Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 97 KB, 900x900, 1618448354410.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5434624 No.5434624 [Reply] [Original]

I'm sorry.
I'm not going back to the sea.
I've finally found the answer. I'm going to listen to my heart from now on. I will not lie to myself anymore.
But I'm not going to forget you.
You're still a part of me, an important chapter of my past, because you brought me to where I am. That's why I'll always keep you in my thoughts. Whenever, wherever.
Thank you.
Goodbye.

>> No.5434745

>>5434624
Cringe

>> No.5434787

>>5434624
Based

>> No.5434819

>>5434745
>>5434787
which is it

>> No.5434831

>>5434624
is this a tldr of her new song?

>> No.5434837

>>5434624
You really didn't have to do this,but, okay.

>> No.5434865 [DELETED] 

>>5434819
>which is it
Both

>> No.5434868

>>5434819
Based cringe

>> No.5434895

herfag is seething and ruining /vt, because their oshi gives up them

>> No.5434906

>>5434831
Basically, yes.
But it's really a good song so give it a listen. It's better than your usual idol shit.

>> No.5434912

>>5434819
Bringe

>> No.5434938

>>5434895
>herfag is seething
Good.

>> No.5434992

>>5434819
Crased

>> No.5435073

>>5434624
I see

>> No.5435092

>>5434624
HER literally nuked her own discord since her fanbase is a bunch of autistic faggots

>> No.5435123

>>5435092
Does she have the power to nuke here to?

>> No.5435165

>>5434624
i feel like there were a lot of leaking ceilings today.

>> No.5435172

>>5435092
what's the story there?

>> No.5435223

>>5435092
Because HER is the bad shark.
Those words in OP aren't to her fans or whoever, they're to herself.
She's letting her past go. She found closure.

>> No.5435235

>>5435172
She was a self destructive alcoholic during HER time, and as such, that's what her fanbase was, on top of meme spewing internet denizens
She cleaned herself up and came back to see what was left

>> No.5435288

>>5434624
Literally who?

>> No.5435361

>>5435235
Was she really an alcoholic? To be clear, I didn't really follow her back then, just watched her big meme videos occasionally, so I don't really know much about her
I had assumed the alcoholic thing was some sort of big joke

>> No.5435454
File: 56 KB, 704x596, 1597624619965.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5435454

>>5435361
>joke

>> No.5435481

>>5435361
>Was she really an alcoholic?
Actually yes. It was a meme on her channel but still the truth.

>> No.5435603

>>5435361
The best way to make sure people don't worry about your problems is to joke about them and pretend it isn't really a serious thing. Same thing works with depression, among other things.

>> No.5435658

>>5435603
>Same thing works with depression
So you're basically talking about nyanners.

>> No.5435698

>>5435603
>The best way to make sure people don't worry about your problems is to joke about them
*The best way to run away from your own problems is to joke about them

>> No.5435756

>>5435658
Almost, except for Pinkocatto, you're missing her "je ne sais quoi" which is to ultimately plot and betray the people that help her in life because she thinks only of advancing her popularity

>> No.5435771

>>5434624
>Bad shark
Define bad. As sin? Also she seems identical but restricted in a similar way that Coco mentioned.

>> No.5435888
File: 246 KB, 1322x673, 1622263902696.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5435888

>>5435172
pic related

>> No.5435906

>>5435288
Basically, threads these are made when the shark does a “bad” thing, which is often after she seems overly horny, and then they come here to try to convince themselves that she is not the same person. She was extremely horny in her farmer stream and some people were very worried. Honestly, I don’t get it.

>> No.5435921

>>5435771
Ask Gura for a definition. I'd assume she just felt it was wrong and was fighting that feeling until she decided to listen to her heart.
I'd say Hololive made Coco restricted but it made Gura reformed.

>> No.5435923

You are still HER posting even in your death throes

>> No.5435966

>>5435771
Putting the shit post videos aside (she still finds them funny, and they are), she herself was in a bad place before hololive in general.

>> No.5436042

>>5435921
No, I’m asking you for a definition. Look just because she gets horny at times doesn’t mean you need be worried.

>> No.5436079

>>5435771
>dirt poor
>alcoholic
>depressed
>struggling to go anywhere with career
>fanbase of fucking degenerates that reduce her personality down to "le ebin drunk loli gremlin xD XD"
that bad

>> No.5436092

>>5434624
>Whenever, wherever.
Her roommate is Shakira?

>> No.5436097

>>5435361
Most likely not. Anyone who’s actually been drunk before can see that she didn’t really act drunk all that well in her videos. She kept saying she was joking about being drunk in her streams and quite frankly there are no proof to think she lied.

>> No.5436119

>>5435966
>Putting the shit post videos aside (she still finds them funny, and they are)
That’s what worries people, then threads like these are made as a result. My point, is that it doesn’t make her a “bad” person.

>> No.5436128

>>5436119
see >>5436079

>> No.5436163

>>5436079
How do you know she was dirt poor and struggling to get anywhere with a career?

>> No.5436173

>>5436163
She talked about it on HER streams a couple of times

>> No.5436187

>>5436163
>>5436173
for the dirt poor part, the career part is obvious judging by the former and the gigs she was getting

>> No.5436225

>>5436097
>Anyone who’s actually been drunk before can see that she didn’t really act drunk all that well in her videos.
I'm pretty sure you're mentally ill you fucking retard. None of her videos are longer than three minutes and you think you actually know that based on that? Holy shit, fags on this board are getting more stupid every day.

>> No.5436244

>>5436079
>alcoholic
I believe that was an act. Also doesn’t make her evil or whatnot.
>depressed
She said she is far more stressed now than she was before hololive. She said she hasn’t even been sleeping because of it.
>struggling to go anywhere with career
That’s life on YouTube. Doesn’t make her a bad person.
>fanbase of fucking degenerates that reduce her personality down to "le ebin drunk loli gremlin xD XD"
You hate her fans? Just ignore them?

>> No.5436254

>>5436042
I don't really understand what you're trying to get out of me here. I'm not worried about anything, and the words 'bad shark' are literally in the lyrics and every person in the world knows what 'bad' means, but if you want to go into specifics you need to ask Gura because I have no idea what exactly did she mean by that.

>> No.5436310

>>5436244
>I believe that was an act. Also doesn’t make her evil or whatnot.
Her life was pretty bad. No one said that she is a bad person you fucking idiot.

>That’s life on YouTube. Doesn’t make her a bad person.
God, you're such a stupid person. No one said she's bad. Please crawl back to your fucking hole you piece of shit.

>> No.5436316

>>5436225
Tell me then, how was she an alcoholic? Because she made a few cans fell over in one of her stream? Just because you’ve made yourself a mental image of how she is in your psychotic brain doesn’t mean she truly is like that.

