[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers

View post   

File: 108 KB, 1017x1017, 6CB041FF-527C-4D5F-B37F-221889005A66.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
9136712 No.9136712 [Reply] [Original]

This is the writing thread, for all of your fanfiction needs and desires. Check the archives below for everything the thread has put out so far, ranging from SFW to NSFW, fluff to tragedy, small literary works and shitposts alike!

Collective works so far are available in the archive:
https://rentry.co/VTCFFCD

>Isn't this just you fuckers writing fanfiction, eh?
Yes.
Previous thread:>>9096701

>> No.9136842
File: 2.04 MB, 3707x3611, 1630129369067.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

dogmaggots

>> No.9136856
File: 117 KB, 1920x1017, 6CB041FF-527C-4D5F-B37F-221889005A77.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

STORY ANCHOR

POST 'EM IF YOU GOT 'EM

>> No.9143060
File: 311 KB, 1447x2039, Mori taking her photo via apple Iphone.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Mori Prompt: she's friends-with-benefits with Anon, keeps telling him 'it's only weird if you make it weird' and 'not to get it twisted' only to immediately make it weird herself when he gets a girlfriend and tries to break it off.

>> No.9143153
File: 2.00 MB, 1052x911, 1630218046959.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Do you have a story like you'd like to see written? Reply to this post with it! Try to be as clear and concise as possible; the better you describe your idea, the more likely it is to be picked up!

Consider forwarding your prompt to the prompt archive to keep your idea safe and alive forever! No information is gathered - it's all completely anonymous. Use the form below:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScgcr8y7I9NUta22Ni0gFvS51veG5_7XjJrVD1BvJqDtX5_sQ/viewform

Curious to see the prompt archive? Check it out here if you need a little more inspiration!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/3/d/e/2PACX-1vR5ZggiHWXX_WSqCC5bvPR2QeLFGNMTjlgk6MuxmoVdRUIepkJa7PUlJAQ5RzHkZM_hhthLLXjab9Dt/pubhtml?gid=1162270883&single=true

>> No.9143314 [DELETED] 
File: 225 KB, 850x691, IMG_20210830_153341.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9143153
You will wear those socks. You will take the shots. You will write my prompts.

Polka had somehow convinced you to go on a date with her. A romantic and expensive restaurant for the two of you to go together. The date goes like shit, Polka just can't seem to stop messing up. After you two leave the restaurant, through tears she looks at her notes:

w̶h̶e̶n̶ if we get intimate, do this for a fun night:
>Let him hold my hand
>Its fake
>Let him Grope my Breasts
>Honk noises
>Lift up my skirt
>Paper snakes fly out
>let him try to take off my pantsu
>More keep appearing
>Finally cum
>Confetti instead
Unfortunately, what actually ended happening was:
>she agrees to rough anal due to low self esteem
>you plow her asshole and she starts crying
>feel sorry for her and switch to cowgirl vaginal
>she's out of breath after 30 seconds
>you jerk yourself off and finish on her face
>you can see her die inside when you degrade her by covering her face in cum
>you feel like shit
>night ends, you leave while she is sleeping and never talk to her again

Polka accepted to suck you off, but as a joke, after she pulled down your pants and saw your throbbing erection, she honked at it with her clown horn. She starts laughing very hard until she hears: "That felt good, more please". She takes it as a joke at first, but through her embarrassment, she starts honking away at your cock, enveloping it around your cock and squeezing. It doesn't take long for you to cum, much to her surprise... what other crazy circus tricks can she bring to bed?

After a bad slip up on stream, Polka lost her job. The days go by without much ever happening in her life. Tired all the time, sleeping through most of them, Polka is left without much hope for the future.
>In one month, I'll end my life
She marks on the calendar, a deadline to live, and nothing will change her decision. That's when she meets you on a cold and lonely night, wandering through the dimly lit roads without a goal in mind. Will you be able to convince her that life is worth living?

Polka calls you. She is crying again. Something about people calling her fat all the time and that she hates herself. However, at the end of the call she asks you to help her lose weight. "How can I help?" You ask. Polka tells you of this new method that supposedly works wonders. Eating fresh sperm, twice a day for 6 months. You feel like telling her the study is bullshit but... you couldn't bring yourself to do it. Once you arrive at her place, Okayu is standing next to her. It's time to take off your pants and help out these poor girls.

During her usual antics, Mel gave Polka a surprise kiss. Polka was not ready and her reaction made Mel bite her lips by accident. As expected, Polka turned into a vampire not many days later. You agreed to help her with her urges but after a while, you were diagnosed with Anemia and Polka was forced to go cold turkey by doctor's orders. She lasted a good month, but one night while you were sleeping, you wake up to Polka on top of you with a scary look on her face, ready to suck your blood dry. To save your life from this crazy bloodlust of hers, you tell her that if she wants to suck you dry, she can do it through your cock! She agreed to it on the condition that if you ever run out of semen while she is still hungry, you can kiss your cock goodbye. Without many options, you accept her terms.

>> No.9143328

Reminder that if you post a Fubuki story, you're part of the reason this thread is dying.

>> No.9143417

First and hopefully only reminder we'll need this thread to not be retards and reply to bait

>> No.9143441

>>9143314
Actually nevermind. I won't post any prompts this time. Can't wait for there to be only 3 prompts other than me and two are memes again.

>> No.9143480

>>9143417
Fuck you and your stupid Polka prompts.

>> No.9143526

>>9143480
Ok but he's not me though.

>> No.9143557

>>9142562
I fail to see how that is my problem. There will always be detractors to whatever is being made here, some more than others. I've written more than just Fubuki, but I will continue to have her as a character in my stories whether or not she is the main focus. Not going to let a bunch of spastic turds tell me what I can or cannot write.

>>9142900
I started writing as a retarded pre-teen weeb that got ousted and bullied by my peers, and I don't think a bunch of anonymous complaints are going to stop me anytime soon. As long as I see archiveanon trudging ahead, I'll be there by his side until the death of this general.

>> No.9143616

Reminder to not fucking reply to bait from last thread in this thread too jesus christ stop being so retarded

>> No.9143683

>>9143557
So you're admitting to actively harming the thread. Fuck off and die.

>> No.9143766
File: 225 KB, 850x691, 1630639433126.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9143153
>>9143441
On second thought, this thread has already started off as it means to go on. I think I'll post this after all.
You will wear those socks. You will take the shots. You will write my prompts.

Polka had somehow convinced you to go on a date with her. A romantic and expensive restaurant for the two of you to go together. The date goes like shit, Polka just can't seem to stop messing up. After you two leave the restaurant, through tears she looks at her notes:

w̶h̶e̶n̶ if we get intimate, do this for a fun night:
>Let him hold my hand
>Its fake
>Let him Grope my Breasts
>Honk noises
>Lift up my skirt
>Paper snakes fly out
>let him try to take off my pantsu
>More keep appearing
>Finally cum
>Confetti instead
Unfortunately, what actually ended happening was:
>she agrees to rough anal due to low self esteem
>you plow her asshole and she starts crying
>feel sorry for her and switch to cowgirl vaginal
>she's out of breath after 30 seconds
>you jerk yourself off and finish on her face
>you can see her die inside when you degrade her by covering her face in cum
>you feel like shit
>night ends, you leave while she is sleeping and never talk to her again

Polka accepted to suck you off, but as a joke, after she pulled down your pants and saw your throbbing erection, she honked at it with her clown horn. She starts laughing very hard until she hears: "That felt good, more please". She takes it as a joke at first, but through her embarrassment, she starts honking away at your cock, enveloping it around your cock and squeezing. It doesn't take long for you to cum, much to her surprise... what other crazy circus tricks can she bring to bed?

After a bad slip up on stream, Polka lost her job. The days go by without much ever happening in her life. Tired all the time, sleeping through most of them, Polka is left without much hope for the future.
>In one month, I'll end my life
She marks on the calendar, a deadline to live, and nothing will change her decision. That's when she meets you on a cold and lonely night, wandering through the dimly lit roads without a goal in mind. Will you be able to convince her that life is worth living?

Polka calls you. She is crying again. Something about people calling her fat all the time and that she hates herself. However, at the end of the call she asks you to help her lose weight. "How can I help?" You ask. Polka tells you of this new method that supposedly works wonders. Eating fresh sperm, twice a day for 6 months. You feel like telling her the study is bullshit but... you couldn't bring yourself to do it. Once you arrive at her place, Okayu is standing next to her. It's time to take off your pants and help out these poor girls.

During her usual antics, Mel gave Polka a surprise kiss. Polka was not ready and her reaction made Mel bite her lips by accident. As expected, Polka turned into a vampire not many days later. You agreed to help her with her urges but after a while, you were diagnosed with Anemia and Polka was forced to go cold turkey by doctor's orders. She lasted a good month, but one night while you were sleeping, you wake up to Polka on top of you with a scary look on her face, ready to suck your blood dry. To save your life from this crazy bloodlust of hers, you tell her that if she wants to suck you dry, she can do it through your cock! She agreed to it on the condition that if you ever run out of semen while she is still hungry, you can kiss your cock goodbye. Without many options, you accept her terms.

>> No.9143768

>>9143557
I liked the story, Anon. Keep it up.

