Anyone would be like that.

>> No.4548362

>>4548102
This is exactly why Nyanners is hated. Learn how to differentiate between 2D and 3D nigga
This is like saying pointing your gun at people in a video game is death threats
Also it's depiction of an anime girl loli and not a child

>> No.4548365

>>4547948
this

>> No.4548366

>>4548260
>Are you saying she is not a loli with loli voice?
No, this is a trap, because we probably don't have the same definition of what makes something loli, and because of that you can dismiss whatever I say anyway. So, before I answer, define loli.

>> No.4548367

>>4546682
Nyanners still bans any mention of loli on her discord and said some anti-loli stuff pretty recently, anyway I'm pretty sure considering her pivot to cringy tumblr feminism after the pomf drama that she hates both her character and this whole coomer-bait lewdcast/vshojo culture and is in it only for the money.

I 100% expect her to try move away from Vtubing into VA or whatever else perhaps she rebrands as a comicbook writer for Marvel (althouh that wouldn't get her $$$ this days) assuming she's not a total hypocrite she should feel guilty for sexualizing herself for a living and pandering to weirdos... again

>> No.4548371
File: 236 KB, 1440x1080, 9 (Large).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4548371

good news bros, nyanners is live, come hatewatch her with us

https://www.twitch.tv/nyanners

we might hit 500k twitch followers today!

>> No.4548384

>>4548357
Its her job to entertain chat, getting mad because she has to do it means shes not doing her job properly

>> No.4548387

>>4548371
I don't watch anyone who openly has a bf

>> No.4548391

>>4548344
Literally just ignore it? Joji never disavowed anything.
>"specifically disavowed lolicon."
Explain why "trap is problematic" and "sexualization in vidya" were necessary rants then.

>> No.4548404

>>4548367
>both her character and this whole coomer-bait lewdcast/vshojo culture
you literally don't watch Nyanners. she's just a run of the mill sarcastic/ironic weeb streamer and nothing more.

>> No.4548410

>>4548344
>still pushing the "specifically mentioned lolicon" rrat

>> No.4548418
File: 241 KB, 1080x1485, 1616610141839.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4548418

>>4548102
this pic is literally you

>> No.4548450

>>4548367
>Nyanners still bans any mention of loli on her discord
I imagine most people bring it up to shitpot because of her past, so I can understand just banning the word.
>and said some anti-loli stuff pretty recently
What and when and what was the context? I think she's entitled to her opinion as long as she doesn't give other people shit for liking it.

>> No.4548459

>>4548404
Didnt know ironic weeb streamers make songs of how they "like cummies in tummies"

>> No.4548502

>>4548404
Not him but I used to watch Nyanners and stopped after she made her sjw takes against Nekopara. Even normies loved Nekopara

>> No.4548504

>>4548173
I hope this happens and /vt/ continues to exist like an artefact of a foregone era the way Katawa Shoujo General still exists

>> No.4548508

>>4548371
What the fuck is up with her chat? Are they retarded?

>> No.4548513

>>4548450
Being "anti groomer" is apparently "anti loli". See >>4547696

>> No.4548514

>>4546973
>opinion is that she's a loli with a loli voice, but she denies both
oh yeah the classic 9000year semens demon

>> No.4548520

>>4548508
yes

>> No.4548527

>>4548502
I guess I'm in the minority of people who doesn't need to 100% agree with every view espoused by the chuubas I follow

>> No.4548538

>>4548502
>takes
She said it gets "weird". She was not specific on anything except that she was getting shit for playing it. What "SJW" shit did she actually say about it?

>> No.4548554

>>4548384
>Its her job to entertain chat
No, it's her job to stream. If chat is being retarded, she has to put her foot down. Admittedly, it may have been a bit of an overreaction, but then explain Ame and NieR.

>>4548459
Hold the fuck up. This is Nyanners?
https://files.catbox.moe/lx2b5k.webm

>> No.4548562

>>4548367
>I'm pretty sure considering her pivot to cringy tumblr feminism after the pomf drama that she hates both her character and this whole coomer-bait lewdcast/vshojo culture
That doesn't even make sense. She became the pink cat long after the tumblr and pomf drama was over. If she hated the flat pink cat she would have debuted as another character.
She's not even a coomerbait streamer. She makes lewd jokes occasionally but she mostly does cringe humor and is a clown for chat.

>> No.4548571

>>4548514
Define loli, then I'll address your dumbass comment.

>> No.4548574

>>4548527
That's because you're brain dead

>>4548538
She literally cancelled it bro

>> No.4548625

>>4548538
Her handling of the nekopara incident was pretty professional and she neither shat on the game nor on people who like the game.
Most of the shitposting about the "nekopara incident" is fake rrats by people who believe everything /vt/ writes about pink cat.

>> No.4548632

>>4546267
Nyanners was groomed by pedophiles as a teenager. They encouraged her to make increasingly suggestive content until she reached a breaking point and called them out on their bullshit, which they immediately used against her as "evidence" that she hates her fans. She's effectively the victim of the most successful rrat ever told.

>> No.4548644

>>4548574
>She literally cancelled it bro
>SJW takes against Nekopara
I asked you what her "takes" were, dumbass. I know she asked the group to no longer do Nekopara 2. "Takes" are usually things they say, not do.

>> No.4548669
File: 338 KB, 900x900, 1605456610031.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4548669

>>4547446
>She recently started Bully, but was fretting for days about whether not to do it because it could make people attack her for playing a game focused around bullying
Imagine trying to build an audience of people like this. All the other shit aside, that was a really bad move.

>> No.4548670

>>4548632
>groomed by pedophiles as a teenager
Correct.
>called them out on their bullshit
Saying "lolicon is pedophilia" is calling them out?

>> No.4548682

>>4548365
Why do you have a leaf what the fuck

>> No.4548708

>>4548644
She attacked Nekopara and told people is weird shit that needed to be cancelled
The answer is literally right in front of your face

>> No.4548717

>>4547446
>She questions everything she does because she's been attacked most of her formative and adult life by people who just want to shit on her.
>She started getting shit so she backed off because she is kind of tired of getting shit on for things she does.
>She can't win.
So, she's an anglo Nimu?

