[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 22 KB, 911x504, sfsfdghdghdgh.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
52494495 No.52494495 [Reply] [Original]

Hello /vt/, I require your copypastas. For you can see, my collection needs some expanding.

>> No.52494572

>>52494495
can you show me the cock termination copypasta

>> No.52494574

>>52494495
Here's one:

Luka Doncic is Devin Booker father

>> No.52494620

Kill kfpcucks. Behead kfpcucks. Roundhouse kick a kfpcuck into the concrete. Slam dunk a kfpcuck into the trashcan. Crucify filthy kfpcucks. Defecate in a kfpcucks food. Launch kfpcucks into the sun. Stir fry kfpcucks in a wok. Toss kfpcucks into active volcanoes. Urinate into a kfpcucks gas tank. Judo throw kfpcucks into a wood chipper. Twist kfpcucks heads off. Report kfpcucks to the IRS. Karate chop kfpcucks in half. Curb stomp pregnant kfpcucks. Trap kfpcucks in quicksand. Crush kfpcucks in the trash compactor. Liquefy kfpcucks in a vat of acid. Eat kfpcucks. Dissect kfpcucks. Exterminate kfpcucks in the gas chamber. Stomp kfpcucks skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate kfpcucks in the oven. Lobotomize kfpcucks. Mandatory abortions for kfpcucks. Grind kfpcuck fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown kfpcucks in fried chicken grease. Vaporize kfpcucks with a ray gun. Kick old kfpcucks down the stairs. Feed kfpcucks to alligators. Slice kfpcucks with a katana.

>> No.52494669
File: 999 KB, 787x817, 1656748699518088.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52494495
Anya is Japanese and is actually YAGOO secret child. The entire Hololive Project is actually just a ruse so that he can support her without his wife become wiser to the whole affair. In fact, the entire country of Indonesia is only YAGOO fabrication for this ruse. All the HoloID members are actually just some random immigrant he grabbed off the street and told to pretend to be some chuuba of some fictitious country. Those bahasa you hear the "HoloID" spoke sometimes? Just some random unintelligible noise. The random Indonesian comment in chat? Just some Cover staff. Those people claiming to be Indonesian on /vt/ and other parts of the internet? Also Cover staff.
Wake up people.
You have been fooled by the greatest mastermind of them all.
YAGOD

>> No.52494682

Post your copypasta folder as a catbox zip, then we talk.

>> No.52495497
File: 17 KB, 371x247, 1686145108233502.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>52494682
https://files.catbox.moe/yr5ppi.rar
Here you go.

>> No.52495553

>>52495497
goat

>> No.52495564

Always remember that everything they say is about sex. If a holo mentions her brother, it's a sex partner. If its a friend, it's a sex partner. If she seems happy, it means she had sex. If she is sad, she didnt have sex, but then she had double sex. If a holo is going to the toilet, shes actually going to have quick sex. If she went on a date with another holo, they actually went to have sex. If she fails on a puzzle in a game, its because she is having sex right now and is being distracted. Table smash? Not a fist but it's her hitting the table, because she's having sex. Did she oversleep a stream? Sex. She was having sex and couldnt stop. If she starts a guerilla stream it's because she's having sex right now, but wants to be risky with viewers. Whenever a holo takes a break, its not because shes tired. You know why she takes a break from streaming? To have SEX. Whenever a holo talks about her family, shes actually talking about her sex roleplay she had. The story of a journey with her mother or father? Sex roleplay. She actually had sex. Whenever she laughs, cries or hiccups, whenever she humu humus or thanks someone during a collab, whenever she gets big numbers or is being bullied she's actually having SEX at that very moment. Not only that, but everything is actually a keyword for sex. Thanks for the aka supa = thank you for the sex
Im tired this week = im tired from the sex, but ill have more sex
Im planning a collab = Im planning to have sex
Oh sorry, that was just my family in the background = oh im having SEX right now
Thank you for all the support everyone = thanks for all the sex im having right now.
It all revolves around sex. All holos, every single one, have sex every day, every hour, every moment. Every single narrative, every single noise she lets out is because of sex. The sex she is having. All holos read these threads and theyre here right now. All while having sex. They keep having technical difficulties because they have so much sex, it fries electronics in their room. Theres so much sex happening in their room that the sex waves cause Youtube datacenter to malfunction. Every yab moment is because they cant stop having sex to think straight.

