Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 327 KB, 1448x2048, hecatia doves.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
874681 No.874681 [Reply] [Original]

TIA LOVE EDITION

>Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Hecatiaz
>Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/hecatiaz
>Bilibili
https://space.bilibili.com/693/
>CN debut stream archive
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Mr4y1N7mk
>EN debut
TBA

>> No.874719

Go away bug judas.

>> No.874769

When's Hecatia's cute friend streaming in english? I mean the gremlin is fine I guess but I want more tongue click noises from Ciyana.

>> No.874866
File: 760 KB, 1280x1147, sh.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
874866

My little China girl....

>> No.874952

>>874681
When is the next stream?

>> No.875043

I love this chuunese gremlin like you wouldn't believe

>> No.875069
File: 547 KB, 2160x1281, 0e706ca887df3f44f18cf8f10198f3d522443c00.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
875069

>>874952

>> No.875127
File: 384 KB, 366x559, 1613222247744.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
875127

>>875069
So Apex? Will she restream to twitch like last time?

>> No.875176

>>875127
Unknown, she does it when she feels like it

>> No.876262 [DELETED] 

the most forced and most reddit vtuber ever

>> No.876279

>>874681
>>EN debut
>TBA
I'm doubting it more and more every day tiafriends...

>> No.876598 [DELETED] 

she is a boring and unfunny chuuba
please stop forcing her no one cares
im sure she has NGA thread

>> No.876692

>>876279
Keep the faith anon.
>>876262
Hating Tia is literally the most Reddit thing in this thread, you fag.

>> No.876736

>>876279
Fapping makes every problem go away.

>> No.876799 [DELETED] 

>>876692
which is why tia hate threads were instantly removed from the holo reddit during taiwangate, tia created the fucking holo subreddit, and was the first mod on it.
right
hating tia is reddit
...
you know this wont work right?

>> No.876812

>>876279
we're in it for the long haul don't get your hopes up just yet

>> No.877044

>>876799
>tia hate threads were instantly removed from the holo reddit during taiwangate
no they weren't lol. don't try to be a revisionist. holo reddit was one of the biggest anti-tia places.

>> No.877114
File: 17 KB, 915x455, belieb.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
877114

>>876279

>> No.877150 [DELETED] 

>>877044
right right, just like how Xinjiang was always full of han chinese.

>> No.877195

Can I post in this thread even though I'm not a chink?

>> No.877210 [DELETED] 

>>877044
if reddit was "anti-tia" what was 4chan?

>> No.877226

>>877150
But it is? The Uighurs only settled in the western tip since ancient times.

>> No.877240
File: 545 KB, 1679x2434, 1612314348541.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
877240

>>877210
Pro-tia

>> No.877303 [DELETED] 

>>877150
It was a place where you wouldn't want to live.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=2621&v=yRKFi-dm2MY&feature=youtu.be

The Han did a good job repairing the damages Saudi arabia caused.
Today you can safely live there without being beheaded and exploded.

>> No.877318

>>874681
Is this Artia? If so, fuck this bitch! Y'all chinks here and don't even hide it!

>> No.877360 [DELETED] 

>>877240
and you call me the revisionist? lol

>> No.877384

>>877318
>Y'all
Yikes

>> No.877389 [DELETED] 

>>877303
lol you linked literal state propaganda bugman

>> No.877413 [DELETED] 

>>877384
>yikes
reddit lexicon use
you keep exposing yourself

>> No.877414 [DELETED] 

>>877389
I linked to evidence which you want to deny, because it was your investment and your financing.

>> No.877477 [DELETED] 

>>877414
ok redditor

>> No.877541 [DELETED] 

>>877477
Soviet was already collapsed. the only other entity which could have funded the Afgans to attack China was USA.

>> No.877551 [DELETED] 

>threads are completely dead until china time
wonder why

>> No.877575 [DELETED] 

>>877541
>funded
nigger they're running around with sticks beating people
If you want us to fund the Uighyrs, we'll give them AK's and make you want to commit a war on terror
but the west is learning from its mistakes, unlike gyna

>> No.877580

>>877551
>threads are completely dead until bait time
Bad mutt bait really.

>> No.877601 [DELETED] 

>>877580
ching chong bing bong
there's 5 of you here spamming your dumb slut that hates your guts while the zhangs visit every night to talk about 1.4 billion feelings
pathetic thread

>> No.877688 [DELETED] 

>>877575
>If you want us to fund the Uighyrs
Nobody wanted you to fund them. You already did out of your own free will.
How do you think those rows of buses exploded? It happened with your money and your equipment.

>> No.877706 [DELETED] 

>>877688
oh chinaman, if you think IEDs require funding, your country is in for a world of hurt when the mudslimes start attack you

>> No.877783 [DELETED] 

>>877706
I suspect they are being educated in how you tried to fund their misery and bad conditions, just like what you did to afghanistan.
So the next generation of uighurs will want to explode you.

>> No.877806
File: 1.76 MB, 1240x1500, 002.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
877806

can we please have Tia thread without delusional cocofags and chinks ruining it please? I just want to talk about my semen goblin, that is all

>> No.877844 [DELETED] 

>>877783
right right, they'll wanna explode the US instead of the country bulldozing mosques
I wonder if the zhangs even know what they're getting into with this shit

>> No.877882 [DELETED] 

>>877806
>cocofags
why do you guys think everyone who hates this slut likes coco? it's the biggest cope I've ever seen. Shit on coco all you want. I don't care, my oshi isn't coco.
GO BACK TO NGA

>> No.877894 [DELETED] 

>>877844
>they'll wanna explode the US
Many such cases. Many such countries.
The mutt is generally obvlivious as to how many billions of people want to sharted in his mart.

>> No.877907 [DELETED] 

>>877806
tia is a literal delusional chink, so get used to it. These are her people, she likes them more than (You)

>> No.877975 [DELETED] 

>>877894
not a mutt chink
the entire world hates you

>> No.878017

>>877806
there's nothing to catch any normal people's attention until she starts streaming in english again sadly

>> No.878021 [DELETED] 

>>877975
Everybody in USA are mutts. 1 drop rule.

>> No.878026 [DELETED] 

>>878017
thankfully, she will never do that
china won

>> No.878087 [DELETED] 

>>878021
I'm not "in USA"
i've only been there once and it was in orlando for disney world

>> No.878115 [DELETED] 

>>878087
Nato then? It's all the same thing if you're one of the vassals, they want you exploded too.

>> No.878149 [DELETED] 

>>878115
Nigeria
Africa hates you more than the US
I know, that's not what daddy Xi says, but yeah.

>> No.878167

>>878017
>MUTT MUTT MUTT MUTT REDDITOR REDDITOR REDITOR USA BAD USA BAD
>ZHANG ZHANG ZHANG ZHANG ZHANG CHINK CHINK CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHINA BAD CHINA BAD CHINA BAD
this hell is endless

>> No.878212 [DELETED] 

>>878167
you should just kick mutts out then
they bring SJW shit and mess shit up
just accept the CCP into your heart

>> No.878246 [DELETED] 

>>878149
The country of liars, kikekistan then? Everybody want you dead too.

>> No.878250

>>876279
She addressed her twitch chat in English a few streams back, she'll be back properly at some point.

>> No.878310 [DELETED] 

>>878246
>jew
even the jews are getting more positive reactions than zhangs outside of China now. Those black isrealiates in NYC aren't talking about jews any more, they're talking about wuhan flu

>> No.878341 [DELETED] 

>>878310
So you're lying kike living in muttistan. That makes you the prime target of all exploding uighurs.