>> No.4548726

>>4547446
>My only real criticism of Nyan is she really needs to tell the haters to fuck off and just do what she wants, but she's such a damn coward to criticism and hate that she can't do that.
Literally this. She gives too many fucks about the shit her haters write. The girl is pretty much the most successful en-vtuber outside of hololive. She should have some fucking confidence and tell the haters to fuck off.

>> No.4548734

>>4547327
>Vol.2
>cancel like she learn what the content when we all know she even played vol1 uncensored before
The level of hypocrisy is off the chart, what the hell

>> No.4548747
File: 2.26 MB, 640x495, lulu question mark.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4548747

>>4548708
Unless you can provide a clip, nobody will care or they'll call you a rrat peddler.

>> No.4548775

>>4548708
>She attacked Nekopara and told people is weird shit that needed to be cancelled
Not true. What she actually said in that stream was that it's too weird for her, but it has its place and it's good that people enjoy it.
It was really obvious that she tried really hard to not piss people off.

>> No.4548777

>>4548554
no

>> No.4548778
File: 70 KB, 804x936, ame aaaaaaaaaaa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4548778

>>4547327
>Wataten
>mad creepy
This is the future you chose.

>> No.4548802

>>4548775
>>4548625
Kinkshaming is fucked up and almost as bad as racism.

>> No.4548832
File: 256 KB, 589x1029, 1619137207658.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4548832

>>4548775
>>4548747
No retard, she said on stream it wasn't because of her, it was because of other people, i.e. her SJW buddies.

>> No.4548843
File: 31 KB, 258x252, gentiles.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4548843

>>4548802
As with most things, kinkshaming is fun in private. Public shaming is another thing altogether.

>> No.4548865

>>4548365
FOUR LEAF CLOVER

>> No.4548874
File: 2.90 MB, 252x261, lulu stare.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4548874

>>4548832
And as I said, unless you can provide a clip, nobody will believe you

>> No.4548878

>>4548832
What is this image supposed to tell me? Nyanners follows over 500 people on twitter and antis were only able to find 2 faggots in those 500+?

>> No.4548879

>>4548670
From her point of view, it was. The post you're referring to was basically her saying "I don't wanna do this shit anymore."

>> No.4548895
File: 1.09 MB, 850x1552, 1622739259684.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4548895

>>4547254
>actual pedo harrasment
This, even the POMF song has actual references to cp and not only the Inuboshi's manga. I don't blame her to want to all of us to fuck off. She overreacted, but is justificable. But she returning as a loli in vtuber form was not.
As a lolicon myself i hated when /l/ was closed because retards and pedos can't stop to post cp and talking about creepy real shit.

>> No.4548905

>>4548508
>Are they retarded
Considering that their retardation managed to be noticeable in Jerma's chat, yes, very.

>> No.4548910

>>4548632
>he fell for that mummified rrat
There was no grooming, no harassment and no threats, she's a backstabbing fame chaser of her own volition

>> No.4548916

>>4548669
I never said she was smart or that I liked her being a PTSD pussy afraid of her own shadow.

>>4548708
>attacked
>"weird"
This is all she said, is that Nekopara gets pretty weird. That's it. She didn't say the game needed to be cancelled in general, only that she asked the group if they could stop dubbing it. As usual, you're a fucking moron who only reads what people on /vt/ tell you and don't actually know shit.

>> No.4548928

>>4548365
is this the power of premium? s-sugoi

>> No.4548931

>>4547446
>Nyanners is a social retard
No that is just her narrative. She has a bf, real life friends, goes to conventions where she has sex etc. The vast majority of people ITT right now are more anti-social than her.
>She questions everything she does because she's been attacked most of her formative and adult life by people who just want to shit on her.
More bullshit. She is just trying to portray herself as the victim to get more sympathy. None of her claims have ever been proven. And if you are referring to people shitposting, then everybody who is big on the internet have the same fate. I do not see anybody make excuses for DSP because he got "attacked" a lot (far worse than Nyanshit ever did).
>She started getting shit so she backed off because she is kind of tired of getting shit on for things she does.
The better question is why she started it in the first place since she knew the content.
>She can't win.
She could just be genuine in lieu of an oportunistic flip flopper. She probably would be a good politician considering how unprincipled she is.
>but she's such a damn coward to criticism and hate that she can't do that.
If that was true (it is not), then why would she keep this job? Why would she keep forcing herself into the public eye? Why was she not satisfied with the small view numbers she had before and instead chased more attention from a giant audience!? She could just work a normal job but she has been attention whoring her entire life instead. Yet THIS person supposedly cannot handle being judged by people?!?!? THEN YOU ARE IN THE WRONG FUCKING PROFESSION YOU DUMB WHORE!

>> No.4548954

>>4548895
Inuboshi's manga isnt cp

>> No.4548973

>>4548502
I fucking hate catgirls and those catgirls are months old. Why can’t I hate it? Is my superiority causing some controversy? I think catgirls suck.

>> No.4548979

>>4548916
No you fucking dumbass, she literally cancelled the whole Nekopara collab because of that. Stop pretending you know anything when you know jackshit.

>> No.4548982

>>4548916
See >>4547327 for her past use of weird.

>> No.4548993

>>4548024
>believing the twitch inflated metrics

>> No.4548996

>>4548916
I never said you said she was smart.

>> No.4549039

>>4548874
We were just talking about it and newfags like you get fucked. You aren't getting spoonfed

>>4548878
There are more but I don't have the mental illness to sift through every single one of them. They are part of her discord circle.

>> No.4549054

>>4548973
Based catgirl hater.

>> No.4549068

>>4548931
>No that is just her narrative.
Nyanners is not unable to make friends and I know she used to have a bf back in the day, but she is a sociel retard. In one of the first VN reading collabs she was there earlier than the other girls and refused to join the channel with Noble and Nagz before Mel was there too. She really doesn't like interacting with unfamiliar people unless she has a friend she's familiar with in the same conversation.
She also was a nervous wreck last year when she met Mouse and Mel for the first time. She was also like that in the Among Us collab with Kizuna Ai, but it's Kizuna fucking Ai so that's a normal reaction.

