Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 251 KB, 2436x1125, 1600686045324.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5902776 No.5902776 [Reply] [Original]

all of this over a powerpoint slide. crazy, huh?

>> No.5902823 [DELETED] 

It might not be a great deal to overseas people but she showed great disrespect and didn’t even apologize sincerely

>> No.5902833

Imagine missing a powerpoint vtuber

>> No.5902854

Taiwan is a sovereign nation.

>> No.5902862

>>5902776
proof that numberfagging kills. this is why you shouldn't be a numberfag, let her death be a lesson to you all.

>> No.5902863

>>5902776
>losing billions of yen in value as a company
>losing permissions and breaking business ties
>entire branch graduated
>other graduations
>over a single word on a slide

>> No.5902882 [DELETED] 

>>5902823
Murder all chinese locusts

>> No.5902902

>>5902863
>Implying Cover isn't more successful now than ever before

The Chinese locusts make Coco into a hero

>> No.5902909

>>5902823
your mother is dead

>> No.5902911

>>5902823
fuck off zhang

>> No.5902915

>>5902823
the day of the bugspray can't come soon enough

>> No.5902917

>>5902823
Apologise for acknowledging Taiwan as a country? If that’s disrespectful to chinks then what’s the other alternative? Apologise and not acknowledge it? That’s disrespectful to Taiwanese people.

>> No.5902919

>>5902882

There’s a chink family across my apartment who’ve given my family plenty of bullshit since I was 5. Considering marching over once Coco’s stream ends and pissing on their plants.

>> No.5902920

>>5902823
Your mom dead

>> No.5902922

>>5902776
What would've happened if she knelt to China and released an apology video immediately after this? Would the zhangs still go nuts?

>> No.5902927

>>5902823
I wish MacArthur had glassed your kind when he had the chance.

>> No.5902938

>>5902776
literal proof that numberfags ruin everything.

>> No.5902959
File: 40 KB, 777x400, XiJinping-777x400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5902959

Yes

>> No.5902963 [DELETED] 

>>5902917
Taiwan belongs to china

>> No.5902993
File: 759 KB, 900x605, coco mao.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5902993

What could have been... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYMFNR6lE2w

>> No.5902994

>>5902823
oh he mad lol

>> No.5903009

>>5902922
you've been on the internet long enough to know these types of people will never be satisfied.

give them a hand and they'll take the whole arm

>> No.5903011

>>5902922
They will say " not sorry enough. We accept only graduation and your friend will be graduate because of you too"

This is Chink mind.
They bully weak to death

>> No.5903019

>>5902963
yeah but not the peoples republic

>> No.5903023

>>5902823
(you)

>> No.5903039
File: 2.22 MB, 1280x720, CHINKbGONE[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2F6e8tfx.mp4].webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5903039

>>5902823
>she showed great disrespect and didn't apologize sincerely
I'm thinking based

>> No.5903042

Holy fuck I never realized how many people live in Indonesia. There's like 240 million of you poor fuckers out there.

>> No.5903053

>>5902963
No, it doesn't, Zhang. You're so useless you can't even assert your dominance over a tiny island. How pathetic. Get out of here.

>> No.5903077

>>5903042
muslims naaturally multiply fast and SEAnigs are sex monkeys

>> No.5903110

>>5902963
go suck chink cock zhang

>> No.5903190

>>5902963
china doesn't even have any controls over taiwan, all china can do is claiming

>> No.5903207

>>5902922
just look at John Xi na lmao.

>> No.5903225
File: 110 KB, 615x343, 0FC9AFCF-0B2F-459A-84C1-BB774996A7D5.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5903225

>>5902823
Your Oshi will die in a terrible accident

>> No.5903229
File: 365 KB, 750x725, 14756425642.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5903229

>>5902823
TAIWAN NUMBA ONE

>> No.5903339

>>5902963
China belongs to USA

>> No.5903358
File: 33 KB, 640x360, Z(7).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5903358

>>5902823

>> No.5903373 [DELETED] 

China is growing and all overseas people will soon speak mandarin

>> No.5903405

West Taiwan sure is pissy

>> No.5903417

>>5902776
That's as ridiculous as the claim that WWI was the fault of a sandwich.
You are purposefully ignoring a lot of context around it.