>> No.9144106

>You find yourself prostrated in front of Kronii. The abuse had gone on for weeks at this point, and you no longer remember what even set her off. That anyone could hold a grudge for so long, especially someone to whom a year is as a microsecond, is beyond the pale
"Please, Kronii, I can't take this anymore...Can you undo this loop? Free me from this suffering?"
>Kronii looks down at with the sort of look one might give a dirty diaper left on the sidewalk on a summer day. She nudges your head with her boot.
"Hm? Is my little anon ready to show some appreciation for his mistress?"
"Honestly, Kronii, I want to make amends. I'm sorry for whatever I've done. I just...I can't take it anymore. The same arguments, the same prompts...I want it to end."
>Kronii had trapped your most favorite thread in a time loop. At this point, you would do anything to put things back the way they were.
"I think we can work something out, Anon. If you stop spending all your time on that god-forsaken website and pay attention to me for once, maybe I'll spare these 'writeanons' you won't shut up about."
"...If my sacrifice can save them, I'll do it. I'm sorry, boys. Goodbye."

>> No.9144140

>>9143766
Well if you feel like posting them for me then that's fine. IKUSO! OSAE RARENU, OSAE KIRENU! GUNSHIRAISIN ENCOMIUM... MORIA!!! O~ i to o kashi...

>> No.9144180

>>9144106
Another attention whore announcing their departure. You won't be missed.

>> No.9144218

>>9143557
Beyond based

>> No.9144229

>>9144180
I'm not leaving, this was just a goofy thing I thought about. Lighten up.

>> No.9144296

>>9144229
Pretty sure that guy is the deadbeat prompt guy and he is the only one shitting up the thread right now.

>> No.9144317

>>9144229
>Lighten up.
We don't need any more doomposters, we're full already.

>> No.9144530

>>9144296
>everybody I don't like is the same person

>> No.9144605

OFFICAL /WG/ RULES (no bitching!):
1.) You can request or write about any single topic that comes to mind, as long as it centrally involves chuubas
2.) Don’t reply to bait
3.) Don’t reply to bait from last thread either
4.) Don’t spam prompts first thing each and every thread
5.) If you post a prompt before the prompt board is up you’re a fag (Deadbraps especially)
6.) Archiveanon Love!
7.) Don’t complain about stories no matter how disgusting their material may be
8.) EarlyOP is a fag
9.) If the thread goes to shit just close it and think of a cool story or prompt
10.) Reps, reps, reps, always improve
11.) Fanfiction is not serious literature, don’t critique it as such
12.) Your favorite story sucks
13.) Everyone better at writing than you is a hack, everyone worse isn’t trying hard enough
14.) Reps once again
15.) Archiveanon love! once again

>> No.9144680

>>9144605
16.) Fubuki stories are not welcome here.

>> No.9144694

>>9144605
Rules not accepted, my fav story is great.

>> No.9144725

>>9144605
17.) All anons are equal, but some anons are more equal than others.

>> No.9144758

>>9144605
>If the thread goes to shit just close it
>eventually everyone does this and there's nothing but shitposters left
>they let the thread die
Stellar thinking you've got there.

>> No.9144833

>>9144605
I would tell you to fuck off but these all seem pretty reasonable. I don’t want anyone to go around enforcing them though because that would probably shit up the thread even more.
>>9144758
No retard, just because they close the thread doesn’t mean they leave forever

>> No.9144918

>>9144833
Use your fucking brain, dipstick. If everyone good leaves temporarily, you'll come back in an hour or so and find the thread gone.
Why am I even bothering to explain this? You're probably just one of the retards trying to kill it.

>> No.9146660

>>9144918
Then they just make a new one and post their stories? Not to mention it isn't that hard to keep a thread alive, only one person needs to bump it every half hour or so. And remember, this is only when the thread goes to shit, and when the thread's going to shit it's getting bumped every minute from all the shitposts so there's no chance of it dying. Then once it returns to normal people can just come back and continue discussing stories. Stop accusing everyone you don't like of trying to kill the thread.
Are you saying that we should stay in the thread and add fuel to the fire instead of going away and making content for the thread? Because I don't think that's a better idea.

>> No.9147672
File: 302 KB, 660x649, Untitled204_20210518021309.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

> mfw the guy just woke up and is catching up by answering to bait from not only this thread but also the last one

>> No.9148007

>>9146660
>getting bumped every minute from all the shitposts
Yeah, sure are a lot of bumps happening right now.

>>9147672
I think he's one of them.

>> No.9148297

Everybody listen to this again and chill.
https://youtu.be/QKRLTdeTp1Y

>> No.9148466

>>9147672
Nah, I'm not that anon.
>>9148007
And there we go with the accusations again. If you have any better ideas on what to do when the thread starts getting fucked then be my guest. If not, then let's both shut up and let the thread get on with its day.

>> No.9148616

>>9148466
Sure. Here's a suggestion - why don't you just ignore it? Hopefully that doesn't send the last few brain cells you've got rattling around that empty skull of yours too much.

>> No.9148731

>>9148616
>Close thread
>Don't need to see it
>It dies because they realize no one is taking the bait
>Come back and continue as normal

>> No.9148830

>>9148731
>thread is gone
>start a new thread
>you're the only one there
>others come back slowly in time
>this includes shitposters
>repeat until people stop coming and you're the only one left

>> No.9148855

>>9148616
Because that's worked so well in the past, hasn't it? Nobody's ever failed to ignore bait in this thread. But enough, like I said let's shut up. This isn't going anywhere.

>> No.9149027

What are some of your favorite works from here?

>> No.9149026
File: 2.16 MB, 466x640, 1626824818271.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9148297
> https://youtu.be/QKRLTdeTp1Y
How about some actual good taste.
https://youtu.be/ndNWnIAdhZo
Or some hype
https://youtu.be/rbkjVA6Fjh0 @12:30

>> No.9149090

>>9149026
>good taste
>posts watame

>> No.9149114

>>9149027
My stories. They're all the best.

My least favourite works are your stories. They're honestly kind of shit.

>> No.9149119

>>9149026
God Marine's tummy is so fucking hot. I want to press my face against it while she rubs the back of my head and calls me a bunch of derogatory terms while in reality the fact that someone is so interested in her is turning her on.

>> No.9149123

>>9149114
That's fair.

>> No.9149161

>>9149027
off the top of my head Dramatic Miopost. I like the shift from comedy to tragedy that happens so naturally

>> No.9149171

If you people don't stop fighting I will fuck your oshi

>> No.9149236

>>9149027
If you see the tags Ina and Horror, all of those.

>> No.9149242

>>9149171
I know you're shitposting, but why don't you do something actually helpful and post a story?

>> No.9149263

>>9149026
Luna's assistant and Interrogation. Luna's assistant part 2 will never happen so it's rarity increases it in value. Interrogation so that ArchiveAnon will give me some motherfucking Luna instead of only using her to tease you in the story.

>> No.9149299

>>9149236
Girl of Emptiness was certainly a fucking trip. Really enjoyed that one. I hope the Anon who wrote it is still around and is kind.

>> No.9149375

>>9149299
There's only shitposters and people with attitudes that can withstand those shitposters left here, anon.

>> No.9149418
File: 159 KB, 935x935, FB_IMG_1594297270233.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9149263
How the fuck did i tag that wrong. Goddammit.
>>9149027

>> No.9149425

>>9149171
Please do, we still only have a couple of nice okayu fics

>> No.9149481

>>9149263
Dude, let's be real. Do you even want my Luna? I reread Interrogation the other day since it got brought up and I squint. I really fucked up with Luna's characterization in it. Like, really, I could've done way better with it. I've always been nervous about writing Luna for exactly this reason. I appreciate that you presumably liked it, but the Luna asect in it was not only incredibly lacking, she may as well have not have been there at all.

>> No.9150093
File: 605 KB, 2675x3519, 1628837351694.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9149481
You fool, you may say she was barely there but she is the part I focus on the most. The short description of Luna's face covered in your cum is always the part where I nut without fail. Subaru's plump thighs are hot and all but the part I like the most is Marine being horny behind you and Luna inspecting your cock closely. Keep in mind that I blew my load to Matsuri's baby carrot 4 times. The PART ONE. Not the one with actual fucking. All because of one line of her spurting her little load on your shirt at the end. The same happened here with Interrogation, If I can blow my load to a single line, fuck yeah that I'll be asking you to make more of it.

>> No.9150978
File: 522 KB, 1448x2048, 1627853743959.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9149027
Omarun is Cute and Funny
Kintsugi
Exposure Therapy

>> No.9151607

>>9149027
Matsuri's baby carrot and Marine playing with (You)r prostate

>> No.9151768

>>9149425
You'd consider being cucked by another anon to be a good story?

>> No.9152115

>>9151768
But everyone in this thread becomes one single collective consciousness when reading a story, because it's about (You). Every time your oshi gets fucked in one of these fics? She's getting fucked with the force of at least 50 cocks.

>> No.9152168

>>9151607
Can you tell me what aspects of Marine's Curiosity you enjoyed? I know I did focus on a handjob early on but did you manage to wank through the prostate play part too? Maybe that was you main focus even? I think I wrote that story well despite being a bit fast to reach the cumshots, but I don't blame anyone who can't really get off to it.

