[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 1.27 MB, 2710x3904, 1607142765993.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
4547405 No.4547405 [Reply] [Original]

A thread for the discussion of the thrashed by Tankman herself, Mori Calliope, and the members of her extended universe.

>> No.4547813

>>4547405
Mori love? And Tankman is going to get a foot in his ass tonight!

>> No.4547960

Still doing reps diligently, Mori.

>> No.4548059

Since Mori is saviorfagging indies, will she do it with the Africats?

>> No.4548079

>>4548059
koopachaneru is a t2 and a fan of karrot
mori PLEASE

>> No.4548181

>>4548059
Let's see who she actually collabs with. If it's the actual small vtubers like the snake or milky then announcing them for greater hype wouldn't be a problem but she doesn't want to because she think whoever she will be collabing with will draw some criticism. I don't like her term of bubble most especially since she has only really interacted with less than 7 people in Cover with over 60 talents excluding EN. But whatever I guess.

>> No.4548262

>>4548181
I think Mori just worded herself poorly because she's autistic, but it's very clear she wants to saviorfag a few non indie friends of hers.

>> No.4548292
File: 108 KB, 1000x1000, 1622663469297.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I FUCKING LOVE KAWAIIOPE MORIRIN AND I WANT TO MARRY THIS DORK, START A FAMILY WITH THIS DORK, AND RAISE A SON WITH THIS DORK, A SON WHO’LL INHERIT OUR RESPECTIVE BEST TRAITS AND ATTRIBUTES BUT IS ALSO JUST AS MUCH OF A DUMB CHUUNI AS HIS BEAUTIFUL DORK OF A MOTHER

>> No.4548394

>>4548262
non vtuber* sorry

>> No.4548406

>>4548181
Bitch she wan't talking about hololive. She was talking about EN and herself specifically. You do know EN is the most isolated one out of the other branches right? ID and EN has collabed with tons of indies and celebs. EN is the only one that has stayed within their own circle despite being around longer than ID2. She literally said in the stream that she doesn't want to be seen as someone above all the other non holo vtuber

>> No.4548416

>>4548262
We shall see who she actually collabs with. Again, I'm disappointed with how she worded things because she's unintentionally bringing unnecessary tension to something that isn't there but I am not going to jump the gun and call her BS. I mean if she really wants to saviorfag then Aki who is a great singer is like one of those people that badly needs a helping hand musically. But let's see.

>> No.4548431

>>4548262
I understood what she was getting at. The people she was shouting out and saying helped her, those are the ones she definitely wants to collab with. So Milky Queen is a big one especially if she didn't get into EN2?.
Then there's the ones considered the extended universe where it could be fairly easy to make happen. Ririsya, Rene, the likes of them. People she's had interactions with and that Cover can quickly check and approve. Anything else is unknown. I doubt she's going to just pick random 2views unless they really are doing something spectacular and it's gone unnoticed.

>> No.4548470
File: 33 KB, 436x223, My own clone! Now neither of us will be virgins.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4548292
Based!

>> No.4548507

>>4548406
You know that can be refuted by the fact that all.of her peers except Gura have collabed significantly with other people and even with people outside of Holo. Pohi? Her with trash taste or with AO and Rika? Or Ame with all of the other Holos? Or Kiara and Ina doing and will be doing big conferences? There's also the fact that almost all other holojps frequently collab with indies. Again. She should have used different words.

>> No.4548592

>>4548394
Even for the non-vtuber stuff (which is the only part I think she started straying into a minefield) will have to be approved. And since it's going to be for SV, it's going to be sponsored as well.
The worst thing about those streams will be that you can skip them if you have zero interest in the game or who she is collabing with. It's always kind of weird when there is that real person and vtuber in the same space but others have done it.

>> No.4548654

>>4548406
>She literally said in the stream that she doesn't want to be seen as someone above all the other non holo vtuber
Unfortunate, because she is. She's head and shoulders above the average indie by every measurable metric and giving them pity point collabs like they're homeless in need of pennies being thrown their way is just condescending.
>oh, you're struggling? here little buddy, let me help with that
>*one collab that gets maybe 5k views on the 2views channel*
>goes back to being dead afterward
It's the same shit Nijisanji tries to pull by pushing people to collab with Tokyo Ghoul; you get one big burst of numbers, then everybody leaves again because they don't care about the other party in the collab.

>> No.4548731

>>4548507
Ok retard, here's a list of non holo collabs
1. Ina with pochi (a holo id mama)
2. Kiara (digikomi, happened recently)
3. Mori (k's, tt, ponpoko radio)
4. Ina (pixiv event)
How many of those are related to the indies and vtubers scene? Aside from kiara's digikomi and pochi mama ( all mamas are basically honorary holos ) and mori's ponpoko event they have never collabed with anyone else in the vtuber scene. Compare that to JP and even ID2.
EN is basically isolated as a group. JPs get invited to vtuber events and collabs all the time, so do the ID girls. When has any of the EN girls ever been invited for something like that other than digikomi which happened very recently?
The use of the word bubble is justified here since it actually reflects her situation. She wasn't talking about hololive at all

>> No.4548764

>>4548592
I don't really see any issue with collabing with nonvtubers especially if it's something that is still related to their interests like FBk and Marine with their radio show that frequently guests nonvtubers or Botan or Matsuri and Towa being a guests in the Apex championships. Noone batted an eye when she had AO in the first months for the remix review. It makes sense content wise. A sponsored stream also makes sense. But if it's just some nonvtuber indie and then they just play some game then it's not really going to look okay since it doesn't have any predicament than her just trying to put up her roommate friends.

>> No.4548785

>>4548654
So you're gatekeeping collabs because of numbers? Do you even watch jp holos?

>> No.4548813

>>4548507
this honestly doesn't work when most of the 'indie' collaborations of EN seems to fall into the period of the girls talking about 'restrictions loosening'

>> No.4548842

>>4548654
anon, for some of those folks, even if 5 people stick around after the big wave it's a boon

>> No.4548881
File: 226 KB, 581x469, oshinomorelmao.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

7 hours and 35 minutes, are you guys ready?

>> No.4548890

>>4548731
You just listed 2 big conferences as if that's nothing. The fact that they can do those means they aren't really isolated. It only means that she hasn't really reached out enough. We all know that the only restriction that they have is with Coco. How about all of the other HoloJP that has expressedly shared that they do want to collab with her? And like I said. We don't know who she will be collabing with because she won't announce it. There is no actual issue that can be found if it is actual people like milky or the snake. So we shall see who she is saying that will take her out of the "bubble"

>> No.4548912

>>4548764
Exactly. Some people look at anything EN does to try to find objection to it, while forgetting that nothing they have done is unprecedented within hololive. It's either ignorance because they only watched clips that didn't show those things. Or it's false outrage because they're trying to be an anti to one streamer or the branch as a whole.
Mori said that she thinks collabs should have a reason. If she wanted to learn a game from a friend then she could do that off-stream. Her suggesting SV collabs with non-vtubers means she thinks there's some kind of a potential for interesting content.

>> No.4548918

>>4548785
I'm saying that trying to artificially boost people doesn't work while citing empirical evidence of that fact.

>> No.4549057

>Mori getting bitten by a centipede, leaping out of bed screaming, panicking, trying to get a look at it, frantically searching on her phone to find out "Am I going to fucking die?"

>> No.4549203

>>4548890
1. Digikomi happened RECENTLY , it also has nothing to do with Mori
2. Pixiv event had nothing to do with vtubers and indies
Aside from those two what other non holo events or collabs have the EN girls been in? This "bubble" doesn't exist in the JP or ID branch. Compared to the JP and ID girls, EN seems way more distant to the entire vtuber and indie scene. You can't tell me you don't see this with the EN girls. For almost every big vtuber events or collabs you can find at least one holo rep. Azki even had that big indie mv event. What has EN girls contributed to the indie / vtuber scene again?

>> No.4549267

>>4549057
what if it crawled into her cooch

>> No.4549290

>>4547405
Calli, Kiara, Ollie and Coco are shit.

>> No.4549366

>>4549203
Again. This will only look okay if it's actual indie vtubers or if it's content that makes sense. And you seem to forget that during that whole restriction phase that Ame, Kiara and Ina and even Mori never had any problems collabing with HoloJP or ID. Only with Coco so for her to say she's in a "bubble" sounds disingenuous since she barely really tried interacting with the bigger Holo in general. For her to be so overwhelmed already is so confusing. She could have started giving back by actually helping out her smaller senpais that are barely making 1k live viewers but she's branching out. So sure. But if she just plays whatever game with a nonvtuber then it will just be hypocritical.

>> No.4549368

>>4548918
So she shouldn't even bother to try?

>> No.4549418

>>4549368
>Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

>> No.4549508

Why is it that when anons saviorfag small indies it's okay, but when Mori does it's not okay? What's the difference?

>> No.4549603

>>4549508
Anons want to groom small indies and know they're going to be eclipsed by Mori who can make men and women fall in love with her from 30 seconds of conversation.

>> No.4549617

>>4549508
I'm not under public scrutiny.

>> No.4549671

>>4549366
>She could have started giving back by actually helping out her smaller senpais that are barely making 1k live viewers
Even the JP girls don't do that retard.
Besides, who's to say that she's going to stop collabing within hololive? There's no problem in branching out while still collabing with her senpais. How many collabs do you think she needs to do within hololive before collabing with and
outsider is justified? One from each gen? Does she need to make it like a checklist?
Saying bubble isn't disingenuos since she was technically inside a bubble before she started collabing with jp girls.
She broke the no collab with jp and coco "bubble", now she's trying to break the no collab with indies "bubble".
But yeah, she needs to do at least x amount of collabs with her senpais before she can collab with outsiders right? It's not like she can do both at the right? Cover should really make that a corporate rule, forcing her to go through a list of senpais to collab with. She should be forced to become bffs with all her senpais

>> No.4549737

>>4548654
I think it’s more she wants to collab with friends like milky /rachie that aren’t related to hololive. Not just randoms

>> No.4549760

>>4548764
To add to this, mio had a really cool 3D stream with fortune teller R.I.O.N.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-9qlbpIezo

>> No.4549829

>>4549366
her japanese is shit anon.
stop, before you respond you need to understand, she's barely at the level of an elementary school student, her accent is horrendous, her vocab is small, her grammar is weird.
she seems to have good Japanese comprehension, but that's the only positive.
she should not collab with people that cannot speak english, she's very very bad.
please understand how bad she is.

>> No.4549866

>>4549829
>I want to get out of my bubble
>ok, how about you work on your Japanese while you live in Japan and are thus required to use it in day to day life
>...no, I'll just find the people who speak English instead

>> No.4549878

>>4549829
Well what better way to practice? Some of the ideas people have floated are trying to learn English, so it helps them too.
Awkward? Probably. As long as it's fun. Which is what this is all supposed to be about.

>> No.4549904

>>4549829
>>4549866
Oh and before you even go
>HA, shows how much you know, she has a personal tutor and she's doing her reps
What the fuck is the point of doing your reps if you don't actually apply them? Just to do them?

>> No.4549926

>>4549671
Are you stupid or have bad reading comprehension? Like I said, there is no actual issue with collabing with small vtuber indies. The fact that she has to hide them is the sus part. If you want the hype for the snake or milky then tweeting about it and retweeting them will actually help for exposure. I am merely pointing the fact that there is no bubble to begin with except with collabing with Coco. You must be stupid to not remember all of the other collabs that all of the EN has done. The fact that she thinks she's in a bubble is stupid because it's simply was never the case. She was just getting denied to collab with Coco. And again, collabing with nonvtubers will only make sense if the content presented makes sense for that. I don't like her wording and reasoning because she sounds as if she's being restricted to do everything when in fact she's only being denied to collab with one person. Again. We shall see who she actually collabs with.

>> No.4549956

>>4549829
She's pretty ogey though. She can hold a basic conversation just fine. She also uses grammar points from N4 and N3. Her vocabulary is whack because she doesn't follow the standard jlpt classifications. And of course a native, even at elementary school level is going to speak better japanese than the average expat. Speaking is really hard even if you do your reps. All my expat friends have the same problem

>> No.4549973

>>4549878
>>4549866
she's studying Japanese and will probably collab with more jp people once she feels less awkward, though to be honest considering her rate of progress i wouldn't expect anything anytime soon.
anyway, right now unless you want to hear her say "naruhodone" for an hour straight, a full 1 on 1 collab is probably not a good idea.
even if a suisei collab does end up happening, it'd probably be better to have coco there to help them communicate.

>> No.4549990

>>4549973
Oh, I fucking got it in one. >>4549904

>> No.4549996

>>4549508
Is it really "saviorfagging", when it's actually probably just her pre-existing circle of acquaintances that she wants to boost? It's not just about any random new 2view with her, but people she already knows and probably wants to "give back" to? At least that's the "difference" with what anons here do when they mean "saviorfagging" (well, that and probably a dose of grooming, for some).

Mind you, I'm saying this neutrally, I don't really have anything in particular against her doing this. Sure, "nepotism bad", but whatever, as long as >we get some good entertaining collabs out of it, I couldn't care less if she only boosts people she already was friends with (in fact, seeing as how...let's just say, underwhelming... her collabs with people she isn't already comfortable with are, it's probably even for the better, even if just from a basic "having fun"-standpoint at least, that she sticks to people she knows, at least at first).

>> No.4550125

>>4549926
Did you miss the part about management blocking collabs for months on end to the point she finally only got permissions for Boogey last month? EN was 100% being kept in a bubble from outside collabs for a long time and now they're finally loosening up, she wants to take advantage of that to collab with people who she's been friends with forever. Of all the problems with that stream, the collab stuff is the smallest of them.

>> No.4550235

Since Ao just got plugged this stream this is probably my fav song from him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zlTH-K0xto

>> No.4550271

>>4549926
Retard, did you forget the stream where rene said that they talked in discord and were supposed to do something together last october but that never happened. You have to be delusional to think that they weren't protected by upper management inside their "bubble" from collabing with indies. Why hasn't she collabed with rene yet? Why does it take so long for her to be able to work with bgv? Why is the mousey collab only greenlit now?
When has EN ever collabed with someone outside of holo until very recently? Other than pochi of course

>> No.4550276
File: 143 KB, 1550x1323, e0d0f484f984179ad60c2aee47e66367.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Love...Mori?

>> No.4550277

>>4549990
dude you have no idea what you're talking about.
at her level she literally cannot carry a meaningful conversation.
like >>4549956 said, she's below elementary level and can hold basic conversations but not much else.
at that level speaking can be harmful because it cements your mistakes, which is probably why her intonation is so weird.
i don't know how many languages you speak, but you are honest to god out of your depth.

>> No.4550283

>>4549996
This is my point. It has to make sense as a collab be it a sponsorship or shared interest. She has to stop making false justfications and tagging it as breaking the bubble. And even if it is true saviorfagging, it's still bad. Can't she just make a show that will highlight vtubers that are musically inclined and then invite them? Highlight their work? But whatever.

>> No.4550321

>>4550235
Damn, thought that it would be a cover of I2I. Still pretty good though

>> No.4550369

>>4550235
Nice. I'm a noob to that side of stuff. I've been enjoying the FT and Dyes tracks people have linked in threads, even if I had zero clue what the Japanese means unless I find lyrics.

>> No.4550418

>>4550277
And yet Ame has the same number of JP collabs as her despite not speaking a single word of Japanese. Where the streams awkward at times? Yea, but it's entirely possible to get through without even being able to understand one another perfectly, and given how much easier listening is then talking, you can easily get a reasonable conversation going through both of them speaking their native language and just asking for clarification if they need.

>> No.4550442

>>4550277
So what is she supposed to do?

