Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 270 KB, 1697x689, HYPERRAT.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4899155 No.4899155 [Reply] [Original]

Lets compile a timeline and bring these accusations to a head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q-fX1E6B_s
>Jun 9th - Upload Time (UTC): 3:16:18 - Coco announces she will be Graduating in a month with many vague reasonings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3T57HYEvV4
>Jun 9th - Upload Time (UTC): 03:03:12 - Narukami Sabaki Official "premiers" a premade video claimed to be and uploaded some time long before the announcement, explaining how the cause was actually due to Cover bending its knee to Chinese influence

Even presuming the upload date of Coco's announcement was marked at the end of the stream it looks likely that the Narukami video was uploaded long before this point and even "premiered" 13 minutes before she finished her stream.

Other notable events
>Coco gives a list of her biggest antis to Cover for them to ban of which they "accidentally" give moderator powers which leads to Coco breaking down and crying as seen in this clip here: https://streamable.com/1fq1y4

This place has been flooded with hopeful retards and bugmen shills. Lets get this shit sorted now. Post evidence, aggregate a timeline, build the ultimate unbreakable narrative.

>> No.4899187
File: 806 KB, 804x816, 1623222686153.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4899187

Summary of Narukami video

>> No.4899200

>>4899155
And he's just saying stuff than everyone already knew here. He hasn't dropped the actual rrat yet

>> No.4899305
File: 32 KB, 1771x284, Anon explains Narukami.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4899305

>> No.4899317

>>4899200
>Forced into graduation by Chinese executives and shareholders behind Cover corp
sounds like a RRAT to me, anon

>> No.4899363 [DELETED] 

my post was deleted so this must be true

Coco is dating/is about to be married. She has enough money to support herself and her future family so she is leaving Hololive to pursue her role as a future mother

>> No.4899401

>>4899155
Do this count as advertising or call for raid ?

>> No.4899421
File: 3 KB, 102x125, chang[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Ftnvwtu.mp3].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4899421

>>4899401
Fuck off chang, this thread is for aggregating information only

>> No.4899429 [DELETED] 

>>4899155
So what I'm hearing is
Nuke China.

>> No.4899444

You can't say Cover has Chinese investors with zero proof, Just now how it works you gossiping moron.
He says stuff and provides ZERO proof apart from "this happened so that means x happened because of that what happened previously" and you fucking retards eat what he says up.

Let's not forget Mito literally made a stream to debunk all his bullshit about whatever he made up about Mito and Sony.

Stop believing this gossiping retard.

>> No.4899448

Uto said that she signed a contract with a Chinese agency and she was able to get out. Anons have been saying that the agency was Cover. Now that Coco leaked that Cover is really a Chinese agency, it should also mean that they have clout not only on Hololive members but also Indies. Even those working in bilibili, like Karuga Nana.

>> No.4899500

>>4899317
It's not that strange. Hololive started by heavy pandering to China and suddenly they got a Azure Lane collab when they weren't they big. It's not a strange conspiracy theory that they might have Chinese investors

>> No.4899502

naruto's "leaks from insiders" are "my dad works at valve" tier credibility

>> No.4899523

>>4899444
More like we shouldn't believe obvious Cover shills and reddit mods

>> No.4899537 [DELETED] 
File: 978 KB, 581x896, Postcard-Yellow-Peril-Chink-by-Fred-Lounsbury-1907.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4899537

>>4899444
This isnt a court of law nigger, we dont need a handwritten letter from Xi PingPong himself to make the blatantly obvious connections.
>>4899502
>posts the video before her announcement video
>pure coincidence goyim
Seethe chinks

>> No.4899561

china is the worst country in the world

>> No.4899587

Aren't investors and owners and such public information?

>> No.4899657

>>4899444
Dramatrannies will keep eating up jap keemstar rrats without any evidence. Here are the investors and none of them are chinese owned.
https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/cover-corporation/company_financials

>> No.4899677

>>4899444
Remember how he said that he had inside information that 60 Nijisanji members were quitting because of Sony taking over Ichikara?

>> No.4899706

>>4899657
Cover executives are also public information, they are all Japanese.

>> No.4899726

This fuck doesnt speak english and the video had english subs already
Who translated it?

>> No.4899729

>>4899155
lol man "Chinkgate" is comedy gold. upvoted.

>> No.4899746

>>4899155
>dumbass couldn't contemplate that she started dating and cant be an idol anymore

>> No.4899750

>upvoted

>> No.4899756 [DELETED] 

>>4899155
tldr: antis who spread conspiracy theories because they are mad that they failed their hololive auditions

hide and sage

>> No.4899776

>Narufag
Why do you niggers keep spamming this drama whoring grifter everyday?

>> No.4899779

Cover interns are hard at work today

>> No.4899790

Cover doesn't want Coco to quit, they just want her to stay in "quarantine" indefinitely. They basically want to treat her like she's independent, but still make money off of her.

>> No.4899804
File: 46 KB, 330x327, 1622863453089.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4899804

>>4899155
shut the fuck up about narukami, that nigger is literally a human rrat, his aids videos are all based on his own schizo assumptions

>> No.4899805

>>4899677
Kek

>> No.4899832 [DELETED] 

>>4899363
If she isn't a living a life of luxury, she earned enough money on her own to live for decades without working, she doesn't need a sugar daddy, to say nothing of if she plans to keep working

>> No.4899838

>>4899746
Idols can date, they just can't be caught doing it.

>> No.4899847

>>4899155
Coco setup the waiting room for that stream hours before, narukami could have waited for that so he can post his rrat

>> No.4899986
File: 729 KB, 1440x4262, 11.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4899986

Some rrats are believable like several higher ups inside Cover actually being chinese infiltrators.

Since Cover is a private company, investor information isn't readily available to anyone. I remember from my days on /a/ that several animation companies like KyoAni use a service that allows potential investors to see how a private company is doing, maybe Cover is using something similar? Information like that is behind a paywall though.

Pic related is public information, still hiding the name just in case. I'm not calling to anything here please jannies don't ban me, just showing that there are actual chinese higher ups working for Cover as well. Is this person a communist operative? Who knows, but she joined Hololive around the same time the whole Taiwan shitstorm was peaking.

>> No.4900018

>>4899587
>>4899657
>>4899706
It is literally irrelevant if they are actually Chinese or not the fact is they are bending to get some of that sweet chink money. Its no coincidence that the main person being harrassed is getting graduated.
>>4899729
>>4899750
>>4899746
>>4899756
>>4899776
>>4899804
>no u
Fact is she was being harrassed by chinks for a long time and has since been considered a brand risk. They stonewalled her from doing any collabs and anything else she may have enjoyed. How are you faggots gonna explain the "accidentally modded chink shills" incident.

>> No.4900024

>>4899657
>>4899444
>>4899587
Cover lists its shareholders on their own website.
https://cover-corp.com/company/

Aside from a few investment banks, the only Chinese-related company I see at first glance is HTC.

>> No.4900031

>>4899986
>china

lol, they fucking kneeled

>> No.4900045

>Let’s make a timeline
No fucking posts screenshots with time and dates on them. I fucking hate people sometimes but at least no here is Chinese.

>> No.4900064

>>4899155
>we must bend the knee to china, how do we do it?
>how about erasing our whole CN branch and losing any sponsorship with CN game companies?
>sounds good

>> No.4900098

>>4899986
fucking Yagoo using that photo in everything kek

>> No.4900103

>>4899986
>>4900024
Why the fuck do you "people" keep bringing the investors/board members like it means anything? The fact is even if they are Japanese they want that Chinese money badly and Coco was standing in the way.
>>4900045
>at least no here is Chinese
Holy blatant shill.

>> No.4900155

>>4899986
Yeah they operate on bilibili before too. It's not that huge of a stretch. It makes less sense if they don't have chinese ties in the company

>>4899444
>>4899657
For me, it's more about sponsorship money. Cover need to get rid of the "problematic person" since China corps self-censor themselves from sponsoring companies like Cover that made controversies about the non-sovereignty of Taiwan

>> No.4900186

Cover doesn't want Coco to quit, they just want her to stay "quarantined" indefinitely. This way, they can treat her like she's independent, but still take a large share of the money she makes.

>> No.4900195

>>4900024
To be fair, we also don't know who 他個人投資家 is though.

>> No.4900199

>>4900103
>Why the fuck do you "people" keep bringing the investors/board members like it means anything? The fact is even if they are Japanese they want that Chinese money badly and Coco was standing in the way.
I don't doubt that but one of the claims brought up by nrkm is that there is harassment from "Chinese executives/shareholders behind Cover Corp", so naturally it's the easiest thing in the world to check if such chinese shareholders exist in the first place.

>> No.4900204

>>4900103
If they really wanted chink money so badly they would have cut Coco immediately and kept the CN branch and sponsorships to begin with.

>> No.4900363

>>4900204
>they would have cut Coco immediately
Imagine the fallout from Japs and EOPs if they did that.
They never stopped wanting the Chinese money, but they had to get rid of Coco while making it look voluntary so they don't anger all the non-Chinks, so they treated her like shit to get her to quit, and that's exactly what she's doing now.

>> No.4900382

>>4900199
> there is harassment from "Chinese executives/shareholders behind Cover Corp"

I rewatched the early part of Narukami video just now after I read your post. He didn't say that the way you wrote it. He said there are factions inside Cover that dislike Coco to begin with, and the "chinese shareholders and sponsors" part he prefaced with 大前提.

He literally said it's his assumption that those internal faction are the "Chinese shareholders".

I've been saying since yesterday it's more about future sponsorship money. You all stop clinging to the "chinese shareholders bully Coco" rrat.

If you don't want to believe that Coco is being ostracized internally, that's fine. If you don't want to believe that Chinese companies self-censor themselves from companies that recognize Taiwan publicly, that's fine.

But also realize that y'all are doubling down for doubling down sake.

>> No.4900404

>>4900204
That's not how JP do business at all. It's not Freedom Land.

>> No.4900416

>>4900363
That hardly makes any sense they're in an even worse position if that rrat was true, if they accept any chink stuff from here on out JP and the West would crucify them. Biding their time to get rid of Coco doesn't make sense from any standpoint especially since they invested into her outfit/HoloAlt during that time.

