[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 5 KB, 182x250, 1711862092451830s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
72642984 No.72642984 [Reply] [Original]

give me all vtuber copypasta no matter how cursed

>> No.72643111

fuck off koyori, you stinky coyotegirl whore. you knew homocollabing is bad for your male fans mental health and you still do it anyway. i really feel bad for your paying jp fans, they worked their ass off working day and night on their salaryman jobs just to superchat your undeserving ass last year, only for you to go collab with shibuya hal, friend of that gay faggot mafumafu of all people. bitch i hope you will suffer a death even worst than having a nuclear nuke aftermath's radiation entering your stinky, semen-infested vagina. and i hope when you go out to eat at your favourite restaurant, they will serve you a piece of fried condom instead of the food you ordered, because eating that is the only thing you deserved to eat and hopefully that condom will choke the life out of you, as you gasp for air as your fans look at you in disgust from their monitor screen, quarantied from your radiated vagina.

>> No.72643282
File: 187 KB, 400x400, 1710477847113087.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Glasses are really versatile. First, you can have glasses-wearing girls take them off and suddenly become beautiful, or have girls wearing glasses flashing those cute grins, or have girls stealing the protagonist's glasses and putting them on like, "Haha, got your glasses!' That's just way too cute! Also, boys with glasses! I really like when their glasses have that suspicious looking gleam, and it's amazing how it can look really cool or just be a joke. I really like how it can fulfill all those abstract needs. Being able to switch up the styles and colors of glasses based on your mood is a lot of fun too! It's actually so much fun! You have those half rim glasses, or the thick frame glasses, everything! It's like you're enjoying all these kinds of glasses at a buffet. I really want Luna to try some on or Marine to try some on to replace her eyepatch. We really need glasses to become a thing in hololive and start selling them for HoloComi. Don't. You. Think. We. Really. Need. To. Officially. Give. Everyone. Glasses?

>> No.72643298

Migo get down here!
Ahhh what’s wrong suityan?
It’s 6pm and you haven’t fed pekola yet!
Ehehehhe my bad I’ll head down to the basement now.
Wakey wakey usada!
Wh- oh... no I’m still here...
miko unbuckles her belt, her flabby arse falling out like a waterfall of ruined flesh
Miko please... please... I- I just wanna see my family again
miko kicks over the chair, smiling down at the malnourished pekora as she squats over her face, the rotund spectacle blocking nearly all light as poor pekora can only stare up at the now widening pucker of sakura miko
OPEEEN WIDEEEEE
BRRRAAAAPPPP PFFFRRRTFTFTF PPOOPPBB SWEWWE PRRRRBBBT
Ble- ahh AAHHHHHHH MIKO PLE-
PLOP POLOP BRRAAAAAPPPPP BBBREEEW PRRRREAAAAAPPPPP
I-I’m gonna be sick again... miko please let me g-
BRREAPPPPOPO POPFTTFTR
Mmmhmm yeah usada eat that shit! God I feel like when I met kuroi shiba that one time at the nijisanji collab! Oh FUCK peko here comes the motherlode!
you can smell the rancid, rotting shit well before it even pokes its vile head from mikos stretched hole, the godless log slowly pushes apart mikos elastic pucker as if descends into the mouth of dear pekora, it’s abhorrent, filthy smell choking the air, as the worm laden horror slips over pekoras teeth
gurgle- choke- gurgle- ack- m-Mik-
BRRRRAPPOOOOO PPPLPDPDPDPPDPTNRBTNBTBRBRBBRBR BRRRp
pekora looks near death as she chews and swallows the log, as more vile fumes and particles collide with her face, she swallows every chunk, her face pale and her eyes blurred
Wheeze, cough... miko please... let me go... I... don’t want to die like this.... please
miko lowers her behemoth rump, the flesh flowing into every mold of pekoras face like a downpour, enveloping her every sense
Time for desert usada
BRRRAAAAPPPPPP
The toxic cloud pierces pekoras nervous system to the core, and she slowly suffocates on mikos fart, losing consciousness only to wake up at the same time, same place tomorrow*