>> No.5903427

Best gift for the 100 years of the CCP
No more reddit dragon

>> No.5903445

>>5902823
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

>> No.5903449

>>5903373
China is getting invaded by the USA and you're all getting bombed just like the Iraqis you dumb nigger

>> No.5903454

>>5902823
Good job

>> No.5903488

>>5902823
Ching chong ching ling ching

>> No.5903496

>>5902823
you apologize first zhang, apologize to the world for the chink flu

>> No.5903501

>>5902776
If Haato hadn't been the initial trigger and Coco was the only one that mentioned Taiwan during that period, would they have still gone as hard at Coco?
>>5902863
I do think Cover was close to getting a collab with Arknights, they shilled it hard and FBK's bilibili outfit looks Arknights as fuck.

>> No.5903544

>>5902823
Damn, this really triggers the Cocoredditors

>> No.5903546

Don't China use Taiwan VPNs to watch Youtube? Aren't they massive hypocrites for using a Taiwan service?

>> No.5903548

>>5903501
Given how pissy China gets about TAIWAN, the country of TAIWAN, it probably would have been just as bad, only directed solely at Coco.

>> No.5903557

>>5902922
>Would the zhangs still go nuts?
Yes, and they did

>> No.5903599

>>5902823
Why were you on youtube?

>> No.5903609

>>5903417
All of this doesn't happen if not for this slide. Literally. One word.

>> No.5903614

>>5903548
Taiwan has been mentioned by Choco before (tho Hololive wasn't AS big) and Haato mentioned it before Coco but they only went after Coco.
>only directed solely at Coco
So no difference?
>>5902922
They stopped getting mad at Pekora. So maybe?

>> No.5903680

>>5903609
Its like a western youtuber saying nigger I suppose. Coco would've been bigger, would've definitely hit 1m last year like most people expected earlier in the year, we might have had another international collab that would have HoloCN return and HoloEN as a new addition but we'd also probably get garbage like Genshin streams instead of horsekino.

>> No.5903711
File: 526 KB, 1338x1080, Did it for free.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5903711

>>5903373
Even chinese people cannot speak mandarin

>> No.5903714

>>5902823
Stop pretending to be a chink for replies.

>> No.5903730
File: 300 KB, 379x454, 1600620820351.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5903730

>>5902823
You can really tell who's from reddit when they fall for bait like this.

>> No.5903732

If only Yagoo didn't bend the knee this never would have happened. Suspending the 2 for nothing was a mistake.

>> No.5903773

>>5902823
She showed disrespect? How? By acknowledging a fact? Taiwan is a sovereign nation that controls its own affairs and is not de facto under the administration of the CCP. If someone has to ignore basic fact to be respectful towards you, you don't deserve respect.

>> No.5903776

>>5902922
>>5902922
I think Cover wouldn't let her apologize even though she wanted to say she didn't intend to offend anyone (not like antis would've listened) but because that would imply Cover isn't doing their job of "educating" the talents about what is/is not okay to talk about. So instead of risking their corporate reputation being damaged they decided to throw Coco under the bus and told her to take a break and just hoped the problem would go away.

>> No.5903801 [DELETED] 

>>5902823
Kill the chinese

>> No.5903832

>>5902776
My interest in hololive crashed after her graduation announcement. She wasn't my oshi, but seeing her get pushed out like that just broke my immersion and made me remember how incompetent cover is.

>> No.5903877

>>5903732
Even if they didnt suspend Haato/Coco and didn't disband HoloCN, the company sure as hell would still put in restrictions. Hololive had its most successful year in 2020 but it also had the most incidents with shit like the permissions arc, revelation of stalking of Mel, Mano Aloe and more.

>> No.5903881

>>5903373
Chinese population growth is literally slowing down, the Chinese population will decrease in a few years. If birth rates are anything to go by, we'll all be speaking Arabic in a few decades, which is better than chinkese at least, inshallah

>> No.5903899

>>5903832
I like the girls but hate Cover, people defending Yagoo make me sick. Blind loyalty to a fucking shit corporation that didn't even give a shit Mel had a rapist manager. And then people praise Yagoo as a meme not realizing he is a fucking CEO with the power to stop managers making Coco unhappy.