>> No.5436335

>>5436254
>every person in the world knows what 'bad' means
No, it’s different for each person. People think the shark being “lewd” is bad. And that it’s a sign of her old sin or whatnot

>> No.5436371

>>5436310
>No one said she's bad
“Bad shark”

>> No.5436389

>>5436244
Jesus you must be a special case of an autist.
>I believe that was an act. Also doesn’t make her evil or whatnot.
Doesn't matter what you believe.
>She said she is far more stressed now than she was before hololive. She said she hasn’t even been sleeping because of it.
Stressed=/=Depressed. Work gives you purpose, if she's more stressed then I believe she's less depressed because she has duties.
>That’s life on YouTube. Doesn’t make her a bad person.
But it made her feel bad.
>You hate her fans? Just ignore them?
And what about her? Should she just ignore them?
>>5436335
I think you're misunderstanding something. The bad shark is her past self which she held unto despite her feelings.

>> No.5436398

>>5436244
So you never watched HER streams I take it?
>I believe that was an act.
it wasn't.
>She said she is far more stressed now than she was before hololive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt_xBZpTEzY
She literally said on stream that she was in a dark place before Hololive retard. Do you even watch her streams? Have you ever seen HER streams? Have you even seen her birthday stream today? She's far happier being in Hololive than she ever was as HER.
>That’s life on YouTube. Doesn’t make her a bad person.
I'm talking about her actual career (voice acting), not YouTube. Youtube made her nothing worth mentioning since her videos would just get demonetized and she only posted 3 times a year.
She never saw youtube as a career, she just did it for fun.
>You hate her fans? Just ignore them?
everyone hates HER fans, they're the cancer of Gura's fanbase

>> No.5436412

>>5436316
>Tell me then, how was she an alcoholic?
She talked about it a few times on stream in a non-ironic way. I know you're not smart enough to get that but you didn't watched her streams back then so shut the fuck up.

>> No.5436450

>>5436371
>“Bad shark”
That doesn't mean she's a bad human holy shit.
If you really take these two words THAT seriously, no one can ever cure your brain damage.

>> No.5436481

>>5436412
Imagine caring so much about a girl who’ll never know you exist. Fucking hang yourself.

>> No.5436491

>>5436398
You're mentally ill. You HAVE to be mentally ill.

>> No.5436515

>>5436491
ahh good point! Neck yourself HERfag

>> No.5436524

>>5436491
Dude, I've got bad news for you...

>> No.5436545

>>5436515
Cringe

>> No.5436549
File: 155 KB, 719x763, 1605125575549.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5436549

>>5435172
>>5435888
This bitchnigger was one of her high ranking discord mods who started powertripping and banning people for no reason at all. Her ""community"" was pure unadulterated aids, and I bet most of them now would've been a Nyannersfag now since they share the same discordfaggotry culture. Her past had these types of insufferable westoids.

This is why you see Gura repeatedly say in chat how much she loves her new community now.

>> No.5436571

>>5436389
>Stressed=/=Depressed.
So you admit she’s stressed and cannot sleep because of it? That can itself lead to depression and more. Also the difference is that she’s not saying she was depressed, only that she is now stressed. The latter is confirmed.
>But it made her feel bad.
You cannot assume her thoughts. The past made you dislike her (it seems), so you assume she disliked herself over it.

>> No.5436582

>>5436549
>in chat
when chatting to chat*

Fuck brainfart

>> No.5436598

>>5436571
>grasping at straws

>> No.5436676

>>5434906
Huh? This song is pretty below average to her voice during covers. Whose bright idea was it to use synth her voice?

>> No.5436746

>>5434624
You should be proud of yourself, Sam. You've evolved into a better form.

>> No.5436764

This thread in a nutshell:

>HERfags desperately trying to cope

>> No.5436778

So Gura became the third Nyanners.
Why women are so quick to forget everyone that made them?

>> No.5436814

>>5436778
Except Nyanners called her past fans pedos. Gura said arigatou and sayonara in a tasteful farewell.

>> No.5436816

>>5435361
She hit the sauce heavily to the point where it was a problem. She used to do drunk karaoke streams and drunken shitposts on a regular basis, she talked about her drinking issues on stream. It kind of sounds like she's STILL drinking off and on, which I hope she isn't, but at the very least it's nowhere near as much as it was.

>> No.5436823

This is it bros. As of today I am no longer a HERfag. I'm happy Gura has found a better life and I will support her all I can.

>> No.5436826

>>5436778
Gura is the opposite of Nyanners.

>> No.5436875

>>5436778
>the third Nyanners
who's the second Nyanners?

>> No.5436912

>>5436398
>it wasn't.
That’s just a claim. It’s meaningless since you cannot get in her head.
Also that video didn’t say she wasn’t stressed now. It just said she’s glad she got a job, like every human does.
>She literally said on stream that she was in a dark place before Hololive retard.
No she didn’t. She felt a “little unsure” of herself. She is still not confident even now. You assumed so much more because you projected.
>She's far happier
Projection. It’s what you assume. That money buys happiness.
>She never saw youtube as a career, she just did it for fun.
You admit she had fun?

>> No.5436985

>>5436875
Hitler

>> No.5437015

>>5436778
>So Gura became the third Nyanners
Posts like this is why these threads are made. Every time someone compares her to Nyanners, a thread like this reassuring us that is not the case, is made. People view Nyanners is a sinner, so they hate the comparison

>> No.5437049
File: 399 KB, 414x457, thumb.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5437049

>>5435888
>>5436549
>>5436816
Thanks for the information fellas, not sure what I expected but I guess it doesn't really change much.
It's good seeing gura grow, and I hope she's happy where she is now.

>> No.5437064

>>5436985
What the fuck is wrong with you people, how can you even think of comparing such a vile, disgusting and horrible piece of shit of a person with Hitler?

>> No.5437106

1. Nyanners is called a whore
2. People say the shark is not a whore, no more.
3. Hence this thread is made to assure us her whoredom is over.

>> No.5437174

>>5436676
Whoever the no name she choose to do the mixing

>> No.5437177

>>5436912
>That’s just a claim. It’s meaningless since you cannot get in her head
It's not.
see >>5436816
>No she didn’t. She felt a “little unsure” of herself. She is still not confident even now.
So you admit you don't watch her streams? Of course she still has confidence issues, but she was referring to something much more than that in the clip I referenced. It's not hard to read between the lines of what she was saying there. Stress does not mean she's depressed, it means she's actually working towards something (like every other person on the planet that actually works).
>Projection. It’s what you assume. That money buys happiness.
Not money. Having a supportive group of friends, a fanbase that genuinely cares for you, a goal to works towards in the form of producing music professionally and performing on stage is what buys happiness. She got none of this as HER.
>You admit she had fun?
Yes? She said she does it for fun. And I liked HER content, I'm just saying it's stupid to think that she's not happier now.