>> No.4900430

so are you guys certain about the whistleblower being coco herself?

>> No.4900453

Narukami is right now cope

>> No.4900454

Whatever you say about Narukami remember that he was the one who leaked the Mel harassment incident which was believed to be leaked to him by the victim herself

>> No.4900501 [DELETED] 

I promise you coco that bokshevik Chinese will pay great price for this.

>> No.4900502

>>4900430
My autistic rrat is that it's a top liver and considering the people I follow, my bet is FBK. But that's baseless. I'd wager it's 100% not Coco herself though.

>>4900416
>Biding their time to get rid of Coco doesn't make sense from any standpoint especially since they invested into her outfit
From Freedom Land standpoint it doesn't I agree. From JP standpoint it does though.

>HoloAlt during that time
There was a hiccup in communication about this too, do you know. FBK was saying, "yeah that dragon is not Coco". Then they all have to backtrack when that Dragon is indeed, Coco. kek.

>> No.4900504

>>4900430
I don't think it was her, probably Kanatan.

>> No.4900521

>>4900018
This so much. People are like "yeah, he didn't provide proof so everything must be false" while not thinking rationally about what could make that possible or the other way around.
For example, these dudes right here
>>4900064 >>4900204
It feels like you guys weren't even there during the Taiwan incident, Cover DID attempt to bend the knee to China, threw Coco and Haato under the bus and came out with a long statement that made western fans not so happy to say the least. They realized they were risking to take a big hit on their massive newcoming audience, and with HoloEN's success (and china's tiny numbers in comparison), the choice was obvious.
But, time passed and being totally cut out of ties with China (at least publicly) took its tool on them for sure. They lost permissions and many potential investors. Don't mind the regular chink, we're talking about the big sharks here. They probably don't care about losing CN audience, they were irrelevant.

>> No.4900522

>>4899155
Ok quick question, cover relased two announcement about coco’s graduation in Chinese, who the fuck wrote those announcements?

>> No.4900532

>>4900018
>They stonewalled her from doing any collabs and anything else she may have enjoyed.
the new year collab without her was pretty shitty of them but she also did a collab w/ calli and ollie like yesterday tho

>> No.4900549

>>4900532
>but she also did a collab w/ calli and ollie like yesterday tho
She's doing plenty of collabs now, Cover isn't blocking her since she's been sacked anyway.

>> No.4900608

>>4900502
>liver
why are you talking about an internal organ

>> No.4900631

>>4900532
>the new year collab without her was pretty shitty of them
It's not just shitty. It just doesn't happen in JP workplace. Like, every single person who ever work for JP company in Japan would know that's an ostracizing action type shit. It's fucking new year countdown.

>>4900504
I really don't think it was Kanatan just because she was really dirt poor. I don't think she could afford to take as big of a risk like that. If the leak got traced back to her, she'd get blacklisted from the entertainment industry.

>>4900608
kek

>> No.4900750

>>4900631
That's a good point, I was just thinking that it's probably someone who cares very deeply about Coco, and Kanatan was the first one that came to mind.

>> No.4900763
File: 40 KB, 602x466, 5F053B5B-9D6C-48A6-B63F-D21B21BBE00C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4900763

Like a fish out of water
I'm sure there are some people who will immediately call it a violation.
I don't think you should throw out words with shallow knowledge.
Do you really think we'll do something that's wrong?
I want you to learn
that such a casual remark can cause harmful rumors.

>> No.4900781

>>4900416
Cover isn't competent even when they're being malicious. They thought they could get rid of Coco without much of a fuss and then sneak back into the Chinese market and guess what? That's not happening.

And let's not pretend that Coco has been treated well overall these past 8 months.
Tell me, if they cherished her so much more than Chinese money, why did they keep her down with forced breaks and collab restrictions instead of making the best of the situation and letting her do what she wants and shine?
Angry chink spam isn't a good answer unless you assume that Cover somehow can't get any chat mods.

>> No.4900838

>>4900763
What is this bitch even saying

>> No.4900868

>>4900750
You can't be a rat in JP society. That's why the echo when scandals happen is so extreme there. The assumption is that there aren't smoke without actual fire over there, very generally speaking. You aren't innocent until proven guilty for scandals. Scandals just doesn't happen unless "some" of it is true.

It's not like Narukami is 100% correct, or even 50% correct, but fake news and alternative truth isn't a thing because their world works on reputations not merits so there has to be some grain of truth to expose publication/journalists like Narukami because if you do completely fake news, no snitch will go to you after that one.

>> No.4900902

>>4900103
because Cover, as many japanese companies, is a K.K., 株式会社 or(株)which translates to a Co. Ltd. in Burgerland and LLC in muttland.
Basically you have investors to make happy. The more stocks they have, the more they decide your decisions because they can always just pull that money away.
Now imagine you are a chinese and have heavy capital to manage. You most likely didn't get that selling sewer burgers on the street, but had to go to elite universities, get scouted by the party and are yourself loyal enough so the CCP trusts you with all that dosh.
So you invested in a company which now doesn't reflect the will of the party. Fix this, or they will come for YOU. YOU are responsible. So YOU go and take YAGOO on a leash by investing even more money, raising the stakes.
This is not even a rrat, this is how communist choina furthers their influence. If you're in europe, look for chinese investments around you, many such cases. Airports, shipping ports, all kinds of fucking critical infrastructure.

>> No.4900904

>>4900781
> Angry chink spam isn't a good answer unless you assume that Cover somehow can't get any chat mods.
But Coco got a bunch of chat mods after she gave Cover a list

>> No.4900905

>>4899155
>chink investors
So where are them? Or didn't jpkeemstar know that the investors information is public?
https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/cover-corporation/company_financials

>> No.4900926

>>4900904
lmao

>> No.4901005
File: 1.70 MB, 1878x1187, 1569781255993.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4901005

>>4900905
Sorry to break it to you but your shill pal already pulled that EXACT line here >>4899657

If this isn't evidence of blatant Chinese shilling I don't know what else is

>> No.4901099

>>4901005
/pol/ here, that means you hit him where it hurts. Chink execs in COVER corp, never addressing "the problem with VPN viewers" to Youtube like, ever. Promises of protecting your idols and being unable to protect your chat. It's all a corporate nothingburger. Cash talks. If it was some chinese peasants picking rice all day and watching their favorite japanese idols subtitled on a stream at evening nobody would blink. Mainlanders don't put the money in to get what they got. No CEO would look at the numbers coco presented and say "yeah this is worth restructuring". It's not the consumer, it's fucking propaganda and investors. The party is in this. Not even the first fucking case. Look up literally any positive corporate statement about china which is not letting them produce toxic shit unsafely and cheap and you'll dig up chinese investors.

>> No.4901118

>>4900905
HTC is a chink company.

>> No.4901123

>>4900763
Can a JSL weeb please translate this properly.

>> No.4901138

HOLOCOPE and FUCK HOLOLIVE

>> No.4901234

>>4901123
Like a fish who got water
Spreading news you recently got
even with people telling you it's prohibited
I think it's wrong to speak with shallow knowledge (of the facts).
Do you think we're doing something wrong here?
This casual remark can
give birth to harmful rumors.

I gave it my shot doing it as directly as possible, the dude who did it before me literally did a better job, she really says just that. Without context it sounds like a dumb facebook post because quite possibly, it just is. Unless it refers to something.
to

>> No.4901327

>>4899986
>Some rrats are believable like several higher ups inside Cover actually being chinese infiltrators.
Please. The world isn't like a Yakuza game
Or is it? Maybe Coco is Kiryuu

>> No.4901345

>>4901123
>>4901234
Its quite literally a poem Choko posted when bunch of hololive streams got taken down last June for copyright infringements. People were going nuts about it so she tried to calm her fans I guess…? Does nobody seriously remember this?

>> No.4901392

>>4901123
Don't talk as if you understand everything just because you know a bit of something recently.

>> No.4901466

>>4899317
>>4899500
everytime for the rrat

>Mio talk about what happens on Coco
https://youtu.be/pvPk-IiXYRc

Cover Investors
>Mizuho Capital
>owned by 安田善次郎
https://www.mizuhogroup.com/bank

>SMBC Venture Capital
>owned by 宮田浩一
https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/smbc-venture-capital

>DIMENSION
>owned by Ajay Srivastava
http://www.dimensionsonline.com/

>Strive
>owned by 天野佑介
https://strive.vc/en/team

>I-nest Capital
>owned by 山中 卓
https://www.i-nestcapital.com/

>Chiba Dojo
>owned by 内藤 聡
https://chiba-dojo.jp/en/

>Hakuhodo DY Ventures
>owned by 成田純治
https://www.hakuhodody-ventures.co.jp/

>> No.4902037

Coco stood no chance, Cover wanted her out, Chinese wanted her out.

>> No.4902272

>>4899155
chink fans are actually increasing this few months regardless of the taiwan incident, when you scrolling out the comments where she get clipped in chinese, they still call em kaicho/chairman, like the usual holofans did, also coco hated by cover so much that she would voluntary built giant ass yagoo statue in holoserver.

>> No.4902317

>>4902272
>coco hated by cover so much that she would voluntary built giant ass yagoo statue in holoserver.
???????

>> No.4902382

>HE'S A LIAR! MEL DIDN'T GET SEXUALLY HARASSED!
>HE'S A LIAR! KAORU DIDN'T FUCK ANYONE AND HE WILL BE SUED FOR SLANDER!
>HE'A A LIAR! THE LOGS HE PROVIDED THAT HE CLAIMS ARE FROM MEIRO ARE FAKE!
how's you coping, narukami anti bros?

>> No.4902402

>>4900363
>>4900416
They'd be fine. Cover uses its subreddit to control the flow of information among its overseas audience and erases criticism. Meanwhile, idols fans on the JP side will accept the decision as they don't want to hurt the girls. Obviously, Cover won't start it this month or the next, but it'll happen eventually

>> No.4902408

>>4899804
none of his videos are from speculations. he literally does not make speculation videos.
he might have gotten wrong information but he presents them as-is.

>> No.4902448

>>4902402
Ah yes, the "Cover will go back to China" rrat, proven by the "Hololive China" tag on the news article that was a doctored HTML file. Fuck off.
Cover is retarded but they're not going back to China.