>> No.878347

>>878310
I wonder who made this post

>> No.878370

>>878167
I miss when the mods enforced board rules 2 and 3 in these threads.

>> No.878375

*ahem*
fuck artia and fuck artiafags

>> No.878376 [DELETED] 

>>878341
>kike
not a jew
chinks learned from jews, your leaders admitted it

>> No.878439 [DELETED] 

>>878370
the mod that did that was a zhang and was fired
so yeah, we don't want your tia shit here
go back to NGA or discord

>> No.878488 [DELETED] 

>>878376
>learned from jews
They actually learned from the Brittish, but that's the same thing anyway.
You will find many similarirties in the way they leased the harbor in Sri Lanka, exactly what the British did with Hong Kong. etc.

>> No.878517 [DELETED] 

>>878488
china considers jews its "greatest ally"

>> No.878560 [DELETED] 

>>878517
And so do you.

The difference is they are benefiting, while you're getting fucked in the ass.

>> No.878606 [DELETED] 

>>878560
I'm not American zhang
keep coping

>> No.878631

>>878439
>All VTuber discussion should pertain directly to their streams and content. Off-topic and 'IRL' discussion will be deleted.
>Singling out individual VTubers for the purposes of trolling them will not be tolerated. Do not stalk or harass any VTubers.
Shocking that the mods actually do their jobs, right?

>> No.878668 [DELETED] 

>>878606
>assumes that othes assume he is a mutt
Mutt cope.

>> No.878687 [DELETED] 

>>878631
i'm not stalking or harassing this bitch
believe me, if we were doing that there'd be news stories
reminder she lives in the big bad west worry free
imagine if one of the holos were in China, what would happen to them?
right, this is why the mods stopped spering about naming the chink
no one gets a free pass after going full drone for their masters

>> No.878747

>>878687
/pol/ shit is off-topic and so is IRL bullshit. Fuck off.

>> No.878765 [DELETED] 

>>878747
Why don't you just GO BACK?

>> No.878781 [DELETED] 

>>878687
Is vtuber harassment a part of your cold war contingencies?

I suppose that qualify as internet popular person which you want control and influence on, but this behaviour of yours is downright psychopathic.

>> No.878827 [DELETED] 

>>878765
Go back where? Why can't you just follow basic board rules and keep your cancer in /pol/ where it belongs?

>> No.878870
File: 1.76 MB, 1920x1080, 1614046882325.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
878870

Ciyana is doing a Sekiro stream tomorrow.

>> No.878871 [DELETED] 

Why do you guys post her here
Its just bad press and will attach her old persona to this one
You aren't very well liked here
If you cared about her you'd leave. This just makes more people hate her.

>> No.878903 [DELETED] 

>>878827
NGA and reddit
She has many places to advertise herself
She chose her side

>> No.878910
File: 205 KB, 425x455, 1612975767389.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
878910

>>878871
And let antis win? No thanks.

>> No.878922
File: 47 KB, 112x112, pecatia.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
878922

Today the meidos did good.

>>878870
Looking forward to it. Has she done any karaoke streams yet? I miss here singing.

>> No.878937

>>878910
They're winning now
You are just making more of them

>> No.878942

>>878871
Ban evasion is against the rules.

>> No.878970

>>877318
>Y'all
Go back.

>> No.878974

>>878922
Cry to meidos you kill one and others come in their place
Fuck tia
Fuck tiafags

>> No.879047

>>878903
I've never used either and I've been here since 2008, I'm not chink or clapistani so I have no stake in your /pol/ bullshit. Just follow the board rules, it's not hard.

>> No.879100

Nothing more pathetic than tiafags

>> No.879147

>>879100
I found one who is>>879100

>> No.879158

>>879100
Antis

>> No.879212

>>879158
Nope
Artiafags are the most pathetic

>> No.879250

>>879212
we aren't your rival team or part of the war in your imagination. try watching vtubers instead of raiding this thread constantly.

>> No.879303

>>879250
I know
You are pathetic losers that simp for a chink that would gut you without a second thought

>> No.879391

TIA HATE
HOBO LOVE

>> No.879464

This thread feels forced.

>> No.879507

>>874681
>another fucking bugtia thread

>> No.879533

>>879303
This is the most pathetic instance of mutt cold war to this date.

Your ancestors literally infiltrated other countries to sabotage them, while you resort to stalking and behaviour control of internet girls.

>> No.879534

>>879507
A hololive thread died for this

>> No.879680

I'll post it later because im not at pc right now but insert here screenshot of shartia discord where shartiafags are discussing these threads between sessions of sucking off chinks. Shill your disgusting bugtubers on nga or other chink forum where they belong

>> No.879719

>>879534
Any thread would have been better than this, with the exception of the tranny shark.

>> No.879722

>>879680
Ban evasion is against the rules.

>> No.879791

Forcing tia threads to own the burgers

>> No.879968
File: 2.28 MB, 1600x900, 1613310088682.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
879968

Live now

https://live.bilibili.com/22348429

>> No.879984

>>879968
Nice, thanks.

>> No.879999
File: 311 KB, 1050x1400, 1611937000861.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
879999

>>879968
Oops I posted the wrong girl. Tia is live.

>> No.880079

So active
So this is the power of forced chuubas

>> No.880118
File: 11 KB, 569x558, 1362266529101.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
880118

>>879968
I want to make her pregnant every time she says things. She sounds like a small child. Maybe I have become lolicon.

>> No.880137
File: 182 KB, 1000x1414, Et2MRw0UcAA9wyh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
880137

I used to think Chinese sounded weird but now I find it cute thanks to Tia.

>> No.880153

>>880137
And a ching chong bing bong to you china friend

>> No.880169

>>880118
She sounds young but not that young. Miko actually has a baby voice, by contrast.

>> No.880201

>>880169
>>880137
>>880118
Can't even talk about the stream
So forced

>> No.880239

>>880201
not them but what even is there to talk about? its all chinkspeak and apex is boring

>> No.880260

Her angry whining noises have no business being this cute.

>> No.880276

>>880239
Which is why the threads forced
Spamming tia on 4chan to own cover

>> No.880312 [DELETED] 

>>874681
Forgot the most important links
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BK7pluFl3I
https://archive.is/BArEW

>> No.880379

>>880312
Reminder that defamation is a criminal offence.

>> No.880421

>>880379
Not in China

>> No.880425

>>880276
So every non-EN stream is forced? Ogey.

>> No.880467

>>880425
No but this one is obviously forced
I mean she had more popular coworkers in similar situations that don't get threads

>> No.880471

>>880421
And thus the Tia smear campaign mystery was solved. Well done.

>> No.880540

>>880471
This thread is the tia smear campaign
Your behavior turms away everyone

>> No.880598

>>880540
>everyone
Speak for yourself

>> No.880614

>>880598
Any non chink and discord fag

>> No.880661

>>880540
These threads are to discuss Tia's streams, I'm not the one spamming /pol/ shit or those retarded links. You do realize that shit was ousted as chink falseflagging months ago, right? The original video even got taken down.

>> No.881167

>>880661
Oh yeah thank god there is not biased shartia discordfag that can just say what evidence is true and what not without provading any evidence himself. CCP is thankful for defending its honor

>> No.881257

>>881167
If you don't know what I'm talking about don't even bother replying, though you're probably just feigning ignorance. Being ESL isn't helping your case, for that matter.

>> No.881339

>>881257
Ah yes
The mandarin speakers who say tia bad are liars
The mandarin speakers that say its a lie are truthful
This is why you are the most pathetic

>> No.881498
File: 974 KB, 833x815, 1613222184038.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
881498

Tia love!