>> No.5437181

>>5437064
This. At least Hitler isn't a lying, backstabbing, grifting, hypocritical dirty whore.

>> No.5437183

>>5437106
>1. Nyanners is a hypocritical whore
>2. People say shark is not a whore, she never was.
>3. This thread was made to make HERfags off themselves since HER's not coming back and she'll no longer be corrupted by her toxic lifestyle and community.
Fixed that for you.
Also, all those statements are unrelated.
t. OP

>> No.5437191

>>5434819
Make up your own mind faggot.

>> No.5437224

>>5436875
Koopa

>> No.5437369

>>5437177
>It's not.
Again, a meaningless statement. It’s just a claim by you. It has no value.
>Of course she still has confidence issues
So now you’re saying she’s the same? Huh?
>read between the lines
Ogey.
>Stress
It destroys your life. It’s truly horrible.

>> No.5437413
File: 508 KB, 763x762, 37923E6B-1BBC-4726-8AC3-C6614736ECAD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5437413

Bad shark/good shark
Shark

>> No.5437415

>>5437369
>So now you’re saying she’s the same? Huh?
Confidence issues != depression.
Before she had both.

>> No.5437502

Well, at least Goobah is happy now. That's the important part

Who gives a heck about HER tho, like, things come and go, even the best artists have to become different people and play different roles someday

>> No.5437548
File: 615 KB, 813x903, E5F55FA2-90EA-4AD7-8693-8088D717F30F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5437548

>> No.5437720

>>5436549
>>5435888
And again, more reasons for any vtuber to not have a fan discord

>> No.5437836

>ye olde alcoholic meme
A former alcoholic would have not touched champagne even on new years

>> No.5438907

>>5437836
I don’t get the alcoholic meme either. An alcoholic is literally addicted to booze to the point where they can’t function without it. You CAN drink a lot of alcohol for emotional reasons without being addicted to it. If it’s true that she used to drink a lot and stopped, then good for her. An alcoholic would still need much more help and put in a lot more efforts to stop than just being accepted into Hololive.

>> No.5439262

>>5438907
on another board I saw someone get called an alcoholic for drinking a twelve pack to themselves.

>> No.5439612

>>5439262
Spoken like 12 year olds who never went outside their basements. The fucks on these boards can sometimes be so oblivious to how real life works I’m not sure how they manage to live their lives properly.

>> No.5439719
File: 708 KB, 923x939, C111EDA2-16FA-40C1-8104-8A4215999CD6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5439719

Read pic

>> No.5439732
File: 1.98 MB, 1300x1180, Gura is a loli 2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5439732

>>5436778
No, stop parroting this propaganda. She never disowned her original fanbase. She's just moving on.

>> No.5439734
File: 85 KB, 1105x829, E4XcqfqUYAYxkZY.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5439734

>>5434624
Bad shark is dead! long live Good shark!

>> No.5439760

>>5439734
Here:
>>5439719
>>5437548

>> No.5439823

She wasn’t a shark before…. failed thread.

>> No.5439910

>>5439732
She never said goodbye to HERfags, but this song can also be interpreted that way, they would find her anyways so whatever, is not like she completely got rid of her previous fanbase

>> No.5440018

>>5439910
>interpreted
She wasn’t a shark before.

>> No.5440180
File: 63 KB, 1280x720, Kuina Natsukawa Shark.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5440180

>>5440018

>> No.5440259

>>5440180
will I ever know why this character specifically?

>> No.5440272

>>5439910
In my post I wasn't trying to imply that she was leaving HERfags. my bad.

>> No.5440359

>>5440180
The VTuber became the shark afterward. She became the shark, which means it is her now.

There is also a thread saying that Gura is praising Jesus Christ, because of the “One word leads to another word”, and it is said that the word “word” means Jesus. Ridiculous.

>> No.5440384
File: 68 KB, 1280x720, Fucking newfag go do your research.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5440384

>>5440259

>> No.5440433

>HER posting
Nobody will believe me when I say I've been around for a very long time and that I can judge a person and discern who or what they are. But regardless...

The people who still cling to HER are only doing that out of envy and hate. It's not Gura's success they hate per se, but the fact Gura grew as a person and moved on from self-destructive behavior. HER life was a black pit of misery and pain. And she remade herself into something admirable, something victorious, with her own power and effort. She won, and that's something HER fags can't tolerate, because it shows them that they are failures by proxy because they KNOW they can't reinvent themselves, rebuild themselves and move on from whichever destructive shit has control of their lives. It's the ultimate crab in the bucket behavior, and cowardice. Cowardice to confront yourself as you are and go into that titanic struggle to better yourself, to do SOMETHING, ANYTHING that pushes you in the right direction. Because that is difficult, and painful. And Gura did it. She did it for herself, and that is something they can't do, least of all tolerate.

They are not genuine fans. They did not like HER as a person or anything like that. To them HER was a source of potential lulz, a trainwreck they loved watching and secretly hoped would "become a legend" by eventually killing herself or something like that. They were watching HER and following HER because of that same mentality that makes people follow Drachenlord, or Chris Chan, or that Nick guy who wanted to eat his little sister's shit. And SHE knew this. And SHE decided to change. And SHE won. SHE integrated her shadow and lost NOTHING but became a true personality, a strong, formidable individual. And these "fans" see that as betrayal, because misery and failure love company.

Anyone can sense that Gura has experienced tremendous suffering in her life. You don't become a person like Gura by accident, by leisure. C.G. Jung would give her a standing ovation.

Everything I've seen of HER has a deep and strong undercurrent of pain. And I am disgusted by the people who wanted her to remain that way. That way leads to death. Instead of taking all of this as a massive encouragement, a guiding light out of worthlessness these "fans" keep bringing HER up, or lamenting their "loss" instead of rejoicing in her victory over herself. And that speaks volumes about them as people.

>> No.5440448

>>5440259
S to the e to the n to the z to the FUNNY SHARK LETTER to the w to the FUNNY SHARK LETTER

>> No.5440472

>>5440384
SOVL SINGING

>> No.5440497

>>5440433
YWNBG (YOU WILL NEVER BE GURA)

>> No.5440602

>>5440433
Ogey Freud you can stop now.

>> No.5440629

>>5440433
This is so fucking based

>> No.5440645

>>5440497
>>5440602
I am fucking you with the cock of truth. Accept it.

>> No.5440687

>>5440433
>I can judge a person and discern who or what they are
Ogey, only you can rrat on behalf of everyone then.
>Gura was self-destructive, life was a black pit of misery and pain.
Man, you truly hated her to imagine such nonsense about her. The only thing we know for sure, is that she says her life is so stressed now that she cannot sleep. That’s now, not before. In fact she was so scared, she breaks down at times from nervousness. That’s a very big burden to her body.

