Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 149 KB, 640x640, ab67616d0000b2731283ef18f68fc574869c6f16.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5461956 No.5461956 [Reply] [Original]

I have to admit, I was starting to dislike Gura solely because of her stupid fucking fans being obnoxious as fuck all over this board, but this song brought me back to loving her again. It reminded me that she's just a shy, insecure girl and she doesn't endorse any of the vile shit that her fucking dumbass fans do.

It's easy to fall in the trap of hating something because of its fanbase. But not everyone deserves it. Some of them are truly good people and it's just their out of control fanbase that misses the point and tries to ruin everything.

>> No.5461976 [DELETED] 
File: 141 KB, 1280x720, 1603684359582.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5461976

I do still hate people who do reaction videos though.

>> No.5462056

Gura doesn't even call out her fans when they literally harass other holos. She's a bitch and deserves to suffer.

>> No.5462072 [DELETED] 

>>5461976
This guy is the epitome of newfag EOPs

>> No.5462115 [DELETED] 
File: 201 KB, 1028x227, firefox_ceZ1PJjasB.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5462115

>>5461976
This guy is the epitome of newfag EOPs

>> No.5462395

>>5462056
fuck off Gura

>> No.5462539
File: 49 KB, 689x253, 050CE20A-0550-4419-B8C1-9BFC8AD7C792.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5462539

>>5461956
This VTuber has her beat so far.

>> No.5462621

>>5461956
the song is shit

>> No.5462637

>>5462056
>Gura doesn't even call out her fans when they literally harass other holos.
She’s not going to attack people who mean well, especially her fans.

>> No.5462792

>>5462637
>harassing other vtubers because you're butthurt or simply a sadistic psycho
>"mean well"
You could have just said "I'm a sociopath".

>> No.5463041 [SPOILER]  [DELETED] 
File: 987 KB, 1280x720, 1624318864596.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5463041

>>5461976

>> No.5463075

>>5462792
>harassing other vtubers because you're butthurt
That’s your subjective opinion.

>> No.5463101

>>5461956
True, true. I hate Kiara because she's a shitty person and it has nothing to do with her fans, though I hate them too.

>> No.5463138 [DELETED] 

>>5461956
Why would you judge a chuuba based of her fans? That's stupid especially here of all places.

>>5461976
Why the fuck would you do a reaction to a song?

>> No.5463161
File: 563 KB, 510x820, chum jar.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5463161

>>5461956

>> No.5463180

>>5463138
I watched a couple videos of professional voice coaches reacting to live performances and commenting on the technical abilities of the performers, those are interesting

>> No.5463193

>>5463138
>Why the fuck would you do a reaction to a song?
It’s obvious they are attempting to leech views.

>> No.5463523

Gura doesn’t even say shit at all when her chumtards harass others, even when it’s another holo who she supposedly “cares” about. All she did was say a brief “behave or i’ll bonk you teehee (:” while trying to be on some cringey cutesy shit that naturally her braindead fans wouldn’t take seriously. So nah gura still sucks

>> No.5463523,1 [INTERNAL] 

>>5461956
Interesting how this song is basically an ending point in senzawa question.

>> No.5463696

I was beginning to hate Gura because of her retarded under age fanbase that harass other holos without her doing shit about it. However, after listening to this song I realized that she actually doesn't give a shit about hololive or her job in general and now I fully hate her.

>> No.5463826

>>5463523
>Gura doesn’t even say shit at all when her chumtards harass others
It’s not interpreted as harassment except by you. Also considering her past, it doesn’t seem like it would be in her nature to complain about such trivial stuff.
>All she did was say a brief “behave or i’ll bonk you teehee (:”
Very fitting response IMO. 10/10.

>> No.5463854

>>5461956
>the vile shit that her fucking dumbass fans do
Ogey tranny

>> No.5464126

>>5461956
>I was starting to dislike Gura solely because of her stupid fucking fans
I don't care what you have to say from this point onward. Hating someone or something because of DUH FANZ is fucking retarded, which makes you retarded and I refuse to hear anything a retard has to say.

>> No.5464239

>>5461956
>It's easy to fall in the trap of hating something because of its fanbase.
only if you are retarded

>> No.5464530

>>5464126
>>5464239
It can happen! I used to be the same when I was around 15, which was 17 years ago

>> No.5464633

>>5463523
>Gura doesn’t even say shit at all when her chumtards harass others
That may be because non-schizophrenic people like Gura don't feel like 4 comments on some other holo profile/channel is worth bringing up.