>> No.5903971

I wonder what happened to the anons who promised to do something today

>> No.5903991
File: 82 KB, 1000x1000, BugBGon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5903991

>>5902823

>> No.5904010

>>5903971
They stay at their basements I believe.

>> No.5904029

>>5902863
The bugmen are a childlike people.

>> No.5904033

>>5903832
Same

>> No.5904063

>>5902863
Amerifats should be used to this, they lose their shit when the word Nigger is pronounced, regardless of context.

>> No.5904072

>>5903832
It's the fact that we all know why she's graduating. If it was anyone else, fair game, but we all know this is Cover bending the knee.

>> No.5904090
File: 335 KB, 680x627, cc7[1].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5904090

>>5903832
100% this, cover is dead to me.

>> No.5904098

>>5903877
Poor communication with audiences is going to destroy them eventually. EN countries expect transparency from companies while JP literally thinks the opposite, that company transparency is a bad thing like airing dirty laundry. Eventually there's going to be an incident that gets blown out of proportion due to poor or no communication and that's gonna make the company's reputation take a nose dive and talents will start to bail ship left and right.

>> No.5904132

>>5904098
what the fuck are you talking about? thats america 20 years ago. These days you can get away with literal child rape, and anyone who criticizes your platform is immediately silenced and labeled right wing terrorists for downvoting a fucking movie.

>> No.5904141 [DELETED] 

>>5902823
All these replies kek this bitch brought this upon herself stay mad cocoredditors

>> No.5904235

>>5903501
>I do think Cover was close to getting a collab with Arknights, they shilled it hard and FBK's bilibili outfit looks Arknights as fuck.
This is a likely scenario, especially considering they had an Azur Lane collab. I would've loved to see it and it would've been my main driving force into not dropping the game, but it is what it is.

>> No.5904253

>>5903732
I saw a guy here once who seemed legit chinese (not like the fag above) who said they felt Haato didn't need to be punished as much, but Coco should've been punished more. Who knows with them though, fuck it. Killing the CN branch was fine at least, it was a timebomb waiting to go off.

>> No.5904306

>>5904132
As a corporate brand they have to keep appearances which means communication. Not saying tell the truth, but they have to get better at placating fans when there's problems. The way they handled the CN branch problem was absurd. They really thought they could release 3 different statements that all said different things and get away with it. Also the fact that entire branch was toxic as hell (except Yogiri probably) and they let it fester without graduating the them earlier

>> No.5904309
File: 9 KB, 1064x396, 20210614.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5904309

I don't know how much of the following is true.

>"The Taiwan accident" was at a time when it was popular to publish analytics among holo's.
>At first, Marine talked about "what percentage of the audience was from overseas while looking at the analytics" in an off-collab with Coco, and then Watabe and Haachama talked about the audience demographics verbally.
>At first, Marin talked about what percentage of the audience was from overseas while looking at the analytics in an off-line collaboration with Coco, and then Watame and Haachama talked about the audience demographics verbally.
>Haachama's stream was at 19:00, and Coco's was at 22:00. A listener who saw Haachama's stream asked Coco to do the same, so she did it on Asa-Coco, and a big fire broke out.
>"They" said that "Coco did it on purpose because she knew Haachama was banned", and "that Coco is too smart not to know". and she was trolled relentlessly.
>But Coco didn't know that Haachama's bilibli was banned, she didn't have a TV because she didn't want to watch world affairs or sad news, and she didn't know about the problems between China and Taiwan.
>She regretted that it happened because of her tendency to turn away from things she didn't like.
>It was popular to publish analytics, and if Coco didn't do it in Asa-Coco, someone else would have displayed Taiwan and become a target, and as a result Coco became a shield for the holo's.
>The management should have told her earlier that Haachama had been banned.

>This can only be known without seeing it at the time. It doesn't be recorded by history.
>A valuable fact.

>> No.5904333

>>5902776

No, she is still trash and a cancer

>> No.5904361

>>5904333
ogey Zhang

>> No.5904370

>>5904333
>a cancer
masani ching chong

>> No.5904377

>>5902823
Kill yourself, filthy chink.