>> No.4549069

>>4548954
there's some darker subtext in the Pomf song, it's really not the kind of thing you want to attach your name to

>> No.4549084

If you guys are ever wondering "gee, why doesn't this internet personality openly associate with 4chan" then this whole thread is your answer

>> No.4549140
File: 152 KB, 640x480, 1608886548019.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4549140

>>4549084
Oh yeah? Well you're a nigger.

>> No.4549141

>>4548910
I was only talking about the grooming, which was absolutely real.

>> No.4549148

>>4548895
Since you know this, then how can you not take the next step and condemn her for trivialising real non-fictional CP!?
Do you think she just put those words in randomly without fucking knowing what they are about? She was active on 4chan. She knew what it was referring to 100%. Yet she still did it and left it online for many years, well into her adulthood.
And then she has a tangent about freaking lolicons!? After doing THAT herself!?

>> No.4549156
File: 46 KB, 680x810, 1612596416318.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4549156

>>4549084
This place is already raided by newfags every day and we don't need any more

>> No.4549173
File: 129 KB, 307x238, gurasmirk.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4549173

>>4548366
So we have established 2 things.

1) You wish to dispute the fact that Nyanners is a loli vtuber.
This is where most people would already tune out. But let's keep going.

2) You want to have a semantic discussion about the definition of "loli."

This strategy isn't as valid as you think it is. You know where else I have had this discussion? With lolicons and pedophiles. Like how pedophilia is not hebephilia, or how petite characters who aren't children should not be called lolis, or how they're 9000 years old etc. Guess how successful they are and how many people they can convince. You can convince yourself she is not "loli". But convincing society is a different matter, and it is society that determine how a word is used, which means people will still call you lolicons for lewding Nyanners or Gura.

And Nyanners (or Gura) isn't shy about making sexually suggestive jokes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyP1VxKblL0

>> No.4549181
File: 111 KB, 220x220, 1619278067858.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4549181

>>4549068
>what is acting

>> No.4549205

>>4548979
>she literally cancelled the whole Nekopara collab because of that
Nobody is questioning that, you fucking retard. I'm still waiting for YOU to say what her "SJW takes on Nekopara" were. I know full well all the events of the Nekopara dubbing collab cancellation. Clearly, you don't.

>> No.4549221

>>4548895
>He unironically believes this
That board never existed you retarded newfag

>> No.4549243

>>4548982
>all uses of weird mean the same thing
You should play basketball with that reach you got.

>> No.4549271

>>4548996
I never said you said I said she was smart.

>> No.4549308

>>4549271
You implied it.

>> No.4549327

>>4546267
>her anti-lolicon moods
based as fuck. fuck lolifags

>> No.4549377

>>4549173
This. Mental gymnastics work in the echo chamber of the cunny coomer boards/discords and within the minds of the lewders. But anyone looking from the outside, sees the person sexualizing the characteristics of someone with the body of a child. Simple as.

Call it whatever you want anon, we still think you are attracted to little kids.

>> No.4549378

Cognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two conflicting ideas simultaneously.

>> No.4549386

>>4547168
nah,i'm not trying to defend her but i'm saying your image of her seems to be false.
i'm just saying the whole loli thing isn't something she actually cares about.
if she did she'd modify her behavior.
she said what she said out of a desire to gain money/attention/social credit, not because she actually gives a fuck about the subject.
nyanners isn't ideological, she's just a self interested girl that will say whatever it takes to stay in the good girl crowd.
that's more or less it.
if it became popular and profitable to be anti black, she'd start calling people nigger and quoting fbi crime statistics.

>> No.4549394

>>4549205
How many times do I need to link you the post >>4548708
Even normies loved nekopara but Nyanners? Nah, all she cares about is her SJW clique
You sound like the same retard who denies Nyanners pandering to SJWs when SJWs clearly praise her and even built a fanbase about harassing others

>> No.4549422

>>4549173
>we have established
Yeah, no, you continue to ignore what anybody else says and just make up shit because you now have two new assholes, both provided by and violated by me.

However, thank you for proving my point on the loli topic being a trap. You never had any intention of arguing in good faith. Not that I am surprised. She's loli because you say so, based on arbitrary definitions you can mold to fit her into. Because if you can't, the hypocrite argument gets blown up and you can't have that! Gotta shoehorn this shit or you might look like more of a retard than you already are.

I'll take your needing to post a Gura reaction pic as further evidence of your loss. Like Pink Cat, I just can't stop winning!

>> No.4549467

>>4549377
>anyone
This is your brain being an sjw lol
No one thinks 2D = 3D apart from braindead sjws and karens alike

>> No.4549474

>>4549308
I may have implied but you inferred!

>> No.4549489

>>4546267
I was in a mumble for Battlefield 3 tournaments and she was in it. This was back in 2012. She was an annoying social climbing cunt who had to do the cutesy voice while talking about sex and of course she'd garner a large amount of loser simps that way.

>> No.4549514

>>4548954
Yes, but the lyrics has more references, dark ones..

>> No.4549515

>>4549394
>I can't prove what I said and instead am doubling down on a post that also didn't prove what I said
Man you people suck at this.

>> No.4549529

>>4548367
the cucks replying in defense of this whore kek
I hope they kill themselves when the day comes and she betrays them.

>> No.4549536

>>4549489
Oh and she'd make a ton of nigger jokes which might not sit well with her current social justice friends.

>> No.4549542

>>4546294
keeping it for the next stream

>> No.4549583
File: 922 KB, 900x1000, 1618616211839.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4549583

>>4546267
>People actually defending this twofaced whore here
>Despite she constantly insulting them
Is this like a fetish for them or something?

>> No.4549640

>>4549536
If only you had recorded them, we would be able to avert the final yab.

>> No.4549643
File: 423 KB, 472x465, 1613721305089.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4549643

>>4549039
>make claim
>people ask you to back it up
>"You aren't getting spoonfed"
Ogey

>> No.4549644

>>4549514
>>4549069
I haven't heard the song since 2016, what's up with the lyrics?