>> No.5440703

>>5440433
shut the fuck up shut the fuck up shut thE FUCK UP

>> No.5440738

>>5440433
HERfag here, my response >>5440303

I love Gura, I love her old shitposts and her new content, I'm happy for what she's become and celebrate her accomplishments both old and new and hope for her life to stay stable and happy.

>> No.5440767

>>5440645
I'm literally agreeing with you massive faggot, "you will never be gura" applies to the HERfaggots who can't accept that she moved on and now is happier than ever

>> No.5440800

>>5440433
Just because you think you are a psych major, doesn't mean you shouldn't take your meds.
HERfags are a plague on this board, but at least they don't write blogposts sucking their own dicks with psych 101 rrats

>> No.5440852

Gura says she is so stressed now, that she cannot eat. She has problems sleeping too. How is that good?

>> No.5440884

>>5440738
And that is the way to feel in this situation. It's the only way that is rewarding to both Gura and you and has actual merit.

>>5440767
...I didn't get it. I thought you were insinuating I was LARPing as Gura.

>> No.5440928

>>5440433
long wall of text but unfortunately that's bullshit. I will keep bringing up HER because she is a funny gremlin without any of your preconceived baggage BS.

>> No.5440940

>>5440852
Gura was drinking herself to death less than 3 years ago, anon. She was surrounded by people who were leeching off of her for clout and she was depressed every day.

Gura's life is stressful and complicated. She is in a very good place now in contrast to where she was. She's much happer in spite of how stressful it all is. You need to understand how deep this pit of despair she climbed out of was to understand why she's happier now, and why she's probably never going to have an easy life.

>> No.5440955

>>5436549
I like chumbuddies too!

>> No.5441057

>>5440433
>"become a legend"
an hero, you newfag

>> No.5441091
File: 208 KB, 436x456, 1624116847316.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5441091

>>5435092
I was a mod there

>> No.5441094

>>5440940
>drinking herself to death
She drinks occasionally now. If she was an alcoholic, she wouldn’t be able to drink occasionally. You’re making claims without evidence. rrat city.
>she was depressed every day.
Again, another made up claim.
>Gura's life is stressful
Yes, because she said she is, right now. Not before, but now. My point is to only go by legitimate claims, rather than making up stories.

>> No.5441121

>>5441057
HER is already kind of a legend tho, with the oki doki boomer song and disappearing only to come back as a shark loli, that's something worth mentioning in the future desu

>> No.5441156

>>5441094
didn't she said she was in a dark place before hololive?

>> No.5441177

>>5441094
she talked about all of this in her old streams, she was sloshed while making almost every single shitpost on her old channel, she talked about how depressing every day was on her old discord and lamented coming back to it before deleting it afterwards

>> No.5441188

>>5441091
Is there anything you can tell us from your time as mod?

>> No.5441195

>>5441094
>crying in joy at having her close friends and new non westoid fanbase
>BRO SHES SO STRESSED SHE WAS HAPPIER AS HER EUGHHHH

please, just stop

>> No.5441200

>>5440433
kneel

>> No.5441214

>>5440852
>How is that good?
Anon, you strike me as young. That's what life is. It really is. But there's a world of difference from being stressed while you're doing something beneficial to yourself and something that is literally killing you. Stress is an inevitable part of life. Gura deals with that just like the rest of us. ALL living things experience stress and pain, and there's no way around that. But when there's a clear goal, and when you see people appreciate you, and when you're making your life tangibly better the stress is worth it. You may be tired, you may be feeling the heat, but there's always that twinkle in your eye that means - "It's worth it."

When Gura says she is stressed, or tired, or didn't eat well that isn't her complaining about it in a "I'm fucked up" way you imagine, but her sharing her day, frustrations and struggles with us as her friends and fans. It's what people do. I'm in my thirties and all me and my friends do is bitch about work and wives and so on to each other. Gura is doing the same with us.

>> No.5441227

>>5441156
She said that she felt a “little unsure” of herself, meaning a lack of confidence. She’s still that way now.

>> No.5441238

>>5436778
YWNBG

>> No.5441276

>>5441188
I left early because the dumb friend circle changed and posted that just to get a reply, thank you anon

>> No.5441325

>>5441057
I've been here since 2006 and I'll be fucked if I can remember every single meme. But thanks for focusing on something as irrelevant as that.

>> No.5441346

this thread is pure faggotry. you retards will never be HER or gura's therapist. stop trying to understand

>> No.5441353

>>5440433
Jesas, Gura, it's illegal to kill this many people.

>> No.5441355

>>5441214
>That's what life is. Being so stressed you cannot eat, sleep, and have health problems.
No it’s not.
>When Gura says she is stressed, or tired, or didn't eat well that isn't her complaining about it
It’s simply her stating a problem. That can of stress can ruin your life.

>> No.5441417

>>5441094
yeah this is bait

>> No.5441418

From singing for fucking Belle Delphine to this. Man what a life this girl has, holy shit

>> No.5441420
File: 5 KB, 312x261, E4Xb4AcUcAAA6CO.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5441420

>>5440180
AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>> No.5441476

>>5441177
Why was she such in a dark place to begin with? What made her experience all that pain?

>> No.5441487

>>5441420
Sasuga Detective

>> No.5441494

>>5441420
how did i miss that

>> No.5441498

>>5441418
Do you think Gura hates Belle Delphine? If so, based on what evidence?

>> No.5441527

>>5441420
Reminder that Ame deliberately made the moose reference by saying she had a dream about Her, and Gura took a while to process how to respond to such a reference.

>> No.5441549

>>5441498
Reading comprehension retardchama

>> No.5441555

>>5441476
Rrats say poorfag with depression and impostor syndrome.

>> No.5441559

>>5441325
you're a liar and absolutely everyone here can tell. EVERYONE knows what an hero is. An hero is more than just a meme, it's part of the core terminology of 4chan, it's practically part of a dialect at this point.
If you "forgot" what an hero was, you weren't ever from here, because people have been using the phrase "an hero" since the dawn of laughing about retarded people online.

>> No.5441560

>>5441498
delphine is a self made woman, despite her.. industry.
I'd say Gura likes her.

>> No.5441562
File: 29 KB, 157x224, 1605312859531.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5441562

>>5441346
Here's Gura's real therapist by the way

>> No.5441565

>>5441527
reminder gura literally said ame's real name twice in a moment of absolute autism and retardation

>> No.5441582
File: 375 KB, 820x756, cursed gura.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5441582

HER hates you and HER will never come back.
HER was cast into the deep void of the sea and a new life was born from the depths. That's why guras hair is white, a clean slate with blue streaks reminding of HER. I will also make you remember that gura came on land completely naked. It's lore. And this is why gura "cant swim" and needs floaties. She was scared of something she left in the depths and was afraid it would grasp her and never let go again.

>> No.5441605

>>5441476
Anyone can make any claim here. Ask for evidence, then ask for evidence that she isn’t that way now. You won’t get any. It’s all just rrat.