>> No.5904380

>>5904306
graduating the CN branch was just gasoline on a fire, stupid. It basically said fuck China/Bilibili. They could have defused the issue WAY better.

>> No.5904460

>>5902823

eat shit zhang, you and your country don't even respect all of your foreign neighbors. no one's apologizing here because Taiwan is a free, sovereign nation

>> No.5904496

>>5902823
this
orange bitch deserves the rope

>> No.5904502

>>5903832
same, pekor is my JP oshi and the interest just plummeted. I also unsubbed from everyone and unfollowed most in twatter.

>> No.5904515

>>5904141
How many of your relatives died from chinavirus?

>> No.5904555

>>5904380
Why diffuse? Fuck China

>> No.5904600
File: 22 KB, 1074x742, Homophobic Lily.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5904600

>>5904380
>It basically said fuck China/Bilibili
Yep, I'm thinking based.

>> No.5904625

>>5903225
Eh!?

>> No.5904634

>>5904235
Nijisanji has way more Arknight sponsored streams

>> No.5904645

>>5904380
You are wrong here if Chink can forgive after 3 weaks and not attack Fubuki.

HololiveCN will survive today

>> No.5904675

>>5904380
Taking into account recent events, this was probably the best outcome.

>> No.5904681

>>5903373
no, we'll speak orange

>> No.5904685

>>5904380
>>5904380
You seem to not read well, I said the CN branch should've all graduated with the exception of Yogiri for being toxic. There is no defusing toxic people. If they had gotten rid of toxic members and recruited level headed CN (Taiwan) streamers the CN branch would still exist.

>> No.5904750

>>5904685
they tossed an entire branch into a fire for no good reason.

>> No.5904765
File: 4 KB, 230x219, pear.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5904765

>>5904681
based and OApilled

>> No.5904767

>>5902823
There is no such thing as respect when it comes to insects.

>> No.5904882

>>5904750
> No good reason?
> Artiafag are founder of Andy in NGA

Really? Do you really believe it?

>> No.5904963

>>5904882
Didn't she also release private texts by Spade Echo after they got disbanded? And not as a service to her fans but just to burn bridges with everyone?

>> No.5905006

>>5904963
No that was Doris.

>> No.5905040

>>5904767
I hate the Chinese but you can't really pretend that the modern western progressive Soiboy is a superior breed. The flame of the west is dying, the faith all but extinnguished. China is just a sneak preview of the fate that awaits all secularized cultures.

>> No.5905081

>>5902823
yea disrespecting millions of uyghur muslim's organs is nothing compared to Coco showing a google analytics page
>>5902963
PRC is by historical definition not real China.

>> No.5905083

>>5904063
not with their main national trait being zero self-awareness

>> No.5905154

>>5902823
Based

>> No.5905157 [DELETED] 

>>5905081
Uyghur people are in education camps the media is telling lies

>> No.5905168

>>5904090
it's gut-wrenching how fitting this picture is

>> No.5905234

>>5905157
>education camps

KEK

>> No.5905264

>>5905157
Stop murdering muslims, chinky

>> No.5905296

>>5903776
But they did make Coco and Haachama write an apology in twitter

>> No.5905313

>>5905264
Why? It's one of the only good things China does

>> No.5905328

>>5905264
islam killed more people than covid

>> No.5905333

>>5904380
What was the alternative? West fans didnt want to watch HoloCN and Chinks didnt want to watch HoloCN because they worked for Cover. Those chink girls were literally in crossfire

>> No.5905459

>>5902823
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

>> No.5905667

>>5902823
Very problematic no respect from come dragon coco thank you.

>> No.5905758

>>5902863
you know that chinks don't care that taiwan is named on this slide, they sperged couse in upper left corner it's labeled as "country"

>> No.5906056

>>5902776
Coco's graduation means China wins

you happy now Zhangs???? huh???

>> No.5907656
File: 125 KB, 360x450, Darkness-anime.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5907656

>>5902776
>all of this over a powerpoint slide
and now zhangs have decided to cancel Konosuba entirely on China, including taking it off bilibili and other stuff, just because Darkness' VA visited a shrine that honors people who died in wars for japan (it has a few names who partook in wars against china)

>> No.5907922
File: 230 KB, 316x331, 1594102347606.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5907922

>>5907656
>cancelling something that's already finished
Chinks are a special breed.