>> No.52495939

>>52494495
>no pepeloni pasta
this dumbass

>> No.52496330

Might as well start posting the ones I have.

Yooooooo. I want to have sex with Amelia fuck me Watson. Aggghhhhhh. I want Amelia Watson to ground pound on my cock until it looks like it was ripped straight off of thanos himself. Aggghhh. I’m gonna cum in my Amelia Watson cum sock until it becomes a living creature. Ahhhgggghhggggggggggghhh. Ameliasaaaaaaaaa. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhh. Fuckkk. Amelia o want to fuck you so bad. Guhhhhhhh. Ughhhhhhhhh. I want to cum in Amelia’s time traveling pussy until it overflows so much that it has to be put into alternate timeline versions of her. Fuckkkkkkk. I’m cumming on this photo so much right now. I think my phone my break from all the cum on the phone. Let me print it out. I’m gonna have to get a new screen protector tho. God Amelia please I need you to ground pound my cock now. I want you to crush my cock with your gigantic ass. Pleeeassssseeee. Amelia I need your sex nowwwwwe. I’m gonna impregnate Amelia with so many children at once she’ll have to make new timelines to store all the new Amelias in. Ahhhh yessssss. Fuckkkkkkk. God her ass is so fucking hot. I’m masturbating and cumming so hard it’s gonna cause an earthquake. My family has already drowned in the cum but I can’t stop. She’s so fucking hot gods. Aggghhhhh. I need Amelia to suffocate me to death with her thighs so badly. Aggghhhhhhhh. Amelia’s perfectly toned feet yesssssssd. She’s so sexy fuck. I need her to push my face in with her fat sweaty toes. Holy shit. Holy shit. I don’t think I’ll be able to stop. This is too much. My entire life is gonna be devoted to masturbating to Amelia. This is my life when I don’t get sex with Amelia pleassse. Amelia I need your pussy to wrap my cock in eternal sex right now. I need to put babies in Amelia god I need to right now. I don’t care about anything else. I don’t care about school. I don’t need food. I don’t need water. I don’t even need air. All I need is sex with Amelia for the rest of eternity. Even if I’m dead by then my ghost will return to complete the unfinished business of having constant sex with Amelia Watson. I’ll probably have to make up for the lost time too so I’ll fuck her in other timelines too. I’m every timeline there will be a single constant. And that constant will be me having constant fucking sex with Amelia Watson. Godddddd. Fuckkkkk. There is no end. Infinite universes will have to be created in order to satiate our limitless lust. For the amount of cum I will generate will transcend the current limits of our existence. It will be a never ending cycle of me and Amelia fucking and creating new universes just to store all the cum. But then those universes will contain me and Amelia fucking forcing more to exist. Resulting in an endless cycle of cumming and sex. Pleasuring Amelia’s deep pink pussy. Past even the end of time itself. The human race will have no reason to continue reproducing. Because we’ll produce enough children to where it can continue on. There will be wars between the people and the children of me and Amelia. But they can never win. For our army is unending. Within seconds. All that exists will be our descendants and the two of us wildly embracing and fucking each other like it’s the last time we’ll ever breath. Ughhhhhh. Fuckkkkk. Amelia yesssssss. Your pusssssyyyyyy is so fucking hotttt yesss.

>> No.52496427

I wish I had Doctor Strange-esque reality bending powers. Then when I have sex with her I would rip all my past orgasms out of their place in the timeline and insert them into that moment, just so that I could experience all pleasure and each orgasm I've ever had at the same time, but with her. Between her tits, between her thighs, in her pussy, in her mouth, between her cheeks, between her arms and sides, in her butthole, grinding against her, getting a BJ, everything! Shards of versions of past me all experiencing every inch of her juicy little body with my penis while all the sensations are sent to my brain.

In that moment, I want my whole brain to adapt itself to feeling pleasure from Miko's body. All my past memories, my dreams and wishes, most of my higher reasoning capabilities, my capacity for hunger and thirst. All completely overtaken by physical sensations, lust, and the eye-sight I need to see her tight body. My whole being reduced to a feeling-pleasure-from-miko's-body machine.

