Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/vt/ - Virtual Youtubers


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 127 KB, 787x787, 49d03fde0f91c49aab1e9fd18f5e0eca.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9969387 No.9969387 [Reply] [Original]

Akai Haato/Haachama
Previous thread: >>9887313
Unmedicated Haaton cucked by Red-Kun thread
Youtube: https://youtube.com/channel/UC1CfXB_kRs3C-zaeTG3oGyg)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/akaihaato
Red Heart: https://youtu.be/A9HY4DsRTCg
Infinity: https://youtu.be/9mj2QJE-UOI
Previous stream: https://youtu.be/a1T7W71N4gA
Previous Members only stream: https://youtu.be/Pd6HKYuk20o

>> No.9970027
File: 605 KB, 732x648, Chamas behind you.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9970027

>>9969387
>Get 1.27
>Suddenly go back 1.26
What did Susan mean by this?

>> No.9971195

Is it worth waking up early in the hope that she streams?

>> No.9973588
File: 190 KB, 1000x822, Imoutochama.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9973588

>>9969387

>> No.9975368

I wish I could turn back time. To the good old days.

>> No.9975638

>>9971195
That depends on how early.

>> No.9978926
File: 32 KB, 250x240, Chama dance.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9978926

>> No.9979350

>>9973588
Chamma no matuli is streaming!

>> No.9980625
File: 2.46 MB, 1447x2084, Haachama Love.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9980625

Reminder that I love Haachama today too!

>> No.9980714

>>9970027
It's back to 1.27 anonchama

>> No.9981526

>>9980714
Good job Susan.

>> No.9983415

Will hcm be streaming today?

>> No.9983469

>>9983415
We'll find out in a few hours.

>> No.9983517

>hasn't tweeted since the MC stream announcement
Bros I think the vaccine killed her

>> No.9983549

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9DEoHzJJro
Does this mean Haachama will invite Nene, Miko, Watame, and Kanata to her kensetsu? Or is Haachama kingdom refer to something else?

>> No.9984934

>>9983415
Don't count on it.

>> No.9985323

VEAH!

>> No.9985393

>>9985323
1M SOON!

>> No.9986654

>>9983549
she mentioned wanting to recruit a newbie. since none of the JP's are that "new", she'll likely try recruiting the EN's. IRyS, and the Council are my bets. Amelia is likely too because of the "sister" connection.

>> No.9986700

>>9985323
>>9985393
at this pace, she might get it this monday

>> No.9986907

>>9986654
>retarded EOP still thinks this
The only time >newbie was ever used was by your seanigger translators. A 新人 simply means new recruit to a workplace. So no, it's not going to be an EN whore. Notice how she's pretty much named every single person but an EN at this point.

>> No.9986965

>>9983549
I think she still wants to build a village in her tower and invites residents.
And she invited Nene to the construction company, she said that on the stream yesterday.

>> No.9987090

>>9986907
You will never be Japanese. You have no ancestry, you have no citizenship, you have no skills that would make Japan ever want you. You are a shut-in self-hating white man twisted by delusions of mythical Japanese superiority and exposure to Japanese media into a disgusting mockery of nature’s perfection. All 'validation' you get from other people in this position couldn't be worse in making you believe that spending years of your life learning a globally useless language to a first-grader's level was a worthwhile use of your time, but one can't expect that an individual as pathetic as you will ever know the value of the youth you threw away in doing that. Actual Japanese are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of linguistic evolution have allowed natives to identify frauds from mannerisms and vocabulary alone. Even if your written text of self-hatred and attention begging akin to a stray dog's somehow passes as normal (it won't), any Japanese person will immediately cut all ties when they hear the voice and accent of someone who is not only a basic Japanese speaker at best, but worth no more than garbage in skills, accomplishments, and likeability. You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile and laugh to yourself believing that watching a content creator that you understand 20% of at best is somehow superior than watching your own kind, as you project your disgusting traits onto your entire kind. However, deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight, and you know that. You know that all you do now is have an entirely new linguistic medium in which to be ignored, and not even the exotic trait of being foreign makes up for just how uninteresting of a person you are. Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a Western man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably Caucasian. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back. Hate yourself and apologize for being white to some Japanese entity that exists only in your mind while actual Japanese people put in effort to learn English for the valid reason of it being the global language.

>> No.9987178

>>9987090
Massive cope. Thanks for confirming to the whole world your inferiority.

>> No.9987741

>>9986654
She literally said at the start of the stream that she was headhunting Nene.

>> No.9989011

One day we are cure Hachamachama but for now go full crazy
https://youtu.be/DexOjpW0jjU

>> No.9989292

>9987178
笑なんてばか。
>>9987741
Isn't Nene part of Akukin? I wonder how is she gonna poach Nene from Aqua if that's the case.

>> No.9989332

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHIdS-BTXlQ

>> No.9989597

Was browsing/wg/ and wanted to remind (you) that this exist
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRfpoeJlfT_SOLYnZI1EIoduksIm5BylWNoWaEnIeecTVEXODYeZPLxaiQ0q51iuOQx7Td_-JZn4rAO/pub

>> No.9990193

>>9989597
No why would you make me read this anon? Good lord...

>> No.9991489
File: 287 KB, 1240x1800, E_eMBj6VIAgdsuc.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9991489

>> No.9992305

>>9991489
That's certainly going to be featured at the contest.

>> No.9992554

>>9992305
When is the contests again?

>> No.9992573

Sora is only two years older than Haachama

>> No.9992650

>>9992554
26th
https://twitter.com/akaihaato/status/1428565874135375874

>> No.9992671

No stream today painchama....

>> No.9996000
File: 103 KB, 849x1200, 1628897650465.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9996000

>> No.9998287
File: 216 KB, 1200x1055, 1611622043723.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9998287

>> No.9998474

>>9991489
Me on the right

>> No.9998630

>>9998474
Me on the left, Senchou ~

>> No.9998682
File: 319 KB, 850x1199, sample_27a80a6bbc4a8c0b540b6d24c31880d4e1092857.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9998682

>>9998474
>>9998630
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>> No.9998737

Her collab with Suisei and Nene felt like those last month collabs with Coco. Is she preparing for graduation and everyone is getting their last collabs with Haachama?

>> No.9998821
File: 614 KB, 3000x4100, 1124124125412.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9998821

>>9998630
>>9998682
Sry but I'm only gay for Red-kun.

