[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 239 KB, 1115x1852, FscgtgAakAIPg8Y.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
46389129 No.46389129 [Reply] [Original]

(^・ω・^§)ノ
Previous: >>46036031
>YT Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdn5BQ06XqgXoAxIhbqw5Rg
>Twitter
https://twitter.com/shirakamifubuki
>Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/fxtUBRvb
>Do your reps!
https://pastebin.com/pwVJh73t

>> No.46389145
File: 159 KB, 2048x1024, shirakamiuo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

fubufish

>> No.46389176
File: 90 KB, 1080x597, neuron_activation.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46389129
God damn.<div class="xa23b"><span class="xa23t"></span><span class="xa23i"></span></div>

>> No.46389217

>>46389176
based robot

>> No.46389790
File: 2.58 MB, 2480x3508, 105217695_p1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I love Fubuki!

>> No.46389882

>>46389129
If she doesn't cover her bellybutton she might find my tongue running across it.

>> No.46389970
File: 2.96 MB, 2237x2969, 105609702_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46389882
That's why she's hiding as much skin as possible and doesn't use her og outfit often

>> No.46390511
File: 204 KB, 1200x1800, FbFAE_AagAEy-9b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

As promised yesterday, here's the write-up for the recent early-morning tsubooji stream. It was pretty insightful to see her talk so much about what she's like when not streaming, so I think this should be mandatory watching for every Sukonbu.

Someone told her she was very cute this morning and she replied that she didn't prepare anything for the stream and she just feels like a fox that is putting her private life out in the open. She can't stream in such a bright and energetic manner or be an idol this early in the morning, she's just a normal otaku fox. Someone complimented her Miteiru eye mask and she says she wants to make it into goods in the future. She was thanking some people for their superchat this early in the morning and then said we should go get ourselves something nice to eat instead. She encouraged all of us to pick up some sweets at the convenienceec store today and consider it a super chat to her. When asked if she likes to drink coffee, she replied she can't drink black coffee so only if it's really sweet so you barely taste the coffee. She was joking around about Shirakami Wiper being a scam product that costs JPYN 19,000 for a pack of ten and was full of fox fur, so she'd get a lot of complaints and it would end up in an inventory clearance sale. She kept calling herself an clearance fox and said she'd rest in a storehouse forever together with Mikan-kun as she pushed him off the cliff. She then noticecd that she has been pretty negative during this whole stream and told us we shouldn't put ourselves down like that and that if we keep thinking about unhappy things, it will just attract more unhappy things and make us more unhappy in the long run, so she's not a clearance fox. She then joked around she is dark side Shirakami, a self-deppreciating fox who has transcecndedd being unsociable and bad at communicating and is becoming negative towards everything. I think someone called her yandere in the comments and then she said that being a yandedre and being a negative person are quite different from one another, because a yandere obviously has the affectionate (-dere) aspect, whereas being negative is just nothing but pessimism and just thinking and saying negative things. She encouraged us to try and be more positive and then said she's reminded of her time back in school. That in her second year od middle school, she was shining so brightly and thought she had her whole life ahead of her and could do anything she wants to do, and that she kind of wants to return to that period. But then in high school, everyone became cuter and she recognized that she isn't as stylish as everyone else. That all the other girls around her were getting brighter and more sociable but she only had stationy and pens in her bag and instead of having point card of shops and stores she only had arcade point cards in her purse. "Where are you going after school?" "Ah.. Melonbooks, Animate, a Game Center..." She said that was fine, but she noticed that she's always alone and then had the realization that she probably didn't have any friends, or at least any people that one could call real friends. And then she was wondering if the first time she made real friends was when she joined Hololive. She thanked Hololive for giving her the opportunity to get to meet all the Holomen and also for being able to get to be Friends with all the Sukonbu and was contemplating whether she was actually saved by Yagoo. He enableed her to meet all these people and to make a living doing this and she is very grateful for it. She then realized she slipped right back into talking about sad things because she is tired but reassured that she is happy inside, but just isn't able to flip her switch on in the morning and is streaming at extremely low tension. "Being a bit of a downer once in a while isn't all that bad, and reflecting on the past is also a good thing if you're in a better place now. By Shirakami" She then realized it was already 8 am and not that early anymore so she tried to be her usual, more energetic on-stream-self for a bit but that only lasted for a couple of seconds until she realized that her switch just won't turn on today.

>> No.46390534

>>46390511
Someone told her he'd like for her to come play on the new Minecraft Holoserver, and she responded that it's so bright and energetic that it would make her feel sad and want to cry, and she'd want to live in a dark and gloomy place where mushrooms grow, that it would hurt her eyes to even look at that brightness. Someone told her it'd be fine because Akutan lives underground as well, but she said it isn't about that. She then said she's already living in ARK anyway. And that she feels like all the Holomen have been so bright and sociable lately and it's been on her mind a lot these days. Sukonbu: "You're just a Hololistener, just like us" "You're also shining bright like a star to us!" She restated once more that she just isn't able to turn her switch on today, and that she's just like she usually is on her days off right now, that this is what an idol on low battery is like. She said that she just isn't able to shine bright like an idol right now, but then she adds that it's not like she is usually shining bright in the first place. "For the people that came here today to gain some energy from seeing me shine bright, I don't think that's going to happen right now. This is just what I'm like when I'm off." She then states during her time off, she spends most of her time messing around on her phone. She said she's sorry to disappoint those that think she'd be energetic and sociable around the other Holomen in her time off, always being cheerful like "Ahh! It's been so long, I'm so happy to meet you!" because that's just not what she's like, she is more like "Otsukare!" and then back to messing around on her phone. She kind of started tearing up a bit (or at least she said that she did, you couldn't hear it in her voice trembling or anything at all) and said that while everyone else is talking about make-up and stuff she's just making the rounds on her phone. She's asking herself why she can't just join them and that it'd be better to go like "Oh.. what's that make-up?" once in a while, but she she always just ends up messing around with her phone and doesn't even know why and it frustrates her. When people says they want to go out to eat, she can't get herself to ask to join in and usually just says "Have fun then, I'm going home first!" and it's so frustrating. Sukonbu: "Are you me?" When she read the comment "Why don't you go shopping for clothes together with Holomen sometime?" she just sucked in air and stayed silent for a long time and then just replied "I don't know... I just don't know" She then later said that she herself needs make more of an effort and that this is turning into a stream where we just lick each other's wounds. She told all the Sukonbu to come lick, because living is pretty hard, that communication is just too hard, that she never knows what to say when meeting someone after a long time other than "That stream you did a while ago sure was interesting!". That she usually just ends up being the one listening rather than talking in social situations. She's usually just listening and does like interjections and that already makes her feel like she's pretty involved in the conversation even though she never brings up any topics by herself. "Ah.. why is there salty water in my eyes?" She then she also stated that it's not like she's a good listener or anything and just goes "Mh mh" most of the time. "But yeah, I've come to the conclusion that the internet is the best" People kept saying "Internet yamero" in response to that (reference to her recent Touhou cover) but she kept insisting that as a virtual being, she can't exist or live without the internet and can't even imagine a life without it anymore and there's no reason to quit the internet anyway. Because even when she is being so negative and self-depreciating today, on the internet there will always be people that can relate and agree and that gives her a reason and motivation to keep going. That all these "I understand", "This", "Relatable", "Me too", "Tea leaves" comments alone give us a feeling of not being alone and that there are like-minded people out there. She said it's just like when Jinbei joined Luffy's crew: "What do you have left?" "All I have left are my friends." We were all Jinbei all along.