>> No.5464695

>>5464633
Pretty much. Would actually be pretty stupid to care about it.

>> No.5464798

>>5464633
>>5464695
She did address the "twitch raiding" thing, same as Ame. That stream got privated however

>> No.5464858

The Gura antis have come out of the woodwork since her Birthday huh? They were quiet for awhile. Success breeds jealousy.

>> No.5464954

>>5464858
shitpost dejoure, the speciality of 4chin

>> No.5465148

Why did she put a rap section in it? It ruins the flow so badly

>> No.5465173

>>5465148
It’s the best part of the song you utter pleb

>> No.5465272
File: 60 KB, 823x564, 1618700798494.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5465272

>> No.5465385

>I was starting to dislike Gura solely because of her stupid fucking fans being obnoxious as fuck all over this board
That was your mistake, say what you want about chumbuds, but don’t take what you see in this board seriously, especially if you are judging a chuuba for things exclusive to /vt/
Also, I started to notice a pattern when it comes to people hating Gura, we’ll probably see HoloEN Gen2 and antis we’ll still bring the harassment of Iofi and Fubuki. Yes, there’s no excuses for that, but the fanbase has become more civil since then, without mentioning that the incidents happened in 2020
People saying “chumbabies will harass Kizuna Ai once reached 3 million subs” only wants to fight with other /vt/ards like them. Honestly, they’ll kinda get to see what they want, there are drama-numberfags, but nothing will happen out of this board unlike their delusions

>> No.5465413

>>5465173
no taste

>> No.5465423

>>5465385
>People saying “chumbabies will harass Kizuna Ai once reached 3 million subs
they will do it themselves and post "I TOLD YOU SO /vt/" afterwards and we all know it

>> No.5465459

>>5465148
>LE RAP BAD
Grow up.

>> No.5465496

>>5465423
>already coming up with mental gymnastics cope for when it inevitably happens

>> No.5465599

>>5465496
If it doesn't it will happen as I described. It's a foregone conclusion

>> No.5465610

>>5465272
> That pitiful amount of dislikes
I expected more from the loud and obnoxious /jp/shitheads desu.
Thanks for your engagement anyway

>> No.5465627

>>5465459
rap is bad

>> No.5465668

Gura must be one of the holos that plays the safest when it comes to her content, the schizo meltdown she produces is very weird, regardless of her big numbers

>> No.5465693

>already past 1 million views

>> No.5465710

>>5462056
Luckily she clearly does suffer. I will not be surprised if she is the first to graduate because she finally cracks.

>> No.5465765

>>5465413
Post your topster then, faggot

>> No.5465771

>>5465668
The numbers bring the meltdowns. Doesn't really matter what attitude Gura has, as long as she is beating anything in numbers people are gonna complain.

>> No.5465775

>>5465272
>still giving her views
why are gura antis like this?

>> No.5465778

>>5465148
It honestly did ruin it. First 50 seconds are actually pretty good then the rest is hard to listen to.

>> No.5465806

>>5465710
https://streamable.com/0uqbzg

>> No.5465827

>>5465423
People literally false flag like this all day every day on /vt/ and you know these faggot break containment regularly. It’s legitimate mental illness mixed with boredom.

>> No.5465962
File: 69 KB, 990x557, waiting.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5465962

>>5465710
>A-any time, bros, she will graduate. Just you wait...

>> No.5466012

>>5465827
They did it on /jp/ as well. Same old, same old

>> No.5466057

>>5465806
based

>> No.5466152

>>5465459
Grow up yourself. Just having rap shoved into a song with high bpm is like hitting a wall while driving 200mph

>> No.5466784

>>5465710
>I will not be surprised if she is the first to graduate because she finally cracks.
She cannot until her contract time is up, and it’s for a year I believe. Yeah she is a nervous wreck, but she might stick around. We just don’t know. If not, we know where to find her if she left anyway, so it doesn’t matter much.

>> No.5466862

>>5466152
Poor baby can’t handle a little tempo shift

>> No.5467003

>>5466152
Different anon but rap and singing blend fine and if you're talking about bpm, a person can rap quite fast. The song is just built in a multi part/section way where it doesn't go straight through so of course it feels broken up.

>> No.5467012

>>5465710
>>5466784
>why yes I don't watch her stream yet I post like I do

>> No.5467242

>>5462056
> This person has been crying and screeching for more than 8 months.
Kek, here is your pity point. Jeez.