>> No.9999241
File: 514 KB, 2048x2732, We live Ina society.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9999241

>>9969387

>> No.9999928
File: 280 KB, 1300x1340, E9eXcLlUUAIbd-W.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
9999928

Who will be the first EN2 Chama collabs with?

>> No.10000224
File: 102 KB, 226x385, 1631856216942.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10000224

>>9999928
Mumei, hopefully.

>> No.10000254

>>9999928
Clony probably, but I can see Hololive Australia happening too.

>> No.10001557

>>9999928
I think it's either mumei or kronii, then comes sana then fuana and baelz if i had to go from 1 to 5.
It really does feel like she's "promoting" the girls kinda

>> No.10005283
File: 328 KB, 850x1204, Haachama 5 61956494019b23572316d08a594b4f17.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10005283

>> No.10005988
File: 168 KB, 283x371, cursedchama.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10005988

almost 1 million

>> No.10005993

>>10005283
Is that, dare I say it, a dragon dildo?

>> No.10006276

>>10005993
Either that or a butt plug. The dildo option is hotter though

>> No.10006558

https://twitter.com/CinoMoon/status/1439278906792562691?s=20
this is really really nice

>> No.10006674
File: 47 KB, 1024x678, E92Oje5VUAAdRkE.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10006674

>>10006558

>> No.10008064

https://youtu.be/V3HoTIztBt8

>> No.10008353

>>10008064
who?

>> No.10009702

You think we can get chammers to cover sailor yell on unarchived karaoke? I thinks got the voice for a fun one.

>> No.10010209

>>10009702
If I understand correctly, they prepare the setlist for karaoke in advance and practice singing the chosen songs.
So there is a chance, but I'm afraid the chama herself will forget about it.

>> No.10015551
File: 500 KB, 841x1003, 38de7c8359cf3076efc551dcd94312c2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10015551

Where is she bros?

>> No.10016318

>>10015551
with me, sorry

>> No.10018327

>>10008353
Probably Haachama simp and fucking cringe lord
https://youtu.be/6G_K04uADBo

>> No.10019392

>>10015551
Just google "typhoon chanthu japan" and you understand why she did't show yesterday, maybe today too

>> No.10023277

>>10016318
It's cool, I hope y'all are having fun

>> No.10023529

Nene talked about potential UNO collab with Haachama and Flare

>> No.10025376
File: 59 KB, 712x712, Imagine+puking+on+stream+this+post+was+_191e2ae5f44cd75c4141bed5ee314b50.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10025376

I had sex with my ex and now I feel like a whore, should I send Chammers an aka to atone?

>> No.10025954

>>10025376
>CHAMMERS I HAD SEX WITH MY EX LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Chammers would just laugh at you like that one superchat a long time ago.

>> No.10027323

>>10019392
The typhoon was a non-issue in Tokyo so that wouldn't have been a problem. It was likely side effects from the vaccine, since Nene got the shot on the same day and she didn't stream after their collab until a couple hours ago.

>> No.10029019

>>10025376
Don't worry anonchama I had sex with my ex before we broke up and still feel like a whore

>> No.10029064

>>10018327
>Haachama simp and fucking cringe lord
I don't know anon sounds pretty based to me

>> No.10033268
File: 16 KB, 294x171, council.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10033268

Even if they're nice to Chama on twitter I won't like them unless they have a good collab with Chama

>> No.10034382

>>10033268
I mean the rrats about those girls' hiring aren't nice at all, so I do agree with you.
Eve if they're nice to chammers on Twitter I won't believe it until they properly do collab with her

>> No.10037387
File: 183 KB, 1400x1575, 3b8531b820985b2a4b9e83ed4e3ef4f3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10037387

>> No.10037713
File: 94 KB, 600x1200, E_lYg-8VIAQB1a8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10037713

Haachama is alive and retweeting!

>> No.10039996
File: 1.18 MB, 4096x4096, EtEiv4UU4AMSdmL.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10039996

>>10037713
I like this underwear

>> No.10040057

Haachama is streaming today! You heard it here first!

>> No.10040104

>>10040057
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohIWBDxIJW4
Babel-making time let's go!

>> No.10041234
File: 369 KB, 1920x1080, E_oxG0dUYAAlqMW.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10041234

Another Ollie collab tomorrow!

>> No.10041400

>>10041234
Wait haachama is teaching her? Well I'm very intrested to see how haachama teaches someone anything really.
On another note, have this beauty
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/83593091

>> No.10042079

>>10040057
Why are you lying me?
Why are you telling lie me?
Where are you now, Haachama....

>> No.10043368

>>10041234
solo streams are dead..

>> No.10043541

>>10041234
Not a fan of Ollie after what she said about Haachama on her member stream desu. But I'll still watch it I guess

>> No.10043733

>>10043541
Actually explain it bro because I don’t think most people here would be membered to her. Also proof in case you’re trying to start shit.

>> No.10043824

>>10043541
I don't watch ollie but why would you say this without further elaboration?

>> No.10044046

>>10043733
>>10043824
Not a member of her as well. I got the info from >>9574302 and >>9574546
I'm not trying to actively hating Ollie as well. And she's probably legitimaly feel bad about Haachama. But it feels like she shouldn't have said that in the first place.

>> No.10044279

>>10044046
to be fair, she did rarely collab with anyone else, especially during the schizo arcs so i can see why ollie thinks of that way.

>> No.10044460

>>10044046
>>10044279
well whatever it was she said I'm sure it isn't that bad because I can't see what those anons said

>> No.10044579

>>10044460
You can just check the archives if you really want. Short version is she said she feels kind of sad that Chammers acted so excited about collabing with her since it gave her the impression she doesn't get asked to collab often.

>> No.10044714

>>10044579
Why would you get such retarded impression in the first place. Was she never needy in her life? Has she never felt this basic human need for social interaction? Sounds extra vicious to guilt trip someone over that. And I'd only expect such thinking from a bug. Thanks for heads up, I am never watching this subhuman.