>> No.46390562

>>46390534
She kept singing a little song about wanting to live on the internet and then picked up a comment about wanting to live in an Isekai instead, but she said she wouldn't want to because there'd probably be no internet there. Another comment said the internet is basically an Isekai and she agreed and said everyone is using a handle instead of their own name and this virtual world she lives in is basically makes Vtubers the people that were born in this Isekai and it makes us all just grains of rice floating in this electronic ocean. While from her point of view, we may just a bunch of letters scrolling by, she still gets the feeling that we are all real individual people despite her not being able to perceive us as anything but letters directly. And she's thankful for us being there. Sukonbu: "I'm actually an AI" "We are actually all one person" "I AM NOT A BOT (robot voice)" "We're all clones" "Friends are a collective consciousness" "Anyway, what I am even talking about this early in the morning, at least we moved on from all that negative talk to this nonsense" Sukonbu: "I'm eagerly awaiting the next episode, Shirakami-sensei" Shirakami: "Next Episode: Shirakami was finally able to bring up a topic of conversation! A storm of laughter among the Holomen. Yeah, that's absolutely not going to happen, I'm never going to be able to do something as big as this as long as I'm having trouble talking in the first place. Maybe with a conversation deck." (She finishes the first run at this point and has largely calmed down to her usual self, after this she didn't say anything worth noting for quite a while, I'm just scrolling through to see if there was anything else at this point so I might have missed a thing or two from here on out)

>> No.46390586

>>46390562
"Thank you for calling me cute even when I'm this lethargic in the morning and not just when I'm shining brightly, that makes me very happy. Thank you always, I'm just living my days as an introvert while pretending to be an extrovert" Sukonbu: "Off-Shirakami is great too" "That's when you are especially cute" She brought up her voice from the early days at some point, she feels like she overdid the voice and was so nervous at the same time that it felt like her throat was being strangled sometimes. She said she can probably still do that voice, but back then it took so much effort to even speak like that that it made it even harder to come up with what to say. She said that her voice pitch naturally raises by an octave when she is nervous too, especially when answering phone calls, even today. While still on the topic of voices, she said she thinks she isn't that great at imitating voices (e.g. Marine, Mio) but she is really good at imitating the intonation of other people so it still sounds goods to people. After a while of talking and joking around about the pronunciation of Häagen-Dazs she suddenly says "I wondeder what all that negativity I had in the beginning of the stream was all about. But I do think I need to work a bit on my communication. Today's key lesson for everyone: Communication is important. But I think it's fine to be like this a little once in a while" Someone in the comments said "Lately I've been too negative and it has been a bit rough" and she answered "In times like that I think it's good to watch your Oshi's stream or play a game you like or just put all your energy into something else you enjoy" "Anyway, it's not like I'm all too worried about being unsociable and bad at communicating right now, but I would like to get a bit better at talking." In the very end, after she beat the second run, she was talking about what to do for April's fool and she mentioned having Kuro or Howaburi stream, and the comments mentioned Murakami so she once again denied her existence, but ended up discussing the possibility of there being one Shirakami her for every color in existencec or even for every RGB code. Then she thought knowing your Oshi only be her number code is kind of scary and distopian. She imagined 200 of herself being in the same Discord call and it being a huge mess. A Sukonbu said "But if you're all bad at communication then there probably wouldn't be anyone talking", but Shirakami objected and said it'd be fine because they all presumably share the same interest and know each other's way of thinking, so there'd be plenty of topics of conversation to be had. She said one of her main problems is the fact that if she doesn't know what someone likes, she has no idea what to talk about. It's the same for Holomen. She knows Flare well and knows what she likes, like Splatoon or Undertale and her Oshi character Sans, so it's easy for her to talk to her because they have a lot of common ground and topics to fall back to, but she doesn't know what a lot of other Holomen enjoy doing, watching or playing as much or what kind of Oshi characters they might have. It's easy for Otaku to talk about each other's Oshi, so that'd be a good topic for her, but if someone would try to a more usual girl talk conversation with her, she'd struggle. Sukonbu: "What about talking about lolis" "That... I don't think it's a good idea to ask random people what they think about lolis. There's definitely Holomen that you can ask that kind of question, but there's also ones where I'd probably avoid it. That seems like it'd be hard to deal with, maybe I'd end up having to talk with the police. Or maybe they'd get excited and start hyperventilating. Yeah, that's a rough topic"

That's pretty much it, I thought it was super interesting to get a glance behind the scene and it was refreshing to see her be so open about some stuff she kind of struggles with, despite her image and all.

>> No.46390823

>>46390511
>>46390534
>>46390562
>>46390586
bless you summary friend

>> No.46391398
File: 377 KB, 900x900, 105183671_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Blessings, Summary-friend

>> No.46391656
File: 1.17 MB, 3072x4096, whiteburimatsuri.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46391398
Thanks a ton friend. There's a sense in which I'm relieved that what seems to be worrying her most is internal, and not about other people judging or bullying her. I was very afraid when the antis were at full force, but it seems she is very strong against what others might think. I'm also glad to know that I'm getting better at generally understanding what she is saying.

20 minutes friends! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d31_MfwCbUA

>> No.46391682

>>46391656
Completely wrong quote, sorry. Meant for >>46390586

>> No.46391730
File: 1.44 MB, 1654x2339, 105238951_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46391682
That's okay friend

>> No.46392537
File: 284 KB, 1802x2048, Fslz0QOagAIhRVA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46391656
Starting!

>> No.46392582

>>46391656
holy shit turn on Fox News right now

>> No.46392793

>>46391656
kino stream

>> No.46392832

I love how much she effort she keeps putting into this kind of stuff. Last night she hadn't even figured out what exactly she wanted to do and now it even has production value. She is so good at this.

>> No.46392930

im going to spring this fubucat from prison and take her home with me

>> No.46393124
File: 356 KB, 2000x1421, FsnevjAaAAIVxV5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I want Luka to visit

>> No.46393390

i couldnt save her...

>> No.46393637
File: 410 KB, 2362x2030, FsmpzoHagAA0xmW.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Kind of a shame nobody came, this was fun but over way too quick.