>> No.5441621

>>5441565
This the first time I've heard of this.

Anyone got a link?

>> No.5441636
File: 69 KB, 1485x1280, 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5441636

>>5441559
redpill me on "an hero" i admit i'm a newfag and just started browsing on /jp/ on november

>> No.5441638

>>5441555
From her older videos where she made movies with her toys, she doesn’t really strike as poor, she literally has hundreds of toys so I doubt her parents weren’t getting by that well. She must have been poor when she moved out I guess. So people know she was depressed but we don’t really know why?

>> No.5441642

>>5441565
I remember people talking about that but never saw an actual link.

>> No.5441654

>>5441560
>delphine is a self made woman, despite her.. industry.
>I'd say Gura likes her.
Probably.

>> No.5441670

>>5434624
Upon reading this thread, it reminds me of that new year stream Gura had where she is somehow not entertained being teased as drunk.

>> No.5441673

>>5441621
it was in the same stream ame said the moose reference

>> No.5441675

>>5441605
Fair enough, I thought people had actual evidence other than “s-she said she was sad in a stream 2 years ago!!!111”

>> No.5441698

>>5441621
>>5441565
isnt that where ame talked about the meese joke too?
THe ghost in phasophobia was called Karen too...

>> No.5441716

>>5441559
I didn't forget what it means. I simply didn't remember it at the moment and it doesn't matter in the slightest. Are you going to explain the nuances of frosted butts to me now?

>> No.5441724

>>5441638
>From her older videos where she made movies with her toys, she doesn’t really strike as poor, she literally has hundreds of toys
It’s mostly rrat. Honestly, when they say she was “dirt poor”, just ask for evidence. I don’t believe it based on what I seen either.

>> No.5441760

>>5441636
No. You will always be a newfag. You have to live with that. Stop trying to pretend like you aren't one. You will never blend in because you haven't lived it.

>> No.5441766

>>5441565
based Gura btfo HERfags, even if it's her own genmate.

>> No.5441771

>>5434819
it's based

>> No.5441803

>>5434831
yes
>the "bad shark" voice even refers to itself as ME in all caps
definitely HER

>> No.5441823

>>5441636
Essentially sometime cca 2007 or so a kid either committed suicide or shot someone and in his retarded suicide note he misspelled something about "becoming a hero" as "becoming an hero" and we all laughed at that and it became a meme. It's been far too long to remember the details without looking up, and it doesn't matter.

Yes, 4chan's reputation was once well deserved. We really were like that.

>> No.5441829

>>5441760
literally admited i'm one anyways but ogey

>> No.5441833

>>5441673
Yeah but I have never actually seen that exact time. No one made a clip about that either. What is the exact timestamp or is this a Nelson Mandela effect moment?

>> No.5441839

>itt semi lobotomized mongoloids making sense of song sang by an anime girl
naruhodo

>> No.5441862

>>5441760
you used to be a newfag too, anonchama

>> No.5441871

>>5441642
i'll spoonfeed you just because i'm in a good mood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkvVS3C0hdY&t=5285s timestamp 3:23:27

>> No.5441880

>>5441527
I still think Gura went a bit far by revealing Ame's real address to everyone watching the stream and telling them to send her ricin-laced letters, very uncalled for

>> No.5441912

>>5441823
I see, thanks mr. oldfag deeply appreciated

>> No.5441922

>>5434624
What a world of difference between this and
>lol those evil pedos made me say bad stuff feel bad for me
>pretending to like cute and funny

>> No.5441942

>>5441833
>>5441621
https://files.catbox.moe/n7i019.mp4

>> No.5441945

>>5441871
Thanks anon, hope you have a good day.

>> No.5441972

>>5441871
That's the moose moment, not the Ame's real name moment that people were asking for. There are plenty of clips of the moose moment, but not anywhere Ame's real name is uttered.

>> No.5441989

>>5441912
No problemo. I can't teach you how to shot web though. You're on your own for that.

>> No.5441990

>>5441972
vvvv
>>5441942

>> No.5441991

>>5441833
what in the actual spoonfeeding fuck. Literally type "gura moose" in youtube and its the first fucking link

>> No.5442011

>>5441972
...anon, you must be utterly retarded, did you even saw the timestamp?

>> No.5442012

>>5441560
Despite Belle's whole unsettling lore and thottery you guys have to admit one thing
She REALLY knows what to do and how to do that
You may not like her for what she's doing [spoiller]I don't like her for that either[/spoiler], but she's been living rent free for at least two years

>> No.5442013

>>5441942
>>5441871
Wow Gura didn't even think twice before saying it

Good thing Ame didn't make it seem that obvious

>> No.5442017

>>5441562
that Randian bitch needs to stay away from Gura.

>> No.5442018

>>5441942
Thanks anon you are the big champ.

>>5441991
you are confused but it's ok >>5441942 delivered.

>> No.5442042

>>5441724
Nah there isn’t any evidence for the claims. What they require is for people to believe it anyway, and spread it as if true. Why? Because they hated her past, and want to distance themselves from it as much as possible. So they imagine her going from a person person full of anxiety who hated herself, into a free person who loves herself. Life doesn’t always work that way, and the claims don’t hold up.

>> No.5442043
File: 96 KB, 670x433, 1619315649374.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5442043

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I WANNA FUCK BECKY AND KAREN AND I DONT MEAN THE CHARACTERS
SEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXX

>> No.5442065

>>5442011
ok that is my fault I thought the time in the URL and the timstamp was the same.

>> No.5442096

>>5442042
This^ was meant for: >>5441675

>> No.5442101

>>5442012
bro your CTRL+S reps...

>> No.5442123

>>5436244
stress can be a good thing if it leads to achievement. that's literally why it exists physiologically

>> No.5442201

>>5442123
yes and red wine is good for your heart, just not 2 bottles a day.

>> No.5442216 [DELETED] 

>>5441942
for anyone doubting the authenticity of this particular utterance from Gura from this particular minecraft clip, this is the clip that led to anons discovering a certain Fallout NV mod, which in turn led to the discovery of a certain S****owo who has a very familiar sounding voice to someone else we may or may not know, hypothetically and all

>> No.5442249

>>5442123
>stress can be a good thing
Not when it ruins your health. Not when it causes you not to eat, and prevents sleep. The need to see her improved completely (to create contrast between the past) leads to crazy rats that don’t hold water.

>> No.5442270
File: 209 KB, 304x272, 1611420357827.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5442270

>>5442101
well fugg
typos, or rather not pressing the spacebar hardly enough
gomenasai, anonchama...

>> No.5442303

>>5442216
yeah, it's in warosu. And even Google knows by searching those terms (I just did).