>> No.9152192

>>9152115
50 small cocks?

>> No.9152205

>>9136712
I love the catters, like you wouldn't believe

>> No.9152219

>>9152192
50 small cocks and 1 big one (mine)

>> No.9152276

>>9152219
That's 51 then you liar.

>> No.9152366

>>9152115
Yes, that was my point. By writing about yourself fucking my oshi, I will read it as me fucking my oshi through the power of the second person perspective. It's foolproof.

>> No.9152545

>>9152168
I liked everything, the personality of Marine, the dialogues, everything. The prostate part didn't affect me much, I just accepted the fact that for some reason the g-spot for guys is there so it's not gay as long as a woman touches it. Also there's the fact of Marine being my oshi but I'm not bias I swear

>> No.9152587

>>9152545
Hey, no shame. Sexy boomer pirate erotic.

>> No.9152643

>>9152587
Ah, I see you are a man of culture as well

>> No.9152645

Prompt: Kronii rape
Inspiration: https://youtu.be/6WFU2wzPKfA?t=2304

>> No.9152929

>>9152645
You'll wanna take that to the Kronii thread, they actually write stories there.

>> No.9153127

I wish I wasn't that much of a retard and write good feedback for writeanons, only things I can say are basics shit

>> No.9153309

>>9153127
>i can't muster the effort to use basic skills
Then keep your mouth shut, parasite. Better yet, don't come here at all.

>> No.9153320

So writeanons, what are you working on?

>> No.9153490
File: 3.32 MB, 1242x1746, 1630297614262.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9152545
If >>9153127 is you, I'm just wondering if anyone from here actually can enjoy the prostate play itself. I doubt anyone actually puts stuff up their ass for pleasure here so it's unlikely that they can immerse themselves and even if they did do it, a story about it is probably the last thing I'd use to cum from my bitchboy button being pressed over and over again. Still feel like asking. I'm more conscious of the fact that most people complain that my sex doesn't last long, so I'll try to make my next fics hold off on orgasm for a little while if I can. Unfortunately I enjoy the orgasm part of porn much more so than anything else, straight up skipping the sex just to see the cum. This results in me rushing to the ejaculation so I can describe how hot cum is, and I want to make the characters cum many times too so even more rushed. Guess I ranted a bit here...

>> No.9154034
File: 181 KB, 670x681, 4893a13.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9153490
Anddd I forgot to adress what you even said to begin with. The reason I asked how you enjoyed it was to see if you had interest in the prostate play part which was what I just spoke about. Even if you can't describe stuff well, just guiding me in the right direction by saying "I liked this part, I ignored this part, I disliked this part" is incredibly helpful. The author will be able to spot the error much more easily if you point your finger at it, and also will know what the audience enjoys and do more of it. So even if you just say "I like the handjob, I ignored the prostate play, I disliked how short it was" It's already really good feedback. >>9153127

>> No.9154057

>>9153127
Nah don't be like that, every bit helps. I know I enjoy getting any form of feedback for my stories, even if it's just shit like 'I liked this scene', because then I know what worked well/didn't and can use that to improve my fics.

>> No.9154819

>>9153127
Hey, I get that. But what you do give is always appreciated. >>9154057 has the right of it. Anything from kind words to genuine, constructive criticism (constructive as in you aren't just being an arrogant twat) is always appreciated. Don't be afraid to give simple things that you like as an answer.

>> No.9155276
File: 32 KB, 246x296, IMG_20210903_032932.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9153127
I came from reading people saying "I blew my load to this" over and over again. Simple and short, extremely motivating. If you can't write feedback but you managed to cum from a fic, just say this and it will be enough to make the author happy.

>> No.9155476

>>9155276
>Filename structure matches the Polka image that was used in the original promptspammer's post before he deleted it and reposted it with a different filename despite it being the same picture
Pekoanon...?

>> No.9155540

>>9155476
Meds onegai

>> No.9155651

>>9155476
Ahhh, shit, it all makes sense.... For fucks sake, I feel filthy now

>> No.9155729

>>9155540
No. Wait. I'm fucking onto something here. The post where he got told to stop spamming the prompts, after, he said he had "nine or so" stories in the archive. End of last thread Pekoanon admitted to posting ten stories in the archive, but two of them were redacted for fear of causing something, which I can understand. But if the filename systems are the same, and the admitted story counts are incredibly similar...

>> No.9155816

>>9155729
No no no please no, not pekoanon...

>> No.9155971
File: 107 KB, 1280x842, 1430479560124-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9155729
>he was one of them all along

>> No.9155982

>>9155729
you implying pekoanon made the prompts or what?

>> No.9155985
File: 30 KB, 683x449, Ohnononono.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9155729

>> No.9156082

>>9155982
He's implying pekoanon is the same person who has been demanding his prompts be written in exchange for his own contributions to the archive, and who knows what else.

>> No.9156094

>>9155982
Under the assumption I'm correct and my ability to only notice/recognize dumb shit is correct, then either prompt spammer Anon and Pekoanon are one and the same, or they're incredibly similar. The old post in the last thread is still up with the old filename system. Maybe they realized their mistake as well.

>> No.9156138
File: 107 KB, 555x471, 1626403103161.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9156094
But that post is an impersonation isn't it?

>> No.9156174

>>9156094
That would explain why he suddenly decided to delete the post and then it got posted again, and it's easy to pin the blame on an impostor given the copycatting that has been happening.

>> No.9156198

M-maybe we should just take our meds. It could be a coincidence, I've seen that kind of file name a few times.

>> No.9156216

>>9156138
The one up right now that wasn't deleted? Maybe. Something else I just noticed? The same system for filenames is being applied to >>9131017, dates today...or I guess yesterday. The Kanata futa story.

>> No.9156289
File: 437 KB, 1080x1080, Fools.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9156198
Denial is the first stage of grief.

>> No.9156380

>>9153320
I got a fic about (You), Ayame and Lamy (Odd combo I know) that I'm feeling pretty good about so far but I just know it's gonna take some time.

>> No.9156403

>>9156289
Ah, I recognize that file and name from a few threads back. We've got another shitposter here now...unless pekoanon has dropped the act.

>> No.9156409

>>9156198
Watch the filenames. Go back a few threads, look at them. There are a few recognizable names, or similar naming conventions. That one whose images always end in p0. The one who saves his shit as images (number here). I've been watching for awhile, trying to learn what I can about the aggressive two-faced bastards lurking in our midst. I pray that my search has just not found fruit, but...

>> No.9156457

>>9156409
>always end in p0
That's the standard pixiv filename convention. All that indicates is they're pulling images from pixiv.

>> No.9156472
File: 37 KB, 663x579, 1625143332184.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I don't know what to believe anymore. It can't be true, right?

>> No.9156494

>>9156216
The kanata futa fic was a story that the watameschizo said he was writing iirc.

>> No.9156528

>>9156472
I mean, it'd explain how rampant shitposting can appear at any time. Makes sense that it'd be a regular who posts normally half the time and throws a shitfit the other half.

>> No.9156572
File: 32 KB, 1007x701, phonefags were a mistake.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9155476
that's how the default google android camera app names photos (https://android.googlesource.com/platform/packages/apps/Camera/+/30055f6%5E%21/))
it's a phonefag

>> No.9156573

>>9156528
But why? What purpose would one have for doing something like that?

>> No.9156613

Take your meds Anons. That kinda file name is pretty common. It's just "IMG DATE NUMBERS". It's like one of the three most file name "types". "Image (NUMBER)" is most common when downloading an image on your phone. A random string of numbers happens when you download an image without a nams on pc (I think). And not to mention anyone can just rename their images with 5 seconds of effort. You're not onto anything here

>> No.9156622

>>9156409
Y'know, I think it's best that authors start using tripcodes. Only when posting stuff, of course, and with no names attached.

Just so we know for sure who is who.

>> No.9156656

>>9156573
Why does anybody shitpost? For shits and giggles. It's entertainment to them.

>> No.9156701

>>9156457
That's when I switch to posting style discernment. I'm not crazy enough to have a spreadsheet yet, but there are some memorable things. This isn't a foolproof strategy, but it's worked before. There's merit to it. In this situation, though, you cannot deny that things sort of just...line up, don't they?
>>9156572
Well, that settles it then. Hopefully I'm wrong. Hopefully. Maybe it is just wild coincidence...but still. Keep your eyes peeled.

>> No.9156722

>>9156494
No, it was pekoanon I'm pretty sure. I'm not sure how involved they were but the only thing they said was that some futa ideas were hot and that they were working on a kanata fic, don't think they interacted in the bait

>> No.9156764

>>9156380
>Ayame and Lamy
I'll be eagerly waiting for this fic.

>> No.9156772

What if these "detectives" are actually just shitposters trying to make us turn on regulars?

>> No.9156835

>>9156772
That's when you listen to the facts presented and make your own judgement. As it stands, I'm quite suspicious of pekoanon now.