>> No.46394127
File: 275 KB, 1426x2048, 1679610831701100.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46390511
>>46390534
>>46390562
>>46390586
Thanks a lot friend

>> No.46395394
File: 111 KB, 1000x917, FsoOCTkaAAEh_CT.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46395604

>>46393637
>nobody came
someone came at 23:26 but didn't save her

>> No.46396443

>>46390511
>>46390534
>>46390562
>>46390586
I randomly came in this thread because of the art despite only very rarely watching fbkers streams
this was an extremely interesting/satisfying(?) read, thank you anon

>> No.46397805
File: 673 KB, 1981x3005, fubuki nice workout uniform.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I love you Fubuki.<div class="xa23b"><span class="xa23t"></span><span class="xa23i"></span></div>

>> No.46399710
File: 3.71 MB, 2894x4093, FsmKWtXaEAEcNUa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46391656
Yeah, I agree. Thankfully she is in a position within the company or even the industry as a whole where she enjoys everybody's respect and a lot of people look up to her, so her being a target of bullying from the inside is rather unlikely. Doesn't sound like she had to deal with that in school either, she seems more like a loner if anything. I wonder how Mio comes into play in this whole situation, I seem to remember Mio claimed she went to school with Fubuki, but maybe that was just part of their lore. Anyway, I always wonder how she dealt with the Chinese situation behind the scenes. She has previously mentioned during that big Q&A in December that one of the major reasons she was able to deal with it so well was the support and understanding of everyone around her, be it the other members, management, her TRPG friends or the fans, which gave her a lot of confidence to keep going. But she has also previously mentioned that she is in no way as mentally strong as she is often made out to be and even claimed she's actually rather weak and did in fact worry a lot when this all went down. I wish I could remember where she talked about that part because I can't really remember the exact details of what she said and am really curious now. Pretty sure this was in a MenGen quite a while ago, maybe a year to a year and a half ago? Does anyone remember?<div class="xa23b"><span class="xa23t"></span><span class="xa23i"></span></div>

>> No.46400748

>>46399710
Do you mean that Q&A she privated because of the holostar question? That was completely privated, I'd guess the only way you could watch it again is if it got saved by someone. That's the only Q&A that comes to my mind anyway.

>> No.46400753
File: 3.89 MB, 2338x3936, fubuki cute sitting back kitsune.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46399710
I feel like I remember something like that around the time of Coco's graduation. Her talking about how she tried her best to appear strong to everyone but really she cried a lot on her own and was very afraid. Wouldn't be able to point out a specific stream without searching for a while but that would be the correct time frame to look.

>> No.46400901
File: 1.83 MB, 2646x3679, fubumio festival date.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46399710
Also,
> I wonder how Mio comes into play in this whole situation
In the Getting Over it Stream, didn't she seem to at least imply that Mio was her friend during her school days when she was wondering if she had friends? At this timestamp: https://youtu.be/kc4sJeDZp9g?t=1159

>> No.46400949

>>46391656
>>46399710 (Me)
It's also just nice to see her be.. human, you know? Most of us here who have been watching her for a while knew about her struggles with confidence but it was always kind of hard to reconcile how she is so good at moderating events, sponsorships and all that kind of PR things, and enjoys everybody's respect in some sort of pseudo-leadership position. A lot of people that don't watch her much seem to have an entirely wrong impression of what she is like as a person. I guess she just developed good coping mechanisms and is good at hiding her weaknesses ("I'm just an introvert that's good at pretending to be an extrovert"), so I'm kind of glad she is opening up about it a bit more lately. It's kind of sad that she has been avoiding the Minecraft server during both of the last two booms (so for like 3 years now) because she's afraid of random encounters and interactions with members she doesn't know that well and doesn't feel like she belongs there, but I can definitely relate. I always kind of suspeected that was her reason and figured her excuse "I only like playing Minecraft in creative mode because I don't like to rather resources" was a poor excuse, remember when she tried to make Craftopia a thing so she could have a Minecraft equivalent that only people she's close to play? You can really notice that she's been trying to work on this over the past year or so, though, she went a bit out of her comfort zone in some aspects and tried to interact with all the HoloX members (except for Sakamata) and did the Backroom thing with a lot of different people. She barely ever interacted with Gokisei when they were new and still has never really done anything with Lamy, Shishiron and Nene on a one to one basis even to this day. I wish she could get over her mental hurdle, she did mention she was interested in reviving her Forestry company on the server a few weeks ago but it was a one-off mention and she never did it, and after admiting being kind of anxious playing on the Holoserver, I doubt she will.

>>46400748
She never privated it, she just turned it into a MenGen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrS3dXh5KuI

>> No.46401098
File: 387 KB, 2048x1767, FslYe01aEAAtTpR.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46400901
Oh you're right, she didn't say she had no one she could call a real friend, she said she had no one she could call a real friend other than Mio. I somehow completely missed that while transcribing, good catch!

>> No.46401409

>>46390534
>but then she adds that it's not like she is usually shining bright in the first place.
All of this felt pretty depressing but that quote is kinda fucked. From the words it sounds like she has imposter syndrome or something similar that prevents her from seeing herself as an idol like everyone else. Reading that made me feel really sad, and I don't usually even care for the idol stuff in the first place, but she should view herself as one and take pride in what she's doing, I hope this was just from her off state and not what she truly believes because that would be really sad. She should still remember how many people are inspired by her, as a listener or in the vtuber industry, and that at the end of the day that's what really makes someone an idol. Maybe I'm overexaggerating a passing comment but this quote stuck out to to me out of all of these posts. I appreciate her being this real but I also hope she only has these moments and doesn't dwell on them too much outside of streaming, low pressure is one hell of a thing, feel bad for her and especially polka considering she already isn't that mentally great outside of it. Thanks for translating as always.

>> No.46401706

>>46400949
Oh, sorry about that then, thought she did private it because that question was a lot. I remember that stream being really interesting too as she gave a lot of good insights and answers to those questions. I don't think she will, but I would love for her to do another one.

>> No.46402191

>>46401409
I haven't read anon's summary but when I watched that stream a lot of what she said just seemed to be simple self-deprecating jokes and that was definitely one of them.

>> No.46402255

>>46401409 (me)
I also wanted to mention that this is just weeks after the holofes, she was so hyped and embracing her idol side that it felt like she really shined like an idol more than ever and owned that role. It's just such a stark contrast to only a few weeks ago with what she's saying here.

>> No.46402354

>>46402191
Oh, that makes it a lot better than, didn't know she was doing jokes like that, not usually something she does. Sorry for the large post, didn't know the context.