>> No.5908027

>>5906056
>Coco's graduation means China wins
Do you not see how Coco is going out? If anything, it's Coco who's winning.

>> No.5908065

>>5905758
Then they should take it up with YouTube, oh wait those faggit don’t have the balls to.

>> No.5908706
File: 1.59 MB, 881x740, 331.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5908706

>>5904765

>> No.5909153

>>5904063
Hololive literally got popular in the west because of Miko saying the N word. Also, Kira said it on stream recently and literally nothing happened.

>> No.5909382
File: 15 KB, 253x255, Laughing DeDeDe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5909382

>>5902776
>be ching chonger
>pride over ching chonging nation
>ignore ching chong teachings of the 5 pest campaign disaster that resulted in millions of ching chongers starving and dying
>have to use air cannisters when ching chong working out because air so polluted to ching chong lungs
>ching chonger philisophy is it's cheaper to pay for funeral than it is to pay for hospital bills if you run someone over
>ching chongs run medical lab that leaks like a clogged septic tank
>ching chongs has nuclear site that breaches containment and starts leaking radiation like a mother fucker
>But ching chong bing bong land still the best there ever was

>> No.5910911
File: 37 KB, 550x577, xi gimping.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5910911

Coco is retiring so she can enjoy her new toilet slave

>> No.5910911,1 [INTERNAL] 

Gas the bugs

>> No.5919650

>>5902776
How many more good things will be lost like this again?

>> No.5919698

ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT?

>> No.5921396

>>5908027
>I'm bleeding, making me the victor

>> No.5921918

>>5903832
I agree, people defending the corporation for being incompetent and doing nothing to help Coco despite her trying her best makes me not want to support them at all.

>> No.5923140

>>5903548
If I remember right part of why the whole situation blew up was because bilibili shut down all vtuber related streams after both haato and coco said it.
I assume if it was just haato or coco it would've been a minor blip but everyone paid attention to it when the site basically brought attention to it by interrupting everyone's streams.

>> No.5924638

>>5903832

yeah after mirai akari backstabbed eilene,
im just extremely bitter about these big companies, and then there are people who some how think they have some interpersonal relationship with a corperation

>> No.5924868

>>5903899
>>5904033
>>5904072
>>5904090
>>5921918


just look at most youtube comments and what not these dudes keep repeating
"DO NOT SPECULATE"
"shut up conspiracy theorists"
a good 90% still think this is a conspiracy

>> No.5928015

>>5902776
All of it could have been avoided with a simple half-assed apology
She did herself in.

>> No.5928251

>>5902776
I'll never forgive those fuckers.

>> No.5928328

>>5928015
Why are amerimutts like this?

>> No.5928767
File: 87 KB, 746x497, 1624737716025.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5928767

>>5902823

>> No.5928803

>>5903501
more than likely yes, the zhangs were already primed because they thought hololive wasn't catering to them enough when EN was announced, taiwan was just the excuse they used to chimp out

>> No.5928821
File: 214 KB, 463x453, 1617503590058.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5928821

>>5902776
Chinks are literally inhuman. I don't know why we in the western world tolerate some of this shit going on today. It's like we're oblivious to what goes on.

Frankly the fact that nobody wanted to stand up for Hong Kong I think is fucking repulsive. What kind of fucking country loses their mind over something this stupid and goes to this extent? I don't know lads, I hope you guys aren't worried about the bad times, because things are about to get a whole lot worse imho

>> No.5928882

>>5902776
That's only half of it. The other half is that she's upset she couldn't say pussy or be extremely vulgar because they were cracking down on it.

>> No.5929203

>>5928015
supplication is not a viable strategy with the chinese
not in any context, not ever

supplication is usually the wrong reaction in any case, but especially this one

>> No.5929514

>>5902823
Chinese only showed that they are not worth of any respect with alll of this

>> No.5929595

>>5902863
Yes, all of this. Now you know how much (or really, how little) it takes to start actual wars.