>> No.4550447

>>4550271
>>4550125
Again, her whole bubble reasoning is because she can't collab with people that she wants to collab with who are all incidentally all indies. It doesn't pertain to actual Holopro. She could have said that. That she's now getting permissions to collab with people that she wants to work with. She's not in a bubble. She's just being stubborn. She is actually one of the few girls that has done more work outside of Hololive and EN while being in Hololive. She made into a general shit as if she's trapped or something when all of the other girls are able to play around.

>> No.4550464
File: 18 KB, 285x333, temp_6c7b273488121556c3367b6725db83e0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4548059
tfw Yagoo retires and Mori takes his place within the company.

>> No.4550468

>>4550283
She has literally said multiple times on stream that she wants all her collabs to have a purpose. Do you even watch her streams? I don't agree with her statement and still think that's retarted though. But you have to be retarted to think that she would collab with someone just for the sake of "breaking the bubble". By that logic she collabed with rikka just for the sake of collabing with a holostar.

>> No.4550528

>>4550277
If she hasn't gotten to a conversational level like she so claims despite living there for years then she's never gonna fucking get it and learning Japanese is a waste of time.

>> No.4550539

>>4550468
Then she shouldn't have collabed with Ollie, Reine and Korone. Even Coco for that matter.

>> No.4550575

>>4550447
>couldn't collab with indies at all even for music purposes
>somehow that can't be interpreted as her being in a bubble put by management
What kind of mental gymnastics is this?

>> No.4550604

>>4550442
to learn japanese? first she needs to expend and fill the holes in her vocab, then she needs to try to actively listen to the way words are pronounced.
once she gets good enough she needs to apply it in everyday life and not relay on her friends knowing english.
the problem is mori seems to be very bad at memorizing anything and i'm not sure how she's not better then this after living in japan for multiple years.
she could be a lost cause.

>> No.4550689
File: 102 KB, 827x716, 1606481177377.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Global's having autistic shitfits over Mori
>Same thing going on ITT
Well then, guess I'll go play videogames or something.

>> No.4550732

>>4550575
And even with that, she was able to produce an ep and collab with other people? Be part of other songs? Be part of other non-holo event like 24hr stream? Trash taste? Again. Just because she has restrictions that she can't actually move. She can. She was able to. And now she's given more leeway.

>> No.4550740

>>4550604
Pronounciation doesn't really matter though. Besides she could pronounce the words in japanese songs just fine. I don't really agree with mori being forgetful when it comes to jp vocabulary though, she uses N1 words just fine in coversations

>> No.4550797

>>4550689
honestly, the only way out will be Mori consistently outputting good streams like in January
until then we'll have regular timeloops
that break better have worked out for her

>> No.4550823

>>4550797
She's bound to because of NWod.

>> No.4550845

>>4550797
>that break better have worked out for her
Doubt it.

>> No.4550907

>>4550732
Okay you've got to be really retarded. How is working on a song with a music producer / arranger / mixer the same as working with an indie vtuber? All the things you mentioned are within hololive itself. TT was arranged by corporate. What 24 hour stream? She couldn't collab with Rene, BGV, milky, or any indies, how is that not her being inside a "bubble" ?

>> No.4550971

>>4550797
The timeloop will never stop as long as this place exists. I always enjoy her streams more everytime I stay away from this place

>> No.4550981

>>4550740
>Pronounciation doesn't really matter though
it matter to me because i'm fucking autistic.
but yeah honestly it wouldn't be that bad if she kept the accent.
still if i was her i'd block myself off from using the set phrases she relies on to force her to use new sentences and words.
also to maybe reset the words she's currently using to just tone the accent down a bit.

>> No.4550988

>>4549829
>she seems to have good Japanese comprehension, but that's the only positive.

>Coco: "You don't have any idea what I'm saying, haven't you?"
>Mori: "uh huh.... naroo hodo nay..."

I'm just ribbing, but yeah, I don't see how I would call her comprehension ability any better than her expression ability, both are babby level and if you speak to her in anything more than especially slooow, directed and dumbed down retard japanese, you get the deer-in-headlights response where she reaches for her 2-3 canned stock phrases.

>>4549926
>The fact that she has to hide them is the sus part.

This. I suspect this is one of the consequences of her observing the Kiara-Veibae fallout (par for the course of Mori to take the wrong lessons from things). A controversial guest was announced "too soon", which gave people enough time to build up the shitstorm, which in the end reached a large enough critical mass to impact the collab.

The "right" lesson to take from this would probably be, hey we should probably vet our partners better and just not collab if they have too much controversial baggage, but "lol just hide the announcment" looks like the lesson learned is instead rather "but I wanna collab with them anyway, fuck what the people think, I know, I just not give them enough time to complain and spring it on them as a surprise" (or, how does the saying go, it's better to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission?).

Here's the thing, if you hide the collab, people will think something is up and doompost about it. Probably unnecessarily doompost, but yeh, for what else reason would you even hide it otherwise in the first place, unless you think the partner is someone controversial (and if you really think they are, should you collab with them in the first place?). No one would complain if Mori's mystery collab would be someone from her extended universe indie friends, and there's no harm from announcing it early.

I could understand if it's Ironmouse, and Mori got the impression from the Veibae shitshow that the fanbase at large doesn't like Vshojo in general (whereas, personal tastes notwithstanding, what made Veibae blow up was that she attacked Hololive directly, meanwhile Mousey is probably one of, if not the, most liked out of their bunch, for what it's worth), so she could've come to the conclusion as an onlooker that she has to hide it until the last minute in order to not be the next unnecessary blowup. I think that's wrong, but I can at least understand how she'd come to that wrong conclusion.
Or she doesn't want a repeat of the TT timeloop, remember how it came out because weeks before the actual podcast she couldn't keep her mouth shut and joined in a tweet reply chain with the TT guys coyly hinting at "teehee, [something] was really fun!", which lead to shit threads for weeks. But then again, that was only >here, the reaction outside of 4chan was 95% positive, so why would she care about this shithole's opinion (yeah yeah, she's >here, I know).

Ah well, whatever, it all doesn't matter, I just hope whatever collabs come to be will be fun.

>> No.4551150

>>4550981
Yeah, using the same word with the same grammar over and over again can really stunt your ability to actually learn the language. But tbf japanese is pretty retarded though with how many different grammar structures there are that can be used to express the same thing.

>> No.4551197

>>4550988
Nah. Fuck the people who are going to get angry or offended at the idea of a collab. Not interested, don't watch.
There's idiots who will try to damage whatever they can just because they can. Giving little notice on some of the non-holo collabs means the shit stirrers need to run around and have a limited window to cause damage.
It's Cover's job to screen through potential collabs and approve them. If they're on a schedule then it means they were approved. This isn't anything Mori is doing wrong. It's EN as a whole being given more freedom do more stuff like JP has and each girl deciding how they want to handle that.

>> No.4551262

>>4550988
Veibae is a special case though. She was caught in 4k shitting on hololive. Hololive fans, schizos or not got mad as expected. She got shit on not just by vshojo antis but also holo fans. Unless the other vshojo girls start attacking hololive the backlash is just going to be from a very small minority

>> No.4551320

>>4551262
>She was caught in 4k shitting on hololive. Hololive fans, schizos or not got mad as expected.
She also purposefully lied by pretending to have been in contact with a former member of Hololive.

>> No.4551328

>>4550988
Do you even do your jp reps? She literally used grammar points from N4 and N3. Did you watch her latest jp only stream?
That's far from babby level. N5 is babby level.

>> No.4551396
File: 324 KB, 1297x1900, __mori_calliope_death_and_grim_reaper_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_kivo__690a405870c3e22c947e36f72ca45c3e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4550971
Pretty much. I really had to take a breath earlier and listen very closely to what Mori was saying because reading some of the stuff was starting to impact how I was hearing. Certain blanket claims like "doesn't care about streaming or hololive" are permanently dead. But there were some using specific points about her trying to twist them into saying she was fed up, took a break out of protest, or was having regrets. Ideas which when you just listen to the stream, are ridiculous. There was nothing but positivity, gratitude, and hope in her words.

I do love this site for many reasons but more and more lately it seems like some try to dissuade any kind of reality. Not just a trend on /vt/. Uninformed opinions, clear agendas, and ridiculous narratives that get replies and turn the entire flow of a thread.

>> No.4551426

>>4551197
>>4551262

This is what I'm saying. She doesn't NEED to hide her mystery collabs, because if it turns out to be someone like Milky, Rene, Riri or whoever else from the EE, NO ONE would complain anyway (because, as far as I know, they don't have baggage, dedicated antis, or shittalked Hololive publicly, which is exactly what made Veibae in particular blow up so much), so why the unnecessary secrecy?

>> No.4551480

>>4550907
>>4550988
If it's going to be a someone that makes sense or an actual indie vtuber then it will make sense but if it's nonvtuber nobody who is associated with her roommate then it will look bad and they just play games that isn't related to the sponsor then it will look dumb after her whole explanations. Like I said, she shouldn't hide it if they were actually those indie vtubers she already mentioned. And the whole saviorfag aura is just too much. Again, just make a whole damn purposeful stream that highlights their music then and say that is your purpose why you want to collab with them or whatever. Her purpose with no stream is just illogical given that she has collabed with people to just play games. The 24hr one is the collab with Azki and the 2 vtubers hosting it. The whole reasoning were unnecessary and too much. This is Mori though and like you guys said, she can be autistic with her words.

>> No.4551530

>>4551426
I thought it was only the SV collabs which would be hidden. Supported by the schedule for this week where that is the only mystery guest. As for why that is the case, you would have to ask her because it's part of a sponsored thing and she may not entirely know who it is a week in advance.

>> No.4551547

>>4551426
Because she can? Who knows how her mind works? This is the same mind that came up with the lyrics "seize her world and light it up" which got me really wet though so I'm not complaining.

>> No.4551650

>>4551396
>more and more lately it seems like some try to dissuade any kind of reality. Not just a trend on /vt/. Uninformed opinions, clear agendas, and ridiculous narratives that get replies and turn the entire flow of a thread.
Its been happening for a few years now across the site, on some boards more than others. Someone posts something to stir the pot, and others take it and run with it without bothering to check anything. Then you get shit on for stating actual facts or informed opinions.

>> No.4551657

>>4551328
There's a difference in her japanese ability when she's in a "controlled setting", like for example just talking to herself or learning from a textbook, and "real" conversations, where she has to improvise, respond and adapt, which she is less than good at.

Sure, I can see that her japanese in "relaxed" settings is better, probably N4 or even N3 sometimes, but when put on the spot in any less-than-ideal situations, she regresses massively, you have to admit. I even give the "freebie" of conceding that it's probably not just caused by actual lack of japanese ability, but by her personal autismo issues which make her clam up and appear worse than she probably really is.

>> No.4551659

>>4550988
>But then again, that was only >here, the reaction outside of 4chan was 95% positive,
Mori said that she actually got a lot of backlash for the podcast. She might've been referring to HERE but who knows?

>> No.4551667

>>4551480
>The 24hr one is the collab with Azki
That was also a recent stream though.
So you still can't refute my point about how she was sheltered from the indie vtuber scene? EN management clearly loosened the restrictions so that EN could get more freedom like JP and ID. That's what she meant by breaking the bubble. The BGV song collab seems to be the start of it all though since she's worked on it from before thr ponpoko 24hr stream.

>> No.4551781

>>4550988
It's probable that she's trying to limit doomposting, but what if it's simply her trying to limit the unwanted traffic on the indie's streams until after the collab? It must be annoying for an indie having to deal with people shouting "Mori! Mori! Mori!" when they are doing something unrelated.

>> No.4551850

>>4551659
Containment breakers raided the official reddit. I don't like the tt boys either but I don't get the hate for them. To this day I've never watched the podcast but I don't go on a tirade about how much I hate them

>> No.4551894

>>4551667
I'm not saying she didn't had any restrictions applied to their group. All I'm saying is her making blanket statements was not smart because everyone knows that she did have some freedom. She can easily move inbetween holojp and ID and but have chosen to make this choices with a reasoning that she's in a bubble? she barely even tried playing inside her own playground. She should have been honest that 1. Her jap is bad and doesn't want to bother her Senpais 2. She wants to play with her outside friends. That's it.

>> No.4551951
File: 664 KB, 2887x4096, __mori_calliope_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_kurah_ishi_96t__c2686e98082dfd47897fd2e0fcfb7c7a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4551650
It's been feeling very common these past few months on my other most used board, /k/. Then I see it on /vt/ and start to realize it's coming from similarly dedicated individuals just trying to be a thorn in everyone's side or it's organized on other servers. Both become easy to spot when they keep using the same posts over and over, ignoring when anyone points out why it's wrong. Or resorting to insult.
Nothing that can be done about them unless mods hit them. I'll just enjoy the threads and content I do and discuss them with those who want to.

>> No.4551966
File: 1.53 MB, 250x250, 196.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Is /hlgg/ ogey? I worry about them. They seem to be seething pretty hard over a non issue.

>> No.4551976

>>4551657
Tbf we've never actually seen her interact with a JOP she's actually close to though

>> No.4552095

>>4551966
Its just the same anons complaining about Mori not doing things how they want her to and rehashing old rrats, don't mind them.

Though I will say there's some fair criticism to be found in that thread, like bothering to check whether River City Girls will work properly beforehand.

>> No.4552103

>>4551659
Well, twitter/reddit/youtube comments were the usual kind of always-positive yes-man normies, so even if there were 5% of people against it, they were drowned in the usual flood of 95% mindless "wooo I loooove it!" comments.
The ONLY place where the majority was seething was >here, so unless there's another website (that's big enough for her to visit, but not big enough for me to be aware of) that was negative, the most reasonable explanation would be she was talking about >us.

Which, again, is another one of those wasted opportunities and wrong lessons learned. If she really is >here and reads what is posted, she could've taken up some of the many other things >we (yes, >we, unless you're just another one of the brainless yes-men who thinks their oshi is "already perfect and can do no wrong, geez if you don't like it just don't watch it, teehee") have been screaming for months into this void on how she can improve, and the one thing she picks out and takes from it is "haha just don't reveal the collab partner, so people can't complain *tips forehead*".

>> No.4552125

>>4551894
If a senpai wants to collab with Mori, they should ask. That's it. Mori doesn't bite or spit fire. She said before she's not really the one to make the first step. And undoubtedly she'd be happy senpai wants to do something with her. And if I recall some old Korone translations correctly, generally senpai should be the one making the collab offer. The fault lies with both sides here since JPs are generally not really good with this kind of thing either.

>> No.4552153

>>4551850
from what ive gathered on this site it pretty much boils down to >males and calling connor a leech, i never heard of them before calli went on the pod either

>> No.4552209

>>4551894
So now that she's going to collab with indies she's going to stop collabing with her senpais? Are you willing to make a bet and stick a knife up your ass everytime she collabs with a JP then? The only indie friend she wants to collab with is milky. Rene and BGV were never in contacts with her before hololive you retard

>> No.4552222

>>4551396
It's because so many people love twisting words to fit their narrative with even realizing it. In the back of some of their heads, "Mori doesn't care about hololive" is somewhat true. The second they hear something about a bubble, they assume the worst because of confirmation bias.
>I do love this site for many reasons but more and more lately it seems like some try to dissuade any kind of reality.
The chileano & podcast arcs is when I stopped truly caring what people here say about Mori. That's not to say there isn't any valid criticism of her here. It's just that anything Mori does is always twisted or hyper-analyzed without people even really understanding her.
There was one stream I recall her saying that she has a hard time displaying her emotions and that she somewhat feels empty inside (paraphrasing). I empathize with that and it's why I'm more understanding of her enthusiasm problems.