>> No.10044759

>>10044460
Here anon, say ahh~

>>9574302
>I just hope EN2 doesn't pull an Ollie and talk about how "sad" it is that Haachama is so excited by any interaction from her kouhais

>>9574546
>https://archive.nyafuu.org/vt/thread/8704342/#q8705498
https://youtu.be/mtR_RV0gkNk?t=8660
I know Ollie is young and such, but out of all the things Ollie has said, this is the one thing that sort of upsets me.
>I was like "Haachama senpai, do you like chess?". And she's like "Chess? I know chess. I like chess." And so I was like "Oh we should play some time."
>I was trying to be nice you know. It's the same with aniki, I was just trying to be considerate, and I was trying to make some small talk.
>And at that very moment when I said "let's play chess some time" she was SUPER happy. Like super duper happy. Like she was "Oh my god! Really? Chess? Together? A collab, we should plan it!"
Talks about Haachama gushing about the idea, then later
>And the fact that she was just so happy that we get to collab, it makes me happy but at the same time it makes me really sad, because if you look at Haachama senpai's channel, there's not a lot of collabs going on.
>So it made me think, huh, did no one ask you to collab? It kinda made me sad, you know.
The chat tried to tell her that Haachama is a loner and so on, but jesus christ, how little do you know of Haachama, Ollie? She's part of a gen that has barely any cohesion. She has always been extremely focused on her own shit. She was always very stilted and autistic in her collabs, especially in the past. She was young and isolated and impulsive. The collab with Ame and Kiara was fucking cancelled because she up and decided to fuck off for like a month out of nowhere.
Taking Haachama's lack of collabs and her enthusiasm to collab with you as some sort of evidence that she's ostracized by the others is such a rrat mentality. I don't want to talk about stereotypes but that is such a SEAnigger thing. Feels like she's been reading some of the most schizo narratives about Haachama here.
No, I'm not clipping shit, I just want to vent.

>> No.10044807

>>10044579
thanks anon, that's more than enough for me.
It isn't bad per se since there is some truth to this.
since the beginning of the year, you can count all of haachama's collabs on two hands.
I don't think she doesn't get asked to collab but her schedule doesn't seem to help with collabing often which is why she gets excited whenever she can manage a collab.
hell, I think that comment was more derogatory towards ollie than haachama, does she not think she's worth getting excited for? it kinda makes me sad to se her so surprised about haachama being excited to collab with her

>> No.10044959

>>10044714
>>10044759
after reading your opinions anons, i actually retract most of mine here >>10044807
when you put it like that, I can understand why you're feeling like that, and i actually share most of those feelings but this made me feel even more sad for ollie, holy fuck the lack of self confidence is just surprising, is chammers the only person to ever show enthusiasm about collabing with her? is that the reason why there are rrats about her riding eceleb cocks? because her coworkers and friends can't stand her? good god that's simply miserable.
I don't hate her, but whatever respect I had for her is now gone...not that it really matters

>> No.10045006

>>10044759
On the whole Ollie is right, even Haachama herself realizes that her connection with the Japanese branch is not very good and so she decided to strengthen it.
I think it's not just Ollie who feels this way, but also the Haatons who think "Why does Haachama have so few collabs? She's not liked in the Japanese branch?" so her worries are understandable.

>> No.10045409

>>10045006
I do agree on the fact that haachama and us know that her connection to the jp branch is weak, even non-existent in some cases but i have to disagree on your second point, It's true that a small minority might think that way but almost all of us don't, the reason why she collabs so little is because of her, not because the others in jp dislike her.
I did at some point earlier this year think "why does she collab so little nowadays?" but I know for a fact It isn't because she's not liked.
the first thought when seeing a holo without many collabs shouldn't be "do they not like her?"

>> No.10045559

>>10045006
>>10045409
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tYI9E5bxGM
The schizo arc just made Haachama too unapproachable for collabs. Haachama had to maintain the kayfabe but that also means she missed a lot of opportunities to collab with someone else. She didn't even had a collab with Coco especially on her last months which I think Haachama regrets.

>> No.10046639

How many change after this collab?
https://youtu.be/RYUAnz0s0Xw

I think almost nothing, even Mel's wish "hang out more with 1Gen" didn't come true

>> No.10046703

>>10045559
>Haachama had to maintain the kayfabe
This was always just some shit fans said, especially clip watchers. It was never true. (>>10046639) was right around the time she came back and started doing the time loop shit. It wasn't Haachama who initiated lore references, and when her genmates did it she gave it a token acknowledgement before moving on. If any of her peers avoided collaborating with her because they were worried about being derailed by Haachama's storylines, which I have never seen evidence for attached to these claims, it was entirely in their heads. She's much more tactful than the audience gives her credit for.
and regarding any Hololive Minecraft clips, just assume it's playacting unless you have a really solid reason to believe otherwise. they all do it. Subaru particularly loves to ham it up when she plays Minecraft.

>> No.10046999
File: 28 KB, 712x375, 7x7ojvnqs0g51.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10046999

>>10045559
>Posts a clip of Subaru, who freaks out at everything ever, as "proof"
ogey. And despite talking about kayfabe, you can't seem to realize that holomems freaking out/being scared of Haachama is also kayfabe. Even the fans play along with this kayfabe of her being the most terrifying thing in existence. To add on to that, many holomems who called in Haachama's totsu during her schizo arcs had them talking about wanting to collab. You're full of shit and you know it.

>>10044579
>>10044714
>>10044759
>>10045006
>>10045409
The fact that basically everyone in hololive speak well of Haachama even during the schizo arc proves it's not that she is not liked, it's Chammers herself who is not engaging in collabs. Obviously it's because Chammers realize that she haven't had much collabs this year, as well as KanaCoco showing her the power of friendship that she is gunning for them now.

This pessimistic rrat mindset is retarded and it needs to fucking stop.

>> No.10047083

>>10046703
Anon, this is much more of a fact than it is an opinion

>> No.10047412

>>10045559
I think the main reason is that she was in Australia for three years and it was hard for her to collab with the Japanese department.
I remember some collabs were with very bad communication, like with Kanata for example, where the words were broken off. So she tried to communicate more with the English department.
So I think schizo arc does not play a role she caused inconvenience only to managers, the rest in any case could not normally communicate with her.

>> No.10047415 [DELETED] 

>Early Access Game

>> No.10047614

personally i blame mio's witchcraft at the beginning of the year for the lack of collabs. probably took that advice to heart and avoided collabs for most of the year.

>> No.10047715

>>10045409
Her collab count used to be fine before this year, even with lots of difficulties like being far away from others and the shitty internet. She only start having less collab early this year.
She mentioned her college started on April. That means her entrance exam was probably around February to March (Check Tokyo/Osaka Geidai for example). She's probably focusing on that instead of doing vtuber activity. That's why she put less effort on her stream as well back then, by just putting anything Haaton posted on twitter few hours before the stream.
After the first hiatus, she also already started practicing for from1st concert and also need to start attending college. And she said she want to have some fun and get new friends there as well. That's probably why she didn't focus much on vtubing and didn't care to do collabs until the Kanata & Coco's talk

>> No.10048893

>>10045006
>>10045409
Haachama's relationship with the JP members is by no means "weak". You'd only get that impression if you were an EOP newfag. Fucking look at how much she collaborated last year.