>> No.72643414
File: 1.27 MB, 850x1118, 1703711905724810.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The reason why I want to rape Shigure Ui is very specific to the circumstances of my teenage years so I don't expect a lot of other anons to agree. Simply put, Shigure Ui reminds me of all the JKs in high school that I wanted to rape. Her interactions with fans via zatsudan and marshmallows have her acting with an aura of smug self-importance and general derision towards her fans who try to elicit a reaction of the typical streamer "affection" from her. This reminds me a lot of the girls back in high school when the popular attractive girls would look at me as if I were some sort of creepy scum. I was, of course, but back then all it took for you to be "creepy" was that you didn't play sports or hung out with the cool kids. She elicits a reaction from me that just wants to pin her down and yell "don't you fucking look down at me you bitch" and have no other way to vent your frustration and anger at her other than restraining her and lifting up her skirt to slide her panties to the side and penetrate her dry vagina. I think this particular form of rape, the one I wish to bring upon Shigure Ui, is a kind of rape that is a response to the perceived derision that she has for me. She thinks I'm a loser who could never even be considered worthy of sharing the same oxygen as her, so I'm going to take away and violate something that's extremely precious to her. When I have Shigure Ui unable to move and futilely resisting my efforts to kiss her neck and force intimacy on her by invading her mouth to map the shape of the insides of her mouth with my tongue, she knows that she is powerless to stop it and she shouldn't have provoked me like that. When I pump my penis into her and she feels that it gradually becomes easier to do so as her vagina reacts to the penetration by lubricating itself, she would recognize that despite all logic, her body is still a slave to its base instincts. It's not dictated by her disgust or absolute contempt towards me, my appearance, and the kind of person that I am. At the end of the day, she is an animal like me, and her animal nature is one that is meant to be used as a fucktoy and filled by my cum.

>> No.72643558

>>72642984
1. Rushia abuse
Lifting Rushia up and manhandling her tiny body!
Sex with Rushia over the kitchen counter!
Cumming inside Rushia's cunny!
Choking Rushia down and punching her in the tummy!
Sticking a knife into Rushia's crotch!
Cutting around Rushia's waist!
Pulling out Rushia's womb!
Uuuoooohhhhh! Rushia's exposed cunny!
Hearing her screams and getting erected again!
Cumming all over her womb!
Ripping it off and grilling it!
Aaaaaahhhhhh! Rushia's cute and funny uterus!!

2. Traitor torture
Rushia crawling on her fours, blood dripping from her lips. A thud, a scorching pain hit her in the chest. Fubuki lowers her leg. That kick was not hard enough, she thought. A traitor like her deserved worse.
Behind her, Towa peered from behind the toolbox. What will I pick? She asked herself.
The hacksaw? The drill? Whatever the case, she has no regrets.
For once in her life, for once in her time in Hololife, she truly felt bitter. Felt anger beyond compare. Her fans wanted her to become the devil she is, and they will get the wrath of deepest pits of the Underworld.
Towa grabs the handle of a pick tight. This one seems good. Large enough to cave a hole into her skull.
Rushia's death spasms and incoherent gurgling as my sperm floods her braincase
Fubuki and Flare moan like whores and masturbate furiously in the background while squeezing fresh blood from Rushia's organs into their wine glasses
Rushia's body was choped into pieces on the table
Anon is fucking her dismembered cunt
While giving Flare the wettest, most romantic kiss
As she rides Rushia's severed head
Meanwhile Fubuki and Towa are using Rushia's severed arm as a double dildo
Anon tore out Rushia's ballooning womb, the little one unknown of its mother's demise
Anon hands it over to Marine and she sloppily eats the whole thing raw in quick bites
Rushia's body was choped into pieces on the table
Anon is fucking her dismembered cunt
While giving Flare the wettest, most romantic kiss
As she rides Rushia's severed head
Meanwhile Fubuki and Towa are using Rushia's severed arm as a double dildo
Anon tore out Rushia's ballooning womb, the little one unknown of its mother's demise
Anon hands it over to Marine and she sloppily eats the whole thing raw in quick bites
Cuddling Flare on a pile of Rushia's remains!
Conditioning Marine's hair with Rushia blood!
Bathing Watame in Rushia's amniotic fluids!
Pekora goes on stream
Forgot she's wearing Rushia's colon around her neck instead of Don-chan
The viewers were mortified
She calms everyone down saying it's actually a halloween prop
Everyone bought it
Next stream she wears a coat made from Rushia leather