>> No.4552270

>>4552095
That is the one bit of criticism I would give her, not preparing beforehand. Checking game settings, connections, or music volume/speed. Treat it like a concert where you've got to do that stuff beforehand. Do that and it removes a source of concern, which leads to less stress.

>> No.4552309

How can one podcast cause so much seething even after half a year? It's not like it set some precedent for Mori's future content, and I bet that this timeline and her content would still be the same whether or not she appeared on the podcast. Literally nothing came out of it.

>> No.4552373

>>4552103
>Which, again, is another one of those wasted opportunities and wrong lessons learned.
It's a shame but I think it stuck out in her mind due to how bad the shitposting was about her (and deadbeats) at that time. A solid month or so of being bashed when you're still getting the hang of being a chuuba and dealing with your streaming insecurities must've affected her to some degree.
Also if she saw the time hlgg spammed Cover with complaint template letters about her that probably didn't help things...

>> No.4552393
File: 1.18 MB, 2048x1440, image.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>mori liked this
What did she mean by this?

>> No.4552533

>>4552222
She's always going to be one of the most divisive holo. It's really cool seeing her keep inclining despite all that though.
She's a rapper with a deeper voice than most holos, seems to be the least idol like at first glance, awkward and kind of stubborn. Despite all that she still managed to charm more than a million people including me.

>> No.4552559

>>4552222
Nice quads.

>they assume the worst because of confirmation bias.
>always twisted or hyper-analyzed without people even really understanding her.
This is true and even people who do like her, myself included at times, do this to some extent. Thinking because she said something once it must always be the case or something vague must really be alluding something specific.

>she has a hard time displaying her emotions
She does. That's a combination of her own personality and what she said was required for how she used to live. She just had to turn herself off and focus on work. She admitted she essentially forgot how to emote, and she equates streaming as her job so she fell back to that routine. It's definitely improved where she doesn't hide her thoughts or feelings.

>>4552309
Because that was their first real "big" shitstorm and they wanted to make the most of it.
Then it was pointed out that Cover is that one that approved it for their own business reasons, and JP holos had done similar on multiple occasions. So trolls tried to stretch it into suggesting things about Mori which were just plain untrue.

>> No.4552620

>>4552095
>bothering to check whether River City Girls will work properly beforehand.

Yes, this is a reasonable thing. She's not the most tech-savvy in the first place - that COULD be made up by at least doing some minimum of prep-work beforehand (e.g. several days before, at least testing shit out, and not just half an hour before the actual collab, which invariably either results in a delayed stream because you couldn't get the issues fixed in time, or spending the first half hour of the stream wasting time fiddling with the settings to get the game to work), but it has been multiple times (so often enough for people to notice patterns, and give her a certain reputation, whether warranted or unwarranted, of being "lazy" and "no effort", at least not putting it into the parts of her job she seems to care less about (game streams) than others (music, now ttrpg)).
And this is also one of those things that could be improved, or at least taken lessons from, but if I were a betting man, I'm not too hopeful that she hasn't learned from some of the past fuckups and is still in her "whatever, fuck it we'll just wing it like anyways, haha" mindset and we'll get another entry of the Lethal League collab kind.

>> No.4552670

>>4552309
It's because Ame's chat spammed her about Connor for a bit and Connor plays APEX with the ID2 girls.
>insert leech/groomer/etc doomposting here
>>4552533
>Despite all that she still managed to charm more than a million people including me.
Agreed. From the beginning I always knew that Mori would have a ton of filters that bother people. It was a pleasant surprise that she ended up surging so much despite that.

>> No.4552928

>>4552209
That only proves that she's actually not in a princess trapped in a bubble but a autist that doesn't know how to initiate conversations other than with people that she already knows. It still doesn't change anything. she still shouldn't have made the statements that she made. The issue is not with her intentions but her vauge words to justify her actions that just sours everything. It would be hilarious if the whole collab will be just her and milky playing super bunny. Where's the purpose in that

>> No.4552930
File: 155 KB, 767x941, mriirii Mori light close.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4552533
The anti-idol "haha oh man I'm hardcore but also a mess. Let's rap and reap!" first impressions did appeal to me because it was fun to watch. Then seeing her get showered in SCs and there's crack in the hard facade.
When Cursed Night came out, I got a real taste of how deep it went. The early HoloMyth collabs being awkward, seeing times where Mori was either dead-tired, her accepting her new position and getting comfortable with friends. By the time she announced she was going full time it felt amazing knowing what that meant for her. It still does.

>> No.4552985

>>4552393
She's gonna use the gun and probably laughed for the test

>> No.4553017
File: 144 KB, 1081x168, ew.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A snake never changes its stripes.

>> No.4553051

>>4552393
Ah! I looked at the details of the gun for too long!

>> No.4553063

>>4552670
I guess it just goes to show that hard work + talent is always going to attract people. Some people might not like rap or even jrap but she's somehow able to put her own spin on it that even they can't help but recognize her talent and hard work.
She might have a lot of flaws that she should work on, but that doesn't mean that she can't be an inspiration to many.
That's why she'll always be my oshi.

>> No.4553064

>>4553017
opinions are not set in stone

>> No.4553109

Did she mention anything about playing the bass or did I misread a post?

>> No.4553165

>>4553109
she used to play it when she was big into emo rock
she didnt bring her bass with her to japan sadly so we're not getting bass streams unless she gets a new one

>> No.4553172

>>4553063
>>4552670
This. If I was rooting for someone plain, I wouldn't be choosing Mori. I wanted to see her improve and fuel my own will to improve. She's a hard-worker and my impression of her is that she's really genuine when it comes to improving oneself.

>> No.4553207

>>4553064
This. If your opinion just so happens to change because someone handed you a sack of money to play at something you're not, well, that's just a happy accident, ain't it? Not on you that there are a bunch of suckers in the world just looking to get taken for a ride.

>> No.4553279

>>4549829
So is Ame's but that doesn't stop her from collabing with RBC who knows like 3 words in English. Mori knows enough to have collabs, and surprise, your proficiency with a language increases when you speak to native speakers.
>>4550988
Well said.
>>4552533
I like her too, but she's not divisive because of her deep voice or her rapping. There are plenty of awkward and stubborn Holos as well. She's divisive because of her words and actions (or lack thereof in some cases). She may not be the best "fit" for Hololive and right now, seems like the person who tries to make things fit around her instead of trying to fit in.

>> No.4553301

>>4553207
Retard, she met milky way before the auditions, Then again I'm an idiot for trying to change your mind.

>> No.4553304

>>4552928
Unless her words are composed as a written statement, you shouldn't look too deep into her word choices when speaking live. She's not a politician who is trained to avoid vague wording when speaking in public. She could've had a certain idea in mind, but her poor word choice set a different tone to what she intended.

>> No.4553446

Ina about to spend the better part of an hour making a Morii!

>> No.4553644

>>4553301
>Retard, she met milky way before the auditions
And? Doesn't change the fact that she didn't consider herself, or even want to be, an idol. It wasn't her first choice, probably wasn't her second, third, or fourth either. But now that she's considered one, instead of adjusting and being a round peg that fits into the round hole, she'd rather be a triangle and force things to be her way. Just classic Mori, hardheaded in everything she does.

>> No.4553655

>>4553279
She's divisive precisely because of the rap thing though. She doesn't lean into the cutesy rap like KMNZ. Rap is a major debuff for women.
How is she not trying to fit in? Do you exclusively watch EN? Stop falseflagging as an actual fan. Compare her now to how she was last year. She's involved in holoAlt, can you say the same with the other EN ? Has made two songs with her senpai, has been doing her stream reps, collabed more with her senpai. What has she ever done that's not "holo" like or hasn't been done before by another holo

>> No.4553694

>>4553644
Ogey

>> No.4553730

>>4553644
>Just classic Mori, hardheaded in everything she does.
I love this fucking idiot

>> No.4553858
File: 48 KB, 720x719, A0281410-619D-4555-94AA-11324FAFB0A2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Mori seeing the centipede after waking up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOjxjycgbV4

>> No.4553864

>>4553655
>She's involved in holoAlt, can you say the same with the other EN ?
The other ENs such as:
- the artist who can't sing well and isn't in Japan
- the detective who can't sing at all and isn't in Japan
- the bird who insists on using a stupid voice even in her songs
- the shark who actually does sing better than her but unfortunately has near-crippling anxiety and isn't in Japan
What stiff competition. Might as well say she's more dedicated than the IDs while you're at it since all of them are capable of singing in English and yet none of them worked on Alt either.

>> No.4553872
File: 209 KB, 411x451, 4444.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Wow this thread sucks shit. What a whiplash

>> No.4553882

So it's just one retard pretending to be an anti and a deadbeat huh. Doesn't matter, she'll keep on growing no matter how much he screeches into the void. He'll probably lose his shit when roki beats gubbai sengen's record in a few days

>> No.4553905

>>4553858
Mori sounds like a monkey kek

>> No.4553926

>>4553864
Ogey

>> No.4553930

>>4553864
Better than your oshi.

>> No.4553947

>>4553882
>Number's going up? Must be good things!
Big fans of China in here, I see.

>> No.4553977
File: 132 KB, 500x547, 500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4553947

>> No.4553978

>>4553930
please don't make deadbeats seem even more anti-unity than what people already believe

>> No.4553997

Is this that one chileanfag who's probably mad that mori took ayame's record for fastest cover to hit 1M?

>> No.4554076

>>4553997
Kek, it is probably him. He's probably extra salty too since roki was popular two year ago and gubbai sengen is a way more recent popular song

>> No.4554099

>Open last thread of hlgg to see ina's stream comments
>Paragraphs
>Open this thread to quickly glance what you niggers are talking about
>Paragraphs
It's all so tiring.

>> No.4554107

>>4553304
I have said before that I will wait who she actually streams with and what they will do because that pretty much says what she failed to say. Just because someone is bad with words doesn't mean that I cannot be disappointed with what they say. I am pointing out that fact. Mori is not perfect. And she certainly doesn't need anons to interpret her words. I have no problems with her collab plans because that is normal with holos. It's her words and her whole interpretation of the backlash that Kiara got is what confused me. I for one had no problems with the whole Vei collab because Kiara in her own words said she wanted to do it because she likes the girl. That's enough for me.

>> No.4554137

>>4550369
Yeah Mori unironically has pretty good taste in music id say. I like his solo stuff more than Fake Type probably. Others are mostly opposite https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH7iuU5PqJM

>> No.4554164
File: 194 KB, 511x443, wahlliope morii.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4553872
Ina's doing a good job on those mii's. Was impressed how close she got Wahtson's eyes, even the pink ring in them.
Then laughing a bunch when trying out the different emotions.

>> No.4554214

>>4554099
Would you prefer we give one-liners like "ogey" for 150 posts? At least there is some thought going into discussion instead of "your opinion trash, mine better" shitflinging.

>> No.4554252

>>4554137
Have you hear La Primavera ? It's one of ft's best imo
https://youtu.be/4MQ865X2CS4

>> No.4554288

>>4554214
Ogey

>> No.4554332
File: 216 KB, 1000x1422, E1LnAMSUUAMAhF2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

PAIZURI LOVE

>> No.4554441
File: 144 KB, 257x391, miimori1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Cute!

>> No.4554466
File: 441 KB, 469x611, mori mii.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

ohhh s-word

>> No.4554468

>>4554252
Yeah it’s good. I like ツキ and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw6WjxfBw2w probably my favorite. I like a lot of their earlier albums best

>> No.4554483
File: 131 KB, 850x953, __mori_calliope_tankman_and_john_captain_hololive_and_4_more_drawn_by_jjsmiley95__sample-db2cc2db34eeb3c8a474f779dbae4e76.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

TANKMAN LOVE

>> No.4554486
File: 513 KB, 558x540, miimori2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's just like the real thing!

>> No.4554605
File: 1.50 MB, 900x1500, 森カリオペ - Piukute062.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4554332

>> No.4554695

>>4554486
[wow cute!]

>> No.4554702

>>4554483
Might need a follow up to this picture after today's stream

>> No.4555087
File: 82 KB, 1069x783, iskaydi Armored Reaper.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4554702
Definitely. Panzerpansy's hours are numbered.

>> No.4555546

>>4553279
>She may not be the best "fit" for Hololive and right now, seems like the person who tries to make things fit around her instead of trying to fit in.

That's her appeal to me. Fuck trying to fit in if you don't enjoy it or it doesn't work for you. I don't give a fuck if people think she disrespects her "senpais" or some gay jap culture shit. Her bubble comment was spot on and I'm glad it's making people mad.

>> No.4555582

>>4554214
>Would you prefer we give one-liners like "ogey" for 150 posts?
unironically yeah

>> No.4555762

>>4555546
As if anyone needs anymore proof that deadbeats are fairweather fans just looking to ride the current trend and will bail if Mori ever does.

>> No.4555892

>>4555762
Fairweather fan of what? Hololive? I will admit I don't care for Hololive or its culture/norms and only give a shit about the small number of girls that are actually entertaining. Pretending to care about all of Hololive is pathetic.

>> No.4556096

>>4553978
It’s ok my guy, deadbeats already maxxed out at 100% in the eyes of most, there is no 101% Anti-unity

>> No.4556236

>>4555546
>Her bubble comment was spot on
Agreed, especially in regards to EN.

Its fine for Cover to have certain guidelines and whatnot on what the talents can and can't do, but as it stands right now Cover is just too strict. We've had Holos and Homos breaking down on stream over Cover shutting down their plans, talents having to choose their language on certain topics (Kiara having to refer to the pandemic as 'the C-thing'), all manner of restrictions on who they can and can't collaborate with, etc.

Cover needs to loosen up for its own sake as well as that of the talents. Its good to see it being called out for what it is, and that Cover seems to be taking baby steps to address it.

>> No.4556258

Just got off work and why the fuck did Mori reschedule her karaoke to be on a Thursday morning instead of a Friday morning like it was before? Like what the fuck at least people get Fridays off sometimes.

>> No.4556325

>>4556236
>talents having to choose their language on certain topics (Kiara having to refer to the pandemic as 'the C-thing')
That's on YouTube, you idiot. Do you want their channels to get restricted?

>> No.4556384

>>4556236
> Kiara having to refer to the pandemic as 'the C-thing')
Everything else you're right, this is just youtube that will shadowban and demonetize any video with covid-19, pandemic and other keywords in it.
They don't own the platform so they gotta play by Susan's rules (see haachama's content)

>> No.4556403

>>4556258
It's okay. Something will happen again in three weeks and when she reschedules it a month later, it'll be on a Friday. Everyone wins.

>> No.4556405

>>4555546

Mori is what Hololive needs now more than ever. If she wasn't challenging Corporate we wouldn't have had World of Darkness or Roki Approved. If she didn't push against Hololive all the music we'd probably only get poorly made and safe things like that Country Roads Cover

>> No.4556461

>>4556384
>>4556325
I stand corrected, then.

>> No.4556471

>>4556405
going too big there, but her and Kiara do seem to butt heads with the management over HoloEN not being treated as a side project

>> No.4556599

>>4556405
Yes, I'm sure Mori challenging Cover is what sped up their legal proceedings and got permissions pushed along on top of having to have the track redone several times. It couldn't have possibly been that you can't just snap your fingers and have something finished. It really is amazing how nobody's gotten whiplash from the simultaneous cognitive dissonance of "Mori is a social autist and that's why she doesn't reach out" and then snapping back to "Oh but she's fighting with management all the time and pushing for all these things because she's so outgoing and boisterous and demanding." Get a fucking clue, my dude.

