Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 61 KB, 606x599, Screenshot (1352).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8926933 No.8926933 [Reply] [Original]

https://hololive.hololivepro.com/en/

https://www.hololive.tv/

https://www.holostars.tv/

>> No.8926995

Starbros...

>> No.8927202
File: 201 KB, 910x1004, 1618776206_Sun Ren is my wife❤.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8927202

>>8926933
>Hololive Indonesia now auditioning
>Hololive sees the need to contain "THEM"
is Yagoo based?

>> No.8927217

Damn right after a holostar got 3D Yagoo dees not give a fuck about them

>> No.8927298

The Holostars website isn't new.

>> No.8927306

>>8927217
that would be based, nobody should care about the homos.

>> No.8927357

>>8926933
>Holostars website
Older than this board.
>new site
based, fuck the homos

>> No.8927417

>>8926933
Just close the homo branch already, they had a 3D debut less than 9k people, I've seen indies with better numbers than that.

>> No.8927438

HELL YEAH, GET FUCKED ALOE

>> No.8927477

how are homobeggers feeling about this?

>> No.8927478

>>8926933
it's so new it's still under construction

>> No.8927489

>>8926933
>separate
Good, now there is no excuse to post Homos in /hlgg/. Hopefully the Homo posters leave.

>> No.8927511

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE HOLOSTARS???????

>> No.8927519
File: 115 KB, 463x453, 1629690887616.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8927519

>>8926933
Homofags can't stop losing

>> No.8927526

I just came to laugh at Aloe

>> No.8927533

How long until "men and women are equal" crowd jump on this?

>> No.8927542
File: 409 KB, 1062x950, 1629358615355.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8927542

Holostars website has already existed, this is nothing new at all.

>> No.8927546

>>8926933
>502 Bad Gateway
>503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
>504 Gateway Time-out
...
Well at least they're on the right path

>> No.8927583

Aloe's graduation is one year tomorrow, this is disrespectful

>> No.8927606

>>8927533
In idol culture and porn women are superior to m*n.

>> No.8927628

they made Ina look like such a takolet

>> No.8927732
File: 92 KB, 722x887, homobeggers.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8927732

>>8927533
they already did

>> No.8927777

>>8927732
Check that now, they removed it

>> No.8927794

>>8926933
Shitty website it once again it tries to cover up Chris, Aloe and the CN branch. Also JP girls all get poses while ID and EN get weirdly scaled default poses.

>> No.8927799

Lol Ame new show is kinda irrelevant now.

>> No.8927801

>>8926933
>Holostars has a separate website
No wonder they're doing so poorly, no one knows they even exist

>> No.8927838

>>8927777
>Check
CHECKED

>> No.8927853
File: 242 KB, 512x363, 1612419938034.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8927853

Aloebros...

>> No.8927862

>>8927732
Typical, "buhuhuuu why can't the stars have their own *thing* also"

>> No.8927863

>>8927777
Nice quads

>> No.8927883

>>8927732
Got a link?

>> No.8927898
File: 1.54 MB, 1895x993, anya-is-beeg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8927898

Please fix this shitty proportion.

>> No.8927976

>>8927883
https://www.reddit.com/r/Hololive/comments/peajby/grand_open_of_allfemale_vtuber_group_hololive/

>> No.8927985

>>8927898
Anya is canonically the largest Holo, mostly due to something happening with her rigging but we won't mention that.

>> No.8928024
File: 244 KB, 1049x576, 1607436374080.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8928024

Damn.

>> No.8928034

>>8927799
i mean how many people are actually going to go to this website regularly.

>> No.8928048

ahhhhhh i didn't know they would make streaming experience a requeriment for holostars my plan to make it into holostarsEN only with skills is crumbling AHHHHHHHHHH

>> No.8928051

>>8926933
>https://hololive.hololivepro.com/en/
It's responsive, I like it

>> No.8928062

>male auditions
male auditions
>male auditions
male auditions
EXPLAIN

>> No.8928087
File: 28 KB, 634x367, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8928087

hmmm

>> No.8928110

holostars website isn't new, it is just the hololive female group website

>> No.8928115

>>8927898
It is obviously because anya is the superior en member

>> No.8928116

>>8927799
It’s been irreverent since it started what dumbass is actually going to go to Ame for fucking Hololive news? When you can find that shit easily on Twitter or Reddit.

>> No.8928124

>Segregation in CURRENT year.
Nips are the most racist of all.