>> No.46403482

>>46401409
>>46402255
>>46402255
While I think she was being a bit self-depreciating here and it's not meant to be as depressing as you think, I also think you're right about her having imposter syndrome to a certain extent, because these kind of jokes are almost always based on a true core to a certain extent and it's been a recurring thing with her. In last years Holofes, she changed the lyrics of Say! Fanfare! to make it an "updated" live version to be more in line with her growth since her debut and she changed a line that was originally about her being inexperienced to a line that was meant to imply that everyone is shining brightly around her because there are so many more Holomen around that are unique in their own individual way so there are times when she is afraid of being a bit overshadowed because she is not sure if she herself has that kind of shine to her, but is able to keep going because of the support of us Sukonbu (https://youtu.be/Nee7gzI4wpk?t=2173).). She pretty much worded it exactly the same way explaining it in that stream I linked as she did in that stream the other day. She keeps forgetting that she pretty much helped build up this company up from the ground and that all these people that shine around her are only able to do so because she paved the way for them There is no point in her comparing herself to people that had the advantage of having a built-in fanbase larger than what she had after years of hard work when she had to do it all from nothing, but she doesn't see that and just feels inadequate. I think it's just a thought that occasionally crosses her mind and not something that keeps her up at night, if you know what I mean. Maybe it's exactly BECAUSE the live is over and the new one is far away and all the adrenaline is gone that these doubts she didn't express at all just a few weeks are slowly creeping back in. Or maybe it's also a part of getting older with each passing year. Even though she is not that old in the grand scheme of things, I can definitely see why you'd feel this way when some of your colleagues are so much younger than you, especially in this line of business. I know I feel that way sometimes at least.

>> No.46403547
File: 1.46 MB, 2025x2700, 1680361583469.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good morning sexfriends, I see I have a lot to read and watch today.

>> No.46403591

>>46403482
>>46403547
what a whiplash

>> No.46404230

>>46403482
Yeah I see that I was overexaggerating how much it actaully mattered I'm just not used to her making jokes like that as she usually doesn't make joke that self-deprecating, though like you said every joke aimed towards yourself had some truth to it. I just hope she knows that the fanbase she's garnered is loyal to the core and that while other members might get their fanbases easier or have larger fanbases, fubuki's has kept with her for years and continues to watch her. I know she's mentioned that you can take a break from watching her anytime or move on if you really aren't getting anything from her anymore, but her fanbase will stick with her to the end, it's clear by how many sukonbu you can see with their long running memberships and how they still interact with her after years. I don't know if she'll ever get the confidence she tries to strive for, but she should know people respect and love her regardless of her issues with self-esteem and talking, though I think she already knows that.

>> No.46405851
File: 3.01 MB, 3272x3492, whiteburinyan finger to mouth.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I love Fubuki and I love my sukonbu friends :)

>> No.46407273
File: 310 KB, 1451x2048, whiteburinyan with mask.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46408429
File: 803 KB, 2000x1000, FspEvfkaUAEVsqa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46409816
File: 464 KB, 1200x1200, 93974828_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46408429
What's the result of this fusion?

>> No.46411134
File: 118 KB, 487x432, nekonbu.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46411965
File: 590 KB, 2894x3132, FoxFriends9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46401409
Foxes can be quite finicky oshis, but supporting them and the happiness they bring to everyone feels so very worth it.

>> No.46413572
File: 216 KB, 1448x2048, 1680372208832.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I love my oshi

>> No.46415248
File: 106 KB, 1000x1000, FspFKhNaIAA3Hnr.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46415437
File: 1.47 MB, 1402x1320, __kawakaze_azur_lane_drawn_by_nagishiro_mito__84a586a5913cde92ec3d04deff322bf8.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46409816
OG Fubuki

>> No.46415503

>>46409816
>https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3843230?q=kurokami_fubuki+

>> No.46415564

i prefer her when she pitches her voice down like in vidrel: https://youtu.be/3LaDuoHDC_g?t=2189

>> No.46415659

>>46409816
KamiKami

>> No.46416041
File: 803 KB, 1890x1417, 105356192_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46415503
Then I prefer to have two Fubukis

>> No.46416465 [DELETED] 

>>46415503
May I introduce to the often forgotten member of the Fubuki family, Kirin:
https://youtu.be/zEQ1oR6U-qE?t=3020

>> No.46416552

>>46415564
May I introduce to the often forgotten member of the Fubuki family, Kirin:
https://youtu.be/zEQ1oR6U-qE?t=3053

>> No.46418790
File: 2.74 MB, 2894x2480, FsoR2wyaAAARlq2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46420914

>>46418790
If Fubuki wasn't an Otaku I bet she would be an OL that loves to dress cutely and spend money harassing hosts.

>> No.46422980
File: 149 KB, 1200x1200, fubumio have an interesting relationship.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46423388

>>46422980
I love how squishy and adorable Fubuki's face looks in this image.

>> No.46424881
File: 537 KB, 1600x1200, 93459269_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46422980
very questionable

>> No.46427650
File: 279 KB, 1280x1280, FsoSpHpaIAY0oCT.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46429805
File: 2.44 MB, 1200x1700, 105216329_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46432153

>>46390511
>>46390534
>>46390562
>>46390586
Bless you and what you do, summary friend

>> No.46433284

Thinking about subbing to her membership, specifically for her asmr. Are they still archived there or have any videos disappeared from her meme er ship?

>> No.46436729
File: 757 KB, 1304x878, FserNjwaIAAmDDN.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46438604

>>46433284
As far as I am aware, no membership content has been removed since the big permission wipe in July of 2020. I can't say for sure whether any of the older stuff than that was deleted as I only joined her membership shortly after.

>> No.46439557
File: 554 KB, 845x1280, 105245765_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good night, friends!

>> No.46443114
File: 813 KB, 1200x850, Fsq0_EJacAEs2xW.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46443480

>>46438604
Awesome, time to sub then and treat myself. Thanks for the info.

>> No.46447591
File: 372 KB, 2048x1448, Fo53_eiaAAEXA7V.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46449592

Why does fubuki's voice mix so well with American meme songs?
https://youtu.be/yZz5QoQL874

>> No.46455202
File: 336 KB, 1448x2048, Fsp5eaRaEAA-EE_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46459893
File: 166 KB, 1000x1000, FsraylGaYAEJRvp.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46459983
File: 269 KB, 2362x2285, 1680408394446.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46465059
File: 216 KB, 1500x2000, FkB-avNVIAAGqFb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Morning, Friends.

>> No.46467696
File: 231 KB, 600x600, FsWQaTQaEAAvJyS.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46469319
File: 361 KB, 1193x2048, whiteburinyan big smile heart.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46470149
File: 1.17 MB, 2900x3700, FsrXPHDaQAI07nb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46470243
File: 2.48 MB, 2500x3500, 105246309_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good morning, fiends!

>> No.46471643
File: 1.67 MB, 2480x3508, fubuki peaceful sitting on a rock.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46472221
File: 250 KB, 1280x1280, FsqPuzRaIAIOQx-.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46473390
File: 146 KB, 1600x1000, FssoNrwaQAAYFFU.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46473843
File: 325 KB, 2750x1547, Kuro7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46475156
File: 798 KB, 1484x2707, fubuki idol big smile heart.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46475360

>>46473390
Is it just me or does Fubuki look a little bit like Shion here?

>> No.46476109

It is very likely that she will call in on Flare's totsu.

>> No.46477406
File: 218 KB, 1112x2048, fubuki smile on the beach.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I love you Fubuki.