>> No.881571

>>881339
>Suspiciously translated "leaks" suddenly get start getting posted on 4chan, reddit, youtube, the chuuba wiki, etc. all with conveniently similar posts supporting/upvoting them, etc. on each site.
>Elaborate and detailed chink plan of attack is discovered shortly afterwards which matches exactly what has happened
>The original "leaks" get taken down by Cover after being reported for slander
>I-it's your word against mine!
Not everyone is retarded, I'm afraid. Just count yourself lucky you won't get done for slander. Also, your ESL is still showing.

>> No.881714

Am I hearing her type or is it a bag of snacks...

>> No.882137

>Tia randomly starts shittalking in English
That's adorable.

>> No.882229

Don't get why artia discord chinks still think it's okay to spam here.

>> No.884120
File: 54 KB, 1221x964, EqKhCIjVoAAjBj0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
884120

Tia is licking me, see ya losers.

>> No.884249

I love how the stream title can also be a reference to masturbation

>> No.884401

>Tia stepped on dog shit
She had a dog?

>> No.884452

>>884401
There are clips of her having a barkoff with her dogs

>> No.884808

>>884120
She was distressed and crying about something about an hour ago
It made me want to comfort impregnate her.

>> No.885310

Rate the stream?

>> No.885510

>>885310
I would make Hecatia pregnant every day if she was my waifu.

I would over populate the planet with her.

>> No.885977

Question for the artiafags, she has planned any Azur Lane streams?.
I remember that she played it with her Garlic model.

Also maintain the faith, at least she is gonna eventually stream in english, my cute Ciyana meanwhile.... I think we lost her forever...

>> No.887627

>>884401
She eat dog

>> No.889477

Unironically why are you guys so horny for Tia? She's never really leaned into anything sexual or suggestive for the most part.

>> No.889564

>>889477
looks like somebody pissed the ring fitness stream where she went full jav

>> No.889730

>>879719
I'd rather read a 1500+ Nyanners thread in full than this shit

>> No.889798

>>889730
Than do that fag. Did someone point a gun and force you to read this thread?

>> No.889975

>>889798
Why must you exist here. You're pointless noise on a half dead board that hates you. Theres 5 of you and you all post in her discord too.

>> No.890187

>>889975
You say that because you want to believe it is always 5 people telling you to shut the fuck up when you bring up unrelated shit in threads that have nothing to do with your China obsessed faggotry. At this point I wish Coco had gotten canned since you fags would be just as obnoxious as you are now anyway.

>> No.890335

>>889477
She masturbates to straight loli Nakadashi imprenation doujins. Which makes me want to do exactly that to her flat chested body while she is streaming.

>> No.890366

>>889975
Seethe harder dumbass.

>> No.890577
File: 275 KB, 506x567, 003.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
890577

>>881498
TIA LOVE

>> No.890593

>>890335
I want to do exactly the same thing.

>> No.890629

>>890593
It would be so easy to mind control her while she is dazed and exhausted and you just keep impregnating her.

>> No.890895

I didn't know Artia was back. Thanks

>> No.890914
File: 767 KB, 429x480, 1613247003697.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
890914

I WANT TO LICK HECATIA'S ARMPITS!

I WANT TO SPREAD HECATIA'S LEGS!

I WANT HECATIA TO SMOTHER MY FACE IN HER BREASTS!

I WANT HECATIA TO JERK ME OFF WITH HER GLOVES!

I WANT HECATIA TO CRUSH MY HEAD WITH HER THIGHS!

I WANT HECATIA TO DRAIN MY SOUL FROM MY PENIS!

I WANT TO MAKE HECATIA MY WIFE BY FORCE!

I WANT TO FUCK HECATIA OUT OF HER MENHERA WAYS!

I WANT HECATIA TO BELLY DANCE ON MY DICK!

I WANT HECATIA TO LEARN WHAT SEX IS THROUGH ME!

I WANT TO FUCK HECATIA UNTIL SHE CAN'T SPEAK COHERENTLY ANYMORE!

I WANT TO OBLITERATE HECATIA'S MESUGAKI CUNNY!

I WANT TO MAKE HECATIA MY PERSONAL WHORE!

I WANT TO GIVE HECATIA THE DOMINANT HUSBAND SHE DESERVES!

I WANT TO MINDBREAK HECATIA!

I WANT HECATIA TO DEEPTHROAT MY COCK UNTIL SHE STARTS TO VOMIT!

I WANT TO SMOTHER MY FACE IN HECATIA'S STOMACH!

I WANT HECATIA TO DOMINATE ME!

I WANT TO RAPE HECATIA!

I WANT TO FUCK HECATIA UNTIL HER SCREAMS WAKE THE NEIGHBORHOOD UP!

I WANT TO TURN HECATIA INTO A BIRTHING MACHINE!

I WANT TO LOSE MYSELF IN HECATIA'S NOT-CUPS!

I WANT TO SET SAIL INTO HECATIA'S ASS !

I WANT TO POUND HECATIA UNTIL SHE HITS NOTES I CAN'T EVEN PERCEIVE!

I LOVE HATE-FUCKING THAT BITCH HECATIA!

I WANT TO GET LOST IN LOVING HECATIA!

I WANT TO MATING PRESS HECATIA UNTIL SHE LETS OUT HER REAL VOICE!

I WANT TO UTTERLY DOMINATE HECATIA!

I WANT TO SUCK THE MILK OUT OF HECATIA'S BREASTS!

I WANT TO SMACK THE SHIT OUT OF HECATIA'S ASS!

I WANT HECATIA TO BE MY DOMMY MOMMY!

I WANT TO DIE IN THE HEAT OF PASSION WITH HECATIA!

I WANT TO BURY MY NUT INTO HECATIA'S KNOTHOLE!

I WANT MY PELVIS TO BREAK UNDER HECATIA'S FAT ASS!

I WANT TO MOG HECATIA'S VAGINA!

I WANT TO STICK MY DICK IN HECATIA'S ARMPIT PUSSY!

I WANT TO BURY MY BONE IN THE SWORD, HECATIA!

I WANT TO DESTROY HECATIA'S NATIONALIST MIND WITH MY KAIGAI-DICKI!

I WANT TO FUCK HECATIA'S PUSSY UNTIL SHE'S ONLY MY BOY!

I WANT TO MATING PRESS HECATIA AND GIVE HER A BABY!

I WANT HECATIA NAIZURI!

I WANT TO TURN HECATIA INTO MY PERSONAL ONAHOLE!

I WANT TO BLOW OUT HECATIA'S BACK!

I LOVE HECATIA!

>> No.891605

>>890914
Based

>> No.892153

>>889477
I am unironically attracted to her personality.
I think most people here just want to fuck her new avatar though..

>> No.892210

>>885977
Ciyana has a twitter account, and she has tweeted in english.
I think both of them will be streaming in english regurlarly eventually, but they want to proceed with caution, since they know cocofags will jump at them, as you can see in these threads.

>> No.894044
File: 646 KB, 1080x1388, 66cd54427aa326748e303352e8c9b48f59cc62d4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
894044

>> No.897486
File: 459 KB, 2800x2800, 1612023013948.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
897486

Tia love!

>> No.899947

>>874681
WHY SHE REJECT US
YES, US, BECAUSE THIS BITCH BROWSES IN HERE

>> No.899983

>>899947
It's probably awkward to talk to fans who wants to gangbang you.

>> No.899991

Anyone clip her swearing last night, that was really cute and funny

>> No.900589
File: 24 KB, 460x460, 1278126040592.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
900589

>>892153
>her new avatar
No I want to mate with the real life tia.