>> No.4902475

>>4900502
>liver

>> No.4902484

>>4902382
so who exactly did kaworu fuck?

>> No.4902486

>>4899155
I don't know how much of what he said is true but the modding of zhangs and leaving it to Coco to fix it, removal of her in hologra, no inclusion of her in the new year and denying her collabs until she planned to quit anyway are all well known because you can see those yourself.

>> No.4902496

>>4902448
holy cope
see you again in a few months.

>> No.4902566

>>4902484
we will never know unless i convince him to leak it to me and i will spread it on onion router or something
or some others that are in the know come out and say it

>> No.4902609

>>4899804
Even the best-case most positive narratives paint Cover as incompetent, if not malicious.
>Coco is being brought into Cover management
Then why not be transparent? She could have been given an A-chan style role and keep her character around, fans would have been much happier to hear that. So either this is false or Cover is so stupid they can't even deliver good news correctly.
>She's just quitting to pursue other streaming pursuits
Then why did Cover put her in that position? An artist wouldn't feel that way if she wasn't in a rut. Coco's whole brand is incompatible with Cover's retarded idol guidelines, of course she's gonna get bored with the same 10 karaoke songs, weekly reddit reviews, and occasionally Minecraft. Haachama is next if things continue this way.
>Coco left on her own due to harassment, it's not Cover's fault
Then whose fault is it? Cover as usual refused to help at every turn, and even made things worse with huge blunders like modding antis. If not outright malice or neglect, this screams of incompetence.
There is no scenario where Cover is completely innocent. Narukami is capable of being a fag but if you think that fact exonerates Cover, then you're being a blind retard fanboy who can't accept that his oshi is being held hostage.

>> No.4902699

>>4902448
Not necessarly going back to China, but they'll get back permissions for Chinese games eventually

>> No.4902904

>>4902382
but the narukami antis were right every time, same with his shitty Mito coverage

>> No.4902961

>>4902609
My personal experience is to never excuse as incompetence something that can be explained by malice and/or greed.

>> No.4902965

>>4900382
fact is, you are making huge assumptions about behind the scenes motivations. incompetence explains it just as well as malice.

>>4899537 It isn't a court of law, but just defending your assertions by saying 'the connections are obvious' isn't going to convince anyone besides those who want to be convinced already. It'll be a narrative going around here and 5ch and all the other 'shitholes' of the internet, but it isn't going to break Cover or Hololvie.

>>4900521
No one denies they attempted to bend the knee, but it wasn't far enough for the chinks, and they couldn't go as far as they wanted and so cut of the chink market. That is fact.

As for sponsors afterwards, they did have a dry spell, but they've had sponsored streams since at least early this year. The lost games permissions are small fish and irrelevant, the games aren't their primary draw, its their talents, and they've done just fine without them. Genchink impact or Muse Dash isn't gonna change anything, certainly not with horse pussy gacha out. No reason to believe there will be any chinese investors in the first place after cutting off the market. Any chinese investing conglomerate that would be willing to do so after that would obviously be willing to do so even with Coco there. As for Japanese investment, even moreso.
Frankly future events are you best bet to prove these narratives. If they do reopen bilibili channels, then sure, you have a provable linkable motive at least instead of just an hypothesis. I don't really see any reason they'd want to though considering how tonedeaf it would be for the JP market and the lack of likely profit and the potential for things to go real sideways again. They'd have nowhere near the position they initially had. Makes no sense as the brand would be 'tainted' even with Coco's departure.

I don't expect reentering bili to kill them either even in the west if they wait a year though. There will be too many new people or people who's feelings have settled by then, but it could still kill them in Japan I suppose. Of course assuming a vacuum of new negative events.

But I don't think there's a huge swell of pro Chinese sentiment in the company, Nene was literally dechinkified after all.
>>4902699
as mentioned earlier, the Chinese games are ultimately irrelevent, its the talents that matter to keep the money flowing. Not playing Chink impact or muse dash matters very little.

>> No.4902979

>>4902904
he got mito information wrong because it was mito herself that tricked him.
>>4902408

>> No.4903039

>>4902965
>But I don't think there's a huge swell of pro Chinese sentiment in the company, Nene was literally dechinkified after all.
Exactly. I don't know how people are falling for the chink investors shit. There's no way they would have let this happen if they had so much pull in the company.

>> No.4903045

>>4902272
>chink fans are actually increasing this few months
Thought they were taiwan bros, at least the ones I've seen are.

>> No.4903084

>>4903039
they did it for the same reason holocn was disbanded.

>> No.4903116

>>4902979
>it was mito herself that tricked him
Riiiiight, because that totally makes sense. Cope Narutard.

>> No.4903194

>>4903116
see you again in a few months when you're fucking wrong again bro
>HE'S A LIAR! MEL DIDN'T GET SEXUALLY HARASSED!
- you, a few months ago.

>> No.4903214

>>4902408
>he literally does not make speculation videos.
"yeah it was because the chinese shareholders told him so, probably"

>> No.4903238

>>4902965
>act is, you are making huge assumptions
I can't deny this. A big part of functioning in JP society, speaking JP language, and working in JP work environment is making assumptions off of the unspoken though.

You really don't have to trust Narukami's rrat but if you spend a partial amount of the time you spend on 4chan reading books on JP culture, you'd understand where people like me are coming from (since I'm assuming you're not going to work for JP companies in JP anytime soon just because fucking covid).

You don't have to believe Narukami's rrat and my assumption, I'm just a voice of many. In a week or two at most I'd not be checking 4chan anyway. It's just a coincidence that Coco's graduation happened while I'm free to check 4chan out.

>> No.4903281

>>4903194
She didn't.

>> No.4903332

>>4903281
yes yes she got x instead of y we know

>> No.4903341

>>4902609
this exactly. what I find worse is how there’s zero talk on this in the main stream, like conspiracies aside, people aren’t talking about how bad it’s been for Coco the last 8 months, and how bad Cover’s handled her, and so many other situations. But no, bring this up, and you’re met with “noo coco decided to graduate under her own choice!1!” Like that may be so but in no way is cover blameless

>> No.4903389

>>4902965
The provable link would be when the talents are doing streaming that are sponsored by Chinese corps anon. Not reopening biribiri or HoloCN. That's just Narukami's rrat assumption.

>Any chinese investing conglomerate that would be willing to do so after that would obviously be willing to do so even with Coco there
This is a big no actually. I've stated it before on this thread and 2 threads before this too. Chinese corps self-censor themselves often. They don't just go yeah I'm okay with Coco there, let's go. For whatever reason, Coco's case was extremely big news, Narukami's rrat about Chinese sponsorship being gone after Taiwan incident is a point that most Japanese workers doesn't need Narukami to confirm that rrat.

>> No.4903448

Why don't (you) guys stop the nrkm bs and just focus on getting to the bottom of this one, cause like, if shit is true cover must be purged

>> No.4903498

>>4903281
oh no

>> No.4903517

>>4903448
nah reddit consensus said cover good and coco is happy to leave so we should not do anything about anything ever and if you criticize the corpo you're an anti

>> No.4903567

>>4899305
>Protect Miko from rrat when Kaoru graduate.
>Have insider of MikoMari collab.
The whistleblower of Hololive is...

>> No.4903596

>>4903517
... Do you expect things to be any different on an official corporate subreddit of all places?

>> No.4903647

>>4903448
other than observing what’s happened from a western perspective, naru here’s the most accessible source from the JP side (side note, anyone find it interesting how it got EN subs so fast? someone here theorized it’s coco herself who provided the leak as she couldn’t say anything herself as a corporate VTuber. Far fetched, but plausible?)

anyways, anyone scour 2ch or 5ch, even Japanese twitter for their side on this? wanna see what the JPBros think of all this

>> No.4903651

>>4902965
I'm going off the assumption you understand some level of JP here. Pay attention to the words Mio is using on that Mio clip, and the first half of Suisei's zatsudan. The way they describe Coco's situation and how they themselves come to term with it isn't a simple "stay, we fight with you and this too shall pass", it's more of a "we ultimately can't do much of anything significant and Coco have a point" attitude. That to me (rrat) sounds like a stuck between a rock and a hard place situation.

Cover's exclusionary practices towards Coco had bee happening in front of our eyes, we've all seen it happening live (I keep mentioning the new year countdown main channel as an example because that's a big one) and also because Coco is not my oshi. So imagine if I see the ostracism through osmosis from my oshi, what about Coco's oshi. Idk man, believe what you want. I don't particularly care other than having too much time to hang on 4chan for the next week or so.

>> No.4903677

>>4903596
>implying that we aren't also part of the reddit hivemind

>> No.4903693
File: 24 KB, 752x469, 1620802412156.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4903693

How do I deal with this raging urge to commit hate crimes against the Chinese and their dogshit nation?

>> No.4903755

>>4903647
>someone here theorized it’s coco herself
100% not. There are subject mistakes on that translation. It's good enough but Coco has far better EN ability than that.

Btw, Coco has membership stream, >>4902965
you can listen from Coco's own words too to make your own rrat without relying on Narukami's.

>> No.4903782

>>4903693
Make niggers become Hololive fans.

>> No.4903801

>>4899726
>>4903647
>>4903755
Someone from here did the subs, and I guess he took them.
>>4837639

>> No.4903869

>>4903693
Embrace it, subhumans are meant to be slaughtered.

>> No.4903895

Coco basically implied in her members only stream that the reason she quit is because Cover was stifling her with rules.

>> No.4903965

>>4899155
Fuck off take your meds

>> No.4903991

>>4903895
yep.
>b-but it just means she cant be creative!!!!
holy cope.
did the rules also prevented her from appearing in hologra too? and the newyear stream too? and that? and those?

>> No.4903999

>>4903755
Yes im watching now. gist is creative differences and she's become too big because of the incident, too many eyes are on her and hololive in general, and hololive is looking to go in a more family friend direction, which stifles her, possibly because of the controversy.

>>4903651
Could you provide time stamps? I dont usually watch clips anymore but a clip is fine too.

Also holy shit just got a reply from Kiryu Kazuma's VA.