>> No.46477422

That was short.

>> No.46477423

>>46476109
She was there but left after literally 5 seconds. She just said she wants to be invited if she does a Commando watchalong.

>> No.46478920
File: 3.58 MB, 3108x4487, fubuki kitsune in water.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I miss Fubuki!

>> No.46478938
File: 2.35 MB, 2700x2825, Fdy4M_rVQAIcdt1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fubuchan doko

>> No.46481339
File: 84 KB, 868x1014, 1680443168733.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46482912
File: 865 KB, 1000x1500, fubuki shy mio sweater.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46484727
File: 930 KB, 4096x2912, fubuki embarassed double hand hold.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46486456
File: 163 KB, 1118x927, Kuro10.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46487848
File: 224 KB, 1080x1920, fubuki wild mixup.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46488800
File: 23 KB, 560x560, FkPZvL9UAAACwbz.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Very quiet weekend. I'm running low on Fubufuel.

>> No.46490080
File: 870 KB, 774x1438, Fst7jDPaUAcqCmB.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46490131

>fubuki asmr
>click on video
>skip 10 minutes
>super loud sound of her speaking casually

this isn't asmr...

>> No.46490940

>>46478938
>>46488800
She went to Aoi-san's concert without us...
https://twitter.com/shirakamifubuki/status/1642514719763496960

>> No.46492583
File: 2.64 MB, 1447x2047, fubuki elaborate tea dress.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46494307
File: 3.63 MB, 2894x4093, fubuki double kitsune bright smile.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46495904
File: 1.35 MB, 1973x2962, FafivfUXkAAM0E6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46495983
File: 468 KB, 1100x1920, 99909981_p0 白上フブキ.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

fbk is very introverted...

>> No.46496067
File: 1.80 MB, 1506x2189, fubuki shyly looks away.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46495983
Wow she's just like me...

>> No.46497160

>>46495904
I love this art.
That's exactly what I'd have her dress in too.

>> No.46499015
File: 48 KB, 490x576, little fubuki gracefully drinks tea.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46500851
File: 174 KB, 906x1400, fubuki very happy headpats.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46501948
File: 386 KB, 2266x1488, FhbruTuaUAAlrT4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46503338

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T4g3tIoAG_s

>> No.46503465

>>46503338
cute

>> No.46505404
File: 332 KB, 3000x2000, little fubuki playing with nejima.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46506623
File: 3.41 MB, 2646x3679, fubuki short top hands up.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46508046 [SPOILER] 
File: 3.28 MB, 2042x2833, 105218615_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Forbidden images of Fubuki!

>> No.46508778
File: 3.24 MB, 1650x2550, 105269662_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good night, friends!

>> No.46509790
File: 453 KB, 932x1000, fubuki munching down some ramen.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46510699

>>46506623
I wish Fubuki made me massage her well developed thighs because I think I've fallen for them and I want to become her butler and do everything for her if it meant I could rub her thighs and satisfy my hunger for them.

>> No.46513084
File: 466 KB, 1430x916, FsuF6laaEAINlsV.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46515350
File: 279 KB, 1448x2048, 1667237631495800.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good night friends!

>> No.46520248
File: 336 KB, 2925x2200, FstREbhakAIN43h.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46520517
File: 397 KB, 1659x2866, 1680489037348.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fubuki approved fat Fubuki

>> No.46520978

>>46520517
canon tummy

>> No.46521180
File: 442 KB, 900x900, 1680489713912.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46520978
Canon fat cheeks

>> No.46521523

Chubukibros...

>> No.46525129
File: 650 KB, 2000x3000, Fstl2vFaYAc51p4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46529719
File: 189 KB, 1216x1509, FsFXaZbaYAACtXq.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

borger

>> No.46532022
File: 1.28 MB, 2650x4093, 1680497276412.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46534371
File: 350 KB, 1280x720, coffee狐 - No sound #絵フブキ-1642630602775232512.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46534977
File: 167 KB, 1094x1200, 1677757591259561.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46535355
File: 476 KB, 1770x2820, 105278838_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good morning, friends!

>> No.46537557
File: 21 KB, 935x46, reps1k.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Just noticed I passed 1000 days of reps this weekend! How are your reps going, Friends?

>> No.46538125
File: 532 KB, 1416x1000, fubuki is very happy with you.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46537557
Impressive friend! Congratulations!

>> No.46539397
File: 578 KB, 1800x1096, fubuki stream extra view.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46539847

>>46490131
You should listen to her eating peanuts

>> No.46539899

>>46537557
Picked up and dropped. I've been too busy unfortunately

>> No.46540766

Here's the Fubuki Ostukare voice from the SmartNews collab:
https://files.catbox.moe/lyppgy.mp3

>> No.46542400
File: 260 KB, 1448x2048, fubuki finger to lips smile.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46543194

Cute membership wallpaper!

>> No.46544248
File: 153 KB, 623x1024, 105442079_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I love you, Fubuki!

>> No.46544820

Undertale! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCeK1Jfzr34

>> No.46545183

>>46544820
Nice, it's been quite a while since she last did an RTA. I wonder how much she remembers.

>> No.46546625
File: 420 KB, 1414x2000, fubuki happily holds out double kitsune.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I love you Fubuki.

>> No.46547395
File: 174 KB, 1240x1754, fubuki crouching double kitsune.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46547551
File: 395 KB, 1254x1771, 1680522475471.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46547395
I was trying to post the exact same picture to bump within literal seconds of your post, but you were quicker!

>> No.46548035
File: 205 KB, 1942x2048, fubuki upside down.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46547551
The fubuhivemind is real.

>>46544820
Starting now friends!

>> No.46548140

I love the stretching ASCII Fubutitan on the left

>> No.46548243

I love the Sukonbu hoodie Shirakami on the right.

>> No.46549878
File: 228 KB, 1400x1500, 1680525931107.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46549885

Fox mashes keys at impressive high speed!

>> No.46550075
File: 109 KB, 621x673, 1643830185212.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hi friends, I wanted to ask. I know that the automate subs in english doesn't work at all. But what about the japanese ones? Do they work?

>> No.46550322

>>46550075
I can't read kanji fast or well enough to tell if it gets that right often, but it doesn't seem that bad at just transcribing. Definitely imperfect though.

>> No.46550427

>>46550075
It's marginally better but also not perfect (e.g. it often parses Shirakami as Murakami or uses the wrong Kanji which creates the white/gray hair translation). The English output is filtered through two layers of potential inaccuracies, speech recognition and machine translation, whereas the Japanese one only has to deal with a single one in speech recognition. Any mistake made in the speech recognition is amplified by the machine translation having to deal with incoherent input thus creating even more nonsensical translation. This is especially bad because Japanese machine translation is already challenging to begin with due to the omision of subjects in mist sentences.

>> No.46550651
File: 215 KB, 900x798, 1679633341951401.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

She's pretty rusty.