When I, or any of my shards, get close to cumming, I would rewind time a few minutes just to experience Miko her longer. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, each time ripping moments from the previous timeloops out of place and into the new timeloop. With this ever growing, all-consuming feeling of pleasure, I would just keep rewinding that moment for Aeons. I would remember nothing but lust, pleasure, Miko's body shape, the way she feels, and a burning, infinitely compelling desire for more. Until the sensations would not just be out of this world, but beyond the ability of any single timeline to contain it. The whole universe would be consumed and replaced by this singularity of infinite pleasure.

All of this would go on until I finally falter, and let it all go. I would lose my remaining sense of self and become one with the sensations. I would experience nothing but every little bit of Miko's sexy body. I would experience infinite orgasms through my infinite shards.

My whole mind and soul would shatter, and her body would become my new reality. THE new reality. An Infinite, Eternal Goddess - not made out of matter, energy, soul, or magic - but made of lust. She would emanate the pure Pleasure, which is me. And I would be nothing but Pleasure, and All of the Pleasure. And just like Light is intimately related to the Source from which It shines, so would I and Miko be together for ever.

From this Divine unity would spring a new Pleroma. A new Heaven and Earth. Her eternally impregnated Womb would create countless gods, spirits and mortals who'd inhabit the new Cosmos. Even after tales of Our primordial Fuckening would've faded to legends and myths, every being would remain with a wordless, immutable understanding of this Divine act echoing inside the deepest depths of their being. An understanding that would compel them to eternally seek out and unite with their Divine Mother. Just like their Father did, countless ages past.

>> No.52496464

OP do you have the Ame schizo, the one that keeps dreaming about her lmao

>> No.52496721

I had a strange dream during my morning nap.

In the dream, I was going to play some games in my room, not thinking of anything special. But as I walked in, there I saw Haachama, all naked and on all fours and smiling. She was surrounded by a few baskets of cleaned dry laundry. When I saw her, I was so confused, like how did she get into my room, how long has she been in my room? Did we know each other? And yet, the dream insists that we did know each other and we had a sexual relationship.

I didn't think twice to get undressed. As I was undressing, Haachama invitedly opened her mouth widely, revealing her wet inards of her mouth. I was tempted. I whip out my dick and inserted it into her mouth. Strange thing is, she was willing to suck on it like a lollipop. As I rub my head onto her lips, I heard my mom approaching. I was about to cum, but the urgency to hide was more important.

I told Haachama to hide in the closet. She got up and entered the closet as I was getting dressed. The sound of the footsteps got closer, but Haachama managed to hide and I was fully clothed just in time. Then my mom entered my room, all confused why I'm sitting down under the computer table. Luckily, she didn't ask questions.

But to my discomfort, she was lingering in the room for a while looking for her lingerie. As she was scouring around the baskets, she hold out a red bra onto me. The red bra wasn't hers.

I was shocked and felt all tensed because she found out I brought a girl into my room.

Then, I woke up.

>> No.52496757

>>52494495
Wasn't there a Rushia shower one that used to be pretty popular?

>> No.52496780

>>52496464
Jesus fuck I unironically want to be babied by Amelia Watson. The other night I had the most euphoric dream. I was a young boy and I was lost and then the Myth girls found me. Ame crouched down to my level and cradled my head in her hands telling me that everything would be okay. She then told the girls that she would take care of me. She took me home to her house and showed me her streaming setup. I started crying again because I missed my mom, but she told me that she would be my new mommy. She then laid down on her bed and pulled me on top of her. The view I had as I straddled her delicate waist just below her beautiful chest was amazing. Her face was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, and her smile was radiant. She pulled me close and held me right to her chest. The smell was so calming, and the softness of her breasts made me feel at home. I looked up at her face and asked her if I could kiss her. She obliged. It started as a simple peck, but I needed more, and more. I know my brain could've given me more, but unfortunately I woke up. I looked over at my sleeping wife, and felt resentment for her as I knew that she would never be able to give me the pleasure that Ame did in my dream. I haven't been able to get her out of my head. I miss her.