>> No.5467999

Only trannies hate gura, kys

>> No.5468337

>>5466862
more like tempo shit, its fucking jarring

>> No.5468408

>>5465765
oh youre a /mu/fag that explains why your taste is contrarian for the sake of it and nothing of actual quality

>> No.5468443

Jesus Christ, what did chumbuds do to gape your ass this hard?

>> No.5468482

>>5467999
No trannies hate Kiara. Oldfags hate Gura because of all the tourists she brings.

>> No.5468493

>>5464530
>I used to be retarded when I was an underage retard
no fucking way

>> No.5468532

>>5464858
She literally never got this much hate before. It has to be coordinated on some internet ghetto even more marginal and pathetic than this one.

>> No.5468575

>>5468482
>trannies hate the lgbtbird
lole

>> No.5468622

>>5468337
>it's fucking jarring
you really have to wonder what people like this listen to. literal child-tier sensibilities.
>HOLY FUCK A KEY CHANGE MY HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE

>> No.5468629

>>5465806
kek

>> No.5469173

>>5461956
Autotunes the shit out of her voice because she can't sing.

>> No.5469320

>>5463696
the fuck are you on about?

>> No.5469348

>>5469173
Cope KFP

>> No.5469385

>>5469173
>she can't sing
Stupidest bait in the entire thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei4Zokk5kGs

>> No.5469392

>>5462637
Dream stan logic
>it's ok for my fans to be assholes, it's not me harassing people

>> No.5469438

>>5469385
Listen to Risu who can actually sing, not some shitty monotone Bond song

>> No.5469442
File: 34 KB, 294x251, KiaraBTFO.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5469442

>> No.5469486

>>5469438
The risufags on this board are insufferable, take your indog back to your thread, nobody cares about ID

>> No.5469506

>>5469486
Make me

>> No.5469929

>>5469442
I feel bad for the chicken

>> No.5469939
File: 271 KB, 700x700, 016.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5469939

>>5469438
I listen to both

>> No.5470004

>>5469486
Risu is adorable, please don't be like this.
t. chumbud

>> No.5470860 [DELETED] 

>>5469486
Post your wallet

>> No.5470898

>>5469442
both songs are shit, that's the point being made here, right?

>> No.5470933

>>5469939
You are no chad you are a fat fuck who thinks a seiso shark is the epitome of Youtube content. I guarantee you are 400+ lbs and havent seen your dick in years.

>> No.5471057
File: 146 KB, 1080x1185, 1555379294085.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5471057

>>5470933
>no chad
>fat fuck
>thinks a seiso shark is the epitome of Youtube content
>are 400+ lbs
>havent seen your dick in years
Amazing, you actually got 0 right guesses.

>> No.5471091

>>5471057
yep every chad spends his free time akasupa'ing what is likely a fat 30 year old pretending to be a small shark on youtube.

>> No.5471188
File: 177 KB, 1200x1200, linus.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5471188

>HoloEN
>Hololive ENGLISH
>Song is in Japanese
why

>> No.5471214
File: 48 KB, 393x386, 022.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5471214

>>5471091
I have never spent a cent on any Holo. Keep guessing though and you might get one right eventually.

>> No.5471361

>>5468622
you sound like somebody who listens to deathgrips

>> No.5471383

>>5461956
>solely because of her stupid fucking fans being obnoxious as fuck all over this board
>falling for the falseflagging from the seething barracudas

>> No.5471402

Gura was so horny and lewd in her farmer stream. It was pretty good. I don’t see why anyone would hate her.

>> No.5471417

>>5469438
>monotone
Lul. When you grow up and learn what words mean we can have this discussion, anon, but you need to be 18 to post on 4chan.

>> No.5471449

>>5462792
>>harassing other vtubers
You mean "shit that never happened"

>> No.5471573

Guys a lot of Gura antis is from SEA especially Indonesia, they are still seething about Lofi the Indie. You can see them a lot in facebook group. They even share no context screenshot from here.
When will we rangeban SEA?

>> No.5471628

>>5471573
We should have done it back in /jp/ to begin with.

>> No.5471673

>>5469486
No

>> No.5471713

>>5471573
source?

>> No.5472631
File: 32 KB, 584x356, 1617461495360.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5472631

SHE LIKES IT!

>> No.5472791

>>5472631
Of course she isn't going to shit on it.
That said I do think she likes it.

>> No.5473426 [DELETED] 

are mods deleting senzwa mentions here?