>> No.4556615

>>4556405
Why was Roki an issue again? Is it the en lyrics? They are basically the same thing like what milky did in her version.
JP side pumps out as many covers as Watame cries on stream.
I really do wanna know what delayed that specific one.

>> No.4556679

>>4556599
I'm a social autist amd I fought with my managers all the time. You have a valid argument but its not implausible.

>> No.4556771

>>4556599
while the permission stuff is bs, it is on Mori and Kiara both that some of the red tape around EN being removed
not necessarily claiming it's a great/terrible thing, or that their collab choices are good/bad, but it clearly wasn't consistent with how JP or ID work and it created a weird dissonance

>> No.4556914

I like hololive as a whole because of how connected all the members become and how generally chill the management is. Mori is a good addition to that group. Bringing her own style that others appreciate, and it's through the efforts of multiple members that more opportunities are opened for them all- and for anyone who joins them in the future.

>> No.4557003

>>4556599
Yeah. It's not that Mori's trailblazing for everyone's sake or because she's a complete social autist. It's more probable that she's being influenced by her IRL outings (with TT and reaper friends) who know what she does for a living and have their own opinions of Hololive and idol stuff.

>> No.4557379

Just want her to collab with people that has a modicum of respect for her if she really wants to go through with this, not those dumb 'do vtubers poop?' shit

>> No.4557497

https://twitter.com/milkyqueen_idol/status/1400590436612247555?s=19
Milky calls her Mori, she called herself Mori today and in the schedule
Were we right all along!?

>> No.4557509

>>4556599
She can be assertive for certain things, while still being respectful when told no. It helps a lot that she has some influence now. At the start it was easy to see why certain ideas were rejected. Plus any collabing with other indies or groups means their management is talking to Cover as well.
It's partly some streamers wanting to break down walls and partly the timing being right where the companies are seeing benefit to opening up.

>> No.4557534

>>4557497
She also reffered to herself as Mori in the announcement note.

>> No.4557665
File: 65 KB, 747x1024, 1618000613130.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I have a hard time wrapping my head around being a fan of one or a few chuubas while also saying fuck the rest and the company they work for. She's still in hololive because she wants to be, meaning that even when she's trying to push the envelope a little bit, she's fine living the corporate life, Cover's faults and all.

>> No.4557713

>>4557497
Mori isn't unique to us, and she calls herself Mori in every single stream

>> No.4557774

>>4557497
>Please keep giving her all the support in the world dead beats!!!
Little shit like this makes my day. It's cute how much Mori and Milky respect each other.
I know it'll never happen but weekly Milky collabs would be amazing.

>> No.4557809

>>4557665
It's easy to say fuck the system and live out your rebellious teenage fantasies when the system bends over backwards to accomodate you and won't ever throw you out because you make them too much money with little to no investment on their end. It's like an anti-establishment protestor sponsored by Amazon.

>> No.4557890

>>4552559
fuck man. I know how she is and it's not easy to change, but the best Mori streams are when she just has fun and doesnt worry about how good the stream is going to be.
I dont want her to obsess over her numbers. she says she looks at numbers on past videos to see what people really like, but I think people will like everything more if she just has fun on stream.
i dont have any good advice for her because im a retard but I just want her to laugh and have fun. maybe another movie watchalong would ease my mind

>> No.4557911

>>4546243
SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

>> No.4557934

>>4557665
You can say fuck Cover, while still supporting Hololive which I say refers to the talents and the work they put in to make the brand so huge. I think Kiara made it easier to think this way after her Holotalk with A-chan since it was revealed A-chan was the key figure behind Hololive's existence.

>> No.4557941

>>4548059
Did she actually say she was gonna do that? From my understanding, she was only gonna collab with non-chuuba indies from now on. Except for like, Milky. But that'll definitely just be a song collab.

>> No.4558005

Mori can go indie to break all bubbles and be free if she cares so much.

>> No.4558053

https://twitter.com/gawrgura/status/1400599450918264837?s=20

Delayed

>> No.4558106

>>4558053
Maybe Mori can use the extra time to install the software that would let her check if the game's even playable with someone across the ocean. Ha.

>> No.4558300

I want to complain about things Mori's said to her but I don't want to scare her from wanting to let this shit off her chest.

>> No.4558371

>>4549829
I feel bad because she's definitely read posts like these. She acknowledged that her Japanese is shit last stream and you can tell she's bummed out about it.

>> No.4558397

>>4558005
There was literally nothing wrong with the bubble comment. I actually cannot understand how people can be so histrionic and childish to turn it into a controversy.

>> No.4558398

>>4555546
>>4555892
Then go watch something else faggot.

>> No.4558440

>>4557941
>she was only gonna collab with non-chuuba indies from now on
wow, the rrat really went that far huh

>> No.4558455

I'm glad all these faggots are getting filtered. I don't give a shit about any indies, but if collabing with them makes Mori happy, I support it.

>> No.4558474

>>4558053
That isn't a delay, anon. Gura had it on the 5th in her schedule.

>> No.4558487

>>4558398
But why? I only watch content I enjoy from Hololive and that's good enough for me. Why can't I do this?

>> No.4558515

someone give me the TLDR about Mori's comenback stream, i didn't get to hear all of it. All i have is
>Went to mountains to relax
>Liked roki 's reception for the most part
>Is moving to a much more posh area, no pets allowed though
>Some shout outs to friends

>> No.4558516

>>4558440
I was watching the stream but I was pretty distracted so maybe I just misheard.

>> No.4558521

>>4558398
But I want to watch Mori.

>> No.4558563

>>4558455
Mori could come out and tell you to kill yourself with absolute seriousness and you'd applaud like a trained seal. I will never understand people who think support means unilateral praise for every single decision made regardless of your personal opinion.

>> No.4558600

>>4556914
me too. I like all the EN girls and I try to watch the JPs whenever I can. I'm a hololive autist through and through and have been for a while. I think mori is a perfect member of the EN group and hololive as a whole because of the original energy and content she brings. the ONLY worry I have about all of this is how her non-holo collabs will affect her content and her genmate's content, I truly do not enjoy the TT boys, I truly am not interested in indies besides Koopa and Leia, and I am still confused about the shadowverse autism (but Im just going to stop worrying about that).
if im being really honest, I just dont want to see Gura have to deal with any of this. She cant even handle collabing with the IDs besides Anya that one time, I do not want a shred of non-holo bullshit anywhere near her unless she explicity wants it
I dont think thats going to happen,
I hope Mori throws a bone to fans like me once in a while. Her largest portion of her fanbase overlaps with TT fans and she's obviously going to cater to them because they are loud and they outnumber other fans. All I can do is believe she doesnt cross any lines or go too far down any roads I dont agree with, but thats literally only my problem

>> No.4558643

>>4558516
You and most of hlgg misheard. She wants to collab with indie chuubas. The special guests for the SV streams will be non-chuubas aka the coaches she talked about a while ago.

>> No.4558694

>>4558515
Mori called for jihad against Hololive and Cover corp.
>If Cover Corporation refuses to acknowledge the superiority of western streamers like moistcr1tikal and grant our collaboration their blessing, then Allah willing we shall purge overworldian Japan of their ilk and cast down their bubble of oppression.

She got around 50 new members in the minutes after that.

>> No.4558702

>>4558643
I don't think it's the coach. Pretty sure that would've been announced, especially since it's gonna be at least 3 different people. I think they're just friends.

>> No.4558714

>>4558600
>I hope Mori throws a bone to fans like me once in a while.
I'd give up on that, m8. She goes for the majority now. We're the after-thoughts, fans left to pick at scraps to find something halfway salvageable.

>> No.4558767
File: 216 KB, 1350x1350, Et8GYkvU0AQaJvA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Alright, faggots. Quit timelooping for a second and help out of girl, Milky with her tourney. She explains how to vote here.
https://twitter.com/milkyqueen_idol/status/1400586228592889856

>> No.4558772

>>4558487
>Fuck trying to fit in if you don't enjoy it or it doesn't work for you. I don't give a fuck if people think she disrespects her "senpais" or some gay jap culture shit.
Because this mentality is a microcosmic version of the "when outsiders join your hobby" chart. You want a diffusion of things people like about hololive, and the majority of posters here are fans of hololive. Mori also, funnily enough, likes being in hololive. If she didn't she wouldn't be doing it, something she says at least once a month only to fall on the deaf ears of people like you

>> No.4558788

>>4558053
Making gura wake up early... shame mori

>> No.4558849

>>4558767
>The girl who encouraged Mori to apply to Hololive
>Reduced to begging for help on Twitter
Man, i bet she regrets telling Mori's roommate about the EN applications

>> No.4558869

>>4558600
Pretty sure Cover was behind the Trash Taste appearance since both parent companies were making closer ties at the time. Almost sure the people Mori means are like Boogey Voxx, Milkie-Queen and the others she's close with as opposed to just anyone. Really hoping for a song collab with both of them.

>> No.4558907

>>4558600
>Her largest portion of her fanbase overlaps with TT fans and she's obviously going to cater to them because they are loud and they outnumber other fans

I hope that isn't the case. She said she wants to collab with indies because she wants to. TT just brought that out onto the light.

>> No.4558984

>>4558714
you know I must be going half-schizo because it wasnt until I read your response that I realized how dumb what I said was.
She's collabing with Ollie and Coco AND Gura this week. She still plans to stream normally. I dont even know what throwing a bone to us would look like besides maybe a date and serious ASMR. PLUS we have the TTRPG to look forward to.
I guess all id want would be for her to stop bringing up shit I dont like or care about, but Ive long since learned that time is over.
i dont even know what i really want. I just want to watch her. I'll probably feel better after FNF

>> No.4559099

>>4558600
>Her largest portion of her fanbase overlaps with TT fans and she's obviously going to cater to them because they are loud and they outnumber other fans
TT's fanbase unironically swallows whatever shit Connor says, and connor very often says "Fuck Vtubers" with a slight suckling sound under his breath

>> No.4559140

>>4558563
She doesn't work for you nor does she owe you anything, no matter how much you think she does. There's criticism, which is valid for when there's something to be improved, and then there's complaining about her wanting to collab with people she wants to collab with. I want Mori to be happy with what she does. Fuck you if you want to deny her that.

>> No.4559164

>>4558984
No, you had it right but feel uncomfortable because now it's being spelled out in different terms. If the best you can hope for from your oshi is that she remembers you that ALL of her fans exist instead of just pandering to normalfags and greyniggers who don't even show up to half her streams, then your hopes are already below sea level. And it isn't your fault for feeling that way either.

>> No.4559179
File: 96 KB, 344x358, 1622346996234.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So are we at "Mori is graduating" stage yet? or is this really all because she did shoutouts to some indies?

>> No.4559232

>>4558849
I doubt Milky's applied to EN since she's already part of a company or I'm sure she would've gotten in. Even a higher chance for Gen 2. I try to catch her streams and they're really nice. Then I hear her music and I remember how fucking amazing her singing voice is. I really wish more people talked about her.

>> No.4559276

>>4559164
maybe, but you just reminded me of what im REALLY afraid of: membership gifting
T3 streams will NEVER be good again if that happens
plus alot of the deadbeats I really dont want influencing her are members and T3s, so really me and you are just a wimpy minority and should probably accept whatever we get, and complain about what we dont like here and MAYBE sometimes in the comment section if we feel strongly enough about something

>> No.4559292

>>4559232
She was the one who talked to Mori's roommate for Hololive Myth, and convinced her to consider applying though. You forget that Luna's roommate was part of Nijisanji until she wasn't as well. Vtuber companies weren't big enough back then to be "oh i better stay or else" or "the money's too good to jump ship"

>> No.4559298

>>4558767
Holy fuck this seems so convoluted.
I'll only go through this bullshit because I love Mori and Milky herself is pretty cool.

>> No.4559465
File: 333 KB, 1361x1094, TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4552393
I'm honestly surprised no one had tweeted these at her yet, even after I said someone else should do so when I made these edits a few weeks back. Guess I should be happy that I have Mori throwing me a like despite making a twitter account literally just this morning

>> No.4559508

>>4559276
>spoiler
I think Mori said that as a spur of the moment idea. There's no feasible way to actually do that with YT's system.
>T3 streams will NEVER be good again if that happens
1 million percent agree with you there. I have little confidence that random greynames won't fuck everything up and ruin the vibes of her T3 streams.
I respect Mori's general mantra towards being inclusive towards as many people as possible but I don't think this is a good idea.

>> No.4559510

>>4559276
>T3 streams will NEVER be good again if that happens
My man, that's already happening in another way. I'm gonna let you in on a little secret from a few years of watching shit on Twitch - the reason Mori got so many new members during her return stream is that now, when you join her membership, something happens on the stream; the cup fills. That, in its own way, is acknowledgment and influence, no matter how small it is. It makes the average person feel like they're contributing to something rather than throwing their money into the void with no instant gratification to hold them over. It fills the same niche as superchatting for attention does. So yes, things are going to get worse, because the worst type of people are being enabled. I give it maybe another month or two before her T2 streams are indistinguishable from her T1s in how open she is during them simply due to the mass influx of people. T3 has a greater barrier of entry due to the cost but it too will fall inevitably (really, the cup is only speeding this up, it was always going to happen so long as Mori continued gaining popularity) and those streams will go down the shitter as well because their quality is directly linked to the fact that they were live streamed to a smaller audience that's going to quickly become too big for Mori to feel the same type of comfort she used to.

>> No.4559536

>>4558767
>open link
"why the fuck did she make a 2 minute video? just tell us how to vote in the tweet
>watch video
jesus fucking christ what a dumb thing to go through.
ill do it, but I wont like it

>> No.4559586
File: 3.35 MB, 1920x1097, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/90304587

>> No.4559686
File: 1.42 MB, 1542x2000, 1617172167706.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Someone gimme the rundown on Mori's Manifesto against Hololive capitalist dogs

>> No.4559709 [SPOILER] 
File: 1.56 MB, 1164x744, 1622766998475.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Stop it, I'm watching something while waiting for Mori.
>the 90's series actually nerfed Chibiusa.

>> No.4559738

>>4559686
Here
https://youtu.be/vSlRrt__0bs

>> No.4559754

>>4559510
the last couple T2's were pretty good though, comfy and we got to see her have fun playing fall guys. really the type of stream I enjoy from her. my only complaint I have about those are the discordbeats literally jerking each other off in the stream. I want to watch Mori, not the deadbeat fan club meetup. I wonder if they realize how fucked up it is to make the stream more about them than Mori. I wonder if Mori notices

>> No.4559952

>>4548292
Baste as usual

>> No.4559962

>>4558767
Uh what am I supposed to put in the search bar? I assume we're supposed to type the same thing Milky does in the video but I have no fucking clue what that is.

>> No.4560026

>>4559962
try just searching milky?

>> No.4560040

>>4559754
>the last couple T2's were pretty good though
That's why I'm speaking about the future, not the past? I feel like something was lost in translation here.
>I wonder if they realize how fucked up it is to make the stream more about them than Mori.
That's their goal. Every time she gets one of those "This is such a great community!" SCs I have to resist the urge to roll my eyes right out of my goddamn skull. The only halfway decent part of Mori's "community", a "community" that she herself is not a part of when you think about it considering all the conversation/circlejerking takes place in pre-chat (which she isn't there for 99% of the time) and a Discord server (which she obviously isn't in), is the part that actually create things. And even then, so many of the regulars who do that are just such absolute faggots about it, constantly trying to push themselves to the front of the line and become Head Deadbeat. None of them are any different than the obnoxious "SAY THE LINE" faggots who only watch clips and treat VTubers like dancing monkeys. The stream isn't a show for them to just watch and enjoy, and maybe contribute if asked to, no, they have to jump on stage and try to get in on the action.
>I wonder if Mori notices
If she does, she ain't ever gonna stop it. People are having "fun" and regardless of how it bothers others when the pre-chat circlejerk try to drag Mori into one of their stupid jokes or needs a hit of dopamine so they start spamming superchats, she'll never shut it down. It's almost infuriating that she has a lower tolerance for block autist backseaters while playing Minecraft, to the point that she'll outright tell them to stop watching and leave, but for something that haunts every single stream she's more than okay with it, even encourages their behavior.