>> No.4904062

>>4899155
Who cares? Yagoo will still do whatever he wants, you can seethe all you want, won't change a thing. And frankly that's a good thing, if yanks could change Yagoo's policies that wouldn't end well. Think of the precedent this could set, next time westoids will petition him to cancel some stream with lolis or some other westoid bullshit like that. Don't open that can

>> No.4904092

>>4903999
Suisei's latest zatsudan I watched like the entire first half, then I jumped to Kiara's live stream. Sorry for no timestamp but it's in the first half. She's mostly talking about Coco.

On Mio, it's from the video of this anon >>4901466 I never even watch Mio's stream kek.

>> No.4904270

>>4903999
>>4903991

>> No.4904286

>>4903999
FUCK FAMILY FRIENDLINESS I HATE FAMILIES

>> No.4904319

>>4899421
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO how DARE YOU ask a simple question!
Calm your panties.

>> No.4904320

Fuck zhangs. fucking crybaby motherfuckers.

>> No.4904362
File: 291 KB, 1151x645, smoking gun.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4904362

>>4899155
in the last thread, which I'm the OP of, someone mentioned how chinese companies can buy japanese companies and make it look like its the other way around. I hope if you want to compile that information, you add it. but the beauty part of this rat, and why I posted the last thread in the first place, is that there doesnt need to be a lot of compiling. IT will be proven true as soon as cover gets involved in china in any way. theres no need for speculation. his rrat will be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt in a year or two. True or False. It's the perfect rrat for the final yab.

>> No.4904379

>>4899317
Not a rrat when it's real.

>>4902954
>>4903876

>> No.4904446
File: 42 KB, 480x633, 116845004_607353133546124_114467204925126291_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4904446

>>4903341
>But no, bring this up, and you’re met with “noo coco decided to graduate under her own choice!1!”
I made the mistake of stopping by the hololive subreddit to see what they were saying about all this. Their naïve positivity really is sickening. Hololive completely shut down their subreddit for 12 hours after the announcement, presumably to stop discussion. And when it reopened those cocksucking redditors rushed to THANK Cover for shutting it down, and post their most groveling positive let's-all-be-happy takes to farm upvotes and reddit gold. As though the company they're sucking up to didn't just drive out the Vtuber who broke her back catering to them the most, then censor all discussion of it.
What a loathsome place. I hate redditors so fucking much.

>> No.4904481

>>4900905
>where are them
chink hands typed this "post"

>> No.4904512
File: 568 KB, 1012x681, 1622386864111.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4904512

>>4899401
Man the damage control in this thread is unbelievable. Most people who are tired of this rrat know how to shift click people. Don't believe zhang lies. I make plenty of dumb threads, they 404 ignored in minutes even on relatively slow boards. The fact that this thread exists makes cover and changs seethe, and you dont have to look far to shutitdownreddit to see why they are so upset.

I am fucking disgusted you chinks will get your coverbux for this but these niggers in nip clothing wont use any money to get good mods for their talent.

>> No.4904520

>>4904446
If you sit on "New" for a few hours there's discontent but it's ganged on by the hivemind and then deleted.

>> No.4904533

>>4904446
they literally have cover employees as moderators and silence any opinions against them
It's like it's communist china... or something....

>> No.4904552

People doubt the wanting back into the bug market rrat because they shit canned the CN branch. Consider the possibility that back then they shut down the CN branch because they didnt have a lot of investors worth pleasing but they could have been approached recently and offered a big payout if they bend the knee. Things could have easily changed behind the scenes since the Taiwan incident

>> No.4904596

coco is a dragon
kiRYU
get it haha
I made it up myself

>> No.4904618

>>4904446
i'm forcing this pasta as a meme
>nah reddit consensus said cover good and coco is happy to leave so we should not do anything about anything ever and if you criticize the corpo you're an anti
help me force it

>> No.4904632

>>4904446
hololive subreddit was locked and purged of all dissenting opinions. The only reason we get to talk here is because 4chan mods would be unwilling to do this for free. they, despite the memes, expect to be paid to protect shills and their narrative.

>> No.4904677

>>4900195
>How do I search for information on the Internet?

>> No.4904763

>>4902965
> incompetence explains it just as well as malice.
chinks like you make me sick
ohhh we just incompetent, too bad your product break. then they wonder why their roads fucking fall apart and people fall down death holes.

>> No.4904779

>>4904552
at first they tried to kneel before literally everyone, but chinks told them to fuck off and banned them from bili
they canned cn branch because they were not given any other choice

>> No.4904791

>>4899155
Before the end of the year Cover will go back in the chinese market.
Screenshot this

>> No.4904801

>>4902961
Super ultra based

>> No.4904810

>>4899401
>>4904319
>immediately cries out in pain as they try to stab you
absolute faggots, go get a different hobby you loser

>> No.4904816

>>4899155
>American glowies find another vessel for their anti-chinese propaganda, the thread
Predictable.

>> No.4904827
File: 43 KB, 555x390, Kanata approb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4904827

>>4904596

>> No.4904841
File: 102 KB, 463x454, 1621902369647.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4904841

>>4904763
ogey

>> No.4904848

>>4904446
Are you really asking why reddit is a fagspace for fags?

>> No.4904873

>>4904779
They were given choice, its fire coco and you can stay and they choose to keep her...

>> No.4904882

>>4904791
They posted in cocok's retirement in Simplified Chinese.
They have NEVER posted anything in simplified chinese FOR MONTHS after the incident.

>> No.4904891

>>4902961
tim pool dislikes this post

>> No.4904962

>>4904848
>implying anons right here in this board aren't also in the reddit hivemind

>> No.4904963

>>4902382
>He actually believes the Kaoru rrat
Oh my god how clueless can you all be, at least it's fun to see you all struggle to know the truth.

>> No.4904964

>>4904446
exactly, like sure, it’s nice to support coco for this last month, esp on youtube but the complete LACK of actual discussion there bothers me, it just feels like a sanitized pr-hole, along with the tweets put out by other livers on “staying positive!” etc.
None of it addresses the shit Coco’s been through. Nothing calls for change or reform so that this won’t happen again. Cover dropped the ball with Aloe, everyone said “we’ll never let this happen again!”. Guess fucking what.

>> No.4905032

>>4904964
>livers

>> No.4905091

>noone here watching coco's member stream

>> No.4905137

>>4904964
>livers
jap-kun...

>> No.4905142

>>4904963
>he doesn't know

>> No.4905260

>>4905091
i am. she likes rock music

>> No.4905261

>>4905137
sorry anon-chama, I meant *talents, *holos, whatever the popular term is.

point is that this is what being a corporate vtuber amounts to in the end

>> No.4905285

>>4905142
>bro trust me he was fired for fucking someone i can't say
>trust me bro my dad works at cover

>> No.4905311

>>4904964
>livers
Way to out yourself you dirty nijinigs

>> No.4905332
File: 54 KB, 543x560, 32B78842-C1B3-4B4B-AD54-B6A2EA5795A2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4905332

what stage are you on?

>> No.4905338

Cover just hates vtubers with "ryu" in their name

>> No.4905351

>>4905332
Celebration

>> No.4905370

>>4903999
Anon, if you understand JP, the next level you should learn is to understand some JP culture.

Fluency in EN and understanding JP words is only halfway of understanding because US communication culture is very different with JP communication culture. JP language works through assuming what's unspoken and understanding previous contexts. That's also why you see translators "mistranslate". Sometimes it's not a mistranslation but missing previous contexts.

But disregarding all that tangent, Coco saying she didn't know about New Years Countdown Event on the main holo channel is really not something an employee would state to outsiders in normal situations, nor do employers not inviting.

Since you're a Coco member, you must have known more incidents like that from September. I only joined Coco membership because someone here yesterday made a rrat that Coco was shitting on Mori's attitude on Meme review collab on Membership video.

I listened to the latest video, I don't think she did. I wouldn't have been a member otherwise.

>> No.4905374

>>4905285
>he lacks the information

>> No.4905382

>>4905311
>he used a nijisanji term so his point is invalid

ok

>> No.4905388

>>4905338
do baka gaijins still pronounce ryu as "rye-you"?

>> No.4905394

>>4905332
Anger. It's always anger.

>> No.4905469

>>4905374
>trust me vro he slept with a woman who I cannot name since nobody actually did
>bro trust me my classmate's dad works at cover and he told me this last lunch break

>> No.4905473

>>4902486
This post is the essence of the issue because those are VERIFIABLE FACTS preceding her graduation. This is what reddit cover shills is trying to detract by arguing about narukami or just unproductive hate against zhangs instead.

Cover bend the knee to chink bugs when they have absolutely no need to, by harassing coco into quitting. That kind of agency is not worth supporting.

>> No.4905555

>>4905332
I went through denial and anger pretty quick and now I'm on bargaining. I want to think she'll keep streaming under a different channel, my biggest concern is now that Cover's ejected her from the bubble she's out for good and has to keep all those friendships and relationships strictly off-stream.

>> No.4905565

>>4905473
You can fuck off then, coco or no coco as long as my oshis still in there i dont care

>> No.4905577

>>4905469
>he can't comprehend the situation

>> No.4905578
File: 71 KB, 355x530, 1596468292673.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4905578

>>4899401
>>4899444
>>4899729
Why is /vt/ like this? You always humor or at least discuss any rrats/conspiracies. How come it's outta line this time when the Chinese gets involved?

>> No.4905581

>>4905382
Correct.

>> No.4905591

>>4905473
that’s what the main takeaway from all this so far should be. conspiracies aside, the folks at cover are malicious asses at worse, incompetent idiots at best in how they handled the last 8 months

>> No.4905643
File: 81 KB, 523x640, EB53391C-150C-4A7F-BA81-E926FC104E4C.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4905643

>>4905581
fuck, u right

>> No.4905652

>>4904533
>>4904632
It all mostly applies to the more general vtubers subreddit as well. And I don't know how to use Twitter but from the replies I bet it applies to Twitter too. It's definitely the attitude of the people, not the mods.
Why is 4chan the only place on the internet that doesn't take PR talk at face value? Why is everyone so complacent and positive all the time?

