[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 2.18 MB, 1920x1080, E4LUCMAXoAM_joq.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5310823 No.5310823 [Reply] [Original]

Is it because she doesn't want dislikes and people shitting up the chat because they don't want vshojo collabs (even though it's not Nyanners this time)?

>> No.5311249

>>5310823

Yeah.

>> No.5311670

Have you seen what happened with Kiara/Nyanners collab?

That answers your bloody question.

>> No.5311730

>>5311670
It doesn't fit my narrative so it doesn't count.

>> No.5311751

>>5310823
This is why we can't have nice things, it's because of you spergs

>> No.5311801

>>5310823
It's probably because they don't want Cover breathing down their necks so they can actually have fun.

>> No.5311860

>>5310823
would suck if mousey actually died on stream shes doing this so they can sweep it under the rug

>> No.5311876

>>5311670
>absolutely nothing of note happened
any questions remain unanswered

>> No.5311939

>>5310823
>>5311670
Not defending the schizos (fuck them), but Kiara should have already known why collabing with Nyanners was going to have backslash. Being fair, Mori also knows what happened with Gigguk
>>5311751
If you’re a VShojofag, you already have Twitch. If you’re a deadbeat, cry more, you’ll probably have a VOD if you don’t like Twitch cancer

>> No.5312109

keep on pretending your hundreds of dislikes and posts on your incel vtuber board affected literally anything

>> No.5312162
File: 66 KB, 232x227, 1599486030318.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5311939
>backlash not backslash ESL-sama
The only people who had any backlash over this was this entire waste of a board and a few select twitter and discord schizos
>muh twitch boogeyman
Died the moment the collab was a huge fucking nothingburger just like every goddamn Final Yab you morons you will ever hype up

>> No.5312181
File: 66 KB, 625x626, Bait1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5312109
>incel

>> No.5312377

>>5312162
I would agree however she did schedule a bunch of collabs with HL JP and EN right after criticisms. She's also not streaming this on her channel. She's also not hiding the collab like a retard like before. Even if she's still boring, she now tries way harder to engage with the people she collabs with. So the criticism did do her well.

>> No.5312392

>>5312162
Thank you for the correction anon-kun
What’s the fucking problem then? I’m not attributing anything to /vt/, but why there’s no stream?
Also, I don’t like VShojo but I’m not a retard hyping up some kind of chain of events that will kill Vtubing, so I’m not part of a fucking hivemind except for the fact that my name is Anonymous. Tomorrow I’ll probably be watching another stream, a marathon of anime or just shitposting about the collab in this hellhole

>> No.5312447

>>5310823
She knows the attention (negative) it would bring to her channel.

>> No.5312536
File: 2 KB, 213x81, Screenshot 2021-06-19 121710.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5311670
>Have you seen what happened with Kiara/Nyanners collab?

You mean this?

>> No.5312537

>>5312392
Why the fuck do you even care, you're not even going to be watching the collab anyway?

>> No.5312545
File: 97 KB, 450x225, wot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.5312562

>>5312537
I don’t care, I’m just fucking commenting

>> No.5312576

>>5312562
How about you comment on some bitches instead?

>> No.5312581

>>5312536
Holy shit Kiara is finished!

>> No.5312600

>>5310823
Because she doesn't want to go through the pain of setting up a stream.

>> No.5312618

>>5310823
I heard that these activist types really love talking about Palestine.

>> No.5312653

>>5312576
Okay nigger, you convinced me, thanks for the lame reply. Now let’s both fuck off

>> No.5312673

>>5310823
Maybe she'll pull an Ame and post the stream like ten minutes before it's scheduled to actually begin

>> No.5312869

>>5310823
Wait, she's not planning on streaming the collab? She has a thing scheduled for 7 hours. She's not planning on continuing that with Mouse and just doing a longer stream?

>> No.5312910

>>5311670
Nothing?

>> No.5312952

Ironmouse doesn't even have 1/10th the antis Nyanners has.

>> No.5313094 [DELETED] 

>>5310823
>Is it because she doesn't want dislikes
also the fact they're using each other for collabs (gotta get that incline) even though their fanbases hate it and these two likely hate each others guts

>> No.5313120

>>5310823
Isn't ironmouse one of the better person in that company

>> No.5313188
File: 952 KB, 858x678, 1615768342677.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5313094
>even though their fanbases hate it

>> No.5313316 [DELETED] 

>>5313188
yea thats what I said, did you forget to type out your reply?