>> No.8928154
File: 275 KB, 502x538, 1628748737894.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8928154

>>8928087
SOON

>> No.8928171

>>8927898
God that’s so ugly. Do they not have graphic designers?

>> No.8928176

>>8928154
i miss artia

>> No.8928209

>>8928087
we are going back lmaooo

>> No.8928225

>>8928024
An entire category to herself...
Coco really was something else. It might just be a lack of knowledge on my part, but I can't think of any other Vtubers that graduated and didn't get un-personed. I know one Niji(?) left and came back, but it wasn't really the same.

>> No.8928230

>>8927777
Checked

>> No.8928262

>>8928087
remember when fags told me HoloCN wouldn't come back? LOL JUST HAD TO WAIT FOR COCO TO GO HAHAHAHA

>> No.8928309

>>8928024
Aloe...

>> No.8928340

>>8928309
Who is Aloe?

>> No.8928345

>>8928309
Sucking dick isn’t a talent Anon.

>> No.8928423
File: 84 KB, 1200x750, hololive-new-website.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8928423

>>8927546

>> No.8928453

This is a pretty good site, though its hilarious the contrast in description size for the EN2 girls/Irys compared to everyone else

>> No.8928489

>>8928087
4.4m fans on youtube? how did the count work?

>> No.8928519

>>8928345
pretty sure it is

>> No.8928523

>>8928034
i hope the traffic slows down soon

>> No.8928565

>>8928453
I hope they add on to the talents section.
Miko and Sora are the only ones with voice function so far. Theres a lot of outfits missing for the girls too.

>> No.8928591

>>8928087
CIVIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.8928636

>>8928489
Random bullshit, but we can get that number with the Official chanel + Coco/Ame + Marine
1,390,000 + 1,420,000 + 1,590,000

>> No.8928644

>>8928154
>>8928209
>>8928262
>>8928591
that's always been there

>> No.8928654

>>8928565
I dunno, Aki's is quite good

>> No.8928685

>>8928345
WAIT ALL THIS YEARS I SPENT SUCKING DICK FROM MILLIONAIRES WASN'T WORTH IT??????
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>> No.8928738

>>8928654
Woops I missed her, that makes 3 then.
Surprised some of corporate's favorites didn't get this.

>> No.8928765
File: 56 KB, 473x365, rrat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8928765

>>8928087
OGEYYYYY

>> No.8928771

>>8928309
One (1) debut stream doesn't make you an OG I'm pretty sure.

>> No.8928832

>>8926933
I clapped when I saw Miko

>> No.8928949
File: 3 KB, 197x34, 48m.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8928949

>>8928765
Even ignoring the fact that there's overlap in subs, I checked HoloStats filtering the hologirls channels and the official hololive channel and it's still less than 50 million.

>> No.8929209

>>8926933
Homos have the old website, but damn at least it actually works. The hololive website is crashing really fucking bad.

>> No.8929336

>>8929209
it is getting high traffic at the moment, it is gonna slow down maybe next week

>> No.8929372

>>8928225
You're thinking of Sasaki Saku, though her situation is a bit different. She's a massive nintendofag and left when they revoked streaming permissions across the board, then came back once they regained permissions

>> No.8929494
File: 37 KB, 1366x768, Screenshot (1353).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8929494

>>8926933
Motherfucking Kiarafanclub did they make this website in 2020 or something?

>> No.8929506

>>8928949
HoloStat doesn't include all channels.

>> No.8929540

>>8928949
Counting the males you get 50 mil, but this website is supposed to be for the girls, but I'm sure EN2 will make up the difference soon enough

>> No.8929565

>>8929494
It was probably just a backburner project someone made never thinking it would actually go live as is.

>> No.8929590

>>8929506
Yeah it does. What channels do you think it's missing?

>> No.8929600

>>8929494
maybe they were just scared of using Kiara fried phoenix since japanese companies are autistic with copyright.

>> No.8929634

>>8926933
Based. homos btfo

>> No.8929640

>>8929372
>nintendofag
>babyplay
god.... she's cuuuute....

>> No.8929727

>>8929590
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLbtM3JZfRTg8v2KGag-RMw

And a few more.