>> No.52496895

I enter the building I call "home"

"Hello darling" says Mio almost immadietly after I had entered

"Hello" I answer, it has only been 3 weeks, why is she calling me darling already? It makes me uncomfortable

Mio sits on an old Couch that was already there when I bought the apartment. I decided to analyze from head to toe because I felt uneasy. She wäre her normal chill clothes, she didn't really sit on the Couch when lookibg closer, she kinda sunk in itwith her hands on her stomach and ears kinda Floppy. Her tail was was still wrapped around her thigh, and she was looking so stunningly adorable. Mio gazed into my eyes for the entire 5 seconds of my analysis, then asked:

"Why were you so late?"

A question which I very much expected, but never quiet found the right lie to, so I merely answered:

"Good question"

And apart from praising her question, I didn't really answer it at all. So she took grip of that

"What do you mean with "Good question"?"

"I really don't know why my boss kept me so long in that godforsaken place, he's really picked up some fake clues about me doing something against the rules of the workplace"

"I don't trust you" fuck, so she knows I burned down an orphanage?

"Just kidding " oh, alright, cool, yeah. I almost broke out in tears

"You better go change into your pyjamas soon, we will do "the deed" soon, sin against god and all that"

"Yup" I obeyed, fully knowing, that my father would give me a beating with his good ol' belt for what we were about to do

Mio stands up (side note that her thighs are Juice af) and walks into the bedroom nicknamed "seggs" for no particular reason whatsoever. I emotionally readied myself for "the deed" by crying out loud. Mio heard that and answered:

""

What she said was very cruel, unable to be turned into words. As I sat on the couch with tears in my eyes, I thought about society and it's future. Mio called:

"You can come now"

Completely ignoring I had burned down an orphanage. Wait does she even know I burned it down? Did I ever tell her? Damn, my mind is so full rn, I don't feel so good. Obeying Mio, I came into the "seggs" room in my pyjamas

There she was, all cuddled up in the bed sheets. Yet, I could not keep my mind straight, I couldn't stop thinking about "the deed" and what was actually *covered by the bed sheets", it has been kept hidden from me for almost 3 weeks now, I can't wait.

"Close le door"

Mio said.

"No" I replied, closing the door to catch her off guard, she wheezed, after which my boner became the size of a foot long sandwich, which Mio noticed.

"Oho" she answered, I ibstantly thought about the popular anime meme "Oho! You're approaching me?" Meme from Dio in Jojo's bizarre adventure, which I tried to forget immadietly

"Are we happy to see me?" She asked seductively

"Bro I was thinking about a foot long sandwich" I replied melvin-ish.

"Alright, let me Show you what I got for you, maybe you'll comply then and focus on what is important in the present" Mio answered, which was kinda smart, regarding my mind is rn running a 15 mile marathon

She revealed what was hidden behind the bed sheets. First, of course, I see her body in very seductive lingerie and a device that looked like a vi-

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT IS THAT A FORTNITE V-BUCKS CARD?!" I yelled, as I stood there flabberghasted with a boner, that could pierce through stone upon realizing what I had just witnessed.

"5$ only for V-Bucks" she said in a voice that suddenly sounded 5000 times seggsier. I fell on my knees and thanked Jesus, God and Yagoo, then asked:

"WHAT DO YOU WANT BABY GURL?! I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING!!!"

"seggsy seggs" she replied, so I used my sepcial skill "rip and tear" to "rape and tape" Mio in a kind of bdsm style. Mio felt great pleasure, but my mind was locked onto the card. I yelled "FORTNITE" again and again as I ******** into her **** and **** all over the room. I grabbed the card and yelled

"SIEG H**L" as I sprinted out of the room, in honour to Fortnite

"Wait, where is my seggs?" Mio whined, on which I replied

"KYS NI**A, I DON'T NEED "WO"MEN, I ONLY NEED FORTNITE YOU C*NT, TO HELL WITH ALL "WO"MEN!!!

I carried on by buying myself a new skin

>> No.52497071

1/2
I step outside the building I call "home"

I live in a rather rural area, one of those places where everybody knows everybody like a distant friend. The area I live in is very practical, it got a supermarket, an arabic barber shop right around the corner, a school and even a hospital, concentrated in this town. But as mentioned, this area is pretty rural, the most noticable part is the forest nearby. I still go to highschool, but I only live with my older brother, my father went buying milk and my mother went looking for him for 4 years now. I hope she found him, I know she would be heartbroken, they loved eachother. It is raining, so I grab my jacket before leaving the porch. My brother asks me:

"Where are you going?"