>> No.5473589

>>5471188
hololive is a jp company
go watch vshojo

>> No.5473625

>>5461956
I still don't get why redditors worship mori as the "musical genius" when gura is the best singer of holoEN

>> No.5473653

>>5473426
meidos are gay

>> No.5473696
File: 22 KB, 190x54, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5473696

>>5471573
just as she said

>> No.5473907

>>5471573
Don't care enough to do reps. Anyone wanna spoonfeed me what the drama was about?

>> No.5474029

>>5465806
kek

>> No.5474035

>>5473625
Composing music and singing are two different things. Mori actually writes and composes songs, she has talent, it's just a different talent to what Gura has which is mostly in the actual vocals.

>> No.5474067

>>5465806
Kek, fucking SAVED

>> No.5474071

>>5473625
Because they are from reddit and thus stupid.

>> No.5474072

>>5474035
they should team up as a duo and let gura sing what mori conceptualizes

>> No.5474114

>>5474072
I've been waiting for them to do an original song collab since week 1, man. Someday.

>> No.5474192

>>5462621
this

>> No.5474536
File: 3 KB, 344x34, jptards seething.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5474536

>> No.5474813

>>5473625
Give respect to the nigger of nippon, she pumps out music like nobody's business. Mori's vod views from her music alone will overtake Pekora "streaming is my life" Usada's total channel views in the near future.

>> No.5474819

>>5474072
It'll happen eventually. I just wish they don't feel like they're leaving out the rest of HoloEN and squeezing them in. I love holoEN as a whole, but for a song, Gura solo is better than Gura + Ame + Ina + Kiara

>> No.5475246

>>5471361
N*A. If you have never listened to something, everything you say about it comes from a position of ignorance. You can still call it bad, but you aren't convincing anyone.
Reflect doesn't strike me as badly sectioned or janky at all, just as a bit unconventional for having speaking parts and some rap. But going out of your way to do something ambitious is a good thing and it sounds pretty cohesive to me, at least when compared to RIP. But what do I know, I listen to Ayreon and think that's cohesive.

>> No.5475617

Can't stop listening to her song, shit's really catchy.

>> No.5475711

>>5461956
>Gawr REF vs Gura ECT

>> No.5475773

>>5463523
bitch please, you are on 4chan, mean words shouldn't even be considered harassment by this boards standard

>> No.5475821

>>5465272
Is Kiara seething at how fast gura hit 1M views compared to her own original songs?

>> No.5475822

>>5474536
why would people seethe over someone they don't watch or a song they don't like?

have you seen BTS's song numbers? is kpop the best now?

>> No.5475847
File: 20 KB, 550x304, Kiaraonsuicidewatch.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5475847

>>5465272
thank you for giving it more views than Heart Challenger

>> No.5475860
File: 466 KB, 1696x351, 1603526935687.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5475860

you're all wrong, Kuzuha is the best singer.

>> No.5475865

I like the song, it's just too bad I can only understand 10% of it

When the multilingual bonuses hit just right though it can be amazing

>> No.5475868

>>5475822
all kiara songs are pop bullshit, you aren't really doing favors yourself with this comparison

>> No.5475916

>>5475865
Turn on the subtitles then, lyrics are quite heavy.

>> No.5475945

it's funny how the song is shit and people are trying to go "it's deep" or other crap. par for the course, as expected.
>shit on sorairo days
>shit on this

>> No.5475993

>>5475945
>it's funny how the song is shit and people are trying to go "it's deep" or other crap. par for the course, as expected.
>>shit on sorairo days
>>shit on this
oggey

>> No.5476061

>>5461956
>It's easy to fall in the trap of hating something because of its fanbase
yeah if you are actual retard

>> No.5476073
File: 74 KB, 832x1000, 1624301910496.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5476073

>>5476061
>yeah if you are actual retard
based

>> No.5476132

Is this another Gura-Anti cope thread?

>> No.5476156

>>5476132
no it's another "bad song but praise it cause view counts = good song" thread. Kiara is totally better than Azki too btw!

>> No.5476161

>SEAniggers still trying to use the "Lofi was harassed by Chumbuds"-rrat
holy shit at least try to come up with something new you uncreative cretins

>> No.5476198

>>5476132
This entire board was made to laugh at Gura antis.

>> No.5476200

>>5476156
>Azki
Who?

>> No.5476222

>>5476156
>good song but it's popular = bad song
Reminder that only you and your tranny boyfriend don't like it and there's nothing you can do about it besides crying here.

>> No.5476235

>>5476200
of course, a tourist.

