[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 273 KB, 1399x817, Hololive-EN-gen-2-council-Ceres-Fauna-Tsukumo-Sana-Hakos-Baelz-Ouro-Kronii-and-Nanashi-Mumei-debut-stream-profi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8458835 No.8458835 [Reply] [Original]

>Sana
Despite her skin debuff, she manages to compensate by being an Aussie memelord. She is also probably really philosophical with that intro speech about the universe, as well as her tastes in games.
>Ceres
Literally just EN Rushia
>Kronii
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX!!! Her model, her voice, her personality, her tastes, everything about her automatically makes my dick diamonds
>Mumei
For an avatar of civilization, she's too mediocre. I expected a lot from Civilization, since human history had been defined by epic historical moments led by Great Men (e.g. Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, Genghis Khan, Napoleon, Hitler) But perhaps the promise of History streams can make up for it. Please be like Kings and Generals or Historia Civilis!
>Hakos Baelz
Not chaotic enough. Playing childish Nintendo instead of FPS, seriously? Should have been a true Ollie 2.0. combined with Ame's toxicity, for maximum chaos. Also I want her to collab with the first Chaos God herself, Haachama. Also, because she was a rrat (who also pronounced ok as ogey), I expected her to embody the true Chaos of the Net: 4chan. Instead we received no 4chan references from her. Disappointing.

And here is my ranking:
Kronii>Sana>rrat>Ceres>Mumei

>> No.8458886

>>8458835
Based taste, I agree

>> No.8458902

>>8458835
Damn anon that was a lot of words just for coming out of the closet.

>> No.8459221

I think only americans like the random rat
they cant appreciate someone who does not scream all the time

>> No.8459257

>>8458835
>Sana
personality and taste are a pleasant surprise for such a god awful design, might make watching her bearable, also she's the better aussie
>Ceres
i've heard a lot of asmr in my day, and she doesn't stand out, can't really find anything to make me care about her
>Kronii
I hope she's okay, if hololive gives her the motivation to overcome her procrastination habits she could be pretty good also her rigging is the best of the gen and her voice makes me cum so fucking harddddddd it's like Nerine's but sultrier fuckkkkkk
>Mumei
not British/10, i confess to being a hopium addict and i'm kinda burned by it but hopefully the history streams will be comfy
>Ballz
Ollie is a more entertaining spastic and Sana is a better aussie shitposter, rat sorta blends in as just another lulrandom coffee addict

Sana = Kronii >>> Mumei >>> Fauna > Baelz

>> No.8459405

>Sana
Turned it off after 10 secs couldn't even hear her
>Ceres
Smooth and cute
>Kronii
SEEEEEEEEEEX ORE WA SEEEEEEEEX
I WANT TO IMPREGNATE HER TIT SLIT
I WANT TO DRINK HER BOOBSWEAT
I WANT TO EAT SOUP MADE OUT OF BOILING HER STOCKINGS
I WANT HER HEADROTOR TO MANGLE MY COCK
I WANT TO USE HER CLOCK AS BREEDING HANDLEBARS
I WANT HER TO SPIT IN MY MOUTH
I WANT HER TITS TO BRUISE MY FACE
I WANT TO INDUCE LACTATION JUST BY SUCKING ON CLOCK TITS FOR HOURS
>mumei
Didn't watch was busy fapping to kronii
>rrat
Didn't watch was busy fapping to kronii

>> No.8459463

>>8459405
>Didn't watch was busy fapping to kronii
Based coomer

>> No.8464400

>>8459257
I'm glad I'm not the only one that hates Sana's design. I think it's just the stupid planets in her hair. I get it, it's a clever way to incorporate her theme into her design, but it looks stupid.

>> No.8464488

>>8459405
Based coomer

>> No.8465036

>>8458835
Counters
>Sana
Literally nothing wrong with her skin everything else is correct
>Ceres
No idea why people keep calling her EN Rushia. Rushia actually knows how to act her doing some forced Yandere shit doesn’t automatically make her Rushia.
>Kronii
Honestly overrated if she’s the best the bar must be in hell. Design really does carry.
>Mumei
Boring
>Hakos
Other than Sana the only one who actually knows how to stream and talk to people doesn’t have constant dead air. Definitely a better debut than Kronii who started doing coomerbait when she realized she had nothing else to talk about.

>> No.8466978

Kronii's debut was even more painful than the rat's one.