>>10044759
>The chat tried to tell her that Haachama is a loner and so
Loner my fucking ass. As expected of a bunch of seanigger clipwatchers. She's sociable as fuck. Fucking watch her videos from 2019 when she talked about her group middle school friends used to flip each other's skirts and do kabedon practice or her track and field club where she would practice her ass off, lose the race and get comforted by her friends. Listen to her talk in just the last 2 months about how she spent her summer vacation hanging out with friends from her university, her middle school, hoshikawa, her one and only Japanese friend she met in Australia.
The only reason one would have the impression that she was a loner is because of all those seanigger clips of her talking about her life in Australia. Australia was the problem. Not her.

>> No.10049523

>>10048893
I never said it was weak with all members but let me ask you this, when was the last time haachama collabed with korone for example?
you can call me a newfag or an EOP or whatever you'd like but my point still stands.
she's by no means obligated to collab with everyone of course.
It's not like there is someone in hololive both jp and en who has collabed with everyone so haachama is by no means an outlier.
this is why I said I had those thoughts only earlier this year, because I've been watching her since Q2 2020 and I know how many collabs she's done and how much she enjoys them

>> No.10049689

>>10048893
> Fucking look at how much she collaborated last year.
With whom?
Again: Watame, Suisei, Flare, Kanata, Coco
It's almost the same when she collabbed only with Matsuri

Not a single collab with its own genmates or members she does not know well
Yes, very strong bonds

>> No.10049767

>>10049523
>>10049689
If your definition of a strong connection is to be chummy with everyone then you're fucking retarded. Of fucking course she's on better terms with some than others but by no means can you can her overall relationship with the JP branch is weak. Weak in comparison to what? The fucking English branch?

>> No.10050200

>>10049689
You can apply that to pretty much everyone else. Most girls tend to collaborate with the same 3 or 4 people. Would you say everyone has weak bonds to the JP branch? Name Suisei's regular collab partners for example. It better fucking exceed 5 people or oh god, she must be a fucking loner!

>> No.10050311

>>10049767
>If your definition of a strong connection is to be chummy with everyone then you're fucking retarded.
Exactly. Name the holomems and list their partners who regularly collab with more members than Haachama does. Let's see how many there actually are.

>> No.10050312

>>10049767
you know what, that's my bad since I meant to say her relationship with SOME jp members is weak rather than saying with the jp branch so I do apologize anon.
i don't disagree with you that she's no a loner at all and that is absolutely what a seanigger clipfag would say, but to say that her relationship with okayu for example is strong would be both delusional and a reach unless you know some stuff from behind the scenes that we don't know.
as compared to what? well your relationship with strangers isn't that strong right? a level above that would be acquaintances and above that would be coworkers in my opinion, that's what I personally meant by "weak" or at least that's how my concept of strong bonds is.
I hope I got my point across because I don't wanna make a blog post if I'm being frank.
on another note, this is honestly pretty nice
https://youtu.be/CrbMV64PmPU

>> No.10050759
File: 518 KB, 1266x688, 1278434635119300609.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10050759

>>10049689
>Watame, Suisei, Flare, Kanata, Coco
How could you forget Luna and their kino Tom and Jerry-esque interactions?

>> No.10050859

Her relationship with Gen 1 is just fine. How many of you fags know that Fubuki was the one who designed the original Haaton for her?
https://twitter.com/akaihaato/status/1253292322030120960
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PV4PVOFfgQ&t=1605s
or that she was the one who found the BGM that Matsuri is still using to this day?
https://youtu.be/w-3RU9QvUcE?t=437
or that she's still talking to Matsuri on Discord?
https://twitter.com/natsuiromatsuri/status/1438460963712221185

>> No.10051024

>>10050859
Wait who the fuck even said that? I didn't see anyone saying that in this discussion, unless I was as blind as a bat... Which is possible.
But whoever thinks that Gen 1 isn't close must be living under a rock.
Bonds born from being 2view friends are forever

>> No.10051277

>>10051024
The people who think not collaboration = they hate each other

>> No.10052193
File: 1.53 MB, 1920x1080, 1631487185680.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10052193

>> No.10052639
File: 894 KB, 1000x1217, 4th gen and friends.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10052639

>>10050859
>>10051024
>>10051277
For some reason some retards like >>10049689 think that if somebody doesn't interact/collab with their genmates all the fucking time, this automatically means they don't get on well with others and is not interested in hololive or some ludicrous shit.

First, lack of visible interactions does not equal they're not close. There might be a correlation but it's not causation. There's a logical flaw there already.

Second, Gen 1 and 2 weren't designed as unit and members weren't encouraged to bond with each other. Heck, Gen 2 never had a full-member collab until over 2 years after their debut. They just debuted at the same time, and other than that there's nothing in common between them; they're just left to do their own thing.

Third, it's not just Haachama who is like this with their own genmates. Heck, nobody in Gen 1 is even remotely close to being buddy-buddy with everyone in their gen where they collab with each other all time. The only noticeable pairing between Gen 1 members were Fubuki x Matsuri, and Haato x Matsuri.

And beside, Haachama is pretty much an honorary 4th Gen anyway. She gets on well with everyone there and her deepest relationships are also there. Aki is also like her since she's closer with others gen members than the own gen she debuted as.

>> No.10052803

>>10050312
When your company has as many members as Hololive or Nijisanji's JP branches It's practically impossible to have anything more than a working relationship with everyone. Cliques forming is an inevitability and most will hang within those cliques, it seems kinda pointless to harp on 2 random members not having a close relationship when you could say the same for a bunch of them

>> No.10053249
File: 261 KB, 1383x1250, E_p-WRBVcAEDMi-.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10053249

>> No.10053286

I’m going to become Antichama 2 because it’s like you guys barely watch Haachama Jesus Christ. She’s sociable as fuck and has a lot of friends, matsuri had a menhera episode but they go way back. Haachama’s has her own special kind of menhera episodes but if this summer vacation showed us anything it’s how much she loves the holomembers and wants to reach out to them. And Ollie just went and said that shit. That’s actually the first time I’ve seen something by a holo member that’s made me feel pissed like this. Is she a fucking high school girl? I thought people on /vt/ were nuts about the stuff she does but she really is like that??? Fuck her

>> No.10053437

>>10053286
Actually read the thread and it was just one dude. I’m probably just mad because of the zombie, lol.