>> No.5929728

>>5904063
Virtual YouTubers LITERALLY got popular because Miko said nigga you fucking bug

>> No.5929758

>>5909153
Kira graduated anon

>> No.5929865

>>5907656
>China constantly whines about "Muh genocide by the evil Japs"
>Literally genocides Uighurs

>> No.5930063

>>5902776
Given that many who got butthurt in china are from the chinese equivalent of alt-righters and /pol/acks there.

>> No.5930366

>>5902823
Your mom go sky

>> No.5930376
File: 1.23 MB, 1200x1200, 84777658_p0_master1200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5930376

>> No.5931601

>>5928821
Chinks are simply just patriotic in an age when nobody loves their home country anymore.

>> No.5932353

>>5931601
you mean when humans are evolving past arbitrary lines on a map

>> No.5932999

>>5929203
>cover will never learn that internet culture worldwide is to use apologies as an excuse to demand more
>will go bankrupt bending over for every literal who fan artist and indie game dev that manages to raise a shitstorm
the "final yab" isn't going to come from EN, it'll be death by a thousand marine doujin incidents

>> No.5933271

>>5931601
Pixy was right.
This twisted game needs to be reset. Send the V2. We will start over from zero.

>> No.5933674

>>5903039
I fucking hate I can't save soundposts
Fucking moot make sound webms allowed everywhere

>> No.5933800

>>5931601
Chinks are simply patriotic, in a country that's actively committing genocide and put the whole world in a pandemic.

>> No.5933828

>>5933674
click the save button instead of right click nigger

>> No.5933955

>>5933828
Ok I didn't explain myself.
I hate that I can't save them as a webm with sound, because the sound is on fucking catbox.

>> No.5933975

>>5933800
The name of the disease was on the building - wuhan novel coronavirus - and they managed to distract us from this fact by saying DASS RAYCISS

>> No.5934009

>>5904063
Kiara, KIARA, said it like a month ago and nothing happened.

>> No.5934646

>>5931601
Imagine giving your loyalty to a government filled with corrupt communist. So indoctrinated, so obedient and submissive, it does repulse me how this people have lost their sense of individuality. They are like ants.

>> No.5934749

>>5904063
white liberals and niggers aren't people.

>> No.5934804
File: 41 KB, 700x394, i'llneverforgivethechinese[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fay1dpk.m4a].jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5934804

>>5902776

>> No.5934891

>>5907656
Seriously? WTF. Based AF VA though, didn't think I could even be more horny for her.

>> No.5934984

>>5934891
>didn't think I could even be more horny for her.
Yeah I can't believe she topped that succubus episode in Konosuba S2.

>> No.5934994
File: 3 KB, 109x125, 1612066003429.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5934994

>>5902863
you have to understand, while the Tword was used as reason for harassment, it was the opportunity it presented, haachama did the same thing but nothing happened since the chinks dont give a crap about her, but someone who's from atlanta? an american? being popular? that shit stirred every fucking zhang and chink's spaghettis. all they had to do was wait for a small misstep and they took that opportunity to fuck with her.
>inb4 what about those people who made bilibili videos about coco
not every chinese is a filthy fucking chink, there are decent ones, they exist, but the overwhelming amount of bugmen overshadows them that it's honestly sad. even coco pointed out that there's those that still supported her over in bilibili, and that she was learning chinese songs for them. basically FUCK the ccp and fuck winnie the pooh, we could've prevented this. i never wanted to see Towa cry

>> No.5935170
File: 463 KB, 620x341, Inarain.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5935170

>>5934994
It's fucking sad, during the "Day That Nothing Happened" zhang raid recently some chinese fans were donating Akasupas and apologizing on many of the holo streams.

>> No.5935458

>>5935170
imagine being Chinese and seeing a fellow chinese being a filthy bug, i wouldn't be able to live that down. its like second-hand embarrassment but instead it makes you want to kill him and yourself, that shit eats at you

>> No.5935690

>>5902863
Hololive is a much healthier company without the Chinese looming over them and dictating what is okay to say

>> No.5935787

>>5935690
You think they aren't looming anymore?

>> No.5935905

>>5933955
In some cases, like this one, the sound URL is actually a video.
https://files.catbox.moe/6e8tfx.mp4
In other cases you can download them separately and combine them with something like ffmpeg.

>> No.5935918 [DELETED] 

Yes
Watch

https://youtu.be/_I20DlHJdQk

>> No.5935940

>>5935905
I didn't think to check that, thank you.