>> No.46550930
File: 894 KB, 1400x1000, 1680527193932.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This feels so nostalgic, brings me right back the latter half of August 2021 when she was done with Oranatsu and did a run or two every morning for a week or two. Truly the best of times.

>> No.46552892
File: 878 KB, 1859x1756, fubuki feeds a pocky to little sukonbu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How quickly do you think she'll defeat Sans?

>> No.46553233

Holy shit

>> No.46553253

>>46552892
Real quick

>> No.46553328

>>46550427 (me)
Having paid a little more attention than usual,I'd also like to point iut that Japanese is alanguage with many homonymnes which are usually differentiated by different kanji, but you'd have to tell from context when someone is speaking. This is probably one of the major sources for errors in both speech recognition and machine translation. The speech recognition often parses it wrong and uses the wrong kanji or it just uses kana and then the machine translation picks the wrong option because it's bad at understanding context. For example I've seen "hana" get translated as nose instead of flower several times. And the speech recognition module also kept interpreting her "Loki" with a voiced K which was then.interpreted as "Rocky" instead. That kind of stuff.
Also, yay, first try! Not a bad time considering she got stuck so long on Undine.

>> No.46553526

Apparently, she is going to take off Golden Week and can't participate in any Holo events/tournaments if there are any this year because she has something really important ("once in a lifetime") coming up. I'm very curious what it is.

>> No.46554589

>>46553526
our honeymoon

>> No.46555001
File: 52 KB, 784x576, 2023-04-03_07-09-59.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46537557
My current streak is 798 days, but here's my total.
Given your average reviews, you probably go much harder than I do, and are well ahead of me despite us starting close to each other. I got a couple of grammar workbooks recently to work through, since grammar is the main thing I am lacking before I feel like I can actually output and move further along.

>>46553526
Wonder if there are any events going on. I wanted to go to the promised land for GW this year but felt I am still too ngmi, not to mention travel in general makes me anxious as fuck. But in my case it would have been for M3 and Reitaisai.

>> No.46556430

>>46539397
Do you happen to have the source of the image, friend?

>> No.46556471

>>46556430
She retweeted it earlier. https://twitter.com/_Okunin/status/1640341727700729856

>> No.46557254 [SPOILER] 
File: 266 KB, 471x667, 570FF687-6522-4003-8F07-937C31D6055B.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Have a kurokami

>> No.46557399
File: 330 KB, 1771x2508, kurokami crouch collar.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46557254
Most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. Thank you friend.

>> No.46558463
File: 215 KB, 210x194, 1666211665579064.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46556471
I've somehow missed that. I blame Elon.
Thank you friend!

>> No.46559568
File: 333 KB, 1557x646, stats.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46555001
Nice! I went much harder in the very beginning when there were easy gains to be had and I had more time but have dialed it back quite a bit sincec, my averages are seriously skewed by this, my reps take like 45-60 minutes on average these days and are almost always below 400 card and even these are kind of inflated because I added premade N2 and N1 sentences deck to see how I'd do sometime last year and still rep some of my older premades. My mining deck sits at an average of about 250 a day, similar to yours. These days I don't come across nearly as many useful new words as before so I reduced my amount of new cards compared to before so my reps/day should go down a bit over time as well. My grammar could be better as well, I don't get much output practice other than tweeting at FBK and when doing so, I keep noticing that there's a few holes in knowledge in that regard, I should probably do the same as you and look into some isolated grammar exercises.

>> No.46561628

>>46559568
>>46555001
Is this Anki?

>> No.46561810

>>46559568
Whew, yeah, I've taken things slow and lazily. Still though, I honestly expected to never even get this far, so I've been quite happy.

>>46561628
Yes. There's a Stats button on the main window header.

>> No.46562180

>>46561810
Yeah, I never expected much either but as soon as I got over the first hurdle, being able to understand Shirakami more and more was enough to keep me motivated. I think the way you're doing it is the right way, it doesn't really matter how hard you go as long as you're consistent and don't skip days, it's best to do this at a sustainable pace without risking burn-out. I know if I had kept going with my initial pace I would have quit a long time ago so I found something that is sustainable for me, but that's different for each individual. Some people do crazy amounts of new cards a day but there's diminishing returns so that's definitely not worth it, especially given the risk that it might snowball so much they just quit. Even 15-20 minutes a day of reps accumulate over time and can get you to a decent level in due time.

>> No.46562699
File: 67 KB, 600x800, 5dtslg3qodia1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46557254
Are you the guy who writes the wedgie stories in /wg/?

>> No.46562860
File: 102 KB, 850x1164, D7757FAA-30A0-413D-AA9D-A66D786E93DE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46562699
Maybe a few (:

>> No.46563304
File: 1.05 MB, 1111x1569, 1647865077530.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46562860
I have to say, I'm a big fan

>> No.46563449 [SPOILER] 
File: 985 KB, 1414x2000, 37A5550B-F191-451E-82EC-55D38E959422.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46563304
Well, thank you! If there’s some wedgie story you’d want to see, I’m open for suggestions. Writing these is fun.

>> No.46563722

>>46563449
My oshi is Polka so if you ever write anything with her + Reader or Botan, I'll kneel

>> No.46563819

>>46553526
She doesn't usually phrase things like that, very interested in what it could be.

>> No.46563882
File: 436 KB, 2397x2985, 19EAA6C2-18B4-4F57-8AF9-E971CC3418ED.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46563722
Ooh, well I have one with both of them as side characters that I haven't uploaded anywhere yet. Would the janitors mind if I uploaded a published Google doc here? Or would this need to go in /wg/?

>> No.46563940

>>46563882
Not a jannie, but preferably you keep it to /wg/.

>> No.46564348
File: 646 KB, 874x663, 1647773187589.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46563882
In /hag/ we post docs and pastebins all the time, we usually repost stuff from /wg/

>> No.46564754

>>46563940
>>46564348
Hmmm

>> No.46565695

>>46563819
Relistening to it once more (https://youtu.be/jCeK1Jfzr34?t=6725)), she said 個人的 so I thought it would be a private life or family thing, but she did say that she will report to us after she returns from her break (https://youtu.be/jCeK1Jfzr34?t=6782)) so maybe it has something to do with her activities after all.
Who knows, I'm very curious, though,

>> No.46566385

>>46565695
Well even if it is for her family, she definitely deserves to spend time with them considering she's said that she doesn't usually get the chance. Either way I'm excited to see what she considers a once in a lifetime chance or something along the lines and would love to here about it.

>> No.46568957
File: 1.16 MB, 1472x2312, fubuki hugging little mio.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46571504
File: 707 KB, 2480x3508, 1651578804415.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46573250
File: 342 KB, 2048x1920, 20230403_222946.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I want that Sukonbu controller

>> No.46573555

>>46573250
I want that Fubuki

>> No.46575955
File: 174 KB, 1330x722, 1653508243515.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46578693
File: 220 KB, 2048x2048, 1678700919356210.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good night friends!