>> No.8929808

am i blind? i don't see IRyS

>> No.8929864

>>8929808
check EN tab

>> No.8929937
File: 841 KB, 1000x1621, IRyS_va-e1626165757298.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8929937

>>8929808
>coco gets her own group
>IRyS doesn't
sad

>> No.8929963

>>8929727
Even if you threw in the empty secondary channels from AkiRose and Haato, along with the holoID and holoEN main channels, it still totals under 50M.

>> No.8930290

>>8929937
that just means there wont be any more vsingers in the future

>> No.8930385

>>8929600
You realize "kiarafanclub" if written in initials results in KFC right?

>> No.8931036

>>8928087
there has to be chinks in the board of directors

>> No.8931052

>>8929808
Don’t stare at her ugly face too hard Anon. I don’t want you to get hurt.

>> No.8931249

>>8927862
I never get the whole Cover doesn't help Holostars thing. They get tweets like the girls, they're even getting 3Ds and will have a concert this year. They had events previously. They're just not that appealing as Niji dudes. I would take some of the whining and complaining seriously if those who do that actually were fans or watched streams. I'm still pissed about whiners who complained while saying Roberu was the first Holostar 3D and other dumb shit like the most recent Vtuber cup is Astel's first when he's been in all of them. Even Niji is getting these retards. Saying that Niji pioneered malexfemale vtuber collabs.

>> No.8931274

>>8927799
Does the website do anything new? Didn't the old one already have a schedule and shit. I thought Ame's show was trying to be something like AsaCoco? I never watched Ame's shit tho.

>> No.8931362

>>8928048
Try to stand out without streaming experience bro. Its no surprise that standards are higher. They want upper tier Nijimale quality.

>> No.8931686

>>8929963
Is that so? Then just add all social media numbers like how Kizuna Ai claims to have over 5M fans.

>> No.8931690

>>8931249
Because you are new, Holostars get better treatment just recently after most of them hitting 100k.

>> No.8931722

>>8931690
>recently

>> No.8931781

>>8928738
Mel has a voice, too...

>> No.8931797

>>8931722
last 6 months is recent in the grand scheme of things.

>> No.8931805

>>8931249
>Niji pioneered malexfemale vtuber collabs.
This is hilarious because the guy who said it is Shibuya Hajime and everyone just repeats it KEK

>> No.8932033

>>8931797
>last 6 months
They got more costumes than most since the start, holocomi, Bushiroad collab, Special Sake, they're in the holochoco, literally more support than EN and ID for the longest time. I don't know why homofags always act like they're the victim here, glad the indogs never throw tantrum like homofags.

>> No.8932207

>>8932033
Let's be real, i enjoy the stars and i sometimes reccomend them when they are doing something interesting, but the constant fucking whining turns off a lot of people.

>> No.8932777
File: 22 KB, 522x452, Lovely.Neonblueguppy.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8932777

>>8929808

>> No.8932812

>>8932033
Newsflash actual homofags who watch the homos know about these collabs and faggot hololivewatchers don't yet keep whining.

>> No.8932826

>>8931249
numberfags gotta savior i guess

>> No.8932899

>>8931781
i hope irys gets a voice too...

>> No.8932943

>>8932033
Yeah let's forget when they cancelled astel project and make him break down on stream. Or when they forced Oga to take a break for one week. Or no 3D collab for long ass time while the girs can do it just fine. Or how fucked up 3D Roberu is. Or how Miyabi can't play FFXIV while ID girls can do it. Or how the stars can't play mahjong because of certain reddit dragon. There's lot more but I'm too lazy to type the rest

>> No.8932990
File: 33 KB, 720x671, 8b4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8932990

>>8931249

If Cover doesn't save the Holostars, I'll do it myself

>> No.8933115

>>8932033
>Special Sake, they're in the holochoco
These are only happened just recently, way to prove your point kek

>> No.8933203
File: 139 KB, 470x509, 1619486877209.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8933203

>>8932943
>Or how Miyabi can't play FFXIV while ID girls can do it.

But he can... they got permissions more than a month ago and he streamed it.

>> No.8933261
File: 704 KB, 1160x750, 1630214037064.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8933261

Holo Alt...

>> No.8933276

>>8932943
>Yeah let's forget when they cancelled astel project
Same shit happened to Pekora.
>Or when they forced Oga to take a break for one week.
Same shit with Marine and Miko. Or Mio, for months, if you remember that, fag.
>Or no 3D collab for long ass time while the girs can do it just fine.
Your homos are lazy, first come first serve.
>Or how fucked up 3D Roberu is.
Rikka's was fine, and the girl's got some scuff too.
>Miyabi can't play FFXIV while ID girls can do it.
Blame their nip only manager, IDs literally copy pasted the rules from SE's website.
>how the stars can't play mahjong because of certain reddit dragon
She's gone now, there's no excuse.
>>8933115
Last year isn't recently fag.