>> No.5936000 [DELETED] 
File: 223 KB, 728x400, mostbasedman.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5936000

>>5930376
>>5933800
>>5905081
>>5905040
based People's Republic of China making dumb consoomers mad just because their ugly voice dragon is gone
long live china

>> No.5936030
File: 181 KB, 900x900, 1590966442404.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5936030

>>5936000
Fuck your trips, zhang.

>> No.5936068

>>5932353
based egoist,

countries are spooks,
nationalists are all faggots

>> No.5936119

>>5936000
fag

>> No.5936138
File: 201 KB, 307x421, 1620051062011.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5936138

>>5903832
Same desu. The sugarcoating (read: dicksucking) within Hololive's fanbase is even worse, Yagoo is pretty smart about marketing himself in this regard. I'll just go back to the funny noise meme dog and ignore everything else about Cover Corp in the foreseeable future. Your average listener is truly nothing but a herbivore faggot.

>> No.5936451

>>5904063
based

>> No.5936598

>>5902922
I wouldnt respect her as much as i do

>> No.5936636
File: 817 KB, 1264x720, 1617073843716.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
5936636

>>5904063
>Miko literally getting popular because of that one GTA V nigger clip
Even if it's a problem, the average attention span half-life of your western Twitterfaggot is about two weeks at the most. Zhang, on the other hand, still spammed everyone even mentioning Coco after six months.

>> No.5936861

>>5904063
kek

>> No.5936941

What would happen if we start mentioning Taiwan in chat?

>> No.5937198

>>5935458
That's why some humans from China are staying away from their v8 board inside chinkland. It's quite funny when other mainlanders brand their retarded countrymen as little pinks

>> No.5937278

>>5928821
Corporations use them as slave labor for better profits. They're the reason their people haven't rebelled yet.
And of course, ignorant Americans buy the cheap, low quality items. It snowballed to become pretty much that being the only way to compete in big business now.

>> No.5937627

>>5903501
They were going really hard on arknights with fbk and she got a ton of viewers doing it. Arknights has been paying Dola to play the game ever since and she just does not get the same viewership. Also she doesn't stream the game unless its paid now

>> No.5938147

>>5904090
How do i load a restore file, been trying for the last half decade

>> No.5938395

>>5931601
>need to violate the law to watch anime girls
>feel the need to defend a nation that makes you do this
RICE FOR BRAINS

>> No.5938429

>>5905264
noooo not the muslimerinos!

>> No.5938473

>>5934646
do you realize europeans had kings for thousands of years

>> No.5938658

>>5938473
so did everyone else

>> No.5938853

Coco literally doesn't know you exist, not does she give a single shit about you.
Stop putting these people on pedestals
They are 3dpd whores disguised as 2d, and you fags ate it up. They care about nothing but money.

>> No.5939026

>>5938853
Literally why the fuck do people like you come to vt at all? why do you read about things you hate?

>> No.5939138

>>5934009
Kiara is from a country that elected an actual high-ranking SS officer for president, she have the Nigger-word pass

>> No.5939361

>>5939026
Who said I don't like vtubers?
You can enjoy things without becoming emotionally attached to them, you dipshit.
Your mind has been poisoned, and you should let this entire fall out be a lesson.

>> No.5940259

>>5903773
I wish more American'ts were aware of this incident, but I remember that they are hyppocrites and this line of thinking won't keep them from tranny worship.

>> No.5940393

>>5938147
You don't, you persist in the doomed world you created

>> No.5940472

>>5904063
This, cover did amazing damage control so normies didn't find out about all the anime girls saying nigger on youtube

>> No.5940626

While I can see why it would be tempting to think so, you guys really think that China is the reason, and that Cover either wanted Coco out, or pressured her to quit? Like, obviously softball and for fun, but I didn't get the sense from her talk with Yagoo that he had anything other than respect for the shitload of money and acclaim she had helped the company build. Dude probably wouldn't have been nearly as with it if he secretly was rubbing his hands together like a Jew because she was quitting and now he can get back to shilling to China.

>> No.5940687

>>5902776
>Analitics
damn couldnt they have gotten this moron out of her faster

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action