>> No.5442309

>>5442216
Your timeline is pretty fucked up anon. Those things happened in a different order than the voices in your head tell you

>> No.5442320

>>5442216
Spoonfeed me on that New Vegas mod
I'm not into story mods so I might've missed a whole lots of stories

>> No.5442348

>>5442216
It went downhill after New Vegas, I guess

The game really was rigged from the start

>> No.5442354
File: 396 KB, 882x720, 1623966605383.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5442354

>>5435172
basically she pulled a nyanners but she's employed by my favorite corporation now so this makes it all okay

>> No.5442369 [DELETED] 

>>5442320
warosu the term "Rebecca Amelia" and look for the oldest result, who is replied to with the 2 links

>> No.5442381

>>5442216
yeah, sorry mate, but that shit wasn't a secret for almost 2 whole months

>> No.5442439
File: 215 KB, 463x453, 1621370944320.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5442439

>>5440433
meds, PLEASE

>> No.5442447

>>5442216
Interesting how the event that led to the other event happened 3 weeks later. Explain.

>> No.5442455

>>5442354
You're a fucking idiot. SHE never disowned her fans. SHE was surrounded by grifters similar to Nyanners who were chewing away at her soul near the end of her discord lifespan.
Gura knows her old fans are still around and nods at them every membershrimp stream. AMELIA is one of Gura's old fans.

>> No.5442487

how to this thread was derailed to full blown doxxing...

>> No.5442530

>>5442487
>how to this thread was derailed to full blown doxxing...
how come*

>> No.5442568
File: 85 KB, 1280x720, 1622336998743.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5442568

>>5442042
Anon... again, you have no reason to believe my claims but here I go again before finally fucking off to cook:

I was born in 1986 and experienced a total war as a child. As in, not somewhere far away but as in "the village right next to mine was a place of genocide" kind of thing. And after the war was over things got worse for me on a personal basis, and continued to be an unending torrent of misery, poverty and extensive humiliation up until just a few years ago.

There's something I can't put into words, and others can't either. But essentially people who have experienced extreme hardship will and do recognize each other at a mere glance, a word, a look, even if they never met before or after. And my every instinct, gut feeling, my sympathy, and my understanding goes out to Gura. Because I see it in her. I don't know what happened to her, but she has experienced some form of extreme pain in childhood. Almost certainly first and foremost emotionally. But it shattered her. This cannot be hidden, cannot be obscured.

Ergo, my utmost admiration, respect and love for her. She picked up her own pieces and put them back together. I have done the same, but I truly believe her accomplishment is greater and that she has done a better job. I feel humbled and inspired because of her. Yes, my extensive trauma includes everything from parental neglect to evil stepmothers that break little fingers. I know pain.

I also hope you have enough common sense not to pester her with retarded questions or SC's. This isn't the kind of thing you casually ask other people about or mention it. That would be vile.

>> No.5442653

>>5442487
This thread was mainly speculating about Gura's past life.

Doxxing wasn't really the intent here, though I think some anons are digging too deep.

>> No.5442659

>>5440645
More like you’re sucking your own dick trying to sound profound and you’re just cringe af with your Psych 101 analysis.
1. You’re attributing an awful lot of malice to her old viewers who were by and large just there to have fun.
2. You’ll never know her beyond the bits and pieces of what she says during her streams faggot. You’re schizo rambling disguised as saviorfagging is embarrassing and you should stop.

>> No.5442678

>>5442568
This is some 'bad times ahead friend' kind of shit

>> No.5442702
File: 383 KB, 358x298, 1623623427426.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5442702

>>5442369
I... I'm not sure if I really wanted to know that.
At least now I know how she got into spanish.
Is it really always like that? Feeling guilty for breaking the illusion? I felt so when I found out that I've been subbing to Kiara for 5 years.

>> No.5442746

>>5442678
Well I am a Slav. I remember that story as well. I like to think he survived.

>> No.5442756

>>5442568
>I was born in 1986
Don’t care.
>There's something I can't put into words, and others can't either. But I’m able to interpret the mind of Gura at a mere glance, a word, a look, even if they never met before or after.
No you cannot. It’s called the ‘Dunning–Kruger effect’, because people with low intelligence overestimate their ability. Then without any evidence, they make claims they expect everyone else to believe. That which can be claimed without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.

>> No.5442772

>>5442568
Yugoslav anon?

>> No.5442776

>>5442702
It's okay anon. I practically know all of Hololive's past lives. It hurts for the first few days, but after a while it doesn't feel that bad to know.

Just learn to enjoy them as they are now, and try not to lead others down the same path.

>> No.5442796

>>5434624
Wasn't she a full blown alcoholic during the senzawa phase? It's honestly a good thing she took a few months off to detox and got the HoloEN contract.

>> No.5442841

>>5442776
>>5442702
serious question, are you all so attached to the illusion?
seems pretty schizo

>> No.5442883

>>5442796
>Wasn't she a full blown alcoholic during the senzawa phase?
Nope. She drinks occasionally now, which a former alcoholic is unable to do.

>> No.5442887

>>5442772
Yes but you might be thinking of someone else because there's a couple of us here as far as I can tell.

>>5442756
Intelligence has nothing to do with it.

>> No.5443141
File: 2.92 MB, 3508x2480, fbde319f3a6fef349f39a8bbbac033c2896837b0.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5443141

>>5442796
That's basically how it was. She made seem like a joke and many retards thought it's funny, but it didn''t take me long to see that it's indeed a bad joke and actually not a joke at all.
You wouldn't believe that a young girl can turn to alcoholism. Guess what.
I'm proud of her, because she moved on and left all these schizos behind. She's doing better and better, she's world's best-ranking vtuber. It's a matter of time before she gets past Kizuna. And don't forget that her career isn't even a year yet, while Kizuna's multiple actors are [or were] doing that for at least 5 years.
Wish her the best, she will do the best.
Her clumsiness and bad memory might be because of her past, most likely are. It's not something people really are born with.
One day she will finally not be a menhera and that will be the day I may shed a tear of joy.

>> No.5443204

>>5442017
Too bad Gura is obsessed with her

>> No.5443210

>>5443141
>because she moved on and left all these schizos behind
Are you willfully blind or...?

>> No.5443218

i swear all of you gura fans are mentally derranged, literally a danger to society

>> No.5443220

>>5443141
>She made seem like drinking was a joke
Because she wasn’t serious. And she drinks occasionally now too, but she was never an alcoholic. They cannot drink at all because they cannot handle it.

>> No.5443385

>>5442841
I watch the character - the streamer, not the actor. I don't like to tread on their privacy. There's a reason why they don't show their face and names on streams. At least not these. I seperate what they're doing from who they are, or rather I'm trying to.
And I want to respect that.
I really don't care about a life of someone I'll never meet.
>>5442887
No, I'm referring directly to you. "the village right next to mine was a place of genocide" is an istant Yugoslavia guess for me.
I know it sounds weird, but, well, I've been working and studying with lots of Yugoslavs, young and old alike. And as a fellow Slav (Pole) I cannot walk around that indifferently.
My BFF is a Krajina Serb refugee.
Well, actually, the number of Yugos on /vt/ is somehwat surprising.