"Destiny" I answered, which my brother disliked

"Don't mess with me, come on, where you going?" He asks whilst laughing a bit. He is very socially adaptive and nice, sadly, there is a 6 year difference between us, so our interests are still far apart from being close friends and brothers at the same time.

"I am going to a friend" I lied, forgetting about something pretty important

"You don't have friends" my brother replied, now wheezing (in a nice way)

"Just kidding bruv, I am going to the traveling circus" (yes, you know who this will be)

"Oh alright. Didn't know you like the circus." My brother replied. "Have fun"

"I will have, thank you" I answered. He closed the door for me and I left the porch. It Was raining, I just love rain (unironically) so my mood got better than it Was before. I walk on the pavement, the circus is 2.3 km (kys america, no miles for you) away, so I walk quicker than usual to get there in time. The streets are unusually empty, as I walk through the town, which uneases me. If there had been fog, I would be shidding my pants now, but there was no fog, so I just enjoyed walking through the rain. I forgot how good it feels to take walks during rainy weather. I arrive, to my surprise, there was no circus tent. I was confused, that confusion quickly turned into fear, as I realized, what I might have just done. I look at the date on my phone 30 April, saturday.... well, the fear turned into panic and paranoia, how the fuck was I able to miss the chosen date by an entire number? I was almost tearing up, I decided to return to the building I call "home". It felt like a mere second returning to home, nothing happened, I didn't meet, or more precisely, I didn't see anybody at all. It was like in a ghost town. I rang the doorbell, which my brother always reproves me for when I amhave the keys with me, but this time, nobody opened. Of course, I rang the doorbell a second time, then a third time. Oh shit, I'm dumb. I think my brother is on the toilet, now he will be furious that I rang the doorbell so often, even though I had the keys. I take out my Keys and open th- turned the wrong way, open the door. I didn't notice how wet my jacket was, but I have to turn on the lights first, it's already this late? I yell:

"I'm back" so my brother knows, that I have returned. But I got no answer. "Bruv?" I ask into the house. NOW I was afraid. my paranoia increased to dangerous levels, so I tried to calm myself down before moving at all. I was so glad when the light bulbs worked. But still, something of great importance was so severely off, that I couldn't just ignore it, like I always did.

"Hello?" I yell, literally the last bit of hope left inside of me, that my brither was still alive.

"Hai" I heard. That was not my brother. That was a women. A young sounding women. Why? Why god?

"Nope" I said and left thebuildingIcall"home" and made my way to the graveyard to dig myself a cozy grave.

"Come back " the women requested (bet you never heard that from a women), which threw me off. Oh mah gawd I'm so dumb. That women is probably just a friend of my brother bro absolutely incredible, how fucking brain damaged can a person be, I am a phenomenon in psychologically handicapped people, I am an insult to all psychologically handicapped people.

"I'm so sorry bro... I mean sis... I mean bruv" I stuttered like the socially awkward coward that I was. I opened the door again and closed it.

>> No.52497125

2/2
"WTF" I said louder than I should have. This women was dressed in a kind of clown's costume, but leaving a lot cleavage. But when I saw the shoulder of the women being exposed without clothing covering it, I got a boner, which I quickly dismantled by thinking of my sad life. She asked:

"What's the matter hmm?" ...

"Hello?" That "hmm" seemed familiar, more like a "mmm". I am quiet sure she has not seen the boner, but I can't be sure, so i ask:

"Have you seen my boner?"

"No" she replied, which gave me confidence in what I was about to say next

"Gurl why you dressed like a clown slut ?"

"How mean " she replied. Maybe I was a little too harsh? I continued to ask her:

"Sorry, are you a friend of my bother or something?"

"You have a brother?" She replied, which just made my confidence disinteregrate like thanos should have disintegrated humanity.

"How did you get in here though?" I asked, which I expected her to just whipe it off the board and tell me the truth, that she was a friend of my brother

"Someone left the window to the kitchen open" oh great, so she is a hot bu- I mean a burglar.