3. Rushia at HoloFes
>Rushia tries to sneak her way into HoloFes
>Gets captured by security
>Thrown backstage in front of the other girls
>They are all disgusted to see the traitor in their presence
>Korone proposed punishing her on stage
>Everyone agrees
>The crowd was cheering wild when the entire cast went on stage
>They reveal Rushia tied up and stripped naked
>The cheers quickly died
>Confusion and fear in the air
>Fubuki reassures everyone this is part of their show, a requiem to the traitor that tried to ruin Cover
>With that she kicks Rushia in the gut with all her might
>The necromancer fell to the floor, gagging and coughing
>Stealth fandeads in the crowd covered their mouths trying to hide the fear
>Noel gave Rushia a roundhouse kick to the head
>Pekora slaps her
>Aqua chokes her and slams her against the stage wall
>Flare was the angriest, lifting Rushia by the throat and rams her head against the steel scaffolding
>Surely, the crowd cheers on
>One by one more and more among the audience enthusiastically demanded more
>Online, the viewers watching the streams were posting clips on /vt/ and twitter
>Everyone is practically cheering
>Even the fandeads
>After Luna pulls out her shoe from Rushia's throat, Fubuki announces that they will ravage Rushia right here
>Towa brings a cart on stage
>Knives, blades, scissors, hedge trimmer, a saw, and plenty more
>Flare did the honors by stabbing Rushia in the torso, ripping her tummy apart
>Her guts start slipping out and sloppily splat over the stage
>The crowd goes wild
>Every Hololive takes a blade
>Even the ID and EN girls who never had any grudges against her
>Like piranhas, they all took a chunk of flesh out of her
>Holes in her arms, chest, her eyeball, nose, tongue
>An hour passed
>All that remains on stage is a cadaver riddled with carved out wounds
>After the event was over, the chunks of Rushia's flesh and organs were up for sale at the food booth
>It sold out immediately
>Legends say that her ovaries and uterus were preserved in formalin and put up for auction on Yahoo JP