>> No.5476256

>>5476156
I can feel you seething throug my screen

>> No.5476270

>>5476256
Who is seething, you're equating a view count with vocal talent. Risu shits on everyone mentioned in this thread, yet she isn't "big" on youtube.

>> No.5476311

>>5476270
your opinion is insignificant and does not matter though

>> No.5476319

>>5476270
but she doesn't shit on everyone. since there's no original songs to prove it... Like i will listen when she comes up with one.

>> No.5476328

>>5476319
listen to her snow halation then tell me any EN comes remotely close, you're just fucking deaf or ignorant.

>> No.5476335

>>5476270
>you're equating a view count with vocal talent
I don't. I recognize musical talen when I see it and do not try my hardest to deny it like you.
>Risu shits on everyone
lol ok we are done here

>> No.5476380

>>5476328
again, what did i say? I will listen to an original not a cover. You know a great singer makes their own music not just copy it.

>> No.5476408

>>5476328
That song is so easy anyone can sing it and there's nothing stand out about Risu's version

>> No.5476427

>>5476408
Okay, you're deaf. Thanks for confirming, apologies for not writing this in braille.

>> No.5476444

>>5476427
>braille
>deaf
getting too obvious with the bait there

>> No.5476467

>>5476444
There is no point arguing with you. You are likely an 8 year old favela faggot in Southeast Asia, who has no idea what music is you just cheer blindly like the retard you are because you treat hololive like sports.
>durr my vtoober is better than yours no matter what

>> No.5476478

>>5476467
go to bed Risu

>> No.5476557

Cease this Risu bullying at once, stop taking the bait you retards.

>> No.5476603

>>5465385
>>5465423
>>5465496
we'd know the people who'd "harass" Kizuna for being overtaken by Gura are falseflaggers because no one fucking watches Kizuna Ai

>> No.5476634

>>5476603
Given her fans are absolute retards that harassed Iofi of all people, it's inevitable.

Iofi. Why would you harass Iofi?

>> No.5476653
File: 255 KB, 2048x1492, E3qiqbjUYAAUep8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5476653

>being a gura anti
but why?

>> No.5476676

>>5476653
Contrarianism.

>> No.5476721

>>5476653
Only reason I can think of is to piss off Cumbuckets, since they are one of the most cancerous fanbases. Gura herself is pretty cool, though I wish she'd get rid of imposter syndrome, she deserves all the attention she gets.

>> No.5476724

>>5476653
have you ever stopped to think a cancerous fanbase can make people hate a person? see: Dream

>> No.5476728

>>5470898

This

>> No.5476747
File: 74 KB, 128x128, 1620838692031.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5476747

>>5476724
Please take medication.

>> No.5476757

>>5476747
People don't hate cancerous fanbases on social media? Do you live in a bubble?

>> No.5476770
File: 278 KB, 1448x2048, E3k-dn1VgAUyJux.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5476770

>>5476757
Don't care what people do or think, take medication.

>> No.5476781

>>5476770
You don't care because you are the obnoxious faggot in the room who is unaware he is a faggot.

>> No.5476789

>>5476557
It's been like this since forever. Whenever you see any combination of Risu, Moona, Gura and Suisei in a thread about singing you might as well hide it. You can have a normal discussion in either of their split threads, really makes you think about who makes these

>> No.5476790
File: 194 KB, 1140x1800, E4A4sYTVcAMYiCt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5476790

>>5476781
>random ad hominem
take meds, gura

>> No.5476812

>>5476790
it's not an ad hominem, when a fanbase (like you) acts retarded 24/7, then people tend to dislike them. Same reason people hate kpop retards on Twitter.

>> No.5476822
File: 410 KB, 2048x2048, E3mBszeVEAUqFIy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5476822

>>5476812
>kpop
try a different argument, but before that, take meds

>> No.5476836

>>5476822
Ah i see, you're an ESL who can't figure out what an analogy is. Ok, enjoy your favela.

>> No.5476845

>>5471573
https://files.catbox.moe/s8xo2h.mp4

>> No.5476848
File: 124 KB, 1200x851, E3xPd1lUUAAPsD_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5476848

>>5476836
Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of you sucking massive cocks, OP.
Now, take your meds.