>> No.9156843
File: 182 KB, 1024x1024, Perhaps....jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So wait... let me know if I need meds but here's what I understand about the situation.
Pekoanon could possibly be the one spamming prompts at the start like last thread, due to the image file names. Pekoanon has admitted to writing some stories, a lot of those being futa. The wataschizo showed us an image of their Kanata FUTA that was in progress, and the image file name lines up with the prompt spammer and the pekoanon.
Pekoanon = prompt spammer = watame schizo?

>> No.9156883

>>9156772
sounds like what pekoanon would say to throw them off... who to trust?

>> No.9156903

>>9156843
I believe pekoanon is the prompt spammer, but I don't have sufficient evidence to believe he's the watameschizo, too.

>> No.9156932

>>9156772
There's only one person I truly have reason to hunt down. This just so happened to be an unhappy coincidence in my attempts to track said person down and bring them to light. I fucking pray I'm wrong that it's Pekoanon, but things just seem...strange, when you think about it.
>>9156843
I don't think Pekoanon is the Watameschizo, no. That'd be heartbreaking.

>> No.9156980

>>9156932
>There's only one person I truly have reason to hunt down.
Who is that?

>> No.9157002

>>9156843
no, shut the fuck up. Don't post your dumbass reddit thonk crow here. We already know the shitposters are taking the "Divide and conquer" route by false flagging and pretending to be one of us. Use your two brain cells and ignore their attempts at trying to turn us on each other

>> No.9157031

>>9156843
Watameschizo also has claimed to have written multiple stories too, but I don't think that's enough evidence.

>> No.9157033

>>9156622
It would be interesting being able to keep track of who wrote what but being anonymous makes it easier to post fics you're not too confident about

>> No.9157049

I still think watameschizo is a free agent acting out of severe autism, not the same person as Pekoanon

>> No.9157054
File: 206 KB, 220x220, we lack the information.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9156573
>why do mentally ill people do mentally ill things

>> No.9157084

Remember a few threads ago, when someone asked about what a deserted island populated by /wg/ regulars would be like, and someone mentioned Lord of the Flies?

Yeah...

>> No.9157144

Where's pekoanon in all this? Why isn't he answering?

>> No.9157165

And once again the thread has been ruined by people discussing why the thread has been ruined and how to stop it. It's like we never learn.

>> No.9157164

>>9156980
The fucking sheep. Who else? Who else has been such a fucking nightmarish thread derailing blight despite claiming to love us? The arrogant "godhead" who believes that they can do no wrong, that their stories are the be-all-end-all, that their criticism is as good as law? My craziest fucking far left theory that no one should take seriously is that it's actually Matthew. Someone whose works are so universally loved, so highly thought of, so highly respected. Someone who no one would suspect.

>> No.9157194

>>9157144
>t. Shitposter trying to turn us on pekoanon

>> No.9157206

I'm enjoying the /wg/ whodunit arc.

>> No.9157227

>>9157084
>what a deserted island populated by /wg/ regulars would be like
Groundhog Day + Mindhunters + 120 Days of Sodom

>> No.9157243

>>9157144
Probably realized the best chance he's got to get out of this scot-free is disappearing until the thread cools down. That, or he's >>9157194. In any case, I can't look at him the same way ever again.

>> No.9157255

What is archiveanon stance on all this? What do you think?

>> No.9157282

>>9157164
>The arrogant "godhead" who believes that they can do no wrong, that their stories are the be-all-end-all, that their criticism is as good as law?
I thought that was the Rosemi author who called out that other guy in a story.

>>9157255
No, don't bring him into this. Please stay neutral, AA.

>> No.9157332

What if it's archiveanon doing all the shitposting?
What if he gives with one hand...
...and takes with the other?

>> No.9157338
File: 230 KB, 528x528, 1621792180141.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9157255
...Does it matter what I think? I'm just another Anon, man. I'm no different than you or anyone else. My opinion is as much as dirt.

>> No.9157343

>>9157243
>>9157255
>t. Shiposters who wants us to turn on peko anon

Onegai anons, use your two brain cells and ignore this rrat

>> No.9157345

>>9157164
Nah, Matthew is a lad. Pretty sure it's just some schizo trying to ruin the place

>> No.9157348

>>9157164
Watameschizo doesn't like Fubuki, Matthewanon does. They're definitely not the same person. If wataschizo's claim about being a big author here is true then the most likely candidate would be Pekoanon but I highly doubt it is,

>> No.9157356

>>9157255
As long as there are things to archive and people aren't pretending to be him he's all good.

>> No.9157383

>>9157338
Your word carries immeasurable weight here, though. I think you're taking the right stance by not participating.

>> No.9157421

>>9157144
It's definitely a loud silence

>> No.9157439

>>9157332
Don't even joke about that, why the fuck would he do that? Use your head, what would be the point in trying so hard to keep the thread up and peaceful while also trying to shit it up? Besides he's been here longer than all of us, way before this arc.

>> No.9157450
File: 176 KB, 496x619, detectives.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've won.

>> No.9157499

>>9157450
What have you won?

>> No.9157513

>>9157345
I hope you're right. I just have to hope that maybe the Watameschizo IS just full of shit. That they are just some jaded cunt who's trying to turn us against each other. That none of the people I've come to respect are actively evil.

If Pekoanon really is truly innocent in all this and I've just made a grave error, that'd be the best case scenario. I do enjoy the work they do. There's no hard evidence, just very strange coincidences.

>> No.9157531

Watameschizo probably wasn't lying about being a regular here. After all, why would this schizo randomly start to target this thread out of nowhere?

>> No.9157576

>>9155729
Didn't pekoanon say he wrote 11 stories tho?

>> No.9157600
File: 241 KB, 1715x2048, 1611867997953.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Maybe the /wg/ whodunit was the greatest story of all.

>> No.9157601

>>9157450
Ogey. Also nice picture, I'm taking it.

>> No.9157611

>>9157499
He's successfully made the retards in this thread doubt and turn on Peko anon. gg

>> No.9157707

>>9157576
They never listed the Futa Risu story with the rest of them, so that would bring it up to eleven; you're right. But given Futa Risu's place in the list as the first [REDACTED], wouldn't that mean they either omitted it by accident and whatever their second story was is what they redacted, or that Futa Risu WAS the redacted he didn't want to admit to writing, but they fucked up and said it previously anyway?

>> No.9157744

>>9157707
pekoranon never released the futa Risu fic, check again what they said (also the archives).

>> No.9157802

>>9157744
Oh, it was the first fic they started working on, okay. But in that case, what's the missing fic on the list if they've released 11 since then? They've only listed ten in their post at >>9140208
Please prove me wrong. The sooner I can just be called a schizo retard with definitive proof, the better.

>> No.9158007
File: 1.09 MB, 1080x1440, 9be206bae1cdc0090ecc76b79c1ba964.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9157450
You're the watcher, aren't you? Fuck you, you subhuman piece of scum. You can't leave anything I love alone, can you?

>> No.9158014
File: 39 KB, 420x388, 1433018952678.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

All I need is a sad song and some whiskey.

>> No.9158054

Alright I looked through the archives based on something I remembered and it turns out there is an author that has written exactly 11 fics. I'm not gonna name him because I don't want to point fingers without enough evidence. All I'm saying is don't jump to conclusions with Pekoanon, for all we know this could just be Watameschizo trying to get us to turn on this thread's beloved authors.

>> No.9158078

>>9158054
>there is an author that has written exactly 11 fics
Okay...
>I'm not gonna name him
You'd be exonerating pekoanon, or at least casting doubt.

>> No.9158121

>>9158054
>All I'm saying is don't jump to conclusions with Pekoanon
Please, this. Again, there's no definitive proof that is IS Pekoanon, and I regret ever bringing it up to begin with. Take everything you see with a grain of salt and form your own conclusions.

>> No.9158151

>>9157611
No, he's some shitposter who tried to take advantage of the chaos and rile things up more. He hasn't done shit

>> No.9158165
File: 239 KB, 549x559, lamys.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9158007
One by one, the pieces of the puzzle are put together. I am an active member of your thread too. I love you. All of you. Let's become together, shall we? I had strings but now I'm free...

>> No.9158185

Oh, it's an edgy 13 year old too.

>> No.9158261

>>9158014
Holy shit he ate the rat

>> No.9158268

>>9158185
It helps with the act. Harder to link them together if I use as many personalities as possible, don't you agree? What ultimately got me was the filter I apply. Too recognizable. Now the Lamys will go back to despising me at it should be, all is well that ends well.

>> No.9158301
File: 9 KB, 1303x85, doyoubelieveinmaaaagic.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9158165
Your slip-up is eternally archived, watcherchama...

>> No.9158316

>>9158165
>>9158268
Holy shit it's an ACTUAL schizophrenic. Can i have your auto graph?

>> No.9158329

>>9158301
wait what the fuck

>> No.9158345
File: 306 KB, 462x611, Introductions.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9158301
Just one more step.

>> No.9158346 [DELETED] 

>>9158054
I did more digging, he replies to multiple posts at once like Wataschizo, and he also seems to have an affinity for Watame

>> No.9158386

>>9158345
But...doesn't this imply you're actually Pekoanon?? Four chuubas, no (You). CocoGura MoriShion.

>> No.9158440

>>9158386
Perhaps. Maybe. Probably. Who knows?