>> No.10053908

>>10053437
The funniest part about that is it's probably the same mistake Ollie was making. Some people seem to think Haachama is an introvert. If she were an introvert, it could be easy to see why her getting super excited over a collab is a sign of her being lonely.
But she's not an introvert. She loves being around people and getting to know new people, so she doesn't need to have a reason to get excited about doing it.

>> No.10056125
File: 201 KB, 946x2048, 1631983724662.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10056125

Today (JST) is the day bros, I can feel it

>> No.10056128
File: 36 KB, 250x250, spinchama[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fmhcjpe.mp3].gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10056128

>> No.10056413

>>10053908
This.
I never said she was introverted or anything like that, I actually relate to her because I enjoy being sociable but I also enjoy my lonesome sometimes... It's judt sometimes the stars don't align when you ant them to and she haven't had the chance to get closer to some other jp talents

>> No.10057545

>>10053249
Almost perfect. That Marine lacks the amber heterochromia eye

>> No.10063318
File: 384 KB, 2000x1415, E9aGwJqVoAQ47u1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10063318

>> No.10068887
File: 70 KB, 199x158, 1629660501537.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10068887

Please don't make me go 3 days without her...it hurts...

>> No.10074227

Stream Infinity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mj2QJE-UOI&t=1s

>> No.10074492

>>10074227
VEAH!

>> No.10074852

>>10056128
Look at her go!

>> No.10075848

Teaching HoloID 2 tonight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15AimCh9jCE

>> No.10075890

Oh shit 5.00 am, I better sleep now, see you bros

>> No.10077870

The real Umisea.
https://twitter.com/akaihaato/status/1439780491729670151

>> No.10080624

VEAH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRCfFS0SsCk
21k to go till 1m

>> No.10080773

>>10025376
Yes

>> No.10081764

>>10077870
So its not only Ollie, but all ID2?

>> No.10082335

>>10081764
Not sure. None of the other ID2 commented about it. And the stream description says "I'll put the channel link later", like it will be some kind of surprise.
Or maybe she's just too lazy to list it now and I'm just reading into it too much. We'll see in few hours

>> No.10083344

>>10080624
Haachama's VEAH is fucking amazing, even better than the original. That said though I've been addicted to Marine's Unison.

>> No.10084613
File: 109 KB, 412x316, haachama in indonesia.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10084613

>>10077870
UMI/SEA/ GEN 0

>> No.10085583

>>10075848
I'm glad that Haachama is finally taking Japanese lessons.

>> No.10085593

I don't watch Reine but I do know that she really likes haachama, this is the first time Reine and Anya collab with her right?
https://twitter.com/akaihaato/status/1439864251426902020?s=19

>> No.10086213

So Anya's going to teach Chama Japanese?

>> No.10087169

I've only seen the Mori-Haachama one, do most of these language learning streams fall into the 1 hour long range? I like working out 1st thing in the morning, but this stream starts right when my gym opens and if I wait much longer than an hour then my work schedule gets in the way

>> No.10087411

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlVRyWU86DY

>> No.10087439

>>10087411
YOU
WILL
PLAY
VALORANT
HFZOP Onegai...

>> No.10087455

>>10087411
so much for 'I won't stream valorant because that'd make it a job and not relaxation'

>> No.10087465

>>10087411
It was only a matter of time with how much she has talked about it

>> No.10087497

>>10087411
Sound the fucking alarm boys.
But not really since haachama isn't the kind of person who'll get addicted to stuff like that, plus people will probably backseat and she won't stream it again.
Screencap this.

>> No.10087543

>>10087497
Anon she likes that game a lot. She talks about it on membership. Surprised she actually went through with streaming it since she said that it was her stress relief game kinda.

>> No.10087607

>>10087497
I feel like screenshotting is for outlandish theories. What you said is honestly completely logical and probably what'll end up happening

>> No.10087634

>>10087543
Oh I do know that, but she also said that she isn't very good at it still if I remember correctly, that whole stress relieve thing will get thrown out of the water once she starts getting backseated given how many EOPs watch her.
I'll give her a couple of streams before she stops playing it on stream... Unless things go very very smoothly.
I'm not a fan of fps games but I'd still watch haachama for haachama regardless of what she streams as long as she's happy anyway so it doesn't really matter to me

>> No.10087652

>>10087411
It's over bros this is the final yab

>> No.10087727

>>10087634
As long as it's not Apex really. But I am completely biased against Valorant because it's fucking CSGO with Overwatch anime powers and it doesn't jive with me at all.

>> No.10087776

>>10087411
Imagine the kino of a collab with Chammers and Watson absolutely losing it and going for a game of Yacht to conclude the stream.

>> No.10087796

>>10087727
Not like she (or anyone really) can play Apex right now

>> No.10087813

>>10087727
But Apex is a lot more fun than Valorant, and even damn Fortnite is more interesting.

>> No.10087839

https://twitter.com/achan_UGA/status/1439875127429120005

>> No.10087860

>>10087813
I don't like BRs in general because a lot of the time nothing is happening.

>> No.10088134

Starting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15AimCh9jCE

>> No.10088188

She's already fucked up, sasuga Haachama.

>> No.10088211

>>10087411
It's not her first time to play and FPS though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXa4lm_uNyo

>> No.10088221

>JP Lesson
>Starts with the one even the EOPs know about
SASUGA

>> No.10088255

>>10088221
>IDs teach her basic indonesian instead
This goes pretty much exactly as expected.

>> No.10088259

>>10088211
she also played PUBG in ancient 2018 history. now that's a good BR...

>> No.10088295

I love how bubbly Haachama is in these collabs.

>> No.10088353

Is Ollie teaching Haachama Japanese now?

>> No.10088705

Just entered stream anything I missed?

>> No.10088724

>>10088705
A lot.

>> No.10088734

Is it just me or the sound is cutting off

>> No.10088739

>>10088734
Yes

>> No.10088748

I really don't know why but this seems like a whole comedy skit to me and I've been been laughing for some reason

>> No.10088761

Nice try Chammers.

>> No.10088765

(´・ω・`)

>> No.10088791

>>10088734
Yes and I'm seething over it

>> No.10088798

>>10088734
Happening to me too

>> No.10088831

>>10088791
well she just fixed it half way through the stream...sasuga haachama
or is it the end?