>> No.5313373

>>5313316
>a few schizos on /vt/
>their fanbase
I bet every single person here complaining does not watch mori or vshojo

>> No.5313437 [DELETED] 

>>5313373
>>a few schizos on /vt/
>I bet every single person here complaining does not watch mori or vshojo
throwing stones in glass houses I see

>> No.5313537

>>5313094
>their fanbases hate it
haha yeah t. deadbeat etc

>> No.5313539

>>5310823
She's a saviourfag, she wants to get more eyes on mouse ch., streaming concurrently would just split up the viewership.

>> No.5313597

>>5310823
I'll watch clips. Tor whatever reason, twitch always gives me terrible lag where I don't have that problem with Youtube.

>> No.5314090

Because it's a fucking chatting stream, why would you stream that on two channels

>> No.5314128

>>5314090
I... that's... true actually.

>> No.5314311

>>5311939
>Not defending the schizos (fuck them), but Kiara should have already known why collabing with Nyanners was going to have backslash.

Honestly... no, being realistic for a minute, how could Kiara have known that Nyanners would be "controversial"? (oh and to continue keeping it real, what did all the "controversy" actually amount to so far? Some minor, absolutely negligible anti-spam during the stream, and a dislike-ratio that stands now only at a pathetic 2% (41k likes vs 800ish dislikes)... whoopdedoo, totally not a nothingburger, Hololive is finished, Kiara/Nyanners btfo!).

I understand that it's hard to imagine otherwise, when you're an anon who's 24/7 in this shithole and is keeping up with all the minutiae of ancient forums drama, but outside of here, no one actually gives a shit about this grudge (or at least not enough to actively anti them about it). The vast majority of the normie fanbase, on youtube/reddit/twitter etc are either neutral or positive on it, and it's a retarded entitlement mindset to expect the streamers to actually care about what the 2%ers on some mongolian basket weaving board want instead.
(and inb4 Veibae, that thing blew up because she made the retarded mistake of actually speaking bad about Hololive directly. Nyanners, for all her faults, never went so stupid, and no "b-but she called us poor widdle lolicons on 4chan pedophiles!" is not something you'll ever get the normie masses to care about, no matter how much you still personally seethe about the "betrayal" ages ago. Unless she were to attack Hololive directly (and no, "b-but Hololive has lolicon talents also, therefore she hates them!" is too complicated for normies), normies don't care, so even if you just look at it cynically (she's a grifter, after all, right?) Nyanners isn't going to rock that boat as there's nothing to gain and bridges to lose).
Any other arguments why you think Nyanners would be "controversial" aren't really much more convincing for the normies either. "She (or Vshojo in general) is too peepeepoopoo/dicksnvagene!". Sure, but she/they've already shown they can dial it back enough in an "official" setting where corpo guidelines demand it (Kizuna/Niji collab, conventions, etc.) so there's no culture shock for normie firsttimers to complain about. "She's SJW!", bitch, I don't wanna alarm you, but have you looked outside of 4chan at the general Hololive fanbase on youtube/reddit/twitter? They're either SJWs themselves (trannyflags in their names, pronouns in bio, etc.) or at least don't care enough about this shit that it would be the absolute bogeyman slamdunk-argument you imagine it to be (and Nyanners is also "smart" enough to keep that part out of her general streams for the most part, so unless you dig for ancient discord screenshots you wouldn't even notice). The kekistani basedboys >here are an insignificant minority in the grand scheme of things (again, see above, 2%) and their power to stage a sustained harassment anti campaign that actually does something effectively is less than the chinks.

Tldr: ogey, meds

>> No.5314398
File: 21 KB, 430x124, 1623797908263.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5314311
>how could Kiara have known that Nyanners would be "controversial"?
Because she "hid" the fact it was with nyanners until the day before, then disabled the pre-chat until an hour before it started.

>> No.5314473

Mori is a pathetic coward so she can't even take the hate like Kiara did. Fucking whore.

And Ironmouse isn't even bad so it's doubly offensive she does this.

>> No.5314477

>>5310823
Because she’s dumb

>> No.5315042

>>5314398
Meh, Mori was the first one to introduce the "hide the collab partner so people don't have time to complain beforehand" tactic, so I'm not as angry about Kiara for just following her.