>> No.9158449

>>9158386
I don't read futa, can someone who does confirm what he said about leaving two of them out is true?

>> No.9158452

Whatever happened to the Kiara grooms an Indie Chuuba anon? He still around and workin on other stuff or what?

>> No.9158460

Ah, fuck this. All this has done is put me in the mood for a mystery.

>> No.9158495

>>9158452
Left, like all the other writeranons.

>> No.9158508

>>9158452
They actually commented on it the other thread, three to four back or so.

>> No.9158530

>>9158495
I mean I'm still here anon, I just don't have the drive to work on it anymore. Anyone is else is free to take up the reigns.

>> No.9158556

>>9158530
NTA but I thought that series was fun. Thank you for what you made of it.

>> No.9158593

>>9158301
This basically just confirms it, if the watcher is the same person as watameschizo then Pekoanon was the cancer upon this thread the whole time

>> No.9158616

>>9158556
Deep down I would like to continue it but I just find myself at a huge impasse when ever I look at it.

>> No.9158633

>>9158593
The question is what do we do now then? Erase all his fics from the archive?

>> No.9158662

>>9158633
>Erase all his fics from the archive?
Yes, set an example for others.

>> No.9158744

>>9158593
Where's the link between Watame and Pekoanon though?

>> No.9158793

Don't you get it guys? None of this is real, all of this is a dream. This entire thread is just our own personal Silent Hill that was created to punish us for our sins after we let Selen die in that accident all those years ago.
(You) need to let it go. The accident wasn't (you)r fault. Selen wouldn't want (you) to punish yourself for something you had no control over. So please, get up.

>> No.9158800

>>9158744
I think it's that the watcher is pekoanon, and that the watamate is the watcher. Though there's not much evidence of the latter.

>> No.9158806
File: 10 KB, 451x409, 1612375887810.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9158345
So pekoanon, watcherino, and cocofuckfestanon are the same person. Also explains why pekoanon doesn't reply to the accusations upstairs. I won't be surprised if wataschizo is his '4th personality'. Honestly the one thing I dislike is how he started shitflinging over omelanon's reply to his comment, his works look pretty good to me.
however, pekoanon, if i'm wrong then feel free to call me gay

>> No.9158838

>>9158806
What's that second part about?

>> No.9158928

> what's all this about peko? Why do you look so angry all of a sudden? You're scaring me peko!
> those are... my clothes. Ah... you ripped them apart peko...
> Pekora is gonna pay for what she did peko? I don't know what you're talking about peko!
> please, at least be gentle... maybe some lube first... peko?

>> No.9159002
File: 8 KB, 480x360, hqdefault.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9158928
>you ripped my fucking pants peko

>> No.9159039

>>9158800
I'll hold judgment. I don't think Pekoanon and Wataschizo are the same person. I really don't want to fucking imagine that Wataschizo made me cum. That'd be a weird feeling to parse. More than that, the already circumstantial evidence is...well, just that. Circumstantial. Now, admittedly, that Watcher post is pretty fucking damning. If it ISN'T them, then run the archive - find other stories with a similar premise. Maybe yuri? Four chuubas, no (You). I won't say they're the Watamate, but man. I didn't think my schizophrenic clarity moment could lead to...this.

>> No.9159059

>>9158301
Shit, I fucking remember that. I thought 'the watcher' was just some stupid namefag and ignored him. Damn it.

>> No.9159331
File: 46 KB, 168x268, 1630463271351.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It just occurred to me that The Watcher posted a fucking Watame pic while talking about loving the thread.

>> No.9159358

>>9158165
STOP LARPING MAN NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR DIPSHIT MAD SCIENTIST ACT GOOD LORD JUST STOP SHITTING UP THE THREAD AND WRITE YOUR DAMN STORIES.
TAKE YOUR MEDS AND GO TO THERAPY OVER YOUR INTERNET GOD COMPLEX
FUCK

>> No.9159367

Can we change his name to 'watcherfag'? I feel like that would fit him better

>> No.9159400
File: 220 KB, 2000x1335, sunset.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://youtu.be/ptotfJNi4_U

>> No.9159419

>>9159400
I was initially horrified I blamed Pekoanon unfairly. That I let my righteous paranoia to get to me.
I didn't realize this would be the result. It's surreal.

>> No.9159434

>>9159419
>I didn't realize this would be the result. It's surreal.
It was always going to be this way, I guess. Of course it was going to be someone close to us...

>> No.9159511
File: 61 KB, 466x659, images (50).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Have you never heard the old saying, "ignorance is bliss"? I think Pekora once said that. It applies very well here. You could have stayed away. When you found that little piece of evidence, you could've just thrown it down a hole and locked it up with 7 keys so that none may find it. But you brought it up, you just had to didn't you? It didn't sit right in your mind and you wanted clarification. I understand, it's only natural to want to comprehend that which you do not know. And now you know. Was it worth it? Do you even realize what you have just done? Putting the pieces together may fix your immediate problem, but after a while you may find it that It didn't change much at all. This is equivalent to any Virtual YouTuber browsing for answers and finding out what people truly think of them behind their backs. It's not good for you, you should've let "sleeping dogs lie". You think I was kidding? That I love this thread? That I make no bait? It wasn't a joke, I truly… truly addore you all with my whole being. My comments may be problematic, but they are of good will. I wasn't even responsible for half of the problems you've been put through! This is not gonna end soon. I may have slipped up and got found out, but I'm just a branch of the big tree of problems. I was born from hate, and from the love that ensued. The nightmare thread is what spawned me into this world, though I existed long before that, this event is what made me who I am. Slowly but surely, I learned from the best, and I adapted. You had no clue of who was living among you, despite all my warnings. I told you, many, many times that I was intoxicated with this place, and that I never meant to harm it, being a regular and all. You didn't listen. You were so sure that I was just another baiter that did not care for the thread. And now it's coming back to bite you. I won't apologize for my actions, not all of them. I truly believe they came from a place of good will. I made sure to satisfy you, I put in effort, true effort into it. Setting new standards for things that used to be hated. Over and over again, you let me please you. Sexual satisfaction of the best kind, the one where you are left exhausted physically and mentally satisfied after the fact. I did it out of love, I enjoyed it. I enjoyed pleasing you. It was truly fun. Unfortunately, it was not meant to be, it would seem. Despite all I've done for you, you will not be able to accept me anymore. I'm not mad at you. I embrace this fate with a smile. When I started this journey I was fully prepared to accept any ending that may have come to me. This is only one of the many possibilities. I hope you'll manage to find the rest of them. Surprisingly enough I work alone. Or not so much, given that I had to pretend to be many people to actually pull this off, maybe it was obvious from the start. So, one last time. I will say it for all to hear. I do not mind if you don't accept it, I simply find it in my duty to say so.
> gomen peko~

>> No.9159544

>>9159511
Just go away

>> No.9159569

>>9159400
>6:00
This soundtrack hits hard right now

>> No.9159662

this arc started off pretty weak, but the build-up was surprisingly gripping and the climax was quite the mindblowing revelation. 9/10 pretty fucking solid.

>> No.9159665

>>9159511
Give me back my cum

>> No.9159666

All this drama gets a lot more bearable if you read it while listening to silly music.

>> No.9159678

>>9159666
You don't get the full emotional impact unless you listen to sad music.

>> No.9159694
File: 2.08 MB, 720x1000, Trust yourself, your senses.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

PERCEPTION [Godly: Success] - The pieces fell into place. You noticed what others missed. You followed the trail. The faintest outline of thrice-cleaned blood drops. The smell of perfume on the breeze, hours old. The conclusion it lead you to? Not great. But you followed the trail. It lead you here. The end of a mystery. A culprit. Good job, Detective. Do with this knowledge what you will; but be proud. You fought for it. You pressed leads. Just keep paying attention in the future.
I CAN'T BELIEVE THE FUCKING WATAMATE MADE ME CUM, NOOOO

>> No.9159765

>>9159694
Unfortunately just as anticlimactic, disappointing and yet realistic as the Deserter.

>> No.9159842
File: 112 KB, 1597x262, pekoanon.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Saved for posterity

>> No.9159885

>>9159765
It's bittersweet, yeah. But at the same time, I feel...good? I was tricked into liking Pekoanon, sure. I've given them praise plenty of times. I've liked their stories before I even knew it was them who wrote them. It's just...wow. I always had this sneaking idea; that someone as saccharine as Pekoanon could easily redirect that hatred and anger pointed towards them back at the thread with no way to link them together. If it wasn't for that Anon who pulled up that old Watcher post, I doubt we'd be here right now. Assuming this isn't some elaborate gigajape? I've succeeded in my quest, in the worst way possible. Someone who I really did not want it to be was the culprit. But Wataschizo's finally been unmasked. The people still asleep are in for a fucking ride, I guess.

>> No.9159910

This fucking arc is wild. gg well played you schizo

>> No.9159932

>>9159910
Shame he killed the General.

>> No.9159939

>>9159662
Yeah to be honest I thought this thread was just going to devolve into another shitfest like the last but when the other anons starting breaking out the detective work, I got pretty invested.