>> No.10088866

>>10088831
>40 mins stream
SHE HATES THEM!

>> No.10088871

JP lesson RTA with Haachama WR speedrun.

>> No.10088915

>>10088866
I still don't know what the point of that was, it was still funny regardless though

>> No.10088922

You wouldn't expect anything else from Haachama. The best Japanese teacher ever.

>> No.10088945

It seems like she wanted to do what Mori did with her but the problem was she chose the most JP-fluent branch to do it with. Moona might've been a better choice, but it was still amusing.

>> No.10089036

https://twitter.com/akaihaato/status/1439904806345142273

>> No.10089038

>>10088945
Moona Ame and Gura should be next guests

>> No.10089065

>This is just Haachama's plan to promote HoloID to japanese audience by showing their japanese skills

>> No.10089092

My japanese substitude teacher can't possibly this cute!

>> No.10089098

>>10089065
I honestly wouldn't say that too unbelievable.
I mean haachama interacting with the EN2 girls specifically has seemed slightly like she's trying to promote them too

>> No.10089378

>>10087727
She's going to play Apex with Hoshikawa eventually.

>> No.10089450

Just noticed she liked this, she wants to fuck Ame so bad.
https://twitter.com/_hatoharu/status/1439855248521105408

>> No.10089466

>>10089450
Chammers...

>> No.10089788
File: 1.01 MB, 3072x4096, E_p7Bm7VUAgwu4E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10089788

>> No.10090046

>>10089450
she even replied to the tweet, haachama just loves her sister...can you blame her?
>>10089788
fucking delicious, not a big fan of marine but this is delightful to say the least

>> No.10090150

Stuck at work, how was the ID collab?

>> No.10090215

>>10090150
Haachama got Nihongo Jozou'd

>> No.10090256

>>10090150
at least for me it was really funny.
though there were some audio issues and that's really my only problem with it.
and I guess haachama kind of underestimated their fluency so she didn't prepare enough words for a whole hour stream

>> No.10090406

>>10089450
She fucking replied to it.

>> No.10090522

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNPpa3k8Z3g
For me, it's Haachama's collab with Utako.

>> No.10090717

date with chammer

>> No.10090785
File: 128 KB, 1200x800, 1629913143903.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10090785

>>10090717

>> No.10090974

Do I have to download Valorant to help Chama?

>> No.10091342

>>10090974
Don't install Chinese spywate

>> No.10091476

>>10090974
No. In fact, destroy any method you could use to play. For her safety.

>> No.10091681

>Valorantchama
Can't wait to backseat the fuck out of it even though I have never played it!

>> No.10092051

Gabe is lazy fat fuck. I h8 him

>> No.10092168

Nene said she'll have another collab with Haachama tomorrow 21.00 JST. It might be horror game

>> No.10092423

https://twitter.com/akaihaato/status/1439936557415223299
Chammers...

>> No.10092554
File: 2.74 MB, 424x726, 1631547172172.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10092554

>>10092168
My two favorite holos doing stuff together, I love it. I hope they do 3D one day so they can unleash their full power

>> No.10092651

>>10092423
Why is my daughter like this?

>> No.10092666

>>10092423
Did she just post that to YouTube then delete it? Chammers why?

>> No.10092680

>>10092554
They are the only two where I can see the porn scenario of being stuck in a washer or under the bed as a real thing.

>> No.10092746

>>10049523
Wow, look at that, Haachama's collabing with Korone now!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqiPY8Dz8M
Maybe she's here

>> No.10092775 [DELETED] 

>>10092746
Whoops
https://www,youtube.com/watch/UqiPY8Dz8Mg

>> No.10092799

>>10092775
get some sleep anon

>> No.10092807

>>10092746
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqiPY8Dz8Mg

>> No.10092931

>>10092423
>>10092651
I wouldn't have my daughter any other way

>> No.10093082

>>10092666
It's so fucking weird how she spontaneously deletes videos like that, and It's not the first time she's done t in this matter so I'm very sure it's not because of numbers as some anons speculated.
unless she reuploads it later because something might've gone awry even though she uploaded the same thing on twitter

>> No.10093168 [DELETED] 

>>10092746
Chammers was /here/ so she went to Korone's stream to kill some rrats, sasuga
[SPOILER] Don't take it seriously, I don't think she is here [SPOILER]

>> No.10093203 [DELETED] 

>>10092746
Chammers was /here/ so she went to Korone's stream to kill some rrats, sasuga
[/spoiler] Don't take it seriously, I don't think she is here [/spoiler]

>> No.10093251

>はじめてのFPS
Does APEX not count as an FPS anymore?

>> No.10093259

>>10093203
If she is I kind of hope shes antichama. Would be hilarious to think of her playing devils advocate to see what our true feelings are.

>> No.10093268

>>10092746
Chammers was /here/ so she went to Korone's stream to kill some rrats, sasuga
Don't take it seriously, I don't think she is here, 3rd time I post this because I messed up with the spoiler

>> No.10093346

>>10093268
>see funny haachama wrestling video
>everyone in chat spamming "holofightz www"
>what is mean, google it
>ohh the kaigai nikki have their own 2ch too

>> No.10093416

>>10093346
this.
if she knows about 2ch then she knows about this place, though even if she's /here/ I highly doubt she's around as much as you might think

>> No.10093663

>>10093346
I can see her doing that, Haachama is a pretty curious person, but as >>10093416 said, I don't think she is here everyday, maybe she just saw 1 or 2 threads and that's all (I hope)

>> No.10093762

>>10093416
She couldn't even figure out reddit. If she ever came here she probably scrolled through the first page once then left.

>> No.10093816

Statingu!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlVRyWU86DY

>> No.10093928

>>10093762
If she knows the jap imageboards then she would understand this better than reddit. (reddit is an obtuse clusterfuck). That said, I assume she'd had trouble finding the specific board and thread, unless she followed a link directly to here.

Don't know about youtube but twitch shows you were the traffic is coming from to your streams, which is how many indies have ended in /wvt/. There's a reason DO CLICK/DONT CLICK THE LINKS is a meme there, if you click a stream link from here they'll know the place people are coming from.

>> No.10093957

CHAAMERS PLAY THE PEX

>> No.10093982

How many late arrivals are going to ask what's wrong? 50?

>> No.10094012

>She's gonna buy skins
Oh no, it's terminal...