>> No.72643775

In prehistoric times, before this board existed, before HoloEn debuted, when vtubers here were discussed in one small thread in /jp/, one of the most popular vtuber companies was .LIVE. And, it's hard for /vt/ to imagine, but they were more popular than Hololive, and the future looked bright for them.
And in this company, there was a vtuber named Yozakura Tama. Way back when, vtubers were idols, instead of making poopoo and weewee jokes, they were cute, chill and talented, and so was she. She played mahjong on semi-professional level and participated in many games with professional players. She was also very good at drawing.
But on one day, about 1.5 years ago, a drama occurred. Tama started tweeting that .LIVE is a black company and they treat their talents like shit. The specifics are unknown, as neither her nor the company did not cast light on the situation, but everybody sided with her, as everybody believed her. In the end she left with company and even convinced her genmate to live with her.
She presented .LIVE in really bad light, Baacharu, one of the greatest vtubers of all time, disappeared after that drama. Fans were disappointed in that company and many moved on to others. So, right before vtubers popularity skyrocketed, they lost all the momentum and completely overshadowed by rival companies such as Cover. In bizarro universe, this board would only talk about dotlivers and holos would be literally whos, if Tama didn't happen.
But this is not the end of the story. Few months later, Tama reincarnated as indie named Kusunoki Sio. All her former fans continued to support her as she was a talent mistreated by black company now trying hard to rise as an indie. She was fairly popular, her streams were comfy and chill, I liked to watch them, even hough I didn't know shit about mahjong. But then, at the same time as Aloe drama happened, another final yab occurred.
Due to security hole in blog site Note.com, her static IP was revealed. And it turned out, there was a shitposter on 5channel with the same IP address. The said shitposter is known as "ec" because of their id. This shitposter posted on vtuber board and there were thousands of pretty juicy posts that shittalked other vtubers (including your favourite holos), and even doxxed some of them, revealing sensitive information that could only be known by someone who met them personally. The discussion of those posts was a hot topic for almost half a year.
When it was revealed, the reaction of community was predictable. Imagine a chuuba collabs with your oshi and then shitposts about her in anti threads on /vt/. She suddenly made many enemies (there are no notable vtubers she didn't shittalk about, except Towa who is her close friend).
She was dislike bombed on stream live while streaming fall guys and trying to pretend that nothing happened. It seemed like not admitting anything and wait for people to forger about it was her plan, but later she tweeted that she received threats in physical mail to her mailbox, to the place where she lives, and that she is contacting lawyer and won't stream for a while.
As with Aloe, Sio also had white knights, mainly clueless redditors, who claimed it was not her, that somebody framed her, that it was a ninja hiding in her attic and using her wi-fi, but the evidence were overwhelming. More than that, it was proven that she were cheating at mahjong streamsniping her opponents, and that she conditioned some art that she later presented as her own drawings. All in all, she is a serial liar, and a backstabbing judas. Some people are still waiting for her formal apology, some still love her because she is /ourgirl/ who just liked posting rrats and because of her fat ass. Mainly because of fat ass.
To this day, most of .Live vtubers have virtually no growth in subscriber count in a year and they didn't have auditions since when. All they had is 5 graduations. Natori literally cried a river on her graduation, while streaming with virtually no sleep for almost 3 days, because it was her last chance to stream. She didn't stop talking with viewers even when stream was at the end screen, she valued every second she had to be with her fans. Futaba also cried a lot, but for lesser extent. Kongo Iroha was relatively lively, but still sad. Riko and Azuki did't stream for a year and were practically dead, so they didn't even say goodbye.
Sio killed 5, or even 7 good vtubers. But her fat ass still makes me want to forgive her.

>> No.72643846
File: 339 KB, 1960x1227, nyanAndAethel7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>72642984
I can't take it anymore I need to be 100% certain that Pink Cat is pregnant with Aethel's children I fucking need to know that it's true I will literally force Aethel to rape pink cat into hyperpregnancy if I must I have a fucking base need on the pyramid of needs and that need is to be 100% certain that Pink Cat will go mega milf mode and Aethel will fill her with hot boy semen until she can't walk so that she'll get so pregnant that she can't walk and she'll spend all day sitting around rubbing her belly and leaking cat milk and thinking about how much she loves her husband Aethel and her dozens of kids and eating a ton of snacks and I also need Aethel to start start openly lusting after Pink Cat to an absurd extent, like an embarrassing extent. You know those couples who call each other sappy ass nicknames in public? I want it to be 10X worse cause they're in front of thousands of people when Aethel calls Pink Cat "Honey Bunch" and Pink Cat calls him "stud muffin." This is not a fantasy this is a prophecy and I will make it come true on my own if nature doesn't happen to align with my beautiful visions

>> No.72643956

>>72642984
YOU GUYS TOLD ME I WAS CRAZY, YOU CALLED ME A SCHIZO YOU CALLED ME A FAGGOT BUT NO NO NO NOOOO I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG I'VE WAITED AN ENTIRE FUCKING YEAR AND A HALF FOR THIS THEY ARE FINALLLY GONNA HAVE SEXXXXXXXXXXX FOR REAL THIS TIME FUCK ALL THE DOUBTERS FUCK ALL OF YOU BECAUSE AME AND GURA IS GONNA HAVE SEXXXXXX AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://vocaroo.com/1byaRXKVxxhX

SO YESTERDAY WE CONFIRMED THAT EVERYONE IS HERE

THEY PROBABLY SEE OUR POSTS THAT BOTH OF THEM NEEDS TO MOVE TOGETHER AND DECIDED TO ACTUALLY DO IT.
WHY? BECAUSE IT KILLS TWO BIRDS IN ONE STONE, AME GETS HER SHITTY INTERNET FIXED AND GURA WILL NOT BE LONELY ANYMORE.