>> No.4549651

>>4549536
Kek I know.
She voiced Ebola-Chan on /pol/ as well as did a moonman cover. Nyan was everywhere and did anything to fit in

>> No.4549680

>>4549536
Voice or recordings? That would be a crazy thing to have.

>> No.4549701

>>4549515
>Evidence is not proof because proof is spelt with 5 letters
That's literally what you sound like

>> No.4549735

>>4549643
You're the only one here who doesn't know meanwhile both Nyannerdiscord faggots and antis alike definitely know what they're referring to

>> No.4549761

>>4549735
>still no proof

>> No.4549818

>>4549515
not him but dunno what more could you possibly ask when nyanners herself admitted that nekopara was some weird trash so she decided to cancel it

>> No.4549840

Sounds like Her case is more like "tragic" than "sin".
You know that Anime related industry in USA is nest of SJWs.
But even so, I can't help, because I don't know what her really think.
Conclusion is, I can't support her until least she express her mind. (and likely that never came)

>> No.4549856

>>4549640
It doesn't matter. They know about her moonman readings where she says kill niggers and they still want to be her friend because clout > everything

>> No.4549870

>>4549701
Hm? Sorry, I've collected enough W's today, I don't need any more.

>> No.4549900

I hate her so much, it makes me want to go ballistic quite like JP purity fags do. I will have to strap a copium tank to my back for when the Hololive collaboration happens, because I don't want it to happen. I will be the first to admit that Nyanners and her puritan fanbase make me seethe as all hell.

>> No.4549927

>>4549818
>trash
Never said this. She said the game gets "weird" and was not specific on what. She was not overtly critical on Nekopara nor people who like it. This is where you people keep making shit up, just like that other faggot who can't provide any comments made by Nyanners that are "SJW takes on Nekopara", because they don't exist. You have to lie to make your points.

>> No.4549939

>>4549870
Not really, you just made yourself sound like a retard
Even more so claiming you had any "W's" when you're just being incoherent and willfully ignoring the posts

>> No.4549976

>>4549467
>No one thinks 2D = 3D apart from braindead sjws and karens alike
My normie friends have consistently argued with me over this topic and only hang out with me in the good faith that they know *I* won't touch real kids, but believe that the majority of loli-fans would touch-kids given the chance. To some of them, I'm a pedophile with a conscience who needs therapy. Only one is an SJW-type. I've managed to convince a few of them by actually delving into the darker side of this fetish, and they understand that it's harmless now. But make no mistake the default position is "loli = pedo" and given how drilled in pedophillia is as a moral evil, it is not easy to break that conditioning.

t. person who has had people disassociate with him for "being a pedophile" on no less than two occasions.

>> No.4550096

I want you guys to imagine a time when 4chan didn't have the current political atmosphere. The term "SJW" didn't even exist. We were all just united by common interests and the overall liberation that comes with anonymity. We mostly didn't even talk about politics except for Ron Paul being somewhat of an inside joke due to a wordfilter prank by the then site administrator. We all just kind of coexisted, a lot of us were fags and traps, and we referred to each other as such, and it just generally was really nice. Project Scientology didn't even exist yet, much less Gamergate. Donald Trump was just a host of The Apprentice.

It's hard to imagine anything prior to our current cultural climate online of people who are constantly playing defense and trying to explicitly endorse or disavow certain viewpoints, values, political ideologies, etc. Everyone just kind of didn't give a shit, at all. Those days are behind us. But that was the time of Nyanners, the oldfag Nyanners.

When our current cultural moment hit, it really drove a wedge between a lot of us. The site's administrator and the community, for one thing. Nyanners bore the brunt of this as well. She could have dealt with it more gracefully, for sure, but let's be honest, it's really fucking hard to figure out how to navigate the minefield of this new internet culture that emerged. I'm sympathetic to her partly because I happen to have similar political views to hers, but I also kind of resent this new false monolith of "if you are what we deem SJW then you are not one of us" because fuck you, I've been on 4chan for well over a decade now. Nyanners was uncompromising and unafraid to hurt people's feelings or risk unpopularity by stating exactly how she felt about something. That's the 4chan I remember.

>> No.4550159

>>4549422
Your diatribe breaks down when we realize you are in the extreme minority, Mr. "Nyanners is not a loli" Simp. Have fun convincing the rest of society that Nyanners is not a loli. I don't even have to do anything.

>you can mold to fit her into
Except you're the only one trying to redefine "loli". The only one molding words here is you, while me and everyone else have been using words normally. So besides extreme denial, you also project your own failings onto others.

>> No.4550254
File: 23 KB, 503x337, 1622568718738.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4550254

>VFags desperately trying to frame this as a win
Riddle me this: How can you celebrate while Nyanners is backstabbing Vei on the main stage. How many days has it been since she said she wouldnt do the collab if Vei could not?
Guess the chance for fame was too good for her not to take it again.

>> No.4550306

>>4550096
Godspeed and bless this post. A fucking shame Gamergatefags anf election tourists had to ruin everything.

>> No.4550320

>>4550096
i remember seeing a pic of a mushroom shaped penis and a mario puppet with the caption "no mario! that's not a mushroom!!" that was like 2006. I think there was even a guro board. Either way, times have changed, move on old man. Smart phones weren't even invented then. Just think of how different the web as a whole became. Nothing stays the same forever.. especially on the internet

>> No.4550330

>>4546709
because its easy, why would i risking my butt virginity fixing real life issues if i can just tweet and get instant validation with absolutely zero risk?