Fucking whiner should kill themselves.

>> No.8933277
File: 499 KB, 460x661, 1621956808521.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8933277

>>8932943
I wish people like you would just die. I think I gave up in thinking you fags should shut up or learn the truth. Just kill yourself already

>> No.8933290

>>8933203
>more than a month ago
Keyword : Recently
Please don't stare at Holopen too much, it's bad for the eyesight

>> No.8933332

>>8932943
I can't even bother to refute your every point so i hope your post stays up so that lurkers with a modicum of insight or just general knowledge learns why homobeggars are awful retards who doesn't even watch the stars or hololive.

>> No.8933363

>>8933290
Anon, the JP girls couldn't play it either. ID could because permissions vary depending on region.

>> No.8933384

>>8932033
>>8933276
btw, I said this as someone who used to watch the homos. I don't have any problem with holostars personally. But I fucking despise their fans.

>> No.8933464

>>8933384
Believe me as a Holostar watcher I am sick of them too, it's fucking everywhere even outside /vt/. Even in the fucking generals are people seething over a lack of Hololive collabs or bringing up old points and not appreciating all the things that happen for them. It's all noticeable thanks to their small ass fanbase compared to other male vtubers and it makes me tired of discussing them sometimes. Like during Oga's 3D they were pissed off at the quality then I go over to global and they're all cheering for him. I don't get it.

>> No.8933499

>>8933276
>Last year isn't recently fag.
December is still recent fag, now compare the abuse they get before holocomi happened
>>8933332
Who the fuck is a beggar? Heck I wish someone bought Holostars from yagoo and treat them better than current Cover incompetence

>> No.8933568

>>8933261
https://alt.hololive.tv/

>> No.8933624
File: 127 KB, 1014x767, Capture d’écran de 2021-08-30 09-18-50.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8933624

>>8926933
I like the Q&A part, seems to be written by the talent themselves.

>> No.8933660

>>8933499
Your stance and opinion on this matter was discarded the moment you showed that you didn't know jackshit about either hololive or holostars, but you are welcome to present your membership badges.

>> No.8933686
File: 12 KB, 439x174, Bad.Bellsnake.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8933686

>>8933624
this also might be written by the talent too

>> No.8933732

>>8933686
Probably true because that part is missing from ever EN talent

>> No.8933743

>>8933660
Listen to the man himself bitch about how hard is being male vtuber and how cover fucked up Holostars beginning
https://youtu.be/2z29gVYBi1k

No need to reply this, since bunch of you gladly suck cover corporate dick, you do you

>> No.8933788

>>8928087
So getting rid of Coco was intentional?

>> No.8933829
File: 36 KB, 504x421, Disastrous.Nubiangoat.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8933829

shirakami...

>> No.8933836

Haato....
https://hololive.hololivepro.com/en/talents/akai-haato/

>> No.8933847

>>8933743
Roberu talks about his growth in this and everyone else was agreeing with him that it's easier to debut in a company because you debut with technological support, even if Holostars didn't have much in the beginning. Being a male indie is hard if you don't have connections. Then there's the appeal of being babi, Meika used to be babi. I know you just picked this link up from the last homobeggar thread a few days ago but at least listen to what you watch.

>> No.8933866

>>8933743
>losing the argument
>n-no need to reply
kys homobeggar

>> No.8933909
File: 13 KB, 775x88, Sandy.Howlermonkey.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8933909

friend can't stop being cute

>> No.8933922

>>8933499
with 100K+ subs they are better of than pretty much all male Vtubers outside of manjisanji heck they are still comperable to niji EN as it is now and multiple female indies and smaller company chuubas. Could they've been bigger in niji? Probably not actually because of competition and they're gaming skills don't really stand out.

>> No.8933953

>the chinese video link is to nico nico and not bilibili
lol get fucked zheng
you didnt win olympics
you didnt win hololive
your country is shit

>> No.8933966

>>8933922
>they're gaming skills don't really stand out.
You'll trigger astelfags.

>> No.8933987

>>8933922
There's still male(s?) in NijiJP who don't have 100k.