"Before I ask you the next question, I want to know if you have Instagram?" I asked because society

"Not really, but I have a Twitter account I frequently upload on" she replied, saddening me

"There are too many retards like me on Twitter for me to download it" I regretted (I later that day downloaded it nonetheless because of society) wait, this is kinda weird isn't it? Why would a burglar stand here talking with a student, answering questions and all that. Wait, what the fuck is wrong with ME for standing in front of a burglar giving questions and expecting her not to kill me or take me hostage? Wait, why does she have these long, fluffy ears on top of her head? And a long, fluffy tail? Oh god... oh no... why the fuck is this happening to me. Well, to be fair, my amount of luck is equal to the luck of a beaten dog, but this is a bit TOO weird.

"Bro, are you a furry ?" I asked, fearing the answer

"No, I am a fennec fox" alright no. This conversation has been going on for too long, this isn't cute, nor funny anymore. It never was to begin with.

"Who the fuck are you?" I ask, expecting nothing but nonsense.

"My name is Omaru Polka desu, I am the 47th president of the United States of America and the only president that has successfully brought back seggregation " she answered.

"Biggest I heard in my entire life, seggregation never ended" I countered.

"Who was the 44th president of the United States of America, fool?" She finished.

"" I admitted defeat.

"Anyway," she changed the subject "how was your day?"

"Wonderful" I yelled sarcastically

"That's great to hear " she answered. I could no longer do this. I power-walked into the kitchen, completing my daily cardio-session, grabbed a knife and threatened:

"Leave my house or I will stab myself"

"You should kill yourself, NOW " She answered, I even heard lightning when she said that, how cool. I stabbed Omaru Polka, the 47th president of the United States of America and the only president that successfully brought back seggregation, in the chest. Hey, that felt satisfying! So I basically stabbed Omaru Polka exactly 28 times to complete the meme whilst praising the emotions I got from it, blending her screams of Terror and agony out. I left the corpse in the kitchen and decided, that I was too afraid of the dark to leave thebuildingIcall"home", and that I would bury her tomorrow. I lie in my bed, as I hear something like a whisper.

"Mother of christ" I say in the most atheist way possible, as I squirm and shiver. I decided that the best was not to look anywhere else than into the inside of my blanket, so the corpse would stay dead, which made zero sense, but successfully calmed me down enough to sleep with a corspe in my kitchen. Damn was I lucky to have multiple stories in this house.

I wake in a cold sweat. I immadietly rush down the stairs to look after the corpse.

There he was. My brother.

>> No.52497275

Calli Dominated By Cock

It’s midnight. All is silent, except for the sound of clothes unwrapping.

(I’m sorry, Kiara…But I just can’t resist…)

Calli pull down her partner’s pants, reveal the already standing cock, and slowly stuff it between her chest. She can feel the thing rubbing with heat between her boobs, again and again, as she keep squeezing, the veiny cock rubs on her skin, slowly erect, peeks out from her chest and with a heavy thrust, cums on her face in full force.

Slowly licking the sticky hot cum off her face, Calli still isn’t satisfied. The penis, while just cummed, still stands hardly, and even just staring at it make Calli feel her body screaming for it.

(Kiara’s sleeping…She wouldn’t know, right?)

Unzip her pajamas, Calli sit leg wide on her partner, twitches her body to slowly push the throbbing cock into her.

(It’s still hot…Feels like it's burning my womb <3)

She slowly rock her body to guide it in , but her partner clearly thinks otherwise, since the thrusting immediately begin. The cock knock on her inside, Calli feel it tense and forcefully enters in, the veiny skin aggressively expand and push the drenching inside, sending ecstatic feels wave after wave. As her body squeeze the meat in deeper, Calli gives in and finally cums, breathing rapidly as the warm feel nearly chokes her with the climax, before the ecstasy slowly dwindle down.

But right before her climax end, the cock thrust deep again and with a pullback, blast a thick full of hot load inside, pushing Calli all the way to cumming again. She nearly moans out, the warm fluid colliding within her overwhelms her as she cums over and over, before the ejection finally slows down and stops.

Even after two shot, the cock stays standing. Still panting from the last shot, Calli struggle and stands up to pull it out, only to immediately feel the urge for another fill. Adjust her position, Calli lays beside her partner, grind her bottom to slowly fit the gigantic cock in. This time, her body syncs better as she tries to grasp the rhythm of the thrusting and the erection, balancing her breath as she endowed in the feeling of the the piercing warmth. As the cock expand deeper, her grind become more intense, she can even feel the bed shaking from it.