They probably talked behind the scenes after the fallout from the Veibae drama, and if THIS is the lesson they learned from "ugh, but I STILL wanna collab with my favorite ecelebs etc., no matter what some retards think, so how can I get away with it with the least amount of resistance?", I may not agree with them and wish they'd do otherwise (haha, just collab with 4chan-approved people in the future only, bing bong so simple!), but on the other hand the collabs we DID get have actually been pretty boring nothingburgers so far, that I can't really be arsed to give too much of a shit either (at worst, I just don't watch bad collabs, and be done with it). And unlike some, I'm not really the type to be already seething prematurely just for the fear of some potential slippery slopedeedoo ("Googook WILL fuck Mori with his 12inch gigacock!", "Nyanners WILL make Kiara swear allegiance to the trannyniggers live on stream!" etc.)

>> No.5315177

>>5312536
This before or after they scrubbed 2,000 “b0t” dislikes? What a fucking cope.

>> No.5315405

>>5315177
Do you seriously think that they weren't bots? You think redditors hated that collab?

>> No.5315418
File: 1.68 MB, 1516x1236, Opinions on Nyanners.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5314311
>outside of here, no one actually gives a shit about this grudge
I'm not reading all that autistic wall of text
I'm a newfag FYI, and I'm not even a Nyanners anti I wasn't even mad about the collab, it just didn't fit my interest, so stop projecting your insecurities about this board on every anon
Oh, and you would have to talk to every person outside of this board, unlike me, the people in picrel and even more actually despise Nyanners; at least the 99% of them aren't retarded enough to mess with collab in any harmful way

>> No.5315468
File: 280 KB, 687x458, 1623804264527.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5315418
Forgot to mention, you're as obsessed with /vt/ schizos as they are with Pink cat judging by your autistic wall of text
You should be the one taking their meds

>> No.5315827

>>5314398
>>5315042

Also, and this is probably another one of their wrongly misapplied "learnings" from the Veibae fallout, I'm not even sure Kiara had realized the actual reason why Veibae managed to get the normie Holo fanbase against her (so, not just the usual 4chan people who hate Vshojo out of principle), that it was mostly all about her sin of speaking ill against Hololive directly. As soon as "that clip" got enough traction around the normiesphere, the complaints reached critical mass.
However, Kiara then never really talked about afterwards WHY the collab was called off specifically. Now, of course realistically, not talking about it is probably the "right" thing to do, because you'll lose either way. Even just a general admission (like "yeah it was because too many people complained") would be a validation of the "negative" behavior of the "antis", and the company certainly doesn't want to empower such tactics for the next brigadeering incident (nevermind that Hololive is just now slowly emerging from the big chink drama, which was this times 100) . Or even talking about it specifically (like "yeah it was because Veibae talked shit about my company") would be a bad move as it only furthers unnecessary drama between the two groups fanbases and you'll have retards attacking each other in "defense", and probably the most convenient thing for everyone was to sweep all that shit under the rug and simply drop the collab uncommented. Or hey, maybe Kiara did try to talk it out with Veibae at least behind the scenes, maybe get her to admit fault, but Vei's non-apology comments (and the fact that Kiara's roommate tweeted about being "disappointed by false friends" during that time, which spawned a few rrats of anons connecting the two) nixed any further resolution.
Anyways, point being is that they (Kiara and Mori) probably thought (wrongly?) that the problem was that people (again, outside 4chan, no1currs about >here) disliked Vshojo in general - rather than just Vei specifically for her anti-Holo rant - and "learned" from this that they have to "hide" all further Vshojo collabs in the future to minimize the chance of a cancel-repeat. But that's obviously not the case really (no matter what 4chan wants to think, most normies at large don't hate Vshojo in general instinctively). The Nyanners collab only got some minor brigadeering and in the end went by without much hitches, and the upcoming Mori-Mouse collab will certainly get even less pushback, so really the only thing that everyone (Kiara/Mori, and their potential collab partners) needs to really "learn" from all this is simply "just don't talk shit about Hololive", then you're good - because the general normie fanbase doesn't care much about anything else in general (and certainly doesn't care about the same shit that 4chan cares about), but pissing on Hololive is one of the few things that can get them to balk.

>> No.5315906

>>5315418
Complains about autistic walls of text, posts a cherrypicked screenshot compilation (which everyone knows is the best way to convince the public to take your argument serious and that you're totally not a deranged schizo) of a handful of randos, half of which are probably also just channers anyway.