>> No.5443416

>>5443210
Winking to her old fandom is not the same as living with them.
>>5443220
People can quit addictions, anon

>> No.5443658

>>5443385
Ah I see.

>Well, actually, the number of Yugos on /vt/ is somehwat surprising.
Indeed. I don't get it either.

>Krajina
Further south from me. Two or three hours maybe.

>> No.5443804

>>5442568
Worst I ever dealt with was parental abuse and depression but I also believe this is true.

>> No.5443839

>>5441803
>Definitely HERE

>> No.5443848
File: 558 KB, 2900x2612, 4738ff180ac276bac0db9a1d48887b37.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5443848

>>5443385
>I watch the character - the streamer, not the actor. I don't like to tread on their privacy.
I've been cursed with knowledge, anon. You can't unhear or unsee it once it's already in your brain, there's no treading to be had.
This is a very personal song to her and I really really feel for her emotionally and she's tied her real personality so heavily into her characters that I can't disassociate them.

Call it disrespectful or creepy or whatever, there's nothing I can do, I can't unremember what I've been shown; I can't unthink these thoughts.
I've become emotionally attached to her now, and I just want her to be happy, I really really want her suffering to end and it pains me to see it.

>> No.5443877

>>5434819
cringe based

>> No.5443923

>>5440433
Absolutely based anon

>> No.5443949

>>5443416
>People can quit addictions
An alcoholic doesn’t keep drinking occasionally because they cannot control it, hence Gura was never an alcoholic.

>> No.5443987

>>5435361
She streamed with a m*le ones and h* baited her that she is not really alcoholic and she kicked her tower of empty cans to prove h*m wrong

>> No.5444021

>>5434624
HERCHADS, WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE! WE JUST GOTTA KEEP SHITTING ON HER CURRENT FORM AND START A GRASSROOTS MOVEMENT OF HATE TO MAKE HER MISS BEING "HER"

>> No.5444044

>>5440433
based and Jungpilled

>> No.5444074

>>5440359
I mean in John, Christ is called ὁ λόγος.

>> No.5444165

Is this another thread where people here pretend they regularly watched zawa before Gura was even a thing?

>> No.5444184

>>5440433
makes sense, but that means another to the list of groups that HATE Gawr Gura, what a mess to keep track of, although it wouldn't be surprisingly if there's overlap between the groups that want Gura ruined.

>> No.5444306

>>5444165
Most people found HER after finding Gura (not the other way around), and then would subscribe to both. But then there are people who were offended by what they had seen, hence making excuses for how she was an evil person who somehow was made clean with Christ’s love or something. It’s kind of creepy. I don’t get it at all. It’s easy to refute though, which can be fun.

>> No.5444336

>>5444165
you really think the 600k sub channel didn't already have a shit ton of watchers by the milisecond the funny letter sound emerged from deep within the rumbling vocal chords of the funny shark's throat?

>> No.5444368

>>5444306
I find that seriously hard to believe. SHE was very popular to begin with, particularly with the little shitposts.

>> No.5444375

>>5436778
nothing wrong with looking down at this shithole
imagine being proud of browsing 4chan of all things

>> No.5444479

>>5444368
HER subs were much lower than now, while Gura’s subs are crazy high, and supplied subs for both. Plus YouTube is recommending it a lot to them.

>> No.5444626

Gura is growing and improving herself as a person. Challenge yourself to grow and improve with her. Rejoice in her victories because you know she would rejoice in yours.

>> No.5444653

>>5436778
as >>5444479 said, 4chong is the last thing you should be grateful to

>> No.5444702

>>5444306
>HER
>>5444368
>SHE
>>5444479
>HER
Can we stop with this? It made sense back in the days of /jp/ since it wasn’t permissible to talk about her in the threads, but Senzawa was a Vtuber, so she can be name dropped in this board.

>> No.5444758

>>5444702
>Senzawa was a Vtuber,
Er…more twitch, actually.

>> No.5444848

>>5444702
It's a recognizable and fun meme so we still run with it. That's how memes work.

>> No.5444853

>>5444626
I am finally doing my /fit/ reps consistently after 4-5 years of being a total slacker in the gym even alongside uni work. I'm sure other anons are also doing better thanks to the motivation from their oshis.

>> No.5444858

>>5435123
Yes.

>> No.5444870

>>5444848
>fun meme

>> No.5444882
File: 215 KB, 640x729, 1611347656482.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5444882

>>5444758
the "vtuber" term lost its original meaning a long time ago, now it's more about the V rather than the Tube. YT, Twitch, Bilibili, NND, Discord even, anything you like.

>> No.5444891

>>5437181
the Ribbentrop Pact would like to disagree

>> No.5444921

>>5440433
Incredibly based. Fuck all the HERfags who can't get over their own self-inflicted shitty ass lives.

>> No.5444946

>>5440359
The line is from Euripides. Way before Christ. Easiest rebuttal ever.

>> No.5444969

I hope we get a lot of schizoart of red Gura

>> No.5445066

>>5444946
based classicsanon
what's the context?

>> No.5445074

>>5444336
I doubt any of those niggers were actually watching her on twitch though

>> No.5445231
File: 253 KB, 1133x1600, Eo7bsf1VgAE4qi8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5445231

red gura

>> No.5445260

>>5445231
wtf gura

>> No.5445263
File: 182 KB, 1161x2048, 1612147553401.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5445263

>>5440433
This times a hundred
>Everything I've seen of HER has a deep and strong undercurrent of pain. And I am disgusted by the people who wanted her to remain that way.
Its sad that Delutaya is still in this stage and groomed by doomposters to stay that way. I don't think it will ever change without a similar experience to what Sen had but she already threw away that chance.

>> No.5445280
File: 2.99 MB, 2400x3000, __commission___apex_predator_by_soreavacado_de67da3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5445280

>>5445260
her dark past

>> No.5445284
File: 73 KB, 500x303, 13624625.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5445284

>>5444870

>> No.5445305

>>5445280
Truly unforgivable

>> No.5445377
File: 266 KB, 750x1050, Gura_P04_Res.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5445377

>>5445305
imagine

>> No.5445409

>>5440433
HERfags BTFO

>> No.5445490

>>5440359
The “logos” and its contextual significance in ancient Greece was around long before John applied it to Jesus in the New Testament.

>> No.5445499

GOD the fact that red Gura has blue hair

>> No.5445538

>>5445284
This but unironically

>> No.5445542

Ultimate schizo thread

>> No.5445618

>>5445542
Not even close, sadly.