>> No.46580569
File: 1.55 MB, 4000x4000, Fsz8B7vaEAAxIos.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46580937
File: 352 KB, 1472x2084, FlWf1tJagAAVO-Q.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

good night friends~

>> No.46582566
File: 1.53 MB, 1448x2048, 105329390_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good night, friends!

>> No.46586666
File: 635 KB, 1981x1280, FszFR4WaAAA5uj6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46589281
File: 702 KB, 779x1031, FsyViWcagAAQFIX.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46592371
File: 48 KB, 700x768, FsyEGXHaYAM3ity.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46596000
File: 1.09 MB, 1000x1500, 1680576836557.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://twitter.com/shirakamifubuki/status/1642825497313939456

>> No.46599557
File: 334 KB, 1764x2508, Fs1n6kwacAAEMH9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46603971
File: 311 KB, 1378x2039, FHrJgM0agAAkdrT.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Morning, Friends.

>> No.46607175
File: 579 KB, 3927x2622, FstdltEaAAQKFtI.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46608303
File: 2.77 MB, 2440x3253, 105326313_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good morning, friends!

>> No.46610195
File: 400 KB, 2039x1449, FW0ik3JacAAHdMj.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46611254
File: 300 KB, 1115x1852, Kuro21.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46611912
File: 231 KB, 1115x1852, 1680598228382.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46611254
This artist's Fubuchan is so good it's almost unfair. I hope he draws her more often.

>> No.46612499
File: 378 KB, 1712x2376, 1679991057920831.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46611912
for me it's uechin ewokaku

>> No.46613706
File: 317 KB, 1448x2048, 1680602405474.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46614704
File: 726 KB, 2935x4096, fubuki lovely day.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I love you Fubuki.

>> No.46616754

Half an hour friends! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq5-9vCCHm0

>> No.46618699

>>46616754
Starting now friends!

>> No.46618747
File: 745 KB, 1940x3824, 1680609815417.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46616754
Starting!

>> No.46618967

She keeps saying she has been playing and loving this game for several decades, she's not very good at keeping up the fake age thing.

>> No.46619134

Did suisei teach all the girls 2wide? I've been seeing the girls use it a lot. It's nowhere near optimal but its a pretty effective strat for newer players.

>> No.46619143

>>46618967
hag love

>> No.46619434

how is she so cute?

>> No.46620189

It's kinda cute that she actually seems terrified of playing these games in multiplayer because of childhood trauma of being destroyed by her friends

>> No.46620271

friend seems to be much better at puyo puyo

>> No.46620392

>>46620271
Yeah, Puyo Puyo is the one she said she has been a fan of for decades, I should have specified. She used to collect goods of that yellow character she is playing as but got rid of most of her collection while moving years ago.

>> No.46620457

>>46620392
That's a shame. I couldn't imagine throwing away my game collection just because of a move.

>> No.46620589

>>46620457
Small japanese apartments pls andaastando.

>> No.46620678

How are these people so cracked at Tetris. Her opponent cleared that so fast

>> No.46620786

I love these sounds she makes. She picked the right character for sure.

>> No.46620832

Hoshiyomi?

>> No.46620865

Jesus christ, no mercy.

>> No.46620945

>>46620678
Many, many, many hours of our lives wasted on block game

>> No.46621927

The translator is really getting its work cut out for it today.

>> No.46622879

She's incredibly cute today, Friends…

>> No.46623276

That was kinda sad. Why would someone join in just to try hard like that? She seemed so defeated. She already said she had to think really hard about whether she would join at all so it's sad seeing her confidence get slammed.

>> No.46623587

>>46623276
While I agree I don't understand the need to tryhard like that, she knew she isn't great and pretty much expected this outcome. If anything, I thought it was cute she was so moved by all the kind comments cheering her up. She loves the game despite being mediocre at it, so I'm sure she will have fun playing with her friends in the tournament either way.

>> No.46624101

She made a community post thanking us for being so kind to her today and that it moved and motivated her a lot. Her trauma about this. Her trauma about this game seems to have been real, I thought she was exaggerating it a bit at the beginning.

>> No.46625192
File: 534 KB, 911x1290, 105280512_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I love you, Fubuki!

>> No.46627085
File: 1.61 MB, 4096x3038, fubuki and sukonbu viewing the sakura blossoms.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46627975
File: 147 KB, 1920x1080, Fs36nPHaQAEkD5p.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Guu guu

>> No.46628292

Did she ask Suisei to coach her? That could help a lot

>> No.46628563

>>46628292
Is Suisei good at Puyopuyo as well? I thought she mainly played Tetris. I doubt Fubuki would ask her in either case, though, I feel like she isn't going to try hard this and is just in it to have fun playing with the other Holomen at this point. Her competitive spirit is still crushed from that Mario Kart tournament years ago.

>> No.46628933

>>46623587
>>46624101
From the Hoshiyomi I've seen, most Tetris or block type gamers are all sadistic af. They like to crush people until there's no ashes. Unfortunately this probably actually hurt Foobs but was only spared because Sukonbu kept using heal.

>> No.46629887

>>46628563
having seen Suisei dominate 6 ball in Clubhouse 51 im pretty sure shes cracked at all tetris style games

>> No.46630774
File: 727 KB, 2894x4093, fubuki at the vending machine.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46631017

>>46628563
She played against Marine yesterday and lost more than she won against her.

>> No.46633714
File: 79 KB, 692x1024, sukonbuchan cheek grab.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46635516
File: 1.97 MB, 1447x2500, fubuki crying over gacha.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46637085
File: 549 KB, 2042x3017, FsydD_kaAAEWGii.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

me on her head

>> No.46637235
File: 449 KB, 1916x2672, 105363301_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46637085
me in her arms

>> No.46637534

>>46540766
Thanks! I think I prefer the good morning one but this one is nice too. It's pretty neat they gave these to us for free.

>> No.46640246
File: 446 KB, 1707x2048, fubuki holding phone up.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46641671
File: 86 KB, 1280x1280, nejima jii.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What's he looking at?

>> No.46642892
File: 199 KB, 1200x1920, FsuCf-wakAAUUTV.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46641671

>> No.46643081

>>46641671
(You)

>> No.46643373

>>46641671
Fubuki without her fox features.

>> No.46643500
File: 460 KB, 2315x1964, nofox.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46643373

>> No.46643910

>>46643500
*shudder*

>> No.46643988
File: 497 KB, 1200x789, 1651231276395195.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46644197

>>46643988
should've censored that burger I can tell that's my fox friend

>> No.46645007

>>46643500
She's still cute as a button without her fox features.

>> No.46645385
File: 619 KB, 2751x2332, FqolY91acAEhbjy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46645007
she's cute even without her human features

>> No.46645743
File: 3.68 MB, 2480x3508, 105325201_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good night, friends!

>> No.46646154

>>46390586
Thank you very much!