>> No.5315970
File: 81 KB, 932x790, 1622920011577.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5315827
Could you please reformat your text and use a cute v-tuber pic? I would be fine with reading and possibly discussing your post then.

>> No.5316037
File: 11 KB, 320x119, unnamed.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5315906
Accept it anon, people dislike the Pink Cat even outside of here, just like at the likes. Doesn't mean that Nyanners has acult trying to destroy her, if anything, that role belongs to /vt/
Also, at the end of the day anon, we browse this shitty board, schizophrenia is the only way

>> No.5316207

>>5315177
>actually believes ppl weren't botting the dislikes
and even if they weren't botted, 2k still holds nothing against 41k likes lmao, what's there to cope about?

>> No.5316421
File: 33 KB, 585x585, 1610539422188.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5310823
Because it is gonna be just normal zatsudan.
What is a a point of having two streams for that?

>> No.5316463

>>5312869
>She has a thing scheduled for 7 hours
That is just her guerrilla zatsudan stream before the collab.
>She's not planning on continuing that with Mouse
Nah, that is gonna be on Twitch.

>> No.5316580

>>5315177
>constantly gets shadow banned
>had her account shut down
>despite this somehow has the ability to remove dislikes
This is your brain on copium

>> No.5316597

>>5315042
>Mori was the first one to introduce the "hide the collab partner so people don't have time to complain beforehand" tactic
I have a feeling it was managements idea because Gura also did it but with her Mama.

>> No.5316909

>>5316037
>Accept it anon, people dislike the Pink Cat even outside of here
Oh, no problem, I never said that there are NO people that dislike Nyanners, even outside of 4chan-reasons, of course there are probably some, you can't please everyone. Hell, even I have lots of other chuubas I'd rather watch, but I'm also not so malding about the pink cat that I'd go out of my way to actively anti her, I can't even be arsed to give a dislike, I just ignore it instead.
I'm just saying that the AMOUNT of people who dislike Nyanners, versus the amount of people that like her (or are at least neutral about her), is so insignificant that it doesn't matter. Take your "just look at the likes", ogey, it's 98% positive and only 2% negative. It'd require absurd mental gymnastics to continue pretending "No, MOST people out there also share my opinion and HATE Nyanners!" instead of just accepting the fact that the majority likes her (or at least not hates her enough to actively dislike her), and it's just a minority that really do. So yeah they exist, but they're also not big enough to do any real damage. And what did they manage to actually achieve? Oh noes, a little higher than usual number of totally legitimate nonbot-dislikes, Kiara/Nyanners absolutely btfo! They shitted up the chat a little bit with their spam? As if KFP chat could get noticeably any worse, and they have mods now anyway. Other than that, there's not much to show for it, like that faggot earlier who posted a screenshot compilation of a handful of twitter randos and one single troll SC that got deleted anyway. Nothing that would have either Kiara or Nyanners quake in their boots, and nothing that'd prevent any future (non-Vei, ha) collabs anyway.
Honestly, even just some trannyegg discord fags manage to be bigger nuisances to Kiara than this pathetic showing of "Nyanners haters".

>> No.5317090

>>5316597
But that would go counter the rrat that the dastardly EN whores only do this to hide bad guests that >we dislike from us, so it can't be true!

Nah seriously though, yeah (unless there's also a reason why even fucking Nacho mama would be "controversial" that I don't know about) it's probably best not to read too much into it. I know it's easy for anons here to jump to conclusions, especially when it plays into their preconceived biases (after all, it was the two most disliked ENs who did it first, and with guests that 4chan also doesn't like, so there MUST be a nefarious explanation behind it!). Sure, it could be that they consciously want to hide "controversial" guests from >us, but the more you see others also using the same method for "uncontroversial" guests, it becomes less likely that this is the most reasonable explanation. Not that I know what it could be instead, maybe it IS a new management idea, though I'd have to struggle to come up with a good reason, the best I can think of so far is that maybe they think it's a better way to build "hype" or whatever, but even that sounds retarded (though to be fair, Cover management IS pretty retarded) that I'm not convinced so far either way, so meh whatever I don't really care about absolutely having to know every collab partner already a week in advance anyway, so it's not really my problem much.

