[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 960 KB, 1729x2087, 1612591793849.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
587501 No.587501 [Reply] [Original]

>"Hoshimachi Suisei suddenly goes missing"
>That's what I'm reading on a certain imageboard
>Everybody is still wondering why this comet idol who usually updates her twitter everyday suddenly goes radio silent
>Nobody knows the truth about what happened to her
>I smile, looks like I still have a lot of time before the police eventually get me
>I turn off my PC and head to my basement
>There I see her, tied up on a bed in an X-shaped position with a gag in her mouth, still in her plaid outfit
>"Good morning Sui-chan, seems like you are already awake"
>I slowly walk toward her
>I can see her deadly stare, she looks like she's ready to murder me if she's not tied up
>"Don't stare at me like that Sui-chan, we are going to have lots of fun today"
>I say that as I inject her vein with a drug
>She starts breathing heavily, seems like the drug works faster than I thought
>I start undressing her, slowly unbuttoning her coat and blouse
>Soon enough, I'm staring at a topless Suisei with her cute little pink nipples exposed
>"They are even smaller than what I imagine them to be"
>"But that makes it even better"
>I touch her nipples with my cold finger and she immediately jolts
>Her nipples must be really sensitive
>I start kissing her cheeks, neck, and slowly going down until my mouth finally reach her nipples
>Then I start kissing, and then sucking her cute little right nipple while she starts moaning more and more
>I start licking her nipple, still inside of my mouth. At first I'm licking it slowly, then I speed up the pace as her muffled moans get louder and louder and she starts thrashing around trying to break free from her binding
>After I'm done, she's breathing really heavily, trying to take a break and getting as much oxygen as she can
>But I'm not letting her, I immediately go for her left nipple and start sucking and licking it just like what I did to her right nipple
>Again, her muffled moans become louder and louder and she starts thrashing even more violently. She must be screaming right now if not for the gag in her mouth
>After being done with both nipples, I rip off her skirt and her panties
>I can see how wet her pussy is. Her love juice is still dripping from her pussy
>"I can't believe you came this much just from having your nipples sucked and licked"
>"But don't worry Sui-chan, I'll make you cum even more with this"
>I pull down my own pants, revealing my massive cock ready to rape the living daylight out of her

>> No.589128
File: 14 KB, 200x200, 56666.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

?

>> No.595147

>>587501
I see you pretty often, guy with a "dominate and tie up Suisei" fetish. Good for you that there is a lot of fanart of it.

>> No.595613
File: 3.79 MB, 284x432, 1605604626250.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Where's part two.

>> No.595924
File: 37 KB, 312x333, 1609297178911.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>587501

>> No.596099
File: 509 KB, 1080x2340, sui-chan wa...?.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

sui-chan femdom makes me so hard

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action