[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 8 KB, 184x216, mulbruk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
5589451 No.5589451 [Reply] [Original]

To Vtubers saying that they are having a Graduation is just a dumb sugar-coating word that they couldn't make a success/continue with the venture of content creation due to circumstances.
Obviously they fucking failed bros. Straight up I want to see Vtubers say straight faced that they failed at being entertaining/canceled/Life-Work Balance out of whack/passion lost/depression/Ala-Etika.

I see in the upcoming next 3 weeks Twitch is handing out massive ban waves to various and copious amounts of Vtubers/Regular Streamers on basis of DMCA and Sex exploitation to minors regardless of the 18+ due to ongoing civil lawsuit placed against Amazon/Twitch.

>> No.5594684

I want to see a chuuba playing la-mulana

>> No.5594716 [DELETED] 
File: 15 KB, 968x832, 1621050004039.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>To Vtubers saying that they are having a Graduation is just a dumb sugar-coating word that they couldn't make a success/continue with the venture of content creation due to circumstances.
> Obviously they fucking failed bros. Straight up I want to see Vtubers say straight faced that they failed at being entertaining/canceled/Life-Work Balance out of whack/passion lost/depression/Ala-Etika.
> I see in the upcoming next 3 weeks Twitch is handing out massive ban waves to various and copious amounts of Vtubers/Regular Streamers on basis of DMCA and Sex exploitation to minors regardless of the 18+ due to ongoing civil lawsuit placed against Amazon/Twitch.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action