>>4904848
I'm just surprised that it's this bad. Reddit fucking loved Coco and Coco worked her ass off to cater to them. You'd think they'd care a little more but I guess not.
I shudder to think how quickly things would be swept under the rug if a less popular holo like Watame or Shion decided to call it quits. And yet those faggots have the nerve to post ALOE LOVE stickers on their posts like it's a fashion statement. Truly loathsome.

>> No.4905666

>>4905578
It's only "out of line" when it makes Cover look bad. It was fine to shit on the Chinks before.

>> No.4905686

>>4905311
>liver is exclusive to nijisanji
oh nonono newfag spotted
https://youtu.be/4JACxzBnk0Y?t=6

>> No.4905687

>>4905578
/vt/ is not a hivemind

>> No.4905730

>>4905332
this hit more than I thought. When I first heard the news I was in “denial” for literally a whole day. no fucking way is coco gonna graduate. This is all one giant joke, what’s the punchline. maybe my shifting to blaming cover is a form of anger. maybe bargaining. fuck

>> No.4905744

>>4905565
Fine by me, just know that when your oshi fucks up she'll be harassed into leaving, just like coco.

>> No.4905763
File: 696 KB, 1171x827, dont want to exterminate the youkai.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4905763

>>4905652
>It all mostly applies to the more general vtubers subreddit as well.
yes.jpg
>Why is everyone so complacent and positive all the time?
>theyre npcs
>/pol/ was right
>It's a CCCP conspiracy
Templates like this are unfortunately not forbidden.

>> No.4905783

The company kowtowing to chinks again or explicitly architecting her demise is all rrat shit but it doesn't detract from how poorly the talents are supported apart from marketing. A lot of them are young and not very tempered to being famous and when they make mistakes they get punished, ignored, or left to the wolves. There seems to be no internal support network apart from the other talent and attempts by management to address controversy and protect the talent have been incompetent and lackadaisical.

Cover's taken Hololive hostage. They don't need to own up to their own shitty business practices because their core audience is never going to turn on the girls. Coco was the first one to realize she's got everything she needs at this point to escape that and do something better.

>> No.4905854

>>4905652
it’s all so shallow feeling “coco kaicho’s leaving, here’s a Minecraft meme I made of her.” “Coco’s leaving, here’s a last shitty meme I drew”
I remember the subreddit exploding (compared to now) with hate and dissent around the aloe incident and cover’s post-Taiwan PR letter. What happened to that, why is everyone just accepting this all at face value with no discussion as to why? Anything that is gets deleted.

>> No.4905855

>>4902965
>fact is, you are making huge assumptions about behind the scenes motivations. incompetence explains it just as well as malice.
fuck me, are cover shills this pathetic?

>> No.4905889

>>4905578
This board is full of people that like cover rather than the holos themselves

>> No.4905905

>>4905854
>why is everyone just accepting this all at face value with no discussion as to why?
see >>4905854
>Anything that is gets deleted.

>> No.4905990

>>4905652
Ironically even they are tired of her, remember when they made a criticism of her reddit review?

>> No.4906023

>>4899155
>Post evidence, aggregate a timeline, build the ultimate unbreakable narrative.
>Starts with a retard with a track record of spewing the most retarded narratives he could find on 5ch, that were disproven by absolutely everyone involved in any drama he covered
Good start. Buddha was too kind to him.

>> No.4906033

>>4905565
you know how vtuber/hololive antis feel now? they are now validated that if they raise a big enough stink over one of the girls, either via misinfo or not, cover will pick them over the hololive member.

cover will make their experience miserable enough they want to quit, to the point where "quitting is the best option both for me and hololive".

>> No.4906134
File: 1.11 MB, 1123x1296, 1596874679455.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4906134

>>4905889
>the holos say not to spread blame and hate and to keep positive
>half the board is on insane racist tirades about what to do about the bugmen menace
The ironing of this post.

>> No.4906159

>>4906023
>op aims to do some Illuminati, internet historian type shit with gathering info on this entire conspiracy
>he forgets one important fact
>nihongo wakaranai

>> No.4906172

>>4906134
I didn't mention chinks though

>> No.4906186

>>4906134
Jokes on you I hated china and wanted every chinkoid insect dead even before she said that

>> No.4906205

Ah yes, let's trust Narukami, the guy that claimed 60+ Nijis were graduating the second they were bought by Sony

>> No.4906219
File: 226 KB, 748x1060, E7F63A54-533C-4878-B7B4-4EBE9B05AD88.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4906219

>>4906134
mate, if you want unconditional positivity/ignoring literally everything that’s happened, go to Reddit/discord/twitter/everywhere but here and kiwi

>> No.4906233

>>4906033
Why should i care about what the bugs feel? they will call anything victory.

>> No.4906246

>>4905332
I've been on anger for years before vtubers existed, and I'll be on anger for years after they fade back into irrelevance.

>> No.4906280

>>4906205
someone brought up this point desu you’re late on that
main point is that cover has treated coco like shit

>> No.4906313

>>4906134
If you honestly think that's not PR speak and the talent aren't at least irritated with Cover and pissed off at how an entire section of the fanbase has been taking shits on Coco for a mistake she was utterly ignorant about since September, I got a bridge to sell you.

>> No.4906331

>>4906233
No you shouldn't care about that. But what you SHOULD care about is how Cover cares about the bugs.

>> No.4906443

Cover has failed Coco. I'd rather trust the girls themselves about this than a known liar like Japanese Keemstar. I genuinely believe that in spite of being a shit company that have been directly resposible for Coco's misery, they're been trying to keep her from leaving and certainly haven't been trying to bully her out on purpose.

>> No.4906456

>>4906134
There is one ayame poster worthy of life on this entire planet and it's not you.

>> No.4906461
File: 300 KB, 379x454, 1609037852884.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4906461

>>4900204
you are unironically retarded
as retarded as cover is, at least they are not as retarded as you are
if they banned Coco instantly, there would be a fallout with both holoEN and general english fans, as well as japs angry that they sided with chinks
this way, they pretend that coco just retired by herself. covershills and reddit will slurp it up, JP, who knows but they'll probably respect her wishes etc

>> No.4906574

>>4906331
Not only did cover care about the bugs they place them over their western fanbase, and, per coco quitting, their own talents.

>> No.4906576

>>4902965
if you are repeatedly incompetent with only 1 talent, the same talent that just lost you the chinese market, may it be perhaps that it actually isn't incompetency and instead malice?

>> No.4906589

>>4906443
She has stated pretty clearly now that if she stopped being herself and became the family friendly character they wanted, they'd have been happy to keep her.
Truly a generous, talent driven company. My heart weeps at their dignity, pillars of justice.

>> No.4906611

>>4906461
Congratulations, you made coco fuck off. Guess what? Zhang is still attacking Aqua and wants her to graduate too. Zhang still doesnt care since zhang has been shit on for a year because they didnt let him spam his "SHAME <3 ON <3 YOU<3" for hours on end in every channel

>> No.4906643

>>4906611
Aqua is Zhang's princess.

>> No.4906667

>>4906576
>Only 1 talent
Anon...

>> No.4906706

>>4906331
No i dont fucking care, cause there is nothing i can do even if its true that they try to make her graduate. All i know is coco can no longer do her usual NSFW stream with all the restriction, her usual meme review is getting stale with even reddit calling it boring and she probably dont want to to more of idol shit so its natural she want to graduate.

>> No.4906768

>>4906611
i don't think you get it
the chinks never liked coco, and she never liked them. she never streamed on bilibili. she was also american.
aqua, fubuki, haato, chinks like them.

>> No.4906791

>>4906576
>only 1 talent
You don't even watch hololive

>> No.4906813

>>4900904
those same chat mods modded a bunch of zhangs who went nuclear and banned like 30% of cocos audience

>> No.4906845

>>4906667
>>4906791
>no argument

>> No.4906857
File: 80 KB, 640x640, 87i90lw3hd471.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4906857

>>4905763
>theyre npcs
I always thought it was ironic that they chose something that looks suspiciously like the NPC meme face to represent themselves

>> No.4906869

>>4905370
I have been a member for almost a year now, and It will hit 1 year before she graduates, but I am a 35p first so I prioritize Miko's streams. I am aware of various incidents (though I haven't watched every mengen) but can reasonably attribute them to japanese administrative bureaucracy and cover incompetence re: the quarantine in the hope that the spam wouldn't spread. Coco's position on Hololive has not changed from the beginning, she doesn't want it to fall.

I am 35p first though, so my staying isn't linked to Coco leaving or not. If the worst is confirmed through evidence and it turned out she was discriminated against, I would hate cover management as more than just incompetent fools, but it wouldn't change that I'd follow Miko to the end of the road, which is probably destruction and then indie in that case, as that sort of malicious behavior doesn't simply disappear. And no there is no way Coco would badmouth Calli, no talent would do so openly,

>>4906576
>only 1 talent

Anon...

>> No.4906904

>>4906768
They used to like Fubuki. They don't anymore.

>> No.4906944

>>4906667
>>4906791
Name one Holo who experienced anything close to Coco's mod incident.

>> No.4906950
File: 413 KB, 480x550, 1552405910229.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4906950

>>4904810
Says the man getting upset that not everyone and everything is a seanigger or a chinesenigger or a nigger on a mongoliannigger forum with a board obsessed with niggers of the asian kind.
That post was quite literally a falseflag, not only are you biting it unironically but you're actually revelling in it like a redditor.
>Taiwanese mainlander spotted, better say something mean for karma!
If there's anyone here who should reevaluate their hobbies that person is most definitely you.

>> No.4906977

>>4906944
mel rape
aloe

>> No.4907023

>>4906869
That seems likely for miko, she once said that what she want to in the future is to do something with hololive in 5 years right? or am i just going schizo

>> No.4907024

>>4900103
>conveniently ignores the screencap of the linkedin resume of a chinkoid working for cover as a planning director

Hmm I wonder who is behind this post

>> No.4907033

>>4906904
their animosity is directed solely towards coco
they can forgive others by "the company forced them to do it" and such

>> No.4907154

>>4906977
Should've specified that I meant incidents that are all because of Cover's "incompetence".

>> No.4907196

>>4906134
Yes, if the thots puppeting our waifus understood men they wouldnt have bothered saying something so pointless. the same feature that lets them make money from these men is the same feature that causes men to want to protect them from danger, IE bugmen. Asking the men not to do that is literally like asking vtubing to die overnight. Super naive stuff.