>> No.5317158

>>5316909
I’m the same person
I already know that they are a minority, never said or implied that the collab was a failure, just that Pink cat isn’t well liked in some groups
Seriously, learn to write shorter paragraphs or unironically take your meds, it reads more like you’re venting

>> No.5317249

>>5316580
The shadowban only happened once (pre-German debut), the shutdown was before her redebut. Neither should limit her current perfectly fine account in any capacity, so that's a borderline silly strawman. Of course many of the removed dislikes were from bots or people brigading, which obviously should be removed (same for botted / artificial likes).
The ratio of likes/dislikes is lower than with most other collabs (I don't know the exact ranking for Kiara, but if it is anything like Mori's Gigguk collab, the only worse ratios would be her songs), but it's still a pretty good ratio, and the collab was received much better than anyone expected.

>> No.5317461

>>5317158
Complaints about writing style aside, then we're actually probably not much in disagreement over the substance of the matter at hand. Thanks for the somewhat productive discussion, and I wish you an ogey day!

>> No.5317512

>>5317461
100% honestly, have a nice day anon

>> No.5317591 [DELETED] 

>>5317090
Basically, you are a fag and Mori needs to graduate. If you disagree you hate hololive.

>> No.5317609

>>5315177
Yea, surely not bots, they're just disappeared. What a mystery! :)

>> No.5317711

The number of people who love Nyanners: ~30000
The number of people who hate Nyanners: ~98

bros?

>> No.5318047
File: 1.60 MB, 847x1071, 1613093080438.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mouse is actually the most tolerable of the Vhoejos. Nyanners can go suck on salty coins and milk, though.

>> No.5318147
File: 59 KB, 260x260, Ookami_Mio_-_Portrait_03.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>"Backlash"
>2000+ dislikes removed due to obvious botting

Yeah man I am sure Mori is upset. Pretty sure she just wants all the money to go to the girl who is literally dying, occams razor and all that.

>> No.5320409
File: 18 KB, 474x346, 1238333834651119.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5312536
People here are so delusional for thinking that the rest of the people who watch them actually care about this petty gossip shit.You people are worse than Karen's...

>> No.5321189

>>5320409
Calling this "petty gossip" I feel is an insult to actual petty gossip.

>> No.5321313

>>5318047

nope, Melody is the only good one. The rest are garbage

>> No.5322199

Knowing Mori she's probably doing it this way because she wants to send all the views to Ironmouse's channel to give her a boost

>> No.5323900

>>5313120
She is the one with the strongest vtuber creds by far, that's for sure. Girl was streaming as a vtuber before hololive was even a popular thing, when it was just an outlet for her to connect with the world without people seeing her medical setup, a way to escape.
That's one of the main reasons why mouse has fewer antis than others - she's the "purest" vtuber in the western scene because she can honestly say she was doing this shit long before it was profitable, and her weeb-fu is unrivaled. So that automatically takes away one of the main anti complaints, that the person behind the avatar is just in it for money or doesn't like the culture etc - mousey ate lived and breathed this culture before it was profitable and while she may not be as huge as she is now if she hadn't been able to ride the wave that came with vtuber popularity, she'd almost certainly still be doing this as long as she was functionally and bodily able to.

>> No.5323976 [DELETED] 
File: 75 KB, 600x800, 1619237617182.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>s it because she doesn't want dislikes and people shitting up the chat because they don't want vshojo collabs (even though it's not Nyanners this time)?

>> No.5326514

>>5323900
Is it really a common complaint (outside 4chan, in the normie sphere in general) that you'd have to be at it long enough, to be considered a "credible" vtuber? And if not, that'd be grounds for widespread criticism and hate?
I'd imagine most people in general don't actually care about how long, or how short, a vtuber has been vtubing. The only criteria for them is if they're entertaining or not - if they are, most people don't care if they started just last month, and if they aren't, it doesn't matter if they've been doing it for five years.

Sure, recently there have been many new Vtubers appearing, but I think it's worthless to try to divide them into who's "real and credible" and who's "only doing it for the money", even if just for the simple fact that for 99% of them, being run-of-the-mill indies and all that, there's never going to be any money in it for them in the first place, so that's a kinda shaky motivation criteria.

But I guess you're probably not talking about just any old random indie from the 2view masses, but rather someone higher-profile like Nyanners specifically, who's lacking that "cred" because she's only been a vtuber for about a year, so it's closer to assume she's a grifter who's only in it for the money, especially when you combine that with the specific grudge 4chan has about her (denouncing loli, then having a loli model, what a hypocrite!) which makes it even more likely for anons to fall into that kind of criticism of her? Not saying you'd be necessarily wrong even (I can not divine her ~true intentions~ any more than anyone else can), just wanted to get that bit of clarification.