>> No.8933993

>>8929372
that was the official reason but she also ranted about menagement in her member-only stream if I remember right so I guess they weren't too cooperative at the time.

>> No.8934017
File: 51 KB, 863x258, Cooperative.Adouri.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8934017

>3 stooges

>> No.8934071

>>8933922
Astel dealt the most damage in the recent VSaikyou you fucking incel faggot

>> No.8934155
File: 2.15 MB, 1920x1080, 1630237296317.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8934155

>>8934071
Oh man he shot a bunch of gold shitters? That's based. What rank did his team place in by the way?

>> No.8934230

>>8934155
Are you going to say Pakael is shit too?

>> No.8934235

>>8931249
They have that impression because they almost never appear in collab with girls, so they blame Cover for this, when the ones to blame are the girls themselves who don't want to get involved with them anymore because they want the paypigs money (exceptions with ID, fubuki, matsuri, roboco and Choco), just look how long Subaru and Maimoto didn't collab or Polka never interact with Roberu even when they are close friends already

>> No.8934243

>>8934155
>his team
Two deadweights that he turned down more than 60 invites for because he was thinking bigger about how to change the shitty culture at holopro? It's already amazing he ranked as highly as he did.

>> No.8934249

>>8933384
Homofag here, can confirm beggars are hated over here too. Most of them aren't even fans. If they stopped asking about collabs and Holostars EN everything would be just fine.

>> No.8934295

>>8934243
What is the excuse for the other homo team?

>> No.8934303

>>8926933
For some reason “all-female” ticklea me in the wrong way

>> No.8934325

>>8934230
He was shit in this tournament. Did you watch it?

>> No.8934345

>>8934295
They were playing for fun, not being tryhards and leeching off preds like whoreshikawa

>> No.8934357

>>8934155
>Niji first, second, third
>Matsuri beating homos
lmao

>> No.8934416

>>8934345
And they still lose to Matsuri and Towa, a team of only girls, pathetic.

>> No.8934426

>>8934243
Astel doesn't even know 60 vtubers you faggot. There are teams in that image that have lower ranked people in their teams as 'dead weight' that still ranked above him. Any cope for that?

>> No.8934473

>>8928171
As far as I’m concerned JP has the shittiest web design

>> No.8934489

>>8934303
hololive is all-female
holostars is all-male
hololive and holostars is under hololive productions

>> No.8934547

>>8934426
He doesn't need to know them retard, they know him because of his skill.

>> No.8934593

>>8927533
They only care if men are the dominating gender, Anon...

>> No.8934759

>>8934235
>Polka never interact with Roberu even when they are close friends already
Anon, their entire fucking group is autistic about their roommate stuff and interactions
It's why you never see Roberu talk to Hayato and Mashiro or even a Hayato+Mashiro collab (which is fucking retarded when Mashiro has no problem with publicly talking to Fuwa)

>> No.8934801

>>8934759
Have Mashiro and Fuwa even talked publically after Fuwa leaked his name?

>> No.8934874

>holostars left out again
They have no exposure to the english hololive fanbase. Giving them a spot on a new hololive website thats in full english and has tons of features for new fans to be exposed to their content is just what they need but they were just like "nah heres their crappy website we havent updated in like half a year that doesnt have any english". On top of that holostars translated clips are super rare and get no views which is also a main reason why their so forgotten because the majority of hololives fanbases watch clips over streams especially because their translated. The fans give more fucks about them then cover does. Their actively pushing them away from the growing EN fanbase and thats why they dont have any exposure and why their growth is stunted.

>> No.8934929

>>8934547
Show me where Astel said 60 people asked him. You do understand that anyone even asking to play with him would have to be below master and below diamond thanks to how Hal builds teams right? So if 60 shitters did ask to play with him, who cares?
And the conversation about skill not standing out, there is a literal ex FPS pro in Nijisanji right now, surely Astel is better than him and can flex his 13th placement in Vsaikyou in the same company, right?

>> No.8934968

>>8932033
The people on reddit who say “the boys don’t get enough love” 100% just say that shit and then don’t sub or watch any of them.

>> No.8935000

>>8934874
Homos only get translated clips and their viewers are just EOPs, retard, that's their main issue, they can't grow because the nips don't know shit about them, and the few that get curious, come to their streams and see nothing but KPOP stans and literal faggots in their chats and leave.