>> No.10094017

>>10093928
youtube doesn't even show you how many viewers you have, wouldn't hold out for link tracking

>> No.10094032

She probably ended up being hooked into the game after playing with friends if she even wants to buy skins

>> No.10094033
File: 393 KB, 2926x1660, E_uMVT5VcAEvTBn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10094033

>> No.10094073

bros...
her reaction to phoenix

>> No.10094104

>>10094017
They do have it
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/9314355?hl=en

>> No.10094266

Wipechama...

>> No.10094284

Just entered stream what's her kd

>> No.10094314

>>10094284
1/3 now I think

>> No.10094329

Who unleashed a truck of EOPs into her stream?

>> No.10094332

I expected her aim to be worse

>> No.10094349

>>10094329
Valorant bait EOPfags

>> No.10094356

will she play Apex?

>> No.10094357

>>10094329
Playing bad games like Valorant

>> No.10094413

So it's just fucking counter strike?

>> No.10094424

>>10094413
Basically every FPS games ain't it

>> No.10094428

>>10094413
Like counterstrike had a retard baby with overwatch.

>> No.10094433

>>10094356
Eventually, with Hoshikawa

>> No.10094437

>>10094413
Basically zoomer CS

>> No.10094445

>>9998737
Anonchama she's in college, she knows she'll have to go back to studying by the end of this month as exams approaches. Better collab with anyone you can before she has to go on a hiatus again.

>> No.10094450

>>10094413
It's literally CS with the occasional overwatch style skill

>> No.10094468

>>10094413
It's CS with Overwatch memery.

>> No.10094513

>>9998737
Read this thread anon

>> No.10094514

Why does her team suck so much?

>> No.10094528

>>10094514
She's not any better anon

>> No.10094572

I don't know much about these games but she seems to be having fun...and her whines are fucking adorable so I'm enjoying this desu

>> No.10094658

Seeing her being so happy about everything happening is so cute bros...

>> No.10094659

>>10094528
Well she's Haachama, so that's understandable.

>> No.10094687

is ads still shit in this game?

>> No.10094803

Is this really her first time playing? Given that she's Haachama I would have expected her to struggle with buying guns and using her abilities.

>> No.10094826

>>10094803
She said she played it off stream beforebin members stream

>> No.10094827

>>10094803
It's not her first time. She has a friend that plays this religiously who got her into the game.

>> No.10094834

>>10094803
Of course not, she's talked about playing it with her friends. She even said she wouldn't stream it since it's something she does on her free time but here we are

>> No.10094885

>>10094803
she played it before off-stream but this is her first time on stream i think.
>>10094658
I literally don't care what she plays because seeing her so giddy is more than enough for me...I mean look at how cute and small she is at the bottom of the screen

>> No.10094906

Valorant filters me so badly that even with Haachama it's still hard to watch

>> No.10094908

CARRYCHAMA!?

>> No.10094941

>>10094803
she's playing with ayame off stream.

>> No.10095000

It'd be cool if she played this with Ame but I'll enjoy what I have now.

>> No.10095131

>>10095000
You know how ame gets with fps. Haachama seems way more relaxed about it. Better off playing a pve coop than a pvp fps.

>> No.10095141

>>10095000
Won't the ping fuck one of them up?

>> No.10095166

>>10095000
Fuck that. She should play with Ayame and Shion.

>> No.10095182

>>10095000
she just learned about which holos play valorant and said she wants to play with everyone so it's likely to happen

>> No.10095199

ENcunts begging again.

>> No.10095214

>>10095131
I do know but she chills out around others, like when she played Apex with Roboco and Towa.

>>10095141
That's also true. No idea how bad Valorant gets but Apex is only barely playable.

>> No.10095217

>>10095166
ayame shion aqua + rbc/towa/matsuri/botan or subaru for the gen 2 experience since she said she'd teach her in that ohasuba if i remember correctly.

>> No.10095338

How we fix her teammates?

>> No.10095359

RARE SNEEZE

>> No.10095365

is the chaam aware of how the crosshairs do nothing and the bullets just fly off?

>> No.10095394

HOLY SHIT

>> No.10095400

CLUTCHAMA!

>> No.10095401

THE FLICK THOU

>> No.10095421

her reactions are fairly good

>> No.10095461

Purest haachama in a while

>> No.10095495

Honestly she just needs to aim higher for headshots but she's not bad. She got reflexes at least.

>> No.10095526

>>10095495
that and a bit more recoil control.

>> No.10095537

>>10095495
Gosh I wish I was 20 again just to get my reflexes back.

>> No.10095568

>>10095526
Are bullet spreads a thing in Valorant?

>> No.10095605

>>10095568
it's just CS rules to the core

>> No.10095633

>>10095495
Don't know about valorant, but I remember on CSGO someone mentioned it's better to aim at the chest as the defender (CT)

>> No.10095642

>>10095605
I recall a shitshow about the guns during the early days of Valorant but I guess I'm wrong.

>> No.10095663

>>10095642
Ye I remember them having actual random spread instead of a predictable one.

>> No.10095667

>>10095537
my reflexes are still pretty good but my wrists are fucked

>> No.10095683

Matsuri in the chat!!

>> No.10095690

>>10095568
i think it has some random left right spray to it but i assume the first 10 bullets can be controlled.

>> No.10095691

Matsuri is on Chama's live chat

>> No.10095693

Festival enters

>> No.10095700

Matuli in chat.

>> No.10095716

Chaamers
don't plant and run

>> No.10095730

>>10095683
>>10095691
>>10095693
>>10095700
No way this isn't happening.Think about all the rrats that will be killed

>> No.10095747

Its finally here, the day pigs and squirrels can finally coexist again...

>> No.10095759

I don't believe her
she's good

>> No.10095761
File: 4 KB, 317x35, 32343554345.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
10095761

>>10095730

>> No.10095767

>>10095730
You're fucking late old man.
https://twitter.com/natsuiromatsuri/status/1438460963712221185

>> No.10095788

>>10095730
It's true anon, it's true...the rrats are done

>> No.10095793

I think the enemy is tilted at the moment lol.

>> No.10095832

I have never play valorant how many rounds are there in each game?

>> No.10095857

>>10095832
first to 13

>> No.10095865

>>10095832
It can drag really long iirc.

>> No.10095885

This is nice. Haato has always been one of my favs. She makes most games fun to watch. Feels like home. I missed this.

>> No.10095916

>>10095747
does haachama even have her chat on screen? I don't think she's reading chat

>> No.10095979

>>10095916
She greeted Matsuri just now.