>> No.5326671

>>5310823
Mori is dumb enough to believe people would dislike mousey as much as they dislike Nyanners or Veiwhore.

>> No.5326716

>>5323900
>Girl was streaming as a vtuber before hololive was even a popular thing,
correction: before Hololive was a thing

Sora debut: September 2017
Ironmouse debut: August 2017

>> No.5326799

>>5326671
nah, Mori just wants to channel viewership and donations into Mousey's channel, almost all of her solo collabs are currently on the other person's channel

>> No.5327046

>>5326799
that's more because shes too lazy to test things beforehand and thus is the queen of the techproblems. If the collab partner hosts it she just doesnt have to worry about all that

>> No.5327172

>>5327046
sure, I guess the head voices are never wrong, anonchama
not like she actually streams the TTRPG sessions from her computer, just on their accounts

>> No.5327284

>>5317711
>The number of people who love Nyanners: ~30000
>The number of people who hate Nyanners: ~98
number of relevant non pedo people who hate Nyanners ~0

>> No.5327626

>>5315418
The Kizuna AI one is pretty dumb. It's not like you can only collab with people that share the same opinion on everything as you.

>> No.5328160

>>5327626
they all are pretty stupid, it's not like you can change your mind/grow up/have controversial opinions

>> No.5332295 [DELETED] 

>>5323900
>before hololive was even a popular thing
I like how people use hololive as a mesuring stick when in the original era it was Nijisanji that started the livestreaming trend, and Mouse predates them.

>> No.5335983

>>5332295
Because hololive and more specifically coco are what really brought it more to the west and global rather than just being a super niche hobby among people that browse /jp/. That's why holo gets used as the measuring stick, because previously you could maybe just maybe get some responses that knew who Kizuna Ai was vaguely but most people didn't even get exposure to vtubers.
I showed Miko's nigga clip to a friend and he, someone who regularly mocks me for watching anime, had already seen it.
Its about reach

>> No.5336750

>>5335983
>rather than just being a super niche hobby among people that browse /jp/
vtubers have not been a super niche hobby "among people that browse /jp/" since Kizuna Ai got into the memesphere.
Niche stuff on /jp/ is more like everything that isn't vtubers, 2hu, fate, more popular IRL idol groups, and a few other doujin series. The kind of stuff that is rarely ever discussed in English outside of /jp/ itself. With the kind of posters that get pissy with popular things being popular forcing them to bump their threads daily.
Technically a bunch of stuff, but may as well be invisible to people who don't post in them.

>> No.5346808

>>5336750
When Kizuna Ai got into the memesphere nobody in the west knew about anyone else.

>> No.5349926

when's the projekt melody and amelia watson collab?

>> No.5350054

>>5312536
>891 dislikes against 41 nigs
Yes?

>> No.5350095

Hololive girls streaming with anyone outside of Hololive breaks the fantasies of schizos so they get angry. Can't taint their perfect waifus with anything from the real world now can we?

>> No.5350647

>>5312181
Posting the bait meme is falling for the bait.

>> No.5350959

>>5350095
It's funny because Mori's roommate has whole damned songs about dicked down and doing drugs

I'm convinced that any purityfag that's into Hololive is secretly just an anti false flagging. There's to imply any of the girls are interested in toxic idol culture or the incel manbabies that love it so much.

>> No.5352656

Since i'm in a very good mood. She said it on her last stream last night

https://youtu.be/AuM0Kra7irw?t=442

>> No.5353063

>>5311670
>Nyanners gets a thousand dislike
>Therefore a collab with poor dying cancer orphan will get the same

>> No.5353425

>>5321313
Wrong, Melody is good but Ironmouse is the best

>> No.5353863

>>5312618
It just struck me that Mori collabing with Marxist Mana is not out of the question since they both speak eigo and are into music, both have similar attitude...

>> No.5357048

>>5315177
>What a fucking cope
>he says while coping hard
hahahaha

>> No.5359049

>>5349926
Not soon enough.