>> No.4550338

>>4549976
All of them are SJW or karen types anon. Ditch them and actually get friends. I have normie friends who knows jackshit about anime and they know I'm a lolicon and they don't really care. They understand anime is different from real people just as much as video games are different from terrorism or death threats. They don't even know what a loli is, they just think they're all the same anime girls. Can't really relate to boomers like you

>> No.4550396

>>4549976
please stop telling people in real life you jack off to cartoon child porn

>> No.4550400

>>4550338
>they know I'm a lolicon and they don't really care
I hope you don't actually believe this

>> No.4550436
File: 21 KB, 1016x203, 1622156885166.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4550436

>>4550096
I guess the difference is old chan would have flodded Nyanners house with pizzas for weeks She still is a piece of shit for the stunt she pulled. The political shit is just an amplifier

>> No.4550516
File: 63 KB, 614x1146, 37j3AVg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4550516

>>4550436
>the stunt that she pulled
please for the love of god someone go update the knowyourmeme page on nyanners so i don't have to see these newfag retards spout retard shit

>> No.4550518

>>4550400
The truth is, they don't. They're somewhat the edgy bunch so lolis would be literally next to nothing to them. They aren't snowflakes who get offended by everything.

>> No.4550521

>>4550096
Waaah why does everyone hate me for ruining society? :(

>> No.4550542
File: 1.05 MB, 984x1507, EuFskKNVkAUlARY.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4550542

>>4549900
Your seething makes me happy, anon. Have a pink cat.

>> No.4550548
File: 80 KB, 288x288, 1605913948696.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4550548

>>4550096
>Nyanners was uncompromising and unafraid to hurt people's feelings or risk unpopularity by stating exactly how she felt about something

>> No.4550585

>>4550396
>>4549976
we know it's a lie because the guy doesn't actually have any friends

>> No.4550620

>>4550516
>so i don't have to see these newfag retards spout retard shit
Stop LARPing as an oldfag you are fooling no one

>> No.4550630

>>4550096
>Nyanners was uncompromising and unafraid to hurt people's feelings or risk unpopularity by stating exactly how she felt about something. That's the 4chan I remember.

Excet that she didn't do that at all,she was just being opportunistic and backpedaled as soon as it was not advantageous anymore.

>> No.4550639

>>4550542
at least her model is somewhat cute and funny, thank you for the cat.

>> No.4550643

>>4550396
>cartoon
Annoying orange will never be a vtuber. Cartoons aren't Anime. Kys

>> No.4550669

>>4550096
I remember, but the stuff with nyanners wasn't political or a wedge, she slandered all those coexisting groups for daring to use an anonymous forum as a way to make a name for herself, that eceleb mentality wasn't tolerated even in the days of exploding vans and the internet being a series of tubes

>> No.4550672

>>4550096
>>4550096
>Nyanners was uncompromising and unafraid to hurt people's feelings or risk unpopularity by stating exactly how she felt about something. That's the 4chan I remember.

She didn't do that at all,she was just being opportunistic and backpedaled as soon as it was not advantageous anymore.

>> No.4550693

>>4550630
Remind me again, when exactly did Nyanners "backtrack" on any of the things that you claim to be mad about? Or do you just think that it's impossible to use a loli avatar without tacticly endorsing sexualization of minors?

>> No.4550736

>>4550096
Look at the amount of teens you made butthurt at this post. There's a reason why Nyanners is /ourgirl/ and it's because she filters them and resembles everything that once made this site the greatest place on the entire Internet. Again, don't expect the teens to understand any of this.

>> No.4550743

>>4550096
Bless

>> No.4550745
File: 23 KB, 128x128, 796836498963300422.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4550745

>>4550096
Nyanners made a mistake, and we can sympathize with making mistakes. But she never owned up to it, and in fact only kept aggravating the issue by banning everyone. She is no longer a child, so many excuses no longer work.

>> No.4550773

>>4550745
Is it really a mistake if you knew exactly what you were doing?

>> No.4550776

>>4550096
ok nyanners, whatever you say

>> No.4550780

>>4550745
Her mistake was talking about it. More talking (even if it's just apologizing) will only make things worse. The only correct move right now is to just let bygones be bygones.

>> No.4550782

>>4550669
People grew up. That's it.

>> No.4550820

>>4550096
Godspeed. Zoomers truly ruined what this website once was.

>> No.4550874

>>4550782
Supporting shit American politics that nobody else in the world likes is the complete opposite of growing up.

>> No.4550880

>>4550096
sjw is essentially complaining or whining about non-issues for the sake of virtue signaling or clout
anyone who fits the definition above should not have human rights

>> No.4550896

>>4550782
To an extent, the real problem is the sheer numbers of the ever increasing waves of newfags who came thinking this was "le edgy asshole of the internets" who don't even know that line breaks were never exclusive to reddit

>> No.4550899

>>4550096
Anon, we're dealing with kids these days would have thrown a fit at Fakku's existence, despite there being regular image dumps of it on BOTH /a/ and /b/

>> No.4550902

nyanners is based, would have done the same, but less SJW.
inferior humans deserve to be milked for being retarded, this maintains the equilibrium on capitalism

>> No.4550949

>>4550096
i relate to a nyanners on a very deep level on being extremely disappointed in post-2010 imageboard culture, wanting to grow up, be nice and leave forever, yet being stuck here forever

My Oshi

>> No.4550958

>>4548024
Wasn't Vshojo created by a Twitch co-founder or something? Wouldn't be surprised if they were manipulating things in their favour.

>> No.4550967
File: 2.40 MB, 398x300, 1569928645777.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4550967

Is this a new discord tactic?
Pretend to be oldfags loving Nyanners?
You all type like you read about old chan but never experienced it

>> No.4550978

>>4550880
>complaining or whining about non-issues for the sake of virtue signaling or clout
the total lack of self awareness in this statement

>> No.4550985

>>4550896
It still is and always will be, anon. But not in their own warped sense that it's sincere and not just as a joke.

>> No.4550999

>>4550949
well said

>> No.4551017

>>4550820
>>4550743
>>4550306
>>4550736
>pretending you didn’t come here post-2014
Don’t ever pretend to be an oldfag again, 2020chama

>> No.4551019

>>4550782
>grew up
>more and more people behave like children when they should be adults
yeah, no, if anything people are getting dumber and dumber in the internet
look at vtubing, its extremely childish despite having adult stuff

>> No.4551021

>>4550096
>I'm sympathetic to her partly because I happen to have similar political views to hers
ok tranny

>> No.4551030

>>4550967
I've been here since '06, anon. Many of us when we were younger acted the same way you do today. The only difference is we were only being edgy because it was funny, not because we were hateful incels like you.