>> No.8935169

>>8935000
Even fucking redditors understand this at this point, they shit on people for suggesting starsEN beacuse they realize that EOPs are their lifeline, which is saying a lot coming from that hugbox of virtue signalers.

>> No.8935197

>>8934929
Tournament afterparty stream:
>[EN] A: you two did best!
>[EN] A: I can say Choco sensei really improved a lot , you are the MVP in improving
>[EN] A: our team is capable to fight, we can be more fight
>[EN] A: I'm sorry to be mean sometimes, but I'm so glad to team up with you two
>[EN] A: I really had to lead you Choco sensei, it was your first try. sorry guys... I should've advice you more Roboco san
>[EN] C: I'LL BE MORE STRONGER

>[EN]A: there was a lot of challenge for me, you see, it was a challenge for me. I thought we can change something in Hololive production, you know our issues right?
>[EN] A: I'm glad you two called me, 60 people asked me to join you know? R: it's all of the team ....
>[EN] A: it was the good experience to me. you see I never had a collab with Hololive

>> No.8935244

>>8935000
how is their main viewers being english fanbase an issue when holoEN girls have 10-100x the amount of viewers, if even half of those knew that holostars existed and watched them they would have far higher growth that's what exposure is about

>> No.8935297

>>8934874
>They have no exposure to the english hololive fanbase.
If anything they have far more exposure to EOPs than anyone else. Anyone that ever opens reddit, /vt/, EN girls twitter or watches ID streams will know them. They just don't care.

>> No.8935340

>>8935297
there are still people who don't know that holostars and hololive belong to the same company even on reddit, they don't have enough exposure because cover refuses to market them side by side

>> No.8935356

>>8935244
Maybe because they're fucking Japanese streamers and EOPs constanly treat on their rules like clipping Shien's utawaku, posting membership clips, spamming, etc
How can they follow rules if they can't even read them?
>>8935297
This, everyone who watches EN and JP knows who Holostars are they just chose not to watch them obviously. This isn't the leper days.

>> No.8935463

>>8935244
>if even half of those knew that holostars existed and watched them they would have far higher growth that's what exposure is about
Knowing that they exist and going out of their way to actually watch their streams are different things.

>> No.8935712

>>8934929
>Arguing about Astel's position in Vsaikyo
You are probably not here when he won Kagayaki Cup against literal pros like Yukio and Mondo. There is a reason why CPT follow him in the first place

>> No.8936297

>>8935340
>cover refuses to market them side by side
https://twitter.com/tanigox/status/1233191509345755136
https://twitter.com/tanigox/status/1339152385118093312
Want me to post the Bushiroad and the banner from holosummer? Suck a dick beggar, everyone know, they just don't give a fuck.

>> No.8936479

>>8936297
I don't understand people like that anon.
Holostars streams are doing fine and comfy. And holostar is clearly yagoo pet project.

>> No.8936519

>>8936479
I'm starting to go schizo over them, I almost grudgeposted about 150 posts and made a thread about it but I took my meds. I'm sick of beggars and false or outdated information.

>> No.8936585

beggars are the only reason nobody watch the homos, get rid of the beggars and homostars are gonna grew a lot

>> No.8936826

It's not rocket science, you advertise your male group to female fanbase and you advertise your female group to your male fanbase. That's like selling tickets of Gook BTS faggery to straight men. It wouldn't accomplish much.

>> No.8938069
File: 484 KB, 1920x1080, E97TIgTUcAYnCWT.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8938069

>>8936297
literally proving that they don't market them side by side, they're always segregated in promotional material unlike pic related and that is terrible for the stars since they're treated like they're not part of the family

>> No.8938113

>>8938069
They aren't.

>> No.8938368

>>8938113
>They aren't
They are you stupid nigger

>> No.8938373

>>8938069
Maybe if you donate more, choke on dick, fag.

>> No.8938395

>can't outdo the idolfag donation
>keep chimping about segregation

>> No.8938434

>>8938069
>m-muh nijis
watch them then, cover gave their best for holostars even more than some of the girls, and you still seething about it

>> No.8938507

>>8938368
You're the nigger chimping out because you bought into the "Hololive Happy Family" delusion Cover peddles to you.

>> No.8938554 [DELETED] 

>>8938069
The fuck is that clown looking fag on the left?

>> No.8938577

>>8938069
Don't ever post my dads attatched to such a gay post EVER again.