>> No.4560081

>>4559586
>No nude version
I GUESS I'll still save it...

>> No.4560112

>>4560026
All I see is 3dpd when I do that. Typing "milky queen" or "milkyqueen" shows nothing too.

>> No.4560172
File: 330 KB, 850x1524, 323d85dec7136f05225a77fb8b091c7d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

tell me about milky queen
how does she fit in to mori's master plan to destroy hololive?

>> No.4560198

>>4559962
>>4560112
She literally types it out on screen, dude. It's 萌えみのり

>> No.4560218

>>4558600
>overlaps with a large portion of the TT fans
>the same fans that are massive faggots who prefer wasting food by not eating the crust
I fucking hate zoomers

>> No.4560253

>>4560172
shes part one to turn en2 into nothing but deadbeats

>> No.4560262

>>4560172
shes british (i think), really says it all right there

>> No.4560314
File: 1.32 MB, 588x891, Moreago.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4560040
Makes sense why she wouldn't want to stop people's fun and hates when people tell her what to do. She probably got a lot of that directed at her before and after moving to Japan

>>4560218
Not eating the crust is tolerable, putting it back in the box is where I draw the line

>> No.4560381

ONE HOUR UNTIL GUH OVERPOWERS UGH

>> No.4560469

>>4560314
>Makes sense why she wouldn't want to stop people's fun and hates when people tell her what to do. She probably got a lot of that directed at her before and after moving to Japan

this might be right, but I wonder if she realizes the ones who arent part of the circlejerk are more her kin, unable to speak up about what they want and drowned out by the majority. You see some of them dogpile on the criticism from her long time supporters like nikodem and insufficient

>> No.4560471

>>4560262
>shes british (i think), really says it all right there
>https://youtu.be/Oy3Jj3eicDA?t=65

>> No.4560475
File: 162 KB, 524x597, Screenshot 2021-06-03 210130.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4560198
Nigga I haven't done my JP reps at all. I have no idea how to type that out without using copy and paste.
>Mission accomplished
Uhh I guess we did it?

>> No.4560528
File: 231 KB, 439x323, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4560381
almost but no

>> No.4560559

>>4560528
Ah. Hadn't pulled up the stream yet. Thanks.

>> No.4560586

>>4560475
Let's keep going just in case.

>> No.4560685

>>4560172
She's Amelia Watson from an alternate timeline where she's actually british.
Infer from that what you will.

>> No.4561382

>>4558600
How would Mori occasionally collaborating with indies she gets along with significantly affect her content other than she sometimes has an indie collab stream? How would it have any impact on what Gura does or the rest of what EN does? I think you’re overthinking things.

>> No.4561692

>>4561382
Because some people are freaking out and trying lump Mori & Kiara as responsible for any problems that could arise from a collab with a non-holo. The current claim is that the both of them are pushy and almost threatening to management so they will get their way and that letting on collab happen is pushing down a row of dominoes that will knock down every holo.

>> No.4561788

What if all of HoloEN Gen 2 are Deadbeats?

>> No.4561891

>>4560172
>Conspire behind the scenes
>Finally link up in stream
>Open the floodgate to every terrible collab which no hololive member will say no to
>Crash Cover with no survivors
>Mori jumps ship to Vshojo
>Begin the plan again

>> No.4561914

>>4559179
It was literally fine last thread then people here decided to shit it up first thing

>> No.4561932

>>4561692
Mori and Kiara are going to hold a gun to Ame's head and force her to collab with MoonMoon and then they'll do the same with xQc and Gura.

>> No.4562004

>>4561891
Does it end with her becoming hellbento and joining MilkyQueen's agency?

>> No.4562082

>>4561932
[This is what /hlgg/ actually believes]

>> No.4562121
File: 163 KB, 572x452, BrainControl.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The cup is cool, but Mori should maybe move the small bits up a bit so it doesn't look like they're coming out of her head

>> No.4562137

>>4562004
It ends with the destruction of every vtubing agency, every indie, every speed runner and every live streamer, because Mori doesn't care about streaming. The Grim Reaper only became one to put it down.

>> No.4562145

>>4561382
>How would it have any impact on what Gura does or the rest of what EN does?
Here's the general thought process from what I saw in hlgg
>slippery slope that Mori collabing with indies and non-chuubas (SV) will fundamentally change her content to be more like eceleb twitch shit
>one day Mori will try to rope the other girls into collabing with ecelebs
>deep down Gura would never collab with ecelebs but she'll feel peer pressure to accept the collab so she won't refuse
>Gura will be infected and thus all of her content will be ruined

>> No.4562161

>>4562004
Merely conceive the fury.

>> No.4562249

>>4562145
Everyone says that Mori is an autist for how she words things vaguely that could be interpreted in the worst possible way but its shit like this that always reminds me where the true autism lies

>> No.4562359

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eQl4hNMMg0

Relevant.

>> No.4562400

>watching the vod for the return stream
>normally do something else while listening but decide to actually watch the singing part
>model’s eyebrows don’t move while she’s singing suggesting how focussed she is as well as picking up a smile between lyrics
Man I hope she’s able to do this for as long as she wants, that was a joy to watch.

>> No.4562402

>>4562145
It's not a slippery slope when Mori has, on stream, hoped that her genmates would collab with homos and liked "vouch" tweets from e-celebs pestering Gura for collabs.

>> No.4562427

>>4562402
ogey

>> No.4562474

>>4562145
>Gura will get infected with e-celeb shit
Do they really not know? Either way Mori’s “Yeah Baby” is already taken from Charlie, so the infection is already here either way.

>> No.4562482

>>4562427
Ogey what? She's unlikely to ever get Gura to come out of her shell, 0 chance of that happening. But when Mori and Kiara break down these soft barriers, future gens won't ever even think twice about doing the same thing (after all, their senpai can) or pushing for worse.

>> No.4562540

>>4562402
Gura controls what she does on her own stream as long as Cover allows it. If Gura does a stream with a person you don't like that is on her and nobody else.

>> No.4562545

>>4562482
>Ogey what?
ogey rrat

>> No.4562561

>>4562482
>pushing for worse.
What is "bad" about it and what would be "worse". Be very specific.

>> No.4562590

>>4562482
(you)

>> No.4562629

>>4562540
>If Gura does a stream with a person you don't like that is on her and nobody else.
Nah Gura has no agency despite being a grown woman. Anything bad she does I need to blame on other people.

>> No.4562646

Finished catching up with the welcome back stream: collab with indies every once in a while, fine I'll just skip, sv every week for the next three or probably four weeks is shit especially if she gets busy with moving and that's one of the only streams we get. Plus she usually puts it in the weekend slot for some reason. Also hope there's not more signal boosting talk because I couldn't care less about the indie 'friends'

>> No.4562707

>>4562482
New members are under a sort of probation for the first few months and everything even after that needs to have approval. Seems like the worry is less on Mori, Kiara, or any specific member and more on Cover as a whole deciding to change their business method. Which they wouldn't. Most activities and collabs will be kept within the company but throwing them a bone every now and then, supporting a big project or outside collab, is harmless and keeps everyone happy.

>> No.4562828

>>4561382
i dont think it will, only if non-vtubers get too involved in hololive, which like i was sort of attempting to say, i dont think will happen

>> No.4562900

How many times has Craps Devil popped up in Shadoba?

>> No.4563127
File: 2.41 MB, 640x360, MoriIntro[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fg4dvpw.mp3].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4563155

>>4563127
based

>> No.4563301
File: 168 KB, 1142x717, 4941880bdbfe76fc8a7a6341f69a9849.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4563127
>Watching VOD and find out that the animator just happens to be the guy who animated River City Girls
>Gura and Mori collab of the game gets super popular
>WayFoward announce HololiveEN collab DLC with playable Calli and Gura
Wishful thinking but would be awesome, also hope for some good SameMori delinquent fanart after the collab.

>> No.4563490

>finally get around to watching the VOD after /hlgg/ got their panties in a twist
>literally just "i'm gonna collab more outside hololive with indie vtubers" and "more card game collabs but with REAL PEOPLE"
Am I missing something here? The card game is absolute trash so I'm not sure why she's continuing it but what exactly about this is so bad?

>> No.4563597

>>4563490
the card game collabs are sponsored too, literally been said since the very start. Welcome to /vt/. Make sure to call your local deadbeat a faggot before you go.

>> No.4563618

>>4563490
People are just salty that she wasted a slot on RIP and Guh. Should've at least sung Bully instead

>> No.4563744

>>4563618
I'm more salty about the new karaoke date and the fact that I was excited to see Mori and instead of talking to us she plugs people I don't care about. Karaoke was pretty fun in comparison.

>> No.4563813

>>4563618
Her RIP performance was so poor, it was definitely a waste

>> No.4563824

>>4563490
Some people heard the word "bubble" and assumed she meant she was tired of hololive and was already trying to get away from it. Doing so when her schedule this week has a global collab with every branch represented.

>> No.4563836

>>4563744
>instead of talking to us she plugs people I don't care about.
I think whatever happened during her break made her really appreciative of other artists for some reason.

>> No.4563859

It's been 12 hours and we're still looping the return stream?

>> No.4563898
File: 97 KB, 750x958, E0eB-A7VEAoP_g5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4563859
Literally, /hlgg/ IS still seething. Does not help that RIP and Roki had milestones.

>> No.4563959

>>4563836
my rodent senses tell me she hung out with friends during her break and decided she should be extra appreciative moving forward

>> No.4563962

>>4563859
Just got around to watching it, being an American deadbeat with a job sucks for most of her stream times.

>> No.4563987

>Wake up
>gura fucks up callis shedule

>> No.4564058
File: 365 KB, 740x429, RCHolos.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4563301
I'm sure someone can mod it in

>> No.4564158

>>4563987
It's only moved forward by an hour though from gura's schedule and exactly the same as mori's. Am I missing something?

>> No.4564162

>>4563959
This is rrat I'm willing to accept
In the back of my mind I can't help but wonder if some of Mori's friends ever guilt trip her about her success which makes her feel guilty.

>> No.4564175

Come on Tankman, make her cry once more.

>> No.4564226
File: 11 KB, 335x86, Luci.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

was wondering where she was at

>> No.4564248

>>4564162
It would be pretty dickish to hold something against her. I hope they aren't, for her sake. I want to believe this is entirely Mori wanting to show off the friends she's proud of to a new audience and also represent herself/hololive to viewers who may have thought it is only one kind of thing.

>> No.4564288

>>4564226
Perfecting the form to sleep in.

>> No.4564330

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt41uNOmbz4

>> No.4564337

The stream bot is murdering everyone lol

>> No.4564350

>>4564175
Jeff is about to do his victory lap

>> No.4564360

>>4564330
Doesn't she have 1 stage left? How is she gonna stretch it out into a real stream?

>> No.4564420

>>4564360
She'll probably try hard mode

>> No.4564425

TANKMAN ALREADY KNOCKED MORI ON HER ASS

>> No.4564494

>>4558984
update: i feel better

>> No.4564513

>>4564420
But she already beat MILF on hard mode the only thing left is Tankman on hard.

>> No.4564546
File: 1.17 MB, 1251x1077, funkin.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Two Mori streams in one day for me. What a way to comeback from that week off.
Plus that Ina Mii stream I caught some of and the Watson watchalong. Been a good day.

>> No.4564564

>>4564546
(You)'re literally me

>> No.4564587

What inspired Mori to come back and start making a bunch more rules and actually get a mod bot for her chat?

>> No.4564592

>>4564226
supporting some deadbeats

>> No.4564626

once again saying she wont read every red, I didnt see any yabs or pride month stuff but I hope she uses this to not read every 2 paragraph superchat that says the same fucking thing as the one before it, even if they are positive and well-intentioned. thats gotta be brain melting

>> No.4564639

>>4564564
East coast?

>> No.4564646

Gura believes in our boy

>> No.4564658

>>4564587
Probably to ease her mind off of shit that isn't worth her time.

>> No.4564672
File: 228 KB, 620x950, 1622428503902.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Gura here to support her big brother!

>> No.4564737

>>4564626
Probably addressing that guy who wanted to give her a pastebin link

>> No.4564757

>>4564587
Could have been stuff she wanted to have set up and did during the week. Or could have been the result of some introspection and asking "How do I want to run MY streams?"

>> No.4564775

Why does she sound so lifeless? All her joy and motivation is gone

>> No.4564796

>>4564639
Yes sir

>> No.4564806

She's really going

>> No.4564825

Smash those keys Cali

>> No.4564834

>>4564775
Tankman took it

>> No.4564864

shes just UUOOOOOHH'd

>> No.4564901

Is this easy mode?

>> No.4564930

Well, that was anticlimatic.

>> No.4564936
File: 280 KB, 1638x2048, 1619705001242.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

IT IS FINISHED

>> No.4564951

stream's over, pack up

>> No.4564952

>>4564901
Normal

>> No.4565025

"I totally would have gotten in on that"
Where do we get the SemenDemon Mod?

>> No.4565078

bros, what happens if she passes hard first try

>> No.4565107

>>4565078
then she'll play the others on Hard she already did Milf on hard anyway

>> No.4565212

>Her favorite character is pico
what did she mean by this?

>> No.4565247

Is she trying to woman insult Tankman?

>> No.4565287

>>4565247
what does this mean

>> No.4565313

Why do I feel she prepared a response to each Tankman jab beforehand

>> No.4565333

>>4565212
she really liked pico unloaded

>> No.4565370

CALLIS KNUCKLE CRACKS HNNNNNNGGGGHH

>> No.4565441

>>4565212
She likes short men.

>> No.4565499

>Don't you have a school to shoot up?
Holy shit Tankman lmao

>> No.4565556
File: 6 KB, 342x44, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4564672

>> No.4565563

>>4565313
she's autistic enough to do it

>> No.4565619

So how are >we going to persuade her to buy a bass and start playing again?

>> No.4565650

>>4565499
Well, Pico was made right after the columbine SS, and his first game was based around that.

>> No.4565651

>>4554107
So... what was the point of this whole reply chain? Jeez, that was a lot of words.

>> No.4565693

>>4565619
Instrument reps require time which she does not have, so no chance

>> No.4565705

>>4565287
basically be very passive aggressive and a lot of backhanded insults hidden under compliments.

>>4565499
Funnier part is that Pico didn't originally shoot up his school, a bunch of pissed off goth kids did, he just went and shot them. He might have also shot one of his suicidal schoolmates but she got better.

>> No.4565746

>>4565650
yeah i know, its just funny hearing that joke in a game made after 2020. it makes me happy.

>> No.4565771

>>4565705
>basically be very passive aggressive and a lot of backhanded insults hidden under compliments.
That's not woman insulting, that's just being a woman.

>> No.4565772

Her bants are so weak. And we know she can do better, why is she not doing better?

>> No.4565786

uh oh she's losing her bantz power

>> No.4565805

>>4565619
"Hey Calli we'll really enjoy a Bass leaning stream like the recorder one, for the nostalgia" ?

>> No.4565806

SEARCH HISTORY LEAK

>> No.4565836

>>4565693
She could just play it casually like she used to back in za day.

>> No.4565914

"Your parents hate you"
"How is that something that will know?"