>> No.4551055

>>4550999
>>4550949
>>4550896
The amount of hormone taking faggots who care about morals in this thread disgusts me. Go back to twitter where you belong. Go suck off your pink cat over there.

>> No.4551068

>>4550958
Gunrun is no longer directly involved with twitch, I think. Also Nyan's numbers have been growing steadily for a while and are fluctuating based on time and other streamers that are online. It really doesn't look like bots.

>> No.4551073

>>4550978
i am fully aware and you lack brain cells
no one on this site is a virtue signaler for clout and if you are pls kys

>> No.4551083

>>4551055
give it 10 years and you'll remember your old posts and be deeply ashamed

>> No.4551086

>>4550967
encyclopedia draematica was a mistake

>> No.4551092

>>4551030
>>4551083
I've been here since 2003. Incels rule this site. Go back to twitter and kill yourself fag.

>> No.4551094
File: 68 KB, 828x613, 5C77EFD6-1AA9-4137-92EB-14F57F3ACB91.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4551094

>>4551030
>uses incel as an insult
Found the SJW

>> No.4551095

>>4550967
It’s true though. You can check the archives pre 2015, and you’ll see 80/20 split in at least tolerating nyanners. But those people today don’t have the same views anymore and most don’t even browse here anymore

>> No.4551121

>>4551017
Correct. 2014 was the year it stopped being a jocular experience and truly a hateful one. That's why this website and to an extent broader imageboard culture is a mess. But many of us are stuck here forever because of something you'll never understand, or maybe you will in 5-10 years when you reach your current age. But respect those above you for trying to maintain a semblance of what this board once was. And Nyanners? Well that's exactly who she is, and how she embraces herself as well as her brand today. She embodies the soul of what made 4chan great, and therefore, we better fucking back her.

>> No.4551146

>>4551073
People on this board are literally trying to "cancel" the Nyanners / Kiara event because Nyanners doesn't have the correct viewpoint or opinion. You're no better than the "SJWs" you claim to hate.

>> No.4551151

>>4551094
But it's true. You people come here to rage at people you don't like thinking you were in good company. We at least joked around. If you don't understand sarcasm, I suggest you get tested for Asperger's.

>> No.4551162

>>4550967
I came here when Spice and Wolf S2 was airing. People still made doubles threads on /a/ back then and there was no captcha. I hate this place but I can't leave. Nyanners is alright.

>> No.4551163

>>4551030
>incels
At least try to make it not obvious

>> No.4551179

>>4551121
based

>> No.4551200

>>4551055
We've been forced on Twitter because you're a hivemind trying to suck the soul out of this website. You should have heeded our repeated warnings to go back to Plebbit 7 years ago or less, whichever the year you came onto this website.

>> No.4551202

>>4551162
So what you're saying is this all could have been prevented if Spice & Wolf got a season 3

>> No.4551215

>>4551095
which board though, you could get a decent response from the normalfag/tumblr infested boards like /co/, but after the great sellout you wouldn't even think of posting her on /a/ or any other core board

>> No.4551221

>>4551030
Sure you thing lying sjw scum

>> No.4551225

>>4551068
>no longer directly involved
Not publicly, sure.

>> No.4551234

>>4551163
Why do you hate women and minorities unironically anon? Why can't you just admit that what we did to get you to believe we actually hated people was entirely in jest?

>> No.4551240

>>4551200
They banned us from every other place. Get used to it faggot.

>> No.4551249

>>4551146
that ain't virtue signaling for clout nigga, we aren't here to get upvotes like reddit or twatter for shitty takes

>> No.4551272

>>4551215
>/a/
Newfag detected. Nyanners got herself started on /a/ back in 2010.

>> No.4551277 [DELETED] 

>>4551055
if I cared about Nyanners then I'd be clutching pearls about her incorrect opinions the way you people are

>> No.4551284

>>4551151
You’re just projecting your own rage and mental illness onto others, I suggest you get help, because all you’re doing is sowing chaos and drama.

Seriously, get help.

>> No.4551307

>>4551284
Are you sure you're not the one raging and mentally ill anon? We clearly didn't mean anything we said back then, we were always joking for the most part. If you take 4chan seriously, you most likely do have autism.

>> No.4551322

>>4551240
Go back to thedonald.win cuck, you too you low reading comprehension retard >>4551272

>> No.4551338

>>4551322
Fuck you retard, I'm not going to a far left Israel supporting shithole that doesn't even have a discussion board about vtubers.

>> No.4551339
File: 126 KB, 720x480, 1540740292350.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4551339

>>4551234
You aren't fooling anyone with this pathetic attempt oldfag larp

>> No.4551369

>>4550967
I'm sure there are oldfags who dislike Nyanners, but I am fairly sure the majority of Nyanners antis are nu-/pol/ migrants.

>> No.4551377

>>4551338
Now let's ask you this question anon, why DO you like VTubers if you know there's going to be "degeneracy" involved? Is it a cope because someone who got involved within the hobby found your appearance and demeanor appalling much like how the other containment boards like /r9k/ and /pol/ told you to?

>> No.4551388

>>4551307
>I’m only pretending to be retarded

>> No.4551400

>>4551339
I'm willing to bet you started posting here 2007 or later.

>> No.4551406

sad thread

>> No.4551421

>>4551377
Some JP vtubers are the only decent women left on earth. And I want nyanners far away from them.
Besides, the Japanese are honorary.

>> No.4551435

>>4551388
That's the whole purpose of this website, anon. And it has been since 2003, 3 years before I did my lurking before finally posting when I did enough.

>> No.4551442

>>4551369
Just like the majority of her fans are drooling reddit/discord-tards so it balances out

>> No.4551468

>>4551421
Oh never mind, you're just a /pol/cel closet pedo that Nyanners is exactly correct to be calling out. Why am I even arguing with you?

>> No.4551469

>>4549644
They're literally just making shit up, it has a bunch of oldfag 4chan references and that's it

>> No.4551486

>>4551468
Kill yourself.