>> No.5476900

>>5476724
I have yet to see someone that genuinely hates Dream, only people who are convinced his entire fanbase was astroturfed, likely by the CIA. which it was

>> No.5476951

>>5461956
good jpop-song
sounds very much like a mixture of Shimamiya Eiko & Daoko especially with the "rap part"
clearly inspired by me! me! me! and Higurashi theme songs which is a good thing in my book

>> No.5476961

>>5461956
it's shit but because "subs = good" people will praise it, like the reaper and chicken who also have highly viewed, bad songs.

>> No.5476973
File: 2.50 MB, 1000x1523, Gura 15.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5476973

>>5476132
Of course! The sharks numbers always make them seethe. They have nothing to attack her with except her millions of fans, how fucking pathetic thats the best they can do.

>> No.5477005
File: 303 KB, 921x1120, 1624302686805.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5477005

>>5476721
>since they are one of the most cancerous fanbases
ha, anon got butthurt by the supreme shitposting

>> No.5477061

>>5476900
Not the first time I've heard this, someone mentioned corpse is a psyops in hlgg.

>> No.5477099

>>5476781
>You don't care because you are the obnoxious faggot in the room who is unaware he is a faggot
faggot calling someone faggot...
Anon gave you solid adivce when it comes to dealing with people on internet, but i guess you were born after 2005 and can't tell the difference

>> No.5477376

>>5477099
It's a discord shitposter that hasn't even been here for two weeks. Don't bother

>> No.5477429

>>5461956
1.5m, 22 hours since release

>> No.5477478

>>5463696
oh hi, its zhang

>> No.5477504 [DELETED] 
File: 24 KB, 1041x244, 1601954594285.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5477504

>>5477429
*dabs on you in Korean*

>> No.5477721

>>5473907
amung us stream/collab, gura and watson plus a bunch of nip only speakers. iolfi was trying to translate (poorly), mostly forgetting to do it, gura got legit bullied on the stream, voted out as "sus" while she tried to argue in english who she thought the killer was (usually right too btw); this happened a dozen times, either immediately dying or being wrongfully voted out

gura had a horrible time, so bad to this day she refuses to even talk about among us. some chumbuds took offense to the obvious bullying going on, and got a little out of hand going after some of the people they blamed. oddly one of the people they went after hard was iofly, because they felt she did an intentionally shitty job translating for gura and watson (i think she just sucked at it, as she mostly seemed to forget that she volunteered to do it), and they apparently harassed her pretty hard over it.

gura had to tell them to stop

>> No.5477839

>>5477005
>supreme shitposting
Sorry bro that would be Watamates

>> No.5477932

>>5477839
i did say supreme, not super omga giga posting...

>> No.5477994
File: 3 KB, 124x122, 1624198565844s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5477994

>>5477504
Go back to twitter retard

>> No.5478056

>>5461956
go back to your containment thread fuck

>> No.5478090

>>5465272
BASED ZHANG, CALL THE CCP TO DOWNVOTE HOLO

>> No.5478140

>>5477932
fair point, my bad

>> No.5478213
File: 118 KB, 1204x835, Chink criticizes Iofi kek.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5478213

>>5477721
>they went after hard was iofly
Iofi went ego searching after the collab, found and pinned a chink comment criticizing her for not translating. She then went on to delete the tweet saying she would be the translator for the collab and threw a pity party for herself on twitter. Someone behind the scenes knocked some sense into her after she went menhera and started retweeting criticism lol, she quickly took it all down.

>> No.5478255
File: 2.66 MB, 1024x680, 1595682168335.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5478255

>>5476198
Based

>> No.5478280

>>5477504
>big k-pop music industry shit backed by record labels
>vs indie release from a niche streamer

>> No.5478305
File: 799 KB, 2000x2000, gura among us incident.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5478305

>>5473907

>> No.5478351

>>5465459
go to sleep mori

>> No.5478441

>>5475246
Im not trying to convince anyone of anything, its called having an opinion. That anon can never convince me inserting rap transitions into a melodic piece is ever good no matter how many examples he gives. It just sucks.

>> No.5478685

did anybody else get kohh vibes from the rap parts of the track? pretty chilling if I do say so myself

>> No.5478750

>>5478280
>niche streamer
Come on now

>> No.5478835
File: 67 KB, 644x644, Screenshot_142.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5478835

>comparing a vtuber with a mainstream korean boy band

>> No.5478848

>>5478750
>listening to an anime girl tell you how she is gardening is mainstream
vtubers are a niche anon..

>> No.5478903

is GURA popular in japan?