>> No.900827

Hecatia's KOIKATSU CARD WHEN

>> No.901335

>>900827
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/83805700

There's an Artia one at least

>> No.901573

>>901335
Can someone edit this to make her look like Hecatia?

>> No.904549

I love Ciyana

>> No.904635

>>904549
Has she streamed? Her design is absolutely gorgeous.

>> No.904654

>>904635
on bili, yes. although im personally not sure if she will make a return to EN streaming

>> No.904679

>>904635
Yes, bilibili is hell to navigate so here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T9mNpf9xUk

>> No.904696

>>904635
These are her archives. https://space.bilibili.com/576172207

>> No.904768

AHEM
tianal

>> No.904789

>>904679
Subs for an entire stream? neat.

>> No.905033
File: 242 KB, 502x538, 1611208080269.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
905033

>>904679
>Ciyana getting subs
>Meanwhile none for Hecatia
It hurts...

>> No.905469 [DELETED] 

Please refer to the imgur links. The archive.is links are only there to prove that the imgur link once existed if it gets taken down.

https://imgur.com/a/naBgeiv - Evidence this is Artia's Discord Server https://archive.is/dMtvC
https://imgur.com/a/97lVCZC - About 独轮车 and usage in the server https://archive.is/WurbO
https://imgur.com/a/8hgAwbg - 04-NOV Chat history with 独轮车 1 https://archive.is/y4UBt
https://imgur.com/a/IRwgJG0 - 11-NOV Chat history with 独轮车 2 https://archive.is/pZGzA (Mocking livestream spams)
https://imgur.com/a/4wRCt6G - 12-NOV Chat history with 独轮车 3 https://archive.is/1HKfh
https://imgur.com/a/XUTCrju - 12-NOV Chat history with 独轮车 4 https://archive.is/FcoR0
https://imgur.com/a/XrLoep4 - 12-NOV Chat history with 独轮车 5 https://archive.is/jJIvq (Mocking livestream spams)

Discord can't be archived so I have to take a video recording of the server to prove that there is no editing, no console shenanigans going on with the images.

Video to prove the images are not tampered with, edited, or console fiddled.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BK7pluFl3I

>> No.905552 [DELETED] 

Your meds, take them.
I am not even giving you a (you)

>> No.905584 [DELETED] 

>>905552
"they hated him for telling the truth"

>> No.905625

>>905469
take your meds

>> No.905627

>>905552
I'm pretty sure its the same old copypasta that >>881571 references, too.

>> No.905694
File: 37 KB, 518x306, _20210223_235510.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
905694

>>905469
And I should care about it because?

>> No.905798

>>905469
>literally nothing new
please stop sending the same shit over and over neither side is budging and you aren't going to convince anybody just say tia hate and leave

>> No.905972

>>905469
I don't know what this is supposed to be

>> No.906233

>>878922
I don't know that's she's done a full karaoke stream yet, but she has sang at the end of streams a number of times. It seems like this one was more singing heavy:
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Zv411e795?p=8

>> No.908261

>>904549
Does anyone have a link to her discord?

>> No.908708

>>908261
https://discord.com/invite/ND6qcTnnKu

>> No.909493

Good morning
Tia is ugly, unfunny and will end up in re-education

>> No.909624

>>892210
>cocofags
You will never guess my oshi

>> No.909836

TIA HATE

>> No.910492
File: 451 KB, 1573x2575, 1613228774086.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
910492

>>909836
No. Tia love!

>> No.911010

Is Tia ever going to go back to China where she belongs instead of California?

>> No.911041

>>911010
I don't think most have had a choice since roughly March of last year

>> No.911106

>>906233
Thank you, I've no idea how BB archives work so I don't think I'd ever have found it.

>> No.911121

>>911041
There are constantly flights from north America to chinkland for nationals

>> No.911276 [DELETED] 

Spot of the ol hardcore drugs, uncle chang?

>> No.911695

Concrete proof that Artia had no hand in backstabbing Hololive:
https://imgur.com/a/81ucZWx

>> No.912566

>>911106
Np, the translations in her Discord might also give an indication of which streams have singing, but idk how easy it is to match them up. I definitely think it's a good idea for anyone streaming on Twitch or Bilibili to have a VODs/highlights YT channel too, especially for Ciyana who already has her debut stream subbed (live Discord translations also already exist for most of her and Tia's streams).
This clip should be from one of her streams, too: https://mega.nz/file/KldCnbrB#FOONejk0OhEnwLqUMvMPpBBqYojvCVDWWuHZEb65btI

>> No.912639

Tia will eat her dogs

>> No.912720

Tia, dog eater, gutter oil aficionado

>> No.912747

>>912639
I wish they are annoying.

>> No.912777

>>912747
Waiting for them to get plump

>> No.913026 [DELETED] 

>>911695
https://imgur.com/a/F5NAxpN

looks like chinks took it down

>> No.913175
File: 59 KB, 689x773, oof.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
913175

>>913026

>> No.913191

>>913026
>Literally the same imgur pic from months ago
See >>881571.

>> No.913249

>>909836
ANON HATE
TIA LOVE

>> No.913259

>>913191
Yesyes we get it
You don't speak mandarin so you plug your ears and call everything fake news like a trump supporter
Cool
Nice

>> No.913290

>>913191
Wow nice counterargument.
It's "suspicious." You can run the chinese text through OCR it's translated correctly you stupid piece of shit.

>> No.913312

Is there any valid proof of her wrongdoing? All I see is in 2016 she mentioned the bottom line in private, after graduation any links to antis or whoever could have participated, Chinese text channels were purged from her discord although quite a few support Coco on there. Not counting irrelevant opinions of wumao monkeys and anti spammers from >>913026

>> No.913313

>>913290
They do not care
They're literal zhangs and children

>> No.913317

>>913175
Fake news

>> No.913332

>>913026
got anything new to post?

>> No.913334

>>913312
That guy gave you a smoking gun but yeah, its just BS

>> No.913347

>>913259
>>913290
>>913313
Maybe if you weren't so easy to identify you'd actually gain traction instead of being an embarrassingly obvious smear attempt. You got taken down by Cover for slander, learn when to fucking quit.

>> No.913350

>>913312
>is there any valid proof of her wrongdoing despite the plethora of valid proof of her wrongdoing that has been posted but I choose to ignore because I obviously do not care about any evidence and just want to suck the bugwoman's nipples at command
Fixed.

>> No.913362

>>913332
Why would he? Artia removed zhangs from her discord so her dumb western viewers could be duped into believing the "zhangs are actually mad at her" narrative

>> No.913365
File: 4 KB, 111x79, oneperson.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
913365

>>913347
you think we're fucking stupid zhang?

>> No.913382

>>913347
Schizo kun...
You don't know anything
Artia herself deleted those threads

>> No.913392

>>913350
>plethora of valid proof
I've went through every archive and there is none unless you think her liking a tweet about an anti playing rainbow six or being in her discord counts, in which case take your meds.

>> No.913409

>>913392
Theres lots you just dont know any mandarin so you took u/ChineseMaple word that it was "poorly translated " didn't you

>> No.913411

>>913365
>>913382
You got caught. You're not even being subtle now by raiding all at once. If English was actually your first language you'd realize how retarded you look. Just stop, the jannies have been pruning you morons for ages now and they aren't going to stop. Go back to that shit chink site and stay there.

>> No.913415

Artia will never get a following on a western forum.
She has to stick to NGA and her chink fanbase because of the actions that she choose to take.