>> No.5359361
File: 23 KB, 463x453, 1624050314068.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5315827
format your shit if you want anyone to read it

>> No.5359884

>>5359361
ironically enough he did but he was too scared of being called out for "reddit spacing" that he only used one line break for his paragraphs

this is what spending time here for too long does to your brain

>> No.5360274

>>5346808
Yes, and that was the case for everyone, including the Japanese. She was the starting point of "virtual youtuber" being a thing that people intentionally labelled themselves and modeled after. 2D/3D virtual personas and used real-time tracking software were on youtube and other media before, but they were not a common style.

---

My point is really more meta, but it's that /jp/ and other boards have a fuckton of continuous topics that then and today are extremely niche and may not have ever had a "hype" period. Unless you seek it out or browse /jp/ as whole, there is no reason to even know they exist. Those would be
>rather than just being a super niche hobby among people that browse /jp/
Not vtubers. It has been one of the driving generals on /jp/ since at least 2018, and the only reason it didn't have non-general threads by then was because it was autistically enforced.

I guess it just triggers me because in 2019 to a few months ago plenty of stuff on /jp/ fell off the catalog constantly that would have been there for days/weeks/months a few years earlier, and because only a handful of mostly anonymous people care about those individual things, there was simply nothing to do about it beyond either bumping threads or finding somewhere else to talk, which is kind of shitty when the cause has nothing to do with them beyond sharing the same board.
/vt/ being created was unexpected but not unwelcome.

>> No.5360511
File: 15 KB, 227x222, 1606886748498.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How do bots even work?
Do they know how to make gmails?

>> No.5360870

>>5350095
Everyone was happy with Pikamee, Tamaki, Pochi, Amamy, Nabi, Ironmouse, Kokorobeats. Noone will complain about Rene, Boogey Vox, Milky or Ririsya. Not to mention that a lot JP collab outside of Holo or have a regular radio show with VAs. Your illusion is skewed by the fact that you don't know how to read the room like a retard.

>> No.5363258

>>5312392
Didn't Mori say in the Zatsudan afterwards that she couldn't stream it to her channel for some reason?

>> No.5363790

>>5312536
>Kiara/Nyanners
was a huge success when you total the views across both streams.

>> No.5364528

>>5363258
I wouldn't see the point in streaming it to her channel in the first place, clearly the collab was Ironmouse inviting Mori (not the other way around) and it was just them chatting. Nyanners/Kiara at least makes some sense to have on split channels because it was a game, I dunno why you'd need Mori and Mouse chatting and answering some questions simultaneously on YT and Twitch.

>> No.5368660

>>5315418
The meme about Nyanners being a loli just because she's petite is ridiculous. She's as much of a loli as Ina is.

>> No.5369042

>>5363258
Yes.

>> No.5370907

I'm just glad Ironmouse got chosen by Make a Wish.

>> No.5371740
File: 76 KB, 768x1024, 1621156867563.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5360511
>How do bots even work?
For upvotes, many ways to go about that.
Ideally, if the website allows doing this via API calls, you have a much simpler time requesting API keys and sending calls. Youtube does not.
Effectively, you need to interface like someone using one of the browsers compatible with youtube.

One common solution is to make a bot that can log into youtube, store the credentials, request the video URL, download and scrape the HTML/JS info, determine what kind of programmatic action needs to be performed on which elements of the page to simulate an upvote/downvote, and send that request back to youtube.

Most widely used programming languages have the libraries available to feasibly put together a minimal web client that is optimized to perform a subset of HTML/JS instructions in an efficient way. youtube-dl and Newpipe use this method to grab and download videos (along with some API calls for metadata, when available/convenient).
However, these bots are generally very brittle in nature, and will likely break with every notable change in the youtube page code. Since the task of clicking the button on the page is a relatively simple action, it could be feasible to just run a complete or headless (no GUI) chrome/firefox/etc instance, and use something like selenium to automate a "fuzzier" logic to determining the location of the vote buttons and tell the browser to literally click where you've determined that button to most likely be. Could require less constant revision since you will be interacting with google in the browsers they support, but much less efficient.

Depending on the scale of your operations and the amount of votes you want, you would want to obfuscate the individual runs of the bot(s) using different ranges of IPs, sending different browser fingerprint info per request, and making the time of requests variable. Among other things. Otherwise you risk getting caught in the process and/or getting the votes reverted.