>> No.4907269

Not trusting this guy after the rrats he spread about Kaoru, my man just wanted to play Beyblade...

>> No.4907272

>>4906134
>corporate idols say things which are convenient for their image but also corporate overlords
I seriously hope you do not believe that, but you're absolutely right about the second point.

>> No.4907316

>>4899155
Cherry picking facts, speculating a lot of things from minimal information, and advertising all of this as the absolute truth...The statistical probablity that all of this is true is close to nil. As usual, niggers in /vt/ love to suck up on this shit.

>> No.4907381

>>4907154
mel
aloe

>> No.4907469

>>4907316
i'm sure you posted a similar post on mel's incident

>> No.4907492

>>4906857
This meme isn't even funny, it's sad. Fuck off to Reddit

>> No.4907660

>>4906944
Mel
Aloe
Subaru
Lamy
And then there's the massive amount of problems on every 3D event on every holo despite being a tech company

>> No.4907692

updated

>Mio talk about what happens on Coco
https://youtu.be/pvPk-IiXYRc

>Mio talk about what happens on Coco and Cover
https://youtu.be/ZdxHVJnBANE

Cover Investors
>Mizuho Capital
>owned by 安田善次郎
https://www.mizuhogroup.com/bank

>SMBC Venture Capital
>owned by 宮田浩一
https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/smbc-venture-capital

>DIMENSION
>owned by Ajay Srivastava
http://www.dimensionsonline.com/

>Strive
>owned by 天野佑介
https://strive.vc/en/team

>I-nest Capital
>owned by 山中 卓
https://www.i-nestcapital.com/

>Chiba Dojo
>owned by 内藤 聡
https://chiba-dojo.jp/en/

>Hakuhodo DY Ventures
>owned by 成田純治
https://www.hakuhodody-ventures.co.jp/

>Coco talks about her reasons for leaving (yt policy/idol culture)
https://youtu.be/_ooeKl7Eq5I
>[EN] Coco: So, the question of "Then why can't you tell us why you're graduating" remains.
>[EN] Coco: There is still quite a lot that I can't say, of course.

>[EN] Coco: There have been people who didn't think I'd make it.

>[EN] Coco: When I can't smile anymore, I can't make you guys smile.
>[EN] Coco: The main reason why I can't stay with you guys is because I can't make myself smile anymore.....

>[EN] Coco: There are so many projects I wanted to do but couldn't get around to.

>[EN] Coco: I feel nothing but gratitude to management for creating a place like this for me.
>[EN] Coco: There's no one to blame.

>[EN] Coco: It's just that the direction I wanted to head was different from where management wanted.
>[EN] Coco: It's partly on me, of course. I caused mgmt so much trouble.
>[EN] Coco: I feel sorry about that too.
>[EN] Coco: No, mgmt didn't do anything wrong!
>[EN] Coco: I was thinking, "The fans might think this fun!" and skipped steps, etc.
>[EN] Coco: Haha, you do hear it with bands a lot, right? "We disbanded due to creative differences."

>[EN] Coco:I did work that I thought you guys would love, and I shaved off years of my own life for it.
>[EN] Coco: And it's not like the work will disappear.
>[EN] Coco: This place really, really gave me so much.
>[EN] Coco: I might have gotten a bit too big.

>[EN] Coco: If I didn't graduate, the worst-case would that I would continue be streaming without enjoying it myself.

>[EN] Coco: I know that I'm the kind of person where ppl either love me or hate me.
>[EN] Coco: If there are ppl who want to take advantage of this opportunity to attack me..... I'll still take it as their expression of love for me.

>[EN] Coco: Hololive is a very, very precious place to me.
>[EN] Coco: I don't want it to disappear after I'm gone. I don't want it to be taken down.
>[EN] Coco: I don't think I'll ever be affiliated to any other agencies.

>> No.4907696

>>4904596
Kiryu Coco
Kiryu
Kiru yu
Kill You Coco
Because she's a Yakuza dragon.

>> No.4907700

>>4906944
The Stars...

>> No.4907708

>>4907469
Oh right forgot about that. It's unfortunate that Cover went to ruins and never recovered after such massive incident. Too bad Mel graduated and all the other talents in Hololive too after such incident.

>> No.4907731

edited

>Mio talk about what happens on Coco
https://youtu.be/pvPk-IiXYRc [Embed]

>Suisei talk about what happens on Coco and Cover
https://youtu.be/ZdxHVJnBANE [Embed]

Cover Investors
>Mizuho Capital
>owned by 安田善次郎
https://www.mizuhogroup.com/bank

>SMBC Venture Capital
>owned by 宮田浩一
https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/smbc-venture-capital

>DIMENSION
>owned by Ajay Srivastava
http://www.dimensionsonline.com/

>Strive
>owned by 天野佑介
https://strive.vc/en/team

>I-nest Capital
>owned by 山中 卓
https://www.i-nestcapital.com/

>Chiba Dojo
>owned by 内藤 聡
https://chiba-dojo.jp/en/

>Hakuhodo DY Ventures
>owned by 成田純治
https://www.hakuhodody-ventures.co.jp/

>Coco talks about her reasons for leaving (yt policy/idol culture)
https://youtu.be/_ooeKl7Eq5I [Embed]
>[EN] Coco: So, the question of "Then why can't you tell us why you're graduating" remains.
>[EN] Coco: There is still quite a lot that I can't say, of course.

>[EN] Coco: There have been people who didn't think I'd make it.

>[EN] Coco: When I can't smile anymore, I can't make you guys smile.
>[EN] Coco: The main reason why I can't stay with you guys is because I can't make myself smile anymore.....

>[EN] Coco: There are so many projects I wanted to do but couldn't get around to.

>[EN] Coco: I feel nothing but gratitude to management for creating a place like this for me.
>[EN] Coco: There's no one to blame.

>[EN] Coco: It's just that the direction I wanted to head was different from where management wanted.
>[EN] Coco: It's partly on me, of course. I caused mgmt so much trouble.
>[EN] Coco: I feel sorry about that too.
>[EN] Coco: No, mgmt didn't do anything wrong!
>[EN] Coco: I was thinking, "The fans might think this fun!" and skipped steps, etc.
>[EN] Coco: Haha, you do hear it with bands a lot, right? "We disbanded due to creative differences."

>[EN] Coco:I did work that I thought you guys would love, and I shaved off years of my own life for it.
>[EN] Coco: And it's not like the work will disappear.
>[EN] Coco: This place really, really gave me so much.
>[EN] Coco: I might have gotten a bit too big.

>[EN] Coco: If I didn't graduate, the worst-case would that I would continue be streaming without enjoying it myself.

>[EN] Coco: I know that I'm the kind of person where ppl either love me or hate me.
>[EN] Coco: If there are ppl who want to take advantage of this opportunity to attack me..... I'll still take it as their expression of love for me.

>[EN] Coco: Hololive is a very, very precious place to me.
>[EN] Coco: I don't want it to disappear after I'm gone. I don't want it to be taken down.
>[EN] Coco: I don't think I'll ever be affiliated to any other agencies.

>> No.4907735

>>4906869
Japanese in general aren't really incompetent. I never really think the whole "never attribute to malice what can be attributed to incompetence" concept applies to the Japanese because they have 気遣い as one of the core tenet on how to act in society and their language relies on previous contexts and what's unspoken.

Remember anon, this is a culture that values collectivism over individualism. You can't be a collectivist and push your own individuality aside without the ability to read the room (also why 2ch is popular in JP because everyone can use 本音 instead of 建前)

Whatever you hear when the Japanese talk seriously, you need to discern whether that 建前 aligns with their actual 本音 and what they actually want to convey. Not just "translating words". Everyone can do that.

It's easier for me to talk to you now knowing that you understand JP, You don't just not invite an employee to a 忘年会 party. That doesn't happen unless said person is being exclusioned in purpose.

The very first incident that strike me as being weird is actually how that Taiwan Asacoco broadcast even allowed to air in the first place.

The context of the time is that (if I'm not mistaken here) Asacoco is going to be reviewed by the management. If Asacoco is pre-reviewed how did the mention of Taiwan was missed by that management person.

Coco is half American so it's plausible for her to not be aware of Taiwan status in China, also average Japanese people her age group just in general aren't that aware of it either.

But as an international company worker, they would be. I find that odd. And then when Coco was not invited to 忘年会 event on the main channel, that's enough for me to ascribe 排斥運動 rrat that Narukami later confirmed.

>And no there is no way Coco would badmouth Calli
Yeah I got duped into watching Coco's Late May 59 minutes membership video going through early Asacocos just to find that part and it wasn't there. Got duped by a 4chan rrat basically.

I understand incompetence are everywhere in the US anon, but in Japan, average Japanese that works parttime through their highschool knows how to shut that shit down.

"Incompetence" is a concept that's easy to accept for westerners because you have "innocent until proven guilty" perspective. Japanese perspective is closer to "assumption until clarification arrives"..

>> No.4907769

>>4907708
>hurf durf you're rrat
>no we're not
>well we dont care cause it pays to be evil anyway, haha suck it!
epic victory shillanon. we are in awe of your rapier wit.

>> No.4907774

>>4907708
holy cope

>> No.4907787

>>4907023
Yes she is very connected to Hololive and her fanbase there after the trials she went through to build up her fanbase, she isn't lying when she says it is her life, she has no other prospects like Coco. She will not quit until the destruction of the company, at which point she'd either join another company or (i hope) make a successful indie go. Her strength is her streaming anyways these days, so I think she's built up enough confidence to make a go of it with her personality and those who would follow her, as her fanbase is pretty loyal.

>> No.4907811

>>4907692
there are actually people who read this shit and think
>yeah this person was treated right. no malarky going on here, nope.

>> No.4907824

>>4907787
'unlike coco' I mean

>> No.4907851

>>4907811
reddit consensus said cover good and coco is happy to leave so we should not do anything about anything ever and if you criticize the corpo you're an anti

>> No.4907865
File: 64 KB, 800x800, 1597236564411.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4907865

>>4907769
>>4907774
>hurr durr Narukami hold so much power
>these aren't rrats, these are the truth!
>cover is ruined now!
>hololive will burn to the ground!
>soon!
>soon...