Oof

>> No.4565928

>>4565806
>How to tell a girl you like her as a friend

>>4565771
Well how do you define it, anon?

>> No.4565991

Calli is doing the "Anti-bully" comebacks, and I cringe so much. They're so awkward. Those never worked when I tried them and just got me bullied harder.

>> No.4565994
File: 2.34 MB, 1920x1080, globo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4566003

>>4565991
>spoiler
Christ, anon. Christ.

>> No.4566007

>>4565914
Very interesting how she never denied not having friends or her parents hating her

>> No.4566031

>>4565991
Oddly enough, the best thing to end bullying for me was a fist to one of their faces. Took like four years to learn that trick.

>> No.4566032

>>4565991
Just fight the dude anon

>> No.4566041

>>4554214
>Would you prefer we give one-liners like "ogey" for 150 posts?
Please do. Makes catching up much easier.
>your opinion trash, mine better
Make no mistake, that's what it all boils down to in the end. But at least you're not wasting anyone's time if you keep it short.
Imagine being this fucking triggered by the word "bubble" lmao

>> No.4566046

Goddamnit this woman, she got away with C U Next Tuesday. People actually believed her bullshit explanation kek.

>> No.4566067

>>4565994
who the hell searches "absolutely everything about the news" word for word?

>> No.4566070

>>4566031
So Violence is the solution.

>> No.4566074

>>4565994
What was she looking up? glass dildos?

>> No.4566094

>>4547405
Came late to the stream. Is Mori getting fucked by Tankman?

>> No.4566108

>>4566031
>>4566032
Oh that was in elementary in middle school anons, I'm long past that. Things often did break out into straight up brawls but that didn't stop me getting physically bullied from grades 2-6 and then socially shunned from grades 7-8. Kids just ganged up on me and held me down instead of 1v1ing me
/blog

>> No.4566114

>>4556599
High functioning autists are the best at fighting management because they refuse to accept something they can't understand and getting rid of them isn't an option.

>> No.4566117

>>4566067
Frankie MacDonald

>> No.4566118

>>4566046
She got away with the cursed cubes in the background too, no one can stop this woman

>> No.4566120

>>4558515
>more posh area
Not necessarily, just somewhere more isolated.

>> No.4566129

>>4566094
she got the rematch on Normal on first try
but Hard is filtering her

>> No.4566146

>>4566094
She beat him in normal first try so she moved on to hard mode.

>> No.4566158

>>4566070
In defensive situations. I got pushed around (and a bunch of other shit) and just took it and walked away. When one actually hit me, I hit back.

>> No.4566175

This is the true test for all those deadbeats who say they want to funk Mori.
Oh sure it's easy when she's crooning about sweet nothings in your ear or revealing how her tastes perfectly with yours. It's easy when her cringe is funny and endearing and shows a quiet strength. But this is the other side of the Moricoin, the side that is so cringe that not even the most passionate of honeymoons could remove it. Because it's part of her Deadbeats, and it's a part of her you'd have to accept.

>> No.4566184

>>4566094
Yes

>> No.4566208

>>4566175
Almost forgot,
>.t Deadbeat.

>> No.4566209

If mori is struggling this hard with tankmen I can't wait to see her fight some superbosses in everhood
https://youtu.be/i5NS74OnsZM?t=213

>> No.4566228

>>4566175
>Because it's part of her Deadbeats, and it's a part of her you'd have to accept.
It reminds me of myself, which means I'd have to accept myself and love myself first, so I guess it's impossible after all.

>> No.4566235

>>4565991
i dont know if this counts as a one-up, but i copied arnold from hey arnold where you act like a psycho so they leave you alone. it didnt work

>> No.4566262

Would you cry on command for Calli?

>> No.4566275

I remember being bullied by 3 girls in 6th grade

>> No.4566289

>>4566209
Everhood isn't exactly a 'rhythm game' like FNF is, and she's actually not shit at it, so she might be able to beat them with some perseverance

>> No.4566321

>>4566262
I would make Calli cry on command for me.

>> No.4566328

>>4566262
Not sure. Probably? I'd cry from how far i've come though.

>> No.4566335

>>4566262
Are you able to do that?

>> No.4566344

>>4566262
You don’t?

>> No.4566347

>>4566262
She could always pull on my nose hair if she wants to see me cry

>> No.4566351
File: 199 KB, 1280x720, moo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4566235
Let me one up your one up. I copied the scene from disney's dinosaur where they stand together and roar at the cartnotaurus so it leaves them alone so that they'd leave me alone, it creeped them out enough for them to walk away and just make fun of me for that day but I still got beat up at a later date.

>> No.4566363

>>4562137
Would be based. Watching others play games is a stupid pastime anyway.

>> No.4566372

I was too tall to be bullied even if I was kind of meek, and the only bullies we knew were one grade lower than us and one of them ended expelled.

>> No.4566404

We're Mori's girlfriend!

>> No.4566419

>>4566351
yo my boy... you good?

>> No.4566427

I want Mori to beat me.

>> No.4566437

>>4566235
I was thrown to the trash multiple times and yeah you have to fucking beat the shit out of them or have someone else beat them

>> No.4566439

Gee, it looks like a lot of Deadbeats where bullied.
Fans reflect their oshi, still the truest words ever spoken.

>> No.4566440

>>4566275
I had one kid who would be me up outside the bus stop, and one kid whose probably in jail now for more serious things who stole my handheld and no one snitched on him.

>> No.4566442
File: 389 KB, 333x492, c0491hY.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4566351
>that moment when you realize the hard way that fighting stances and moves shown in anime do not actually work

>> No.4566461

>>4566335
I can cry pretty easy if pressured by a girl

>> No.4566476

>>4565991
>>4566108
>>4566235
>>4566351
>>4566437
Deadbros...

>> No.4566495
File: 13 KB, 540x276, the accursed.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4566419
I'm good now anon, but those years will definitely leave their scars on me for all my life.
>>4566442
fighting stances do basically nothing, you just gotta be bigger than your opponent at that age and choke slam them into the ground without mercy.

>> No.4566508

One time in 6th grade, a popular girl was sitting with her friends while I was doing something behind them, and she turned around and said "Anooon, do you wanna be my boyfriend?" with her friends all smiling. I didnt know what to do but I knew it was a bullying thing so I walked up to her and got real close and said "what would you do if I fell for that? what if I started crying? what if I went home and killed myself?" and she looked down and said sorry
still not sure what I should have done but I didnt get bullied after that by girls anyways

>> No.4566509

>>4566228
Based

>> No.4566515

>bot moderates her chat properly
>"kill it"
This woman really knows how to work my late nerve in a way not a single other human being has achieved.

>> No.4566523

>>4566289
Everhood is arguably a bullet hell in the "high speed maze" sense. It's specifically the note speed she says she is having trouble with right now.
Everhood's fastest segments are this fast or faster, but you need to process what you see to find a route where you can survive, while also not dieing. the later part at around 3:57 in the video I posted is brutal, with a mix between notes that can't be deflected and notes that can't be jumped coming oat you fast with no regular pattern. this fight is optional but I feel like she's going to run into it like most people who play blind.

>> No.4566524

Those Minecraft backseaters must've really got to her to make her grab a bot lol

>> No.4566526

>>4565994
>Spanish
I-Is she using a VPN?

>> No.4566536

is (Our) girl mori using wasd/arrow keys?
she's doing a hell of a lot better than me, then...

>> No.4566550

I remember two guys flicked a lighter around my hair, but I told them off and they left me alone.
At least that's what I think happened.

>> No.4566554

>>4566524
>Those Minecraft backseaters

How hard did they backseat her?

>> No.4566568

>>4566508
This sounds so incredibly based that it has to be fake anon, sorry but I can't believe this is real.

>> No.4566569

>>4566476
Well know we have a theory on why we love this woman or at least why I love her

>> No.4566571

>>4566120
or just a place with better soundproofing or a room that she could install it in

>> No.4566572

>>4566495
Yeah, to be fair that stupid a fuck thought process was when I was like 8 or 9. I don't even remember why that fight started since it was someone I was friends with.
The only other fight I found myself in towards the end of middle school and I realized I CAST FIST is a much more effective approach.

>> No.4566592

>>4566495
my brother was a narutard and tried doing some spinny kicky shit on his bullies. he tried a roundhouse or something and fell on his ass. there's supposedly a video of it somewhere

>> No.4566598

>>4566536
She mapped the keys to something else I don't remember but one of them was the K key.

>> No.4566602

I hope you guys have learned to fight/ are learning since then

>> No.4566606

>>4566598
oh, probably dfjk, then

>> No.4566617

>>4566526
new rrat is that she is planning to move to Brazil, which coincidentally has the most Japanese immigrants

>> No.4566624

>>4565991
The crying one is good. Flipping an insult back on the one who made it in front of everyone is a great way to piss them off.

>> No.4566641

>>4566592
>there's supposedly a video of it somewhere
God I love having gone through early schooling before every single cellphone had a decent camera.

>> No.4566644

>>4566602
There's no need once you're out of school.
And if you did get into a fight past that age, chances are the other guy knows way more about fighting than you anyways.

>> No.4566661

>>4566606
Do people play only with four keys? I had four for each hand, makes things way easier.

>> No.4566670

>>4566606
Isn't she using one hand only?

>> No.4566672

>>4566602
I'm basically a hikki, I haven't had to throw a real punch since highschool so I'm doing good as mr. noodle arms.

>> No.4566673

>>4566644
fights don't disappear outside of school

>> No.4566682
File: 207 KB, 265x430, gamer mori.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4566554
They were just telling her to use certain tools for specific stuff in the game and it was annoying Mori. She just wants the play the game herself without a bunch of nerds like me telling her what to do in a game like that.

>> No.4566684

>>4566523
I really hope she sticks to her reaper instincts and kills everyone knowing its for the greater good

>> No.4566701

>>4566673
Depends on the lifestyle.

>> No.4566703

>>4566670
then ijkl? idk that's why i'm asking

>> No.4566708

>>4566602
Does boxing count? Seems like it'd be the least useful martial art in a streetfight. I should've gone with muay thai instead

>> No.4566715

>>4566602
The only physical altercation I've been in since middle school was with non-uniformed cops so I'm glad I didn't poke their eyes out or something, because they turned out to be a real deal.

>> No.4566720

>>4566673
They don't, but in the adult world you can just press charges for assault, and if you're having to fight for your life? Then buddy what the fuck are you doing getting into fights for your life?

>> No.4566721 [DELETED] 

>>4566673
they do for most people, as long as you don't fuck up big enough for a grownup to be willing to fight you

>> No.4566726

>>4566661
it feels super awkward for me though

>> No.4566731

>>4566703
its FG KL

>> No.4566746

>>4566602
Always a fan, never did much outside of half a year of Taekwondo, have never needed to fight except for a time my naive ass lent his phone to a stranger while on a bridge, tried to trick me into thinking he had a gun under his jacket, I choked him with retard strength and just one hand and threatened him to throw him off the bridge. Got my phone back but it taught me a very good lesson.

>> No.4566751

>>4566703
Oh she's using FG KL

>> No.4566755

>>4566708
Counter punching can be pretty effective against people who throw haymakers, which is basically everyone in a street fight.

>> No.4566757

>>4566731
yeah she just mentioned it

>> No.4566771

>>4566757
she also did at the start of the stream

>> No.4566792

>>4566708
Nothing wrong with good old boxing. If you actually move on your feet and keep your arms up, you're doing better than 99% of street fight participants.

>> No.4566798

>>4559962
>>4560475
My bad. Apparently you have to search for ミルキークイーン but it looks like the next show won't start for some 6-7 hours.

>> No.4566799

>>4566746
Even if not true, thanks for the cool visual Strongbeat.

>> No.4566806

>>4566726
I guess I'm used because I used to play a lot of DDR, so my brain is already wired into using both halfs of my body for rhythm games.

>> No.4566817

>>4566602
ive only ever fist fought with my brothers and my closest friends. I can take a beating and keep going but the only time i tried to do serious damage my friend popped me in the eye and i lost my depth perception and couldnt land a hit. the only thing thats ever made me so frustrated i screamed was that

>> No.4566818

>>4566771
jwu

>> No.4566822

>>4566592
I guess I've never been thankful for being as big as I am. was never athletic but if things ever started to get physical or I really got mad bullies would typically avoid getting in arm's reach, even if I was running at them.

>> No.4566837

>>4566806
>DDR
now I'm imagining Mori using a dancepad for her inputs

>> No.4566853

>>4566818
she also did THAT at the start of the stream, yeah

>> No.4566866

[F]

>> No.4566881

>>4566684
I mean, she will have to eventually, the genocide ending is the only real ending to the game on the first playthrough after all.

>> No.4566886

>>4566799
Totally true, I was too trustworthy of people. He pretended he was joking the first time I lent him while on a bus on my way to college, he then took the same stop as me and I lent it to him AGAIN because he was acting all friendly and shit, then that happened. Honestly is the first time I snapped like that but taught me to never trust strangers again.

>> No.4566905

>>4566853
I'M MORI CONFIRMED WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.4566912

she's starting to sound bored

>> No.4566916

>>4566881
yea but I hope she doesn't fall for the trap that is pacifism on the first go around

>> No.4566943

>>4566881
>>4566916
RRREEEEEEE SPOILERS

>> No.4566957

https://litter.catbox.moe/endynv.png

>> No.4566969

>>4566602
If they don't have something sharp then picking up enough to get their feet off the ground is enough to basically end the fight right?

>> No.4566998

>>4566957
based

>> No.4567000

>>4566943
sorry man, I spoilered my first post but I figured itd by kinda useless after getting a reply like THAT

>> No.4567021

>>4566916
I'm sure Mori "Condemns certain people to eternal suffering" Calliope will make the right call.

>> No.4567028

>>4566943
Fair, forgot I wasn't in the game's thread.
>>4566916
I explicitly hope she does, because otherwise we won't get to see the best fight in the game.

>> No.4567030

>>4566957
うおおおおおおおおおお

>> No.4567037

>(muffled screaming into the Snoop daki)

>> No.4567043

>Calli going to the washroom to wash her quaking and soaked hands again

>> No.4567065

>>4566957
SMEEEGAAAAA

>> No.4567075

>>4567043
>>4567037
she was nuking the streamelements chat commands probably

>> No.4567087

>>4566957
SOSIG

>> No.4567095

>>4567065
someone said no to smegma so no smegma. deadbeats better wash their cocks

>> No.4567107
File: 103 KB, 1033x588, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4567075
>>4567037
>>4567043
forgot image

>> No.4567152

>>4567095
>deadbeats better wash their cocks
I just imageined this being a line from a future Mori track and lost my shit

>> No.4567154

>>4567107
Why? It tells you on the stream itself.

>> No.4567175

>>4567028
I completely missed out on him and still need to go back and fight him and finish the dev fight since I gave up after realizing I had to kill them

>> No.4567190

>>4567154
are you asking why deadbeats would do something annoying? why greyniggers would kill a joke that isnt funny?

>> No.4567222
File: 158 KB, 309x303, 1614098462662.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4567152
>Dead beats reeking now, grab your cock and wash it NOW

>> No.4567223

>>4567154
I could see why someone would do it past the 2-hour mark if they wanna clip something and youtube won't give a precise timestamp anymore

>> No.4567251

>>4567222
imagine if that line made it into the doujin

>> No.4567310

>>4566708
Boxing is good
The least useful is probably BJJ because you should never go to the ground in a street fight

>> No.4567420

>>4566957
Based uncutbeats rise up.

>> No.4567456

>>4567251
It won't. :}

>> No.4567483

>>4566067
Globo is a brazilian tv network and "absolutely everything about the news" is the slogan of their news channel

>> No.4567490

>"I HAVE SOMETHING TO DO!"
well gee, sorry your highness, maybe you should schedule your streams better?