>> No.8938580 [DELETED] 

>>8938368
They are. Holostars is seperate from Hololive. They're different universes. Holostars are not part of the metastory of Hololive.

>> No.8938615 [DELETED] 

>>8935340
Nobody cares about the Homos. They have enough exposure it's just that nobody wants to watch them because they're not cute girls. Simple as that.

>> No.8938645

Disband Holostar JP and create Holostar EN. This will sure will get everyone attention because I will join as one of them and make your oshi suck my dick on air.

>> No.8938798

>>8938554
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylG-nnhWZHs
That's a real man.

>> No.8938954

>>8938554
Joe is one of the most heterosexual men in Nijisanji which apparently is a hard title to have

>> No.8939003
File: 2.61 MB, 1280x720, 1628226978123.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8939003

>>8938954
Second only to Chaika, who will happily knock your shit out regardless of gender.

>> No.8939051 [DELETED] 
File: 6 KB, 198x254, 1620838079117.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8939051

>Disband Holostar JP and create Holostar EN. This will sure will get everyone attention because I will join as one of them and make your oshi suck my dick on air.

>> No.8939079

>>8939051
go back to /int/ indog-kun

>> No.8939144

>>8927898
Suisei is on https://hololive.hololivepro.com/en/ between Gamers and Gen 3. On https://en.hololive.tv/ she is between Gen 3 and 4...wtf is with the suisei hate.

>> No.8939252

>>8928087
wait umm... where on the site is this kek

>> No.8939277

>>8939144
No one cares about the autistic order tho lol

>> No.8939323

>>8935340
>even on reddit
>thinks redditards have braincells
ooh shit dude didn't expect that one to come here

>> No.8939535 [SPOILER]  [DELETED] 

Do americans really use "SNS"? I thought that was a japanese english slang.
>>8939277
>https://hololive.hololivepro.com/en/
It is totaly in order except for suisei.

>> No.8939627
File: 978 KB, 1200x1696, 1619157046436.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8939627

>>8928024
>>8928225
It's kinda funny how evil Cover can be, first they do everything in their power to get her to leave and once she tells them she wants to graduate they let her collab with EN and give her special treatment on their websites and not nuking her channel.

Just saying, be prepared when your holo oshi becomes the next target, they'll do nothing to protect her and might even join her antis.

>> No.8939632

>>8939535
https://en.hololive.tv/member
for some reason it got the wrong url

>> No.8939735

>>8939627
I want to fuck Sasaki while she baby talks to me so badly.

>> No.8939850

>>8926933
>Doing this on Aloe's graduation anniverssary when she already is in hospital with depression
So they are TRYING to get her to kill herself or...

>> No.8939879

>>8939850
Uh anon, she is out and her anni passed.

>> No.8940173
File: 876 KB, 1541x1413, 1609068694521.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8940173

>>8928565
For some reason, the art for Watame's outfit isn't transparent, even though an enormous transparent version actually exists on their site.
The one they use: https://hololive.hololivepro.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/unnamed-file-2_2-497x1000.png
The one that exists: https://hololive.hololivepro.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/unnamed-file.png
Also, there's no consistency in the full-sized renders whatsoever. You'd think with MMD models they'd all be rendered at similar sizes, but nope, it can jump from 223x878 (Roboco) to 5000x8000 (Flare). Fucking BLOOP is bigger than some of them.

>> No.8942806

>>8933464
What are you talking about? In the generals that sort of shit tends to either be ignored or gets an instant fuck off response. The only anons shitting on Ogas 3d were numberfags both generals were happy about every 3d, even with Roberus, wheelbarrowing aside.

>> No.8944854

Go watch pizzadad

>> No.8945105

>>8936297
When they say "side by side" or "equal" what they actually mean is that they want them to be advertised in the middle of the girls and promoted at the girls events like Holofes. That's not going to happen.
Holostars have their own events and promotions, of course they get less attention because less people are interested in them. That's just how it is.

>> No.8945205

>>8945105
They did put some banner for them at holofes iirc.

>> No.8945272

>>8928024
Whats og?

>> No.8945750
File: 859 KB, 959x1202, Hitomi_Chris_Portrait.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8945750

I sucked that guy's dick and they didn't even have the decency to put me on their fucking website.

>> No.8945845

>>8945750
Her whole problem was that she didn't suck the dick, man may have just kept his mouth shut if she let him fuck like she promised. Or though I suppose much more likely he would've just held it over her and used her as his personal cock sleeve until he got bored.