(This may wake Kiara up…Guh, fuck it, this feels way too good <3*)*

Feeling the cock is all erect and ready to eject, Calli tries to struggle and pull it out, but soon she halt, as her partner stops the heavy breath, and slowly hymn out their.

“Uhmmm….Ca…Calli?” Kiara seems to have slightly be awaken from all the action.

“Eh? Wait, no,lis…sen…” Before she can reject however, Kiara lock her legs on Calli’s body, and thrust deep in once again, shooting another round of thick, hot seed inside her. As Calli struggle to process everything, the burning fluid rampage within her again, she struggle in Kiara’s embrace, climaxing, before the collision slows down and dies down.

Now fully awake, Kiara glares into Calli’s blushing face.

“So I wasn’t dreaming…Explain yourself, Calli.”

“I’m sorry, I just…We aren’t doing much recently, I’ve been busy and don’t have the chance and when I do, I just…Can’t hold back…” Calli lowered her head, but Kiara only just give her a deeper hug, before releasing her.

“I see…It’s not something big, so I’ll forgive you. Just for this time, no second chance.”

“I see…”

“And-I will have punish you for secretly using me like this. Now, bent over.”

“Eh?” Calli obeys, and almost immediately, Kiara pierce into her with her fingers, twist inside for a few seconds, and pulling out a squishy layer of bird seed from between her legs.

“It’s so thick…Think you can take another one?”

“…Yes?”

“Alright then...” Kiara adjusts herself and rides atop of Calli, her legs swiftly lock her bottom in, her hands slide onto Calli’s chest, and her cock rubs against Calli’s dripping entrance. Calli doesn’t struggle, open herself full to Kiara’s control.

“I’m going in…”

Now relaxed and on submission mode, Calli feel even the slightest touch is making her moan out. Kiara gently but certainly push herself in, fondling her boobs and playing her like they had done many nights before. Calli’s body happily comply to Kiara’s moves , squeeze the cock in with her inner strength, and with each thrust the grip only tighten, leading to another deeper, more forceful thrust, rinse and repeat. “I’m…hah…I’m…cumming…” They nearly shout the same sentence at the exact same moment, as they both reach climax at the same time, their fluid mix together and their body melts on one another.

Tired from all the action, the two collapse onto the sheets, and soon falls back to sleep.

Calli wakes up, meeting Kiara’s shining eyes.

“Good Morning, Calli.” She’s smiling, warm as the sun.

“…Good Morning, Kiara.” Calli happily smiles back, too.

>> No.52497397

AITA for violating a Takodachi?

I am under a time constraint currently so I apologize if this seems rushed. All of this started towards the end of September. Both of my parents weren't home (they went to dinner at some Italian place.) So basically I, (19M) was horny, and because the Hololive Piss server was blocked (my parents found out) I didn't have much choice. For context, I live by a park where a lot of Takodachi watch Ina's streams on tablets and they are generally trusting of outsiders. I grabbed one of the bigger Takos and brought it inside. It was wahing, attempting to call out to the other Takos, but it's effort was in vein. I was already scarred at the time. It was too late, I had to do it. I brought to Tako to my room. My heart was beating. I took off my pants and... Did it. Every thrust the Takodachi would wah louder and louder. My dick barely fit inside its ass. When I finished I realized it had stopped responding. I had killed the Tako. I was just mortified. I threw it out my window and tried my best not to think about it. That was about 10 days ago. I feel terrible for the Takodachi. I feel this could have been prevented if Hololive Piss wasnt blocked.

>> No.52497513

1/2
Hey Vsauce, Michael here. How fuckable is our friend Fubuki? Many people believe that she exists, and that she's their wife. And of course, you and me should know that she's just a fragmentation of schizophrenic disorders,

Or is she?

Many people tend to make the false assumption that, everything that exists must be physical. Conversely, many people would disagree with said statement, citing sources such as the bible, in search of higher entity they would label as god. Although it is a fact that religion is much weaker compared to centuries ago, it is still more prominent than having no religion at all. Whether people believe in gods or a god, the main point is believing something of a higher power. But lets say, well, you do not believe in a higher power. Still, you must have believed in ghosts or monsters in the closet at some point of your life. That, too, is believing something that scientifically isn't real. Bringing us back to the hololive fandom, many holotards would think that "suipiss" exists. So, in a way, marketable or not, "suipiss" exists, right?