I HAVE ACTUAL PROOFS FOR THIS
>GURA TAKING TOO MUCH TIME ON UPDATING HER SCHEDULE
WHY? BECAUSE SHE NEEDS THE MOST TIME TO PLAN HER SCHEDULES AND SHE ALSO NEEDS TIME TO PREPARE TO MOVE SINCE SHE IS THE ONE WHO IS MOVING TO AME'S STATE
>INA TALKING ABOUT GURA AND AME'S SLEEPOVER
WHY WOULD A GURAME SLEEPOVER COMES TO FIRST TO INA'S MIND WHEN TALKING ABOUT SLEEPING HABITS? ITS BECAUSE BOTH OF THEM ASKED INA TO MOVE WITH THEM BUT INA REFUSED. SHE REMEMBERED THAT PROPOSAL DURING THE COLLAB AND IS NOW FORESHADOWING IT.
>GURA CANCELLING HER TARANTULAS AND AME CANCELLING HER FISHIES
IT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE MOVING TOGETHER AND YOU FAGS ARE TOO DENSE TOO NOTICE IT
>AME CHANGING HER BANNER AT THE SAME DAY SHE SAID SHE NEEDS SOMETHING TO DO WITH HER BANK
WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT? SHE CHANGED HER BANNER ON TO SOMETHING THAT AS IF SHE AND GURA ARE LIVING IN THE SAME HOUSE WHY? BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT ALWAYS HER PLAN IS, SHE WANTS TO LIVE WITH GURA SO BAD THAT SHE IS ALREADY PROJECTING IT ON HER TWITTER BANNER. IT IS NOT SOME CORPORATE SHILLING LIKE TAKAMORI, SHE IS JUST GENUINELY IN LOVE WITH GURA AND JUST OVERLY EXCITED TO MOVE IN WITH HER.