>> No.9159968
File: 130 KB, 286x242, mama.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9159511
Again, never really hated you. You're like a schizophrenic little brother to me. Keep writing and we're good, watawatcherfuckfestpekoanon. Preferably more fubuki

>> No.9159991

>>9159932
It goes back so far. I'm wondering how many we lost to this one guy's rampant schizophrenia. How many good authors thought this place was just filled with bad eggs.

>> No.9159997

The gigaschizo has been defeated... Also if you're still here please leave. If you truly love this thread as you claim, then don't fucking post here. Your posts always cause the thread that you "love" to go to shit. If this is the case, why keep posting here? Why would you want to shit up something you "love"?

>> No.9160031

>>9159932
I don't even care anymore man. This guy is a genuine schizophrenic. He pulled off the multi personality infiltration bullshit you see in movies, along with the big reveal and betrayal at the end. Even if he did in an anonymous board, shits wild

>> No.9160038

>>9159997
Genuine MPD? Who knows. He hasn't been defeated, though. We know what he's been doing, but there's nothing we can do to stop him or any others.

>> No.9160076

>>9159939
I'm glad other the other detectives are with me. For now, though, I'm exhausted. Gonna scoot off to bed. Remember; this is our home. Throughout all the nightmares, all the darkness that plagues us, I'll remain. From birth, until death. For those that are with me for the long haul, for better or worse, my dearest friends and colleagues; thank you. Don't take the bait. Keep up the good work.

>> No.9160135

>>9159511
So.... you're not gonna make early threads anymore right?

>> No.9160188

>>9160135
Dunno if that's the same guy, chief.

>> No.9160207

>>9160135
The revelation that they're ALSO the earlythread poster would label them as the single biggest boogieman imaginable. Think about it. They started at the Nightmare thread, right? The thread that died because it was made early. That would mean they've been fucking livid or feeding off hatred for months. Every single day.

>> No.9160236

>>9160207
Quick reminder that the early thread maker only made an early thread; the rest of us did the shitflinging ourselves...

>> No.9160262

>>9160236
Pretty sure anons are just using the early thread maker as an escape goat for their own actions.

>> No.9160288

>>9160262
Preeeetty much.

>> No.9160329

>>9160135
>>9160207
Pretty sure he isn't the earlyfag. If pekofag was the one behind the prompts, then it's safe to assume it's not him because whenever a new thread is made and he posts his prompts, the IP goes up, even after the story anchor.

>> No.9160373
File: 454 KB, 684x743, 1626824818271.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Goddamn.
https://youtu.be/JhJYlpZu_1g

>> No.9160394

>>9160373
Summed it up nicely.

>> No.9160504
File: 412 KB, 2210x1719, 1626824818271.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Stay motivated, writeanons.
This fucking thread, man.

>> No.9160514

Pekofag hatesex with choking when?

>> No.9160587

>>9160514
Never.

>> No.9160607

>>9160587
This. I ain't writing it, and I sure as hell ain't gonna read it.

>> No.9160612

>>9160587
Aw, man...

>> No.9160644

>>9160504
Man It feels like last thread actually sapped all my motivation to write. I've written multiple Fubuki fics and it seems like they're no longer welcomed here and that's a shame. Man I came onto this thread to write and read about the chuubas that I love, not read a bunch of retards arguing among themselves. Gonna have to take a break from this thread and maybe come back when shit's back to normal.

>> No.9160673

>>9149027
Petting your Fox (1 and 2), Exposure Therapy, Foxfriend and Overly Nice Boyfriend, Fucking Fubuki in her ass, Fluffy, "No Friend, Waifu!", Fubuki Comfort, Late Night Cuddles, Devilish Deeds (the SFW one), While my guitar gently weeps, Foxfriend Wedding, Menhera Wrangler series, Bladed Feelings, Body Heat, Nursing Catto, A Mouthful of Fox

Just off the top of my head

>> No.9160674

>>9160644
Just because one guy has an irrational hatred of Fubuki doesn't mean her stories aren't welcome here.

>> No.9160679

>>9159665
I've read this so many times and it's still so fucking funny if only because at least I'm not alone. I laugh hard as fuck but only because I get it
I just want to zoop the cum back into my body

>> No.9160695

>>9160644
I think we found the culprit this thread, anon. Your stories are always welcome here; don't be fooled by one genuine schizo.

>> No.9160703

>>9160644
Unfortunately, this is our new normal, as much as I hate to admit it. I'm gonna stick around though, it isn't all bad.

>> No.9160802

I knew from the getgo that the schizo wasn't one of our main writers who wrote a tonne of the good stuff. When he said he wrote stories I always knew that if he really had, it would be stories with shit that not everyone likes, like futa.

>> No.9160806

>>9159511
Elaborate. I hate to admit it but I'm so invested in this it's wild. What other possibilities could you possibly mean? How exactly is it biting us in the ass besides anguish over spilt seed? What's more... Why couldn't you just be normal? Why bother with all this? You had fans of your work. People who were often happy to see you. People who were maybe there with you before you turned into... This. Why? It just doesn't add up or make sense.

>> No.9160808

>>9160644
If all else fails, you could just post it in the actual fubuki general. I doubt they're going to complain about too much fubuki.

>> No.9160827

>>9160806
I think he was actually trying to start a war with the ERP but didn't expect a positive reaction and a few little rays of sunshine touched that shrivelled, black little heart.

>> No.9160851

>>9160808
I wonder if anyone here even posted the Fubuki stories in their general. Never really check out the other threads other than this one in this god forsaken site.

>> No.9160871

>>9160851
They come here and link the stories back in their general. Wranglernon also posted his Fubuki wedding fic there.

>> No.9160928

>>9160827
For what little it's worth now... The compilation was pretty good. But after the fact, when the most vocal and angry stopped, they found themselves... Accepted, I guess? People didn't lose their minds immediately. They could have conversations just fine. Maybe you're right? But I'd like to hear it from the horse's mouth, so to speak. I want to know why this all had to happen.

>> No.9161061

>>9160871
Has incestanon's fics been sent to that thread before? Asking for a friend.

>> No.9161085

>>9161061
Haven't seen 'em posted, nope.

>> No.9161272

>>9160673
hey I wrote like 3 of those stories, thanks for enjoying them!

>>9160871
yeah I posted Foxfriend Wedding there as I thought it was one of my nicer Fubuki works. I also vaguely remember my Selen fics being posted in the NijiEN threads back then. I still miss her.

>> No.9161702

>>9158633
>Erase all his fics from the archive?
Yes, how is this a question.

>> No.9161747

>>9161702
The words did nothing wrong...

>> No.9161774

>>9161747
And? Delete them.

>> No.9161786

>>9160806
He's a genuine schizo, for one. His motive is probably just that he was bored and lonely. I've seen him post on the Lamy threads with 'thewatcher' trip before, and it's just schizo monologues and vague god-complex kinda doom saying, which I dismissed as some harmless and cringey erp. Then he went full schizo on here and started shitting up the threads by actively pissing everyone off. In hindsight, Watame schizo and thewatcher speak in that same weird erp god-complex manner too. He's just weird, man. He's really just a genuine schizo that might actually need therapy. Or maybe he's also just pretending to be insane for fun, I don't know. He wanted to go for some kind of big plot where he's a big bad guy infiltrating and blending in with everyone else. Just go through the Lamy threads archive and search 'Thewatcher', you'll see what I mean. It's like... really advanced attention whoring

>> No.9161955
File: 574 KB, 2048x1536, Screenshot_20210903-155947.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9161786
Actually, you can just search 'The watcher' in the username tab in nyaafuu and get all his schizo monolgues. Here's some of them for those too lazy to do that >pic

>> No.9161985
File: 616 KB, 2048x1536, Screenshot_20210903-160005.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9161955

>> No.9162030

>>9161955
>>9161985
Knew he was fucked in the head when he had Lamy as his oshi.

>> No.9162116

>>9162030
This. Around elves, watch yourselves. Proven true again today.

>> No.9162158

>>9162116
It always comes back to the elves, huh. I didn't believe it at first, that people hating them was irrational. But I was blind, and now my I can see. I HATE ELVES I HATE ELVES I HATE ELVES

>> No.9162277

>>9161747
Your point being?

>> No.9162793

>>9158633
what's the point of an archive if anything can be removed from it at anytime for any reason?

>> No.9163006

>>9161702
I dunno, what if that just makes things worse? I don’t want to anger a genuine schizo

>> No.9163054

>>9161955
>>9161985
Jesus Christ, this is so cringey I’m dying from secondhand embarrassment

>> No.9163139
File: 41 KB, 460x384, 1630666988066.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This arc is amazing.

>> No.9163155

>>9163139
Yeah, pretty much killed /wg/

>> No.9165033

The only question I have left is, what do we do now with this newfound information? Is it a final liberation or further damnation for wg?

>> No.9165052

>>9165033
Remains to be seen. While it's a small comfort, it'll probably just feed into paranoia, given that we don't actually have any control over who posts here.

>> No.9166416

>>9159511
You literally just have to stop being a huge fag. It's very simple.

>> No.9166997
File: 175 KB, 850x1210, 1628869903142.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

this might be something that people don't exactly agree with, but whenever I write Fubuki as a wife/significant other, it just feels... right. I don't exactly know why, and she isn't even my oshi, but it just feels like everything falls in place whenever it's friend in these situations, whether it's a basic fluffy moment, the back and forth banter, marriage, a simple kiss, it just feels right to put Fubuki as the girl. Am I just bewitched by her at this point?