>> No.4907875

>>4907731
and of course chinks are too dumb to delete their posts.
>>4907735
It doesn't apply to any culture.
The people who say this shit are egotistical sheeple who think despite breaking tons of laws with their friends that the people in charge of them could never pull of anything of a similar or greater caliber. In short it became profitable for governments and businesses to pretend every wrong they commit is an accident.
>boys will be boys
is now >governments/corporations will be governments/corporations

>> No.4907913

>>4907865
>btfoed so hard you're forced to invent another strawman to kick down.
thanks for the free win and (you) chink chong, now stop posting my dyke

>> No.4907914

>>4907851
The People's Republic of Reddit

>> No.4907945

>>4907865
>noooo mel didn't actually get harrassed she were lying to make narukami leaks legit!!!!

>> No.4908007

Seeing holoniggers turn on nrkm now that he goes against their beloved black company is fucking hillarious.

>> No.4908020

>>4907851
>>4907811
No you guys can still think "cover is bad, blablabla" and go away
I only list out what holos said before, cover's investors and *what did coco tell her fans*

information only

but at least give me some rrat with evidence, don't be a lazy zhang or silly cracker

>> No.4908035
File: 324 KB, 960x960, 1615009881671.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4908035

>>4907913
rrats will always defend the rrat king. Good thing this thread and other rrat threads are containments for shitstains like you. So sure, you win. Literally everyone else doesn't give a shit about these claims.

>> No.4908043

>>4907735
I'm not sure you understand what the New Year's stream was. It's not a 忘年会, it's a 年越し番組. It's a variety special, it's more work than a celebration.

>> No.4908084

>>4907945
The narukami "leak" was just a leak to the public, mel was the one who told him, she told narukami so that he reveals it and gets attention to it, that's the only leak he got right because the talent herself told him, every other leak was either completely made up or one truth and a gigantic narrative along with it

>> No.4908100

>>4908035
>Literally everyone else doesn't give a shit about these claims
https://twitter.com/hirox246/status/1402937416403636226

>> No.4908152

>>4908084
>b-but the leak was only right because he had insider information!!!111
>b-but he never has insider information, only 5ch rrats!!!!!11
make up your mind you retarded redditor.

>> No.4908188

>>4908084
Thanks, now I'll assume that Coco herself was the leaker.

>> No.4908223

>>4908020
theres no need for evidence. The rrat is perfect because if it's true, it will be inevitably obvious, and if its fake, it will also be just as obvious. This isn't something you can memory hole. either cover intends to do marketing of gacha in china or they dont.

>> No.4908258

>>4908035
>thread filled with your shilling
>10 threads up
>get the same salty comment about the same video
>in every thread
>but no one cares alright
yeah you dont care alright. you're still up doing damage control for the one thread I made spreading like this. 1chingchong has been deposited into your account.

>> No.4908326

>>4907787
As a soratomo this is a feeling i can understand very well, if she goes i will follow if i can, much as i hate the incompetence shown by cover, i hate fags who naively says that they all should quit and start anew with avatars and all the shit necessary even more.

>> No.4908366

>>4908223
If they don't start trying to market their gatcha in China but do start regaining permissions for muse dash and acer sponsorship etc. then the rrat is still simultaneously alive and dead.

>> No.4908421

Since you people like drama chaser so much here's Buddha shitting on Narukami while calling Cover management as incompetent.
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm38862293

>> No.4908454

>>4908421
buddha literally has zero insider information.
zero.
never has, never will.

>> No.4908490

>>4905555
>Cover's ejected her from the bubble she's out for good and has to keep all those friendships and relationships strictly off-stream.
That's exactly what's gonna happen, holos confirmed that, off stream ok, don't mention her as Coco(after graduation)
So you can imagine K-on won't be able to collab with any holo, even if she revive her 3d avatar

>> No.4908504

>>4908421
You mean the schizo who keeps making anti Meiro videos for an entire year

>> No.4908511

>>4908043
Do you really think Coco got invited to the afterparty if she didn't get invited to the New Year's work event? kek.

I mean yeah, they may not have a party right after 7 hours straight of working but everyone works in Year End day and not her, and then she outwardly said "she didn't know and she wasn't invited".

That's very confrontational of her to say that publicly and very absurd for Cover to not get her for at least 1 minute in that 7 hours or, make up some 建前 reason why Coco couldn't attend.They just did not tell Coco, and then Coco said "I didn't know". For me that was it. Narukami just validated what I already assumed.

It's more unfortunate, tragic and sad. Cover is not fully at fault here, Coco is pushing every lines that can be pushed too, knowing she's really loved.

I feel like it's more of a clash between the old and the new where had Taiwan Asacoco did not happen, we would have a very different 2021 with Coco. Coco got screwed by that Taiwan incident mostly and that accelerated what could been avoided.

I'd wager 50-50 Coco could win the internal faction clash and continue pushing the line and Hololive popularity had Taiwan not happened. It's just too big of a controversy in the end.

>> No.4908523
File: 208 KB, 1920x1080, Like i give a shit[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fz77msl.mp3].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4908523

>>4908421

>> No.4908577

>>4908084
>>4908152
anon...?

>> No.4908624

>>4908523
I miss the in a nutshell videos.

>> No.4908664

>>4907033
Fubuki legit hates the bugmen for what they're doing to Coco. She stood by Coco immediately and probably doesn't give a shit about the money she lost from chinks.

>> No.4908671

>>4908490
Tragic. I was half-hoping she'd get the Pochi/Ui treatment where they go easy on indies who already have a connection to the company.

>> No.4908683

>>4908421
You mean the bitch who faked a copyright strike to yeet narukami?

>> No.4908737

>>4907735
Pretty much every country on earth acts collectivistic with other people in mind all the time. Only a few western countries think it's ok for everyone to do whatever they want then wonder why niggers are burning their cities

>> No.4908748
File: 139 KB, 960x414, 1623250177223.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4908748

Hey, at least Cover keeps its promises....
and a little edit from me
https://files.catbox.moe/mdocnp.mp4

>> No.4908763

>>4906134
china is literally the enemy of mankind

>> No.4908766

>>4908490
Pretty sure Coco clarified that she's allowed to be mentioned after graduation.

>> No.4908805

>>4908020
>but at least give me some rrat with evidence
There's no need. Like I said earlier in the thread, there is NO scenario where Cover is completely innocent. Even if you're a complete retard in denial plugging his ears and screaming that Coco left to do her own thing, you have to ask yourself WHY she'd walk from a well-paying gig with all her friends.
If anything the burden is on YOU to provide a single plausible scenario where Cover is not hostile, inept, or just plain stupid.

>> No.4908808

>>4908766
you're wrong.
kanata said she's not allowed to mention coco after retirement.

>> No.4908852

>>4907735
>The very first incident that strike me as being weird is actually how that Taiwan Asacoco broadcast even allowed to air in the first place.

Oh shit I just remembered that after Kanata's suicide Asacoco coco mentioned that rules got more strict and they had to he reviewed everyday which is part of the reason why Coco eventually stopped it. Now the rrat that Coco was framed makes some more sense.

>> No.4908889

>>4908808
She can mention coco as in the vtuber and what she did as a vtuber, she can't mention what she does after like hanging out with her

>> No.4908950

>>4907735
This was actually an insightful read even without the context of hololive

>> No.4909036

>>4908889
well, there is a loophole, holos can reffer to their private firends, family but without naming them, so for example she can mention her as "the friend", or create a nickname for her, but in case of Coco it will be obvious, still, that's a posibility

>> No.4909058

>>4905332
Depression.

>> No.4909098

>ctrl + f liver
>10 matches
>close nijinigger thread

>> No.4909104

>>4908805
you are talking with Cover shill, that is blind to the Coco treatment by the company after taiwan incident, also it's pretty ironic when Cover stating something like this
>>4908748
and here we are.

>> No.4909304

>>4908852
Yeah I wanted to put that on my post too.

In isolation, I could accept that management people that review her Asacoco's missed the Taiwan mention. It could happen by accident. It's an early morning show after all.

But then their actions after that incident makes it look like they ignore Coco. Regardless of whether that very first incident was a frame job or an unfortunate coincidence, the follow up actions seems deliberate. Then Narukami put out his rrat and things just lined up with his rrat..

>> No.4909595

>>4909304
The only problem here is the lack of concrete evidence other than actions, before and after taiwan incident that can be interpreted as incompetence, i interpret it as incompetence caused by malice, and the most infuriating thing is Cover will likely get out clear from all this debacle.

>> No.4909632

>>4854255
So the chink insider rrat was right.

>> No.4909721

>>4906443
They would never lie right?

>> No.4909809

>>4908223
>>4908805
>NO NEED FOR EVIDENCE WHATEVER I BELIEVE IS 100% TRUE
LMAO the absolute STATE of retards nowadays

>> No.4909920

>>4908805
opinion discarded then

>> No.4910017

>>4909809
>no need for literacy my reee is 100% all I need

>> No.4910026

>>4909721
Keemstar would never lie right?

>> No.4910055

>>4909036
She'll probably be "Housemate" or "wife" but I thought Coco said she wouldn't stay at Holohouse permanently. If Kanata needs a new roommate, who would it be? Rushia? Fubuki?

>> No.4910083

>>4910017
>let me post my retarded rage-fueled opinions with no evidence and call anyone that doesn't agree with them illiterate

>> No.4910149

>>4906443
the only reasons why they would want to keep her in hololive is money she brings solely from sc's,merch and attantion. But you can be sure that even if they managed to convince her to stay the treatment she was getting past 10 months wouldn't change.
and don't bring me "but the collab ban was lifted" couse you know why.

>> No.4910220

>>4910055
i don't care i'm leaving hololive behind on the 1st of july

>> No.4910236

>>4910083
yep thats exactly what you're doing you illiterate non sequitor spouting faggot.

>> No.4910354

>>4903693
desu we're probably heading to a kinetic war with China very soon so you may actually get your chance

>> No.4910385

>>4901466
>Cover investors
Some of them are not listed in their website, some major shareholders are from Taiwan and Hong Kong.
Proxy.