Notice how no one hates Yogiri here.

>> No.913438

>>913411
Ching chong bing bong go back to NGA because everyone on 4chan hates this whore so the revolving door of tia hate will never ever stop

>> No.913454

>>913409
Antis thinking that Artia is on their side is not proof.

>> No.913465

>Morning in chinkland
>Suddenly a plethora of anti-Tia spam
Not even an ounce of self-awareness, huh?

>> No.913467

>>913454
So her mod team distributing wheelbarrows in her discord is not proof
Lol

>> No.913484

>>913465
Its 10 AM in china
You want real zhang spam? Wait until 6 pm when the zhangs come here to force tia

>> No.913489

>>913484
Nice damage control.

>> No.913501
File: 55 KB, 1077x395, timeloop.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
913501

>>913465
its all so tiring.

>> No.913503

>>913415
>no one hates Yogiri here
I do now thanks to you.

>> No.913515

>>905033
Tia just isnt enough of a semen demon to want to do so yet.

>> No.913517

>>913489
Tia streams on billibilli without issue while zhangs still spam holos on youtube, like 5 of them in total that are mentally ill
You really think she actually has chinese antis? You fell for that? Despite her having no issues?

>> No.913543

>>913467
If this happened then it would have been in one of the archives. The discord archives show nothing.

>> No.913546

>>913465
How come her videos don't hate a high dislike ratio? Can you tell me that Zhang?

>>913489
the chink accuses you of lying while he lies
the chink accuses you of damage control while performing damage control

>> No.913573

>>913543
I was in the discord and was able to search the term a while back and asked about it, kicked and banned within a minute.
This was in like early December.

>> No.913580

>>913175
I don't watch reddit dragon but the rest is spot on.

>> No.913591

>>913543
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BK7pluFl3I
Again you don't speak mandarin so you'll just say fake news

>> No.913634

>>913591
Translate it all right now if you know.

>> No.913665

>>913573
>bro it totally happened just trust me

>> No.913674

>>913634
Its mods laughing at coco and aritas western fans
And Artia joining in at points
The uploader translated stuff but hes totally an anti or sone shit so discarded
If you know a bit of kanji go translaye it yourself, unless you're scared of what you'll find.

>> No.913688
File: 86 KB, 1418x598, oRt2bfApKu.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
913688

>>913591
Is this it? I don't get it.

>> No.913693

>>913411
why would chinks hate tia?
I don't get this narrative. She was a wolf warrior from the very beginning even bragging about participating in the taiwan flame war of 2016.

>> No.913709

>>913693
Why do westoids here hate VShojo?

>> No.913726

>>913709
Uh they don't? Most people don't even think about them.

>> No.913739

>>913693
She did a fave reveal and was ugly, so chinks shit on her
Her discord spun this into "she has antis too" despite streaming on billibilli without issues
Nice antis lmao

>> No.913760

>>913665
I asked about Whitell too saw my posts getting deleted and then instant ban.

>> No.913777

https://imgur.com/a/49AI61K

>> No.913797

>>913777
Based.

>> No.913815

>>913709
>>913726
Its rent free because holoEN has a severe superiority cmplex. Its what happens when a brand panders directly to newfags and they fall for it

>> No.913846

>>913688
kek this is just some irrelevant people on discord anyway, not even mods. We need someone to go undercover to where they are now since they've been purged and see if Artia is there.

>> No.913879

Open letter to all "zhang" shitposters: who cares?

>> No.913889

>>913688
How is Tia and the rest of CN victims of Cover?

>> No.913896

>>913879
Me
I wont let some slut try to change history like her great party taught her to

>> No.913910

>>913546
>How come her videos don't hate a high dislike ratio?
Fucking where? Twitch doesn't have likes and the only youtube videos are other people's clips. You think I can see BB likes or dislikes? I can't read that shit. Maybe don't oust yourself so obviously next time?
>N-no u!
Christ you're pathetic.

>> No.913920

>>913910
Now whose the rayciss?

>> No.913969

>>913517
You think anyone here would be able to tell if she has chink antis or not? All you're saying is that you're a chink who can tell either way. Not a very sound endorsement, frankly. There's plenty of anti-EN posters here, go figure that's a universal standard.

>> No.913980

>>913709
Nyanners hates 4chan now because leftists convinced her we're evil
Zentreya used her official twitter for hot leftist conspiritard political opinions
Froot is an unapologetic adulterer
Silvervale and Melody have no talent outside of presenting their bodies for wanking purposes
the best part is none of this is even roommate information, it's how they've already screwed themselves over as vtubers. Vshojo is the embodiment of everything that could go wrong with western vtubers.

>> No.913999

>>913969
So you're just proud of being wrapped around a china whore that hates you and jokes about you with her zhang fans, because you're ignorant?

>> No.914038

Is this the power of the Artia propaganda department?

>> No.914051

>>913980
>convinced her we're evil
You and your poltards are objectively evil. So she isn't wrong.

>> No.914066

>>914038
Learned from the best, after all

>> No.914086

>>913999
I'm saying I don't give a fuck because politics is shit and /pol/tards are retarded. I'm just bored of you obvious morons raiding these threads like this, it wasn't funny back on /jp/ and it still isn't funny now.

>> No.914091

>>913980
>Froot is an unapologetic adulterer
This is bad because...
>Silvervale and Melody have no talent outside of presenting their bodies for wanking purposes
You don't even watch them, its funny how all vshoujo haters just parrot the same exact lines

>> No.914093

>>914051
/pol/ thinks China is based and redpilled for killing muslims now that biden is anti china
Go look

>> No.914095

>discussion should pertain to a VTuber's streams and content

>> No.914116

>>914086
Being a terrible person isn't politics
This is our website

>> No.914119

>>914093
That's just the old core.

They have since been infested by retards like you who wants cold war, and race war, day of the rope etc.

>> No.914132

>>914091
>its funny how all vshoujo haters just parrot the same exact lines
it's almost like it's a majority opinion

>> No.914134

>>914116
>our

>> No.914140

>>914095
Yeah and tia is a horrible person so she gets a horrible thread
Karma

>> No.914170

>>914116
>Being a terrible person isn't politics
Being an anti posting IRL bullshit is retarded no matter your reason. It's also against board rules, so fuck off.
>our
It'll never be your website, Chang.

>> No.914200

>>914170
Leading a harassment campaign againt your coworkers isn't real life shit no matter how much you cry

>> No.914208
File: 367 KB, 1354x1080, bfb09eb6efdde15958ed33089fb36bab8e756f97.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
914208

https://live.bilibili.com/22348429
tia live on bili!

>> No.914239

>>914132
I don't think you know what any of those word mean

>> No.914245

>>914208
But where are the supposed Chinese antis?

>> No.914256

>>914200
I mean you're not wrong, in that invented bullshit isn't real-life because it didn't happen. But the point is that it's pertaining to their IRL stuff, which is against the rules. So fuck off.

>> No.914276

Seethe more dumb antis cause she's live and up to 287 舰长
https://live.bilibili.com/22348429

>> No.914278

>Frog noises

>> No.914291

>>914256
Keep crying baby
Today its me
Tomorrow someone else
Losing battle tia discord nig

>> No.914294

>>914245
Here, apparently. It makes a lot of sense to attack the western following if the chink one is secure, I suppose, not unlike those morons who forced the J*y drama on 5ch after everyone got over it here.

>> No.914305

>>914245
ive been muting a lot of the bait, but is that the current rrat? lmao.

>> No.914315

>>914276
If we were chink antis wouldn't we ne wheelbarrowing her right now? Right we just want this slut off our website.
Keep being a pathetic EOP

>> No.914327

Artia said she loves me but I love Coco too.