>Do they know how to make gmails?
That would probably be a different bot, or just people manually creating accounts and selling them off to the botmaker. Probably best to mix them up with bots with different creation time and metadata as well to throw off high level automated analysis by Google of account activities.
Until Google enforces some sort of unique ID system that has a fixed amount of IDs assigned to one person, either backed up by law or a company which can make your life hell for abusing it, there's not much Google can do other than make it a headache to create accounts en masse programmatically or manually.
Currently I can whip up accounts in a few minutes if I so cared, and I could probably automate and obfuscate it enough to make quite a bit of them without even being a blip on Google's account creation abuse mitigation systems. And that can be learned and worked around as you encounter it.

>> No.5372640

>>5353863
Why do people say that Mana is a SJW/Marxist?

>> No.5372910

>>5311670
How will she recover from a 2% dislike ratio.

>> No.5373707
File: 48 KB, 227x222, 1606886748499.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5371740

>> No.5373816

>>5372640
because mana is an unironic schizo every since that thread she posted on /here/

>> No.5375991

>>5371740
Oh, and if they're a dedicated autist but can't/won't learn CLI programming, you could feasibly do hundreds of votes by buying a pack of youtube-ready accounts with login verification figured out, a few remote desktops/proxies, and a few different builds of chrome or firefox. Thousands probably if you macro, find an easy way to switch IP ranges, or truly have no other purpose. I've known a person damned enough to do it this way several times. They considered it a hobby.

Also there are probably services who have implemented something similar to what I mentioned earlier and will sell you votes and other user-contributed data at some fixed cost. They are probably the biggest source of inexplicable mass-downvoting or mass-promotion.

>>5373707
Ask questions get answers

>> No.5376203

>>5359884
Redpill me on reddit spacing, why is it called that? Did it invent putting some space between paragraphs?
Default style in Word puts some space between paragraphs.

>> No.5376914
File: 159 KB, 463x453, 1594744884011.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>5375991
I just feel bad because I'm too dumb to understand. Thank you for answering and I hope it helps somebody.

>> No.5376933

>>5376914
Still here if there's something you don't get in particular(s).
I'm just killing time on night shift.

>> No.5376954

>>5376203
From what I've picked up, the theory is.

Input:
"sneed

feed

chuck"

Reddit output:
"sneed
feed
chuck"

So redditors out themselves with that formatting.

>> No.5376963

Ahem.
Can I get a speedy summary of the collab?

>> No.5376979

>>5376933
No thank you. I've copied it into a txt file for study later.

>> No.5377573

>>5376203
>Redpill me on reddit spacing, why is it called that?
Because reddit is the only (more) popular site where you have to use two newlines to signify a single newline.
>Did it invent putting some space between paragraphs?
>Default style in Word puts some space between paragraphs.
While someone who uses the term reddit spacing probably either doesn't use word (other doc software is increasingly more popular, even in schools), I think the more obvious question is who fucking cares if you got it from using Word or using reddit?
It just conveys that that anon does not care about what you wrote, and the only thing you're going to get from replying is another template ironic shitpost solely so they can have the last word.

I remember one time I was bored enough to reply to someone like that for several hours in good faith paragraphs just to see how long it would take them to lose motivation, and I guess once they ran out of *jaks they just started dumping gore and getting wiped repeatedly until the thread was deleted. He earned that victory.

>> No.5379070

>>5377573
>>5376954
Thanks, anons

>> No.5379982

>>5376954
What happens if they just press enter once? Nothing?

>> No.5380245

>>5379982
I guess a space or tab.

>> No.5380315

>>5376963
It was cute, but pretty uneventful. They mostly just gushed about each other then answered some questions (of varying quality), the best part is when they talked about Disneyworld and other themeparks.

>> No.5382236

>>5379982
Reddit uses markdown, it works like this:

https://gist.github.com/shaunlebron/746476e6e7a4d698b373

>> No.5382303

>>5379070
You're welcome. Also, please, fuck off from 4chan forever you stupid cunt.

>> No.5382364 [DELETED] 

>>5315418
99% of vtuber fans don't give a fuck about that shit

>> No.5382451

>>5350959
>whole damned songs about dicked down and doing drugs
puritiy shizos don't even want to acknowledge that roomate exists, why would they be aware of that

>> No.5382727

>"WAP? Never head of it!"
why is she pretending to be innocent like that?

>> No.5384563

>>5382303
I'm sorry, but I don't think I can. I'm not sure how to.

>> No.5386964

>>5382236
It's a bit a different in gimped in a comparison to normal markdown.
Beats RTFs though

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action