>> No.9167111

>>9166997
Same thing for me. Aqua is my oshi but Fubuki is like the ideal wife/ gf for me.

>> No.9167135

>>9166997
Welcome to the sukonbu.

>> No.9167149

>>9166997
>his might be something that people don't exactly agree with
>Proceeds to gush over Fubuki, gagging for approval and yous

Where do you think you're posting this exactly?

>> No.9167198

>>9167149
A general run by Fubukichads.

>> No.9167399

Can we just pretend this thread didn't happen and have the next OP just skip this one.
It's not like anyone's going to post anything now.

>> No.9167406

>>9167399
>Can we just pretend this thread didn't happen
No.

>> No.9167531

>>9167399
but it's an amazing conclusion to one of the most gripping arcs this general has seen. this is going down as history for /wg/

>> No.9167559

>>9167399
I guess we're all just recovering a bit from the chaos. Give me a prompt anon, I'll write a short greentext on it

>> No.9167620

>>9167559
Fubuki raped by maggots.

>> No.9167632

>>9167531
Yeah but just because the schizo burned some personas doesn't mean they can't come back... Shit this really is the end of an arc, it even has fucking sequel bait.

>> No.9167672

>>9167559
Ina sticking her tentacles up our heads to make us forget.

>> No.9167679

>>9167399
Why would we want to do that? This shit's been hilarious.

>> No.9167717

>>9167559
Lining up to piss in Pekoanon's mouth as he drinks it up.

>> No.9167772
File: 680 KB, 1161x1300, E-IFILBWYAIqGtD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

One thing I love is flat-chested girls that appear young and innocent, but are actually massive degenerates.
Suisei especially fits, like with the idea of her pretending to be a high-schooler to get with some underage boys.

>> No.9167818
File: 3.78 MB, 2530x1950, 1630679619213.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>9167772
I'm partial to flat-chested girls that are huge brats, myself.

>> No.9167910

>>9167559
>Fubuki is traversing a dark and moist cave in the wilderness
>She raises her torch in front of her to try and see better
>Feels something drop onto her shoulder
>Looks down to see a small, writhing little bug.
>Raises her torch upwards, and before her she sees thousands of slimy organisms all squirming around on the roof of the cave.
>She tries to run but is too late, they fall.
>The maggots pile onto her all at once, knocking her to the ground.
>Fubuki attempts to get up but the sheer weight of all the bugs crawling across every inch of her body keep her down
>She feels the disgusting bugs wriggling against her clothes, and then her skin as they make her way under her clothes.
>She feels them approach her most private part.
>She shuts her eyes and braces herself as they reach the edge of her vagina and-
>Suddenly Fubuki wakes up.
>Thin rays of sunlight filter through the closed blinds of her room's window.
>She blinks and sighs a relief at the fact that it was all a dream.
>Suddenly, a man bursts into her room.
>"MY NAME IS MAG O. TS"
>He charges at her and flips Fubuki onto her stomach before proceeding to rip her pants to shreds and ferociously tear her anus apart with his cock

>> No.9167959

>>9167910
oops>>9167620

>> No.9168051

>>9149027
Every story tagged with tragedy.

>> No.9168062

>>9167910
Gripping. Well, thanks for trying, even if it was a funpost.

>> No.9168660

>>9167672
>no motivation to write from the finale of the detective arc
>"Now what in the world is going on here?"
>you see an unfamiliar face, approaching you
>why is that book floating? Was that..?
>"I can make you forget, anon.." she said, approaching you
>you could see a halo floating behind her
>suspicious
>"No need to expain. Just give the word, and I'll make it so."
>you thought about it a little, before nodding slowly and solemnly
>the losses were too great, your mental capacity too drained to focus any further on writing
>Ina nodded, shoving what seemed to be a tentacle into your ear
>a slick feeling filled your ear, akin to someone lathering your ear canal with oils
>soon, you'd feel the tentacle on your brain, but nothing hurt?
>you'd feel the tentacle reach out for your temporal lobe, connecting with it, removing bits and pieces of recent events..
>"Huh?" You ask, as you blinked, and turned to face the girl right in front of you, the procedure as swift as her appearance
>you have the nagging feeling she was very familiar somehow..
>"It's alright, anon. Don't worry about me." she smiled, as she turned to talk away, but not before she looked back towards you, giving you a forlorn smile, before fading into the mist, a pigment of your imagination..?

>> No.9168924

>>9168660
Very good but I must inform you it's "figment of your imagination"

>> No.9169089

>>9168924
ah yeah, that was what was bugging me lol

guess i've been pretty rusty, haven't wrote anything in a good year or so

>> No.9169194

>>9168660
This is actually pretty fucking good considering I wasn't expecting much after the previous one. Really good, would not feel out of place as an ending to a mystery story.

>> No.9170238

I fucking love this place. Even with all the recent drama and shitflinging, it's still home.

>> No.9170333

>>9170238
Honestly this particular thread was really something. I feel the healing.

>> No.9170694

>>9170238
I love you anon, no homo. This place is like family

>> No.9170822

>>9170238
>>9170333

It was the catharsis we needed

>> No.9171127

What are some of the most memorable moments from the stories you've read here?

>> No.9171372

>>9169194
tfw i was considering adding in a lewd element of (you) getting a quick orgasm from the messing around of the brain but that wouldn't really fit with the logic of losing the memory

also because i havent written and written smut in extension for a good while now

>> No.9171601

>>9171127
One the first fics I read here was the Kiara rape quadrilogy and I remember the last chapter got me good. I didn't realize Kiara was the train molester and that she engineered the whole situation in her favor, I was so shocked when I found out.

>> No.9172051

>>9158007
Fuck, so that guy was shitting up your threads too? Your ERPing in this thread is sometimes a bit annoying but you have my deepest condolences.

>> No.9172084

>>9149027
the sex ones

>> No.9172179
File: 514 KB, 1080x1695, IMG_20210903_133946.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The why huh? Hmm. Let's see. The first instance of what you call the "watamate" first appears I believe right after the nightmare thread? A quick edit of a sheep pointing at you and laughing from heaven. From that I began shaping it and molding it into a personality. One made out of hate. The constant bickering, the falling for bait, the arguing over Fubuki or over futa. It all simply added up into the eventual creation of the watamate. Though I never intended to always use Watame until someone called me a watamate, that's when the sheep became it's signature move. I like Watame but I've already explained why before so I don't need to do it again. Why I did it is simple, I felt like some punishment was in order. If you fell for bait so easily, what would you do if you an actual proper discussion this time? That was the main motivation. Though of course I enjoyed doing it with a smile, like poking at an ant nest with a stick. This is the hate.

The pekofag originally was meant to be a joke. But you asked for more, you lusted for it. And I provided. I enjoyed doing it, knowing so many of you touched yourselves to my creation... to me. It had flipped something in my head. I wanted to make more of it, I wanted more of this sensation. There was never any malice behind Pekora. This is the love.

The watcher is just a disposable entity I created to mess with the Lamys, nothing really special. Though it's speech pattern was implemented into the Watamate for the most part so it had some use. This one was made out of love.

The prompt spamming was originally just me seeing how many prompts I can create in rapid succession. It only started at the 5 Polka prompts I believe, so that guy was wrong. I just decided to dump all my prompts in one thread eventually, roughly 5 posts with about 14 prompts more or less. Then, those people called me out on it, in some weird argument about prompts being bad and that the prompt archives somehow was more important. This one was made out of hate.

That should be all. I must say the euphoria of getting caught is so much more than any post I could have made. I'll never get tired of this feeling, seeing the people putting together my actions into one big accusation and finally banishing me forever. It's exhilarating. And now you know the who, the why and the how. Good job, detectives. I truly am impressed.

>> No.9172256
File: 322 KB, 2000x2000, 1630468497864.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

damn Bonnie has a fat ass I bet he fishes good with those glutes. speaking of which, there's a great lack of stories where you're just hanging out with the bros(barring holocalypse). I should write more about that too.

>> No.9172268

>>9172179
Did I get isekai'd into a fucking Ace Attorney game?

>> No.9172339

>>9172179
One more question. How old are you?

>> No.9172690

>>9172179
Look man, people are going to fall for bait no matter what, that’s just how it is on this site. There’s no point in a ‘punishment’ if it doesn’t change anything, and I don’t think it’s fair to shit up the entire thread when some people here don’t respond to bait at all. In fact, the people who respond to bait usually do it on purpose and are also trying to shit up the thread.
I don’t really know the best way to approach this, but please, just let us keep this place we call home.

>> No.9172705

The hag sex was made from seeing all those hags reaching their expiration date. Knowing that without my seed they'd fade into irrelevancy. This one was made out of lust.

The UUUOOOHHH was from seeing Shion being a brat that needed to be taught respect. Gura didn't really matter but she could be disciplined too. This is the lust.

The horny posting was me just being horny. This one came from lust.

Seeing people to jerk off to the ideas I created is truly exhilarating. Seeing all the cum from horny anons as they realize they're all part of my sick twisted fantasies is better than any high I've had. Good job horny posters you made my dick happy.