>> No.914348

>>914294
Right
We're such big tia antis despite not spamming her streams or Twitter or discord...
You aren't welcome here
She chose her path

>> No.914350

She's restreaming on twitch!

>> No.914357

>>914291
I mean the board rules aren't going to change, so you'll always be in the wrong. But I guess if you idiots knew when to give up the chinkbots in Coco's streams would've stopped months ago.

>> No.914373

>>914305
Im making fun of you dumb tia retard
>>914357
Right, its all our fault
Deluded

>> No.914403

I want Tia to step on me...

>> No.914412
File: 412 KB, 1920x1080, mpv-shot0286.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
914412

Getting stepped on and thrown in the trash by Hecatia!

>> No.914414

So does anyone know where this raid is coming from? Is it actually NGA or is it some obscure discord or something? Ever since the doxxnigger discord got counter-doxxed I've been wondering just how much of this shit is coordinated and where.

>> No.914443

>>914414
Schizo
People just don't like traitors

>> No.914478

>>914414
same reason Africats, or Tsunderia, or VShojo, or Uto, or any other thread about a vtuber (regardless of general popularity) gets posted.

>> No.914480

>>914348
You did spam on reddit, youtube, the chuuba wiki, /jp/, etc., months ago, you can still see it now. I can only assume you're still attacking here because there's still people who don't care about your bullshit.

>> No.914499

I don't care if she's a lying manipulator because being lied to and manipulated is what I watch vtubers for. If anything it's a plus.

>> No.914504

>>914414
I honestly don't think its coordinated, just a couple of schizos that can't let go of what's long dead.

>> No.914525

>>914480
t. Proud to be ignorant
Well guess what? Most people aren't and you'll keep raging at millions thinking its juan guy. Meanwhile your unpopular whore is hovering at 130 viewers on twitch with no issue
You're delusional, people hate traitors

>> No.914544
File: 445 KB, 1920x1080, mpv-shot0287.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
914544

How does it stay in place if there's nothing to hold it up?

>> No.914557

>Nigga yo

Tia no!

>> No.914563

I don't know, I want to think that Artia loves us and wants to be apolitical, but that's impossible because Winnie the pooh and his dogs want to keep pretending that Taiwan is not a country. So until the mainland China is a nuclear wasteland we're not allowed to be happy I guess.

>> No.914584

>>914544
cum on tia's chest!

>> No.914607

>>914443
No, this was very specifically timed and coordinated, same as the first anti-Tia raids months ago. It's aggressively obvious and it's strange that no one has figured out if it's just NGA or if there's some kind of EOP copycat action going on.

>>914504
A couple? It's got to be more than that, the thread speed quadrupled within the last hour or so when this shit started. Either it's a a very concerted effort from a few with a bunch of VPNs or a raid from off-site. Could be either, I suppose.

>>914478
This is far more extensive than those instances, though. This is seagull anti-Kiara level shit, easily.

>> No.914643

>>914607
Maybe the vast majority of vtuber fans on 4chan hate tia?

>> No.914670

>>914607
At least the Kiara antis can come up with new narratives every now and then. This is just the same shit that's been regurgitated since October.

>> No.914691

>>914607
you're just reaching for cope and can't accept that controversial personalities get hate, rightfully.

>> No.914721

>>914643
>Maybe the vast majority of vtuber fans on 4chan hate tia?
I doubt that, considering /tia/ has been alright for the past few weeks it's been around. The schizos have only really been shitting up the thread for the past couple of days.

>> No.914735

Discordniggers creating narrative thate they are being raided and just protecting shartia from chink antis is better than those CCP propaganda videos linked here yesterday chink apologist really are not very smart

>> No.914738

>>914643
funny how they kind of forgot that they hated her for a few threads there and then all of a sudden remembered and started shitting everything up hard for the past couple of days

>> No.914746

Reminder that simultaneously streaming to multiple sites is a violation of Twitch's Exclusivity Clause and should be reported.

>> No.914747

>>914721
no, you just missed out. Meido went Rambo last thread.

>> No.914757

I really don't know why you retards would even attempt to talk about her in this place. I suggest actual tia fans to get out, you are literally inviting the chink hating schizos here

>> No.914764

>>914721
This thread is constantly getting people who hate tia and even when you get them banned, more come.
Just realize shes hated here, which is why I never understood the point of making her threads here. Just more people getting exposed to her past and hating her.

>> No.914771

>>914643
Doubtful. She was pretty popular in /hlgg/ before the Taiwan affair and as soon as the traitor narrative started that's all antis ever posted. Just seems like a handful of very determined antis, especially as it started all at once just now. It's always sporadic too, they tend to fuck off for a while after the jannies clean them up.

>>914691
How is this cope? It's always very specifically timed, it was the same on /jp/ too. You're not subtle, you never have been.

>>914670
I mean it's boring but more than anything else it's annoying. I don't even care if they want to spread their faggot narratives but they can make their own anti thread elsewhere, at least that way they might not get deleted on sight.

>> No.914820

>>914735
>ESL sentence structure with no punctuation
You guys are fucking terrible at your jobs, you do know that, right?

>> No.914821

Hey guys don't forget that artia has chink antis that are going really hard on her just check her stream its all there don't believe me? its just poorly translated thats why artia chink antis are true you schizos

>> No.914835

>>914771
So she was popular in the EOP thread until they all found out about her and now hate her
Anon...?

>> No.914845

>>914757
I don't hate the Chinese, I just pity them because they had to live through the biggest genocide in human history and idolize the dictators that caused it which is what led to this whole situation in the first place.

>> No.914870
File: 70 KB, 800x600, 1367432264417.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
914870

>>914544
I just want to make her pregnant for fuck's sake while suckling from her small chest.

>> No.914891

>>914764
Morons falling for the traitor narrative were never the issue, most just fuck off and never come back. It's the ones who are dedicated to shitting up these threads that are the problem, but it's probably fine because you idiots get deleted/banned regularly enough to maintain thread quality. I'd recommend lurking a bit longer if you don't want to get caught, but if you're ESL that may never help.

>> No.914922

>>914835
People still beleebpost to this day, discussions of her dropped because she stopped streaming in English when HoloCN got disbanded. It's not a complicated issue.

>> No.914939

Not an anti, but why is she streaming on twitch if she's only speaking chinese and twitch chat is only english?

>> No.914948

>>914922
Try posting about your slut in any other thread
You are delusioned

>> No.914960

The fact this is on Twitch means we may get talked to again like last time. Make sure to stick around after the end.

>> No.914966
File: 188 KB, 801x1067, 1612654464860.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
914966

>tfw been subbed to Hecatiaz for 3 months

Forever a shrimp

>> No.914980

>>914939
It's a restream for her english viewers.

>> No.914986

>>914939
she still has some EN fans, and bili is a bit of a bitch to use if you dont speak/read CN.

>> No.914993

>>914980
You mean
Her Chinese overseas viewers

>> No.914999

>>914939
shes restreaming from bb. its probably going to be like this for a while

>> No.915032

>>914948
She'll probably address her twitch chat after the BB restream has ended, it's what she did last time.

>> No.915053

>>915032
Meant for >>914939

>> No.915076

>>914993
华人没问题看b站
She has plenty of english viewers too

>> No.915130

>>915076
Probably like 30
And 4 of them have to force her here instead of staying in discord

>> No.915203
File: 349 KB, 285x501, 1267465641143.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
915203

Girls with flat breast produce very tiny amount of milk when impregnated.
But the tiny amount makes it more exquisite tom drink from them.