Hold your horses now. Let's assume that the dire possibility of "suipiss" and "Shirakami Fubuki" not existing is, indeed, true. Congrats to you, fellow holotard, for touching grass and assuming that everything that exists must be physical. Now we can all agree that Shirakami Fubuki is a real existing person behind an online persona, right? While the person behind Fubuki is a material object and somewhat is real, this view is difficult to sustain under questioning without having to make a number of concessions that are damaging to the materialist standpoint. For one thing, material objects always exist somewhere, but in the case of Fubuki it is not at all clear where their place of existence would be. It is certaintly not at the cover corp office, since most of Fubuki's operations is (presumably) done from her home. However, it certaintly isn't her home, as most of Fubuki's operations are done on youtube too. Nevertheless, it can't be youtube, as we have established, her online persona isn't a physical object(cry about it). At any rate, it should be clear that Shirakami Fubuki is not a material thing existing in a definite or a semi-definite place. Thus, our friend is not just a collection of atoms and quarks at various locations in Space-Time, but to a large extent was able to survive the motion and disappearance of these tiny elements while making use of others.

You could say that, theoretically, Shirakami Fubuki is still real because, she is made up of a collection of electrons, down to a collection of quarks, and will at one point reach a fundamental base that will always remain the same. Ultimately, what Fubuki is is a collection of never changing "stuff", and thus, she exists! Or does she?(Vsauce theme plays)

We lapse into the fallacy that the philosopher Sam Coleman has termed 'Smalism' , as if the real elements in any situation were the tiniest components to which everything can be broken down. Every hololive member seems to have independent features of their own, but according to what we have discussed above, they ultimately receive all of their properties from those of their components; after all, without these small components they would never exist. What it misses is the phenomenon known as "Emergence". It explains that new properties appear when smaller objects are joined together into a new one. For example, the photons that exist on your screen when you watch a Fubuki stream are the same photons that exit that same screen when you watch an Uruha Rushia stream. However, as we all know, the vtuber Uruha Rushia no longer exists. Doesn't that mean that Fubuki, too, doesn't exist?

>> No.52497560

2/2
Questioning our friend's existence gets even more complicated. Lets ignore how we break them down, and instead how we build them up. To do this, we can look into the effects Shirakami Fubuki has in this world. Now, if i were to listen to Fubuki's "Say fanfare" song, I would experience a significant increase in happiness for the rest of my day. That alone is already quite contradictory to my regular mood(I have crippling depression and i require professional help), now imagine how many countless others would be happy. So while Fubuki may not be a physical object, the effects she has on us are very certaintly real. Similarly, the phenomena of "Shirakami Fubuki" would have a very real, prominent effect on the life of the person behind this online persona, wouldn't it?

If someone asks us what something is, we might respond with millions of different sentences in an attempt to answer their question. But ultimately there are just two ways of telling somebody what something is: You can tell them what it is made of, or tell them what it does. These are also the only two ways we can tell if something is real or not, or what it is exactly.

Famous philosopher Nietzche turns it up a notch, and can explain why we love what may or may not exist. In his first book of aphorisms, "Human, all too human: A book for free spirits", Nietzche first imagined that human beings might be the inhabitants of a completely predetermined world of cause and effect that left no room for free will, and hence offered no reason to feel "remorse or pangs of guilt". In theory, it had the effect of wiping the ethical state clean: at the end of Nietzche's "thought experiment", there were no self-evident moral sentiments left standing. Thus, believing something that "isn't real" or imagining things that "shouldn't exist" isn't morally wrong. In fact, such thoughts are no imagination at all; they are very real indeed. If someone believes that Suipiss is real and that they can drink it, it is very much real and they will drink it, as Nietzche felt that human beings had a need for myths, illusions, and hololive members in this sad, predetermined world.

In a nutshell, the line between what is "real" and what is "not real" is as blurry as Pekora's mario kart stream on my shitty wifi. But what you want to believe, and why you want to believe it, shouldn't be your upmost concern. Because if you are pondering the question, chances are that you will need to see a therapist. And as always, thanks for watching.

>> No.52497724

>>52494574
no jerking on this board, buddy

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action