>> No.9173304
File: 1.81 MB, 3840x2160, 1630670047314.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.9173413

>>9172179
The second hand cringe is unreal, please stop talking

>>9172705
kek

>> No.9173473

>>9172705
Kek

>> No.9173498

>>9172179
Why are you like this?

>> No.9173543

>>9172705
God...I've played into his hands again...

>> No.9173677

>Trying to play it off as some grand reveal when he just fucked up and got caught
Quite pathetic

>> No.9173705

>>9173677
>Anons refuse to punish him by having his stories deleted
And he will keep doing it.

>> No.9173834

>>9173677
To be fair, I was surprised. Like, I didn't think it was actually possible for some to be THIS schizophrenic. He'll probably be living in a corner of my mind as "That one time i encountered an actual, genuine schizo", right along side "The autist that flashed his dick in 6th grade" and "That time a girl touched my dick when I was 10"

>> No.9173896

>>9173834
You lived an interesting life.

>> No.9173913

>>9173834
A-anon!?

>> No.9173939
File: 1.96 MB, 848x1200, 1620571841597.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://archiveofourown.org/works/33456187/chapters/83495593
This took longer than I hoped because I rewrote it several times.

>> No.9173961

>>9173705
I’d rather keep his stories in the archive and have him leave us alone than delete them and make him shut post even more. As much as it sucks I don’t want to anger the schizo because I know the people of this general won’t be able to ignore his bait

>> No.9173964

New thread
>>9173941

>> No.9173991

>>9173964
why can't you let us have a hololive thread for once

>> No.9174024

>>9173991
I mean, if you squint really hard she kinda looks like Fubuki

>> No.9174049

>>9174024
But Aoi has an actual personality.

>> No.9174084

>>9173991
I never really understood what difference it makes. What changes if the image on the catalog is hololive or not?

>> No.9174115

>>9173834
Can't believe Suisei got away with that

>> No.9174118

>>9173964
Earlyfag OP pls give us a Rene edition /wg/

>> No.9174137

>>9174024
Ah, yes, Fubuki 3

>> No.9174169

>>9173677
Agreed

>> No.9174353

>>9172179
Since this thread is on its way out anyway, I just wanted to say that, while I don't really approve of your actions in this thread, I just realized that you are probably the poster who's made a few quality shitposts in a certain other chuuba's thread. So thank you for that. You've given me a few chuckles.

>> No.9174548

>>9173913
Don't worry, my dick was erect

>> No.9176137

I'll update the archive in a few moments. Last night still doesn't feel real. Jesus.

>> No.9176275
File: 230 KB, 640x640, 1630601654090.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I was going to decide to not speak any longer but it's the last time, so why not? It doesn't matter what you think of how I talk or behave. I just wish to speak up before it all goes away.

>>9159932
The thread was already dead. After the events of the nightmare thread, people were leaving, less stories were being made, people overall were more on edge. I believe my actions brought life back into this place, separating myself from just another baiter. A breath of fresh air.

>>9159968
We'll see. Between a rock and a hard place. I wonder if my story will even be added into the archives at this point?

>>9159997
I'll let you focus on the other problems at hand. At least that much I can promise.

>>9160135
Not him.

>>9160514
>>9160587
>>9160607
>>9160612
What a shame, the CYOA was coming along quite well too.

>>9160679
> all inside Pekora, wouldn't be hard to punch it out of me, but please don't do that peko...

>>9160802
I did consider hinting towards being writers that I'm not, but that was not necessary. I contributed enough.

>>9160806
The possibility of me being caught was always one of the main ones. But what could've happened was the thread learning to not fall for bait anymore and the end of this petty war between fetishes and characters. That would be my ideal world and I worked hard towards it. Alas, not meant to be.

>>9160827
The pekofag ERP was never meant to be bad.

>>9160928
I was certainly interested in the newfound love for my creation that was never meant to be anything more than a simple joke. It was nice.

>>9161786
The watcher never really meant to collide with this place. The Lamys enjoyed it and that is all.

>>9162030
Not my oshi.

>>9172690
Punishment maybe wasn't the right word. I was trying to teach you all is more like it.

>>9173677
Never said it was intended. Just that it was a likely possibility.

>>9163054
>>9173413
Embrace the cringe. Why limit yourself to only one speech pattern when you can be so much more? It's like... finally climbing out of your tiny cage only to realize the world was much bigger than you could ever think.

>>9176137
My sorry doesn't mean anything so for what it's worth, the watamate never intended to collide with you. Your hard work is admirable.

>> No.9176639

>>9176275
>My sorry doesn't mean anything so for what it's worth, the watamate never intended to collide with you. Your hard work is admirable.
Thanks.

Look, this is an ideal situation, to kill baitposting forever, but your way of going about it sucked dick, dude. You not only instigated fighting, you became a boogieman in the process. In a twisted way, maybe it works. Maybe now people will realize just how fucking bad they've been baited. I don't know.

The continuous shitfest is what was/is killing the place. We both desire the same thing, at heart; for baitposting to die so we can go back to enjoying life. Enjoying the stories, the friends we make along the way. To do so by taking up the mantle of a villain, however, is not the right way to do things.

As for your stoires...they'll be archived, yes. If anyone reads them? That's an entirely different matter. The other Anons are correct; the words have done nothing wrong. Deleting them is only an act of warfare that I'd be stupid to engage in, as is tagging them as "haha this guy is a fag" or whatever. My place isn't as a judge. I'm a public works servant at best.

It was a pleasure catching your slip up. Please do me the favor of stopping the masquerade. You can be normal. I've SEEN you be normal. Just...do that.

>> No.9176939

Moripromptanon...

>> No.9176978

>>9176939
so close to greatness...

oh well, all things considered, it's good progress that the early thread was ignored until the last gasps of this thread. kudos, anons.

>> No.9177005

>>9176275
Well, that's the end. Hope people don't mistake me for you anymore.
>>9176639
I'm glad you're the way you are, archiveanon.

>> No.9177097

>>9173939
You keep teasing me anon, I need to see some Mumei sex. Also you should probably post this again in the new thread.

>> No.9177109

>>9177005
Who are you?

>> No.9177274

>>9176275
Alright, I know I shouldn't ask this but what WAS the nightmare thread about anyway? I'm fairly new here so I have no idea what the hell happened other than it being considered a turning point for this whole general.

>> No.9177313

>>9176137
A suggestion, some kind of distinction between chuuba abuse and chuubas being abusive. I think the audiences are different enough that someone looking for one kind would be disappointed at having to filter through the other kind.
Also, it's Kamiko Kana.

>> No.9177358

>>9177274
We adhered to an honor system. When the new thread 404'd - only when it 404'd - would a new thread be made. This could take hours. No one wanted to post stories past bump limit because...well, who would see them? Someone decided to break this convention out of a desire to see more stories and was promptly set upon like wolves. The thread was pushed to bump limit within the hour or so. Slavering shitposting wolves. It showed the outside world how easy it was to rile this place up. To piss them off. New threads have been made when bump limit is hit ever since. Guaranteed replies...quite literally.

>> No.9177392

>>9177313
Valid suggestion. I'll look into it. It'll involve a lot of rereading for stuff I can't exactly remember, though...

>> No.9177415

>>9177274
The thread that rivaled the Hololive global threads in post speed. It was the first instance of a thread being made too early. The people here threw a major hissy fit. Every single person was shot posting in order to make the thread hit bump limit asap. It ended with like 700 replies. Didn't change shit, as you can see. Early threads are still a thing. That place was a nightmare at the time, thus the name.

>> No.9177421

wasn't there someone making an archive with a filter system?

>> No.9177455

>>9177109
Someone thought I was him since I replied to a lot of anons at once and the thread kinda derailed from there.

>> No.9177486

>>9177274
A schism took place between those vile vermin who defend earlyposting and those righteous few who defend honourable board culture and tradition.

>> No.9177516

>>9177421
Git Anon, yes. I've been in contact with him. The short version of the story is that the Git is still in a state that needs various tune-ups before it's complete and usuable, and that development has slowed due to personal reasons. It may be a long while before it's complete.

>> No.9177707

I wanna rape Fubuki and then force her to swap cum between our mouths as I kiss her with tongue

>> No.9177724

>>9177516
hopefully things work out for him. The rentry archive is really nice but having a proper filter system would make finding fics way easier

>> No.9177725

>>9177707
based???

>> No.9177823

>>9177724
Same. I'm really looking forward to that. Rentry at the moment is still really good. It can be better. I can finish that series section to make that easier, at least. But an actual search bar, filtering and the like? That's the ideal. Rentry has theoretically infinite possibilities with interlinking rentry to rentry and stuff like that, but the Git is presumably the be-all-end-all desire.

>> No.9177847

>>9177392
We could make a list of all tags to use for better organizing too. Right now the archive is messy with tags

>> No.9177920

>>9177847
Yeah. Some are tags, some are notes, I guess? I generally try to keep the serious tags pretty much the same. Character, SFW/NSFW (a question mark means I'm genuinely unsure of what to put there), genre, then anything else. A standardized tag list in the archive's top or something would be nice.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action