>> No.915237

>>914891
>people link here any kind of evidence
>IT'S ALL FAKE AND FABRICATED BY CHINESE ANTIS SCHIZO REDDIT MEDS
>proceeds to never link any kind of counterevidence or provide context and better translations
Oh man i really wonder why people thinks that you are just buch of chinks lovers and lunatics

>> No.915245

Tia hate for the road
You will never be welcome

>> No.915387

>>915076
They wouldn't be able to understand this shit nor would they be able to interact with her if it's just a recording.
This is just for the 海外华人, you know the ones who probably still run that greasyfork chat spam.

>> No.915434
File: 197 KB, 850x1156, __artia_hololive_and_1_more_drawn_by_xigao_gao__sample-9a5a5539214381be6067a66d8f8d909f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
915434

Sex with Tia's real life bony body!

>> No.915469

>>915387
>They wouldn't be able to understand this shit nor would they be able to interact with her if it's just a recording.
That's pretty much all I need to grow my boner. I'm a simple Anon.

Though, sometimes I supplement is with porn running in the background, so I can pretend I impregnate IRL tia.

>> No.915491

Did I miss her rolling gacha? When does she start whaling?

>> No.915560

>>890914
Based

>> No.915640

Tia's hit 300 舰长 this stream, also in case no one here knows 艾米亚 is a large backer of project AP and bili VUP, that's why she's boss

>> No.915641

>>915469
Then why don't you just watch a better vtuber? Like, you know, one that doesn't use language that sound like caveman and doesn't have dark history

>> No.915644

Why does she make those cutesy noises and "mua" kissing sounds? Is she trying to be a GFE streamer?

>> No.915660

>>915641
Because they're just zhangs

>> No.915683

>>915644
Thanking people with cuteness.

>> No.915701

>>915641
I like some variety, and Hecatia makes plenty cute noises.

>> No.915741
File: 33 KB, 360x450, MOMO-chan_icon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
915741

>>915641
There is also another Chinese-only vtuber whom you can actually interact with presently on twitch.

>> No.915810

>>915741
I watch a few Japanese vtubers, but it can get very frustrating to watch when they suck at the game s they play. Whether it's on purpose or not.
Like the Rushia playthrough of undertale, she fell into the same arrow traps again, and again, and again, it would be absolutely infuriating if she didn't make up for it with being cute.

>> No.915932

>>915237
>proceeds to never link any kind of counterevidence or provide context and better translations
I'm not trying to disprove you to you or anyone else, I'm saying I know that what you're saying is bullshit. Some people were actually around for when the chink anti page got linked on /jp/ and when the original video got busted after being reported to Cover for slander. Just because you can fool retards on reddit doesn't mean everyone is that fucking gullible. And it doesn't matter who does or doesn't believe anything, at the end of the day your retarded anti crusade is against board rules and will continuously be rightly deleted. Go away.

>> No.915937
File: 22 KB, 335x293, 1340233335441.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
915937

Hecatia got really excited when the captured that 6 star wolf guy.

I'm guessing this is some sort of lottery gacha game.

>> No.915954

>>915937
She wasn't excited, she was upset. She wanted a girl.

>> No.915984

>>915932
Reported to cover for slander lol
Your brains gone chinaman

>> No.916025
File: 411 KB, 1920x1080, mpv-shot0310.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
916025

are these good rolls?

>> No.916045

>>916025
she streaming rn?
on twitch or bilibili
got a link?

>> No.916053

>>916045
Samefag

>> No.916055

>>915984
Even the original uploader acknowledged it got taken down by Cover and I'm one of the people who reported it to them specifically for slander. It really doesn't matter if you or anyone else believes me or not, you aren't convincing me about shit I know first-hand, moron.

>> No.916062
File: 14 KB, 191x234, 1321999229394.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
916062

Is Hecatia autism? She aborted the mission just because 1 minion got through her defence.

and she also panicked.

>> No.916083

>>916055
No it didn't
You're lying out of your ass for china whore

>> No.916123

>>916055
>i reported it on reddit and then artia closed the thread
Man you people are either really dumb or really bad at your job.

>> No.916180

>>916083
You can check the comments under the channel's discussion tab, I really don't care either way.

>>916123
Cover has a section for slanderous videos on their report page, that's where I reported it. And conveniently enough it got taken down shortly afterwards. It's not fucking rocket science.

>> No.916196

>>916180
Yeah and Artia was a mod. Your lack of critical thinking is sad.

>> No.916204

>>915810
wooooosh
you must be one short motherfucker for that post to fly over your head

>> No.916246

>>916204
I'm not replying to the post, I'm replying to you asking why I don't follow vtubers who suck at videogames.

>> No.916262

>>916196
A mod of what, Cover's report-handling department? Fuck off, you unbelievably retarded ESL, you can't even manage basic reading comprehension.

>> No.916285

>>916246
Tia is garbage at games that's why she abused mercy and tried to fuck that mcree ow fat Chinese streamer from California
Calvin I think

>> No.916340

>>916262
...you think covers report handling system got reddit posts deleted? God you're fucking retarded. Reporting it directly to tia by reddit reports is what got it removed not you, dumb schizo
Cover never ever denied these accusations for a reason. No one has exonerate her ror a reason.

>> No.916396

>>916340
The fact that you think this is about a video on reddit is the most bizarre part of this conversation. I shouldn't have to clarify that it was a video on youtube, but apparently you're too ESL to understand. Unless you're somehow suggesting that Artia had strings to pull on YT I suggest you change you tack because this shit really isn't working, you blithering cretin.

>> No.916400

>>916285
It's fine, she is probably better than me at that game.

The problem with some of the hololivejp girls is some of them are random housewivess in their mid 30's with really bad skills even in basic situations is basic 2D games.

>> No.916444

>>916396
What video? Because they're all still there retard. You have no idea what you're talking about and gladly roll in ignorance. Have fun being ridiculed by your oshi while you watch her, and not as an individual so no getting your dick hard excuses.

>> No.916546
File: 57 KB, 500x500, 1359203221804.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
916546

Oh GOD

That accent she is using for reading 4-5 minutes ago, what is it called?
It's erotic as fuck.

>> No.916603

>>916444
What part of "the original video" did you not understand?
>I don't know which video got taken down, but clearly you're the one who's ignorant
So you're either an EOP bandwagoner or a NGAfaggot playing ignorant. Not my problem either way, but just in case you're the former, you can just search for "ul8E90RHAsI" on warosu. Knock yourself out.

>> No.916696

>>916603
You know all the evidence since then, which is posted here, has nothing to with Artiamyloves video, who used her two facededness for their own goals?
You just ignore it. Also, cover didn't take down his videos, youtube itself did after mass zhang spam. Youtube is automated you know?
Safe to say.
You are zhang.

>> No.916717

>>916180
Are you fucking pretending or what? Cover took down these videos because its a fucking doxx it connects artia to her second non hololive account of course it got fucking copyright striked like all other doxxnigger videos even if they are just reuploads. Artiafags are as delusional as it gets holy shit

>> No.916768

>>916717
Probably a child.

>> No.916797
File: 387 KB, 1920x1080, mpv-shot0312.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
916797

What does her donation notification sound mean?

>> No.916847

14 years is legal in some countries, tia

>> No.916976

>>916696
>You know all the evidence since then, which is posted here, has nothing to with Artiamyloves video
That video was the spearhead of the original smear campaign so no, I very much doubt it has nothing to do with the continuing efforts since then.
>Also, cover didn't take down his videos, youtube itself did after mass zhang spam. Youtube is automated you know?
Nice try, see his discussion section. It also wasn't too smart to have basically all the accounts giving support be ones created within the same few months' timeframe, that shit is easy to notice.