>> No.46647731
File: 223 KB, 1273x1818, fubuki angry embarassed face.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46649912
File: 686 KB, 1200x1020, Kuro6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46652811
File: 359 KB, 900x900, 1671418586015393.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46655330
File: 151 KB, 1173x1400, FqtiUL8agAAT_9R.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fuck friend!

>> No.46658150
File: 109 KB, 1000x1200, 1676355676273787.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46658281
File: 17 KB, 768x1024, 1672596613412522.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46661424
File: 642 KB, 2400x3200, 1680663638309.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46658281

>> No.46665532

>>46563722
>>46664405
Here, a crosspost for you

>> No.46667190

Friend's feet

>> No.46670152
File: 3.81 MB, 2288x3000, 105324397_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Good morning, friends!

>> No.46671773
File: 817 KB, 1000x1261, 1645622572393.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Morning, Friends.

>> No.46673385
File: 635 KB, 960x1440, Kuro3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46673420

>>46673385
I want to smell her breath

>> No.46674625
File: 177 KB, 1263x1038, fubusukonbu gugu.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Gugugugu!

>> No.46675713
File: 1010 KB, 3624x2591, 1680684284512.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46676328
File: 325 KB, 1383x2047, 1680685998703.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Murakami-san?!

>> No.46676365
File: 223 KB, 1181x1748, FoQLXiiagAACBFW.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

cute loli friend

>> No.46677597
File: 370 KB, 1221x2048, fubuki class comic.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46678102

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exPF626BtU4

>> No.46678814

>>46678102
Starting now friends!

>> No.46679102
File: 467 KB, 1050x1350, 1675814371040.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Friend!

>> No.46679188

PBF!

>> No.46679215

Perfect Blizzard Fox!

>> No.46679979
File: 104 KB, 689x470, 1673771986411872.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

What do you guys think of Fubuki's live TLs on screen being a mainstay now? Pic unrel.

>> No.46680070
File: 144 KB, 315x250, 1611728885830.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46679979
I can finally understand Fubuki with low effort. That's a good thing!

>> No.46680119

>>46661424
Would she react like what my cat does if I were to shake a bag of dreamies near her?

>> No.46680179
File: 17 KB, 362x339, 1680349737267067.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46680070
But can you really trust those translations half the time?

>> No.46680281

>>46680179
Sure there are mistranslations or misunderstood words. But following the context to detect a mistranslation and only get 50% of what Fubuki is saying is better than nothing.

>> No.46680286

>>46679979
I don't like them very much, but it's alright, if some are happy about it.

>> No.46680300

>>46680179
I really need to start learning jp, but I've been so busy lately. I have a good idea of what she's saying, but I get tripped up on lots of the small words.

>> No.46681303
File: 3.21 MB, 3072x4092, fubuki looking at you top only.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I love you Fubuki.

>> No.46681463

>>46679979
I'm not the biggest fan of the translator itself because I don't need it and it can be sort of distracting, but the Japanese line transcription has come in handy to catch a few unfamiliar words such as 断捨離 before. Overall, I don't mind it, but I didn't think it had much value even for EOPs, but the other responses seem to indicate that's not the case, so it's nice overall. You should still do your reps if you really care about understanding her, though, this isn't a great replacement. If anything, it might make learning a bit easier if you just ignore the English line and read what the speech recognition thinks she said in Japanese if you aren't good at listening comprehension yet.

>> No.46682134
File: 3.10 MB, 3072x1728, 105324193_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I love you, Fubuki!

>> No.46683295
File: 693 KB, 2894x4093, fubuki offers you a drink ears down.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46683296
File: 655 KB, 2362x3496, 1680700789807.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46683781

Otsukon! Nice zatsu near the end! For some reason, I failed to realize that Super Famicom is actually the JP ver. of the SNES, my first console. As a fan of the Megaman series, I loved the talk about Megaman.EXE. Unfortunately, I couldn't remember most of the non-EXE characters, as it's been 10+ years since I've played a game in this series, so it would be hard for me to remember Baryl (Barrel/JP), seeing people throwing Dr.Wily as a response was pretty funny though.
>>46390511
>>46390534
>>46390562
>>46390586
Also, thank you, Summary Friend! You weren't joking about it being a must-see for Sukonbu. I joined the stream in the imitation/Häagen-Dazs part, so I missed almost everything. Thanks again for these!
>>46624101
I hope she's feeling better now, not everyone is a Tetris tryhard like those guys she played online against in yesterday's stream. I believe most holomen aren't like those guys either (watching Mikochi rn). I wish Foobs don't go hard on herself and have tons of fun on this Tetris tournament thing!

>> No.46684859
File: 3.42 MB, 2899x2073, 105323860_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

1st June is near soon, friends! I hope Fubuki's going to bless us with some anniversary event

>> No.46685789

>>46684859
Thanks for the reminder, just put in a leave request for her anniversary and her birthday at work. Been meaning to do that for months but I keep forgetting.

>> No.46686452
File: 354 KB, 1451x2048, Kuro11.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46688841
File: 279 KB, 1297x1411, 1680707092801.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46691017
File: 796 KB, 3090x4096, fubuki happy kitsune in the air.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46691297
File: 1.18 MB, 4096x2772, 1654347109519453.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Only your hottest Foobs till the thread dies

>> No.46691749
File: 1.20 MB, 1146x1615, Fie0e-pUUAAue8X.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46691297

>> No.46693425
File: 939 KB, 2896x4096, fubuki a bit of a shirt lift.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

sekushi...

>> No.46693473
File: 3.10 MB, 2976x4209, 105312697_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46691297
Like horny time in mogudoog. I see

>> No.46693583
File: 1.13 MB, 1228x2036, 1660105219665208.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46691297

>> No.46693694
File: 267 KB, 2048x1152, FmcG63zaMAIH__c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fubuki is always incredibly hot

>> No.46694525

>>46691297
Maybe I will https://files.catbox.moe/tbvl57.png

>> No.46696280
File: 128 KB, 1240x1754, fubukuro wrestling i think.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46697359
File: 887 KB, 1550x1435, 105387099_p1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

hot fox

>> No.46697585
File: 198 KB, 1500x948, 1672953135406487.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46697907
File: 923 KB, 3504x1784, 1670878005265254.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46698017
File: 228 KB, 850x1202, 3fe42640d2919d1518c59c5868c8b03d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46691297

>> No.46698180
File: 891 KB, 850x1029, 1664284605655238.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46698457
File: 282 KB, 1200x857, 1677281965070179.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46691297

>> No.46699218

Horny friends!

>> No.46699388
File: 2.27 MB, 1920x1505, 105914169_p0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>46699218
She's going to punish us for that

>> No.46699776
File: 1.19 MB, 2439x3442, 1652445024390104.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I really like this one, even tho it's kinda sad

>> No.46702422
File: 700 KB, 960x1280, 1604793036865.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Otsufbk

>> No.46702488

I wish to smell her lewd places.

>> No.46702662
File: 138 KB, 1440x1080, FOTKApDaMAoJcuS.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.46703078
File: 379 KB, 720x405, sarabada.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action