>> No.8945908

>>8945272
>ogey

>> No.8946316

>>8929600
Nah, can't be it, especially when shit like Wacdonalds and Polaystation fly easily in anime and manga. KFP shouldn't require permission

>> No.8946364

>>8939003
>60fps
>motion blur
The superiority of niji 3d will never not impress me. Yagoo, fix this shit. You have enough money.

>> No.8947025
File: 15 KB, 1103x524, 1624933592472.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8947025

>>8929494
>>8946316
It's changed now

>> No.8949273

>>8939627
actual autist

>> No.8951099

>>8926933
I like how on the talents page, holoJP all have fancy poses and holoEN are all just mugshots. Definitely no favouritism going on here.

>> No.8951202

>>8951099
based retard

>> No.8951592

>>8927583
She didn't contribute anything to the company other than waste their time, resources and take the spot of someone else who applied to gen 5.
Made it harder for her genmates while they were struggling with EN just starting, morally and emotionally.
Wasted a model and the artist's and the rigger's time and effort. The artist contract got canceled.

Why the fuck would they advertise her or even pretend she exists?
>>8927438
based

>> No.8951606

I feel real fucking bad for Astel, Roberu, and the others. They deserve more love. When was the last time a new Holostars gen was announced anyway?

>> No.8951733

>>8926933
Coco's caption in Japanese: Graduate
Coco's caption in English: OG

>> No.8951737

>>8951606
The stars don’t want a new gen, they’ve been vocal about it.
>>8951202
She’s pretty much still in the same boat one year later.

>> No.8951798

>>8951606
>They deserve more love
Read the thread, beggar.

>> No.8951877

>>8945845
He would have threatened to tell her family, then made her do drugs, then make her have sex with his friends for money, then get pregnant. Very common Japanese situation.

>> No.8951920

>>8951737
What's the logic in not wanting a new gen, just don't want to split what few views they do that?

>> No.8952131

>>8951920
"Presenting the New Holostar!
Jamal!! 198 cm, very natural tan"
"what a cool guy, he just bought all his holostar senpais a nintendo switch on his debut stream while calling them casually by first name, what a chad!
"all the hololive girls were allowed to be on that stream"

>> No.8952174

>>8952131
Isn't that just Oga?

>> No.8952264

>>8952174
Oga was the warning they needed of the what if scenario they fear
Jamal doesn't even speak japanese, only arabic, french and broken english

>> No.8952817

>>8951877
I've read that doujin.

>> No.8952894

>>8951920
More or less. They're all very close to each other and wanting a new Gen feels like saying that they aren't good enough. And some of the talents are still trying to establish themselves.
Maybe after they all got their 3D models and have their big event at the end of the year, then they can start thinking about hiring new Holostars.
I can imagine it's also it's a pain in the ass trying to find the people nowadays that actually want to be part of Holostars and aren't just trying to get closer to Hololive or something. The auditions for Holostars are actually always open https://www.holostars.tv/bosyu

>> No.8952952

>>8951606
When was the last time a new JP Holo gen was announced? They are both over a year at this point.

>> No.8953049

>>8932943
>When they cancelled astel project
Just like they did a lot of times to the girls
>They forced Oga to take a break
Yeah in the same month they forced Marine to take a break
>No 3d collabs for long ass time
Yeah I wonder why the guys who doesnt have 3D models cant do 3d collabs?
Just admit you dont watch Holostars

>> No.8953290

>>8953049
>I wonder why the guys who doesnt have 3D models cant do 3d collabs?
Not that anon and not agreeing with him
either but RobeRikka 3D collab was planned for long ass time. And both of them always answered it got delayed because of rona meanwhile hololive did 3d karaoke several times

>> No.8953378

fun fact, the .tv domain is owned by the government of tuvalu, a major part of the government's revenue comes from this

>> No.8956294

>>8939627
stop using my baby wife for shitposting

>> No.8956626

>>8947025
someone on reddit complained, or she's reading this thread

>> No.8956836

>>8952952
i'm guessing they don't want another holojp generation

>> No.8957721

>>8928024
gen-0 is now an official term, nice.

>> No.8961123 [DELETED] 
File: 191 KB, 1036x1500, __sakura_miko_hololive_drawn_by_mizuki_ryuu__af6bb24d1b3fa72592b6252a87c95c58.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
8961123

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action