>> No.5445693

>>5445490
>contextual significance in Ancient Greece
I’m well aware of that, and Christians can apply Greek understanding to whatever. But when people say that someone said lightning, so they must be referring to Zeus, it becomes very disturbing. One word leads to another word, has nothing to do with Gura finding Christ. It’s almost as bad as this thread.

>> No.5445703

>>5445542
That would be any thread dedicated to Kiara

>> No.5445759
File: 90 KB, 771x681, 1551630174010.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5445759

>>5434912
>Bringe
FUGGGGG:DDDDDDDDD

>> No.5445800

>>5441942
Holy shit, Tiburona weona
Still love her

>> No.5445810

>>5445263
yeah but saviorfags don't go for girls who cope by being SEX addicts
at least SHE was just a drunkard. That's relatable to unicornchadbros

>> No.5445817

>>5440433
Explain to a person who didn't watch VTubbers at the time why "her" is in all caps

>> No.5445828

>>5444479
Were they? I remember her memes being everywhere even before gura's debut.

>> No.5445842

>>5445542
Kiara and Mori threads EASILY take the cake

>> No.5445859

>>5445800
comprende porfavor ella tiene el tismo

>> No.5445930
File: 157 KB, 1280x720, considering that my post is factually true.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5445930

>>5445810
forgot to post this image

>> No.5445950

I really wish this song was in English, it would've been so much better

>> No.5445959
File: 2.06 MB, 2315x2265, 1620173889419.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5445959

>>5440433
this kills the HERfags

>> No.5446015
File: 72 KB, 1200x675, images-4-3-1200x675.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5446015

damn bros, how am i supposed to commision senzawa now for something?.......

>> No.5446024

>>5445950
I'm just happy the vocals are not processed to hell and back like in her other covers

>> No.5446033

>>5445817
it's against the rules to bring up roomie stuff so gura's roomie is usually referred as HER.

>> No.5446062

>>5436079
>dirt poor
>alcoholic
>depressed
>struggling to go anywhere with career
Gura is literally me

>> No.5446125

>>5446033
>it's against the rules to bring up roomie stuff so gura's roomie is usually referred as HER.
I use HER, but to be fair to him, HER is just another VTuber identity. Not real life. So it’s weird, he has a point.

>> No.5446185

>>5446033
Uh, Senzawa isn’t a roommate. Anything pertaining to the chuuba’s real identity is what qualifies as roommate posting. Senzawa was just Gura’s vtubing personality.

>> No.5446264

>>5434624
Good Gura did a good job by telling the HERfags to fuck off with this song.
Gura was miserable and depressed being HER and the fact that a ton of these fags cant accept that Gura is happy now is pathetic.

>> No.5446344

>>5436778
She is literally saying, thank you I'll keep you in mind but it's time to move on.
Meanwhile nyanners just called everyone a pedo and that they groomed her.
Couldn't be more different.

>> No.5446347

>>5446264
>Gura was miserable and depressed being HER
Already refuted. Read thread.

>> No.5446364

>>5446264
HER made her who she is now!

>> No.5446388

>>5446264
>Gura is happy now
What happened?

>> No.5446436

>>5434624
What will happen when Hololive returns to china?

>> No.5446464

This offends people:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps7zhDeCK0M

>> No.5446503

So she was able to write really good lirics that talk about her life until now and her feelings as a vtuber.
And the instrumental was pretty good.
Just wish it was less japonese pop, she has a great voice.
Props for her, a big fish in a small aquarium uh

>> No.5446529
File: 37 KB, 568x640, c95121f1f7f819619dc4c670da2cb9f5 (1).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5446529

>>5446388
Is she pregnant with chad's baby?

>> No.5446618

>>5446033
it's not roommate, it's her previous online personality or even also a chuuba
But people bringing up Ame's roommate and straight-on doxxing her, on the other hand...

>> No.5446817

>>5435172
Drama was stirring so she did the Gura thing to do. Basically ghosted everyone

>> No.5446820
File: 676 KB, 1005x1080, 1592304744581.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5446820

How long until Haachama releases song like this

>> No.5446830

>>5446618
It's on topic because Gura mentioned it...

>> No.5446922 [DELETED] 

>>5434624
give me a you please
https://youtu.be/dQQNL1Iv_EM

>> No.5447099

>>5446830
Garbanzo...

>> No.5447673

>>5441562
That makes me remember how I lost count the amount of times Ame has told Gura
> "I am proud of you"

>> No.5447792

>>5440433
>confront yourself as you are and go into that titanic struggle to better yourself
This is exactly what I've been doing since I fell in love with her. Every single day I try to better myself. I wasn't even sure if I was just projecting it on her or not until today. But now I know and I'm very emotional. I can scarcely communicate what all of this means to me. It's empowering and humbling at the same time. I am so happy to see this girl achieving her dreams and break free of all the things that held her back. She is truly magnificent.

>> No.5448095
File: 591 KB, 2075x2800, w.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5448095

>>5446015
Wait for graduation.
Nothing lasts forever.

>> No.5448338

>>5444702
>we
Lame.

>> No.5448430

>>5448095
Better take a seat waiting.
You might as well die before she graduates.

>> No.5448745

>>5446364
And being mentally retarded made you who you are....

What's your point?

>> No.5449619

>>5445810
>yeah but saviorfags don't go for girls who cope by being SEX addicts
Perhaps I lack critical information but all I know about SEX makes me think that SEX is more LARP than SEX

>> No.5449885

>>5443385
nono, not caring is perfectly fine and i know its creepy that i want to know, its not about that.
Its about having a fucking emotional breakdown over finding out the chubas actual name isn't the same as their chuba name

>> No.5450505
File: 133 KB, 1256x1080, 1623752231509.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5450505

>>5446388
She has friends who love her and care about her. She's still dealing with things, because depression never totally goes away, but she isn't alone any more. Even her fans, while retarded at the best of times, are better now, because they care about her as a person, and not just her as a meme.

>> No.5453868

Am I allowed to hate the song in this thread without being called an anti?

>> No.5454640

I want this shark to be happy more than anything

>> No.5455146

>>5446062
No, she was you. The whole point is that she's improved.
By focusing on her failures, you're focusing on the parts of her she is glad to have left behind her. You're a failure of a fan.

Do better.

>> No.5455148

>>5453868
yes the song is not very good

>> No.5455240

>>5449619
This is what people always say about people who always talk about SEX and obsess over SEX but I've seen proof both from Matsuri/Aloe and also from personal experience with friends and co-workers that often the people who have a lot of sex don't stop talking about sex, especially women.

It's just one of the many copes of virgins, women, and cucks.

>> No.5456225

>>5440433
Based. We I loved HER back then and I love Gura now. There isn't much else to it. She's glad it happened, but she needs this now. It's up to the fans to support her situation and positiion.

>> No.5457416

>>5455146
FAUUUUURCK
that was harsh anon

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action