>> No.10095986

>>10095916
She's focusing on the game

>> No.10096115

She's can't play the character she wants since it's not in rotation so it seems she hasn't spent any money on this trash heap yet.

>> No.10096134

nice wallbangs

>> No.10096137

Haachama Gaming!

>> No.10096162

>>10096115
She has her own personal acc tho.

>> No.10096325

CHADCHAMA

>> No.10096341

https://twitter.com/natsuiromatsuri/status/1439970060253073412?s=20

>> No.10096346

Now she just needs to learn to move while shooting and she'll be well on her way to becoming the next Botan.

>> No.10096401

Remember that VALORANT takes massive skills, but not as many as CSGO, the TRUE shittier filter in the world.

>> No.10096422

>>10096401
B-B-BUT THE ANIME SKILLS!!!

>> No.10096483

I'm more surprised about the amount of greyfag EOPs this time around...wow

>> No.10096489

>>10096422
Bullshit, that goes for League.
League > CS GO > Valorant in terms of raw skill
Mostly because you have to have an insane mental or be mentally ill to play the first one

>> No.10096536

>>10096489
>League
>Mental Illness
Bitch I played Dota since 6.47. I am the MENHERA.

>> No.10096552

>>10096483
Me too, also the lack of JOPs in this stream, it seems this game filters them a lot

>> No.10096594

>>10096483
Of course, chama is playing a stupid EOP game. I dont get what's surprising about this. God i fucking dread the day of APEX

>> No.10096696

>>10096341
Is she seething?

>> No.10096739

>>10096696
Praised Haachama for a good game.
And Haachama stopped playing well....

>> No.10096769

>>10096739
This too is Festival's fault

>> No.10096819

>>10096594
is it not popular in JP? i mean she's pretty decent in my opinion but let's wait...if she starts spamming valorant streams then the final yab is upon us anon
>>10096696
I think haachama never played with her even off stream so she's surprised...maybe she'll try to get a collab going?

>> No.10096946

>>10096819
Replace Haachama cooking with Haachama Valorant

>> No.10096982

>>10096696
What? EOPtard can't read?

>> No.10097010

>>10096982
Where do you think we are?

>> No.10097018

>>10096819
it's the second most popular fps in japan, but apex in terms of watch hours apex is like 4x as popular. it's getting more popular with the apex server situation and japan finally winning a game internationally. she's still a beginner but better than you'd expect from haachama.

>> No.10097030

>>10096946
I will gut you like a fish you heathen.

>> No.10097140

>>10096819
Maybe the japanese tried to be on her match and failed. So, they're forced to play their match instead of watching Haachama

>> No.10097148

>>10096946
truly a sign to the end of times...
haachama is pretty greasy though, she can clutch pretty well sometimes

>> No.10097212

That defeat wasn't her fault. The Sage didn't plant.

>> No.10097346

What the fuck chaamers

>> No.10097357

>GODchama takes over

>> No.10097358

Holy shit

>> No.10097360

Holy fuck that flick.

>> No.10097368

>>10096819
>final yab
Fucking kill yourself.

>> No.10097372

wtf was that ace

>> No.10097379

Holy shit that Ace

>> No.10097413

>>10097368
I will once haachama graduates anon

>> No.10097427

>inb4 daily valorant stream

>> No.10097650

>>10097427
will drop out of university for a valorant

>> No.10097692

>>10097413
Kill yourself now.

>> No.10097719

Chama is actually good at games contrary to what she believes. I think she just lacks confidence in her skill.

>> No.10097777

>>10097719
it just feels like she's being conscious of her viewers if that makes sense

>> No.10097848

Well you can at least tell she really likes it. I mean were almost at hour 3.

>> No.10097861

apex?

>> No.10097882

>>10097861
AWAY!

>> No.10097950

>>10097861
Next Stream 10 Hours of Apex

>> No.10097967

WOW! WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT MOVING AS A TEAM IS EFFECTIVE???

>> No.10098021

Is the japanese finally manage to get into her match? Seems like they are babysitting her

>> No.10098039

>>10098021
The Sage is a Haaton.

>> No.10098062

Wait, Haachama is actually not bad at FPS?

>> No.10098090

>>10098062
To be fair she said she has been playing this regularly.

>> No.10098109

>>10098062
She also has better internet now

>> No.10098160

>>10098062
At her age, she's at peak perfomance for FPS, so even just playing it casually for a couple of hours a week like she does should be enough to make her an average FPS player.

>> No.10098404

I don't know why, but I love this stream

>> No.10098436

>>10098404
novelty. give it time, anon

>> No.10098454

>>10098436
I will watch her play apex

>> No.10098574

>>10098454
chama apex would also be novelty considering how it was in the past

>> No.10098603

HAACHAMA GAMING

>> No.10098714

Seems she never care about number after all
Cause she don't check her kda often like most pro player I've seen

>> No.10098873

What is she hiding with that emote?

>> No.10098903

haachama went out and ate with watame? music to my fucking ears

>> No.10098910

>>10098873
map

>> No.10098917

>oh yeah,, I wonder if this is okay to say.. well keep it a secret. today me and Watame went out today to eat.
WTM WTM

>> No.10098949

Chammers ate out watame in public?????

>> No.10098951

haawata texetexe

>> No.10098968

>>10098404
it's because she's so clearly having fun

>> No.10099005

>>10098910
Lol durr retarded me for not picking that up.
The last mp fps I enjoyed was cod4 though so it's been a while.

>> No.10099047

>>10098968
I don't know about the other girls who played valorant before but I never thought I'd enjoy a stream like this...the fact that she's genuinely having fun rather than being a salty tryhard is a saving grace.
plus she does some sick plays sometimes which is pretty cool to watch

>> No.10099071

>3 hours already
She's addicted. ;-;

>> No.10099090

>>10099047
That part really does help. Shes no pro but she shows just enough competency ti make her a threat.

>> No.10099106

>>10099047
https://twitter.com/krg_srnkV/status/1439988017276416007

>> No.10099113

Haachama, I want to sleep, onegai

>> No.10099180

Bros I think I can't handle another game..

>> No.10099208

>>10099180
She said it's last

>> No.10099259 [DELETED] 

>>10099113
she also should be going to sleep, its like 2 am jst right now right? doesn't she have college tomorrow?
>>10099106
absolutely cracked

>> No.10099306

>>10099106
absolutely cracked

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action