>SHE TOOK A PLANE ON HER WAY TO LOOK FOR A NEW OFFICE WHY?
AS I FUCKING TOLD YOU FUCKS THEY ARE GONNA LIVE TOGETHER, YOU DONT TAKE A PLANE WHEN MOVING TO ANOTHER NEARBY STATE, BUT WOULD SHE TAKE ONE HUH? IT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE GONNA LIVE TOGETHER.
>WE SEE AN EVIDENCE THAT HINTS ON THIS ONE ON THE LATEST GURA'S STREAM.
GURA IS TOO EMBARASSED ON THE THOUGHT OF MARRYING AME, WHY BECAUSE SHE LOVES HER UNIRONICALLY AND THE THOUGHT OF THAT MADE HER TOO FLUSTERED THAT SHE OPT TO CHOOSE MORI INSTEAD OF AME.
>GURA SAID SHE IS GOING TO BE VERY BUSY NEXT WEEK AND AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME AS AME'S MOVING TIME
MORE EVIDENCE THAT THEY ARE MOVING TOGETHER COME ON ANONS YOU'RE NOT SOME BLIND FUCKS AREN'T YOU?
>AME SAID ""I'M SAVING MYSELF"""" AND GURA SAID SHE IS HUNGRY ALL THE TIME AND CONSTANTLY TALKING ABOUT EATING
GUESS FUCKING WHAT ONCE THEY MOVED ON AND LIVE TOGETHER THEY ARE GONNA FUCKING HAVE ROUGHEST CLAM EATING THAT THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE IN THEIR FUCKING LIVES. GURA IS SO FUCKING HUNGRY ON THE THOUGHT ON EATING AME THAT SHE CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT IT.
>GURA HAD MENTIONED LAST NIGHT HER BED CLUTTERED AND IT WOULD BE A WHILE BEFORE SHE COULD ACTUALLY GET SLEEP.
THIS IS TYPICALLY THE CASE WHEN PEOPLE ARE PACKING FOR A TRIP. SHE ALSO HAS MENTIONED BIG PLANS THIS WEEKEND AND TO EXPECT A COLLAB COMING UP. SHE ALSO MENTIONS WATCHING HOLO STREAMERS THIS WEEKEND. SHE ALSO INCLUDED A 'TIMES SUBJECT TO CHANGE' ON HER SCHEDULE, IN CASE THERE ARE ANY TECHNICAL ISSUES. THUS, GURA IS GOING TO MEET UP WITH AME AND MAYBE HELP HER MOVE. THIS IS THE ONLY LOGICAL CONCLUSION.
>GURA WAS ASKE IF SHE IS MOVING? AND SAID """"NO NO MAYBE"""""
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDHmQP7kmvE&t=1016sIF THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL FUCKING PROOOF THEN I DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHAT IS.
>BUT OHH NYOO SHE IS JUST RECORDING STUFF
FOR FUCKS SAKE SSHE IS NOT LABELING HER SHIT AND PUTTING HER SHIT ON BOXES FOR NOTHINGG AND SPECIALLY FOR RECORDING. SHE IS MOVING WITH AMELIA H. WATSON AND THEY WILL GET THEIR LONG AWAITED IRL SEEEEEEX WHEN THAT FUCKING HAPPENS
>WHAT DID AME MEAN BY THIS?
>Last week
>Gura 3 duets
>Everyone else (-Mori): 2
>Today
>Gura 3 duets
>Everyone else: 1 or 2
SHE IS DOING HER DUET REPS WITH GURA BECAUSE THEY BOTH WILL DO AN OFF-COLLAB DUET KARAOKE STREAM ONCE THEY MOVED IN TOGETHER ANNND AFTER THAT THEY ARE BOTH EXHAUSTED FROM SINGING THEY WILL BOTH STARE AT EACH OTHERS EYES AND JUST AUTOMATICALLY FUCK EACH OTHER LIKE THERE IS NO TOMMOROW, IT'S IN THEIR NATURAL INSTINCTS IT CAN'T BE FUCKING HELPED
>WHY IS GURA HAVING SUGAR SHAKES WHY IS SHE OUT OF A SUDDEN NERVOUS? WANNA KNOW WHY?
SHE MET UP WITH AMELIA AND SHE IS TOO NERVOUS WHEN SHE MET UP WITH HER. ISN'T IT OBVIOUS? THIS STREAM SHE HAS THIS WEIRD GLOW TODAY
>GURA MENTIONED MOVING SHIT INSIDE HER HOUSE
WHEN MOVING STUFF INSIDE YOUR HOUSE IT MEANS YOU'RE CLEANING UP FOR A VISITOR, SOMEONE IMPORTANT, SOMEONE SPECIAL THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO EMBARASS YOURSELF TO THAT SPECIAL PERSON BECAUSE YOU CLEARLY HOLD THEM DEAR IN YOUR HEART. HOLY SHIT HOLY FUCKC
>I'M DECORATING GURA'S ROOM

>> No.72645131
File: 96 KB, 218x195, risu23.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ueeeeeeehhhhhhhhh. Hello yeb. hehaha yeb, you yeb heHAAha yeb haha haha. yeb, yeeeb. brown not found. botan doko? botan-chan saaaaa dokoooooo? yeb huhehehehehe hello yeb! Yeb! hahahaha yeb ha yeb hahaha. "There's every color but brown," yes. yeb. yeeeeeeb! Fi-five gen house is where?