>> No.4567496

Mori why do you schedule shit to do right after your stream every time? You haven't even been streaming 2 hours.

>> No.4567504

ADHD Mori with a side of autism Calli

>> No.4567522

>>4567175
Dev fight sucks, don't bother. Fastest notes in the game, droning beat, and you need to wait like 2 minutes between attempts because the first section of the song is a warmup.
Frog on the otherhand is a blast apart from that part right at the end.

>> No.4567524

>>4567490
>>4567496
>"And I also want to stream for longer as well."
What did she mean by this?

>> No.4567578

>>4567524
DYRBI?

>> No.4567585

>>4567522
I realized that after I got to the end but I'm too much of a completionist to let it go. I'm just glad its not like that for the frog boss

>> No.4567593

>>4567524
it's the afternoon. of course she has shit to do. she's not a hikkineet

>> No.4567609 [DELETED] 

>>4567496
>>4567524
>>4567490
I used to not really give a shit that she scheduled stuff like this and cut off streams abruptly

But as someone who's been here since day 1 and seen this go on for month after month, now I really hope she keeps doing it until it finally filters you fags.[/spoilers]

>> No.4567625

>Tankman's uncircumsized smegma filled cock defeated Calli again

Bros he's to powerful.

>> No.4567630

>>4567609
>I actually LIKE IT when the streams are worse because Mori has other shit to go do and didn't schedule things properly
Odd stance to take but alright.

>> No.4567647

Mori...

>> No.4567660

>>4567625
He's cut, sorry

>> No.4567666

>>4567593
Sure, but can't she just... schedule the streams a little earlier so they aren't chafing right up against her appointments? Or do them afterwards?

>> No.4567678

like seriously, Mori has taken more vacations and extended breaks then all of en combined. and she's constantly bitching about how she has other things and places to be. It really makes th "doesn't care about vtubing" rrat look true, even though we know that's not true

>> No.4567685

>>4567666
because later tonight she should be playing RCG with Gura but that got postponed

>> No.4567684

>>4567593
Is she aware that she's in charge of her schedule? And that she can just not put events so close together that she has to rush through one to get to the next?

>> No.4567755

>the Mori has her fingers in too many pies/stretched out thin/not dedicated enough timeloop
I wish Mori would just learn from her mistakes

>> No.4567757

Thanks for reminding us constantly that we're holding you up for your big important guac date, Mori.

>> No.4567769

>>4566881
>Genocide ending
Wow it really is just an Undertale clone, isn't it?

>> No.4567804

>>4567685
Not it isn't. It's actually moved up by an hour. Do your timezone reps. It's still on 04th of june 23:00 JST

>> No.4567817

>>4567685
>but that got postponed
No? Gura announced a time change because she had it wrong on her schedule and Mori didn't.

>> No.4567832

>>4567769
Not even close. Genocide is the good ending, you don't get an ending for going pacifist because you are supposed to be the ending.

>> No.4567884
File: 125 KB, 970x1088, 1622777059226.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

He does it again!

>> No.4567891

Why does Mori think rhythm games are about memorizing the notes?

>> No.4567914

>>4566175
And? I want more of it. I love my autistic wife.

>> No.4567915

>>4567593
She controls her schedule, she's been doing this for months now and should know how long streams go. Mori is always my favorite to watch but I never get the feeling that the other girls are constantly watching the clock while streaming like I do with Mori.

>> No.4567921
File: 140 KB, 927x429, ripBot.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4567107
I miss him already...

>> No.4567932

>>4567891
She reads words one letter at a time

>> No.4567934

Two hours scheduled for this wasn't a bad estimate. Going to be hearing this track in my sleep.
Please don't let this become like Kanata and Sans if Mori decides to come back to this on another day and go until she wins.

>> No.4567935

>>4567684
>>4567666
Deadbeats, you need to realize Mori streams for the pay check, and statistically, 90% of paypigs drop their load within the first hour. No point streaming for longer if theres not enough jew gold in it.

>> No.4567981

>>4567884
She beat it on medium so I consider it a mission kill on the Tankman. Now she's going for the catastrophic kill to prove she's superior. And she will get it.

>> No.4568013
File: 81 KB, 524x590, 1622782471796.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4568015

we need a koikatsubeat here to dedicate themselves with the new mori model. it looks really good

>> No.4568017

>>4567915
Because the other girls don't care more about eating tacos with their real friends than streaming.

>> No.4568026

>>4567981
lol if you think she's gonna play this again.

>> No.4568033

>Tankman slammed Mori's womb again

>> No.4568034

>>4567107
Kek

>> No.4568044

>>4567934
Mori will be hearing Guns in her dreams

>> No.4568055

>>4567981
Yeah, and the unarchived karaoke won't be rescheduled again too!

>> No.4568076

>>4567483
huh, i guess i'd know that if i consumed more than their newspaper funnies every once in a while.

>> No.4568085
File: 361 KB, 724x555, 1622782613198.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4568115
File: 180 KB, 468x763, 1622782699673.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4568121
File: 320 KB, 462x450, calliopeko.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4568044
You mean nightmares.

>> No.4568154

Soft peace. Yay!

>> No.4568163

>>4568085
>keeps her promises
>pulls out at the last second and runs to get dressed because she forgot she made plans
>tells you next month for sure

>> No.4568168

>>4568044
she will also see Tankman personally bullying her

>> No.4568172

The asmr stream at least will be longer than 2 hours right bros?

>> No.4568195

>>4566175
Bold of you to think you had a shot in the first place

>> No.4568212

>>4568172
How many times are you going to get your hopes up?

>> No.4568256

>>4568172
>asmr stream
sorry, your boy has plans, an important meeting you see.

>> No.4568269

>>4568212
>He wants it to be in 4 hours

that rarely happen maybe pray to God for that one

>> No.4568310

>>4567891
It almost feels like cheating.

>> No.4568351

>>4568256
The break gave me some perspective, I'd honestly rather her stream only a few times a week and dedicate the days she does decide to do it to having longer more prepped streams where she doesn't have anything else planned.

>> No.4568356

>Finally gets to the SC reading stream
>Reads the outfit reveal SCs
>Skips the akas mentioning doing a date stream
I will actually finally drop her if this ever happens.

>> No.4568362

threadly reminder that "meeting" is always code for sex with "me"-eting

>> No.4568383

>>4568351
Yeah, well, you'll get the worst of both worlds instead.

>> No.4568394

>>4568351
maybe she should pick a job instead of doing 3-4 simultaneously like she "promised" 6 months ago.

>> No.4568411

>>4568356
She's read at least one of them but as for actually getting to the outfit debut SCs, good fucking luck. I cannot believe she's still reading SCs from 5 months ago.

>> No.4568445

>>4566046
What was her explanation for it?

>> No.4568451

>>4568445
It's about TTRPG Tuesdays with the girls

>> No.4568452

>>4568411
I know theyre really really old, but arent the getting over it and outfit reveal the only "old" streams she has to read from?
im ALMOST willing to give her a pass on the getting over it ones because of how she basically lost them at first, but after those 2 and the past 2 streams she'll be all caught up, right?

>> No.4568454

>>4568445
TTRPG Tuesdays.

>> No.4568458
File: 154 KB, 500x500, 1622783404018.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

"Meeting"

>> No.4568474

>>4568356
she's read two sc's from that stream about wanting a date roleplay stream. There's still one more that she missed

>> No.4568486

>>4568458
Post the real one

>> No.4568495

>>4568452
>I know theyre really really old, but arent the getting over it and outfit reveal the only "old" streams she has to read from?
That's the thing, I legitimately do not know. I thought Getting Over It was the only stream from February with SCs she had to read and then she sprung the Valentine's ones so I can't even say for certain that it's just those two streams.

>> No.4568522

>>4568356
I don't have high hopes, it's pretty obvious she doesn't even feel like reading. The fact that she's already thinking about how long it will take is a bad sign.

>> No.4568543

>>4566046
She does that all the time. Like pretending not to know what t-bagging is.

>> No.4568603

>>4568543
To be fair, I had no idea that See You Next Tuesday was code for Cunt until I saw it here

>> No.4568620

>>4568451
>>4568445
kek amazing

>> No.4568625

>>4568115
i need one like this with ame

>> No.4568716

>>4568522
>Already saying not all red superchats will be read aloud

She's going to skip and sandbag the ones asking for the date stream isn't she?

>> No.4568788

>>4568716
That was for this stream, because faggots are undoubtedly going to try (or have already tried) to get her to say some PRIDE MONTH GAY RIGHTS shit.

>> No.4568801

>>4568394
her meeting is hololive related tho?

>> No.4568841

>>4568620
I wonder if I sc her C U Next Tuesday would it get deleted. Maybe if I don't capitalize the letters I can get away with it

>> No.4568879

>>4568801
Oooh okay thanks jchad

>> No.4568948

>>4568716
it's the same shit she's been saying since like 10 streams now, it's clearly aimed at political and troll stuff, you drama queen

>> No.4568968

Is anyone going to keep track on milky's progress? Last time she only got 2nd place. We can't let her down again

>> No.4568981
File: 93 KB, 255x230, bro.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Why can't I stop loving and supporting Mori as my oshi? She does so many things that frustrate me and piss me off, but I tried watching other holos during her break and it's just not the same.

>> No.4568991

>>4568788
They have a whole MONTH now?

>> No.4569016

>Doomposting about which sc's she'll read

>> No.4569039

>>4556599
I'm a social autist and I hate, hate, HATE being told what (not) to do when the reason seems to be completely arbitrary.

>> No.4569052

>>4567981
>And she will get it.
I dunno man. Maybe if she does her reps and slows down the vod like that one SC suggested she'll have a shot.
Lol nope she's not gonna do reps before playing this again.

>> No.4569056

>>4568625
dojinbeat here. Although it's far off into the future, I do intend to make an Ame doujin. Same lovey dovey stuff

>> No.4569102

>>4568981
That's your mind reconciling that the high you feel from seeing her is greater than the anger you feel when she pulls shit.

>> No.4569140

>>4568356
Another date stream will never happen regardless anonchama. The gfe era is long behind us now.

>> No.4569150

Good god you people are schizophrenic

>> No.4569174
File: 371 KB, 1857x2089, 1621199582532.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4569056
That's great to hear, glad you're not stopping after this one. Keep up the good work!

>> No.4569215

>>4569052
Watching it slowly might help a little bit? That's about all she can do. I think she would fear trying it off stream in case she beat it. Then it's just a tweet with an image showing her score. Which may as well not have happened.

>> No.4569269
File: 617 KB, 632x895, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.4569271

>>4569140
Don't say that anon, when she gets too stressed and busy again she'll bring them back and we will become her stress relief pillow for her to squeeze and reassure her. Then we'll be put away again as her confidence and mood rise again

>> No.4569292

>>4569056
bless you

>> No.4569307
File: 5 KB, 180x200, 1612915856776.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4569215
I'm honestly fine if she didn't come back to this, at least until the full game is released. She already beat Tankman on normal after all and I sure as hell didn't expect her beat it on hard right afterwards when she had only done one other week on hard beforehand

>> No.4569323

>>4568801
This might actually be true this time, Gura had a meeting at a similar time a couple days ago.

>> No.4569348

>>4568981
Is she the true gfe all along? She doesn't lean into it at all but being her fan really feels like how my relationship is irl. She has a lot of flaws and makes a lot of mistakes but in the end all her positives, good moments you had with her and the love you have for each other far outweigh those flaws.

>> No.4569381

>>4569307
I agree it's not priority right now. Especially if she plans to play the full game later and the holomod if she can get permission for it. She wanted to beat Tankman and she did, mission accomplished for now. There's a bunch of other stuff on the schedule and in her mind to work towards.

>> No.4569414

>>4569323
Maybe it's something related to contract renewal? They usually do it a few months before the end. Wonder if she'll get a raise or health benefits?

>> No.4569462

>>4569271
Actually true, she doesn't give a fuck about us now that she can hang out with friends even though I'm still convinced most of them are leeches

>> No.4569488
File: 65 KB, 715x574, 1622579182362.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Time to calm down from the streams with some nice music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5lp8aAoT1g

>> No.4569500

>>4567755
>the Mori has her fingers in too many pussies

>> No.4569506

>>4569140
I'd take an asmr stream over a date stream. Feels a lot more personal desu, especially that one time she brushed her hair. Felt really lewd for some reason

>> No.4569541

>>4567921
kek

>> No.4569559

>>4569150
How new?

>> No.4569581

I will never give up on my date with Mori

>> No.4569623

>>4569581
Too bad Mori doesn't share your optimistic appraisal of the situation

>> No.4569625

>>4567921
BOT LOVE

>> No.4569638

>>4568356
>getting mad at a hypothetical scenario you made up
Worst fanbase.

>> No.4569697

>>4569506
This. I can still clearly recall the hair brushing, it was unironically one of the best moments.

>> No.4569722

She will just cancel the ASMR streams anyway

>> No.4569771

>>4569722
Sure, doomposter

>> No.4569795

>>4569697
I still remember when she got embarrassed about giving us kisses...I wish we could get some different asmr besides mostly just crunchy snacks. The tablet pen is pretty nice but it would be nice if she mixed in some other things.

>> No.4569809
File: 71 KB, 750x890, 1610541545164.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4568981
What you should stop doing is getting pissed by nothing.
Or breathing, that also works

>> No.4569818

>>4569722
She'll just stop after 1.5 hours because of an "appointment"

>> No.4569819

>>4569771
This anon is right, Mori is not the kind of person to cancel big streams like that she just keeps postponing them further and further to months that will never come

>> No.4569865

>>4569722
She will scuff it apologize and say she would not do them again because she can't provide a quality experience

>> No.4569888

>>4569488
Thanks

>> No.4569909

>>4569865
And do four more Shadowverse streams because THIS time it will be entertaining.

>> No.4569911

>>4569697
That really caught me off guard. It's just hair brushing but it felt like she's actually next to you showing her more vulnerable side

>> No.4569954

I like how Mori gets hated for alternate timelines

>> No.4569975

>>4569795
Heartbeat ASMR please

>> No.4569996

Calliope Mori
the empress of delays

>> No.4570000
File: 713 KB, 963x1226, 1620393548759.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4569954
Well, she's a literal Goddess of Death that alters the lifes of everyone around her.

>> No.4570022

>>4569909
Followed by a marathon stream of Spiritfarer because you know she's been trying to stream longer.

>> No.4570035

>>4570000
*lives*

>> No.4570060

>>4569954
Mori doesn't stream enough so schizobeats have to create stream content in their minds

>> No.4570097

>>4570060
I'm not suprise

>> No.4570123
File: 33 KB, 399x399, RCFGcpPz_400x400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4569954
>being mad at your SO for hours over a dream you saw or a word they used
Mori GFE? Pff, Mori ain't GFE. Deadbeats are.

>> No.4570165

>>4569292
>>4569174
thanks. I do appreciate words of encouragement

>> No.4570205

>>4569975
Her tits are too big. She'd have to give the mic a titjob to do that. She doesn't want her v card to be taken by an asmr mic

>> No.4570212
File: 204 KB, 2048x1448, da16f0920820ec7b020909d0c81faa53.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Wake up
>/hlgg/ tourists still seething, when It's a branch-wide directive that'll be happening.
I'd laugh my ass hard if Ina and Ame announce outside-collabs as well.

>> No.4570283

>>4570212
Putting aside the fact that Ame's said outright that she isn't interested with collabing outside of Hololive, which you'd know if you watched streams, non-holo collabs aren't the problem; Mori's abysmal taste in almost everything and her warped idea of what she thinks people want is.