>> No.8467070

>>8458835
Are the debuts worth watching? I haven't seen any of them, watching the council collab right now, and desu they are pretty damn boring, I'm disappointed.

>> No.8467151

>>8467070
Sana's debut was alright. Other girls' debuts were either boring or straight up pain inducing.

>> No.8467208

>>8467070
Everybody struck me as being stiff and nervous, seemed pretty clear to me none of them were actually prepared for this. I'm hoping that after they get used to it a bit, they'll all relax and we'll be able to see some real character shine through.

>> No.8467302 [DELETED] 

>>8465036
>Literally nothing wrong with her skin
Melanin scales with crime and low IQ.

>> No.8467345

>>8467208
Yeah, I'm not giving up on them just for that, I know beginnings can be stressful, but damn, there are so many awkward silences in that collab so far, and nothing particularily entertaining happening.

>>8467151
by the way, do they mention favourite vidya in the debuts? anything unusual or interesting?

>> No.8467414
File: 2.18 MB, 412x480, 1629664273916.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8458835
>Sana
cute, energetic but not obnoxious. She seems creative. I'm pretty excited
>Ceres
Not into ASMR, but her voice is cute and she seems like she'll be fun during games, especially horror. If she seriously gets into speedrun i will oshi her. pretty excited
>Kroni
SEEEEEEEEEEEX, great voice and personality, only downside is she didn't show much about what she intends on doing. Pretty excited about her too desu
>Mumei
She seems very cute and with a lot of potential, but the syness debuffed her hard. Give her a month at the most and she'll be inclining, especially if she leans on singing.
>Rrat
She seems very fun, a less annoying version of Ollie, doesn't scream as much with an overly pitched vocie and doesn't seem to get too much into zoomer behavior. SHe'll be dependent on her streams, but i'm sure she's got potential

Ranking in terms of debut/hype i feel
Sana=Kroni>Ceres>Balls>Mumei
Kroni and Sana have the most interesting personality, Ceres just has the ASMR debuff but her interests more than make up for it, Ballz has a personality we saw a lot before so she has to prove herself, and Mumei needs to open up and show what she can do

>> No.8467460

Bae's and Sana's debuts were the only ones who I paid attention from beginning to end.

>> No.8467494

>>8467345
Fauna is an Uchikoshi fan. Other than that, no. A bunch of them claimed to like strategy and simulation games but no specific titles, so might just be lip service.

>> No.8467565

>>8467494
>A bunch of them claimed to like strategy
I'd love to finally get someone playing strategies, especially if they could do strategy game collabs desu

>> No.8467632

>>8467565
Kronii has Frostpunk scheduled on 25th.

>> No.8467720

>>8458835
>sana
Pleasantly surprised considering how shite the model is and that she isn't white. I dunno how to feel about the aussie accent but honestly great considering my abyssal expectations
>ceres
The bastard daughter of Noel and Lamy for all the good and bad that brings
>kronii
ORE WA SEXXXXXXXXX. Also holy fuck. 12 Minutes? Superhot? Interstellar? Fucking Frostpunk?! Absolutely based
>mumei
I was OD-ing on Hopium and although it unsurprisingly didn't meet my expectations I'm ok with her. Her taste in games seems alright (Mentioned Anno 1800, RCT, and is going to play DST with Ceres) and I'm glad she promises history streams. Hopefully she proves to be Hololive's Layla Alstroemeria. Also I don't give a shit about the bf debuff
>rrat
Don't Care. Didn't Watch. But hopefully she is good(?)

>> No.8467911

>>8459405
Based coomer

>> No.8468230

>>8458835
are you 12? this reads like some underage rant.

>> No.8469266

>>8458835
>Literally just EN Rushia
Though there was never a Rushiageddon.

>> No.8469401

>>8458835
>Literally just EN Rushia

>trying too hard
>seems fake
>not loli
>voice is nowhere near as memorable

Hahaha nope!