>> No.5479003

>>5472791
>>5472631
Because you need to act as if it the greatest thing ever because saying it bad mean Cover will fire you

>> No.5479300

>>5475945
sorairo days is a good song but got cursed with bad mixing
meanwhile this new song is just shit, the 2 chords in the chorus repeats itself so many times it's got no replay value anymore
i don't listen to western pop trash so that's probably the type of feel it gave me, the composer should've been japanese and not a seanigger
the lyrics and gura's voice could have been used for better songs

>> No.5482885

>>5462621
third post best post

>> No.5482946

>>5462539
i started laughing really hard at the 27 mil, thinking that you had simply done some editing to create an exaggerated view count. And then I got to youtube and find that it does indeed have 27 million views. What the fuck

>> No.5485236

>>5478305
>5 comments
>two are 4chan post
>two are made by SEAniggers
>more screencaps of people complaining about the "incident" than of the actual incident
what did schizos mean by this?

>> No.5485520

>>5485236
I love how you just HAVE to damage control it every time it's posted.

>> No.5485626

Reminder that Ayame's Goodbye Sengen is still the fastest growing song cover. Gora can only despair in her inadequacy.

>> No.5485802

Sometimes I wonder if Gura started doing Holo-EN because she has a lot of mental issues going on. Hopefully she gets help, if so.

>> No.5487791

>>5478750
>he thinks vtubers aren't still extremely niche compared to shit like Korean boy bands and mainstream pop singers
Are you braindamaged

>> No.5487850

>>5478441
Your opinion just sucks. The track is so much fucking better for having that rap section and the beat drop. The only questionable thing is the execution on the second speaking part after that.

>I don't know what you're thinking
>a shark is all you'll ever be
Just the way that part was said was a bit off, weakest part of the song. Everything leading up to it though, is fucking kino.

>> No.5488483

>>5482946
iirc all of senzawa's videos have a million views besides one

>> No.5488544

>>5461956
>But not everyone deserves it
None of them deserve it. They aren't their underage fans babysitters.

>> No.5488556

>>5488544
Nyanners deserves it

>> No.5488611
File: 94 KB, 700x630, 1620613980169.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5488611

>>5477721
Ogey~

>> No.5488635

>>5469486
Ok Risu.

>> No.5488717

>>5477721
I can see Gura one day letting her numbers get to her head and start using chumbuds to indirectly fuck with it other tubers. Honestly, I still kinda suspect that's what she did with Iofi. Just let your fans do your dirty work, and deny everything if they ask you about it.

>> No.5488807

>>5474072
>they should team up as a duo and let gura sing what mori conceptualizes
Would be easier if they moved in together first.

>> No.5488869

>>5482946
why are people still not understanding she has an innate talent at understanding the algorithm. idk how it is manifested itself in her actions but shes got the magic touch

>> No.5488976

>>5488869
>magic touch
it's called having a voice that's attractive to pedophiles

>> No.5489371
File: 377 KB, 933x612, lofi gura.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5489371

Iofi make a fan art for gura

>> No.5489418

>>5489371
she doesn't hate gura, just her fans. i mean, who doesn't hate chumbuds?

>> No.5489445

>>5476961
COPE

>> No.5489507

>>5476961
>like the reaper and chicken
You couldn't be more obvious of an /hlg/ schizo

>> No.5489509

>>5477721
>some chumbuds took offense to the obvious bullying going on, and got a little out of hand going after some of the people they blamed
Not even remotely true. Iofi argued with a few chinks on youtube and twitter and that was literally it. Gura-antis however keep repeating the lie that chumbuds were the culprit even 8 months later. Its so pathetic its not even funny anymore.

>> No.5489532

>>5488717
Take your meds

>> No.5489533 [DELETED] 
File: 193 KB, 708x800, 1618950327330.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5489533

>I have to admit, I was starting to dislike Gura solely because of her stupid fucking fans being obnoxious as fuck all over this board, but this song brought me back to loving her again. It reminded me that she's just a shy, insecure girl and she doesn't endorse any of the vile shit that her fucking dumbass fans do.
>It's easy to fall in the trap of hating something because of its fanbase. But not everyone deserves it. Some of them are truly good people and it's just their out of control fanbase that misses the point and tries to ruin everything.

>> No.5489604

>>5489371
B-but my rrats

>> No.5489636

>>5485626
>Gura getting 2 million in under 2 days
>Goodbye Sengen has a bit more than twice of that after 4 WEEKS
what did this moron mean by this?

>> No.5489670

>>5489509
And no one except antis brings the topic up anymore. Gura collabed with Risu and Iofi send her birthday art. The girls never cared or are over it, there is literally no reason to perpetuate stupid bullshit.