>> No.4570288

>>4570205
>Noel does it

Sounds like quitter talk Mori

>> No.4570325

>>4570283
>ogey

>> No.4570332
File: 1.45 MB, 1408x1798, 1619149339284.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I have felt many things for Mori. A majority of them positive, even the negative things were small bits of annoyance, disappointment or sadness. Never anger.
The week break seemed to do her some good. Feeling a little more refreshed and moving ahead with plans. A few SV streams? Eh. Don't care either way. Stuff like the karaoke getting pushed back is unfortunate, but if the last break was truly something out of her control then it will happen on the new date. If I could give her advice it would be do streams like that more frequently and with smaller setlists. Still, she's going strong. The promises she's missed are far less than what she's continuously delivered.

>> No.4570341
File: 849 KB, 776x760, 1606392834025.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4570212
>branch-wide directive
Could you fucking niggers stop making shit up for a goddamn second? I don't even care which side you're on.

>> No.4570363

>>4570341
>still seething

>> No.4570367

>>4570341
Bro, don't you want to hear about how Mori LITERALLY got in a fistfight with upper management because she wanted to release Roki but they told her to wait because they had to work out some issues? Totally happened, by the way.

>> No.4570440

>>4570212
>he wants to watch Mori collab with Corpse Husband

>> No.4570470

>>4570367
fistfight?

She pulled a gun on the Upper Management team (Kiara left it for her before being deported for being an arms dealer) and threatened them with it.

>> No.4570504

>>4570212
I wouldn't hate Deadbeats so much if it wasn't for obnoxious avatarfagging flips like you, please do us all a favour and fuck off.

>> No.4570511

>>4570440
>Not Collabbing with Max0r

But that's wrong!

>> No.4570531

>>4570470
The version I heard was J-chad held Yagoo in a full-nelson and Mori kept giving him kidney shots until he relented. Then for good measure she held his face down into the giant plush Tako and nearly smothered him.

>> No.4570548
File: 2.07 MB, 2000x2000, 1620285995713.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4570504
>ogey

>> No.4570549

>>4570332
I don’t know, I honestly can’t tell if she feels refreshed because both her streams back so far it’s felt like she’d rather not be streaming. I agree though, I can’t really bring myself to be angry at Mori.

>> No.4570557

>>4570367
>Mori LITERALLY got in a fistfight with upper management
doodlebeat onegai

>> No.4570560

>>4570288
Noel's used to giving titjobs to her mic though. Mori needs someone to ease her in.

>> No.4570575

How fucked is Cover if Mori left Hololive due to shit management decisions?

>> No.4570586

>>4570548
Hey, watamori is my thing..

>> No.4570607

>Mori Caused the Lakers to lose the first round against PHOENIX!

IT'S A CONSPIRACY, I TELL YOU, Mori wanted Kiara's team to win!

>> No.4570639

>>4569462
>even though I'm still convinced most of them are leeches
The e-celeb ones or the rap ones?

>> No.4570653

>>4570548
You can stay Watamori poster, you're cool.

>> No.4570658

>>4570575
Not fucked at all unless she develops that tie with fbk, then her leaving might cause a chain reaction

>> No.4570663

>>4570575
As fucked as they would be if any other holo felt driven out by it. Which hasn't happened yet and hopefully will not happen. The worst arguments with management have been some large projects getting turned down and it hasn't affected those who requested them, they're all still streaming and having fun and having pretty free reign in what they do.

>> No.4570689

>>4570531
>full-nelson
>kidney shots
you lost me

>> No.4570692

>>4570639
The e-celebs are the leeches, the rap ones are eyeing up ways to humble her and take the numbers that "should be theirs"

>> No.4570736

>>4570639
NTA but I think none of them are leeches, they're all busy doing their own thing. I think the ones doing more harm are her friends who made her produce all those mvs.

>> No.4570759
File: 42 KB, 850x599, sleepy reapy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

No more timelooping or trying to make reasons to get mad. Mori's back, there's fun stuff this week, and that's all that matters. Time for rest and hopefully good dreams.

>> No.4570767
File: 1.08 MB, 1125x1121, Kek.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The flips won...

>> No.4570776

>Mori is the fourth most subscribed Holo now
Somehow, it fits.

>> No.4570810

>>4570767
Did she even play P5? I know she gushes over P3 whenever it comes up but I can't recall her ever mentioning 5.

>> No.4570822

>>4570776
Undeserved

>> No.4570824

>>4570639
Both for different reasons. Why else would she suddenly gain all these friends after passing a million subs and getting fairly wealthy?

>> No.4570849

>>4570810
Yeah I remember her saying she did but I don’t think she’s played Royal.

>> No.4570854

>>4570810
Has she mentioned P4 either for that matter?

>> No.4570855

>>4570767
>Liked Gundam SEED
>Likes Akechi
She really is EN Sora

>> No.4570858

>>4570692
Look, I hate the e celebs as much as you do, but how can you call them leeches when they're somewhat equal or bigger than her. Except for hime though, she's definitely a leech if she ever collabs with her.

>> No.4570866

>>4570759
Sleep tight, skelly

>> No.4570867

Is there even any proof that her friends are leeches or are you all pulling this out of your asses?

>> No.4570874

>>4570855
Sora isn't popular though....

>> No.4570891
File: 31 KB, 683x449, oggeeey.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4570867
No one has proof. It's all speculation.

>> No.4570896

>>4570854
No but that's ok, P4 sucks.

>> No.4570913

>>4570867
leech means “anyone i don’t like” here

>> No.4570941

>>4570867
Rhetorical question, I presume?

>> No.4570950

>>4570858
Numbers doesn't define whether someone is a leech, trying to ride the bandwagon and VTuber's exploding success before it tapers off by collabing with the current #4, projected to be #2 before the summer's over, Hololive VTuber does. You don't see any of these e-celebs reaching their hands out to the starving indies, do you? They've got such an interest in VTubers and yet the only ones they know and have an interest affiliating themselves with just so happen to be the ones with massive popularity and unprecedented growth.

>> No.4571006

>>4570867
sydsnapp...

>> No.4571076

>>4570950
>the only ones they know and have an interest affiliating themselves with just so happen to be the ones with massive popularity and unprecedented growth
I mean, that makes sense. Popular things be popular. Doesn't have to be as sinister as you paint it to be.

>> No.4571083

>>4571006
Hime isn't even her friend, She's just an acquaintance met through Gigguk.

The actual people who are likely in are: Rachie, MilkyQueen, Riri, et al.

>> No.4571104

>>4570858
Maybe this is just me needing to take my meds, but I feel like whoever she’s hanging out with is a bad influence. Since the depression arc in February she hasn’t really seemed like she cares a lot about streaming or at least she doesn’t put as much effort in barring a few exceptions like bday, ttrpg and the liveshow. Obviously she cares but none of her actions lately really back that up, and she hasn’t told us shit so there’s not really much excuse.

>> No.4571125

>>4570950
Very few get to the top of Youtube off of sheer charisma and hustle, most get there by playing the system. You are always looking for more numbers wherever you can find them. Somebody is getting big in a field somewhat related to yours? You can shave some numbers off for your own with a collab or endorsement. That sort of thing.

>> No.4571131

>>4571104
>I feel like whoever she’s hanging out with is a bad influence
Helicopterparentbeat...

>> No.4571161

>>4571131
More like jealousclingygayboyfriendbeat.

>> No.4571186

>>4571083
Hime is likely one of the “ladies” she regularly hangs out with.

>> No.4571208

>>4571104
Honestly, this is the biggest reason I'm annoyed at Mori these days. What happened to the girl who was so passionate about delivering the content that she wanted to the fans that she didn't sleep for 48 hours or whatever when Cursed Nights killed her harddrive and she had to redo everything, and yet she still took 2 hours to just stream and chat with us about the song during that time period? All of that while doing scythe swinging, no less. Now that she's full time creative, "It's too hard to put out an original every other month so I'm just going to make another cover this month."

>> No.4571216

>>4570692
>>4570824
Those "friends" suddenly came back when she was getting popular. I kind not want to believe that it is true but my cynical side is really starting believe that rrat.

>> No.4571220

>>4571131
This is the reason I kinda hate doxxbeats. I mean talking about her music is fine but going deep into her personal life is just disgusting. Wish she'd just private her roommate's account

>> No.4571248

>>4571186
not really. TT-haters like you are insane because you assume that Gigguk is the lynchpin, when Joey is has been in Japan for far longer.

>> No.4571249

>>4571208
Topkek. Here's your (you) , you deserve it

>> No.4571277

>>4571249
>Topkek
-hamkyo?

>> No.4571282

>>4571208
I've seen it before, now that she's "made it" her content creator friends are educating her in proper behavoir befitting of her station, how they sit in their ivory towers declaring to us what we want from them. Maximum gain for minimal investment.

>> No.4571292

>>4571216
>suddenly came back
How would you know this?

>> No.4571346
File: 48 KB, 629x669, EwaW-vEXEAIy6i-.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4571161
>>4571220
True. All the backseat streaming going on here is bad enough, but backseat personal life?
Some really gotta take a step back.

>> No.4571358
File: 3.12 MB, 2611x3834, E27gLRCUcAEIW7F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It really feels like sourgrapes from people who are aspiring to be vtubers and cannot have the same happiness that Mori is having.

>> No.4571370

>>4571208
She’s realized she can put in minimum effort for most streams and still get thousands of dollars in sc. I’m not sure we’re really people to her most of the time working hard to be able to send those sc’s, just one of many usernames in the chat.

>> No.4571388

>>4571358
Recycling this boogeyman? I guess it makes sense since she finally talked about maybe one day performing OWTH live.

>> No.4571408

Some of you need to take a step back. She would be pissed off if she read you talking shit about her friends. She's happier than she's been in a long time and a few are here saying she's getting dragged down. Talk about her music but leave her personal life out of it, don't make her regret being more open with both sides of things.

>> No.4571440

>>4571388
It literally is. Whining about how you can't involve any of your friends when someone can is literal sourgrapes.

>> No.4571448

>>4571358
Why stretch it this far when the "possessive boyfriend wannabe" thing explains it perfectly fine?

>> No.4571449

Anyone know what kind of old spice she used to use? I want to try using it and get my gf addicted to it. It'll be kind of kinky I guess.

>> No.4571462

>>4571448
Because not all of >us HERE are men.

>> No.4571493

>>4571220
When did I ever bring up doxx? I said what I said based on how she behaves in streams. She’s been talking constantly about doing stuff with friends. Which is fine, just kinda sucks that she blows us off now that she’s more popular.

>> No.4571511

>>4571408
If I'm obligated to care about Mori's opinions on my posts then she should return the favor. But she's not, so I'm not. If she's as HERE as everyone likes to pretend then she can be knee-deep in the shit with everyone else.

>> No.4571534

>>4571408
I hope she reads this thread and nuke or private her twitter. Can't wait to see these worms writhe in pain. Being curious about her personal life is borderline creepy but telling her what to do with her personal life is just downright mental.

>> No.4571540

>>4571462
Oh, that explains why the thread is so shit - there are females here.

>> No.4571573

>>4571534
This. People really need to step back and fuck off with telling her what to do.

They should consider entering said vtuber/e-celeb gig if they really want to.

>> No.4571634

Mori doesn't owe you shits anything.

>> No.4571667

>>4571493
How do you know who her friends are? How do you know that they have influence on her streams?
Whatever happened to holos are supposed to play a role and that what makes them different than western vtubers? What happened to keeping the va and the character separate?

>> No.4571669
File: 90 KB, 1023x996, 1622445950510.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>open thread
>don't read anything and post a picture
>close thread

>> No.4571674

>>4571220
Well i am more talking about what she has said on her streams.
>>4571292
The way she said that on her stream(i think it was T3) that now suddenly they have time to hang out with her.

>> No.4571679

>>4571408
If by being more open you mean shilling them in her stream then I honestly don’t care if she regrets it because I don’t watch Mori to hear an ad for indies I don’t give a fuck about, and I don’t think she gives a single shit about what we post here either. I vent here because it’s not a fucking hugbox like twitter, reddit, and the yt comments

>> No.4571706

>>4570557
Maybe after the RCG stream

>> No.4571755
File: 749 KB, 2388x3406, 1620370989075.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4571679
This thread is called Mori Calliope and Her Exteneded Universe, You're in the wrong thread. So make like a tree and go back to the /hlgg/ shithole you came from.

>> No.4571769

>>4571667
Oh, now you want separation. But when you're shilling her roommate's music or even someone who has no ties to her whatsoever beyond "well, they're kinda alike, I guess?", then they're insepparable because Mori is SatanSquares and vice-versa? You can't get it both ways. This is the environment you and many others like you cultivated by thinking you were talking about roommate shit for the "right" reasons. You normalized this behavior, now you have to deal with the fallout.

>> No.4571771
File: 385 KB, 2048x1127, E2uXCPqUUAMCi0Y.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4571462
>women other than my boy
>in my /morig/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw2sex1mJNI

>> No.4571800

Mori hates her fans and only thinks of herself

>> No.4571815

>>4571674
You got a timestamp for that? I have T3 so I can verify whether she literally said those things or you're just being a mentally ill doxxfaggot who forgot to take his meds.

>> No.4571828
File: 99 KB, 707x1000, 1605195918913.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4571669
based

>> No.4571841

>>4571248
I think people are less worried about Joey or Gigguck and more worried about C*nnor(which i don't know why he go ditched hard by Mori) and Sydsnaps.

>> No.4571845

>>4571669
"Based" not-missing-out-on-much-beat
>>4571800
>Mori hates me
Wow just like me
Deadbeats can't stop winning

>> No.4571858

>>4571769
Yes you can you retard. You can like someone's music without going into their personal lives. I like john mayer's music but that doesn't mean I go around stalking him or get mad at him for something he does in in his private life. Jfc you guys are retarded

>> No.4571877
File: 162 KB, 1200x1600, 1620538024471.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mori Love

>> No.4571879

>>4571841
They're stupid, really. Mori is a literal Wingman to Milkyqueen when it comes to Connor. Also Hime is again, an acquaintance known through Garnt, Aki and Joey are probably the close friends, while Garnt and Syd are the 2nd degrees.

>> No.4571880

>>4571769
>shilling some singing streams and codenamedropping some old tracks
>same thing as trying to control someone's entire life
your meds reps...

>> No.4571883

>>4571755
Yeah it’s fine if she has friends, it’s fine if she collabs with them, it even makes sense to shout them out when she releases new content they worked on. Why the hell in a welcome back stream though? I just wanted to chat with her and listen to some songs but instead 20 minutes was spent on that shit.

>> No.4571903
File: 19 KB, 519x292, 6fd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>4571858
>Mori includes references to her roommate even though they aren't even references and it's just you fags thinking too hard
>based based based based oh my god this is so based she's doing the smart thing of building a personal audience for when vtubing stops being popular tell me my good man have you ever heard of FAKE TYPE here's an acronym to one of her roommate's songs btw I know you didn't ask but take it anyway
And now, for all those "positives", you get the negatives of having to deal with people who read too deeply into her personal life. You enabled the acceleration celebrity culture within the thread and, congratulations, now you have your own papparazi. Are you happy with this development?

>> No.4571931

>>4571880
>it's ok to talk about her roommate
>UNLESS I don't like it

>> No.4571939

>>4571534
>but telling her what to do with her personal life is just downright mental
I am just concernfagging. I am not telling her what to do, its her own life.

>> No.4571956

>>4571883
Is it guilt? Is it because she became so big so fast and literally turned group dynamics on their head? Is she trying to "apologize" for being too successful?

>> No.4571999

I wish Suisei got more attention than this stupid cunt Mori

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action