>> No.72645325

>>72643956
Lmao...wait...looking at this from another point of view
>Gura has a boyfriend recently turned husband doesn't she? And ame was the bridesmaid
The continuous lack of streams
>To not increase the chance of anything slipping out
All your points seems to collaborate this idea, but not entirely your's it's as if you're deflecting something to avoid people from finding..
>I'M DECORATING GURA'S ROOM
Uuuuuuhhhhh

>> No.72645687

>>72645325
Anon what the fuck are you talking about

>> No.72646328

I'm sorry, but did Anycolor already lose? Oh, that's right. The quarter isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only the the middle of the quarter. Does not having the lead at the halfway point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the day is still ongoing? Anycolor is still strategizing right now and they have been the biggest vtuber agency in the world for how many years now? They're up against one of the worst economies who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of inflation. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Anycolor is the best company in the fucking business, they have the largest CCV vtuber streams by volume, make more money, and would have won the summer if koshien wasn't shadow banned by youtube. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Anycolor wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Cover declined from their summer high just when they needed to keep the momentum, just like the udp8 did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Anycolor topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the company because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking agencies on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>> No.72647337

Aah the pepeloni. You know the pepeloni? The no one? I always- I always order the domino, domino pepeloni, and without pepeloni. I always order the pepeloni and without pepeloni. Pepeloni! I like pepeloni. Yea I always- I always order the cheese- cheese pan. How can I explain? I always, order like the cheese pan that it has cheese on here, this part, the ear. Ear of pizza. And then I order- when I order pepeloni the ear, it always have the pepeloni on the top. But I pick up this, Away! Because I don't eat it! Then I eat the cheese pan pizza.

>> No.72647519
File: 1.08 MB, 900x675, 1707116835513342.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>72647337

>> No.72647827

>>72643558
I love this
especially 3

>> No.72647884
File: 62 KB, 640x1385, 1589531302352.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>72643558
I don't like this.

>> No.72648653

>>72647884
shut up michael

>> No.72650842
File: 824 KB, 1306x1150, 1678132358932475.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Polka sporadically has tier 2 and 3 memberships for people to choose. However, these options quickly disappear, leaving only a handful of people choosing these membership options each time. If you do choose the tier 2 or 3 memberships, Polka personally starts a conversation with you. For those who are not of the strongest minds, they eventually end up buying a ticket to Japan to meet Polka in person. Things may seem fine at first and you may even think the conversation is good enough for you to ask Polka out, but this is when things go south. According to eye witnesses, people who talk with Polka for more than a few minutes eventually falls into a daze and mindlessly follows Polka back home. Some of these eye witnesses tried to intervene, but apparently, the victim aggressively rejects any help and clings onto Polka even more. According to Nene herself in a membership stream, we can assume that the people Polka lured ends up in restrained in some sort of room containing other victims. Nene was apparently locked in a sprawling dungeon with others according to her descriptions, but her stuttering and murmuring makes it hard to be any more clear. One of the descriptions that Nene clearly emphasized was the overwhelming, intolerable stench in Polka's dungeon. The Polka that Nene also met at this point became, as she described it, "SUPER ULTRA HYPER DELUXE GALAXY DERANGED." Nene lost her cohesion shortly after, incoherently wailing about what happened to her while she was in that dungeon. As for what Nene said, I'd rather not say, as some of the stuff seems a little to much for even 4chan of all places. I'll just say that Polka becomes really, really sadistic in that dungeon of hers. Weirdly enough, Nene acted normally after this membership stream. A little too normally, in fact. As for what happens to the victims after this, we don't know the exact details. We know Nene seemed to be a little too fine after this encounter, but it seems that most people have it worse off. Japanese broadcasters have reported people with missing body parts and multiple lacerations running naked across Japan as if they were escaping from something. I'm going to say that these events were connected with Polka as one broadcaster also showed what seemed to be a person with "animal ears in a clown costume" running to the escapee in one instance. Japanese policemen recovering these people have observed how they consistently did not have the ability to speak either due to mental instability or their vocal cords being physically ripped out. A majority of these people also perish shortly after being recovered, and autopsies seem to be fruitless in determining specifically how they obtained the conditions to cause their demise. Most reports just end determining their demise from their conditions as of being rescued. For the very few that live, medical experts noted that their remaining body parts recover fine despite their horrid conditions. Eventually though, they leave the hospital without anyone noticing. As for where they leave to, eyewitness reports indicated dazed hospital patients all converging to a general direction, but the exact location isn't known yet as they disappear after some time. So, take this story as caution. Whatever you do, do not take Polka's tier 2 and 3 memberships when they become available, and DO NOT INTERACT WITH POLKA IF YOU DO BECOME OF HER TIER 2 OR 3 MEMBERS