>> No.5489687 [DELETED] 
File: 43 KB, 644x800, 1616801597518.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5489687

>>Gura getting 2 million in under 2 days
>>Goodbye Sengen has a bit more than twice of that after 4 WEEKS
>what did this moron mean by this?

>> No.5489753

>>5463101
Backstory? What’s she done?

>> No.5489880

>>5487850
Wrong, it would be much better without the rap and speaking parts

>> No.5490058

>>5489670
I'll never stop reminding chumbuds their fanbase is absolute trash

>> No.5490061

>>5487850
Agree with this 100%, loved the whole fucking song but that line

>I don't know what you're thinking

comes off weird in the song for whatever fucking reason.

>> No.5490763

>>5488976
to the majority of men*

>> No.5490932
File: 578 KB, 1854x3296, 1619122455357.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5490932

>>5490763
speak for yourself, degenerate. some us have taste and morals

>> No.5490963

>>5490932
Ogayu only attracts lesbians

>> No.5491005

>>5490932
some of us literally can't cope with the fact that biology can't be changed to fit our morals*

>> No.5491033

>>5491005
is this pedophile cope? i'm not sure

>> No.5491102

>>5461956
>see new Gura song
>click
>it’s in Japanese
>close tab

>> No.5491244

>>5491102
Hey the BGM is cool though

>> No.5491393

>>5491102
wouldn't be so bad if her pronounciation was a little better

>> No.5491498

>>5461956
The song is trash and the music essays written by her pre-teen fans in the comment section are cringe.

>> No.5491817

>>5491498
some of the shit i read even here is embarassing. some tumblr-level lyrics analysis. chumdbuds really are underaged.

>> No.5493227
File: 293 KB, 501x585, 1621782449478.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5493227

>>5476634
It was actually me falseflagging

>> No.5493294

>>5487850
Those parts felt like they would have fit if this were some sort of musical number in a movie/musical, but not a standalone song. Hell, the entire song feels like that. Still good though.

>> No.5493719

The reason I became a Gura anti on 4chan is because Eggboy is a chumbud.

>> No.5494231

>>5465272
Seethe harder fig

>> No.5494968

>>5474035
Actually, I don't think Calli composes the music. She usually does the rap/lyrics/movie portion of her songs. The composition and mixing usually are done by others. IIRC

>> No.5495496
File: 55 KB, 564x873, 1600051089358.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5495496

>>5494968
so she only does 5% of the work?

>> No.5495770

>>5495496
10% get it right.

>> No.5496702

>>5487850
It would have benefited from a softer Chorus after that speaking part actually. Maybe even just the first part of the chorus. Give it a lower key instrumental and let Gura's voice carry it for a bit.

>> No.5505935

>>5475847
Wait Kiara has two songs?

>> No.5505971

>>5462539
UGH!

>> No.5508204

cool song

>> No.5511894

>>5496702
Also was thinking the same thing.

>> No.5511928

>>5493719
No he isn't. Gura loves Kiara ergo chumbuds love Kiara ergo eggman is not a chumbud.

>> No.5515279

Ek lógou állos ekvaínei lógos.

>> No.5519075

>>5474035
>talent
kek

>> No.5519590

>>5461956
why does her voice sound so fake in this?

>> No.5519713

>>5469385
what the fuck, why is it autotuned so hard then?

>> No.5521360

>>5519713
It fits the style of the song, if Gura was insecure about her singing she would have released a slow song that focused on her vocals as her first original song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzNuwjErYlE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4muRkNPuQco

>> No.5521399

>>5519713
she's using senzawa's voice for red gura, tune somewhat distorts it

>> No.5521400

>>5519713
because yellows like autotuned fake sounding music

>> No.5522624

>>5464126
fanbases can make shit cancer by association

>> No.5523897

TWO MILLION

>> No.5526492

>>5522624
They can do that for you if you let them. You might just stop watching chuubas at all if you do however

>> No.5526512 [DELETED] 
File: 31 KB, 378x378, 1618160943671.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5526512

>They can do that for you if you let them. You might just stop watching chuubas at all if you do however

>> No.5526545

>>5519713
what's autotune?

>> No.5526563

>>5526512
soijack quoting should result in harsher bans

>> No.5528522

>>5521360
huh? sounding all fake like that is a horrible fit for the song
>I don't need to conform to any ideals
>I will not lie to myself anymore
>I'll live life true to myself

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action