>> No.4551490

>>4551468
Because you're a fucking retard? What is an sjw even doing here? Go back niggerfaggot

>> No.4551494

>>4551442
>the majority of her fans are drooling reddit/discord-tards so it balances out
Source?

>> No.4551516

>>4551469
there are times when I feel cursed by knowledge and this is one of those times

>> No.4551524

>>4551490
you know this website existed before (You)r kind invaded

>> No.4551538

>>4551494
They have none. They're completely unable to understand that we're a silent majority of users that have been pushed aside by an ongoing menace only trying to reclaim what was taken from us.

>> No.4551542

>>4546267
Hololive is fine as they are and we don't need the likes of Nyanners ruining it. She can piss off.

>> No.4551553

>>4551369
It's easy to tell though, the election tourists hit on her for "muh degeneracy peepeepoopoo" and maybe one or two parroted quotes about nekopara, oldfags will actually talk about the blog posts she's managed to mostly scrub to counter the larpers pretending she only specifically targeted unironic pedophiles with her rants. The ultimate tell is to see if they think her name actually rhymes with nyatasha or they know shes got the same name as a famous country-turned-pop singer

>> No.4551558

>>4551494
>twitch
>/pmg/
>Vshojo general
>>Discord
Do you need more?

>> No.4551565

>>4551494
>>4548371
Take a minute to look at her chat

>> No.4551597

>>4551538
>>4551558
>>4551565
Can I tell you to take your meds now?

>> No.4551606
File: 205 KB, 120x120, 7721622449255874dsf57.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4551606

>>4551121
>embodies the soul of what made 4chan great
What makes 4chan great is the anonymity and general lack of filter (in relative terms). Nyanners spoke her mind and then banned everyone who criticized her. So you are not only wrong but catastrophically wrong. If 4chan was moderated the way Nyanners and her simps moderate, it would cease being 4chan in a day. So I must ask you to refrain from your eulogizing.

>> No.4551609

>>4551558
>/pmg/
>Vshojo general
Sounds like a good 4chan demographic to me.
>>4551565
What ultimately matters is who she communicates with regularly, not the kids that don't truly know who Nat is.

>> No.4551620

>this thread
Hope she sees this, bro.

>> No.4551645

>>4551606
Someone had to push back against the forces that destroyed this website, whorelover.

>> No.4551683

>>4551620
Considering I've known Nat for 11 years now I don't think she has to. I can just text her right now and she'd laugh at the pathetic reactionary incels like you seething at her success and presence and this website actually sprouting something both positive and chaotic for once.

>> No.4551685

>>4551468
Jesus christ you sound like a fucking women

>> No.4551697

>>4550967
Old fags dont love nyanners, but at the same time we dont hate her. We just dont give a fuck anymore. Shes like ebaums world its been over a decade it was a fun song but it doesnt matter nobodys actively crusading against ebaums now.
Yeah she broke ties and went reddit while pandering the whole time but does it matter? No not really.

>> No.4551711

>>4551685
And you sound like a beta male.

>> No.4551720

>>4551697
>Old fags dont love nyanners, but at the same time we dont hate her. We just dont give a fuck anymore.
Oldfags have a variety of viewpoints. You are not the spokesperson for oldfags.

>> No.4551757

>>4551697
Spoken like a newfag. Oldfags were a monolith and you'd know this if you were here. There's too many newfags that keep coming here every year for us to not break apart.

>> No.4551759

>>4551683
You’re such a lying faggot kek

>> No.4551779

>>4550967
>>4551697
yeah i'm an oldfag here and i didn't even care about nyanners up until she started vtubing and her saw her anti loli garbage
back then i naturally dismissed her as just another attention whore to ignore but this time she's the one trying to leech hololive

>> No.4551810

>>4551779
>her
i*

>> No.4551814

>>4551524
4chan has always been edgy, subversive, and """ironically""" racist. Where the fuck is this whitewashing coming from?

>> No.4551835
File: 117 KB, 1326x153, 321321.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4551835

>All this shitposting and gaslighting
I feel like
>pic related
is back

>> No.4551858

>>4551697
I didn't care until she or her white knights started trying to force her back onto here like she didn't do anything wrong, jannies need to get their act together

>> No.4551934

>>4551814
Sure, it's always been subversive, but it hasn't always had this "you're with us or you're against us" mindset towards anyone who doesn't hold such views

>> No.4551939

>>4551835
Yes, I am indeed the alpha male that makes idolfags and GFEcucks like you seethe daily because I am always telling the truth. How did you know?

>> No.4551978

>>4551814
Clearly false. Moot would never spam nigger

>> No.4551992

>>4551835
Nyanners stream is the only place where my chat messages get read more often than not. I don't even donate, she just has a shitposter's sense of humor and doesn't hide her power level

>> No.4552012

>>4551835
i can definitely see your point that vshojotards are absolutely delusional

>> No.4552015

>>4551814
Spoken like a true election tourist.

>> No.4552026
File: 391 KB, 527x465, watamesmug.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4552026

>>4551683
Whether Nyanners laughs or cries upon seeing this thread is her own problem. It would make zero impact on the ideas and topics being discussed here, unless she actively speaks up and addresses them.

>> No.4552049

>nyanners helping an old pervert get schoolgirl panties right now on stream

>> No.4552058

>>4552026
Whatever you say, incel

>> No.4552065

>>4546400
Great, hope she does die

>> No.4552212 [DELETED] 
File: 248 KB, 850x1129, sample_51198de462fb0d3ace6b55b518cbe200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4552212

>> No.4552280

>>4551978
peanut butter

>> No.4552307

What if I told you Mootykins and Nyanners have been friends more than a decade?