>> No.8470801

Faun Lamyshia

>> No.8477584

>>8458835
>Sana
I love this shit. I live for "edutainment" stuff in pretty much any medium and the idea of her doing astronomy/astrology themed streams really gives me a lot to look forward to. Her accent turned me off at first but after watching her debut video a couple of times it's grown on me. Really stands out from the bunch.
>Ceres
I'm really not at all into ASMR. It just reminds me of those phone sex hotlines from the pre-internet era where you'd pay some woman to whisper sexy things to you while you masturbate. I recognize there's an audience for it, though. I found it annoying that she set up that whole "surprise ASMR" thing in her debut but I guess since it's her whole entire thing she kind of had to.
>Kronii
Like pretty much everyone else, I loved her debut, love her personality, her model looks great, she also has that "awkward" nerdiness that is so charming about Mori. Will definitely keep up with her.
>Mumei
Her debut was pretty forgettable, it's hard to tell whether she was playing a character or she was just nervous. I will have to watch a few of her streams before getting a really good read on her. But I found it mostly forgettable.
>Bae
Her chat interaction was really good in her zatsudan stream. She seems to have a lot of talents and I liked how she tried to get creative with her slideshow doing things like "favourite anime couples" instead of just listing top anime. It was bold of her to try doing the whole "two voices" thing in her singing which makes me think she's kind of fearless. I wonder if she'll really embrace that gimmick the way Risu did.

Overall impressions:
Sana > Rrat > Kronii > Mumei > Ceres

>> No.8478210

>>8458835
>Playing childish Nintendo instead of FPS, seriously?
This is a good thing though. No one wants another apex streamer

>> No.8481182

>Sana
pretty much what I expected she'd be, in a good way
will probably be the Flare of EN2 (having a really dedicated following despite lagging behind in subs)
looking forward for her powerlevel reveal streams if she even plans any and the potential collabs with Ina
>Fauna
nice voice, the singing to ASMR setup was actually pretty neat move on debut
gachikoi magnet
will watch her collabs if it interests me since I don't usually watch ASMR
>Kronii
she's done a few slipups so I'm a bit wary about her right now, but she has a great potential and her voice really helped in that regard
hope she doesn't pull an Ayame in the long run
am going to see a few of her streams to decide, her schedule seems pretty interesting so far with various game picks like Botan
>Mumei
from what I've seen about her so far, she obviously caught the nerves so it's too early to judge her
once she's more comfortable with herself I can see her getting considerable growth
would check her streams if it interests me
>Baelz
liked her singing voice pitch change, personality-wise she's just as I imagined she'd be
probably the JOP magnet since she switches between JP and EN quite often so far
like Mumei I would check every now and then, but won't specifically follow her

>> No.8483645

>>8467070
give them time anon, the first few en1 collabs sucks ass too. at least they're much better now

>> No.8484345

fuck, kill, marry, kill, marry

>> No.8484389

>Sana
Pleasantly surprised. Lots of potential, dynamic, joyful and funny. She would have been a good Chaos character. Too bad that slot was wasted. She'll probably be the most watchable one.

>Fauna
I'm not into ASMR but her voice is cute and chill, I like Ina for similar reasons, I'll probably enjoy her as background noise when I'm working too.

>Kronii
Cool voice, Cali-like in a lot of ways including the fact that she's not very interesting upfront and her debut doesn't make me want to watch more of her. We'll see after a month, she has the potential to have a cool personality but also a boring one, hope she'll find her niche.

>Mumei
Similar to Fauna but a lot more relatable somehow. Generic quirky white girl voice that's believable (I believe someone mentionned she's using her real voice?), airhead personality that can become repetitive if she's not careful, but her underlying shyness is too damn cute. I hope she'll improve a bit in the coming month and have more confidence. I get the general dislike here, she's neither cunny or milf or overly excited or anything that stands out, but I like the background character vibe, she'll find her niche too no problem.

>Ballz
My disappointment is immeasurable, her character had a lot of potential, Gura 2.0 tier, but the voice is unbearable (not as bad as Kiara but close), and the personality is so forced and cringe. Probably just basic debut cringe, I really hope she settles down and decides on one fucking accent to keep for the entire stream. Like kronii, lots of potential, we'll see after a month if it's wasted or not. For now not that interesting and even annoying.

Overall not that bad but could be better. So far I watched gura for content and Ina for chill, I can't stand Kiara's voice, Irys' model is unwatchable and I don't find the others to be that interesting except occasionally. Too early to judge, no complete failure, real trial will be once they start collabs with other gens.

>> No.8484511

>>8484345
>fuck
Fauna
>kill
Baelz, Kronii
>marry
Sana, Mumei

>> No.8484832

>>8458835
I just hope Kronii hates her god awful ship with Sana as much as I do. Not every gen needs retarded shipping, TakaMori is already forced as fuck.

>> No.8485211

>>8458835
big agree anon

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action