>> No.4910426

>>4904677
Some of those infos need to be brought, you can't search for those major shareholders name online.
You need to buy them from Credit Score data sites.

>> No.4910501

>>4909809
So are you going to give us a single possible scenario where Cover is clean or are you just going to keep posting /v/ arguments?

>> No.4910609

>>4901099
Checked based
Money follow

You are /pol/ forever

>> No.4910640
File: 2.33 MB, 1357x1920, Day 20.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4910640

>>4899657
>Cover has no Chinese investors!

>>4900024
>Cover only has a few Chinese investors, with only one of them being major!

inb4
>Okay Cover has several Chinese investors, but they don't hold enough sway to cause by decisions like this!

>> No.4910650

>>4900763
she mad bro

>> No.4910664 [DELETED] 
File: 572 KB, 1174x1000, 1615358414173.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4910664

>>4904816
>Picking sides when both are evil
>Not just getting jabs in on either side when able

>> No.4910671

>>4900522
bbs nga

>> No.4910702

>>4910640
I dont think those are chink shills, most probably cover corp's cybertrooper from reddick.
They are trying too hard to please their INVESTORS lmao.

>> No.4910752

>>4901099
So what do you propose? Because we all know "Vote With Your Wallet" doesn't work since most of their money comes from mentally ill whales anyway. And Reddit is already in full Just Be Positive :^) mode so this issue is almost completely swept under the rug at this point.

>> No.4910762 [DELETED] 

>>4899986
Can we get a version of ((())) but for Chinese companies?
Like \\\BD Manager///, \\\Business Development Manager///, \\\Business Developer Asia///, \\\Neowiz Games China///, etc.

>> No.4910787

>>4910640
>Cover has no Chinese in management!
>>4854255
>Cover only has a few Chinese in management, and this one has latin alphabets in their name!

>okay theres several Chinese in management, but blah blah blah

Same story here.

>> No.4910804

>>4904816
Sorry to break it to you Xiao but the whole world hates China, not just your Amerimutt boogeyman

>> No.4910807

And to this day, dumbfucks are still defending Cover Corp, wake up already jesus fucking christ, you guys forgot that shithole of a company removed tons of archives from the member's youtube channel?

>> No.4910829

>>4910640
Kekked

>> No.4910933

I wanna fucking vomit when i think about what's gonna happen after Coco leaves, fucking nothing, Cover will get out of this without any scratch.

>> No.4910958

>>4903693
Join the military, war with China within the next ten years is pretty much unavoidable.

>> No.4911075

>>4910958
I strongly doubt it since ultimately the US and China are on the same page regarding most things.
This is just a big fake Cold War.

>> No.4911164

>>4910807
Ogey

>> No.4911198

>>4911075
The US is a falling empire and China is the rising one. Historically this has always lead to war between them. China is also completely fucked in several ways from demographics, water to housing and they know this. They need to gather as much power and as strong of a foothold as possible within this decade.

China is also pursuing a far more hostile direction in recent years and has massively invested in its military, particularly cruise missiles, nukes and the navy in general.

The Taiwan question also must be answered and. To the CCP this is a question of when not if.
The US is also starting to fully shape its military to combat China and make massive preparations towards this. I doubt they will wait long enough that China can truly threaten the US mainland.

>> No.4911254

>>4911198
The whole world is itching for a war with China not just the US. India, Austrailia, Japan, China has basically pissed off all of it's neighbors except for maybe Russia.

>> No.4911323

>>4911198
zhang

>> No.4911349

>>4911254
Yep.
The main point however is that in real geopolitical terms, war between the two is something that both sides sees as the best option when the situation develeps far enough. For China this is essentially when they have enough strength to invade Taiwan and have complete area denial in at least the first island chain so that US ships can't enter. Or when the situation back home deteriorates enough that decisive action is needed.

>> No.4911459

>>4911075
>>4911198

Kinda getting of topic but if you're interested in realpolitiks check out Caspian report as well as Good times Bad times

>> No.4911559
File: 2.11 MB, 1920x1080, Suisei.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4911559

>>4911459
>Good times Bad times

>> No.4912119

カバー株式会社
ディレクター 盧明徳
THAT IS A CHINK.
I REPEAT.
THAT IS A CHINK.
A CHINK IS IN THE DIRECTOR POSITION.

>> No.4912462

>>4899986
That's A-Chan.

>> No.4912498 [DELETED] 

>>4912462
https://th.wantedly.com/companies/cover-corp/members
>>4912119

>> No.4912610

>>4906857
The fucking gall of a dumbass that made this, fucking hell.

>> No.4912826
File: 6 KB, 216x233, pain.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4912826

All I really wanna know: what the fuck should a viewer do now? Say that Coco was really strangled out of the company by management, then what can someone who still wants to support the talents themselves do? >support their roommate face it anons, besides EN,ASMR chuubas and Coco, none of them have exactly well-known roommates. I guess the thing that sucks is that the core reason this happened is management is absolute dogshit at damage control and outright malicious in certain cases(Coco,Gen 5 jannie bullshit,Mel,ect) and with the way things are going management will get away with it. The whole house of cards in Cover is gonna fall and theres not a single fucking thing we can do to help,shit sucks. I really want to believe that the girls will use this as a lesson to band together, to support each other in tough times cause managment sure as shit won't, but their autism will stop them, they'll all drift apart and slowly but surely graduate thanks to antis and management... It hurts...

>> No.4912946

>>4912826
Send your opinion on their contact form on their website. At least you could do.

>> No.4913007

>>4912826
>The whole house of cards in Cover is gonna fall
It won't fall, don't worry. If it fall, it will fall with the whole industry so don't worry.
>I really want to believe that the girls will use this as a lesson to band together
The nuance of Narukami's rrat and the girls zasudan has revealed, they did that and they are still powerless to help Coco. - This is actually the most tragic part in all this. They lost

>what the fuck should a viewer do now?
What I did was checking whether they have side contents or not at the moment (something I never, ever did). My YT algorithm is very clean and I never got recommended their pasts or side contents (mostly because I don't check clips really).
But then yesterday I just trackdown their side contents. I'll just support them through their side contents if it's possible, and if it isn't possible then I'kll just continue what I've been doing, Watch them normally.

>> No.4913186

>>4909809
this is what happens when you post only to fight and lose track of what you’re arguing about, folks.

>> No.4913191

Is there anything stopping Holos from simply leaving Cover and pooling their money to form their own company and reincarnate?
I think I'd instantly nut if FBK became the CEO of a bunch of poached Hololive talents.

>> No.4913249
File: 407 KB, 2000x969, 6A00B3F1-31C0-4311-8932-BC02C3BA7817.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
4913249

>>4909098
good we have enough retards anyways

>> No.4913274

>>4913191
>Is there anything stopping Holos from simply leaving Cover and pooling their money to form their own company and reincarnate?
Japanese industry, any industry, doesn't work like that. This is not Freedom land.
Nobody is stopping them to do that but when they do that no established partners would work with out of perceived loyalty and seniority to Cover that exist first.

>> No.4913326

>>4909595
they are gonna get out clear - anything against the narrative that coco left on her own volition gets deleted/hivemind’d on Reddit and other main outlets, so as long as cover stays out of china, no one’s gonna care except for shitters here past two months. I’m honestly hoping cover fucks up even more and wakes the community up to what’s been happening IE partner with a Chinese company or some shit so people realize

>> No.4913388

>>4910083
>let me stick my fingers into my ears and pretend none of this has any truth or at least is a valid discussion to have
>coco left on her own terms and anyone who criticizes cover is an anti
>anyone who criticizes cover is an anti
>la la la la

>> No.4913397

>>4912119
shut the fuck up eop

>> No.4913451

>>4913397
こいつ最高にバカ

>> No.4913530

>>4904882
Have they posted multiple translated announcements after the incident?

>> No.4913607

>>4913274
>established partners
What would that entail? Once they have character rigs can't they just play games and collect Superchat money?

>> No.4913619

>>4913530
Never in Simplified Chinese.
Never.
Go check yourself on their website or even twitter.

>> No.4913700

>>4913607
Yagoo could probably split and it might work. might, depends on backroom deals. But if Choco+Coco+FBK split and just fucking make a production house like this is Freedom Land they won't be able to stream shit other than zatsudan.
>can't they just play games
They need to ask for license to stream from the publisher as a corp. That's why Mori doesn't stream Persona or only Miko stream Spiderman.

>> No.4913767

>>4913700
>They need to ask for license to stream from the publisher as a corp.
I thought that problem was exclusive to Hololive since they always made such a big deal of it. How does, say, VOMS handle it?

>> No.4913855

>>4913767
I wonder about that too. My random guess, they don't consider Gyari an agency because what does VOMS do other than streams? Do they do concerts and other significant money-making stuffs outside streaming?
I really wonder about that actually.
No it's not Hololive specific. Nijisanji had to ask too. And they used to always asked before they get into troubles, Hololive the other way around kek.

>> No.4914409

>>4913619
I'm talking about if they've posted multiple translated announcements on their website after the incident, whether it be English, Indonesian, or Chinese.

>> No.4914431

>>4914409
In English and Traditional Chinese.

>> No.4916600

>>4903567
I really doubt miko is the whistleblower, pekora and miko are probably few of the people MOST loyal to yagoo out of everyone, probably even more than sora

>> No.4916665

>>4899502
Name two times he was wrong,
I’ll wait

>roa

He was right about roa lol

>> No.4916702

>>4899746
Why is fubuki and ayama or korone or akirose an idol then?

Some holos are literally married
Some

>> No.4916755

>>4899804
>>4899776
>>4899746
>>4899657
>>4899502


>REEEEEEE NOOO NONONO STOP NO LISTEN HEESS KEEMSTAR KEEMSTAR KEEEEEMSTAR REEEEE KEEMSTAR BAD KEEMSTAR JAPANESE KEEEEEMSTAR KEEMSTAR

>> No.4916778

>>4900608
Kill yourself newfag, liver is the real term for them its been like this since 2016

>> No.4916847

>>4916702
Spill it

>> No.4916929

>>4905686
Newfags are retarded, livers has always been the term since 2016

>> No.4916954

>>4906643
Yeah they want her to graduate so she can stream on bilibili

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action