>> No.4552353

>>4547254
This is the correct answer and all that needs to be said in response to OP's query

>> No.4552422
File: 32 KB, 308x271, tell me[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fqkjvp9.mp4].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4552422

>>4550643

>> No.4552737

>>4547254
Jesus Christ, so many retards believing the obvious bait. This is for any lurker who sees this comment.
>she was getting harassed about POMF by actual pedos
Yes? What does that have to do with her being a grifter?
>what she saw as the real people who liked loli and POMF and were using her song as some kind of rallying cry of acceptance or some bullshit
"I'm taking down POMF because some actual pedos are using it as a rallying cry". You have literally made a better argument for Nyanners to have used instead of her retarded blogpost.
>Yeah, she overreacted, but she was and still is a sperg about shit that makes her anxious or stressed.
This falls apart after her "trap is a problematic word" and "oversexualization of women in vidya" rants.

>> No.4552859

>>4552737
>"trap is a problematic word" and "oversexualization of women in vidya" rants
so you hate her because she ranted? or you just personally disapprove of her beliefs?

>> No.4553190

>>4552859
Both, actually. Most retards rant, but most retards aren't an "influencer". Even then, I can give you that it was >2014, but she could've just laid low. Instead of getting free from her group of groomers, she just got another.
In a way, I pity her, because she'll never be free. I hope she can at least be successful in her vtuber thing and not just jump ship when the fad dies.

>> No.4553302

nyanners is a piece of social climbing hypocritical shit because she made racist jokes and parodies in 2011.

>> No.4553357

>>4550693
>Or do you just think that it's impossible to use a loli avatar without tacticly endorsing sexualization of minors?
Oh dear, are you another of the retards that claim 2D = 3D? Fuck off.

>> No.4553511

>>4551121
>She embodies the soul of what made 4chan great, and therefore, we better fucking back her.
Retardchama, Nyanners WAS the symbol. Nowadays, even the fucking zoomer shark is more representative of oldfag culture than Nyanners.

>> No.4554258
File: 426 KB, 2554x1436, 1622757285169.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4554258

She just got this from the fortune teller in the game she's playing. Made me laugh and think of you guys.

>> No.4554284

>>4548734
Fucking this.
Everyone whining on whether it was bad or good she canned the stream, and here I'm wondering how the fuck did she not know what the game is about? Even in the nicest interpretation that just means she's a dumbass that doesn't research the games she will stream.

>> No.4554458

>>4554258
Kek

>> No.4554480

>>4547021
>Wait why the hell was she anti loli?
Long answer? Because she thought that going against loli would give her better work prospects. It didn't. See >>4553190, she's a retard that has taken bad decisions through a long part of her life.

>> No.4554488
File: 30 KB, 400x400, 1525137053286.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4554488

>>4548296
>Froot pissed off /k/
>vtubers and /k/
wat
pls explain

>> No.4554633
File: 721 KB, 603x689, lulu smug casual.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4554633

>>4554258
Holy shit.

>>4554488
She wasn't always a vtuber. She used to make art, including some patches. Some /k/fags liked her art and commissioned patches. But she never delivered (current rrat is that this was around the time her cheating was discovered and the shop was co-owned with her then husband). When she later announced she was going to be a vtuber, since her new account was just going to be her repurposed old one, /k/ommandos noticed and, among other things, bought an ad to rant about her.

>> No.4554786
File: 129 KB, 900x900, 1490633800003.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4554786

>>4554633
I see, thanks for the explanation anon.

>> No.4555113
File: 359 KB, 1920x1080, lulu shiggy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4555113

>>4551121
Among all the other tells
>respect those above you
Cute. And you guys wonder how this hellhole and other boards are able to pick you out?

>> No.4555388

>>4550254
>since she said she wouldnt do the collab if Vei could not?
Anyone can prove if this rear is correct?

>> No.4555442

>>4550254
Nyan and Vei are friends and coworkers. They mentioned a few times that there's an active Vshojo-only chat group where they talk about all sorts of things. Vei is 100% on board with this.

>> No.4555476
File: 9 KB, 271x186, gaythink.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4555476

How do you Nyannersfags defend her this hard? I've seen others get way more shit for much less so why does she get a pass on all her baggage?

>> No.4555528

>>4555476
take your meds chud

>> No.4555605

>>4547890
go back

>> No.4555689

>>4555528
>chud

This isn't twitter fag

>> No.4555714

>>4555689
>r*ddit spacing
Return.

>> No.4555864

V_Thighs just caved to the mob and said he won't show any more loli Vtubers on his twitter, and guess who's in the replies...

>> No.4555904

>>4555864
Got a pic or link?

>> No.4555949

>>4555864
Bebu-chan the ugly bastard Vtuber?
https://twitter.com/xxBebu_Chanxx/status/1400583592590327814

>> No.4555967

based
lolicon is fucking disgusting pedo trash. give me my mommy milkers.

>> No.4556042

>>4555864
Literally who.

>> No.4556065

larping as an oldfag to defend a sjw whore
do discord cucks really think that is going work?
kek

>> No.4556086

>>4555904
Twitter/v_thighs

>> No.4556090

Funnily enough I thought faggot millennials were going to ruin everything. They're no where near as bad a zoomers holy fucking shit.

>> No.4556112

>>4555967
Nyanners don't have ones

>> No.4556226

>>4555864
Not Nyanners. All she posted on twitter in the past few hours is thanking another vtuber for delivering an art comission.

>> No.4556436

>>4556112
She has six.

>>4555864
Literally who? Also, looking at what it's happening, it's just ENVTuber drama, just ignore and move on.

>> No.4556491

If I had one wish, it's that Twitter gets nuked.

>> No.4556511 [DELETED] 

how do I get into the Nyanners discord

>> No.4556537
File: 626 KB, 888x500, 1622167630459.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4556537

>>4555476
She's cute and did nothing wrong

Fuck antis NYANNERS LOVE

>> No.4556548

>>4556511
I think you can watch her stream until you have X channel points (you get those for just watching) and redeem them for a discord pass.

>> No.4556572

its hilarious how much contextual cock she had to suck to get to this point. roasties will really stop at nothing to get that clout no matter what it takes.

>> No.4556718

>>4556572
I'll be completely honest. I would suck twice as many cocks to get to the same point. She has an army of simps showering her with donations and subs.

>> No.4556790
File: 160 KB, 1282x715, lulululululululululu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4556790

lulu

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action