>>916717
Nice damage control, but that's not what that report section is actually for, it's for slander specifically. Notice how many doxx videos remain on youtube linking Gura to her other identities, they don't get taken down, nor do they stop anything correlating other Holos to their roommates. You're a fucking disingenuous moron and you're obvious as fuck.

>> No.917182
File: 22 KB, 192x243, 1495076116260.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
917182

>>916847
Wait,, is she only 14?

>> No.917290

>>917182
no
some of the chat was saying that they wanted to marry one of the arknight girls and artia replied that that girl was only 14

>> No.917361

>>917290
Close. She said one of the characters would make a good wife then chat pointed out she is only 14.

>> No.917392
File: 432 KB, 1920x1080, mpv-shot0315.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
917392

She's angry about the rolls?

>> No.917409

>>917361
ah

>> No.917459

>>917392
4 stars is decent. But I think she wanted that slutty delicious green haired unicorn girl with 6 stars.

>> No.917504 [DELETED] 
File: 61 KB, 574x541, Artia admits to being a traitor.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
917504

>>874681
The Artia/tia/Hecatia threads have all been made by her discord members. No one in hlg or hlgg discusses her at all, matter of fact they were the first to find out she was a traitor and coined the nickname Judas. No one but her discord and the nga nationalists like her, the more threads you make the more people find out she's a retard that tried to play both sides.

This is the nationalist video where she talks about how proud she is in taking part of a state sponsored harassment campaign.
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV13p4y1D77w?from=search&seid=2504285193599192730

Here's a video of her discord talking about using the wheelbarrow program to spam Coco (look in the description and comment section)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BK7pluFl3I&list=FL4uPxSF7zk_dDAE09mrbsbA&index=16

>> No.917535

cute sad tia!

>> No.917541
File: 447 KB, 1920x1080, mpv-shot0316.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
917541

>>917459
She got a 5* this time.

>> No.917568

>>917504
>Having to post a BB link because the YT one got taken down by Cover
>Still doing this months after the fact
Christ you're pathetic.

>> No.917573

>>874681
is this judas chink leeching off hololive again?

>> No.917598
File: 75 KB, 412x361, EiThAuhXcAEKCRA.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
917598

>>917504
I know and don't care

>> No.917610
File: 29 KB, 756x436, artia 3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
917610

>tia reminding everyone to eat dinner
nice

>> No.917612

She's crying because she's going to be homeless after spending all her rent money on gacha?

>> No.917641

>>916976
Have you ever searched in youtube how many doxnigger videos are out there? This is not some literally whos project where no one bothers to reupload their shit or even know them. Only ones that someone like you bothered reporting are being taken down its is not rocket science. Try mass flagging any of the doxxnigger videos you are mentioning and report back here later. But of course for you i is obvious that if you report doxxnigger video for slander cover will take it down only because of slander right?

>> No.917782
File: 347 KB, 1920x1080, mpv-shot0305.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
917782

RATE THE STREAM

>> No.917798

>>917782
not bad
waiting for a stream like back when she played fall guys for the first time after playing overwatch for ten hours

>> No.917829

>>917641
>Muh plausible deniability
Gura's doxxshit get mass reported on /jp/ all the time and those videos get massive coverage, if you think no one tried reporting them you're fucking delusional. The fact that it was accompanied by that plan of attack shit that coincided with all the other Coco anti sites that got taken down just says it all. This is damage control of the highest order and the fact that you're trying to push this shit on people who already know you're lying is beyond pathetic. Get a fucking grip and fuck off.

>> No.917856

>>917782
Cute but please stream in English soon/10.

>> No.917952
File: 174 KB, 518x850, incrediblehulk.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
917952

>no stream
>thread turns into /pol/
>stream starts
>thread is still full of /pol/ posting

Since there's no stream to talk about, does anyone remember the story behind this one?

>> No.918053

Tia may or may not involve about spamming but some of high rank her discord faggots spam Coco from mid October last year

>> No.918154
File: 12 KB, 146x255, 1497018939247.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
918154

>>918053
Nobody likes fat cows. Go away.

>> No.918273

>>917782
I only watched because I like seeing people play Arknights but I thought she was cute

>> No.918277

>>917952
Antis have no lives or better use of their time and the jannies are asleep. Hopefully when Tia starts streaming in English there'll be some actual discussion.

>> No.918302

>>918154
Tell those faggots stop spamming Reddit dragon and I will go

>> No.918310

>>918053
Please keep posting with terrible ESL grammar, it makes your case much more convincing.

>> No.918379

>>917829
>Doxxnigger discords with thousands of members and their channels resurface immediately after beind copyright striked and closed by cover (discordfags even celebrate that shit when girls themselves strike their videos)
Check fucking dates on videos with titles vtuber = that person. But no lets go back to prettendind that it was chinks who fabricated all of that beacause you know reasons that noone beside artiafags know. Thats why the stream that has just ended was a "clear" showcase how shartia is hated by zhangs and how many atis she have on bilibili

>> No.918439

>>918310
You should protect your discord friend well because his karma is coming to him fast.

>> No.918801

>>918379
>how shartia is hated by zhangs
Yeah, because Gura doesn't have EN antis despite being the most subbed Holo in the world? Kiara is universally loved in her streams, but she definitely doesn't have a cabal of EN antis, does she? Whatever you say.
>Doxxnigger discords with thousands of members and their channels resurface immediately after beind copyright striked and closed by cover (discordfags even celebrate that shit when girls themselves strike their videos)
I don't keep up with that shit but that hasn't stopped them from being reuploaded. If this isn't the same instance, why not reupload it again instead of linking a much older BB video that no one here can fucking understand? Can't be anything to do with the fact that the ramifications for slander over technical doxx shit, surely? Please note that Gura's underaged doxx information being blasted by Cover is an actual infringement and why they got taken down, an inferred connection between Artia and another twitter account is not.

>>918439
Learn English if you want to be convincing.

>> No.919397

>>917952
Yeah I'm wondering why she was calling herself Garlic for a while

>> No.919770

I can never tell with you fucking Tia antis, do you take so long to respond because your sub-70 TOEFL score won't let you parse this shit at a reasonable speed or because you're having VPN issues? Did you finally get rangebanned? Is it because you got called back to the CCP slavepits? Or is it just that you finally realized you're obvious morons and no one here believes your retarded narratives? Seriously, which is it?

>> No.919811

>>918302
Coco is Love
Coco is Life

>> No.919825

>>919770
At this point I think It's just one faggot samefagging and playing both sides of the argument in order to make the thread so continually shitty that everyone else just leaves.

>> No.919902

>>919825
It really doesn't seem to matter if someone acknowledges them or not, they spam their retarded bullshit pretty much every thread regardless of how many times it gets deleted and they've been doing this since October on /jp/. It'd be easier if the mods just rangebanned the lot of them, but oh well.

>> No.919979

>>917504
Why do you constantly post these if you're not going to put in some effort into translating something worthwhile? Your rrats are undercooked, come back when you have actual evidence.

>> No.920131

>>919811
This but also Tia love.

>> No.921998

>>919979
Le rrats
Ofc global trash is the only people dumb enough to simp tia

>> No.922779
File: 358 KB, 1050x1400, 1592407553832.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
922779

Tia retweeting more lewds...

>> No.922906

>>922779
>tia can actually cook looking at her discord
>mfw we never got a artia-haachama cooking collab

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action