>> No.72651107

Enna Alouette of Nijisanji. You disgust me. Unsympathic narcissist. The only reason you share an existence on this earth is because your parents made a mistake, and it's a shame you inherited that same behavioural mistake. I don't want to see your sorry excuse of trying to be human on my YouTube recommendations ever again. Get out. The only time I want to hear your voice is when you're asphyxiating. Because you don't deserve to breathe the same air I breathe. You're going to tell me to touch grass; I'm touching grass more than you ever will with you being strung up so high. The audacity. I cannot believe your impotence. If there was bug spray for me to hand out to every individual on this planet, I would buy out the entire bug spray economy just so I'd know that my and others' houses were bug free. And don't think that others won't turn on you, either. Your mind is so rotted you think your way of life is acceptable. You expect others to be with you through thick and thin, at the expense of their own well-being? What a terrible joke. Unbelievable. Awaiting my copyright strike.

>> No.72653483

>>72648653
Who's michael?

>> No.72653559

>>72653483
A humorous nickname for Mikeneko, formerly Rushia.

>> No.72654107
File: 1.38 MB, 600x1000, Dagoth Ur Watamelon [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fg1sfjh.mp3].png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A common argument by anti-watamelonists is that Watamelon is merely "Watame photoshopped to a watermelon". This could not be further from the truth. First, there came Watame photoshopped onto a sheep. Conventional. Unimaginative. Content to stay within known artistic boundaries. Only on this foundation later came the true art: Watame photoshopped onto a sheep... ONTO A MELON. Radical. Innovative. Avant-garde. Will be remembered for years to come.

>> No.72654134

>>72645687
nothing anon nothing. Reading the schizo just made me connect some things. Just that you'll just need to see gura as a mascot from now on and not a real streamer behind a vtuber avatar.

>> No.72655908

I rather not. My wife and I like to be playful and tease each other in chat. we’ve been doing it for months and no one’s ever had a problem with it before. As a paying subscriber, I rather just leave. As a paying subscriber, I’m not allowed to be playfully affectionate to my wife, who also has a gift sub, given by me? I rather just leave. It’s not like two of the girls streaming haven’t said much worse on camera. so yeah, I’m out. Before I go, whatever you want to call it, people on this stream are getting money out of my wallet. Two girls in this stream have said things like suck my d**k and I wanna get preached at for saying my wife doesn’t look at other girls butts and sending her a lock emoji. Yeah, I think I know which is worse. Bye.
in Henya's chat

>> No.72656250
File: 126 KB, 1000x1279, fdyoca_9XowaL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Frick, I just want to go on a date with Apricot. We'd start the date out by her resurrecting me from the local graveyard. We'll vibe around the spooky energy until we get our macabre fill and head to the pub. After a few pints we'll head back to her place, have a cuppa, then she will proceed to transform me into her thrall for the night, as she reaps my soul straight from from my dick. When we wake up the next day I'll cook her breakfast like the good undead servant I am before she sucks my remaining soul energy down her throat, making my body disintegrate into dust. Frick me I want to serve Froot

>> No.72656340

>>72643282
somehow one of the most degenerate things said by a hologirl and there's a lot of competition

>> No.72656694

where's the "i hope you fucking die you stupid whore" pasta with the vocaroo

>> No.72658393

>>72647827
did you nut?

>> No.72658546
File: 67 KB, 1025x438, 1678122368537375.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action